IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 7 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:20 am

Admin wrote:People have been asking if I was invited to FEC2017.  I was not.  When I asked them why not, Robbie Davidson, the organizer claimed he had already invited me and I never responded. I went back in my old messages and found that Robbie had FB messaged me that he had something he wanted to talk with me about, that was all. He never even mentioned the event in his "invitation" message, but claimed that I was invited. I told him I get thousands of such messages daily and if he was serious about inviting me to the event, then he should have at least mentioned the event in his message and invited me to it! Anyway, it's clear that nearly every speaker at Shill Fest 2017 is a controlled opposition disinformation agent and this event is their way of trying to bring legitimacy to their pseudo-movement where they leave out the Jews and claim "Eric is dividing us." There wouldn't be enough interest in the Flat Earth in 2017 to even have a conference if I didn't bring this topic back to the world's attention, but these shills have the gall to claim I'm "dividing the movement," when there WAS NO MOVEMENT before I started it in November 2014. Anyone that doubts that watch "Who Brought Back Flat Earth," and look at Google Analytics.

This is absolutely right. Eric picked up the Flat Earth from ruin and advanced it, in spite of repeated attempts to steer it into the gutter. The fact that they are now coerced into making a spectacle of the Flat Earth is an admission of defeat; a massive failure on their part to silence this movement. The Truth will not retreat an inch thanks to Eric's work.

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 7 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:21 pm

I think it's safe to say B.O.B. is a shill, or just the most inarticulate rapper ever:

His lame answers are so bad they appear intentionally so... he even has a dumb smirk on his face most of the time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Admin wrote:His lame answers are so bad they appear intentionally so... he even has a dumb smirk on his face most of the time.

I had this feeling from the start, create the enemy (B.O.B) and have your best heliocentric soldier (NDT) take him out.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:34 pm

It's funny isn't it: if you've got any semblance of intellect, open-mindedness and intelligence,  accepting and embracing the flat earth is not difficult. What is more difficult,taxing and mentally exhausting is sifting through all of the shills (as we all do initially) liars,fakers and smear campaigners who try to poison our new found revelation.  I don't know how you do it, Eric; Responding,counter arguing and constantly having to expose these people. I get angry and upset just reading about them, or being sucked into their videos before swiftly exiting.  This whole thread is so revealing and really cements one's convictions about the flat earth but simultaneously makes me think how do these people live with themselves and how do others believe them?
I really commend the whole admin staff here; they may be highly strict about what gets posted, but the result is a safe and informative place for all of us who have had our eyes and minds opened.
And on top of having to respond to and deal with the constant barrage of shills, Eric still has time to answer emails from us new flat earthers (as you did with me) so thanks for fighting these poisoners and for sticking up for the whole community whilst maintaining a politeness and articulation so lacking in many others.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 pm

When you finally realise the Earth is FLAT everything we are controlled by falls.
Money, Resources, Education, Science, Media, Slavery, all of it.

Once you awaken to the FLAT Earth there is no going back.

It makes sense that Flat Earth would be the most shill-infested, controlled-opposition infested 'conspiracy', and I use that term begrudgingly, we know it's a fact.

They are having trouble containing the truth coming out, and most of that is due to Eric's work reviving the FE which had been so heavily buried since the late 1800's by science, depressions, wars and now 'space' and technology.

They are trying to control FE with shills and controlled-opposition, The Flat Earth Society, Sargent, Steere among others, then you have the cash-whores who see FE as a quick buck on Youtube ODD, russianvids, jeranism and others who pump out obfuscated and weak content to maximize views/subscribers and adsense revenue, they care not about spreading the truth about FE.

I don't really need to watch anymore FE vids, I know it's FLAT, I now need to adapt my life to this new truth and hope I can wake-up as many friends as possible by planting seeds.
I don't have the skill or knowledge to produce content, and there is enough out there already thanks to Eric.

We are not near the critical-mass point yet, but more and more people are waking up, and once they get the Flat Earth, all the other lies and conspiracies become exposed as part of the whole cover up of the ultimate truth....FLAT EARTH
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:40 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
I don't really need to watch anymore FE vids, I know it's FLAT, I now need to adapt my life to this new truth and hope I can wake-up as many friends as possible by planting seeds.
I don't have the skill or knowledge to produce content, and there is enough out there already thanks to Eric.

I think this is a very important aspect that a lot of people don't understand, and I feel the same way. So many channels spam out nonsense videos and you can tell SO easily who is genuine and isn't. I don't understand how people have the time to watch all these videos. It also seems like the a lot of the bigger channels are converting everyone to Christianity. There's tons of religious fervor in flat earth. Why don't they take all that time they're spending watching russianvids or whatever and actually read the bible (maybe the parts that talk about murdering children)? Or just any book? Even that one engineer guy that a lot of people talked about, I think his name is Brian Mellen, started out as an intelligent and well thought out person but then became a super devout Christian, talking about it in some of his later vids. It honestly seems like what's claimed as a "flat earth movement" is disguised as an easy way to convert people as their demonic god demands of them.

If only people spent half the time they spend on youtube learning about how insane orthodox religions are.

Going back to what you mentioned... With FECON what are they going to talk about? What new things are going to be brought to the table? or is it just a money grab to regurgitate the same things we can see all over the internet for free? It's like a massive circle-jerk for Christian flat earthers.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:44 am

Well said guys, I agree completely
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:54 am

Two fictional stories for the population to worship merged by synthesis. Where church and state become one and the same.

Space (created by the Big Bang)
- vs -
Heaven (created by the Holy Spirit)

Space
a three dimensional area above Earth, containing among other things, Spaceballs and Stars, all of which forms the known Universe.

Heaven
a physical place without Stars, beyond the Universe.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:05 am

lotuseater wrote:
FL@T-E@RTH wrote:

I think this is a very important aspect that a lot of people don't understand, and I feel the same way. So many channels spam out nonsense videos and you can tell SO easily who is genuine and isn't. I don't understand how people have the time to watch all these videos. It also seems like the a lot of the bigger channels are converting everyone to Christianity. There's tons of religious fervor in flat earth. Why don't they take all that time they're spending watching russianvids or whatever and actually read the bible (maybe the parts that talk about murdering children)? Or just any book? Even that one engineer guy that a lot of people talked about, I think his name is Brian Mellen, started out as an intelligent and well thought out person but then became a super devout Christian, talking about it in some of his later vids. It honestly seems like what's claimed as a "flat earth movement" is disguised as an easy way to convert people as their demonic god demands of them.

If only people spent half the time they spend on youtube learning about how insane orthodox religions are.

Going back to what you mentioned... With FECON what are they going to talk about? What new things are going to be brought to the table? or is it just a money grab to regurgitate the same things we can see all over the internet for free? It's like a massive circle-jerk for Christian flat earthers.

Great observations and well constructed post!
I would certainly agree, it's almost as if the FE being proven (thanks mostly to to Eric) has caused the puppet masters to now try and steer the FE in to religion.
It's almost as if they want people to worship something divine, something disassociated from oneself. The ultimate mind-control and taking of our true inner power.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 am

Admin wrote:I think it's safe to say B.O.B. is a shill, or just the most inarticulate rapper ever:

His lame answers are so bad they appear intentionally so... he even has a dumb smirk on his face most of the time.

He talks about getting a certificate or plaque...perhaps from FES?

He then goes on to say that certain groups are controlled opposition. Almost like he is dropping a hint about FES (which according to jewpedia he is a member of).

I honestly get the feeling he is complicit but not 100% so. Almost like he is dropping hints without "breaking the rules"? Very different from ODD's switch up, which IS a total switch up.

Who is behind these people? ODD is definitley shilling now but B.O.B. seems to be reluctantly playing along.

There is another interview he did shortly after finishing elements where again he avoids answering questions directly and instead tells people to listen to his music.

Why is he not afraid to talk on his music but he wont in person?

I am starting to think either
a) music grants you some kind of immunity or
B) shortly after he released ELEMENTS they told him to tone it down or threatned him.

I am leaning towards B).

He talks about a new studio album which is "kind of like Elements"... if his shit gets toned down in his new album I think we will have much more evidence for B).

I welcome your input. I find this topic (BOB shill or not?) Very fascinating especially since B.O.B is/was part of Hollywood.

A real 180 in Hollywood unlike anything I have seen before is Dave Chapelle...but that's another tale for another time...

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:11 pm

I just had to say no matter how many of Eric's videos I watch on YT,and despite the fact that I am a subscriber,  I NEVER get his videos recommended on my feed or alerted that he's done a new video.  However I am bombarded with Jeranism vids,  Mark Sargent and a host of other so called flat earthers almost everyday, including NASA feeds (!) And today some BS  about aeroplanes, UFOS and goodness knows what else. It's insane. And of course the same ODD vids I've already watched being constantly recommended again and again.  
Just had to share that here.
The post above reminded me that a
B.O.B video was also shoved into my feed.
The shills infiltrate no matter what.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm

anyone have any idea what this 250 dollar "meet the legends of fe" thing going on at FECON is about? If true, seems ridiculous to me.

Muahahazz

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 am

https://imgur.com/a/rfIqJ
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Originally published on Brian Cox twiter-About Flat Earth

https://twitter.com/thismorning/status/841708531648618496

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Haha, wow that is some bad acting from Brian Cox right there!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 pm

What a ****ing Masonic clown right there! Fellow of the Royal 'Masonic' Society no less. ****ing clown.

I hate swearing so much but clowns like this really piss me off. Stephen Hakpiss. What another clown.

Oh lordy, he's going on about Ein-stain now as well. Rolling Eyes
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 am

What i find baffling is people like him and NDT who talk about flat earth and get verbally and visibly angry and start name calling (just look at any of his ridiculous tweets) and the public don't see how TELLING that behaviour is. If they really thouget the flat earth was drivel or ridiculous, they would ignore it the way most normal people ignore something or someone that they think isn't worth talking about. But instead they go on rants and swear and call Flat earthers just as bad as terrorists etc when if they really thought it was stupid they wouldn't even give it the time of day. But the panic in them sets in and the fear about what else we might discover about their lies sets in and they are on the offensive. It is so obviously a reaction to the truth coming out and I'm surprised more people don't see through it. It's like that dinosaur idiot going off on one when he talks to Joe Rogan about Eric's videos on the dinosaur hoax. He loses his mind instead of, if he truly thought Eric was talking shit, ignoring him. Really frustrating. I've only been awake for about a year now (about FE) and all of these shills, deceivers, liars and worse are unbearable. Seriously you all who started his forum and who have been dealing with this for I don't know how long, I don't know how you do it. Commendable, truly. Peace to all.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 am

Did you guys hear Shaq coming out in support of F. E?

It sounded like controlled opposition to me , not like kyrie.

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 am

Inferknite wrote:Did you guys hear Shaq coming out in support of F. E?

It sounded like controlled opposition to me , not like kyrie.

Without a doubt it sounded like it. I remember a while back he said being a freemason was his profession and he even flashed his masonic ring.  Plus, unlike Kyrie, he made it sound dumb and more of a joke than anything. "I drive from california to new york its flat all the way! no up no down nothing." Im paraphrasing but it got a laugh out of everyone and anyone listening to that will only scoff at the idea and think 'what a joke.'

Muahahazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:33 am

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/shaquille-oneal-shaq-earth-flat-kyrie-irving-podcast/amp

Yes, seems suspicious

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

Mar L wrote:
Shaquille O’Neal
flat earth podcast
seems suspicious

This is an attempt by Freemasons to ridicule the flat Earth movement by stating half truths.

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

Absolutely

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 pm

He even went so far as to say it was a "square" at one point lol....

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 7 Empty Nevermind

Post by Day_Glow_Plane Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:05 pm

NVM

Last edited by Day_Glow_Plane on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : How do I delete my post?)

Day_Glow_Plane

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Coincidence? Or Mocking flat Earth?
Chronologically:

1.Happy Birthday brother

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 7 49839dbb6bac475c082c722d77cfb63e

2. Few days later Shaq is "backing up" Irving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXCBlUPJqM

3.Today posted by same masonic lodge page  :

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 7 3da93b05dd4b9b310e4c21900ec58ca7
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next