IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+125
WOLVES
Heterodox Agnostic
Forest4theTreez
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
129 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 8 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Bring in the clowns! Shaq has managed to be an even less articulate FE proponent than B.O.B. They are purposely putting this out via their "B" team like Tila Tequila to bias everyone against the topic before they ever meet a true, genuine flat Earther.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 8 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by RickFE Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Anyone else notice the public feud between Russianvids and Tosh.0? Another shill channel in the news being ridiculed by a TV personality. Would that be the "D" team? Tosh is hardly a celeb. I doubt he has a very big following due to his brand of humour. I am just wondering why he would go after such a small player in this. Russianvids was mostly numerology and conspiracy of the illuminati. All of a sudden he's a pro flat earther pushing it as his main agenda. I smell something brown, warm and mushy in this...If they really wanted to attack it, they would come after Eric. They know it would backfire so they create personalities like him and ODD to make them seem just as legit. Plus they don't want to say Eric Dubay on TV that much is obvious.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:13 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Classic example of gatekeeping- explained on Alex Jones vs Eric Dubay .
Master of gatekeeping: Rotating globe in the background in Infowars studio

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Past few months, the opposition has stepped up their game. YouTube is becoming so diluted with ghost accounts, the real activism is being buried. One tactic I have notice just in the past weeks,after eddie's show with Eric, is trying to hug each other. They all show up in comments being supportive. They are also trying to create a divide and shill calling war. Eric was great in showing his restraint in not engaging. He was clear and concise on why people are considered opposition. If any of them wanted to, they could start using legit proven information. Pointing out the kettle is black, does not mean you lit the fire.

I found this quote last week and thought it was very fitting.
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.” Buddha

Eric pointed out the entire truth and the evidence behind them. The people in opposition will not go all way. They are gatekeepers disguised as truth prophets.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Well said and agreed, thanks Rick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jayd Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:54 pm

AND NOW WE DISCOVER ODD'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION...

SELF ADMITTEDLY CONFIRMED SWORN IN FREEMASON SHILL INFINITE PLANE SOCIETY...

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 8 Infini10

SO MANY DIRTY LYING FREEMASON SHILLS IN THE FLAT EARTH MOVEMENT...
jayd
jayd

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:32 am

Yes, I've just watched this - "Infinite Plane Society"... he talks about "if you are a fact based researcher"...while presenting opinion and YouTube comments as fact.

What facts does he have for an infinite plane? None. Yes, controlled opposition for sure trying to muddy Eric's name and work.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by jayd Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:09 am

csp wrote:Yes, I've just watched this - "Infinite Plane Society"... he talks about "if you are a fact based researcher"...while presenting opinion and YouTube comments as fact.

What facts does he have for an infinite plane? None. Yes, controlled opposition for sure trying to muddy Eric's name and work.

YEP, exactly... just another dirty lying mason puppet... never trust dirty lying mason puppets... especially dirty lying mason puppets with an agenda...
jayd
jayd

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:25 am

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 8 Molyne10

Stefan Molyneux Exposed as a Jewish Shill
April 14, 2017 renegade

From Zionist Report

Part I – Stefan Molyneux says we ‘hate jews’ because they are ‘intelligent.’ This is how ‘shills’ like Molyneux always try to frame the debate. No, we hate their criminal and immoral behavior. The banking scams the Federal Reserve undertakes, and usury banksters perpetuate, in general, should be illegal — period.

Part II – Strange, isn’t? The same thing happened to Stefan Molyneux as with Alex Jones. Both started off to be real ‘truthers’, but now they have turned into disinformation agents. So, what exactly happened?

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 am

The combination of threatening their and their families lives and offering them a bunch of money seems to be an offer most cannot/will not refuse. I also began receiving such threats/offers once my work started becoming popular: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/07/masons-are-trying-to-co-opt-me.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by esraymeh@gmail.com Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Wow, here's me thinking we were all sort of like minded. Not only am I learning about FE etc but also about 'shills' I have never heard of this name until looking into FE. Controlled opposition, what a great insight, to keep in mind if anything, to question not only personnels' perspective, but one's own continuing enlightenment.

Thanks for this thread I am a little more aware!

Chris.

esraymeh@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 pm

I admit I didnt read this whole thing yet and when I first found FE I was even wary of Eric and this board here because I like to do my own people watching and am super stubborn but Laughing I have asked at least 10 of these people here for their birthdays to see their natal charts,offering to give them free help for strongest angles,etc and nobody gave me their birthday in FE other than Eric, I already had Santos ((oh i already had martys))
and Wayki.

Even though they almost talk about symbology and things they know nothing about?!..hahahahaha

this was entertaining, im to page 6 and i gotta take a break but The interpretive dancer guy Laughing  Laughing  and Russianvids,stinkycash,errDirth,Lori,all of them and ALL of the people here on this list were boring anyways,,or obviously ( to some i guess) in this for some kind of $ or rewards other than just to share info

update: april28,2017,1145am leo on my AC at 63west
Mike flat bird is annoying and rude.
He was already talking on my videos alot so I said I heard he was bad talking about Eric and then I guess that upset him more lol
He gets right into all the
# ^ %@ eye sea u ~~ shit on his keyboard alot and doesnt say too much..
and now he is being ruder every comment, going to my other videos and I told will not comment to him again.
so many weirdos so little time

Here is the main part and all I care to put here the rest is too annoying

Mary at Sea Level8 hours ago (edited)
Its not a belief system, Mike it is science.
Eric is very similar to me in these ways..
If I see someone trying to make money off astrology I call them out the same he is doing with flat earth people.

And if they keep doing it I have no problem keeping at it.
He has reasons to distrust all those people and Im ok with that.
They have all tried to make money or make flat earth look bad or not mentioned important things like the jews running everything.

So lets just get this straight here.
I am team Eric 100% and I dont care about any shill conference either or any other boring flat earthers. Erics channel and a tiny few others are the only ones I find interesting.
Show less

MikeBlackbird
MikeBlackbird8 hours ago
What's "science"? the sun/son stuff? or something else
-- And, no, i dont think those people tried making "fe" look bad. if anything, he did/does, with his drag-queen shenanigans, Making things look like a circus act. etc. He doesnt have 'reasons'. I dont understand how you just assume he does. He tries to cause division. Hey, im fairly certain he "monetizes" his content too, actually. -- No one that he "calls out" is doing anything more to "make money" than he is.  - There's no "money" being made at that conference, for one thing, if that's what you're thinking. Sighs, i just got a real strong feeling you dont know the guy you're sticking up for, and are experiencing cognitive dissonance with it (him), and dont like the harshness of "the truth pill" :/
*I can tell you havent know him very long, nor been into this FE scene all that long, or else, you'd know a little more about what im talking about and you probably wouldnt try to defend him so much.  I know one guy, right off-hand..that maybe can help you (since u dont know Eric that well, and, you're resisting 'me'), etc, maybe you can listen to some others? Try Paul Michael Bales, and his "Eric" vids ..
Show less

Mary at Sea Level
Mary at Sea Level7 hours ago
I know exactly what you are talking about - the way you dont like Eric.
What Im talking about is Western Tropical Astrology which is a testable provable science and shows exactly why people dont get  along
Now you are trying to say I dont know things about what is going on again.
You obviously did not get this video you just clicked or me and just want to talk alot.
Team Eric right here 100%
Now you know.

this is the video if you want to see more commentshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erIf-zfskw
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm not sure if Tosh is a shill or secretly trying to use his platform to get information out. Anyway I thought this video was worth sharing to get people with more knowledge about shills opinion on this.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gi24ye/tosh-0-flat-earth
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:I'm not sure if Tosh is a shill or secretly trying to use his platform to get information out. Anyway I thought this video was worth sharing to get people with more knowledge about shills opinion on this.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gi24ye/tosh-0-flat-earth

its television all controlled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed May 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Bill Nye actor comedian

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Thu May 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Bill Nye puking up whatever is on the script. Only like 10 years in between the two vids. And try watching that second vid without wanting to cancel your internet subscription and moving into the forest.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Thu May 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Artemis, you just brought back some indoctrination with these Bill Nye flashbacks......I actually remember the episode with the bomb.....Glad you are showing the truth about Bill. He is and always will be, a failed comedian. No adults found him funny, so he went to kids shows.
RickFE
RickFE

Koubenakombi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Sun May 07, 2017 2:57 am

It would seem Joe Rogan is having Mick West, the owner of metabunk (conspiracy debunking website), on his podcast, he mentioned it in the Abby Martin podcast.

So he's coming on to 'debunk it all, one by one' , i'm not sure what they mean by this? perhaps they'll play one of Eric's videos and 'debunk it' like they did with that palaeontologist sap.

They're rattled.

This Mick West is the same guy who believes 9/11 was carried out by Muslim extremists.
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun May 07, 2017 3:35 am

liamhendo1990 wrote:This Mick West is the same guy who believes 9/11 was carried out by Muslim extremists.

Well, we know exactly what he's going to say then...

"Eric Dubay is an idiot"
"Flat Earth is stupid"
"Eric Dubay is wrong"
"Dinosaurs existed"

Millions of JR listeners beliefs in space balls and dinosaurs are reinforced.

Paid propaganda at its best.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Eric, Mick West on JRE now, tune in. Holy shit
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 pm

now, they're denying jews have any influence at all. This is bad.

Currently talking about how communities to discuss things (us) are bad.

any alternate discussion must be stopped. How can't people see through this?
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 10, 2017 11:59 pm

So. Joe Rogan claims that flat-earthers are retarded for saying that the photos NASA released are composites, doctored images, even though NASA hired Data Visualizer and Designer Robert Simmon, who claimed that he "never thought that he would become “Mr. Blue Marble.”. ... My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. ... I certainly never thought that I would become “Mr. Blue Marble.” Data, not pictures, but Data. He wasn't using pictures to composite into one image.

Joe states that flat-earthers have no training in image editing, that we are not trained to see it, then in the SAME PODCAST he goes on to claim, in regards to another issue "heres how you know it's fake, whenever something looks like a dude in a monkey suit, it's a dude in a monkey suit" but joe, you're not trained to recognise the muscular patterns of bigfoot, so how would you know? you're not 'profesionally trained' you're just relying on your brains ability to decipher what is real and what isn't, the same as flat-earthers. Hypocrite, this moron believes JFK was killed by Oswald, and that 9/11 was done by Muslims (of which the ringleader is a CIA asset).

Eric, you will have a field day with this podcast.

Dumbjamie has just removed it from youtube, not sure why, after the initial upload too.
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Thu May 11, 2017 7:34 pm

liamhendo1990 wrote:So. Joe Rogan claims that flat-earthers are retarded for saying that the photos NASA released are composites, doctored images, even though NASA hired Data Visualizer and Designer Robert Simmon, who claimed that he "never thought that he would become “Mr. Blue Marble.”. ... My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. ... I certainly never thought that I would become “Mr. Blue Marble.” Data, not pictures, but Data. He wasn't using pictures to composite into one image.

Joe states that flat-earthers have no training in image editing, that we are not trained to see it, then in the SAME PODCAST he goes on to claim, in regards to another issue "heres how you know it's fake, whenever something looks like a dude in a monkey suit, it's a dude in a monkey suit" but joe, you're not trained to recognise the muscular patterns of bigfoot, so how would you know? you're not 'profesionally trained' you're just relying on your brains ability to decipher what is real and what isn't, the same as flat-earthers. Hypocrite, this moron believes JFK was killed by Oswald, and that 9/11 was done by Muslims (of which the ringleader is a CIA asset).

Eric, you will have a field day with this podcast.

Dumbjamie has just removed it from youtube, not sure why, after the initial upload too.

Hi LiamHendo...

Thank you for making me aware of this shameful Flat Earth Hit Piece podcast from Joe Rogan JRE Video & Podcast Productions...  

Here is the linked i watched after searching on YouTube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA

It is a very embarrassing and cowardly one sided hit fest and slander of Flat Earth, Eric Dubay and other related topics...

I will follow up with a counter attack plan that IFERS might consider in response to this BS ?

BRO...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 pm

IFERS Possible Counter Attack Plan In Response… To The JRE Joe Rogan – Mic West Flat Earth Video Hit Piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA

I would like to suggest to Eric and all IFERS a counterattack plan to this one sided JRE video that denigrated Flat Earth, Fake Nukes, Fake Dinosaurs, Fake Israel-Jewish Global Influence, Anti-Evolution - Intelligent Design… etc.

Joe’s video actions on Flat Earth, etc. have been less than courageous and he needs to be called out for this now !!

1 - Just in case this JRE Joe Rogan - Mic West (Metabunk.org) podcast is no longer available now or anytime in the future I downloaded it and converted it to MP4 format (*1 GB in size - it is a 2 hour+ video). I virus scanned this converted video MP4 file with both MalwareBytes and Microsoft Security Essentials after downloading it. So if anybody wants it in this format please PM me thru IFERS.

2 - What makes this Joe Rogan Video - Podcast so disingenuous is that Joe is doing this video on top of and after he did a complete video embarrassing his ‘good friend' Eddie Bravo about Flat Earth and other accompanying truth subjects by ganging up on him in that video with more than one person attacking Eddie at the same time… see this shameful attack video link…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

Instead of doing the honorable action (the courageous action – as in Fear Factor Joe?) of having Eric Dubay  on his video show to take the other research side of Flat Earth and other fake elite topics. Having someone who is qualified to take the other side rather than Joe Rogan or Mic West misrepresenting the Flat Earth evidence (as they did) by offering their version of it.

So I would suggest IFERS embarrass Joe and Mic West back by doing the following actions.

Put out a National USA Press Release put together by Eric and IFERS et al… That refutes and politely shames this JRE Video point by point in only important parts and with only short text replies with links back to atlanteanconspiracy.com and ifers.123.st that explain the correct answers to the same points IN DETAIL with real research evidence.

This accomplishes…

1… It would drive traffic to IFERS and atlanteanconspiracy.com for those who need true sources on this info… and increase exposure to FE and related subjects to a wider audience.

2… It would increase the SEO value of both these above urls (press releases do that) and also help gain notice of the Main Stream News outlets that ‘Eric is go to guy’ to interview on these research subjects. Not just Joe Rogan and Mic West.

3... it should EMBARRASS Joe Rogan by pointing out that he is scared to have Eric Dubay on his Video – Podcast productions and that Joe only does hit pieces from afar using Proxy straw men.

Joe is supposed to be Mr. Fear Factor yet he won’t have Eric on but takes shots at Eric from afar by attacking his own friends (Eddie Bravo)...

Maybe a press release action and others like it would embarrass Joe enough or encourage Joe enough to have Eric on his show !

National Press Releases cost about $200 to $600 to send thru Press Release outlets… there are some free national press release sites but they do not hit the sweet spots of national coverage… I have done one for one of my online businesses a number of years ago and it cost me about $300 dollars.

The easiest way to FINANCE this press release is to have every FEearther who is onboard give 5 bucks to accomplish this task…

If just 80 FEearthers gave $5.00 or $8.00 each it would sum to $400.00/$640.00 and I have used this averaged out minor payment plan in other types of projects to successfully finance these types of action plans.

If IFERS falls short of their financing goal on this… I am personally good for donating $200.00 of this myself to help move it forward.

YouTube Videos hit the online community directly... Press Releases hit the information community in total and then filter down to media outlets,
individual web sites, and on and on.

Thanks…   BRO
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next