IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Schpankme Thu May 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Bro wrote:IFERS Possible Counter Attack Plan In Response… To The JRE Joe Rogan

Until Joe Rogan discusses flat Earth with Eric Dubay, Joe is just another fart in the wind, who flip-flopped on fake Space.

As Eric twists his handle-bar mustache and gives out an evil laugh.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by csp Fri May 12, 2017 5:07 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 am

IPS, Infinite Plane Society, needs to be added to the Shill Wall of Shame. He has gained a rapid following of over 5,000 in a month, associates with all the usual shills such as Patricia, Mark, Jeran, Bob, etc., admits to being a 32nd degree Mason (but lies that he is/can be an "ex-Mason"), calls me a "Nazi" and constantly diverts from the Jews by claiming it's the Jesuits or a "hydra," and has fallaciously named his channel after an unknowable piece of disinfo, namely that the Earth is an "infinite" plane. He has also been spreading a rumor for the past month that I was dead. He outright lied and obfuscated when asked his age and other direct questions by Del in the video above. IPS is a Freemason, confirmed liar, and clearly the next new agent coming in to attempt to co-opt the FE movement.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri May 19, 2017 3:33 am

You know why it is easy to spot a shill? They try to mimic who people are looking into. All the new people they try to add, follow Eric's playlist to a letter. Come up with their own list of Clues/Proofs, always use proper English and articulate, got to have a book and some interviews too, or be writing one asking for money, try to be friendly including Eric in their recommended channels but also get propped up by the ones in place to cause doubt. Then when you point out known associations, you are the one in the wrong for not being a Care Bear and doing the stare.....

They mimic, because they are not genuine themselves. Playing characters, is all they know.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Fri May 19, 2017 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut4eBG3HPSc&t=165s

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it's been popping up on my feed for a couple of days. I'm only posting here as it is slighty suspicious to me, as it seems like maybe maybe someone is up to something...idk. What do you guys think? I don't particularly believe Mark is a shill, it's just clear he wants to make a bit of money , some people are like that. However, this app raised a bit of a red flag for me. Maybe I'm being cynical

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am

Mar L wrote:
youtube /watch?v=Ut4eBG3HPSc&t=165s

it is suspicious to me
seems like maybe maybe someone is up to something

I don't particularly believe Mark is a shill
it's just clear he wants to make a bit of money

However, this app raised a bit of a red flag for me

We have documented the Shill activity of Mark and Company.

It looks like Mark Sargent has mustered the Shills to once again offer you, the flat Earthling, the ability to pay to be herded and documented like sheep; all under the guise of bringing the sheep together using the "Flat Earth - Connecting App".

This is the "Controlled Opposition" asking you to pay and here again we have "waykiwayki" promoting it.  We are here to help you get connected, fleeced and redirected.

Last edited by Schpankme on Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am

Gotcha. Glad my instincts were on it.
Thanks as usual ☺

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

Sorry just realised: I didn't mean I don't think Mark Sargent is a shill because that's the first thing I noticed almost a year ago! I meant Mark Knight aka wayki wayki. Of course he could be,  I  just meant he seems money driven . Sorry for misunderstanding,  my gosh I wouldn't want anyone thinking I was THAT naive!! Razz

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri May 19, 2017 11:27 am

Mar L wrote:
Mark Sargent is a shill
I meant Mark Knight aka wayki wayki
he seems money driven

For some reason I saw Mark and jumped to Mark Sargent, after review I don't see any direct connection.

Mark Knight (wayki wayki) is supporting the App and promoting it by tell others, "that they already pay for Internet", they might as well let who ever profits from this app have their personal information.

Again, we have something flat Earth related which was well known by certain people outside of IFERS.

Whois, shows conflicting information for the registered address:  feloveapp.com
Area Code: 801 is Salt Lake City, Utah; known hot spot for federal activity.

Tech Contact
Name: FE Angel
Organization:
Mailing Address: Love Life Street, Sedona Arizona 86339 US
Phone: +1.8019717417
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:FEAngel@mail.com
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 am

Schpankme wrote:
Mar L wrote:
Mark Sargent is a shill
I meant Mark Knight aka wayki wayki
he seems money driven

For some reason I saw Mark and jumped to Mark Sargent, after review I don't see any direct connection.

Mark Knight (wayki wayki) is supporting the App and promoting it by tell others, "that they already pay for Internet", they might as well let who ever profits from this app have their personal information.

Again, we have something flat Earth related which was well known by certain people outside of IFERS.

Yep, that was one of the parts that I thought was quite iffy.
And the info you provided from Whois, confirms everything.

I guess, as the adage goes, "those who have eyes to see" will hopefully see through all this and be wary of such manipulation tactics.

All the best

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 pm

That app sounds like a shill magnet to me, hilariously so.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 am

It is because people are promoting the Aye.earth app. They want your flat earth focus on a love dating app instead, taking the keywords flat earth app and flooding it with narcissistic "hook-up" sites. You are now seeing counter measures, and the shills behind them.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 am

Ξẙ≡ШᴧᴙᴎṲḂ4Ξẙ≡8Ṳ
Eye Warn You before Eye eat you.
Defunct Internet Forum: Lowest Room
Background: 25 years - Jesuit Priest

Jason swears to be a converted Jesuit, who does an excellent job at exposing the State Sponsored cult of Theism (aka Theotard).  However, his agenda is to herd Theists and Atheists into the space Enterprise.  He has gone out of his way to villainize Eric Dubay, and actually called him a Freemason based on some video images he cut and pasted.

First image looks to be Eric providing for breathing exercise.
Second images looks to be Yoga pose and strength exercise.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Eric_210  Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Eric_110

Jason admits that one eyed symbolism is from Freemasonry, he also states that "Flat Earth Is Freemasonry", and yet he promotes the stories about how Freemasons explore Space and Land on the Moon; also note that his YouTube avatar is that of the one eyed symbolism.  What we see in Jason is the indoctrinated promoting the NEW WORLD ORDER, and or someone who thinks he's leading the charge.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Jason_10

For those who don't understand, the State Sponsored Religions are Heaven and Space.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed May 31, 2017 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri May 26, 2017 7:51 pm

They are starting to show panic imo. YouTube has never been this bad. Gotta be 1000 new accounts per day easily. All mirrors of bs crazy flat earth girl and those kind of videos. Notice Eric's videos are no longer showing in suggested? ODD has a 24/7 chat to be first in all searches...They are trying to bury it with as much nonsense as possible, while they direct people to D marbles level experiment and how it shows the dips of the airplane. That guy, total shill. No one gets mainstream attention with 28 subs, I don't care if you parachuted over Antarctica. Same with Jenna's video. Sad to say, but they had that video ready for Metabunk to support their model. There is a reason I chose her video...See how much they had to do to keep people on metabunk? Joe Rogain could have easily invited Eric on his show, but no he only wants the globe side. When is he going to have an actual Flat Earth person on his show, that isn't his best friend?
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 am

I am at my wits end trying to explain why every shill listed on this thread is a discredit to this movement. They don't get it! These people are defending Powerland!!!!  
If there is any more I can do to help to call these assholes out, please don't hesitate to ask. I really want to scream at some of the comments I'm receiving regarding me calling out these shills...

Peace, Linney
TruthNinjaLinney
TruthNinjaLinney

http:// https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEL4FdZLCoGnu18rkg0M1g

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 am

Truth is a lonely journey full of half-truthers taking pot-shots for not hanging back with them at their gate-keep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 3:10 am

Admin wrote:Truth is a lonely journey full of half-truthers taking pot-shots for not hanging back with them at their gate-keep.

It's an indignity reading all these social media shills shaking you down and demanding answers on facebook about your private life as if they deserved answers; like you fucking owe it to them. In the meantime, the historical and religious flip-side you interpret and expound is proving your honesty and devotion to the truth. The more principled supporters of you and your work can see this very clearly and are emboldened to follow the trail you're blazing. Thanks man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 31, 2017 3:59 am

I really appreciate that, thanks AS
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:48 am

I don't know if this guy is just a hard core troll or what, but I came across him today in a Facebook flat earth group and discovered he has implanted himself into over 40+ FE groups. 

Name: Michael Barron
Profile link: https://www.facebook.com/michael.barron.9275

This guy is a relentless piece of shit, and I will continue to help oust the trolls and shills no matter how many groups it gets me kicked out of. 

Yeah, I got booted out of a fb group for defending Eric and calling out shills Sargent and Jeran. I will NOT be deterred though. Screw all these whack shilly assholes and their whole disinfo agenda! Way past time for people like this to get shut down.

Peace❤
Linney
TruthNinjaLinney
TruthNinjaLinney

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:02 am

And I am battling Karlee Sunshine right now in my FE group regarding the chat raids. She admittedly supports IPS and says they are "planting seeds"

Link to the group :https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538327313126456/
Link to her post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538327313126456/permalink/1733922633566922/

I invite you to join me in shutting this shiily bitch down!
TruthNinjaLinney
TruthNinjaLinney

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Empty Flat Earth Asshole, Jake Gibson.

Post by Carl Pollard Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:34 pm

The following is Jake Gibson getting very triggered by anyone defending Eric Dubay and his work in FE. It was a very drawn out and heated chat on the Facebook group "Flat Earth Assholes", which can no longer be found as Jake deleted the entire group interaction. I was in regular contact with Jake, commenting daily and giving him likes and thumbs up on his youtube channel, until he unfriended me on Facebook for suggesting that he spend more time looking into the Holohoax.

It seems that, now he has a following, Matt Boylan/Powerland has reached out and the two of them are good friends making videos together. Jake takes every opportunity now to steer his followers away from Eric, claiming that anyone who supports his work is a Nazi. I did enjoy Jake's vs. commentary videos, but I won't be supporting him anymore.

30 May 2017 Flat Earth Assholes

Jake Gibson
Eric "Dubaz" has had me blocked here on Facebook for a long time. He has never once given me a shout out in ANY of his videos or descriptions EVER. He has been using my memes in his videos for about 2 years but never mentions me ever. Yet he notices I quit linking him in my descriptions and he has the nerve to mention that to me, yet he has never promoted me ever. More importantly I am distancing myself from the divisive and polarizing issues that he pushes about Hitler being a great guy and Jesus never existed. I would never and will never push either of those topics as I feel they take away from the most important battle at hand right now which is against the GLOBE. I seek unification not division. And to prove I seek unification I have offered to speak with Eric anytime any day he is available to calmly discuss this matter. Eric I know you will read this post so I am making it clear I WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU!!! If you do not unblock me and contact me I will assume you do not seek unification and thus my premonitions will be correct. Call me up and let's chat for a while.
Sincerely, FEA.

Jake Gibson
Has anyone ever seen a video where Eric goes out on the streets of Thailand to wake people up? Go ahead and post the link I'll wait....

Carl Pollard
He has an entire website setup for anyone to peruse, books as well, for free in PDF. He doesn't need to walk the streets like a homeless tweaker, as it's already being done.

Jake Gibson
Why doesn't he go out on the streets himself? Anyone can post a video of Del going out on the streets but MR. FE has never once went out in the public and told local Thailand folks that the earth is flat and NASA is lying. So you think it is ok to confront me about not including him in my descriptions even though he has never ever brought me up or included me ever? You don't see the hypocrisy?

Jake Gibson
Carl Pollard so me going out on the streets to wake folks up makes me a homeless tweaker? You just contradicted yourself because he promotes Del doing it so is Del a homeless tweaker walking the streets or just me?

Jake Gibson
"He doesn't need to walk the streets like a homeless tweaker" yep and now you are not my friend anymore. Go crawl up his ass because you are done here.

Dorian A
I dunno..I've always seen dubay as being genuine. I have no clue why he doesn't tell his locals what he thinks on street vids.

Jake Gibson
Dorian A great question! Go ask him why?

Bobby Meadors
Why does it matter what Eric Dubaz chooses too make videos about other than flat earth? His work is always on point and we as adults should be able too use our own discernment when watching. The government lies about everything about our true history we know this. So Hitler being a good guy and the Jews running the world makes a lot of sense too me. The earth is definitely not a spinning globe that means nothing is off the table we should be able to talk about anything without people bitching.

Jake Gibson
Why does it matter? Because "Jesus never existed" divided the movement. And "Hitler vs Jew World Order" paints us all as NAZIS.

Bobby Meadors
Jeran Campanella says the Bible is bullshit I don't see any flat earthers attacking him.

Jake Gibson
Jeran doesn't have a shill list and has never hailed Hitler or dressed like a woman either has he?

Jake Gibson
You Dubay fan boys are twisting this thread into me "believing the mainstream narrative of Hitler" when my post has nothing to do with that at all. It actually proves that he has effectively gotten you to defend him over this bullshit when it has ZERO to do with FE.

Robert Moses
Zero, eh? I see... you sure about dat? I ll give you a chance to retract if youre not sure out of respect.

Jake Gibson
Respect? Go ask your boy why he has never left the comfort of a Thai military base to go out on the streets and wake up the public??? You and I know that video doesn't exist. And never will either. I will be out in the public eye taking the battle to the streets where it counts. Respect means different things to different folks.

Jake Gibson
1, Has a Shill list a mile long

2, Hails Hitler

3, Denies Jesus Existed

4, Has dressed up like a woman

5, Never has went out in public and actually talked to people on the streets.

6, Used Flat Earth Assholes memes for 2 years in multiple videos and has never once mentioned me or linked my channel in the description. Yet he confronts me for NOT linking his channel in my descriptions for only a few videos. Which means he reads my descriptions every time and is bothered enough to confront me when I don't promote him yet he has NEVER promoted me ever not once.

7, He has me blocked still and is yet to try and talk to me man to man over the phone or FaceTime.

Jake Gibson
WARNING!!!! IF YOU TREAT ME LIKE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HITLER & "THE JEWS" AND YOU TELL ME TO GO RESEARCH IT OR YOU ASSUME I BELIEVE IN THE MAINSTREAM NARRATIVE OF THE HOLOCAUST, I WILL BLOCK YOUR ASS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!!! I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR YEARS NOW DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE AND ASSUME I THINK THE MAINSTREAM NARRATIVE IS TRUE. SERIOUSLY I AM GETTING PISSED AN WILL NOT TAKE ANYMORE SHIT!!!

Mathew Parallax
Ummmm , trying to rehabilitate a NAZI to join the rest of humanity is like thinking, joining forces with an ex pedophile won't bring you down? The man was a plant . I wouldn't put it past "THEM" to accelerate their staged debate with Rogan and Dubay or Dubay and someone now within days for the mainstream to latch on to this narrative that anyone investigating or question the globe is crazy in the next days, and they FLY ERIC OUT FROM THAILAND TO DEBATE NOW BC OF YOU . So remember I am political scientist school of hyper realism observation as an eyebal to paintbrush and world politic, so they keep trying the scenarios or preparing their contrived dialectic and I keep pissing all over it before they do . Then they can not execute it or I become prophet status , which is very dangerous for them. So now Jake's put them in a corner . But don't try to invite an ex pedophile to the party it makes no sense . He's done folks like david duke.This was a military strategy in psyops to discredit and contain FE

Jake Gibson
I have never taken any "digs" or "low-blows" about your FE work. The over obsession with Hitler turns me off and scares me that we can all be labeled as NAZIS, Jew Haters and Hitler Lovers. Let's be honest Eric if you were invited on that show to debate Joe and whoever his guest would be, you don't think they just might make a big deal about the whole Hitler thing? The debate would immediately go sour and be derailed off topic and flat earthers being NAZIS would be what the mainstream take away from any debate with you. They can't pin that shit on me now because I have made it known that is not what I wish to be labeled as by saying so and bringing you up in the process. Math told me 2 years ago that you were brought in specifically to smear "Hitler's Jizz" upon the FE movement and so far he appears to be right and naturally he is on your shill list. You also said Jesus never existed which was a super divisive video within the FE community and even though I am not religious, I would NEVER tell a Christian fellow FEer that Jesus never existed. If you wish to speak with me (which I hope we can because I want to speak with you) I will gladly have a calm chat with you anytime. Just unblock me on facebook and send me a message or call me on facebook messenger. Seriously lets chat. If not, well I that's fine too because I am on record disagreeing with your stances if you are to ever go on any mainstream media outlet and do you know what. Call me, message me, ANYTIME. Peace.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 9 Fea11

Last edited by Carl Pollard on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture added)

Carl Pollard

flat earth blitz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Jake Gibson wrote:
I am distancing myself from Hitler being a great guy and Jesus never existed
I will never push either of those topics
I seek unification not division

In other words, keep telling the same old Lies because we're in the entertainment, flat Earth, Business.  
Or, function as the Useful Idiot who's role it is to continue selling "fictional stories" to the indoctrinated masses.  :: "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits."

Jake Gibson wrote:
"Jesus never existed" divided the movement

Jesus is part of the State Sponsored Religion, that Jew Circumcised Savior, the only way to him is through the man-made construct called Heaven; and the only way to get to Heaven is to die and be Forgiven for playing with yourself.  ::  Tell'em what he's won Johnny!

Jake Gibson wrote:
Hitler turns me off
we can be labeled NAZIS
Jew Haters and Hitler Lovers

Hitler was elected President by the people of Germany, 19 August 1934
Hitler's elected role was to return the lands and the people annexed by the Treaty of Versailles, 28 June 1919. (simple version)

NAZI means NAtional ZIonist Jew, who's role it was to run the Quarantine and Staging camps established by the "Haavara Agreement" or "Transfer Agreement"; to work with the Banks on behalf of the Jews to transfer assets; to work with British immigration who provided immigration permission for Jews to enter the new Zionist State within Palestine.  :: Let my people go!
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:06 am

The thing with Jake that irks me is his reason for taking jabs at eric just because of the whole jesus never existed and hitler thing yet, the person he rolls with, Matt Powerland, fully believes in Reptilians and Cybernetic Flesh/Machine humans that have high advance AI.. ok dude.

It seems to me that the only reason why jake is distancing himself from Eric is because people that deny jesus or holocaust deniers DOES NOT BODE WELL WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE (MAINSTREAM) POPULACE, IT'LL MAKE HIM LOOK BAD HE DOES NOT WANT HIS IMAGE TARNISHED IN EYES OF THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF FE NO MATTER IF ITS THE TRUTH or not.. this is why I applaud and look up to Eric for telling it how it is because the truth is the truth even if that means getting a stink eye from the general populace. You need to ask yourself this, why now? If he really feels this way about eric then why now? I dont know their relationship before this but it seemed cordial. Its ONLY AFTER eddie/joe started mentioning eric that Jake turned this way. If Jake really felt this way from the beginning then that's really scummy and two faced of him. Going from linking Eric's channel as having good FE material (pre eddie/joe) to deleting and taking jabs him after (post eddie/joe).

And I dont get why Jake is making a fuss about "going out and publicly talking to people about FE" like whats the big deal? People have different ways of doing things. Just because 2+2=4 does not mean thats the only answer. If Jakes "going out and talking to people" is 2+2 then Eric's countless body of literature and articles and videos and interviews are 1+3.. they both equal 4 they're just different methods of reaching it. I write "....the earth is flat." and stuff like that on currency. I have a friend who is part of a tagging (graffiti) group in France, where he lives its considered more of an art then vandalism, and he tags flat earth stuff and we're both NOT good with public speaking.. so again, I dont get what the big deal is with "going out and publicly talking to people about FE."

Muahahazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 am

Those are really great points, I totally agree, thanks so much Muahahazz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

I thought Jake was ok and kind of funny, a normal looking public schooled american that was good at going out talking to people because he fits in really well.
But then I noticed he took Erics channel off the top of his channel list in the description and wondered..Then he did it in a second video and added some stuff to the description about Nazis.

Now people who watch him first time will only have links to crazy powerland channel and others that are full of shilly crap.
I guess I figured Jake would eventually look into other things but here we are.
Hitler and Jesus are two hot potatoes Laughing
Two thumbs down to flat earth asshole from me.

as for IPS and his popularity- This isnt a contest &
I think he only got so popular because of Quantity over Quality.
He can go on and on about nothing for hours.
Two thumbs down and a Boooooo for not even telling us how old he is when Del asked him.
A real sketch bag as they say around here.

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next