IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

+48
Dab_Tsog
AlienActivity
Russian Blue Cat
Realearth
Lightning_Peasant
Just Vital
markwilson
Schpankme
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Real World
Freepressfreepeople
Admin
RedorBlue
Dovla
Dactylion
Pastor David
observer
Bro
tristancobane
Uhuru Mkali
Earthisflat
MMDC
Kostas
Artemis
eekamouse
mitch
Torus_Ouroboros
Birdog770
liminoid
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
susie
fightback5289
ShillKiller
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
FL@T-E@RTH
TheAbsoluteTruth
Faith Irene Luecke
plinthearth
Themis
vortexkitten
Beashambassador
putontheglassesagain
lizardking
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
52 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 8 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:52 am

Big Freeze of 1963

The winter of 1962–1963 was one of the coldest winters on record in the United Kingdom. Temperatures plummeted and lakes and rivers began to freeze over.

In the Central England Temperature (CET) record, extending back to 1659, only the winter (defined as the months of December, January and February) of 1683–84 has been significantly colder, with 1739–40 being slightly colder than 1962–63.

ref:  Wikipedia - Winter of 1962–63 in the United Kingdom

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 8 Eastdu10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 8 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Realearth Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Schpankme wrote:Big Freeze of 1963
Cannot determine the issue you are seeking to demonstrate...
Please explain the significance of your posting, as it relates to this thread.
Thank you
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Realearth wrote:
explain the significance of your posting

Contrails called Chemtrails, Geo-engineering and HAARP have nothing to do with WEATHER MODIFICATION.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:
explain the significance of your posting

Contrails called Chemtrails, Geo-engineering and HAARP have nothing to do with WEATHER MODIFICATION.

OK, what do they have to do with?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Realearth wrote:
I SPRAY my Chemtrails at Night

Now, you feel bold enough to engage me with another piece of nonsense claiming that Chemtrails are sprayed at night.

Do us all a favor and stay off the forum with such nonsense.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:

Now, you feel bold enough to engage me with another piece of nonsense claiming that Chemtrails are sprayed at night.

And with that comment I now know you're some kind of shill. Actually, knowing how much of hold you have on this forum, you'll be seeing me around a lot less.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:42 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:

Who is this that comes to our forum and declares nonsense?
Others declared flat earth was nonsense.
The question respectfully put to you was "OK, what do they have to do with?"
This forum is about facts, not favors.
If you have no answer, do yourself a favor, just don't respond.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:47 pm

lotuseater wrote:
I now know you're some kind of shill
you'll be seeing me around a lot less

Are you responding for "Realearth aka Beashambassador"?

What people are providing are senseless videos claiming that the proof about Chemtrails can be found within.

We had the indoctrinated in this Topic about two years ago, calling for my head, and trying to promote fear mongering around Chemtrails, none of their claims could be proved valid, like yours.

Don't you ever call me a shill; I spend hundreds of hours per year on behalf of this forum unrelated to Commenting on Topics.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Schpankme wrote:
lotuseater wrote:
I now know you're some kind of shill
you'll be seeing me around a lot less

What people are providing are senseless videos claiming that the proof about Chemtrails can be found within.

I am continually looking for the truth
Chemtrails are seen by many all over the world
I learned from Eric's books and advise,
Believe your eye's not the lies
If you are convinced there are no chemtrails then give us some facts that prove your belief.
Calling it nonsense is irrelevant.
Even though you act like a shill sometimes, I know you are not a shill.
Backs to "bold" facts please!

Last edited by Realearth on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:02 am

No Chemtrails Again in China

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:23 am

Realearth wrote:
No Chemtrails Again in China

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

Get your passport and Airline Ticket today, be the first, to relocate your family to Chemtrail Free CHINA.

Be advised that the Airliner you will be traveling in maybe spraying Chemicals all the way to China.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 8 Chemtr10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi,

I want to backup Schpankme here. I have been seeing the trails as well, which draws many people’s attention (including me, sadly enough.) Mainly because you imagine they can’t be beneficial, and they ruin the view big time.
Now, I was convinced there would be chemicals in them, because they are out to… But, think about it; would “they” pollute their own air in such a harsh way? Or would “they” not be influenced by it somehow? So, with the video (from wo2) and persistence Schpankme writes about the topic, I started to look at it in this different way. What if these trails are a distraction, to be convinced that the chemicals which resides inside your body (or environment) comes from chemicals being dropped by plane instead of all the products you come into contact with or those from other dangerous sources. We would eagerly write off (or mix) the damage some factory (or (nuclear) plant) has done for quiet some time, just by blaming the sprayers… If they would be used for anything, I rather say they can be used to "create weather" or "steer stuff"...?  
Besides that, there is something else I would like to ask a question about. In many occasions you can see a certain pattern inside clouds, like a frequency or vibration. I have made photo’s (mainly during day,) but when shooting the stars (at night); (one time so far) there was like a sudden screen of thin clouds with the same oscillating pattern. I’ve made an album to show what I mean.
What would this be?
Link: clouds

-
Edit: Addition to what I wrote previous -
Even without the so called chemtrails, some people were having a brain seizure after a planetrip. But that was for a different reason. My father who is a acupuncturist, has treated one for a long time.
So nowadays (apparently) the air you breath in a plane cabin gets taken from near the engines. The engine is treated with all kinds of chemicals to make it spin properly (organophosphate is one of the ingredients.) So when the engine spins, and heats up those chemicals are vaporising, eventually seeping into the cabin. Some people are more effected by it than others, but what it can do is kind of break down the small part of your brain. This product is (sadly) used in other applications as well. Like the product used to keep grass green. So when football players (or whatever) take a good slide... It happens to be that you see also sudden heart failures in that branche... I wonder why. They must be too healthy.
-

Anyway, thanks and take care.
MMDC
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:15 pm

3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Barium Niobate

http://www.dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA338490&Location=U2&doc=Get

https://www.osapublishing.org/josaa/abstract.cfm?uri=josaa-9-7-1183
Strontium, Barium, Aluminum, all required to create HOLOGRAMS.

Now I realize why they spray it.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthisflat Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:49 am

Unfortunately I can't access the file on the OSA Publishing site. Do you have any other ways of accessing that PDF, Susie?
Earthisflat
Earthisflat

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhuru Mkali Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 8 The-yo10
Uhuru Mkali
Uhuru Mkali

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi all,
Interesting Susie. To create that "alien invasion event" Reagan was talking about which would unite us all?

I wanted to address the cloud formation I was referring to in my previous post.
cloud formation from previous post
The seemingly oscillating pattern within the clouds, looks like the residue (coffee - not mine, btw) in my basin with dishwash water. :-)
basin with pattern
If you make the basin with water (medium) move in a certain way, it will (in this case, coffee - the residue or particles in the medium - clouds) form this pattern.
creating the pattern
So, the water starts waving, where it will eventually make the residue settle and create that pattern. Which also seem to happen in rivers and such.
But, according to me, you'd need a closed / contained system for that to happen. As, otherwise the waves can go on infinitely. Would this hint towards the need of a firmament /closed system like something containing all the waves (of frequencies), used by all sorts of wireless technology and others. I'm not sure... But, technology keeps adding wireless applications, resulting in the need of a broader spectrum to make them work and not interfere. Would it be that it starts to get visible, in the clouds for example? As you are start to overlap other (natural) frequencies?

Take care,
MMDC
MMDC
MMDC

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:19 am

Hi MMDC. I see these same wavy patterns in the sky regularly. They are indeed very peculiar so I've been taking some snaps of my own. One day last week, we had some sporadic clouds that were affected by this phenomena. In the past I have seen entire blankets of cloud overhead with these same patterns. Hard to tell what they are or what is causing it, but they do appear to have electromagnetic properties.

I'm not so sure what chemtrails are. I don't know if they are harmful but they probably do serve some purpose for the elite. I am slightly wary of the chemtrail scene due to some big shill channels constantly pushing the concept (RFB, etc.), so perhaps they are something other than what we are being told by these people. More diversionary tactics?

During the latest heatwave here in the UK, there was barely a chemtrail to be seen for days and maybe even weeks in my locale and I have not seen weather like that since I was a kid. Some people clearly don't pay attention to what is going on in the sky to have noticed the ceasing of these obvious "chemtrails". Maybe they think air travel stopped for a couple of weeks.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:09 pm

tristancobane wrote:
During the latest heatwave here in the UK, there was barely a chemtrail to be seen for days and maybe even weeks in my locale

So, during the HEATWAVE there was very few ice crystal forming from the contrails?
or
Once it cools back down those ominous Chemtrails, "will be back", and you can return to living in a state of fear?

/sarcasm off
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:06 pm

MMDC
MMDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:34 am

Schpankme wrote:

..... and... On The Other Hand...

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a25401599/harvard-stratosphere-particulates-geoengineering/

and...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-14/scientists-will-begin-geoengineering-experiment-and-try-block-sun
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:38 am

Bro wrote:
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a25401599/harvard-stratosphere-particulates-geoengineering/

Why are you here selling "climate change"?
"If we're not going to stop climate change by reducing emissions, then we're going to have to engineer some outlandish way to save civilization..."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:03 am

Schpankme wrote:
Bro wrote:

Why are you here selling "climate change"?
"If we're not going to stop climate change by reducing emissions, then we're going to have to engineer some outlandish way to save civilization..."

What is with your poorly misdirected comment above... As in your comment is similar to this...

WAIT... Look... Out... There is a Squirrel Over There !  

--- Which pulls the attention away from the theme at hand to some bogus misdirection...

There may have been a comment or a statement in the articles i linked to about 'Climate Change'... That was not the point... Not Even Close !

The gist of BOTH links is this...

That the USGov is planning ON MAKING PUBLIC what they have been doing for decades...

Chemtrails...

Or...

Wait... Maybe now... You could bring up something about Giants inside Midgets... That would also be great misdirection...

A Squirrel by any other name is still a Squirrel...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:10 am

Bro wrote:

When you leave useless comments, without describing the link provided, or the breaking down what it is you are talking about; it should not come as a surprise that you have only been a means of distraction.

As for your need to have, CHEMTRAILS IN MY LIFE explanation;  it is a known fact that Government and it's many beneficiaries engage in social engineering to use people like you to spread rumor and dogma.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:33 am

Schpankme wrote:
Bro wrote:

When you leave useless comments, without describing the link provided, or the breaking down about what it is you are talking about, it should not come as a surprise that you have only distracted.

As for your need to have, CHEMTRAILS IN MY LIFE explanation;  it is a known fact that Government and it's many beneficiaries engage in social engineering to use people like you to spread rumor and dogma.

1. Not A Useless Comment...
That is your bias... My original comment is quite valuable and adds to the discussion which you seem to want to preemptively dismiss.

2. You make MANY comments on this board without full explanation of their meaning... many times.... Kettle Black ?

3. My comment and those links are self explanatory to add to this thread... Your opinion is emotional not factual... again misdirection.. Squirrel !

4. That is immature for you to say i need Chemtrails in my life... Chems are the least of the important hidden lies compared to others: Flat Earth, Nukes, NASA...  This part of your comment is embarrassingly non factual and emotionally laden..

5. Yes the Gov does engage in misdirection just like your comments to me in this thread... To label me a rumor monger emp by the Gov is a further embarrassment.

What Ploy Do You Use Next To Cover Your Bias ?

Good Nite From California...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:40 am

Bro wrote:
Good Nite From California...

Lets recap BRO; because of CLIMATE CHANGE the government is going to disclose the How and Why about Chemtrails.

Lets also point out the elephant in the room;
YOU are the only one spraying Chemtrails in the Sky of California.
YOU will continue to do nothing, to protect yourself and your family, from the Chemtrails that YOU spray.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum