IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

+48
Dab_Tsog
AlienActivity
Russian Blue Cat
Realearth
Lightning_Peasant
Just Vital
markwilson
Schpankme
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Real World
Freepressfreepeople
Admin
RedorBlue
Dovla
Dactylion
Pastor David
observer
Bro
tristancobane
Uhuru Mkali
Earthisflat
MMDC
Kostas
Artemis
eekamouse
mitch
Torus_Ouroboros
Birdog770
liminoid
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
susie
fightback5289
ShillKiller
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
FL@T-E@RTH
TheAbsoluteTruth
Faith Irene Luecke
plinthearth
Themis
vortexkitten
Beashambassador
putontheglassesagain
lizardking
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
52 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 9 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:25 am

Schpankme wrote:
Bro wrote:
..... and... On The Other Hand...
Good Nite From California...

Lets recap BRO; because of CLIMATE CHANGE the government is going to disclose the How and Why about Chemtrails.

Lets also point out the elephant in the room;
 YOU are the only one spraying Chemtrails in the Sky of California.
  YOU will continue to do nothing, to protect yourself and your family, from the Chemtrails that YOU spray.
Half of the most recent comments are from you just arguing with people saying you are right and they are wrong. They are adding little to no value to the forum. Just repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over..... We get it you don't believe chemtrails exist and try to bully people in the forum to not talk about this. Misdirect the conversation and claim their evidence isn't reliable or relaxant when yours is. Seems like you are trying to keep this from being an active forum as your opinion is the only one allowed. When people disagree with you you repost the same comments you have already made in the forum multiple times. It shows immaturity and seems like you want to silence others opinions which from the forums rules isn't what ifers is about. It's supposed to be a research forum and others are bringing up new information that keeps being taken off the rails by you.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 9 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
We get it you don't believe chemtrails
claim their evidence isn't reliable
you are trying to keep this from being an active forum

Maybe, you can support "Bro" and his attempt to bring Chemtrails to life through Government disclosure.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:
We get it you don't believe chemtrails
claim their evidence isn't reliable
you are trying to keep this from being an active forum

Maybe, you can support "Bro" and his attempt to bring Chemtrails to life through Government disclosure.

27 out of the last 77 posts on this topic have been from you. The vast majority of your posts are repeating the same thing over and over again. Others are posting new information that hasn't been on the forum. You aren't but are still trying to dominate the direction of the conversation by saying your opinion is the only valid one. Members are posting their position talking why they believe chemtrails are real and their effects while you just post the same thing you have said already stated previously.

Nice try at using a "dig" at me and trying to get an emotional reaction.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
27 out of the last 77 posts on this topic have been from you.
Nice try at using a "dig" at me and trying to get an emotional reaction.

Why don't you comment about the many dozens of shills and useful idiot comments who claim that those people living in California "were being sprayed like bugs", and that the Chemtrails were causing "sever water shortages (drought)" effecting the Agricultural Industry of California, which was about to collapse economically?   Nothing could be further from the truth, but they rambled on for a couple of weeks, spinning their Chemtrail tale before I put a stop to the nonsense by using actual facts to disprove their claims.

Now, we have you and "Bro" working with the Government to help this forum get full disclosure about the real Chemtrails.

"Yippee-ki-yay"
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Now, we have you and "Bro" working with the Government to help this forum get full disclosure about the real Chemtrails.
To Schpankme - Wow...

You Have Turned This Thread Into A Salem Witch Hunt Of Accusations...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Bro wrote:

It was you that responded to me (first mistake); needing disparately for Chemtrails to be true.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Bro wrote:

You haven't added nothing new to this topic, but only supported Fear Mongering propaganda of Chemtrails.
Some of the conspiracy minds to easy accept bullshit promoted by Government.

To Lightning_Peasant
Instead of counting number of posts written by Schpankme on this topic, you should try to understand them by using common sense based on facts, not beliefs.
By doing that you would see, this number is a result of illusions which people have.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Real World wrote:
Bro wrote:

You haven't added nothing new to this topic, but only supported Fear Mongering propaganda of Chemtrails.
Some of the conspiracy minds to easy accept bullshit promoted by Government.

To Lightning_Peasant
Instead of counting number of posts written by Schpankme on this topic, you should try to understand them by using common sense based on facts, not beliefs.
By doing that you would see, this number is a result of illusions which people have.

Are you saying Chemtrails are not real?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 pm

i havent read thru this whole fearmongering thread, but im fairly sure there is no definite proof of exactly what is going on in those trails in the sky, if im wrong pls point me to that one thing that proved it.
And i think we can all agree that some of the stuff here is pure bull shit, so in a unproven topic, filled with lies, id rather have someone point that out to mutch than to litle.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:33 pm

observer wrote:i havent read thru this whole fearmongering thread, but im fairly sure there is no definite proof of exactly what is going on in those trails in the sky, if im wrong pls point me to that one thing that proved it.
And i think we can all agree that some of the stuff here is pure bull shit, so in a unproven topic, filled with lies, id rather have someone point that out to mutch than to litle.

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Realearth wrote:
observer wrote:i havent read thru this whole fearmongering thread, but im fairly sure there is no definite proof of exactly what is going on in those trails in the sky, if im wrong pls point me to that one thing that proved it.

is your brain full of nano bots and worms?

No i didnt say that, i said neither you, i or schpankme knows whats in them, theres many positions to take in this topic, not just yes or no. Im not sure where i stand, only thing i can confirm is that it is blocking the sun. I find condensation very hard to belive. But i see schpankmes point as valid. No worms here. No trails on the ground. Im not sick, are you? The inviceble things falling on you might not be there, dont panic.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:42 pm

deleted

Last edited by Realearth on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:54 pm

want to make that comment a bit longer?

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:14 am

observer wrote:want to make that comment a bit longer?

OK, a bit longer  

"Dubaystep: The Album" 

At 3:39 the insert reads:

"Hey 911 was an inside job!
Chemtrails are real! Vaccines
kill! The moon landings are a
hoax! Government is lying!
THE EARTH IS FLAT"

Last edited by Realearth on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:47 am

am i now supose to disslike youre useless post as well? You asked for my uneducated opinion on the trails and i anwserd. My first post was in support of schpankmes behaviour not his opinion. As i see it "chemtrails" is a word of many opinions. My first post here was asking for the proof but you tell me to take erics word for it. I do trust eric, but thats useless, you are all acting emotional, not just schpankme.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 am

observer wrote:am i now supose to disslike youre useless post as well? You asked for my uneducated opinion on the trails and i anwserd. My first post was in support of schpankmes behaviour not his opinion. As i see it "chemtrails" is a word of many opinions. My first post here was asking for the proof but you tell me to take erics word for it. I do trust eric, but thats useless, you are all acting emotional, not just schpankme.

IMHO, the Jury is still out on the subject of "Chemtrails"

Ad Hominem remarks have no valve in this research forum.
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:23 am

Realearth wrote:

i gues my anwser should have been; define chemtrails.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:58 am

"realearth" finds it important to disslike a comment asking him to expand on his "lol" comment but cant find time to disslike the shill comments at the start of the thread.
I gues those trails might effect some of us after all. But you cant play stupid to prove its poisoning you.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 am

observer wrote:
finds it important to dislike a comment
those trails might effect some of us after all

This Topic is not about disproving chemicals and metal particles being sprayed through "high-bypass jet engines"; this Topic was created to promote such nonsense. Now, we've come full circle, where if a member is not allowed to inhale the Chemtrails they've invented, they will give everyone that disagrees with them an "negative vote".

Look up in the sky, what is that? Oh, those are Chemtrails! Really? Yeah! They look just like Contrails, but Chemtrails last longer. Hey, I hear that the Federal Government is going to admit, the How and Why, they've been poisoning the people, the land, and the water; do you think they'll stop spraying and we will finally see clear sky's again? NOPE!
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Is this proof they are poisening the waters? Or is this just because of disturbed molecules? Those 'boattrails' can last up to an hour and duration depends on vessel and type of engine. I assume temperature of the water is a factor as well.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 9 6a310d10[/url]

Not to make fun of anyone, but to this day I have seen NO proof of the trails behind planes being filled with poison or metal. Not in ground/water samples and not in the reaction of nature. It's fear-mongering at best imo.

I do believe 'chemtrails' can make you sick though, as long as you BELIEVE in them. It's a depressive thought to have (been there myself).
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:14 pm

Eric Dubay says Chemtrails are real.
I agree.

Last edited by Realearth on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 am

Realearth wrote:

Am I to be attacked by member postings because I agree?
Am I to be ridiculed by member postings because I agree?

oh pls, dont play the victim, youre disslikes where the agresor, are you to attack member postings because you dissagree?
Are you to "laugh out loud" at members postings? Without even explaining why.

Shill thread do what shill thread does, cause seperation.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:59 am

Ad Hominem remarks are of no valve in this research forum.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:59 am

Hi foks
This is my first post on this forum and in this thread that has been not very focussed.

I have tried to read to some of the posts in htis thread, you are discussiong about whether or not chemtrails are real. Well, what I have not see in the discussion is that they are evidence for FLAT EARTH. The trails would have to show curvation "like the ball-earth" if the earth was a ball.

Anyone can see the trails - whatever that is - to be exactly straight, like beams.

Seeing the (proposed) curvature of earth might be complicated at many places - but everyone would have to be able to see it in the trails of airplaines!

Thanks to the trails, most of the western world people can see with their own eyes that the earth must be flat, as the trails show no curvature for 100 miles and more that can be observed.

I ask myself: chemtrail should be see as the "ultimate proof for anyone to see" that the earth is flat.

Best wishes,
Pastor David
Pastor David
Pastor David

http://www.SaMuCHu.online

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:37 am

I discovered recently that they've been spraying in New Zealand as well, and started around 10 years ago.

I live in the city where we don't have the chemtrail planes fly over (hence why I didnt realise it was happening here), though now that I know what the chemtrail clouds/haze looks like, I can see them drift across the city from the south.

It also explains the unnatural coloured cloud and crepuscular rays shooting high into the air for thousands of feet from behind a cloud among a clear sky; the light is scattered off the aerosols above.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 9 BE7JHmr
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 9 NaIIXD9

There's times when I can clearly see the outline of the sun from behind a "cloud" on an otherwise sunny day, so much so that even my iphone can take pictures of it without the glare being intense enough to bring it out of focus.

I joined a NZ facebook group where a lot of residents in rural areas post up photos of chemtrail planes on a daily basis throughout the country. There's a ton of complaints from farmers of heavy downpour soon after, while other regions are experiening severe drought. All of this started since chemtrails began, and are progressively getting worse.
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum