IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Posted by schpankme on 07/28/2015
Every time "Jeran" uses the word "accusation" that actually means; oh, you caught me lying.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Posted by admoyer36 on 07/28/2015
Well all jeranism has done it. His newest video on YouTube 

He has taken the turn down the rabbit hole folks. With no proof claims except footage only they can see that the moon is melting, smoking and seeping gas. He also announces his alignment with crow777. 

As this video unfolds, with bad music in backround to give a trance like effect and keep you staring at screen, which is purposely done. I knew that this was the turn, this was the moment where the Jesuit shill after just doing an interview on ball earth skeptics and gaining more subscribers and now announcing he is starting his own talk show. He had to make a move to dis-credit and make his followers look like uninformed people. This is that move and i stress all of us to do what we can with intelligent discussion and integrity to challenge these views. We have to use our knowledge and proofs to show people on the comment section in a respectful way that they are being taken down the rabbit hole. 

We should all put our collective minds togather and think of a way to reach out to these people. We have to debunk these rediculois moon claims. I believe in us because we use proofs to back up what we belive is the road to the truth. We can't force people to belive in truths us ourselves have not decoded. We can only show people using real proofs and reasons why what we're taught makes no sense, to try and guide them along with us not following us, with us, to what we belive is the path to logic and proof and more truth than we have ever been told. 

Everyone remember always use your minds. We have them for a reason and that reason is not to parrot unlogical unfounded claims that are theories taught as a fact, almost boarding on a religious cult based upon non sense ment to lead you down the road they want. Always challenge and always think.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 07/28/2015
Haha Jeran is one piece of work - nice work LordRuger, made him look like a fool once again.

admoyer36, I don't believe Jeran has too many legitimate followers - it's probably just him under multiple accounts, or just the regular jew/jesuit/shill army propping him up. If people get so far deluded into his videos, then there probably isn't much you can do to snap them out of it - also note Jerans use of shitty CGI for no apparent reason in the video above - what a useless twat.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 07/29/2015
Holy SHILL @ that new Jeranism video...LMAO.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Posted by susie on 07/29/2015

Jul 29, 2015 10:37:51 GMT gnosticwarrior said:
Holy SHILL @ that new Jeranism video...LMAO.

He thought, or still does, that NASA is trying to trick us with the eclipse. Thinks it is staged. Watch his videos about the eclipse. Before he became a member here I sent him the link to the rahu thread.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Posted by icedrink58 on 07/29/2015
OMG, what a ultra lame video from Jeran. I only gave it a look, because it was not that long.

"UPDATE: I have contacted Crrow777 to take a look." .....muhahaha. <>

Reminds me a little bit of bit by Dave Chappelle, where he makes fun of MTV's programme during 9-11:

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by icedrink58 on 07/30/2015
By the way....look at 2:39 at Jeran's video. Why the fuck is he showing a galaxy with a black hole in the middle here? 
Subliminal "clue"? I wonder if his moon-fart-gas makes sense from a game design standpoint?

Shillerism sinking from low to low. What a douche.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by sargentsucks on 08/15/2015
Meant to post this before now, but Sargent, on his show a few weeks ago, went on this weird tangent about how Jeranism's wife should get her own show, about how talented she is or whatever. Am I missing something, for one thing who is he talking too? that has the power to make that decision? I felt like Truman when his wife was marketing stuff, "who are you talking too? there's no one here!" it's like he was lobbying for her, I mean if she wants a show let her create own fucking YT acct like the rest of us Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 Undecided

Number two, how does he know how talented she is and what her credintiels are?! None of this makes any sense unless these guys have somehow known each other for a while for SOME REASON?!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Posted by incorporated on 08/15/2015

I'm sure he's giving a job reference shout out to his handler overlords to get her employment on the shill gravy train. It's strange other shill's are doing this for his wife and not Jeranism? Are we missing something here?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Thaneus on 08/25/2015
Funny, because I just watched one of his videos, and agreed with 60-70% of what he said, and almost sent it (albeit, with a disclaimer that i only agreed with certain parts) to a naysayer - but decided not to. Then I remember someone said he was acting abit shilly so I looked him up on here, and there you go - I think that latest moon thing he posted is bit weird. What is with these guys? They seem to have dramatic personality changes...
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Thaneus on 08/27/2015
Fully read through everything in this thread. Glad to say I felt him fishy before all this came to light.

Some things:
-notice that he doesnt seem to believe what he is saying when he is talking. His whole.nice guy act when he.came.here was.disgusting.to read. He is.not being.honest with himself and so cannotbe honest with anyone.else. Cowards hide.behind words and.social norms. I am not fooled.

- i think in the shill office they decided to get someone to imitate erics 'stick with the facts' character, and so hired this guy to mimic him and collect that kind of fanbase. He created all these logos and quotes to go along with the facade. He even says 'peace' the same way eric happens to do, not to mention using the same clips and citings.

-I believe the shill offices think we are a difficult case. I commend thinkforyourself's trained eye. I think this board must be one of the hardest cases they've had. I bet you they are trying to figure it out. You imbeciles, stop wasting your life away slaving for others. You trying to poke us into adhering to created social constructs of a self-image, is not going to kill the core of us that knows this truth, and your pukey lies. We know how to spot you.

Love Tys. So glad to be a part of this. 

edit- If this is.hard.to read it is because.i am typing it on a little old phone.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/31/2015

Update! Jeran put on a little bit of weight, but still looks great in his Fedora:

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 F3LAedt
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Posted by lizardking on 08/31/2015

And Matt Boylan's a pervert, what's new?

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 Tumblr_m734phGUAz1rxt7jlo1_r1_1280
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Posted by lizardking on 08/31/2015
Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-6025-1380828338-15

Who's that man you're thinking? Why that's Acenci, the man behind the roach.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Posted by blurred on 09/30/2015
I just, for laughs stepped on this freaking dudes channel. I watched two videos and i am almost puking every single second. But as i watch them.. I pick up weird flashings as i know Coke and other companies have done secret messages, and i know they should not be there. But i continue watching one and steppes on another and it flickers at 4:00 but you cant see it if you try to find the frame within youtube, only if you Play and Pause quickly from 3:59 until you see the picture, and this is what i fucking saw when it finally pauses at the right time.

Attachments:

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 6KCMJmp6tszs_y4CP3Ka
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 09/30/2015

I just checked and you are right; now Jeranism, the admitted Jesuit, is hiding pathetic secret messages promoting the evil Catholic Church. Good spot.  Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 Smiley
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Jeran says we shouldn't call shills shills and that just using "the word shill has done more damage to the flat Earth awakening than 100 shills ever could have." Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon May 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Admin wrote:Jeran says we shouldn't call shills shills and that just using "the word shill has done more damage to the flat Earth awakening than 100 shills ever could have."  Sad

I wouldn't expect any less from a Jesuit deceiver.

I find it funny how nearly every shill has tried to defend (or at least divert attention from) the same three idiots (Sargeant, Steere and Orphan Red) lately.. they make it so obvious. lol!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed May 18, 2016 2:42 am

Admin wrote:

Jeran says we shouldn't call shills shills and that just using "the word shill has done more damage to the flat Earth awakening than 100 shills ever could have."  Sad

Jeran said that? I didn't know that the little school-boy bitch was still alive; what a shame. Laughing

It should come as no surprise to anyone that he would spout such inane prattle, because it is the only thing that he is good at.

If only all Shills were as mealy-mouthed and pathetic as he is, because then I could agree with him that they don't do any damage to the FE Truth movement.
In reality, they only don't do much damage because we are so good at pointing them out and dismantling their reputations, so that no-one falls for their nonsense; we certainly did a great job in making sure that people realise that Jeran is nothing more than a filthy, lying, treachorous, weak, stealing shit skid stained arse-lip, suffering from major retardation.

Thankfully, due to our efforts, he is now even more irrelevant than he is hateful, and this latest drivel is surely just the final burst of brown gassy odour leaving his disgraced, discredited and disgusting stinking body.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Wed May 18, 2016 3:20 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:
Jeran said that? I didn't know that the little school-boy bitch was still alive; what a shame. Laughing

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 74586-steve-buscemi-judging-you-gif-eZ7v

I am literally gobsmacked that Jeran, the human equivalent of a dying dog's bowel movements, thinks he has any clout or demands any respect in the Flat Earth truth community after we correctly tore his reputation apart like a pack of wild dogs in this thread. Remember the impending and very serious lawsuit he started against Eric? Neither do I; however I do remember us exposing him for being a revolting con artist, and we should all sue for what I imagine is the most hateful video uploaded to YouTube this decade. This greasy Ray Romano wannabe makes Acenci look relevant - he's nothing more than a weak fart in a teacup, although I must thank him for conjuring up the fond memories of when we, collectively as a forum, dismembered his grotty false persona last year.

Go back to the no-friend zone Jeranism, you fedora wearing twat.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:45 pm

So we have another variation of “Shill deception” in the FE movement.

I call this deception a “Battle of Shills”.

Party 1: Jeran Campebella, Bob Knodel and Cami Knodel.

Party 2: Lori Frary, Lawrence Wright and Ronnie Harris.

Classic Hegelian Dialectic being carried out here. Please correct me if any of my FACTS are incorrect.

So what is their objective? It’s quite simple really. DIVIDE, DISTRACT AND CONQUER.

We essentially have 2 parties with equally ludicrous new FE maps that are opposed to the traditional, empirically sound map.

On the one hand we have Party 1 pushing this new “Heart shaped map” with 3 poles. See link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TiGpOyXDSA

On the other hand we have Party 2 pushing this new “Diamond shaped map” with a "portal". See link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH29VM6eVsM

What is quite interesting is this fellow Jeran, he claims to be an unbiased skeptic yet is clearly a self righteous hypocrite who is here to stir up drama and spread misinfo. On the one hand he associates with the core shill group and by association promotes misinformation. I.e the Potatoes group. On the other hand he pretends to be a genuine FE’er and insinuates he was unjustly kicked off IFERS for trying to unify the movement. According to his demented logic we should all condone the behavior of shills and "take the good with the bad".

On this show Ronnie belittles Jeran for subscribing to the traditional, empirically sound FE model. See link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnDGedjrC58

Jeran later makes this video to belittle Party 1 and their “Diamond shaped model”. See link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ177Pd5KBk

In my opinion it is quite obvious that Jeran is a shilly scam artist. It seems his priority is to promote his brand and for this he needs tons of new content. So what does he do? He allows others to promote nonsense while he tactfully pretends to be a neutral skeptic. This way he can always defer blame onto others and act self righteous. For example on his show Globebusters he allows Bob and Cami to promote their ludicrous "Heart shaped model".

He fits the definition of a shill to a tee. What is a shill? In the context of the FE movement, a shill is someone who knowingly promotes misinfo for personal gain. Jeran is CLEARLY promoting misinfo and stirring up the pot. I just think it is absolutely necessary to expose these shills on a regular basis.

Peace Smile

Last edited by TerrestialJones on Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:21 am

Well said, these new ridiculous maps are clearly here to distract, divide, and conquer as you said. Nothing makes the flat Earth movement look sophomoric more than claiming we don't have an accurate map.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:33 pm

The fake arguing between these two new map parties is nauseating.

Apart from that, has anyone else noticed Jeranism has one of the most insincere sounding voices you've ever heard?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:03 pm

lizardking wrote:Posted by blurred on 09/30/2015
I just, for laughs stepped on this freaking dudes channel. I watched two videos and i am almost puking every single second. But as i watch them.. I pick up weird flashings as i know Coke and other companies have done secret messages, and i know they should not be there. But i continue watching one and steppes on another and it flickers at 4:00 but you cant see it if you try to find the frame within youtube, only if you Play and Pause quickly from 3:59 until you see the picture, and this is what i fucking saw when it finally pauses at the right time.

Attachments:

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 8 6KCMJmp6tszs_y4CP3Ka

I know this is an old post, but this is relevant information.
When on Yotube you can pause a video and iif you use the < & > keys you can step through frame by frame
forwards is > and backwards is <
(That applies to a UK keyboard)
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

As far as I'm concerned Jeran is a disingenuous scoundrel and a De facto shill. He is a walking, talking contradiction who at any given moment will masquerade as a shill lover or hater. His contribution to FE research is meager and the only positive purpose he serves the movement is his condescending promotion of FE.

Jeran became a FE'er because of Eric's meticulous research as did nearly everyone else. He joined IFERS and instantly began praising Eric but soon also started lobbying for "shill inclusion." When his agenda got exposed he began threatening members on this forum.

I personally was reintroduced to the FE subject when I stumbled upon a Lawrence Wright video called "Chemtrails and Flat Earth." Needless to say I was not impressed with his FE presentation but it peeked my interest nevertheless. I soon stumbled upon Mark Sargent's videos thanks to YouTube's recommendation but was not impressed either. Next I stumbled upon Eric's videos and slowly but surely I was convinced that the Earth is Flat.

Now shills like Jeran argue that uploading large amounts of FE videos makes it easier for people to stumble upon the subject. In a sense that is true, however this does not justify spreading misinfo or making FE look retarded. Jeran's videos do serve a marketing purpose. I think his videos are more amusing than informative.

The main reason why I consider Jeran a shill is because of his constant "go along to get along" rhetoric. He stood up for Mark, a clear cut shill who promotes obvious misinfo. Jeran hangs out with the Potatoes group who are renowned for making FE look retarded. He promotes duplicitous FE models with Bob and Cami yet ironically attacks others who promote similar bullshit. He is demonstrably a self righteous hypocrite and cannot be trusted by a sane observer.

Eric is the De facto leader of the FE movement because he is intelligent, responsible and sincere. Eric has a proven track record in the movement and his name holds weight. If Jeran was sincere he would own up to his bullshit and apologize to Eric/IFERS for being a two-faced piece of shit. Wink
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next