IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+125
WOLVES
Heterodox Agnostic
Forest4theTreez
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
129 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 6 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by andrew_d Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:57 pm

"OH! I'm fokkin' dyin ova hea!" I am a connoisseur of sarcastic comedy, and although i missed a few core references. chemtrails coming through the window...omg hilarious. uhoh i think one of my cats swallowed a chemtrail and duked an electro-gravitic rainbow. or at least it smells like it! argh

i registered with my real name so no one thinks i'm a troll or a shilly-o. i'm loving what you do. thanks to all who seek the truth.

andrew_d

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 6 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by sakhmet Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Thanks so much for taking the time to sort all this out... I'm a fairly new flat earther, and until today, I was watching videos from most of these characters. Somehow I thought we would all be on the same side...?
Boy, was I naïve! Very Happy
Plus, LOL for the imitation videos, I enjoyed those a lot!
sakhmet
sakhmet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:53 am

Thanks Sakhmet and welcome to IFERS! Controlled opposition agents are like the Borg, trying to assimilate everything/one so it seems ostensibly that "we would all be on the same side." Then by mixing in lies and misinformation they purposely turn neophytes away from researching further because they assume that all flat Earthers share their incorrect or incoherent views. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by George Living Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:45 pm

I followed Arthur Christians videos for a little while prior to accepting the Flatness of our world i Evan checked out some of the other research items on there site, i respect the way thinks to a degree , but you can't compare flat earth research to the systematic propaganda of various religious cults , a beautiful truth has been re-discovered a hidden gem of sorts
i think its great that like minds can post there research finding in place like IFERS so that the newer people like myself can get a undiluted view of the facts without these personal presumptions from there own indoctrinations what Arthur is saying could easily be applied to his own movement ,
to me IFERS is not some sort of church or belief its a RESEARCH SOCIETY and it's really helped me sort out the rubbish and see truth about this world

big ups to Eric thanks and Peace
George Living
George Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm

edit: Sorry I missed the thread already posted about aplanetruth.info.
--------8<-----------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to alert everyone to a couple of things I noticed recently. The site aplanetruth.info, I don't know what to make of it anymore. I downloaded and watched the last few months' worth of videos posted there, and nearly every single one contained serious disinfo.

Also, what are your thoughts on Chippy the Chipmunk? At first I thought the puppet and ridiculous voice were deliberate to put people off the whole topic, but some of his research into the Gleason map is very interesting. Then it dawned on me the name is a C.C. (i.e. 33) and in some of his recent videos he even jokes that he's seeing 33s everywhere which just stinks of mockery to me.

Also note Steve Torrence's Celestial Clock (33) which started at V3 and seems to like version numbers 3.3 and 3.31 etc.

Coincidences?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Anytime I see 'truthers' going on about 33 and how names in numerology add up to 33 I am very cautious and very rarely investigate them any further, I believe the whole 33 Masonic number is just a huge smokescreen, much like NASA, The Illuminati, CERN, Aliens and so on.
Especially when it's such nonsensical research as 'there were 33 people standing on Delay Plaza in the Zapruder film' or things of that type, it stinks of dis-info.
I personally deal with empirical evidence, not wild speculation.
That's just my opinion, no offence intended to anyone who believes 33 is this omnipotent evil number.
As I stated before in my first post, I believe 95% of these 'conspiracies' are all obfuscation to detract from the truth, THE EARTH IS FLAT - and that is the one truth that they don't want you to discover, it's why people like Icke, Jones, Tellinger, Hoagland, Greer send people seeking truth off down rabbit holes about Aliens, Reptilians, Demonic Entities, Alien Hybrid Races, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, Child Sacrifice, Pedophiles, Ancient Technological Civilizations, Annunaki, Nibiru, Chemtrails, Pole-shifts, HAARP, Free-Energy and so on.

'disclaimer' - Just MY subjective opinion Smile
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by eeken Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:33 pm

So you guys don't believe in the whole child sacrifice-pedophile rings among the rich and powerful? And what's the best way of responding when someone says, "why would they hide that the earth is flat"?

eeken

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:10 pm

http://ifers.123.st/t79-why-they-lie-to-us-about-the-flat-earth

eeken wrote:So you guys don't believe in the whole child sacrifice-pedophile rings among the rich and powerful? And what's the best way of responding when someone says, "why would they hide that the earth is flat"?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Skywalker wrote:http://ifers.123.st/t79-why-they-lie-to-us-about-the-flat-earth

My take on why they lie is quite simple: If the earth is not a spinning ball then the entire model of the universe that mainstream Scientism has dreamed up, does not exist.

eeken wrote:So you guys don't believe in the whole child sacrifice-pedophile rings among the rich and powerful? And what's the best way of responding when someone says, "why would they hide that the earth is flat"?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:22 am

The British Royal Family sacrificing children and drinking blood I find unbelievable as there is absolutely no evidence to support this.
I never said I didn't believe these things occur, there are pedophiles in all walks of life, not just the rich, famous and so called 'elite'.
There are clearly some evil and sick people who do some really nasty things to their fellow humans, children and animals.

As for "why would they hide that the earth is flat"? - It is as simple as beating down the masses to believe WE are just a cosmic accident, insignificant, the result of a 'Big Bang' which spawned everything and we reside on the 'Third Rock From The Sun' in a Universe of quadrillions of other rocks, but we just happened to be the one which supported the amazing complexity and diversity of all life.
It detracts from our uniqueness, our purpose and breeds hedonism, which further pushes the 'consume, consume, consume' lifestyles, and the narcissism we say everywhere today that also divides us from what could be an utter Utopia.
If everyone on this PLANE came together as one we could have free energy for everyone, an abundance of fresh food for everyone, an abundance of fresh water for everyone,
We could also all have homes, whatever technology we desired and not be trapped in the Zionist Slave System of working crappy jobs which consume over half of our living-lives.
WE sleep on average for 8 hours per day, we work on average for 8 hours per day just to survive this enslaved system, this leaves us a mere 8 hours a day to form relationships, expand our minds and truly contemplate things and try to make this PLANE a better place.

Unfortunately the Heliocentric model has taken us away from the fact we are unique, all connected and the centre of the Universe.
The moment humanity wakes-up to the Flat Earth geocentric model the whole house of cards of 'money, consumerism, capitalism, greed, wanting, working' will tumble and the Zionist 'money slave system' will cease overnight.

THIS IS WHY THIS LIE MUST BE DEFENDED AT ALL COSTS FOR THEM.
It's why they faked the Moon landings, it's why NASA constantly release these fake CGI pictures & videos, it's why Science Fiction has been the most common theme in Hollywood since the 1950's and it's why FLAT EARTHERS are attacked, ridiculed and derided on Youtube.

Neil Degrasse Tyson never talks about Alex Jones, David Icke or any other 'conspiracy' but he will be given airtime to allegedly 'debunk' Flat Earth.
Oblate Spheroid - what a cunt!
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by eeken Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:33 am

Haha yea great answers! Thank you guys, that is kinda the lines I have been thinking as well, that with the Flat Earth everything else falls like Big Bang, Evolution etc etc. It's a shame that not more people talk about it... Funnily enough it is one of the easiest to prove as well. Would love to see a debate with David Icke and Eric Dubay or Steven Greer or anybody of the mainstream researchers but I guess they are not up for the challenge since they know they would lose?

eeken

Back to top Go down

Post by George Living Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:44 pm

JERANISM really man i like his videos,, damm
George Living
George Living

Back to top Go down

Post by George Living Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:47 pm

What about David wiess and globebusters is that legit
George Living
George Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Major disinfo camp.

George Living wrote:What about David wiess and globebusters is that legit
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by hmasoud Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am

Skywalker wrote:Major disinfo camp.

Globebusters?! How?

hmasoud

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HashemMasoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Globebastards = Jeranism

Enjoy:
http://ifers.123.st/t106-jeranism-is-a-raging-shill

hmasoud wrote:
Skywalker wrote:Major disinfo camp.

Globebusters?! How?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:52 am

is russianvids a shill or what?
what about the flat earth asshole?

I used to like those 2, but... the first says hitler was a puppet and eric is a shill, so at this point I don't know if he's just plain wrong but "genuine", or a shill. he also seems to be some kind of christian that doesn't want to wake up! the bible is just another book full of jew lies and crap! sure, it says the earth is flat, but also quran and countless "sacred" books say so, and that is probably the only true thing you'll find in these books  Cool

the flat earth asshole is hanging out with math powerland now, so this is a big big red flag, but could it be he's just some genuine guy that can't see the (obvious) shilliness of  powerland?
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:46 pm

russianvids, much like jeranism are not 'shills' they do not possess the mental capacity, they are clearly both 'cash whores' jumping on the bandwagon of 'Flat Earth', 'NASA', 'False-Flags' and any other subject that will glean as many views, comments, likes and subscriptions as possible.
It's all about Youtube views, likes and subscriptions and the Google Adsense revenue this entails.
russinavids has been a member on YT since March 2016, in that time he has gleaned over 50,000 subscribers and 15 million+ views = 'money, money, money'
jeranism has been a member on YT since February 2015, in that time he has gleaned over 50,000 subscribers and 7 million+ views = 'money, money, money' (and he also has Patreon donation links, PayPal donation links and even has affiliated links for Amazon & Ebay on his website)

They are just 'snake-oil' salesmen who only care about views,subscribers and making money, as such, they will adopt any 'conspiracy' to get those views!

russianvids, for example, must be making around $3000 a month based on his views and jeranism around $1500.
No wonder they pump out videos so often....

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Russianvids 100% shill.

"Not all magicians do real magic of course. A lot can be explained away, but black magic is real."

Definitely a shill. He's always citing the bible and jesus christ, he says Hitler was a fraud and Eric is a shill, and now he's making gullible people believe some crap about demons and black magic too...

The hell with russianshill! These false prophets can only fool idiots. Black magic my a**.

[Note: edited to adhere to this forum's rules.]
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

ALFONZO RACHEL

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:57 am

The latest psyop being perpetrated on the FE community is being called "Blood Over Intent," where channels like QuasiLuminous are encouraging flat-Earthers to cut themselves, put blood on a piece of paper, and writing some spell on it which will allegedly allow for them to "cross the frost bridge" and go to North Pole Shamballa in 2019.  It's complete cultish non-sense clearly a controlled op to mix flat-Earthers with Satanism and blood rituals.

I'm getting comments like these:

Daniel Martins1 day ago
always searching for the truth..thank you Eric. .March 2019.please take the journey with us to Mt Meru, to the center, tobthe North pole..across the frost bridge..with Divine intent..

Jerry Streeter12 minutes agoHighlighted comment
Thank you and God bless.  I intend to spill my blood over my intent to bring heaven on earth to all of humanity and go across the frost bridge to get out of this prison

To which I'm replying:

What does that mean? You guys cut yourselves, put some blood on a piece of paper, and expect to magically migrate to Shamballa in 2019? This is clearly the next cultish non-sense being brought into the flat Earth community and no I do not support it. I do, however, support any/all actual independent exploration of the Arctic and Antarctic. If there is anyone actually willing to fly a plane or take a ship to the magnetic North Pole I completely support them in their brave exploration. As for cutting yourself and thinking you're "going across the frost bridge" whatever that is, sounds ridiculous. Peace

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

flat earth blitz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 am

lol. They really will talk any old shite to attract attention.

Anybody who"believes" in anything w/o natural evidence is by definition religious

Real exploration should be demanded by everybody.

Common sense should audit Science. Its been nearly 300 years since the last one :-)

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by tomspiracy Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Admin wrote:The latest psyop being perpetrated on the FE community is being called "Blood Over Intent," where channels like QuasiLuminous are encouraging flat-Earthers to cut themselves, put blood on a piece of paper, and writing some spell on it which will allegedly allow for them to "cross the frost bridge" and go to North Pole Shamballa in 2019.  It's complete cultish non-sense clearly a controlled op to mix flat-Earthers with Satanism and blood rituals.

I'm getting comments like these:

Daniel Martins1 day ago
always searching for the truth..thank you Eric. .March 2019.please take the journey with us to Mt Meru, to the center, tobthe North pole..across the frost bridge..with Divine intent..

Jerry Streeter12 minutes agoHighlighted comment
Thank you and God bless.  I intend to spill my blood over my intent to bring heaven on earth to all of humanity and go across the frost bridge to get out of this prison

To which I'm replying:

What does that mean? You guys cut yourselves, put some blood on a piece of paper, and expect to magically migrate to Shamballa in 2019? This is clearly the next cultish non-sense being brought into the flat Earth community and no I do not support it. I do, however, support any/all actual independent exploration of the Arctic and Antarctic. If there is anyone actually willing to fly a plane or take a ship to the magnetic North Pole I completely support them in their brave exploration. As for cutting yourself and thinking you're "going across the frost bridge" whatever that is, sounds ridiculous. Peace

Hello all! New to the forum but 10 months in to discovering the flat earth and searching for deeper truth. When I first saw a few of these videos I thought it was nonsense with zero factual evidence to back it up so disregarded it pretty quickly but I decided to go back and take the time to look a bit further and read some peoples comments on this topic. Reading what these people were saying it just really got me thinking about how we have been so heavily programmed and conditioned. The people that are falling for this scam just want the easy option. Its as if they had the realization the earth is flat and that was just a bit too much to handle so when someone says hey in 2 years we can all go to heaven/shambala/disneyland or wherever seems a nice place they just jump on board. We are trained to follow and obey from the first day you sat in a classroom as a child what did you have to do if you wanted to ask a question? Put your hand up! The programming is so deep and its literally everywhere so I understand why the easy option is appealing and there is the need to follow other people.

tomspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:41 am

Indeed, in school you also have to ask to go to the bathroom, also sit in silence and absorb what you are told.
If you manage to regurgitate what you have been programmed with, you achieve good grades etc.
If you dare question anything you are taught you are deemed a trouble-maker.
Also schools use the school bell to mark the start and end of lessons, very much like Pavlov's dog.

I agree with what you say about people looking for an 'easy option', society has been so conditioned and beaten by what we deem modern life that an escape is seen as a viable option, however ludicrous.

We are born unto this World, separated from our parents at a younger and younger age (pre-school/kindergarten) then go on to spend the first 16 years of our life being programmed 6 hours a day in the so-called Education system.
We then either go on to college/university and continue yet more programming and amassing huge debt before finally entering the workplace.

We are then given the choice of which 'slave job' we will perform to prop up this corrupt system, believing we are somehow 'free'
Then we spend the next 50 years of our lives working 8 hours a day to pay our taxes and just survive, we then get conned into getting credit/mortgages and at this point we are truly beholden to the system.
WE spend 8 hours a day working to survive, 8 hours a day sleeping and if we are lucky we may have a couple of hours a day to actually think about things.
The system is designed this way to keep us as occupied for as long as possible so we never stop to think and question anything.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:07 am

People have been asking if I was invited to FEC2017.  I was not.  When I asked them why not, Robbie Davidson, the organizer claimed he had already invited me and I never responded. I went back in my old messages and found that Robbie had FB messaged me that he had something he wanted to talk with me about, that was all. He never even mentioned the event in his "invitation" message, but claimed that I was invited. I told him I get thousands of such messages daily and if he was serious about inviting me to the event, then he should have at least mentioned the event in his message and invited me to it! Anyway, it's clear that nearly every speaker at Shill Fest 2017 is a controlled opposition disinformation agent and this event is their way of trying to bring legitimacy to their pseudo-movement where they leave out the Jews and claim "Eric is dividing us." There wouldn't be enough interest in the Flat Earth in 2017 to even have a conference if I didn't bring this topic back to the world's attention, but these shills have the gall to claim I'm "dividing the movement," when there WAS NO MOVEMENT before I started it in November 2014. Anyone that doubts that watch "Who Brought Back Flat Earth," and look at Google Analytics.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next