IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

+48
Dab_Tsog
AlienActivity
Russian Blue Cat
Realearth
Lightning_Peasant
Just Vital
markwilson
Schpankme
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Real World
Freepressfreepeople
Admin
RedorBlue
Dovla
Dactylion
Pastor David
observer
Bro
tristancobane
Uhuru Mkali
Earthisflat
MMDC
Kostas
Artemis
eekamouse
mitch
Torus_Ouroboros
Birdog770
liminoid
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
susie
fightback5289
ShillKiller
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
FL@T-E@RTH
TheAbsoluteTruth
Faith Irene Luecke
plinthearth
Themis
vortexkitten
Beashambassador
putontheglassesagain
lizardking
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
52 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:10 pm

ShillKiller wrote:
We're all going to have alzheimers by 50

Warning! Warning! Warning!

To avoid Alzheimer's you must immediately reduce your exposure to Aluminum. Please avoid the following that have Aluminum:

water
cosmetics
medicines
food additives
baking powders
maltol used in instant chocolate mixes
cans
kitchenware (pots, pans, etc)
utensils
antacid
spray antiperspirants
Chem-Trails

Note:  the Lancet reported that between 1979 and 1987 there was a thirteen-fold increase in the number of deaths from Alzheimer’s disease within the United States.

ref: McLachlan D. Intramuscular desferioxamine in patients with Alzheimer's disease. Lancet 337:1304, 1991.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by ShillKiller Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:03 am

water and spray antiperspirants scare me the most out of those household items.

I have a well at my house, so I'm banking on the ground doing a lot of the filtering for me. I then have a Pelican water filtration system with a carbon filter and bleach purifier system. Then, the water flows through an Alkalinity machine that gives it a 9.5 PH level. Those government bastards spray my skies constantly, so I assume I'm hopefully removing most of this atom-sized aluminum from my drinking water, but the fact that it's atomized is alarming.

The antiperspirants are also a good thing to stay away from indeed. I used them for a few years, but then learned that even the roll-on brands are filled with aluminium. They make sure it gets right in your blood stream through your most sensitive glands. Makes me sick... literally.

ShillKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:44 am

Absolutely correct, all antiperspirants contain large amounts of Aluminum Chlorohydrate, the worse are the aerosol brands which claim 24 or 72 hour protection.
People who suffer with hyperhidrosis. (excessive sweating) can be prescribed antiperspirants from their doctors which contain insane amounts, generally containing 10% to 20% Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by fightback5289 Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:32 pm

ABalancedKarma wrote:I have difficulties to breathe. My nose, sinuses, airways and eyes are affected.

EDIT: I MAY try these mask solutions after I've done my research.
Mix chlorella or zinc with water, drench a wash cloth in it and hold it in place with a painter's mask. Alternatively, use olive or peanut oil.
http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/wet-masks.html#.WEHsrbJ97IU

Chlorella absorbs the mercury.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/01/is-this-one-of-natures-most-powerful-detoxification-tools.aspx

The barium in chemical trails causes low potassium, and low potassium causes heart attacks.
http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/my-chemtrail-heart-attack.html#.WEHqlrJ97IU

fightback5289

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun May 28, 2017 5:31 pm

ODD TV Great vid on Chemtrails
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by RelearningLogic Sun May 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Why are we still seeing recommended videos made by ODD TV who is confirmed to be a shill??

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 28, 2017 10:12 pm

RelearningLogic wrote:
videos made by ODD TV who is confirmed to be a shill

An interesting comparison of this video to recent events, we now have anyone who does not believe in Chemtrails labeled SHILL; this just so happens to have been the TOPIC for the last couple of weeks where we had others, like "Flat Earth Asshole", use the word SHILL for non-Chemtrail believers. Coincidental or did Opportunity strike?

Can Chemtrails be used for Fear Mongering?
Can Chemtrails be used to divide and conquer a group?
Can Chemtrails be used to ridicule the flat Earth movement?

is you is or is you ain't my baby?

Circular Reasoning:
Shills promote Chemtrails - or - Shills do not promote Chemtrails

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:34 pm

lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by liminoid Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:35 pm

This is my first post, but I've been lurking on here for a while now.  

Much gratitude to Eric for doing the work of seeding this community with such an organized and accessible body of knowledge; clearly an enormous undertaking.      

It has had a large impact on me, so again thank you.

liminoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:35 am

I live in Georgia. Near Dobbins afb. There is constant spraying. And it has been raining every single day for months now. It rains for about 20min then stops. Heavy lightening leading the way.
The sky stays "Misty" or hazy even if it is clear sky. I watch them always spraying. On a cloudy day I see heavy spraying above them.
Messing with out dna? Poison the ground so only their seeds will grow?
Based on the amount of spraying going on they seem to have really ramped up their efforts. A full court press on our well being.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:34 am

Birdog770 wrote:
I live in Georgia. Near Dobbins afb.  
There is constant spraying.
It rains for about 20min then stops.
The sky stays "Misty" or hazy even if it is clear sky.

Clouds cover Marietta, GA
The average percentage of the sky covered by clouds experiences significant seasonal variation over the course of the year.

Clearest part of the year, lasts 4.3 months
July 16 to November 24
67% of the time, and overcast or mostly cloudy 33% of the time.

Cloudy part of the year, lasts for 7.7 months
November 24 to July 16
54% of the time, or partly cloudy 46% of the time.

Precipitation

The wet season lasts 4.0 months
April 27 to August 28, with a greater than 32% chance of rain
The chance of a wet day peaks at 44% on July 9.

The drier season lasts 8.0 months, from August 28 to April 27.
The smallest chance of a wet day is 20% on October 15.

The most common form of precipitation throughout the year is rain alone, with a peak probability of 44% on July 9.

Marietta, Georgia, gets 52 inches of rain per year.
The US average is 39 inches of rain per year.

ref:
weatherspark.com/y/15643/Average-Weather-in-Marietta-Georgia-United-States
bestplaces.net/climate/city/georgia/marietta
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:40 am

Schpankme,
Check out this link in the per, month by month comparison.
Rainfall scorecard.
https://www.weather.gov/ffc/rainfall_scorecard

This past winter was very mild. The previous winter had an insane amount of snow. The entire city shut down for more than 3 days. It took me two days to get home from work.

Side note, I melted the snow after watching a video and the snow did indeed turn black like a plastic bottle. The snow would not melt. Many observers have reported this but nothing on the news.

If you subtract that winter, 2017 is wetter than usual. Yes, it rains here often. But usually once or twice a week. Not every single day for 3 months straight. That is not normal.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:10 am

Birdog770 wrote:
Side note
I melted the snow after watching a video
the snow did indeed turn black like a plastic bottle
The snow would not melt
Many observers have reported this but nothing on the news.  

If you subtract that winter, 2017 is wetter than usual

2017 looks to be the same as 1996 based on your information; for me the magical snow year was 1967 when as a child we were snowed in for 2-weeks, around the Great Lakes.

As to you MELTING SNOW, "that turned black like plastic and would not melt", where is that Cell Phone Video Proof?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Birdog770 wrote:
Side note
I melted the snow after watching a video
the snow did indeed turn black like a plastic bottle
The snow would not melt
Many observers have reported this but nothing on the news.  

If you subtract that winter, 2017 is wetter than usual

2017 looks to be the same as 1996 based on your information; for me the magical snow year was 1967 when as a child we were snowed in for 2-weeks, around the Great Lakes.

As to you MELTING SNOW, "that turned black like plastic and would not melt", where is that Cell Phone Video Proof?

I could not find the vid but I was able to search my email and found these images that I took. The snow did not melt and it smelt like burnt plastic. These are my personal observations. There are many videos on youtube. Just search Black Snow Atlanta 2014.
I took these pics on 01/31/14 at 8:23 PM
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow2
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow1

It snowed again on 02/13/14 and the snow melted as normal. The next winter (2014 - 2015) is when Atlanta had it's snow and ice that shutdown the city. That snow did not melt for days.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow110
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow210

Sorry, I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Birdog770 wrote:Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow110
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow210

You come to this forum with your Fake Chemtrails changing your weather and now Fake Snow nonsense?

Are you just another SHILL or do you lack the mental capacity to know fact from fiction?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:51 pm

[/quote]

You come to this forum with your Fake Chemtrails changing your weather and now Fake Snow nonsense?

Are you just another SHILL or do you lack the mental capacity to know fact from fiction?[/quote]

This thread presents many facts (not fiction) that can be verified that chemtrails are happening. Patents, vids, geo-engineers themselves, etc.

Funny how you chose the one vid that claims to "debunk" the fake snow. He didn't use the snow did he? He used ice from a bag. So this experiment is different. I did the exact same experiment a month later using a different snowstorm and the snow melting as normal. What flame/fuel do you recommend I use next time? I used a lighter and several candles. The snow turned black and smelled like burning plastic. That is not normal. I presented to you my personal pics. There are several vids on youtube of people lighting the snow and not ice from the store.

You throw that shill term around rather loosely friend. Perhaps my mental capacity is lacking but that's besides the point.

I like all of your posts on here but I think you may be missing the mark on this subject.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Here's another vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrNEx3fqkQ

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:56 am

Protect yourself.

Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:33 pm

100% Proof Hurricane Harvey & Others Are Created by NASA @ Stennis "Space" Center

mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:03 pm

these so called "chemtrails" we se in the sky, i dunno what is in them, but what we se on a dayly bassis surely isnt killing us. and all they seem to do is follow the sun and block sun rays. and the only victim i can find from it, is solar panels. so meby its just simply a war on free energy we se in the sky.

i mean if an continuing attack has only 1 victim, it shuld be safe to say he is the target, right?

im sure they have more plans and possibilitys whit this but atm this is all i se from it.

Last edited by eekamouse on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:10 pm

After manufactured Weather Events hurricanes Irma and Harvey this year, newest attack on USA was wildefire in North  California.
Burned more than 214,000 acres and destroyed 5,700 structures throughout California.
About 100,000 people have left their homes to escape the flames.

This attack was probably produced by DEW LASER technology devices.

Houses were pulverized, like the buildings on 9/11. Others next door were completely untouched.Cars were torched, yet trees untouched.
Witnesses says there was no wind.So how fire was spreaded?

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Ffdc836ae339eadf96675f8d0b6dae21

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 7db901684b6ad4cfe6e2a5d6fc8620de

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Artemis wrote:
After manufactured Weather Events hurricanes Irma and Harvey this year

Please inform me, when was the "First Hurricane" manufactured by Man?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Birdog770 wrote:Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 5 Snow110

You do realise that is merely soot from the wick in the candle? Tealights and cheap candles use wicks which give off soot as they burn.
Now, if you could repeat the pictures or even better film a video whilst trying to melt snow on a gas stove you may have some validity to your claim, however I guarantee you will NOT see any black residue on the snow.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 am

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum