IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Admin Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:41 am

Pretty convenient for this to happen just as the mainstream media is linking flat Earthers to anti vaxxers: https://www.thedailybeast.com/flat-earth-preacher-rob-skiba-dies-of-covid-19

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 Photo_10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Admin wrote:Pretty convenient for this to happen just as the mainstream media is linking flat Earthers to anti vaxxers: https://www.thedailybeast.com/flat-earth-preacher-rob-skiba-dies-of-covid-19

Can people die from bullshit? I guess controlled opposition agents can.
His group of followers will likely claim that he was killed off for exposing to much truth and this reinforces the mainstream sheep narrative that anyone who doesn't obey the "experts" is stupid and dangerous.
Meanwhile viruses haven't been proven to exist, Rob isn't even a true flat earther, and he isn't even dead.

But i'm sure we'll see him playing a crisis actor for a fake shooting sooner or later
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Admin, Zzzap, tycho_brahe and Carpe Diem like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:49 pm

Eric Dubay Exposed or Not?

There are several slanderous disinformation videos online spreading lies about me and claiming to have "exposed," me. I have addressed and debunked these allegations several times in the past, but over the years these claims keep re-surfacing and bewildering my newer supporters, so I am making this video to address all of the accusations made about me in one place.

1. You Are a C.I.A. Agent! We Have Proof You Lived in Washington D.C.!
2. Your Wife/Fiance's Father is a 5-Star General in the Dictatorial Thai Military!
3. You are a Cross-Dresser who Performed an Illuminati Shame Ritual Wearing a Dress!
4. You were Awarded a $100,000 Vaccine Settlement which was Actually your CIA Payout for Rolling out the Flat Earth Movement!
5. You are a Freemason From a Masonic Family! Your Great Uncle is a 32nd Degree Freemason!
6. But You Make Masonic Signs and Symbols in Your Pictures and Videos!
7. You are Anti-Christ and a New Age Deceiver Because you do Yoga and Made a video Saying Jesus Never Existed!
8. You are Actually Andrea Casiraghi Prince of Monaco Pretending to be Eric Dubay!
9. You're a Hollywood Actor! You Have an IMDB Profile!
10. You are a Psychopath and Abused Your Ex-Girlfriends!
11. You Promote Hitler and and it is Harming the Flat Earth Truth!
12. You Promote Veganism which is the Unhealthy NWO Agenda 21 Slave Diet!

The simple truth is the powers that be are gravely concerned of the flat Earth movement I have helped spark and maintain, and they are desperate to defame, denounce and discredit me in any way possible. Since they have completely failed to debunk my evidence, they are now taking to personal attacks and trying to denounce my character so people will not see me as trust-worthy. To my supporters, if you do see people making these slanderous false accusations about me, please link them to this video so they can hear my side of the story and figure out the truth for themselves.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:Eric Dubay Exposed or Not?  

1. You Are a C.I.A. Agent!  We Have Proof You Lived in Washington D.C.!
2. Your Wife/Fiance's Father is a 5-Star General in the Dictatorial Thai Military!
3. You are a Cross-Dresser who Performed an Illuminati Shame Ritual Wearing a Dress!
4. You were Awarded a $100,000 Vaccine Settlement which was Actually your CIA Payout for Rolling out the Flat Earth Movement!
5. You are a Freemason From a Masonic Family!  Your Great Uncle is a 32nd Degree Freemason!
7. You are Anti-Christ and a New Age Deceiver Because you do Yoga and Made a video Saying Jesus Never Existed!
8. You are Actually Andrea Casiraghi Prince of Monaco Pretending to be Eric Dubay!
9. You're a Hollywood Actor!  You Have an IMDB Profile!

The simple truth is the powers that be are gravely concerned of the flat Earth movement I have helped spark and maintain, and they are desperate to defame, denounce and discredit me in any way possible.  Since they have completely failed to debunk my evidence, they are now taking to personal attacks and trying to denounce my character so people will not see me as trust-worthy.  To my supporters, if you do see people making these slanderous false accusations about me, please link them to this video so they can hear my side of the story and figure out the truth for themselves.  

Well, I don't know about 1 through 12, but here goes:

13. You suck at rapping ... it sounds like murder hornets having tantric sex with a dot-matrix printer when Eric Dubay raps.

Just saying what we're all thinking.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:25 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:

5. You are a Freemason From a Masonic Family!  Your Great Uncle is a 32nd Degree Freemason!

The simple truth is the powers that be are gravely concerned of the flat Earth movement I have helped spark and maintain, and they are desperate to defame, denounce and discredit me in any way possible.  Since they have completely failed to debunk my evidence, they are now taking to personal attacks and trying to denounce my character so people will not see me as trust-worthy.  To my supporters, if you do see people making these slanderous false accusations about me, please link them to this video so they can hear my side of the story and figure out the truth for themselves.  

13.  You suck at rapping ... it sounds like murder hornets having tantric sex with a dot-matrix printer when Eric Dubay raps.

That's a bit rough mate! Post us your tracks!

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:24 pm

It would give me so much pleasure pissing off the Freemasons. Exposing the truth is wonderful, but knowing it really pisses them off too would be the icing on the cake for me! They're just lowlife pond-scum.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:21 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:

13.  You suck at rapping ... it sounds like murder hornets having tantric sex with a dot-matrix printer when Eric Dubay raps.

Speak for yourself. I enjoy Eric’s rap. Way to contribute absolutely nothing to the research forum like the mass majority of your posts.

Just saying what we are all thinking.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Admin, susie, Oliver_Bestfall, brazzinho, TimCoady30, jessieThinks and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabpaddy Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:44 am

As it goes his rapping is quite cool. Listenable . It is the message that matters . His dismantle of Trevor Valle is coincidental with sames non appearance .

Cabpaddy

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 Empty APM research

Post by Flatanon Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:56 pm

FPV Angel on YT. Searched the forum here for references, couldn't find anything. What's your take, Eric?

Seems well-resourced and very mental, scientology level mental.

Flatanon

Back to top Go down

Post by TimCoady30 Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:35 pm

FVP Angel seems shillish to me after watching the above video and seeing how he interacted with Ewaranon and accused him of being someone else and stealing information/content on FE from FVP Angel's youtube channel. Would like to see what others think of these interactions between FPV Angel and Ewar.

TimCoady30

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:34 pm

DELETED: Wasn't adding anything constructive.

Last edited by Xander on Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:46 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:Anytime I see 'truthers' going on about 33 and how names in numerology add up to 33 I am very cautious and very rarely investigate them any further, I believe the whole 33 Masonic number is just a huge smokescreen, much like NASA, The Illuminati, CERN, Aliens and so on.
Especially when it's such nonsensical research as 'there were 33 people standing on Delay Plaza in the Zapruder film' or things of that type, it stinks of dis-info.
I personally deal with empirical evidence, not wild speculation.
That's just my opinion, no offence intended to anyone who believes 33 is this omnipotent evil number.
As I stated before in my first post, I believe 95% of these 'conspiracies' are all obfuscation to detract from the truth, THE EARTH IS FLAT - and that is the one truth that they don't want you to discover, it's why people like Icke, Jones, Tellinger, Hoagland, Greer send people seeking truth off down rabbit holes about Aliens, Reptilians, Demonic Entities, Alien Hybrid Races, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, Child Sacrifice, Pedophiles, Ancient Technological Civilizations, Annunaki, Nibiru, Chemtrails, Pole-shifts, HAARP, Free-Energy and so on.

'disclaimer' - Just MY subjective opinion Smile

I do resonate with that kind of thinking. We live in an actor-based reality so it's certainly possible. Everyone of those things you list could be layered BS to keep we the plebs lost. That would be the ultimate troll and time-suck!

My thoughts at the minute are that they believe their satanic/luciferian fantasy and probably do do ritual sacrifices and the like, but it's as much fiction as any of the other religions. The fact both sides believe what they believe to be real does have real world consequences and it will be that world that manifests itself. (All the more reason not to take part.)

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatOutHero Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:34 pm

agreed. theread are truths to every conspiracy if it Sur ves more than one year of scrutiny I think. if the rumor is still floating after a year of investigation by the Internet by a group of at least 25000 people probably. I don't knkw, I'm just saying how I feel about it. flat earth is no conspiracy, it is simply observable and needs to be explained to the people that specifically devote their lives to aspects of the ball is all.

FlatOutHero

Back to top Go down

Post by mem.naga Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:Pretty convenient for this to happen just as the mainstream media is linking flat Earthers to anti vaxxers: https://www.thedailybeast.com/flat-earth-preacher-rob-skiba-dies-of-covid-19

just now finding out Rob skiba passed away and while I see the connection in skewing the two notions, antivaxx and flat earth, im still deeply disturbed by his passing. I stopped following Rob a while back, but I would be lying if I said he wasn't instrumental in the early days of my flat earth discovery, as well as affirming my spiritual existence. I almost forget what the reasoning was behind my unfollowing him, it definitely had something to do with his movie, his desire to crowd fund, and his associations as he progressed through the flat earth movement. but all that aside, it's still disturbing for me to learn he's gone considering, regardless of his moves as a man, the truth behind a lot of his motivation to explore the flat earth is genuinely based in and born from an inescapable truth of our divine creator. I know a lot of folks in here don't subscribe to this method of understanding this place, and that's fine. whether you subscribe to his work or not, clearly he was targeted and that's obvious. right? was it just about making him an example to link the world of flat earth with antivaxx "foolishness" or was he truly a threat to their operation in his movements and influence? I guess it doesn't matter either way for me, because I know what I know, it's a bit of both at the same time.

also, they took Russ Dizdar, another highly influential voice in my journey of rediscovery. almost at the same time, they are both gone. just sorta beside myself this dawn... stomach turned from the coffee, perhaps. learning of their passing just a bit ago, as in, within the last hour, im just... pretty bummed. Russ was such a bright burning affirmation and validation of what was happening around me way back when, geez, almost a decade ago at this point... his life and work really meant a lot. to me at least.

not sure this post has a point. but just absolutely knew I could find a thread regarding Rob under this topic and tab and that's disheartening as well, but also, part of an undeniable truth that has nothing to do with me. not trying to ego attach to any of this, just coming here to talk about it with anyone who cares, since there isn't a platform I would trust otherwise and maybe I'm just seeking communion.

and I guess it's further affirmation to not seek out a flat earth conference no matter how alluring the idea of community may be...

brewing some tea about it, peppermint come thruuuu
mem.naga
mem.naga

susie, Bro and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:32 pm

I wasn't really familiar with Rob Skiba so I don't really have an opinion on him, but I did watch Russ Dizdar and was saddened by his passing. His focus on black-eyed children and super-soldiers was fascinating. I still need to buy his book on black-eyed kids too.

Xander

mem.naga likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mem.naga Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Xander wrote:I wasn't really familiar with Rob Skiba so I don't really have an opinion on him, but I did watch Russ Dizdar and was saddened by his passing. His focus on black-eyed children and super-soldiers was fascinating. I still need to buy his book on black-eyed kids too.

honestly, russ passing is hitting heavier, for sure. The Black Awakening is a great work and worth the download. feels like his work is about to be deleted or has the potential to be deleted now that he's gone and that's a total travesty. so if anything, spread the word for people to absorb it while it's still here.

thanks for this response, it's good to know others were influenced by his work in a most positive way, and im not the only one hurting in learning of his passing. just def feels like he was targeted and it's so disheartening. as much as he himself predicted this outcome. maybe not in regards to himself specifically, but in regards to the community at large. ironic. and evidence of the great paradox of this life.
mem.naga
mem.naga

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:17 pm

I know. I downloaded as many of his videos as I could after I heard of his passing. YouTube started wiping his videos immediately apparently which is very suspicious.

It's never the big names that get taken out like Robert F Kennedy Jr, David Icke, Alex Jones, Del Bigtree, Geert Vanden Bosche, Reiner Fuellmich etc., it's always the smaller guys that are spreading truth. It's almost like the big names are controlled opposition...  Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 1f615

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by mem.naga Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:48 pm

Xander wrote:I know. I downloaded as many of his videos as I could after I heard of his passing. YouTube started wiping his videos immediately apparently which is very suspicious.

It's never the big names that get taken out like Robert F Kennedy Jr, David Icke, Alex Jones, Del Bigtree, Geert Vanden Bosche, Reiner Fuellmich etc., it's always the smaller guys that are spreading truth. It's almost like the big names are controlled opposition...  Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 1f615

oh wow, yeah, that's not surprising to hear at all. it's been a pattern, the wiping of their work. just knew this was coming, but maybe it's happening faster than imagined. such a shame. haven't even gone to his pages since learning this, but figure it will be a shell of what it once was...

and yeah, those names are all agents. absolutely. no doubt in my mind at least. met alex once, he came into my work to buy crystals. as soon as I recognized his voice, the moment he spoke, my back was turned, I knew it was him (how could you not?) but ultimately, the feelings it brought in my body, it's hard to explain. it felt like psychic attack to be real, my hands started shaking, my voice trembled, it was so so strange, like how people describe a blood sugar imbalance feeling weak. in that moment completely understood what was happening without being able to stop it. as soon as he left the building, it all dissipated and I felt my core strength return. some might say I was "star struck" or nervous about meeting someone of his social stature but... I know better. from that point forward I understood him to be more than just an agent of deception, to me, he's a conduit for energies beyond. people talk like he's a master of deception, but I lean more towards whatever rides him being the master. he's just a tool. along with all those names you just listed. david icke even proclaims to have received downloads in Peru that overcame his entire body and that's when his work truly began. definite agents of chaos at the very least.

mem.naga
mem.naga

susie and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:13 pm

That is very strange. I've never been near anybody that made me feel like that. I can believe it though because I've heard people say similar things about people like that. I think my pineal gland may be calcified!

Xander

mem.naga likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mem.naga Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:25 pm

doubtfully. what makes you say that? mayhaps protected in never having encountered intensely negative energies. and even if your pineal gland *did* show signs of calcification, there are ways to decalcify it just as readily. it's not a one and done type situation, we have the ability to heal.
mem.naga
mem.naga

susie, Bro and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 24 Empty Benjamin Fulford - probably a total tool

Post by mem.naga Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:14 am

what do yall feel and think about benjamin fulford? he's been around a while, and maybe I'm late to the spotting shills game and this is old news. just remember back in the day he seemed legit, seemingly he was exposing globalist agendas. I've come a long way since "back in the day" and recently thought to look him up, see what he's been up to, if he was even still living. and... I dunno, I couldn't even watch his latest vid on China collecting their debt from the US, the Rothschild liquidation of assets and such. tapped out when he starts talking about the dragon family in China and his negotiations with them to create a completely new system of commerce to supposedly save the US from... I guess total bankruptcy? or, extremely, enslavement to China? (as if that isn't already the case, but maybe he means more overt than covert) anyway... got some shill vibes and it wouldn't be a surprise, but I am curious what others have gathered from his intel over the many many years he's been doing this work. again, there was once a time I listened to his information with open ears and respected him for speaking perceived truth, and though it wouldn't be a surprise, it would also be a bummer to learn a lot of what I absorbed in those formative years was disinformation.  

what are some of y'alls thoughts, feelings, or opinions?
mem.naga
mem.naga

Back to top Go down

Post by mem.naga Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:26 am

also, forgive if this post is inappropriate given it's not flat earth exclusive, but focused on the "controlled opposition" aspect of the tab. please delete if this has violated any posting guidelines, and mayhaps I will go read over again the rules of engagement for this platform.
mem.naga
mem.naga

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:18 pm

Meet the Flat Earthers -a small but vocal movement

Mainstream media puts out this article/slideshow about flat earth and mentions the bible, Nathan Thompson, flat earth society, celebrities, anti vax, hitler, and eric dubay.

Notice how they present it in such a way as to get people to write off flat earthers as religious "conspiracy theorists"

Them bringing up Eric Dubay only after mentioning lots of shills, religion, "anti-Semitism" etc. So that if people do ever hear or see eric dubay brought up they will be brainwashed to write him off as another "nazi nut job" while not actually addressing anything he has said

Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

mem.naga likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mem.naga Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Meet the Flat Earthers -a small but vocal movement

Mainstream media puts out this article/slideshow about flat earth and mentions the bible, Nathan Thompson, flat earth society, celebrities, anti vax, hitler, and eric dubay.

Notice how they present it in such a way as to get people to write off flat earthers as religious "conspiracy theorists"

Them bringing up Eric Dubay only after mentioning lots of shills, religion, "anti-Semitism" etc. So that if people do ever hear or see eric dubay brought up they will be brainwashed to write him off as another "nazi nut job" while not actually addressing anything he has said

they also linked qanon and anti vax in the same slide. they also reason the flat earth conversation is skewed by "confirmation bias and moving the goal post" like... huh?? the only post that keeps getting moved is the north pole.

also, did you catch how they are subliminally redirecting people to "the flat earth society" as opposed to "the international flat earth research society"? claiming the latter is better known as the former. um.... pardon me, no it isn't, that's why they have different titles.

what a propaganda piece! subtly subversive, very brainwashy. that eric dubay part was super flimsy too, just the mere mentioning of Satanism, antisemitism and freemasonry as if any of these are major focal points to his work. eric, impressively, focuses all his content around the single truth of the flat earth, all other information is supportive to this claim. and while freemasonry is a factor in the cover up of the fe, it's never the point of his content, and only mentioned to further clarify the point.

thanks for sharing! that article, if we can call a 24 frame slideshow with captions an article, was total garbage.
mem.naga
mem.naga

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenlight144000 Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:47 pm

Does anyone else think that people who promote “lands beyond Antarctica” with no evidence are shills? I think so because think about it, more land would suggest more life on those lands which would lead to the whole alien BS topic. It would lead you back to where you started like with NASA claiming there are trillions of other worlds with possible alien life there.

Greenlight144000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next