IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator

+12
ciocc
mitch
TerrestialJones
ForeverFlat
Schpankme
markwilson
MaryMoon
Admin
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
csp
Bravenough2see
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator

Post by Schpankme Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 am

Admin wrote:
you have still found no actual evidence of such a non-stop flight existing, correct Schpankme?

That is correct, the Sydney Australia to Santiago Chile is a bogus flight promoted by the controlled opposition.  In fact, Qantas does not fly from the "International Terminal" at Santiago, those flights are flown by partner aircraft into the United States, at which point you can board a Qantas flight to New Zealand or Australia.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator

Post by Admin Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:00 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverFlat Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:06 am

I never understood how anyone could have the "true dimensions" of earth. No exact map, or model. None of them could ever be 100% accurate.
To call out about 3/4 of the FE community (people with the AE map icon) as shills, and self admittedly parroting "celebrity" flat earthers for attention. Its bad form all around. The gentleman in the video above also does a great job pointing out flaws in FEA's conclusions, based on the compass of an Australian rounder? Throw out the entire model, and call everyone a shill, who ever showed someone the AE map? Ridiculous. "It escalated quickly" is an understatement.
I edited my previous shitty post I had and now other things have been brought to light, with his "discussion" with Antonio S. I thought Antonio was pure gold and class, ill just say that. Peace.

Last edited by ForeverFlat on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dude what I had up there before was shit. I just wrote a quick like op ed just to fix the shitty post I had up there before lol. peace.)
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 am

Exactly, how did/do sailors and pilots navigate the ground without approximate co-ordinates. Only a total buffoon would argue that these FE maps such as Gleasons, Hammonds etc are entirely wrong. Just because the celestial bodies appear off your projections based on objective ground data does not mean the ground data is invalid. When we begin to postulate a model of moving objects above a level surface FIRST we must AGREE on ground co-ordinates. Without them there are no reference points to validate or invalidate observations made above our heads. To claim a map is invalid without providing an alternate one that has been tested for accuracy you are setting up a strawman to discredit FE.

Last edited by TerrestialJones on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:50 am

From Mark Wilson:

1) We know the sun travels a circumpolar path around the north central point; i.e., North Pole, Polaris.

2) We know during the time the sun is at its most contracted circumpolar closed circular path traveling around the center of Earth (Tropic of Cancer), that it never goes beyond the horizon of the viewer geographically located in a position to witness the 24 hour sun (i.e., the observer must be close enough to the center to actually see the sun circling overhead while never "setting").

3) We know that on equinox the distance to the equator from the 45 degree latitude line is equal to the distance from the equator to sun, since the sun is visible at a 45 degree angle from the 45 degree latitude line(s), north and/or south of the equator at midday. Roughly 3,000 miles. Roughly. And that the sun is roughly 32 nautical miles in diameter according to the sextant measurement.

4) Based on the above we most certainly do know that all land masses of the horizontal plane Earth are situated around the north center point.

5) All other continents are not layered upon the United States (my point of reference because of my 62 years of experience living here, though I've also lived in Germany, Sinai Peninsula, and Korea), and therefore are, like the United States, situated around the same north center point. Anytime somebody shows an irrational fear of the dreaded talking point of the AE map, I begin to wonder what the true agenda is. The talking point that "we just can't know" is misguided. We do know certain things, and can reasonably talk about those things without worrying about what others believe who are still clinging to the disproved spinning ball--- as long as what we talk about is based on demonstrable facts in nature. Honestly, it sounds like you're taking your talking point from Flat Earth Asshole, who has thoroughly proved himself something other than a Zetetic with his inane prattling of late. As a full-time RVer now, my wife and I began our travels in Omaha, traveled to the east coast, went south, and are now moving along the gulf coast back toward Arizona, and possibly going to the west coast to begin a northward move to Washington State, and on to Idaho. My maps (Google maps and CoPilot on my phone, and a Garmin gps device mounted in the truck), are indeed accurate. So I can speak from the experience of what I know to be true, that the maps I'm using are fairly accurate.

6) I know of a certainty that the United States (and all other land masses, as far as that goes), is positioned south of the center point of Earth. Far enough south to preclude me ever seeing Midnight Sun from my geographic location.

7) I know that the gps coordinates used in my electronic maps are fairly accurate in the United States. I don't even bother with buying the Rand McNally paper maps (the map the "locals" would provide me) because I have such confidence in the maps translated into my nifty electronic devices. And I'm old enough to remember the days of having only the Rand McNally paper maps to help me from point A to point B.

Cool I believe to be true that others, using the same gps coordinate system in other countries are also able to affirm that the lands of their domicile are mostly accurate using the same paper maps, which are translated into electronic devices there, as they are here--- and are also accurate to them as the U.S. map (paper and electronic) is to me. In summation, I know that whatever Eric discusses with any compromised, brain-dead, Rogan type, he will do so with the utmost and careful attention to discussing only that which he knows beyond a shadow of doubt is backed up by those demonstrable facts in nature we zetetics are so fond of, and that we need not fear that he will be tripped up by the Sophist(s) should they broach the AE map subject.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:02 am

TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:30 am

TerrestialJones wrote:Flat Earth: AE Map is RIGHT! FE A**hole is proven dead wrong, AGAIN!

This video may indeed show proof that FEA is wrong about the AE Map; however, it also uses Heliocentric (bendy light, aka Light Refraction) nonsense to try and prove their flat Earth position.

see: http://ifers.123.st/t38p275-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame#9266
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:48 am

Hey Schpankme, light refraction is a real thing... I think this video is solid but I am not well versed on the topic so I am going through it multiple times and researching more to understand how it applies to what is being observed in the extreme southern latitudes during the Winter Solstice. Peace
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:05 am

TerrestialJones wrote:
light refraction is a real thing
this video is solid
I am not well versed on the topic

Where is the Heliocentric "bendy light, aka refraction" in the multiple proofs I've provided (light can only change angles, aka Reflect)?

Proof for Reflection only: ifers.123.st/t38p275-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame#9266

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:36 am

TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:41 am

TerrestialJones wrote:
Promotes "bendy light" video

You have yet again IGNORED my proofs against "bendy light" as taught by Heliocentric Priests, and have provided another FALSE video.

Laser - Internal reflection through liquid medium
Patent US3810041
"The laser beam passes longitudinally through the liquid laser medium sheet
in an off-axial direction and undergoes multiple total internal reflections in its
passage therethrough."

Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator - Page 2 Laseri10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:23 am

I think you're engaging in semantics. Refraction is possible when certain conditions are met. Bending of light is the illusion of straight lines diverging. Light refracts when it hits a medium of varying density causing an effect based on perspective. It can also refract within a medium such as water and appear to be bending. The point I am making is it all depends on the context when someone induces refraction as an explanation for phenomenon observed. When Globeheads induce refraction it's to suggest a fallacy of light refracting over an IMAGINARY curve. Peace
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:16 am

TerrestialJones wrote:
engaging in semantics
Refraction is possible when certain conditions are met

Everything we see and that our brain translates is based on Perspective; this requires straight lines from every conceivable angle merging at the vanishing point on the horizon.  Straight lines, not bendy ones that look straight.

By using your own water example it was shown to you that Light never bends, it can only change angles, this is why the LASER is bounced via REFRACTION through the stream of water.  This is also why the core of the fiber optics cable is mirrored, so that light can be Reflected down it's length.

So tell me, is light Bending or Reflecting in the water example you provided?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:21 am

Here's a good demonstration of how a dome could explain differing/extended hours of daylight in the South:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:31 am

Zetetic Flat Earth says, "Flat Earth Asshole has gone insane!'

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:11 am

For an entertaining display of the Flat Earth ASSHOLE living up to his name, start the following at 1 hour and 40 minutes:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Alcohol is not your friend
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by ciocc Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Nor is crystal meth.

ciocc

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:36 pm

It's obvious this piece of shit is here to stay. What pisses off a narcissist more than ridicule is being exposed as a two faced lying piece of shit. They go bonkers as Jake has! This is why Jake "The Snake" Gibson blocks people religiously after they offer him constructive criticism. The fact is he is really not intelligent because applying the Socratic method is never on his menu and because he cannot fathom being wrong (ego) he has now disabled the comments/like button on his recent videos.
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravenough2see Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:38 am

Well it looks like Jake needs a homeless tweaker shelter of his own. That would make a great meme for anyone who wants to run with it. I purposely refrain from watching his videos and I didn't realize his meltdown was permanent. Math Powerland Version 2.0.
These videos just made my night, thanks. I'm fine never hearing this whiny little bitch's voice again.
Bravenough2see
Bravenough2see

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:19 am

Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator - Page 2 24313410

From Jason E DePue on Facebook: Your sarcasm was kind of humorous at first, slightly, but at this point your shtick is old and absolutely annoying, listening to you is like hearing nails on a chalk board. Seeing your over the top ugly stupid sarcastic facial expressions makes me want to gouge my eyes out. You've become a played out caricature of yourself. You're just an immature pot head and drunk hippie who still doesn't understand how light propagates and refracts through a lens. You've all of the sudden assumed the land masses are where governments tell us though many a seaman have come forward and admitted none of the land masses are where we are told; that all maps are wrong.

There was a time when you knew your place in this movent and said on a few occasions that no one at all should ever listen to you about flat earth and should only ever come to your channel for a laugh. Now that your ego has inflated and you've stopped listening to the real flat earthers, and instead only listen to your echo chamber and the videos that YOU make, you've created a bubble that you live in; which needs popping. At this point you no longer see or hear yourself and how you come off to other people. You're completely imploding in your narcissistic rage.

The time you're wasting on trying to debunk a logo that all flat earthers, including yourself, have known to be inaccurate will prove to be the biggest nothing burger you've ever done and will be your down fall. No Jake the fake, Jake the snake, Jake the a-hole, we're not going to be the ones going down in flames clinging to the Azimuthal Equidistant projection, YOU ARE. Often times the path people choose in order to avoid their fate, is they very path that leads them directly to it. Please just stfu and go away already. #BoycottFEA
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:32 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravenough2see Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Wow
Bravenough2see
Bravenough2see

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next