IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 10 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:28 am

Schpankme wrote:This is yet another Freemasons 9/11 Story, with in your face insight.

9 fake news story
11 physical assets involved

IX XI

Aborted launch
9 October 2012, the original launch schedule was scrubbed, when at
  11:42 MDT, winds started blowing at 40 kph (25 mph)
11 October 2012, the launch was again postponed due to meteorologist announcement

Launch
14 October 2012
The capsule was launched from Roswell
[65th] anniversary of Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier (Right Stuff)
[38] kilometres (24 mi) -- Baumgartner's ascent -- took approximately 2 1⁄2 hours

One Giant Leap
[12:08] MDT, Baumgartner saluted and dove forward off the ledge
[04:16] minutes of free fall he deployed his parachute
[12:17] MDT (18:17 UTC), approximately [9 minutes] after jumping from the capsule

Coordinates [33]
Launch site:  33.3109°N 104.5392°W
Landing site:  33.3580°N 103.7849°W

What did we learn from this Freemason Story?
 1) Man made craft cannot go above 25 miles (and this is being generous to the math).
 2) The "edge of space" seems to start at 24 miles up, where the big blow created the big suck.
 3) Yes, you are lied to about EVERYTHING

From birth, you are indoctrinated to worship the man-made construct of Heaven and Space (Fiction).

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 10 Blue_m11

Sorry Im late to this thread. But yes these inbred scumbag Jewmasons love their numerology. So many 11s and 33s, also other 11 multiples. E.g the jews own the NBA (majority team owners are jews and the commissioners seem to mostly be so. I notice many players wearing 11s, 33s as well as other multiples of 11. Also I think the 3-point line was added to give many more 11 multiples in the scores for extra numerology power that they seem to believe in.
Also if others didnt notice the times here:

One Giant Leap
[12:08] MDT, Baumgartner saluted and dove forward off the ledge    1+2+8=11
[04:16] minutes of free fall he deployed his parachute                     4+1+6=11
[12:17] MDT (18:17 UTC), approximately [9 minutes] after jumping from the capsule   1+2+1+7=11

Notice it is revelation 9:11.

The Hebrew term Abaddon (Hebrew: אֲבַדּוֹן‎, 'Aḇaddon, and its Greek equivalent Apollyon (Greek: Ἀπολλύων) appear in the Bible as both a place of destruction and an angel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit, often appearing alongside the place שְׁאוֹל (sheol), meaning the realm of the dead. In the New Testament Book of Revelation, an angel called Abaddon is described as the king of an army of locusts; his name is first transcribed in Greek (Revelation 9:11—"whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, The Angel of Death." (Ἀβαδδὼν), and then translated ("which in Greek means the Destroyer" (Ἀπολλύων, Apollyon)).

And of course the Apollo 11 missions.

Have you noticed how throughout the years 33 miners are buried below ground, a symbolic sacrifice to their god Apollo?

The 2010 Copiapó mining accident, also known then as the "Chilean mining accident", began on Thursday, 5 August 2010 with a cave-in at the San José copper–gold mine, located in the Atacama Desert 45 kilometers (28 mi) north of the regional capital of Copiapó, in northern Chile. Thirty-three men, trapped 700 meters (2,300 ft) underground and 5 kilometers (3 mi) from the mine's entrance via spiraling underground ramps, were rescued after 69 days.

China: All 33 miners trapped in blast found dead
Investigation ordered after recovery of the bodies by rescuers at Jinshangou mine where the blast occurred on Monday.
2 Nov 2016

At least 33 people have died after a large explosion at a coal mine in northern Iran trapped scores of miners in a mile-long tunnel 1,200 metres deep underground.
4 May 2017  (the official number killed changed a few times but this was one of the reports:
“Unfortunately 33 miners who were trapped in the mine after the explosion have lost their lives,” said Ali Rabii, Iran’s minister of labour and social welfare, according to the semi-official Ilna news agency. Rabii was speaking to reporters late on Wednesday night after visiting the Zemestan-Yort mine in Golestan province.

Previous disasters in Iran's coal mines have been blamed on low safety standards and inadequate emergency services. Mining incidents in Iran killed 11 workers in 2013. Lol 11 this time.

Sorry for the off-topic rant but just wanted to corroborate Schpankme's appreciation of the scums love for numerology.

jewry/trannywood

FE Believer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 10 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:25 pm

The Raging Shill nailed this one!

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 10 Fakest10

spinningwaterrockhaha

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10