IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antarctic Expedition Ideas

+11
Xander
Timeless12
HymnSake
Shmack_1
EthericData2
StillWakingUp
RedorBlue
colander bowl
nowhereelsetogo
lifeisatragedyofnutrition
Agenda2030
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Antarctic Expedition Ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Antarctic Expedition Ideas

Post by EthericData2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:55 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:Developing the ability to remote view these restricted locations is possible. However, there appears to be a protective field that shields theses areas from psi visits.  Only the most subtle and purified minds are able to cross this barrier.

Any one who claims they can "remote view" , I ask them to come forward so we can set up an experiment to validate these claims of such abilities.

We all have the potential. Don’t take my word for it. Verify it for yourself.

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:17 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:Developing the ability to remote view these restricted locations is possible. However, there appears to be a protective field that shields theses areas from psi visits.  Only the most subtle and purified minds are able to cross this barrier.

Any one who claims they can "remote view" , I ask them to come forward so we can set up an experiment to validate these claims of such abilities.

Yup. Very little verifiable evidence if any.

However it doesn't stop me trying to remote view my wife's hot friend. No success so far.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:54 am

EthericData2 wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote:

I don't take anybodys word, but I'll most definitely try it again if you can give me some instructions. I have actually tried to on many occasions, got right into the new age stuff when I realised the mainstream was a big illusion. Picked up alot of useful tools on the way like self reflection, knowing the ego, taming of the Mind, but I never could get any of the metaphysical technique's like remote viewing, levitation, astral projection, telepathy, metamorphosis, etc to work. As much as i truly wanted them to work, as much as I wanted a teacher to come along and teach me or even to just witness something or someone doing something even close to these things it has never happened. The closest thing that happened was I became an assistant to a magician doing magic shows and learnt just how easy it is to fool people, with really simple concepts. But saying that, I am always open to have my mind changed if new evidence comes along that proves other wise.

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:49 am

Shmack_1 wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote:

I don't take anybodys word, but I'll most definitely try it again if you can give me some instructions. I have actually tried to on many occasions, got right into the new age stuff when I realised the mainstream was a big illusion. Picked up alot of useful tools on the way like self reflection, knowing the ego, taming of the Mind, but I never could get any of the metaphysical technique's like remote viewing, levitation, astral projection, telepathy, metamorphosis, etc to work. As much as i truly wanted them to work, as much as I wanted a teacher to come along and teach me or even to just witness something or someone doing something even close to these things it has never happened. The closest thing that happened was I became an assistant to a magician doing magic shows and learnt just how easy it is to fool people, with really simple concepts. But saying that, I am always open to have my mind changed if new evidence comes along that proves other wise.

People who have mastered the ability to remote view are not going to openly demonstrate this phenomenon, because it requires self belief in ones abilities, and having others interrogate that belief can diminish one’s willpower to perform it on demand, aka induce performance anxiety.

Also, the act itself can be physically, mentally, and spiritually dangerous, so taking on the risks in order to gain someone else’s approval, only to end up attracting more interrogators, is counterproductive to developing and benefiting from one’s abilities.

With that said, how many of us have had a premonitory dream that later manifested in a moment of deja vu in our wakeful conscious state?

To say that a person needs scientific proof or else it is impossible, as another poster alluded to, negates the fact that many of us can personally recall experiencing this phenomena and can identify and resonate with commonalities in other people’s accounts whom we have little to no knowable associations.

I am not an expert on the subject, but feel free to PM if you would like additional information that may help to accelerate your development.

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:06 am

Can I ask what is your own direct experience with remote viewing, especially with regards to the restricted areas?
Making a claim like you did about remote viewing on a research Forum definitely warrants some evidence to back up your claim. Its like me saying "I can morph into a transexual hypercoloured elf, but can't show anyone.."
I hope you would question that..

Shmack_1

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:08 am

I found this free digital copy of ''We, the navigators : the ancient art of landfinding in the Pacific''
by david lewis.
learning to navigate without modern technology will be invaluable for those wishing to explore the ''Antarctic'' region.
https://openresearch-repository.anu.edu.au/handle/1885/114874

Shmack_1

NosLegio, tycho_brahe, Xander, Lucusphilliprixon and HymnSake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HymnSake Sun May 15, 2022 1:17 am

Hello,
Recently joined. Back in the day i was studying to be an astronomer in college. But they had me cataloging negative images of galaxies that just look like blobs and i lost interest... it all makes sense now.

One of the things i used to say to Flat Earthers was “why don’t you go to the edge and prove it.”
Now i have that ringing in my ears.

So is it possible to pull off an expedition; getting a boat as close to the 60th parallel, parking and making scientific observations? Use high powered telescope to pierce into the Antarctic, time lapse southern sun,etc.

Thank you and hope everyone is doing well,

Imer

HymnSake

EthericData2 and Hauchfer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeless12 Sun May 29, 2022 1:42 pm

Agenda2030 wrote:
nowhereelsetogo wrote:Yeah it would be monumental.

But...  Brrrrrr, have you read some of the antarctic expedition accounts of old?

Unless it's another lie to keep us away, the conditions even before the ice wall can be unimaginably bad. Ships wedged into ice that could literally crush them, broken masts, holy moley!

I'll still come if you need crew though!

I have watched some indi expeditions and obviously gone through famous ones, Bird, Amundsen etc. There is a time window where sailing is pretty safe and other times where access freezes, in and out.

Apparently, you can see incredibly far into distance due to temperature and landscape, this makes hiking more challenging.

Once I have the sailboat, I will require a crew who wanna learn alongside myself.

Lets see if you are as eager when the time comes. Very Happy

Hi,
I would like to know if you still need a crew or do you already have that settled? I would like to join.

Timeless12

nowhereelsetogo, Xander and HymnSake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HymnSake Mon May 30, 2022 9:19 pm

I’ve been doing some research on old maps;  its says it may be 2500 miles of inland from the shore before we can expect to see any anomalies. Not sure the validity but  i always expect it to be a trek. The whole “lands beyond the pole” could also be a continent on the pacific

HymnSake

Lucusphilliprixon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:06 pm

Agenda2030 wrote:
Last thing: I am currently in the process of buying a sailboat to acquire the required experience to maneuver the ocean, this is not a weekly or a monthly project, this is a project of several years and this have been on my mind ever since the start of 2020 - beyond 2030 there will be always opportunities, however, i view the politics and the controls that are being implemented by the UN cabal to severely limit possibilities for what we can do in the future...

Cheers Very Happy

I know a sailboat may be the cheaper option but you'll be turned around as soon as they detect you. (Presuming they aren't bluffing with their detection technologies.) I'd be tempted to go in small one or two man subs that would be difficult to detect. I'm not sure what kind of prices they would be though unless you can find somebody that could make something.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeme Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:02 pm

IMO we are looking in the wrong direction. The Southern Ocean will devour small sailing vessels at any time of year regardless of the crews seafaring experience. Even presuming the vessel and crew survives the voyage and reaches the icewall, then there is still the danger of pack ice, extreme cold, logistics of food and water when tackling a completely unknown terrain in absolute extreme weather conditions and constant darkness for an unknown period of time not to mention the real threat of execution if you are detected.
An expedition of equal sinifigance but having a far more likelihood of success and revelation would surely be to the real magnetic North Pole or Magnetic Mountain? Temperatures in the far noth are tropical from spring to summer compared to the South and daylight for travelling is almost constant. What is at the real North Pole could unlock the mystery of the tides and the Aurora Borealis not to mention the magnetic mountain itself. Image there being a huge opening there to below the plane as I strongly suspect there is.

Graeme

CajunPie, naiveharry, Xander, Agenda2030 and HymnSake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:12 pm

Has anyone had direct experience with the southern ocean? I'm sure all these voyages through the southern seas are portrade has nasty and extremely dangerous for a reason, I'm not saying that it would be smooth sailing all they way by any means, but surely this would be played up as an extremely dangerous and trechorous sailing expedition so that barely anyone attempts to sail in this region? Remember their biggest form of control is fear, without fear they have nothing. We must really question everything!

Shmack_1

Xander, Agenda2030, NASA Wetsuit Company and Arkadius77 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NASA Wetsuit Company Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:23 pm

Right? For all we know there's very little winds in some parts and its smooth sailing. Or, the weather control there is stronger and they use bad weather to scare ships. Its really anyone's guess
NASA Wetsuit Company
NASA Wetsuit Company

HymnSake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agenda2030 Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:06 am

we know the conditions by video proof and descriptions by book.

we dont know the conditions all year, but certain time of the year, its pretty rough.

although Jarle Andhoy did manage to get there with pretty shabby boat and inexperienced crew, the man himself is a sailor and have spent most of his life at sea.

either way, it would be a foolish attempt to go there unprepared.

Agenda2030

HymnSake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 pm

We know the earth is a globe , because we saw videos of it from space and read about it in a book.... not saying throw caution to the wind but we need to really question EVERYTHING!

Shmack_1

Agenda2030 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 888DG888 Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:44 pm

I was looking into airships*[edit] a few months ago and the history of them. Even around the time they were invented 100+ years ago, they were able to get to 60,000 feet; they had huge potential, and were deliberately sabotaged with the Hidenberg disaster.  I'm sure this was linked to the ice wall as it sabotaged that industry, which is essentially free travel. There are now a few big projects going on now, 1 a UK project using a platform they bought off the USAF, and another one from a US defense contractor, and they going into commerical use now. There is a video by jewish British aristocrat (and environmentalist) Sir David King on this airship project to supply the Arctic circle with supplies by bypassing the ice, called The Varialift Airship. He is obviously speaking with a forked tongue and when talking about the Arctic he means the Antarctic. There are several companies now that make remote control man-less airships and they have 6000km ranges, and these are low budget amateur outsits that aren't using the best materials or technology. The potential for airships to break over into Antarctica is huge.  You can basically bypass any control over the antarctic as there is no way they are going to be able to track an airship that gives off no radar or heat signal, and is floating at 60,000+ feet. You could even have yachts go out to distract these naval vessals. If that encyclopedia article from the 1950s is true and the dome, at -8 latitude is 13,000 ft, you could basically bump into it with no damage in an airship, unlike an airplane.
Flying is obviously the best way to collect data, and it is what Admiral Bird did as he used small ship-mounted airplanes. They famously shot down an airplane from NZ full of rich tourists, to put people off from flying over there, The Mount Erebus disaster.

888DG888

colander bowl, HymnSake and comradelevelplane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:58 am

888DG888 wrote:I was looking into airships*[edit] a few months ago and the history of them. Even around the time they were invented 100+ years ago, they were able to get to 60,000 feet; they had huge potential, and were deliberately sabotaged with the Hidenberg disaster.  I'm sure this was linked to the ice wall as it sabotaged that industry, which is essentially free travel. There are now a few big projects going on now, 1 a UK project using a platform they bought off the USAF, and another one from a US defense contractor, and they going into commerical use now. There is a video by jewish British aristocrat (and environmentalist) Sir David King on this airship project to supply the Arctic circle with supplies by bypassing the ice, called The Varialift Airship. He is obviously speaking with a forked tongue and when talking about the Arctic he means the Antarctic. There are several companies now that make remote control man-less airships and they have 6000km ranges, and these are low budget amateur outsits that aren't using the best materials or technology. The potential for airships to break over into Antarctica is huge.  You can basically bypass any control over the antarctic as there is no way they are going to be able to track an airship that gives off no radar or heat signal, and is floating at 60,000+ feet. You could even have yachts go out to distract these naval vessals. If that encyclopedia article from the 1950s is true and the dome, at -8 latitude is 13,000 ft, you could basically bump into it with no damage in an airship, unlike an airplane.
Flying is obviously the best way to collect data, and it is what Admiral Bird did as he used small ship-mounted airplanes. They famously shot down an airplane from NZ full of rich tourists, to put people off from flying over there, The Mount Erebus disaster.

I see great potential in the airship, I think any and multiple ideas/projects are needed in this exploration. We need to get something, anything! going to get the ball rolling and set off some inertia in this area. At the moment the whole movement is just going round and round in circles being steered by control opps, and speculating on models and theories. I think the movement has gone as far as it can in this phase, it needs to break into the next phase which needs to be exploration and beyond. The more darts we throw at the bullseye the more likely we hit it. And I think one far dinkum attempt at it even if failed will set off a cascade of others..

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Agenda2030 Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:58 pm

Patagonia have cheap plots, inland is more suitable for living.

You can monitor weather and go on small expeditions and gain experience.

Most likely solution to this, as I have been pondering heavily on what to do...

I have drifted away from the idea of buying and living in a sail boat and practicing my sailing for a final expedition beyond the wall, which was my initial plan, after spending 1 month on a sail boat with a friend couple months ago, I found out I am a land person.

Boats are super expensive to maintain and certainly not comfortable.

Saving up to buy 50-100 acres, build up a big hut and monitor the weather patterns. I will be living inland but hopefully I can travel to the tip often and gather the needed data.

5-10 year plan!

Lets go champs!

btw anything controlled remotely will give out signals, either way, that idea is perfect to plot from patagonia as a base. Less than 6000km from shore to shore. This is where andhoy decided to shore.

Agenda2030

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:07 am

How to Shut Up Flat Earthers Forever:

Whether you believe the Earth to be flat, globular, hollow, concave or otherwise, the freedom to independently travel and explore the Earth, from the North Pole to whatever exists South of the South Pole, to any and everywhere else, should be a fundamental and unalienable right. Military vessels near the North Pole and Antarctica have repeatedly barred independent teams of explorers from traveling into these heavily patrolled and restricted waters. The Antarctic Treaty prevents all independent travel South of the 60th degree South latitude, where rebels like Yarle Andehoy and his team have been repeatedly turned around at gunpoint, jailed and fined for daring to attempt. What is so important in Antarctica that 53 of the most powerful countries in the world have agreed to patrol and enforce harsh restrictions and penalties on anyone who attempts to independently explore it? Why has the entire continent of Antarctica and everywhere else on Earth below the 60th South parallel been caged off from us? The only way we can experience Antarctica is by being a government employee and working at one of their bases, or doing one of their overpriced penguin tours along the Antarctic coast. No one, even these very few humans, is granted the freedom to explore the continent, so even they are clueless as to what may exist at the furthest Southern extents of the Earth.

The world's governments, militaries, media, schools and literally everyone else except flat earthers claim with conviction and whole-heartedly believe that the South Pole is the Southernmost extent of their globe. And by definition this must be the case because to continue traveling Southwards beyond this Southernmost point is tantamount to traveling Northwards. If the Earth is not a globe, however, and is actually an extended level plane as claimed by flat earthers, continuing to travel South of the South Pole would not and could not bring the traveler back North; on a flat earth, the traveler would instead continue Southwards into unknown Southern territories that don't exist on a globe. If NASA, the world's governments, militaries, media, academia and/or anyone else involved in maintaining the legitimacy of the globe concept truly wanted to shut up flat earthers once and for all, this is how easy it would be. Allow for independent travel South of the South Pole, or livestream a full South to North circumnavigation of the supposed globe starting in Antarctica and traveling South. Show the world's flat earthers that traveling South of the South Pole will somehow bring you North.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

notdownunder, Slowbutsure, Earthtoed, HymnSake and comradelevelplane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2