IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

+46
Russian Blue Cat
Realearth
Lightning_Peasant
Just Vital
markwilson
Schpankme
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Real World
Freepressfreepeople
Admin
RedorBlue
Dovla
Dactylion
Pastor David
observer
Bro
tristancobane
Uhuru Mkali
Earthisflat
MMDC
Kostas
Artemis
eekamouse
mitch
Torus_Ouroboros
Birdog770
liminoid
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
susie
fightback5289
ShillKiller
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
FL@T-E@RTH
TheAbsoluteTruth
Faith Irene Luecke
plinthearth
Themis
vortexkitten
Beashambassador
putontheglassesagain
lizardking
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
50 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:18 pm

markwilson wrote:
Contrails are free (cost nothing)

1945
Vintage photo of B-17 Flying Fortresses of the Eight U.S. Air force leave contrails behind them in the sky as they speed toward Germany.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 B-17_c11


Deep cleansing breath, in with the good air and out with the Chemtrails.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Are we the experiment?

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Front-10
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 580
Points : 2959
Reputation : 408
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by notdownunder Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:24 pm

markwilson wrote:A contrail.

I took this quick video with my phone. The airplane is not spraying chemical particulates. Contrails are free (cost nothing) as a byproduct of the airplane was going there anyway. CHEMTRAILS are not free, therefore who profits?, since great expenditures are being spent to pollute with chemicals the sky above us; i.e., chemtrails are not a natural occurrence derivative of airplane flight. The chemical concoction is manufactured, delivered, loaded, sprayed.

This is all clearly laid out in the above video, What in the World Are They Spraying (Full Length).

https://i.imgur.com/a0EO8YL.mp4

Anybody who denies the clear differences between water condensation and persistent chemtrail clouds is denying demonstrable fact to spite the eyes in his head. No matter what else may be said of the subject, it may not be disputed that the two, contrail and chemtrail, are NOT the same, and that the one is is costing untold millions in product dispersement, whatever the purpose.

An airplane belching toxins will be forthcoming to highlight the differences between the two.

Here in Australia, I've seen 1sthand that they are spraying something on some days. Now, bear in mind, these are not ordinary airliners, which normally fly right by, they are way higher up. They do spray over certain confined areas (at times), or over targeted ones.

Those who claim that these are not Chemtrails, do you really think that these military planes are doing this just for fun & there's nothing to it??
I repeat these are not normal airliners, which fly their normal route.


Last edited by notdownunder on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 76
Points : 1122
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:27 pm

markwilson wrote:
The airplane is not spraying chemical particulates

WHERE'S all the Chemtrails on this day; your statement this morning was 5 Chemtrail Planes; that video of the Contrail shows BLUE SKY?

Marks Contrail Video
https://i.imgur.com/a0EO8YL.mp4

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Marks_10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:33 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:
How about you respond to our points

YOU MUST PROVE CHEMTRAILS, don't tell me you SEE THEM.

Are you now trying to claim that FAKE CHEMTRAILS cause some of the TOP 10 CAUSES OF DEATH?

Are you going to add anything new to the forum????

Are you going to demonstrate that contrails can last hours?

You must prove contrails can last hours if not they are chemtrails. I’ll use your logic.

Again another robot response not addressing the crux of our arguments well using the same arguments we have already addressed. So are aluminum particles deadly to plants or are there plants resistant to them aluminum? You have said that it’s both so instead of avoiding your double speak answer the questions or stay off the forum if you aren’t going to add anything new. We have read your dumbass points multiple times and no one cares.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:35 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:

YOU MUST PROVE CHEMTRAILS.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:36 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
Contrails are free (cost nothing)

1945
Vintage photo of B-17 Flying Fortresses of the Eight U.S. Air force leave contrails behind them in the sky as they speed toward Germany.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 B-17_c11


Deep cleansing breath, in with the good air and out with the Chemtrails.

Show evidence that contrails can last hours if not they are chemtrails.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Schpankme wrote:

YOU MUST PROVE CHEMTRAILS.

YOU MUST PROVE CONTRAILS CAN LAST HOURS.

Look I can do it to.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:


Show evidence for chemtrails.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
The airplane is not spraying chemical particulates

WHERE'S all the Chemtrails on this day; your statement this morning was 5 Chemtrail Planes; that video of the Contrail shows BLUE SKY?

Marks Contrail Video
https://i.imgur.com/a0EO8YL.mp4

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Marks_10

Now you're insinuating I'm a liar, and your disgusting tactics are really exposing you for what you are. I walked at 0200 this morning. I aver that what I wrote about those chemtrails between me and the moon to be true. Ever heard of wind?

Your tit-for-tats are childish at this point. I took the contrail video, what, less than two hours ago? Or about some 12 hours since I was walking in the moonlight. But if you don't have substance backing you up, prevaricate, right?
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 580
Points : 2959
Reputation : 408
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:43 pm

markwilson wrote:
Now you're insinuating I'm a liar

Yes, that is correct.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:49 pm

Schpankme wrote:


Show evidence for chemtrails.

Show evidence that contrails can last hours, if not they are chemtrails. There is a ton of evidence already showing how contrails can’t last more than a few minutes so there is no reasons for me to post the same thing as others. I don’t need to prove 10 billion percent that chemtrails exist. I just have to point out the anomaly that contrails can’t last more than a few minutes and if they are lasting hours and then odd clouds are forming then what is causing it. Instead of having a intellectual conversation you blabber the same non logical bullshit because you have no evidence. Soooo ARE THERE PLANTS RESISTANT TO ALUMINUM OR NOT?!? Answer the question or can you not because you are a robot person?
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:53 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Show evidence

You actually logged into IFERS to tell me that you have ZERO EVIDENCE for Chemicals you claim are being sprayed from Jets?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Realearth Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:56 pm

Ad hominem remarks are of no value in a research forum.
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 322
Points : 2578
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am

Real World wrote:

Lightning_Peasant
If you would be reading with understanding, Schankpame wouldn't need to repost those informations/arguments.
I'm also tired of reading same propaganda without and solid evidence, please have that on mind. Thank you.

Is this a Schpankme forum or a research forum? If he isn’t adding anything new or addressing arguments or just copying and pasting the same ramblings? I think you are the one who doesn’t understand because if you did you would see we’ve brought new evidence and addressed his points. What has he done? He double speaks and on one hand if there are chemtrails all the plants would die but on the other hand aluminum seeds aren’t necessary because there are tons of plants already resistant to aluminum. Who is the ones misrepresenting information when it suits their ego? Not me I stated I see chemtrails by observation and I take precautions by effecting the environment around me. I do cleanses every once in a while as well to rid my body of toxins. I also have provided evidence on why Agricultural yields have increased. If you don’t believe in chemtrails that’s fine it’s fine to disagree. You aren’t posting half the messages to disagree with a member every time they present information you disagree with like Schpankme. Schpankme does the same stuff when it comes to if there is firmament or not. There is more evidence pointing to firmament by far. Do I know? No but to not present new finding will never bring us closer to the truth and his discouraging of members posting information that doesn’t agree with his worldview has become beyond disgusting.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:10 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
we’ve brought new evidence and addressed his points

New Evidence:  
WE SEE CHEMTRAILS they are everywhere!  bahaha

DO YOU HAVE physical samples for these Chemicals you claim are sprayed by planes?

WE SEE CHEMTRAILS they are everywhere!

Schpankme, stop repeating the same thing, YOU NEED CHEMTRAILS like us.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by markwilson Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:12 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Schpankme wrote:

YOU MUST PROVE CHEMTRAILS.

YOU MUST PROVE CONTRAILS CAN LAST HOURS.

Look I can do it to.

He knows contrails can't last for hours, because as is common knowledge, and by definition, condensation trails are natural, are of water ice crystals, and evaporate timely as the aircraft and contrail move along together, leaving NO chemical substances behind it; leaving only clear sky as in my video. The only question is why this agenda is attempting to prevail over reasonable discussion of demonstrable fact, intelligence, and common sense by the coterie refusing an acquiescence acknowledging that the two things are clear physical proof that the one has NOT the properties of the other, with the understanding that cause and effect in the one, is not the cause and effect of the other, and that each is the result of conditions distinguishing between the two and giving ocular proof to the beholder that the one is not the same as the other. In other words, fact, not opinion.
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 580
Points : 2959
Reputation : 408
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 am

Schpankme wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:
Show evidence

You actually logged into IFERS to tell me that you have ZERO EVIDENCE for Chemicals you claim are being sprayed from Jets?

I can’t believe you logged onto IFERS to misrepresent what members are saying and have 1000+ post when I can sum up what you say into about five sentences. You continue to divert the conversation and just pretend we never ask questions and cherry pick quotes to pretend you have addressed our statements. Are you going to provide evidence that contrails can last hours or are you going to use the same na uh you have to prove it to me argument. “I don’t have to prove that Santa Claus is real. You have to prove that he is fake.” That’s what you sound like.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:20 am

Schpankme wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:
we’ve brought new evidence and addressed his points

New Evidence:  
WE SEE CHEMTRAILS they are everywhere!  bahaha

DO YOU HAVE physical samples for these Chemicals you claim are sprayed by planes?

WE SEE CHEMTRAILS they are everywhere!

Schpankme, stop repeating the same thing, YOU NEED CHEMTRAILS like us.

Are there plants resistant to aluminum or not? According to you it’s both, lmao durrrrr.

I’m not saying anyone needs chemtrails I’m saying I observe them. Again you misrepresent a members statement because that’s what you do. I still don’t understand why you did that with the Orthodox Jews welfare post but I have my suspicions.


Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 76
Points : 2077
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 31
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:25 am

markwilson wrote:
why this agenda
refusing physical proof

Produce physical proof for Chemtrails:

1) Chemtrails are entering your nose.
2) Chemtrails are falling on the ground coating the environment with White Streaks.


Contrails never reach your nose or the ground.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Realearth Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:55 am

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
why this agenda
refusing physical proof

Produce physical proof for Chemtrails:.

What is the physical proof for Contrails?
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 322
Points : 2578
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:58 am

Realearth wrote:

What is the physical proof for Contrails?

Physical proof for Contrails:

1) Contrails do not enter your nose.
2) Contrails do not fall on the ground coating the environment with White Streaks.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Realearth Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:07 am

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:

What is the physical proof for Contrails?

Physical proof for Contrails:

1) Contrails do not enter your nose.
2) Contrails do not fall on the ground coating the environment with White Streaks.

Physical proof for Stars:

1) Stars do not enter my nose.
2) Stars do not fall on the ground.
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 322
Points : 2578
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:11 am

Realearth wrote:

Stars do not enter my nose.

Just tell everyone, that you do not need to show PHYSICAL proof for Chemtrails.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5248
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Realearth Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:15 am

Schpankme wrote:
Realearth wrote:

Stars do not enter my nose.

Just tell everyone, that you do not need to show PHYSICAL proof for Chemtrails.


Do as you please, but don't tell me what to do.
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 322
Points : 2578
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 13 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum