IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASA Fail Compilation

+58
fosborn_
miroslav2355
tycho_brahe
Standswithmic
Emperor's New Clothes
Shmack_1
JayEs
macapaca
nowhereelsetogo
danielmarchiori
HACKIECHAN
F M Shyanguya
Lightning_Peasant
Level_Logic
mseaman
Ben Rotblut
BosnianFlatearther
markwilson
siriusrising777
Oliver_Bestfall
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Frenetic Zetetic
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Real World
Sienokupeta
lotuseater
rowehowe
Foreverlearning
Emeraldacid
Spaz
Torus_Ouroboros
FEfreeInDec14
Ziggy Kelleher
RickFE
Root
vortexpuppy
Wertikal
susie
Schpankme
centrifuge
EndlessEarth
FL@T-E@RTH
jayd
ABalancedKarma
Fool_Me_Once
blob
Skywalker
damnice
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
lizardking
FlareThat
vamsi108
Admin
62 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Empty Re: NASA Fail Compilation

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/14/2015

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/17/2015

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 6305645

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 8307730

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 9387299

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 3533281
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/25/2015

For a good laugh:

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/03/2015

They expect us to believe that they regularly swallow tooth paste:

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Posted by mauilani on 07/04/2015

Anyone want to comment on this link that a ball earther sent me?

>
> www.idealistrevolution.org/the-ruins-of-the-soviet-space-shuttles/
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Posted by schpankme on 07/04/2015

Jul 3, 2015 18:06:08 GMT mauilani said:
Anyone want to comment on this link that a ball earther sent me?
> www.idealistrevolution.org/the-ruins-of-the-soviet-space-shuttles/

The building, it's super structure and gangways, may have been used to build "airships or dirigibles"; then
re-purposed, to continue another chapter into Fake Space.

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 177

Zeppelin Hanger

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Cardington-zeppelin%20station

"These Massive Hangars in Orange County, California, Once Housed WWII Airships"

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Q9qnsbpez169b6cnacyq
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Posted by Observicus on 07/04/2015

There must be a few around and there doesn't appear to be anything special about the aircraft from the instrumentation right down to the heat shield blocks.
(have a block sample here in a box somewhere, never did heat the skin with a gas torch to test it)
This one sits dockside in the south western Persian Gulf from 2005, had to break in but the craft has been gutted, no engine, all instrumentation had Russian decals.

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 24csbqb

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 23idqoi

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Vdogwm

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 4ke7o2

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 2eg9vkz

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 2zi6glx
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Posted by thesekininja on 07/04/2015

Have you guys seen this shit about a new "reality show" type of a race to the moon with 16 teams competing? Unbe-fucking-leivable

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Xprize  NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 6.8.15_GLXP_FB_BotStory2_A03

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 07/04/2015

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Are they gonna drive the rover around that is still there? LOL. This just looks like pure sci-fi.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thesekininja on 07/04/2015

I like this Japanese team's logo, a moon complete with cartoon bunny ears!

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 E3iLrg7r7nDNmGnjiiKF

team hakuto From the Japanese legend..

Interesting to note that the Israeli team is top of the list and has the only logo with the Nasa arrow vector in it
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by afehir on 07/04/2015

has anyone seen moon from ISS

This is hilarious!

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:24 pm

Posted by geekozoid on 07/07/2015

Russian Cargo Spacecraft Arrives at Space Station.

And the deception is maintained.

en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/russian-cargo-spacecraft-arrives-space-station-073401456.html
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 07/11/2015

I thought this Australian news story was hilarious, well - mainly the main picture being used:
www.news.com.au/technology/environment/nasa-study-says-the-canning-basin-in-wa-is-being-depleted-too-fast/story-fnjwvztl-1227438071442

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 REVbnfq
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by lizardking on 07/11/2015

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Tumblr_njdb2wu8Zc1tuy5mao1_1280
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:25 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/11/2015

Jul 11, 2015 5:31:27 GMT csp said:
I thought this Australian news story was hilarious, well - mainly the main picture being used:
www.news.com.au/technology/environment/nasa-study-says-the-canning-basin-in-wa-is-being-depleted-too-fast/story-fnjwvztl-1227438071442

Sweet Jesus that is appalling!!!!!  That is so gruesome that I am having to take a cold shower. How anyone can believe that stinking guff of an image is beyond me.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 07/12/2015

Jul 11, 2015 5:31:27 GMT csp said:

I did LOL at that picture this morning.  The article by NASA was very fear mongering about the water depletion on earth.  URGENT!  We are running out of drinking water!!!!

But wait, I am not worried at all.  Why?  Because good old NASA has the advanced technology of recycling used water and human urine into fresh drinking water!!  This has been what they use on the "space" station for years!  I know we can trust them to "save the day" and provide every human being on earth with the same technology so we never have to worry about running out of drinking water.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Posted by csp on 07/13/2015

Here's another one, from "Japanese Satellite" apparently, posted on Reddit:
www.reddit.com/r/woahdude/comments/3d0k21/22000_miles_up_a_japanese_satellite_is_taking_an/

I can't embed the animated picture here, but a direct link:

https://i.imgur.com/4OzBubd.mp4
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Posted by csp on 07/14/2015

This recent pluto stuff is excellent:
/photo/1

I lost my shit laughing. I think Don Dixon painted it better back in 1979, lol!

Here are some pictures from the twitter feed.

Some nice SIMULATIONS:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 1A9L9cY

Some nice CGI GRAPHICS:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 XfaP1Kh

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 VsMqPQk

And some more art:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 7yQyMrF

They don't even bother with the big mission control room shots anymore, just a board room table with a bunch of apple laptops:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 TmAyybd
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Posted by on 07/14/2015

That Pluto image is so fake! I can't believe the amount of people eating it up... It even says in the caption "Images from the #PlutoFlyby will be processed and released on Wednesday, July 15."
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by lizardking on 07/15/2015

NASA's Hanky-Panky:

Virtual Reality Technology

In keeping with modern man's proclivity to solve all his problems and achieve all his goals by using evermore cutting-edge technology, NASA stands out as a recognized leader. The new technology centers on the mind-fooling, hyper-deceptive technology of "Virtual Reality" (VR). [See: Virtual Reality Fraud]

This VR technology--virtually unknown before 1989--entered the 3rd millennium flexing its muscles and eager to carry out NASA's mission to remove God from the Origins business.

On the Net, Chris Chesher has posted an excellent summary of the birth and early growth of the VR phenomena (entitled: "Colonizing Virtual Reality"). NASA became an enthusiastic prime mover in developing the VR technology from the beginning. The reasons for NASA's embrace of VR are not hard to grasp in light of the stated goals of its "Origins Program".

VR Development and NASA's Early Role

Consider some of the language used by experts to describe the computer-programmed Virtual Reality Space Technology and its potential:

"A work of art", "a dream", "an additional reality", "a new continent", " a new reality", "a new kind of experience", "inventing reality", "new form of space", "frontier colonization", "virtual worlds", "computer generated immersive technology", "consensual hallucination using graphical representation of data", "liberating potential of VR which can bring a new kind of Spiritual understanding", "computers are...media", "VR...a gateway into another reality", "cultural alchemy", "computers are...reality generators", "Voomies" (VR representations)...better than film", "Realism is a cultural construction dependent on time, place, & technology", "intuitive molecule design...demonstrates usefulness of VR in theoretical science", "VR...a new space for liberation and universal understanding", "VR's appeal... computers can be reality generators", "The VR fraternity...[has put] VR at the apex of the historical process"....

These rhapsodic assurances from several qualified sources tell us what VR technology means to its devotees. They tell us what VR is doing and what it is capable of doing. Obviously, in the minds of its fans, this technology is not just a paradigm shift in the role of computers. Oh no! It's much more than that! These advocates are talking about making real what is not real! They are talking about adding a revolutionary dimension to computer use which involves the black art of mind control. The critical questions that must be raised here are: Who creates this new reality that is not real? Who is doing the inputting of information that is to be presented as real when it is not real? What philosophy or religion lies behind what is created and programmed into the computer operated technology?

Well, while the answers to those questions are not readily available, they can still be discovered on the Internet Information Highway. As Chesher reports:

"The first virtual environments were created at NASA in the mid 1980s. Michael McGreevy incorporated science fiction visions into the NASA research in the mid-80s on VIVID (Virtual Visual Environment Display). Interfaces... were relevant for NASA in remote manipulation...."

NASA's eager participation in VR's development from its earliest days helped give the technology more respect than its originators could give. Indeed. it is common knowledge that those originators of VR's broad scope of possibilities were largely counter-culture folks in California who were sick of the Viet Nam war and its legacy and were looking to create a new reality inside a computer. The name "Cyberpunks" was coined and hung on these folks who "...represented a merging of science fiction and bohemia. It was a culture interested in high tech developments, mind expansion, science fiction, computer hacking, alternative music, alternative health, drug culture, and sexuality. VR was very attractive to this audience." When NASA's big respectable names (Sagan, Famous Astronauts...) and big respectable government-funded budgets (billions of dollars) joined the Cyberpunk chorus of hallelujahs for VR, the image and the technology began to improve. Still, even after VR got to be taken seriously by some establishment businesses and the military, etc., Barlow could continue to write in 1990 that: "...cyberspace is...crawling with delighted acid heads".

Anyway, enough background. It's time to see how NASA is applying and plans to apply VR technology to its Origins Program goal of finding "real" extra-terrestrial life "out there" and bring an end to the Creation/evolution controversy. Let's go to:

New Telescope Technology

Old telescopes brought far away things up close. Old cameras faithfully took pictures of things just as they were (albeit inverted).

Not any more! Space Age computer-programmed simulation technology in the service of NASA has changed all that. Leaving camera development for later, here are some strange features of Space Age Telescopes in use in the late 20th century and presently.

Whether small or huge, mirrors are the heart of a telescope. The image one sees is determined by the mirrors that reflect it. Look at the caveat on the rear-view mirror on the passenger side of your car. It has this warning: "Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear". Think what can be done with this simple principle in making close stars appear far away! But that is child's play compared to distortions of reality that NASA is using in its space telescopes! The new NASA computerized telescopes embody "conical foil X-ray mirrors...affixed in a Broad Band X-Ray Telescope" and "spherical mirrors and a field flattening lens" and "pyramidal mirrors" and "parabolic mirror's effects" and "aluminized mylar thermal covers...over the mirror aperture" and "reflectivity tests on sample foils" and "tests on small mirror segments" and "back scattering from adjacent reflectors".... "Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG)...allows us to simulate perfect mirrors"...."reflective and refractive materials are used for the mirrors and lens...to make a real world simulation".... "CSG...computer code...CONSTRUCTS 3D worlds"....

These kinds of contrivances (and an alphabet soup of other telescope features) are designed and computer programmed to produce simulations. They are employed on the Virtual Newton Telescope, the William Herschel Telescope, the Hubble Space Telescope, etc. (Hubble repairs in Dec. '99 included "the installation of a new 'brain'...swapping its old computer for a new one." Now we can oooh and aaah at the simulated images programmed into it to prepare us for the pre-planned super dazzling virtual reality "discoveries" of evolving life forms from "out there". Reports of Hubble discoveries "as distant as galaxies 10 billion light years away' (Give us a break, please!) are products of pre-programmed Saganesque hallucinations, i.e., lies. Viewing computer prepared objects produced by funny mirrors and spectroscopic ultra violet tricks may be cool, but it ain't real.

But Hubble et al is old stuff. Just wait till NASA gets its New Generation Space Telescope (NGST) on line! This baby is designed to be a Virtual Reality generator, par excellence! When it gets cranked up, it will transmit all sorts of visual "evidence" of life forms from Mars on out to deep space. It's going to be so exciting, so goose-bumpy, seeing evolution confirmed. Ooooh, my, my; I 'taint hardly 'tand it.... Knowing at last "for sure" that we are just animated microbes on a cosmic piece of dust in a sea of galaxies due to implode in a few billion years.... It warms your heart, I'll tell ya. What joy to be convicted by real fake pictures that God is dead at last, finally done in as atheist philosopher Nietzsche prophetically said in the 1880s: "We have killed Him with our science".

Ah yes, cameras. We must not forget the cameras fitted on the telescopes. They are doosies, as we shall see momentarily. But first a few more jewels of enlightenment about telescopes and the counterfeit reality they are designed to produce:

From NASA's "related links" on the "Infoseek" search engine, feast your eyes on this pseudo-scientific chicanery:

"Virtual Reality IS A COMPUTER-CREATED ENVIRONMENT that simulates a real-life situation."

"...a data base can REPRESENT almost anything..."

"...powerful computer with sophisticated graphics renders a 'world', often in 3D, that creates precisely what the data prescribe."

"...cyberspace worlds that exist only in THE ELECTRIC ETHER..."

"NASA research psychologist Elizabeth Wenzel...expects to add 3D sound to VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS...."

"NASA Administrator Daniel Saul Goldin...planned the installation of the 'contact lens' on the Hubble Telescope...leading to startling discoveries." (Goldin update [See: NASAs O'Keefe])

"NGST [New Generation Space Telescope] Mission Simulator (NMS)...pre computed reports that were CREATED..."

"...counterfeit world of electronic virtual reality..."

Other searches revealed these pertinent additions:

"...distributed optics opens a world of possibilities as to HOW TO CONFIGURE THE MULTIPLE SMALL MIRRORS IN THE [computer programmed] SYSTEM."

"The New Generation Space Telescope...is designed to produce 'a pretty ratty image that looks like an interference pattern'..." Then the question: "Why would one possibly want to form an interference pattern rather than a picture? [Answer] Because with the help of a computer A SERIES OF INTERFERENCE PATTERNS CAN BE COMBINED TO FORM A PERFECT IMAGE. And this 'SYNTHESIZED IMAGE' will get sharper and sharper. There is no fundamental limit to this TECHNIQUE...of ultimately...perhaps giving the human race a glimpse of the features of ANOTHER WORLD VERY MUCH LIKE OUR OWN!"

Another page is entitled: THE IMAGE WARPER. This tells how "...algorithm permits USER SPECIFICATION OF GEOMETRIC TRANSFORMATIONS by using two or more control segments at a time.... Users can CREATE more complicated transformations, etc... The NECESSARY INFORMATION IS JUST ENCODED INTO THE TELESCOPE...."

Another report spoke of "multilayer mirrors in each telescope" and what they can do. Then: "...it may be preferable to encode ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION INTO THE EXISTING TELESCOPE...." ETC.

Now for the Funny Cameras...

The work of very high tech cameras is implicit in the final product of all these quasi-telescopic dynamics, of course. A little sample of the camera's integrated functions (with the funny telescopes) will help round out an appreciation of the Brobdingnagian Hornswoggle that the leaders of NASA's now respectable Cyberpunks have prepared for the world.

The ROSAT Wide Field Camera [et al] is involved here: "We present optical identification...of previously unidentified extreme ultraviolet (EUV) sources discovered with the Extreme Ultraviolet Explorer.... ROSAT...identifies active, young, late-type stars...and catalogs 'unclassified stars'."

WFPC2 Planetary Camera Simulator...: "...to extract information about the faint end of the Luminosity Function, A MEANS OF CREATING SIMULATED IMAGES IS NEEDED. For this I have written a program TO MAKE A SIMULATED IMAGE.... This program takes into account a number of features of the Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2, SPECIFICALLY THE PLANETARY CAMERA PART. The general outline is:

Fill the image with stars [You thought those were real, didn't you?]

Divide the image with the flat field
Add poisson noise to the image
Add gaussian real-out noise to the image
Add bias to the image
Save the histograms [graphs of frequency vibrations] of the raw AND SIMULATED IMAGES

Details on the Simulations...

A constant background can be added to the [simulated] image. The background from the DAOPHOT file is ignored.

The dark file...is scaled with the exposure time AND ADDED TO THE IMAGE

The intensity of the dark glow can be estimated

Hubble Starfield Descriptions - "The Wide Field Planetary Camera 2 (WFPC2) image was taken [of a little nearby galaxy only one billion times a trillion miles away: Give me a break!] while another of the telescope's instruments, The Faint Object Spectrograph, took long exposures of the ...Tarantula Nebula. The Tarantula, LYING OUTSIDE THE FIELD OF VIEW [i.e., invisible; had to be created] of the WFPC2 photograph, is a tremendous cloud of gas, within which new stars are forming.... The Hubble Heritage Team later COMBINED the WFPC2 images...in order to CREATE the color picture shown here."

(There is a ton of Nebula, etc. pictures denoted "NASA IMAGE" on the Net...) Webster defines "Image": 1) "...a physical likeness OR REPRESENTATION of a person, animal, OR THING, photographed, painted, or sculpted, OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED [as with VR]: 2) An optical counterpart or appearance of an object such as PRODUCED by reflection from a mirror. [Remember that NASA's telescope mirrors are in all shapes and are computer configured and controlled to produce whatever was programmed in....]

Photo Release NO: STSc I-PRC94-53 - "Hubble observes a New Saturn Storm" "...the storm was imaged with Hubble's FP Camera 2... The picture is a COMPOSITE of images...to create a 'true color' rendition of the planet. [Point: Even the photographs of close objects that can be seen are doctored. There is no limit to what pre-programmed photos can show beyond what can be seen....]

The images of the Hale-Bopp Comet "...obtained with the Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS)..." on the Hubble Space Telescope underlines the point above. Like Saturn, Hale-Bopp is a real cosmic entity visible at a distance compatible with a "small" universe. As such, neither it nor Saturn are invisible created entities at distances that must be imagined and computer created thru VR technology, but they are still doctored so that what we see is a simulation.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by cropirate on 07/15/2015

The Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is a federally funded research and development center.
The JPL is managed by the nearby California Institute of Technology (Caltech) for NASA. The laboratory's primary function is the construction and operation of planetary robotic spacecraft, though it also conducts Earth-orbit and astronomy missions. It is also responsible for operating NASA's Deep Space Network.
Among the laboratory's current major active projects are the Mars Science Laboratory mission (which includes the Curiosity rover), the Cassini–Huygens mission orbiting Saturn, the Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity, the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, the Dawn mission to the dwarf planet Ceres and asteroid Vesta, the Juno spacecraft en route to Jupiter, the NuSTAR X-ray telescope, and the Spitzer Space Telescope.(source:wikipedia)

Since 2005, Firouz Michael Naderi is the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's JPL, he received his M.S. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from USC, writing his dissertation in the area of digital image processing.

Digital image processing, all you need in space.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Posted by vortexkitten on 07/15/2015

Jul 14, 2015 13:40:50 GMT @sofresh said:
That Pluto image is so fake! I can't believe the amount of people eating it up... It even says in the caption "Images from the #PlutoFlyby will be processed and released on Wednesday, July 15."

I agree sofresh, the lying media f**ks are full of the Pluto "NOT fly By".
They are even wheeling out the NOT "Stephen Hawkings" to mutter a few words of praise for the great NOT allmighty NASA.
Another Step for ManKind and aw that shite NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 Smiley 

It is just getting worse and worse and more ridiculous by the day. I cant stop laughing. 
Its NOT rocket science folks.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Posted by on 07/15/2015

Gotta love the latest 9gag headline ->

These photos from NASA's Cassini probe don't even look real

Maybe because they aren't!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Posted by csp on 07/16/2015
NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 AvLrb3n?ref=fbp
LOL yep, so fucking obvious, it's starting to make me angry now when folks say "its NASA, it has to be real!".

Check out this "amazing" Pluto gif from NASA which shows all the images captured, right up to their most recent one of the "icy mountains", hahahha:

NASA Fail Compilation - Page 2 C1kbgRI
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 07/16/2015

How come we can get this "great detail" of pluto's icy mountains, but no picture of the flag and rover left on OUR moon? (if only the general public would ask such questions) ARGH!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next