IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

+49
Marshall96
James
Xander
k4t
Agenda2030
its_Goyim
Jadepurplelover
Bentramer81
RoxC
ConnorSingh
Hans
Shmack_1
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
FiachraW
Ninja
Realearth
Just Vital
CSI
Real World
awakenedmack
tristancobane
markwilson
Phineas
elmagic
Spydaman
Ireckonso
FL@T-E@RTH
Nibbs Hackworth
bengbeng
fakenasa
Fred parsa
lotuseater
Devi Suprana
Schpankme
TruthNinjaLinney
Haze
Kostas
sircannonball
mitch
Admin
Beashambassador
biggambler
csp
George Tirebiter
lifeing
vortexkitten
regencybrougham
Thinkforyourself
53 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by Real World Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Iccke10

Today at Wroclaw airport i was walking from parking zone towards main building and i realized i see in front of me David Icke pushing his trolley with luggage. When i was passing him, i said hello and asked, if he is here for a big event to talk about conspiracy's, he responded with confirmation as on 27th October he will be main speaker for "The Everything You Need to Know", he added that he is very happy to be here and can't wait for this event. Then i decided to ask him, "what do you think about flat Earth?" At the moment he heard flat earth, his eyes started going in all directions and consternation began, when he answered, "it is hard to understand... (stuttering) ...its all in our heads..." and he run away. I think title for this event should say "Not Everything You Need to Know".

Last edited by Real World on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Hans likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty Re: Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:36 pm

Hello,

I've suspected for years, that David Icke & Alex Jones are agents of controlled opposition of some sort.

Why?

For one, both of them work closely or along the mainstream media outlets, which I found suspect.

It appears that Icke has indeed sold his soul, so to speak. Its obvious that he's not allowed to talk about the earth being a flat motionless plane. And or he's just a plain ignorant idiot, which I think not. I think its more likely that he's not allowed to talk about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Inseltaube wrote:Hello,

I've suspected for years, that David Icke & Alex Jones are agents of controlled opposition of some sort.

Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:00 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:48 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty Mike Adams Is A Shill - No Big Surprise

Post by CSI Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:05 pm

I'm sure this isn't any surprise to most folks on here, but I thought I'd share a recent post on Natural News, making it crystal clear that contrary to his own pronouncements about himself, Mike is no scientist, but just a pill pushing shill. The post:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-21-science-proves-the-earth-isnt-flat.html

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Natura12
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:05 pm

CSI wrote:I'm sure this isn't any surprise to most folks on here, but I thought I'd share a recent post on Natural News, making it crystal clear that contrary to his own pronouncements about himself, Mike is no scientist, but just a pill pushing shill. The post:

I stopped following this guy as soon as I found out about flat earth. Natural News is all about fear-mongering and creating confusion. 
They promote a 'coming nuclear apocalypse' and besides all kinds of (contradicting) health articles they push space-related BS with articles titled "Sugar molecules found in space" or "new spacecraft to carry nukes for incoming asteroids"...
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:11 pm

CSI wrote:Mike is no scientist, but just a pill pushing shill. The post:

Sure enough. You go to that link and immediately an ad pops up promoting his merchandise, which is a disgusting tactic to employ. I left a comment there sharing Eric's three books though I doubt it will be approved by the moderator.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:00 am

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty Alan Watt

Post by Ninja Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:35 pm

May he rest in peace. But.. He seems to be a shill. Censors callers, appears on Alex Jones a lot, claims similar things to Albert Pike..

My main checkpoint when listening to these people is, are they saying something that makes me more scared of the elite or less. He claims their technology is so far ahead of us and they can fake aliens and mind control, blah blah.. Basically makes me go either this is a claim to absurdity or wants to make us afraid of an enemy that we should not be afraid of.

Any thoughts?

Ninja

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:30 pm

Ninja wrote:May he rest in peace. But.. Basically makes me go either this is a claim to absurdity or wants to make us afraid of an enemy that we should not be afraid of.

Any thoughts?

Fear no one. Fear used to control you.
Practice non aggression principle ( Defense is not aggression )
Trust yourself.
Realearth
Realearth

Ninja likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FiachraW Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:44 pm

I see a lot of ppl following Robert Sepher recently. I call deceit on a lot of his content,
he claims the H man had secret Antarctic base and had some castle in eastern europe where there was bottomless pit that led to hellish place, but nobody else seemingly has heard of this place.
-he claims the first blacks and asians came about cause white (cro magnon) species had sex with monkey and thats why we get different races. I dont like this, it is uncannily similar to Darwins racist evolutionary theory.
-Also claims there is society of Vril on distant planet that has not been disclosed
-hollow earther. I see lots talk about hollow earth. Claim there is layers beneath the world. My friend asked me to read Olaf Almundsens journey to middle earth where they go to north pole and there is layers beneath the world and that is where Eden is located. Seems an evident inversion of Erics vids denoting from ancient mythos of Mt Meru Atlantean Polar Pillar whatever u want to call it.
-He voted.
-nothing about the rona
-
I think another gatekeeper, anyone else have thoughts?

FiachraW

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:11 pm

FiachraW wrote:I see a lot of ppl following Robert Sepher recently. I call deceit on a lot of his content,
he claims the H man had secret Antarctic base and had some castle in eastern europe where there was bottomless pit that led to hellish place, but nobody else seemingly has heard of this place.
-he claims the first blacks and asians came about cause white (cro magnon) species had sex with monkey and thats why we get different races. I dont like this, it is uncannily similar to Darwins racist evolutionary theory.
-Also claims there is society of Vril on distant planet that has not been disclosed
-hollow earther. I see lots talk about hollow earth. Claim there is layers beneath the world. My friend asked me to read Olaf Almundsens journey to middle earth where they go to north pole and there is layers beneath the world and that is where Eden is located. Seems an evident inversion of Erics vids denoting from ancient mythos of Mt Meru Atlantean Polar Pillar whatever u want to call it.
-He voted.
-nothing about the rona
-

um.... Never heard of him but from what you say I think you could compare his sanity to that of a box of frogs.

Bonkers doesn't really come close - UNLESS of course he backs up every claim made with some credible references or evidence.

As I said to Elvis the other day - 'really? seriously? people think you're dead?'

nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

FiachraW likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:39 am

FiachraW wrote:I see a lot of ppl following Robert Sepher recently. I call deceit on a lot of his content,
-He voted.
-nothing about the rona
-

I believe he has some good historical and archaeological information, but some of his other stuff is bogus. I believe MaryMoon posted a video clip of him saying we know the earth isn’t flat because of the cocaine trade. He is very suspect and could just be dumb. I would error on the side of caution with him.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

FiachraW likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:21 pm

-He voted.
-nothing about the rona
-

I think he is a 'gate-keeper'. All the subjects he talks about: Hollow earth, Aryans, The Vril, the link between Judaism and Communism, ect, are subjects that are usually censored heavily and have a lot of nonsense thrown into them to throw people off. This is what he does by talking about these subjects from a ball earth point of view and associating himself with the alt right or 'Trumpers'.

I hadnt noticed the inversion he made with the north pole not being a mountain but an entrance to hollow earth. Although no really knows what is there so I am less suspicous of that claim.

Otherwise he does an okay job of documenting the history of secret socities in pre-war Europe and his work is overall interesting.
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

FiachraW likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FiachraW Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:53 pm

Hauchfer wrote:
-He voted.
-nothing about the rona
-

I think he is a 'gate-keeper'. All the subjects he talks about: Hollow earth, Aryans, The Vril, the link between Judaism and Communism, ect, are subjects that are usually censored heavily and have a lot of nonsense thrown into them to throw people off. This is what he does by talking about these subjects from a ball earth point of view and associating himself with the alt right or 'Trumpers'.

I hadnt noticed the inversion he made with the north pole not being a mountain but an entrance to hollow earth. Although no really knows what is there so I am less suspicous of that claim.

Otherwise he does an okay job of documenting the history of secret socities in pre-war Europe and his work is overall interesting.
Thanks for sharing much appreciated this information is invaluable

FiachraW

Hauchfer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty John Rose?

Post by Shmack_1 Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:58 am

Was loving this guy and all he was saying, but came across at least 3 videos of his going on how flat Earth was a distraction and such, all of these videos he was very "passionate" calling it a psy op. They are all around 2016.
I know everyone that disbelieves flat earth is not controlled opposition , hell I would have laughed it of a few months ago! but John is very open minded and on the ball (no pun intended) about a lot of other things. Just seeing if anyone has anything or opinions on this guy. ?

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:18 pm

Ok, I have spent a lot of time going back through all his videos and comments, and my opinion he is controlled OP. I may be wrong but he wreaks of shilly ness to me. Seems to spend a hell of a lot of time wasting time telling people it's a time wasting distraction! Same ole storey -put out 90% great content and then drop little turds here and there! My nose is starting to get good at smelling these turds after my Icke awakening! The canary in the mine seems to be flat earth for all these guys out there. Because anyone that truly has an open mind about these other things will see straight away something is going on with the globe model when they are given proofs. Hell! I even considered the world was controlled by shape shifting lizards for a short period!

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:Ok, I have spent a lot of time going back through all his videos and comments, and my opinion he is controlled OP. I may be wrong but he wreaks of shilly ness to me. Seems to spend a hell of a lot of time wasting time telling people it's a time wasting distraction! Same ole storey -put out 90% great content and then drop little turds here and there! My nose is starting to get good at smelling these turds after my Icke awakening! The canary in the mine seems to be flat earth for all these guys out there. Because anyone that truly has an open mind about these other things will see straight away something is going on with the globe model when they are given proofs. Hell! I even considered the world was controlled by shape shifting lizards for a short period!

I don’t know whether he is a shill or not because he does seem to have quite the ego. His whole premise of where his argument starts is wrong so that is rather shilly. He starts with if the timeline of humanity is a whole football field then we are only whatever small number of inches since we started cooking our food. Then he goes on and on about evolution and how our skulls evolved. Pseudoscience non sense but doesn’t call out all the fake discoveries of Lucy, Nebraska man, Java man, etc. He just skips right over that and takes a huge leap of faith that we evolved and evolved to eat a certain way. This weakens the vegan argument as we were designed to eat a certain way and certain races should have slightly varied diets in my opinion. Can cooking your food be bad? Yes but there are positive applications to it as well as certain foods gain more energy by cooking them such as potatoes. He will only mention this briefly and say we can have a conversation about it but you are still wrong. As someone from Irish, German, and Blackfoot Indian descent I know certain foods agree with me better than others and he ignores this. He says we are all humans so we should all eat the same exact diet which is rather dumb and an over simplification. John is also extremely weak when it comes to spiritual knowledge. I heard him say the body is the base and I was flabbergasted. That the spirit needs the body. It’s the other way around as the body is just a vessel for the spirit. The spirit can live on without the body but when animals are cloned and have no spirit then they end up with cancers and all types of issues. Modern science cannot explain it but I believe it’s rather simple if you understand these animals have no spirit so they can’t survive long. I can see the same issues arise from 3D printed organs but that’s still yet to be seen. I’m getting a little off track back that is some of my insight on him.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Admin and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty Is Ralph Smart a Freemasonic shill?

Post by Hans Sat May 22, 2021 1:14 pm

What do you think about this one, Ralph Smart aka Infinite Waters pushing the alien invasion narrative on the masses.

Also, he keeps saying he's born on March 3, which is 33.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e_9leSRH2A&t=1161s

Here he is flashing the one-eye symbol.
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Ralph_10
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Ralph_11

Posing with Teal Swan, in purple for Freemasonry.

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Teal_s10
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Ralph_12

Hans
Hans

Hauchfer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorSingh Sat May 22, 2021 4:38 pm

I have been meaning to check up on him, he sprung up around the same time as Koi Fresco, a rather suspicious character also. I hypothesise that these along with the Spirit Science channel were attempts to create a controlled leader of the new age movement. So called spiritual teachers that will speak of surface level spirituality whilst never going past a certain point of self exploration, and of course never daring to even entertain flat earth as a possibility.

ConnorSingh

https://linktr.ee/2dsculpture

Hans likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hans Sat May 22, 2021 5:24 pm

ConnorSingh wrote:I have been meaning to check up on him, he sprung up around the same time as Koi Fresco, a rather suspicious character also. I hypothesise that these along with the Spirit Science channel were attempts to create a controlled leader of the new age movement. So called spiritual teachers that will speak of surface level spirituality whilst never going past a certain point of self exploration, and of course never daring to even entertain flat earth as a possibility.

100% on the money on that Koi Fresco character.

He seems pretty fond of flashing the Baphomet sign
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Koi_an10
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Koi_ba10
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Koi_ba11

Over here even with the pyramid on the hand
Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Koi_wi10

Hans
Hans

ConnorSingh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxC Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 pm

I don't trust any of them now, except Eric. Even if they start out with integrity, once their family is threatened, they cave. I use their sites for information I can put to good use, that's it. We the people, have to be our own authority on truth. If nothing else, flat earth truth has taught us what they're capable of. And we should never again relax and think those who "know best" aren't psychopaths. Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

RoxC

Back to top Go down

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Empty Is this controlled opposition?

Post by Bentramer81 Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:13 am

This looks to be controlled opposition but I am still learning . What are common things you spot in this that are a giveaway?
This seems to have so many truths in the beginning,
it builds your trust, but then changes. It references Eric many times, but I suspect it's not a welcome association. The style of this doc series reminds me of the Fall Cabal series. It's almost identical in style and appearance. The ending goes a direction similar to the absurd Fall Cabal Q anon believing in a JFK time travel type lie. Also the narrators tone changes drastically by the end, nothing like the rational words and tone that reach people, more the kind like purposely trying to sound crazy. Let me know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHnFv1TyKw

Bentramer81

Hans likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentramer81 Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:16 am

Alternative Media - Who Do You Trust?   - Page 4 Screen10

Screen shot above in case they disable link

Bentramer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next