IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by maril Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:39 am

It doesn't matter what people promote. If they are promoting without evidence no reason to listen. If they are promoting with evidence, then it is interesting. I'm super confused by this whole shill forum, because it is filled with random conversation instead of listing shills and why we believe they are shills.

I look for two shill flags: they push ideas without backing... and fail to develop over time. I'm looking for evidence, so if they don't have evidence I wouldn't be listening anyways. Tagging shills just saves research time.

maril

Posts : 25
Points : 791
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2022-06-11

Zzzap and Shmack_1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty The Actor Based Reality - Ed Chiarini

Post by Xander Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:06 pm

Deleted by me because I didn't choose for this topic to be put in this thread. You can't have a serious conversation about a topic when you taint it by association of the thread title.

I'm done with this forum anyway.

Xander



Last edited by Xander on Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

Posts : 163
Points : 1221
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-29

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:47 am

Ed Chiriani's claims are ridiculous and since I know for a fact he is wrong about my identity, I know for a fact that he is full of $hit
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1917
Points : 9064
Reputation : 3808
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

susie, Zzzap and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Zzzap Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:00 pm

maril wrote:If they are promoting without evidence no reason to listen.  If they are promoting with evidence, then it is interesting.  I'm super confused by this whole shill forum, because it is filled with random conversation instead of listing shills and why we believe they are shills.

I look for two shill flags: they push ideas without backing... and fail to develop over time. I'm looking for evidence, so if they don't have evidence I wouldn't be listening anyways.  Tagging shills just saves research time.

Exactly! It’s easy to spot a shill as they don’t answer the questions. The truth does not fear the questions. Shills always move to another point when things become to difficult to answer.

Zzzap

Posts : 25
Points : 2189
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-08-19

TyrannicalSawdustRex and groovethief like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:08 am



Great little compilation video, big thanks to Olivier for making this
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1917
Points : 9064
Reputation : 3808
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

susie, CajunPie and Lombard like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by tomas_ar Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:30 am

Looks like Rob Skiba is on the thumbnail of the first video at the beginning this thread... Was he a shill too? His FE stuff sure didnt seem misintended... was it?

tomas_ar

Posts : 1
Points : 693
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-08-23

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by mem.naga Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:46 am

tomas_ar wrote:Looks like Rob Skiba is on the thumbnail of the first video at the beginning this thread... Was he a shill too? His FE stuff sure didnt seem misintended... was it?

it's hard to know what to believe with rob skiba. i know im affected by his passing and it weirdly legitimizes his work and research for me. which sounds cra cra, i know. i feel like even though he still had his human desires to make and produce this action packed biblically accurate mega movie, mostly his work was intended to enlighten both christians and non christians about the nuance and detail written in the bible and to validate its possible *literal* translation. which is pretty dope no matter what you believe, the spirit of investigation and cross referencing for clarity, thats the fundamental principle of all good study.

now that he has passed, it makes me wonder a lot about what his intentions were with the movie, whose shoulders he rubbed and what spark of genuine conscious thought did they see and want to snuff out in him? because... it's been really hard for me to believe every covid related death statistic is accurate. and it really feels like a brilliant covert assassination opportunity on so many accounts, not just rob skiba's. so... yeah. was rob secretly murdered for knowing enough and signaling the confidence in spirit and conviction reserved for the real light warriors??? or was he like... genuinely caught up in the glamour of being a flat earther and unwittingly flashed allegiance with overt and notorious shills and just so happened to truly get sick at a flat earth conference and within a 30 day time frame from diagnosis tragically pass away from covid???????? ion know boo


i just dont know
mem.naga
mem.naga

Posts : 9
Points : 1023
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-10-05
Age : 39

tomas_ar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Truth Addict Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:37 am

Is "Witsit Gets It" a shill? He seems honest and he's good at debating IMO however he is friends with Jeran which I read on IFERS that he's a shill. What do you people think?


Last edited by Truth Addict on Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Truth Addict

Posts : 6
Points : 624
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-11-07

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Is Santos Bonacci controlled opposition?

Post by mike_wolf23 Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Hey everyone, I heared a lot about Santos Bonacci being linked to astrology, theology and doing witchcraft. is whole website is somehow doubtful and he doesn't inspire me much confidence. Would like to know your opinion! Thanks

mike_wolf23

Posts : 19
Points : 654
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2022-11-07

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by ArwenGuitarPlayer Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:46 pm

mike_wolf23 wrote:Hey everyone, I heared a lot about Santos Bonacci being linked to astrology, theology and doing witchcraft. is whole website is somehow doubtful and he doesn't inspire me much confidence. Would like to know your opinion! Thanks

I'm also curious about Santos. I love his teachings about the whole "Sovereign Living Man" and how the use the all caps name on all our legal , and financial paperwork. However just like SO MANY others along the way I keep realizing that Eric is pretty much the only one I can trust for real. Everybody else goes off into strange stuff. I'd like to believe Santos is legit, because I've spent countless hours listening to him, but he talks about some stuff as if it's proven fact when you simply CANT prove some of it.

ArwenGuitarPlayer

Posts : 4
Points : 599
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-11-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Earthtoed Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:12 am

Some shills are damage-controlled opposition. That is a less intelligent or courageous individual who is propped up by the other side. A strawman in a sense. The key to understanding who is working on behalf of the enemy is figuring out who the media gives credit to. The fake FE leaders will not be hidden in Google searches, and they will receive at least some media attention. Eric's work is not only hidden, but there were attempted murders on his work. Shill par excellence David Weiss claimed, "What has Eric Dubay done lately?" He is obviously working with Big Tech and knows Dubay is and has been a leading activist for way longer than Weiss himself. He also knows Big Tech hides Eric's work to give the illusion Eric is idle. At the end of the day, and like Eric points out, we all have to become leaders to advance the truth movement. We know we aren't shills.

Earthtoed

Posts : 45
Points : 1124
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-08

TyrannicalSawdustRex likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Nym Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:31 pm

lol that's cute Dave, what have you done lately other than promote your crappy app and shit on what is probably one of the best channels in the field, Nathan Oakley's Flat Earth Debate. The absolute gall of this grabbler, publicly saying "we don't watch him" when asked about FED, despite literally employing Nathan to defend bitcoin and evidently continuing to text FED to ask how to beat certain arguments he doesn't understand.

That drama is absolutely unreal. I used to watch Globebusters and the associated channels early in my awakening, but the way they have treated the FED crew, merely for correctly stating they don't have any actual science for their aether claims, is staggering.

Can't watch any of those guys anymore. Eric Dubay and Nathan Oakley & crew crush it consistently.
Nym
Nym

Posts : 31
Points : 1177
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2021-05-29

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty everyday astronaut

Post by Shmack_1 Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:31 am

If this guy is not a shill/actor then I will put my left nut in a vice!

Shmack_1

Posts : 92
Points : 1334
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2021-03-09

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty The triggered limey (YouTube channel)

Post by Forest4theTreez Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:53 pm

I recently stumbled across this YouTube channel “the triggered limey” because the algorithm only shows and suggests troll and controlled opposition channels mocking flat earth.

The triggered limey are making videos, like all the other troll/disinformation channels, that have these childish thumbnails with titles clearly making a joke of flat earth. More of the same garbage designed to steer the ignorant masses away from the truth and an echo chamber and safe place those still hopelessly brainwashed can exchange immature comments and give each other virtual pats on the back and cheerlead.

I would encourage anyone who sees this post to go to their channel and put a thumbs down on all their videos and make comments.

@Eric Dubay, it’s time to gather all the channels you can recognize as troll, misinformation and disinformation channels and expose them! Please, you’re great at what you do.

Once again, I tried several times to post comments exposing the channel for what it really is and those comments immediately disappear. I then made harmless comments and they did not disappear.

This is very frustrating. What, if anything, can be done to combat this?

EDIT: I just found several videos on this channel talking about Eric Dubay titled “now Eric Dubay claims that the sun proves flat earth” “Deceptive Dubay feeds foolish flat earthers ridiculous rubbish!” And “Eric Dubays anti-flat earth defense mechanisms | flat earth tactics part 1” and another with a long title.

This is clearly a troll channel and apparently he’s obsessed with Eric Dubay. He has many videos with his name in the title. Sent to try desperately to discredit Eric? Obviously

Forest4theTreez

Posts : 23
Points : 615
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-12-12
Location : The twilight zone

Forest4theTreez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Beware of Jeff Berwick! (The Dollar Vigilante)

Post by Heterodox Agnostic Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:59 pm

I was a big fan of him for about a year (early 2020 to late 2021) but after i read a lot about him, he seems to be a scammer and a bit of other stuff, don't get me wrong, his message about voluntarism, being vigilant, and looking into things like flat earth is all good, I'll let the articles that have already written a lot about it do all the writing for me:


he is also friends with max igan who is in the wall of shame list:


Opinion/Thoughts:
I think he is probably disconnected from the worldwide conspiracy and is likely conspiring with the mexican cartels (which he sort of speaks highly of in his videos, he says there are good and bad cartels) who fight the mexican government, and serves them instead, otherwise, why would you tell so much truth that is hurting the New World Order? feel free to prove me otherwise, and yes i know this is not a place for debate, so i'm not asking for a debate in that sense.

bonus: testimony from chris sky:
Heterodox Agnostic
Heterodox Agnostic

Posts : 4
Points : 563
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-01-05

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Rosette Delacroix

Post by mike_wolf23 Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:11 pm

I was watching some videos from Rosette Delacroix and I would like to know your opinion about her. She has some great stuff, but at the same time she says things that I do not agree. She mentioned that we should eat both plants and animals and criticizes some other truth youtubers. She criticized Eric Dubay, claiming that he pushes the Vegan Agenda and Eastern Philosophy and is pro-miscegenation. What are your opinions?

Here's the link: https://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=35733

mike_wolf23

Posts : 19
Points : 654
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2022-11-07

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Earthtoed Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:26 am

Just want to point out that Eric is responsible for the huge spike in the flat-Earth movement nine years ago as well as the first flat-Earther to correctly identify the shill infestation the movement has seen. But his best concept (IMO) is the fact that we each possess the ability to become leaders, so we shouldn't have to lean on others.

Earthtoed

Posts : 45
Points : 1124
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-08

Admin, maril and Pepucho Lengualarga like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:57 am

Earthtoed wrote:Just want to point out that Eric is responsible for the huge spike in the flat-Earth movement nine years ago as well as the first flat-Earther to correctly identify the shill infestation the movement has seen. But his best concept (IMO) is the fact that we each possess the ability to become leaders, so we shouldn't have to lean on others.                                                                                                              

Thanks Earthtoed

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1917
Points : 9064
Reputation : 3808
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

CajunPie, notdownunder, Earthtoed, chimaira92, Scoutpi1 and Heterodox Agnostic like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Rob Skiba - Death and Controlled Opposition

Post by mike_wolf23 Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:45 pm

Hey everyone, what are your thoughts on Rob Skiba? Is he controlled opposition or some form of disinformation agent?

Also, I was wondering... At Google it says that he has died in 2021 of Covid-19. What are your opinions on his death?

mike_wolf23

Posts : 19
Points : 654
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2022-11-07

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by WOLVES Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:30 pm

mike_wolf23 wrote:I was watching some videos from Rosette Delacroix and I would like to know your opinion about her. She has some great stuff, but at the same time she says things that I do not agree. She mentioned that we should eat both plants and animals and criticizes some other truth youtubers. She criticized Eric Dubay, claiming that he pushes the Vegan Agenda and Eastern Philosophy and is pro-miscegenation. What are your opinions?

Here's the link: https://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=35733

I mean, she'd be right about those claims, not much else to say here.
WOLVES
WOLVES

Posts : 3
Points : 852
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-19

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Truth Addict Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:12 am

Owen Benjamin, a supposed flat earther claimed that pandas don't exist: https://youtu.be/75H6bPapBoU this seems like an attempt to poison the well. Owen Benjamin is a part of "GLOBEBUSTERS" the same group that has top shill Mark Sargeant, David Weiss and Jeranism. Owen Benjamin has previously lied about Eric Dubay: https://youtu.be/FtJPOGFcYJA?si=AzBgpjmMtFKX1nUB.

Truth Addict

Posts : 6
Points : 624
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-11-07

Lightning_Peasant and Cmcd82 like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 25 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum