IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 9 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Mark Sargent is clearly and undeniably a shill.
He is now producing videos with subliminal messages, watch any of his recent Emails Q&A videos, in the footage he uses whilst spouting his lies and deceit he is now using some NASA fake video from a Youtube'r called Alex Chertnik,
In the video he shows a slide sating the above and also shows a slide saying 'subscribe'
If you check out this guys YT channel you will see he is based in Israel and he claims to prove the curvature of the Earth (which I debunked in the Mark Sargent Shill Thread here on IFERS.)
So Mark Sargent is sending people to a channel that claims to prove the ball Earth, interesting!
That's irrefutable evidence he is a f*cking shill.

As for Jernaism, I think you are giving him too much credit calling him out as a shill, he is just a money-whore.
He has adapted FE and NASA hoaxes to maximize YT channel views, subscribers and advertising revenue.
Hell, he even has a Paypal & Patreon links on his YT 'about' page begging for money.
On his website he has affiliate links for Amazon & Ebay and more Paypal, Bitcoin , Patreon links - all about the money baby!

He is not a shill, he is just a scam-artist using the truth community and it's current 'hot subject' to try to make as much money as he possibly can.
That makes him an absolute cunt and possibly worse than a shill.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Here we have Stefan Molyneux​ interviewing, a self proclaimed JERANISM educated newb ("9 months research"), to stumble around and spread half-truths about the flat Earth.

This newb sales:
  • Jeranism - controlled opposition, very few truths with wild-ass claims
  • Dome (religious nonsense)
  • Rocket hitting Dome at 73 miles altitude
  • Magnetism causes people to stick to the flat Earth
  • Atoms, Electrons, etc
  • Claims ISS is another Star
  • Recommends flat Earthlings spend thousands of Dollars to send up balloons to prove no curve
  • Claims to work in a warehouse
  • Claims War is created to hide flat Earth
  • This Newb is CONTROLLED OPS

Stefan Molyneux belief system:
  • Objects in the Universe, because of Gravity, turn into Spheres?  Appeal to Authority
  • The Moon looks to be a Sphere?  Yet you see only one Face. Why - Spaceballs and their Moons must become Tidal Locked?
  • Two sticks in the Ground proved sphere Earth?  Based on what?  Predetermined distance for Heliocentric Sun?  Falsified
  • Prove the Curve?  8 inches per mile squared .. Ships fall below the Horizon yet Optical Zoom brings them back
  • Satellites orbiting Earth?  Appeal to Authority
  • People who fake space are incredibly intelligent?   Appeal to Authority
  • It doesn't matter Earth's shape.  denial

Schpankme
Schpankme

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Thanks Schpankme, this shill's name is Stephen Chess aka xXxstrangerxXx and he is also a regular on Pat Steere's shilly potatoes program. He is particularly foul-mouthed and has left some disgusting comments cursing me out on various social medias.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Admin wrote:
this shill's name is Stephen Chess
aka xXxstrangerxXx

Are we to believe that Stefan Molyneux​ forgot to invite ERIC DUBAY onto his show to discuss flat Earth?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 pm

It's even more obvious than that from my perspective. Here's what happened. I've subscribed to Stefan for years and watched most of his videos (until recently) so when he made a video where he was using "the Earth spinning around the Sun" as an example of something in science that had been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, I made a comment referencing flat Earth, asking to call-in, and recommending he watch my 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball video. It quickly became the top comment and people were asking for me to debate Stefan. Then suddenly my comment was deleted, I was banned from his comments section, and less than a week later he uploaded this clearly staged conversation where he "owns" a terribly inarticulate (shill) flat Earther.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Stefan was using "the Earth spinning around the Sun" as an example of something in science
I made a comment referencing flat Earth
and recommending he watch my 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball video
my comment was deleted
I was banned from his comments section

less than a week later
he uploaded this clearly staged conversation where he "owns" a terribly inarticulate (shill) flat Earther

Yes indeed, we have this shill called Stephen Chess (aka xXxstrangerxXx) who is a foul mouth extrovert, now playing the role of an ignorant, reserved, introvert for Stefan Molyneux.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:35 am

trufflepigg wrote:i think you mods should delete this topic, jeranism is no shill i've been watching him and eric since day 1

Perhaps you should actually read this thread where it shows he used an alternative persona to create a fake bitcoin company, then used his real identify to abuse his position at a bitcoin news website to promote said fake company. He then used said company to steal a large amount of bit coin.

He is a self-admitted Jesuit.

I doubt very much his interest in flat earth is genuine.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 9 Empty Similarities between Jeran's and "JC's" demands?

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 am

I just posted this under Jeran's latest video. Someone can shoot me down if you think I'm way out in left field, but I did share it under his name at his latest. The style similarities, and arbitrarily defined timeline demands, just struck a chord within me.

+jeranism --- From page 4 of the IFERS thread, Jeranism is a raging shill, and in your rant to Dubay, there are a couple of telling DEMANDS you make:

1) "You need to contact me right away...." regarding the $80,000 theft.

2) "Contact me at jeranism (at) yahoo (dot) com by 6am PST...."

The below email is pasted from a word search I did, "Dr. Michael Moriarty jeran campanella".

Do you notice the similarities specifically dealing with your royal assumptions that Dubay must kowtow to you by an arbitrarily set deadline? Can we use a little forensic commonsense as evidence that the below email was possibly written by the same person who wrote the above to Dubay? Just asking.

In the rant to Dubay (above) you demand he "contact [you]...by 6am PST."

In the extortion email (below) the demand to comply is made to "Michael" that "You have 6 hours. 1800 PST."

I FIND THAT A CURIOUS THING, JERAN. IT SEEMS YOUR OWN STYLE OF EXPRESSING THE ARBITRARILY ESTABLISHED TIMELINE YOU DEMAND DUBAY COMPLY WITH, IS VERY SIMILAR TO "JC's" ARBITRARY TIMELINE SET IN THE BELOW EMAIL!

COPY/PASTE VERBATIM FOLLOWS:

Look at this OBVIOUS EVIDENCE OF EXTORTION right here by JCampy (Jeran Campanella):

(for anyone who wants a copy of the email, I can forward it to you!)

------------
email sent to moriarty(dot)bitcoin(at)gmail.com
------------

Hi Michael-

You know who I am, and now I know who you are.

The MOST important thing to me is saving my home.

I can string along Ricky James for a long time and just finally say that I can't help him further. I can give you weeks.

But I need one of the 7 accounts sent to me at 1E3BPXsPLhv9cHVLHgWJHCZqaMc9cXzvyn

It is a brand new wallet, with no connections. I know about everything and Ricky James will be contacting authorities when I say go.

You know the power I have and in fact, if not for that power, Ricky James would never have sent you 125

You have 6 hours. 1800 PST - I use that power and get many behind me to find you.

Or I disappear and you never hear from me or a mention of your "name" by me. I can start shutting down my bitforum name, I'll quit and no longer work for "the power" I have. But it is up to you. The entire scheme is quite ingenious. The fiverr account perhaps was your downfall.

Last Chance: It is now 12:21 and you have until 1800 Address is above.

Do the right thing by me at least since you used my power to sucker other suckers.

Good Day

JC

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 am

Good detective work Mark. He is an especially slimy sort. Back when he was asking for $200 for 2 hours of a professional photographer's time to film his laser experiment, I double-checked that he promised to complete a trial of the experiment himself first so that we knew it worked and didn't waste the money. He said he would do so and so I donated the money to him in full, trusting he would do as he said. When the day came around to film the test, everyone was waiting around for the live-stream, and lo-and-behold Jeran never bothered to do his trial run, so the whole thing was botched, the laser wasn't powerful enough, and my $200 was wasted because he didn't do the trial run first that he said he would do. After that, when we had our altercation, you can read for yourself, he said more than once that he would pay me back my $200 that he wasted. To this day he has never paid me back a penny, and after several more "trials" he still hasn't completed the original laser experiment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:39 am

Right, Eric. I'm just now fully awakening to the level of deceit these guys are capable of. A few days ago I had a tit-for-tat with Bob Xanadude60 over the "Dubay smack-down" last Sunday in which he slandered you with "CIA plant" without providing a shred of evidence for it; and after a few back and forth's he publicly pinned my original comment, forcing it to the top in an effort to try and embarrass me apparently, but as it went on he then unpinned it and deleted practically all my comments leaving a one-sided rant (i.e., his supremacy over me in that thread wasn't quite so supreme as he originally hoped it might be). A quite cowardly thing to do; both the slander of you, and deleting my side of the conversation after thinking he was going to make a public display of me. And I would add that he proved himself a seriously loose cannon in that now one-sided thread. Actually, I was shocked by his venom.

I got into the chat late yesterday, but Xanadude60 again derogatorily called me out by name a couple times in yesterday's Globebusters before I was blocked from further participation in the chat room. I converted it to an mp3 so I can listen to false allegations made before I joined in. I've pressed all three of those rascals; Jeran, Bob, and Christopulos, to provide a SHRED of evidence for the slander, and they have all fallen completely silent.

They are, though, drawing a clearly defined line in the sand leading up to the so-called "International" conference and it's becoming much easier to ascertain the wheat from the chaff. You absolutely were correct to call out the conference for what it is in the Bravo interview (while refraining from naming names) and pointing folks to the wall of shame where they can research it!

Last edited by markwilson on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 9 Empty laser test

Post by balgofar Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 am

I see Jeran is working on his little test again

balgofar

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 am

In this video we have JERAN (JERANISM) promoting Fake Southern Flights based on Higher Winds, in one direction, that move counter clockwise around the flat Earth.  Even more alarming we have JERAN, who is part of the Controlled Opposition, being promoted by "Antonio Subirats" who supposedly ended his Marriage Engagement with "Patricia Steere";  seems Antonio is still engaged with the Controlled Opposition and wants all of his subscribers to PAY JERAN for fake flat Earth content.

Please support a flat earth content provider whose content you enjoy consuming.
You most likely pay over $50 a month for cable content. $18 for a movie in the theatre.
$3 for a movie rental and a few bucks to a bartender for just pouring you a drink.
If you really like content of a youtuber throw them a tip. You won't miss it.
I enjoy Jeran's videos tremendously.
Links for tipping Jeranism are below

Flat Earth - Ending Southern Flight Objections

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 am

I'll give Jeran a tip.... "Go fuck yourself"
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 9 Empty Question...

Post by ForeverFlat Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:01 pm

So I've been arguing with "soundly" and a few of his globenut friends about footage and experiments. The globebusters had a big "thing" with him about pointing fingers and such. I've tried to reach out to Jeran like every way possible and nothing. Then I came across this today in an argument with their globe camp. Shit I can't paste it in, i dont know how to navigate these forums at all yet...

Anyway, it's basically a screen shot of Jeran and GB admitting to falsely representing there material, I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt but this is ugly.
Anyone who would be interested in seeing it or advising me on how to drop a photo in here that would be great! You can reach me on twitter @foreverflaterth ✌️

PS: can we get MS to stop talking flat earth? Not only is he a shill, but he's an idiot and impossible to listen to. If I here him say, from a gaming design standpoint one more time, I'm jumping off the edge of flat earth. He talks more about simulations and what ifs, then reality. Anyway peace y'all #keepitflat

Last edited by ForeverFlat on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some text seemed to be erased when originally posted)
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:52 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:53 am

TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Personally, I believe Flat Earth Reset is off on this one; at least the first part. The picture with the Chuck E. Cheese type children's jumping pit, with red/yellow balls and colorful walls, was superimposed, I believe, into the CGI creation.

It was released in 2012 and so has nothing to do with the flat earth movement. Eric released The Flat Earth Conspiracy in 2014.

Are we supposed to believe that an operation doing such a green screen stunt would choose a children's plaything over the typical inflatable stunt safety bags used by the industry?!

Finally, if you go to the original video it is nothing but 2:57 minutes of showing that one pic. No voice-over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLYlMlyrVw

Red Bull did the jump in my estimation. But they used wide-angle lenses (except the one behind his shoulder) to distort reality and keep the public believing they see "globe."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 pm

markwilson wrote:Red Bull did the jump in my estimation. But they used wide-angle lenses (except the one behind his shoulder) to distort reality and keep the public believing they see "globe."

I thought this at first too, but when I started to look at the footage of when they were "preparing" for the "jump", as shown in this video (I have my sound off at the moment, so I'm only using the first couple minutes of video as reference here, no idea if anything else is said in the video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVWd4dqOmmI

Notice how when he makes any movement, the entire capsule wobbles like its suspended rigidly by cables? For me, this is the nail in the coffin that the entire thing was faked.

EDIT: I'm also not suggesting the image in the FER video is real, that very well could be a fake image and I agree with your notion that a ball pit seems like a weird choice.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 pm

102,800 feet in 1960 (sans wide angle lenses) vs. 128,000 feet in 2012 (with wide angle lenses). I have no reason to doubt both men went to the claimed approximate heights for their jumps.

"31km Freefall (Joseph Kittinger)"

Versus, or compared to:

"Watch the never-before-seen POV clip of Felix Baumgartner's jump from space with extra flight data."
https://www.redbull.com/us-en/rare-10-minute-clip-of-the-historic-space-jump

It is worth mentioning that in the POV clip above there is never a hint of the wild cartwheeling that the below video shows beginning at 4:35. The POV clip shows him only doing a pirouette spin while his head remains oriented toward earth the whole time. If the POV clip is legit, then the wildly cartwheeling out-of-focus thing falling through space is an embellishment (i.e., a fib) to add drama, in my estimation.

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:41 pm

This is yet another Freemasons 9/11 Story, with in your face insight.

9 fake news story
11 physical assets involved

IX XI

Aborted launch
9 October 2012, the original launch schedule was scrubbed, when at
  11:42 MDT, winds started blowing at 40 kph (25 mph)
11 October 2012, the launch was again postponed due to meteorologist announcement

Launch
14 October 2012
The capsule was launched from Roswell
[65th] anniversary of Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier (Right Stuff)
[38] kilometres (24 mi) -- Baumgartner's ascent -- took approximately 2 1⁄2 hours

One Giant Leap
[12:08] MDT, Baumgartner saluted and dove forward off the ledge
[04:16] minutes of free fall he deployed his parachute
[12:17] MDT (18:17 UTC), approximately [9 minutes] after jumping from the capsule

Coordinates [33]
Launch site:  33.3109°N 104.5392°W
Landing site:  33.3580°N 103.7849°W

What did we learn from this Freemason Story?
 1) Man made craft cannot go above 25 miles (and this is being generous to the math).
 2) The "edge of space" seems to start at 24 miles up, where the big blow created the big suck.
 3) Yes, you are lied to about EVERYTHING

From birth, you are indoctrinated to worship the man-made construct of Heaven and Space (Fiction).

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 9 Blue_m11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by defrank Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:19 pm

It is kind of worrying that most names surrounding and guiding the movement are Desinfo agents, specially when more people are starting to look at it, the only answer I find, is that somehow, the PTB are paving the way for fake "terror attacks" blaming "flat earthers" or "conspiracy theorists" when there is a critical minority up to stand against the established order, which is their only threat to their existence. I kind of worry about it sometimes as I live in a fairly small touristic place, and some people knows that "I think the earth is Flat"  Very Happy

I´m kind of ready for the "witch hunt" if it ever starts, honestly...

defrank

https://ibizatimes.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:06 am

Schpankme wrote:

Launch
14 October 2012
The capsule was launched from Roswell
[65th] anniversary of Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier (Right Stuff)
[38] kilometres (24 mi) -- Baumgartner's ascent -- took approximately 2 1⁄2 hours

One Giant Leap
[12:08] MDT, Baumgartner saluted and dove forward off the ledge
[04:16] minutes of free fall he deployed his parachute
[12:17] MDT (18:17 UTC), approximately [9 minutes] after jumping from the capsule

Coordinates [33]

Launch site:  33.3109°N 104.5392°W
Landing site:  33.3580°N 103.7849°W

So the ascent took 2 and half hours, the Earth allegedly spins at 1000mph, so how could the launch and landing sites be that close to each other? In the time it took him to ascend to 24 miles the Earth should have rotated 2500 miles putting his landing site somewhere in the North Pacific Ocean as indicated on this map, yet his landing site was less than a degree (0.7543 to be exact) from the launch site, which equates to about 65 miles

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 9 Fip6tQO

The only possible explanation for this under the Globe model is:
As he ascended at a mere 11 mph he was also traveling at 1000mph easterly - LUDICROUS
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by ChompOnThis12589 Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey everyone, glad to be here. I used to think Jeranism had good high quality videos too. But after I noticed video after video of his repeated laser tests... I thought it was pretty stupid. On top of that all the asking for money from everyone. Eric’s video of the disinformation shills was amazing too lol. Seriously it was pretty close to how they act lol,

ChompOnThis12589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next