IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASA Fail Compilation

+58
fosborn_
miroslav2355
tycho_brahe
Standswithmic
Emperor's New Clothes
Shmack_1
JayEs
macapaca
nowhereelsetogo
danielmarchiori
HACKIECHAN
F M Shyanguya
Lightning_Peasant
Level_Logic
mseaman
Ben Rotblut
BosnianFlatearther
markwilson
siriusrising777
Oliver_Bestfall
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Frenetic Zetetic
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Real World
Sienokupeta
lotuseater
rowehowe
Foreverlearning
Emeraldacid
Spaz
Torus_Ouroboros
FEfreeInDec14
Ziggy Kelleher
RickFE
Root
vortexpuppy
Wertikal
susie
Schpankme
centrifuge
EndlessEarth
FL@T-E@RTH
jayd
ABalancedKarma
Fool_Me_Once
blob
Skywalker
damnice
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
lizardking
FlareThat
vamsi108
Admin
62 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Empty Re: NASA Fail Compilation

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Posted by csp on 07/24/2015

Jul 22, 2015 15:53:34 GMT paranoidgramdroid said:
Yep, there's the curve of the earth! But it flattens out near the station. So the earth is oblong now? The entire photo screams bullshit at me. Even the sun looks like a photoshop effect.

Edit: With reference to the new 'photo of earth'. Didn't that Neil Tyson bloke say that the earth is actually an oblate spheroid? And wider in the south? But we are presented with another perfect sphere!

According to NGT's latest statements, its actually a pear shape.. so it went from a PERFECT SPHERE, to a OBLATE SPHERE, to A PEAR SPHEROID. So essentially we are living on a big cosmic ball sack.

EDIT: Also, great find skillet - and welcome!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Posted by vamsi108 on 07/25/2015

In this Flat earthers you tube compilation he nicely outlines a few tenants of the flat earth evidence then towards the beginning of part 2 while outlining the chicanery of Nasa he begins to explain how the nasa space shuttles are faked. The first stage of his theory is that the space shuttle being blasted up attached to a rocket is simply a unmanned fake, which is jettisoned into the sea along with the second stage rocket tank, then later a second one that is not a glider but simply a jet airliner that has been nicely reproduced to look like the first fake space shuttle, actually does the landing. In support of this theory he shows how 6 of  the challenger pilots who supposedly died are still alive and well or there dopplegangers are lol check out the video at around 10 min to see his expose' .

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Posted by ricaius on 07/26/2015

Did you notice on the latest "Earth from 1 million miles"...? LOL

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 0uL5Rrk

(rotated 180°)

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 J92WfRA
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Posted by Admin on 07/26/2015

They love their sexy subliminals don't they?

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Facebook-connect-sex

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Sex-tangled

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Lion-King-Sex-Cloud

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 8930678314189293

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Skittles

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Disney-Conspiracy-Subliminal-Sex
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Posted by vortexkitten on 07/28/2015

Hi Everybody, just had to share this with you all, it's just so unbelievable.

So here it is, brought to you from Hubble Space Telescope You Tube Channel.

Creating a Hubble Galaxy in Two Minutes "FLAT"  NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Cool

It's like a Job Training Video...

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by The Modern Gnostic on 07/30/2015

This Russian Video shows a studio gaffe in the filming of the hoax. I've never seen this footage and it's a 35 second bombshell. What makes this credible is it's filmed at 30/fps not 60/fps (slo-motion.)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thesekininja on 08/03/2015

fake back of the moon

Moon Phase and Libration from the Other Side from Sci-News.com on Vimeo.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Posted by californian on 08/05/2015

I agree with rare (and many others who have expressed the same sentiment) about how poorly "science" is conducted in academia. The whole discipline seems a joke when "new discoveries" (by the brightest minds no less) keep making things more and more mysterious, and how prior models explaining the universe are breaking down with all the new discoveries and calculations. Sadly, I think the joke will be revealed to be on the "brilliant" professors and academics when their lives's work are all proved to be for naught. The following quotation is the opening paragraph from an article titled "Mystery of the Hidden Cosmos" in the July, 2015 issue of Scientific American:

"The beautiful spinning pinwheel of the Andromeda galaxy, our celestial neighbor, poses a mystery.  The breakneck speed of its rotation cannot be explained by applying the known laws of physics to the disk's visible matter.  By rights, the gravity generated by the galaxy's apparent mass should cause the stars in the periphery to move more slowly than they actually do.  If the visible matter was all there was, Andromeda, and nearly all such quickly rotating galaxies, simply should not exist."

Well the search for a new denser(?) dark matter particle must be on in the hallowed halls of academia… And I'm sure someone, some years out, will win a Nobel Prize for finding a string of numbers to prove why the spinning Andromeda galaxy is doing just what it is doing in the "infinite vacuum of space". The depth of the delusion of all this pseudo-science is making my head spin faster than the Andromeda galaxy..! (I don't believe there's an Andromeda galaxy as they describe or define it, that's just sarcasm.)

Attachments:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 5aDYtAkvPJPfwYNd3i5d
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thesekininja on 08/05/2015

They're really going for it now, this is ridiculous

crab seen on mars

The 11 year timelapse at the bottom is so appalling as to be truly reprehensible, the day count bears no relation to the footage of the stupid rover and skips through days liberally as it manouveurs though the unconvincing 'martian' landscape (san fernando valley). I have a 10 year old nokia that has colour video camera and mars rover doesn't?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by rare on 08/06/2015

This just appeared on my wife's FB. She sits on the fence on the FE but even she said, 'That's the worst fake I've ever seen. This was taken over five hours and the clouds don't even move.' They're not even trying any more. I thought the Disney Pluto was bad enough. This is supposed to be from the dark side of the moon. My 11 year old son could do better than this. I especially like the way the moon just seems to be flying off into space. I feel embarrassed for them and the moon. I would be ashamed to show this to the world.

dark side moon over earth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by rare on 08/06/2015

It's not even consistent with their photos of the earth rise from the moon in terms of size. Not even close. So shouldn't they at least admit they faked those? I am honestly embarrassed by the shoddiness of this.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Posted by lizardking on 08/06/2015

Aug 5, 2015 17:26:35 GMT rare said:

This just appeared on my wife's FB. She sits on the fence on the FE but even she said, 'That's the worst fake I've ever seen. This was taken over five hours and the clouds don't even move.' They're not even trying any more. I thought the Disney Pluto was bad enough. This is supposed to be from the dark side of the moon. My 11 year old son could do better than this. I especially like the way the moon just seems to be flying off into space.

It's nice of the stars/satellites/"SPACE TRASH" to opt out of starring in this, as to not effect the aesthetic value of this sublime footage.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Posted by songe on 08/06/2015

here is a new official photo of the nasa with the moon passing by earth (back view apparently..) After seeing that, how can people can still be so convinced about that crap and not starting to question themselves instead of being blindly convinced about things they barely know. It seems easier to be stuck to a fake schema (diagram?) than the real but indigestible one.

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 17NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 MRIHX6PC62ftABFNNq7N
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Posted by Jimmy on 08/06/2015

NASA is working hard to leave no traces of image altering... The file type of their latest image release is a .PNG file extension which does not normally store EXIF data like a regular raw data .JPG image would. I have a strong sense of feeling that their photography equipment does not take default pictures in .PNG mode. I've used DSLR cameras for a while and they default to .JPG file type. I'm sure the guys at NASA have something much better, but you get my point.

Now let me ask you: If you were taking pictures of the place we call home and our "satellite," why would you go to lengths to hide traces of any data or type of equipment that was used in the process of achieving the "EPIC" photograph?

I made a quick screencast of me looking at the file information on NASA's newly released image in Photoshop. It appears that they completely erase all photo meta/exif data from the .png file that you can save from their website here: www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/epicearthmoonstill.png

A real, raw, unaltered (as they claim in their latest article) image would leave behind traces of metadata and EXIF data inside the image file, but this is not possible since they saved the file as a .PNG. You'd think the genius scientists at NASA know this small time stuff.

Below is a picture of my dog, Meli... Image from my iPhone copied directly from the solid state drive on the phone onto my desktop with no altering or editing. You can see all of the file data embedded inside the screenshot. The specifications listed in my screenshot are common characteristics of a raw photo containing data. This is another way to track you if you use social media and allow your phone to save location data in your photos and then post them online. This is just more proof that NASA is bullshitting everyone. NO DATA, SCIENTISTS FAVORITE F*()KING THING TO COLLECT.

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 PwN2coJ9mCf3J52oZRID
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Posted by mitch on 08/06/2015

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Earth-from-moon

Alleged distance between earth and moon: 238,900 miles

A recent "photo" of the earth from 1,000,000 miles:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Earth-from-space-dscovr
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Posted by Jimmy on 08/07/2015

Here's another NASA proof that they use photoshop to alter images... My tech buddy pinged into NASA's file server and obtained this info from his linux ubuntu operating system... You can see that they use an outdated version of photoshop for this particular rocket launch image.

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Nv2llgHCGPNnbANfG7KT
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Posted by mitch on 08/08/2015

about an hour ago songe said:
But the more they post images, the more they look crap…do you think they do it on purpose?

Maybe it's the kind of hubris that comes with billions in black budgets, a bunch of lazy, overpaid junkies and alcoholics in the graphic design dept. and a vast majority of the public that unquestioningly accepts anything they churn out
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Posted by vamsi108 on 08/08/2015

looks like the moon is sailing by whoa slow down change your course you are gonna shoot out and leave orbit!!!!! lol cause we are sailing sailing !!! looks fake as because it is all cgi generated. They have there escuses for cgi, I think the  real issue is getting a satellite into orbit . This is typical propaganda cooked up here on earth then said to come from there fake satellites . As mentioned above one of the tells is the "sex" subliminal message . Why do they bother there idiots in my opinion, yes people have sex and we are different sexes the whole absurdity of sex as a subliminal message is ridiculous in my opinion. Its when they start showing promiscuous images or indecent acts of sex that I think there is a serious attempt to degrade our subconscious.

www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/06/dark-side-of-the-moon-captured-by-nasa-satellite-16m-kilometres-from-earth

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Posted by seeker on 08/09/2015

All right, you want some NASA Fail? Here's some NASA Fail.

Curious, I searched for messages NASA (supposedly) has sent into space.

I came up with a package of messages (supposedly) sent with the Voyagers (I & II) which were (supposedly) launched in 1977 and (supposedly) are still out there. The team putting this package together was headed by none other than Carl Sagan.

The package had four parts, all put on phonograph records (!):

1) Visual scenes from Earth
2) Audio greetings from Earth (in many languages)
3) Audio samples of music from Earth
4) Audio files of sounds from Earth

So, if there was no Voyager Interstellar Mission, then who was the messages for? I can only assume it was for us, the public.

I found the visual Scenes from Earth on NASA's website to be a second level of fail, folded within the first level of deceit, containing as it did, among others, these images:

-- our conventionally taught solar system
-- individual planets in our solar system, including the ball earth
-- the inner structure of the earth, as though they know we are a Tootsie Roll pop with a chocolatey center
-- Darwinian evolution of vertebrate animals (into humans)
-- children gathered around a globe
-- (strangely) the U.N. Building both in daylight and at night
-- an astronaut floating in space above the earth
-- a rocket firing for liftoff amid a tremendous cloud of exhaust

... All as though any real aliens who came upon the messages (supposedly) broadcast from the Voyagers wouldn't know that the images don't represent reality.

Strange stuff!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by scratchinghead on 08/09/2015

That Golden Record looks awfully familiar .... It's like they merged The Death Star from Star Wars ( released in 1977!) with our moon, on a golden disc....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record#/media/File:The_Sounds_of_Earth_Record_Cover_-_GPN-2000-001978.jpg
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by scratchinghead on 08/14/2015

Jul 26, 2015 13:09:33 GMT Admin said:
They love their sexy subliminals don't they?

I just stumbled on this today:
NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Hy3uYnHVz_XEWaWjxVLa
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Posted by susie on 08/19/2015

www.rt.com/usa/312784-nasa-recycling-poop-food/
Hard to find a spot for this one. Nassholes gonna fake you out about eating shit.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Posted by Observicus on 08/19/2015

Nasa makes small editing oversight on damoon, very minor, nothing to worry about.

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 4 Abjuhh
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Posted by scratchinghead on 08/20/2015

Chinese Astro-Not makes nation's first underwater-walk in 2008. If you want to convince people these things are filmed under water, this is one of the best examples on the net. Dozens of airbubbles , it's ridiculous.

Airbubbles galore !
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Posted by vamsi108 on 08/23/2015

Nasa admits they never went to the moon LOL

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down