IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation

+13
Lightning_Peasant
observer
NateYad
Realearth
mitch
MMDC
FL@T-E@RTH
superuserdo
Birdog770
fakenasa
biggambler
Beashambassador
damnice
17 posters

Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation

Post by damnice Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

In regards to the recent Cleveland Cavaliers NBA title vs the Golden State Warriors:
It's easy to win when the other team loses on purpose. Game 5 GSW had 1 point in the final 6 minutes of the game. Game 7 they had 0 points in the final 4 minutes. These leagues are WWE leagues and people don't want to believe it. They do it for the stories(think WWE characters) and for gambling control. Think about it, GSW lost 9 games all season out of 82 games, and then they lost 9 in the playoffs out of 24 games, including 2 home losses in the Finals where they OBVIOUSLY took a dive just like boxing. All these records and scenarios completely broken, first team in history to come from a 1-3 deficit and win the finals...against that GSW crew???

When you watch a Harlem Globetrotters game or a WWE match you know it's rigged and that the outcome is controlled. Yet when most people watch MLB, NBA, NFL, UFC, Boxing, etc. they believe they are watching genuine competition that delivers an unpredictable outcome. The coaches, refs/officials and players are ALL in on it. There are boatloads of examples in these sport leagues of this manipulation and people still won't believe it even when they come out and tell you that they are for entertainment purposes only and don't have to protect any integrity or sportsmanship. That's right, patrons have SUED these leagues for delivering a fixed product purported as genuine competitive matches and the leagues win in court because they have the right to control the outcome just like Vince McMahon does over the WWE. Then people try to rationalize that it can't be true because people want to win more than they like multi-million dollar contracts and endorsments. Everyone is getting paid 5, 6, 7 or even 8 figures a year and you think they don't want to be a part of it because they want a trophy? This is the way they do it and anyone can see it plainly if they just watch with a small dose of skepticism.
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation

Post by Beashambassador Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Psyops Circus: Orlando / Brexit Updates

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty Re: Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation

Post by biggambler Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:14 pm

damnice wrote:In regards to the recent Cleveland Cavaliers NBA title vs the Golden State Warriors:
It's easy to win when the other team loses on purpose. Game 5 GSW had 1 point in the final 6 minutes of the game. Game 7 they had 0 points in the final 4 minutes. These leagues are WWE leagues and people don't want to believe it. They do it for the stories(think WWE characters) and for gambling control. Think about it, GSW lost 9 games all season out of 82 games, and then they lost 9 in the playoffs out of 24 games, including 2 home losses in the Finals where they OBVIOUSLY took a dive just like boxing. All these records and scenarios completely broken, first team in history to come from a 1-3 deficit and win the finals...against that GSW crew???

When you watch a Harlem Globetrotters game or a WWE match you know it's rigged and that the outcome is controlled. Yet when most people watch MLB, NBA, NFL, UFC, Boxing, etc. they believe they are watching genuine competition that delivers an unpredictable outcome. The coaches, refs/officials and players are ALL in on it. There are boatloads of examples in these sport leagues of this manipulation and people still won't believe it even when they come out and tell you that they are for entertainment purposes only and don't have to protect any integrity or sportsmanship. That's right, patrons have SUED these leagues for delivering a fixed product purported as genuine competitive matches and the leagues win in court because they have the right to control the outcome just like Vince McMahon does over the WWE. Then people try to rationalize that it can't be true because people want to win more than they like multi-million dollar contracts and endorsments. Everyone is getting paid 5, 6, 7 or even 8 figures a year and you think they don't want to be a part of it because they want a trophy? This is the way they do it and anyone can see it plainly if they just watch with a small dose of skepticism.

Well if you knew ahead of time who was gonna win you'd make a killing betting. Maybe its a way for connected people to get money to all their friends.

biggambler

Back to top Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty Re: Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation

Post by fakenasa Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 pm

What about organizing a time and group of people to call in to shows like coast to coast and tell them to do real flat earth shows

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Wed May 10, 2017 5:26 pm

This is old news but I just found this info.  James Cameron is on the NASA Board of Directors.

"Cameron attended his first meeting as a member of the NASA Advisory Council, a body that counsels the agency's administrator."
2005 article.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty ONSTELLAR

Post by superuserdo Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:20 am

So I became aware of a new platform about to launch called 'ONSTELLAR.' https://onstellar.com/ I decided to take a look. At the moment its awaiting launch date. I signed up and created a referral code: 164
They are using a mobile app right now called 'telegraph' but it's a bit crap. You can post links and stuff. I got trolled a little over flat earth but nothing I couldn't handle. I heard about this platform when a video auto-played on youtube. It was a jimmy church video and he was talking to david Icke. I wonder how this platform will turn out? Will it be full of shills and will there be the inevitable globe graphics on the landing pages?? They claim it will be a free speech zone! We'll see...

[EDIT]

I deleted my onstellar account.

Onstellar sucks!

Last edited by superuserdo on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:24 am

Anything involving David Icke, avoid it like the plague, did he not squander almost £1 Million of donations to his People Voice venture in just 4 months when he originally only asked for £100,000 to get the project started, which would be enough for a year?

He is up there with Alex Jones, both of them are shills
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat May 12, 2018 12:04 am

(Not sure where to post this)
I regret having watched a part of the Eurovision song contest of a semi final or something.
I have seen several hand signs (like the upwards pointing index finger)
Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation 32205933_386508668497260_4137716848097492992_oMedia & Entertainment Industry Manipulation 32263331_386508678497259_725664716415827968_oMedia & Entertainment Industry Manipulation 32294642_386508661830594_6219096216358092800_n
and a "perfect" 666 hand sign
Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation 5zZ0UTJ

but what really amazed me was the song of Malta 'O.O The lyrics...

"In the silence, you’ll find gold
When you feel warmth, I feel cold
I can’t sleep, I’m up till dawn
These demons have broken my goal
And I know, And I know, And I know
That you see my life, in foreign eyes
And I know, And I know, And I know
That you hear my cry, tears tell no lie
Let your guards down, it’s time to break the taboo
Before we all become animals, animals
Echoes in my head, gotta break the taboo
No, we will never be criminals, criminals
Sticks and stones, won’t break my soul
Gotta be your own miracle, miracle
It’s in my bones, gotta break the taboo
Before we all become animals, animals

I know that I’m not alone, let all the shouts and ghosts unfold
In the darkness, I’ve found home

But what is next is still unknown
..."

I could upload the performance as well, but don't think that's very legal?
It has also some particular stuff, like the cube she's in and the globe earth "hologram" thing...
At least there wasn't a concita wurst this time...
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sat May 12, 2018 12:54 pm

RE:upwards pointing index finger

Often see politicians etc in UK/US press doing this (sometimes with other hand pointing down, which is masonic: "as above, so below"). The zionist backed proxy army isis are known are seen doing this too
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:58 pm

"Fourth of July Celebration"

Les Wilk wrote:

"Only ignorance could make one proud of America:

The USA has slaughtered millions in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq, Libya and Syria for no legitimate reason, these acts are war crimes.  

In order to start wars USA creates false flag staged events; there is, The Vietnam War "The Tonkin incident", Grenada invasion, War on Drugs pretext to S. American invasions, US-Israeli sponsored war between Iraq and Iran, Desert Storm (First Gulf war), War on Terror: Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan invasion), Enduring Justice (Second Gulf war) and staged chemical attacks in Douma,  Syria to name but a few.

The U.S. military killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians with napalm and dropped nuclear bombs on Japanese cities in 1945, has dumped millions of gallons of chemicals on Vietnam, attacked Iraqi civilians with white phosphorus, littered Iraq & Syria with toxic depleted uranium.

USA has staged coups in over 30 countries; it has partnered with Ukrainian Nazis, Jihadist factions in Syria and supports the Saudi dictatorship and its war on Yemen.  USA supports and funds Israel’s war crimes against Palestine and blocks all UN vetoes of condemnations.  USA unexplicably forgives Saudi for its involvement in 9/11

The United States supported military intervention in Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen; in Iraq alone it cost the death of over half a million civilians. USA then does not welcome civilians whose lives it has destroyed by its bombing to reside in USA.

The USA destroys the lives of whistle-blowers who reveal USA’s war crimes.

USA deploys financial warfare against innocent peoples.

A casual glance at facts and history makes it instantly clear that the United States has no “moral authority” of any kind whatsoever, and is arguably the hub of the most pernicious and dangerous force ever assembled in human history ( on par with Israel )."
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty Transpocalyse is here!

Post by NateYad Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:18 am

Has anyone heard about the transpocalypse yet? Tranny's everywhere! How did we not see this sooner! Its like i've been given the "They Live" glasses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bISep36294A

NateYad

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:12 pm

NateYad wrote:Has anyone heard about the transpocalypse yet? Tranny's everywhere! How did we not see this sooner! Its like i've been given the "They Live" glasses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bISep36294A

I've watched a couple of video's from this mr. le channel Shocked
This is freaky, never thought about it! Not sure if they are all trannies, but it sure does look like it!
His "house of trannies" video shows that nearly all or all "females" in the us government are trannies... Shocked
Magazines/media putting trannies on their covers.
They seem to be everywhere!
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:56 pm

NateYad wrote:Has anyone heard about the transpocalypse yet? Tranny's everywhere! How did we not see this sooner! Its like i've been given the "They Live" glasses!

im almost willing to make the bet, that if we go backwards and find the first person talking about this subject, we will find a shill.
i think they have given us this subject to cause more seperation.
i dont have any proofs or research on it but i think logic is fairly strong.
just think about it, if you go to some one whos been watching moves their entire life and probly had crushes on actors and probly even masturbated to the thought of them some times, and you tell them its a tranny, they are never gonna belive you and you cant prove it.
i agree that all truths are important, but i think this subject can wait, we absolutly shouldnt talk about it to non conspiracy ppl.

trannys put the theory in "conspiracy theory"

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

A good example of Jewish media paying people to make a story so they can spin it to fit their agenda.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:06 pm

At Observer, i say you are talking shit. No proof? 3 heads shoulder width, prominant brow, waist low down, deep voice, photos as young children where they clearly look like.young boys with a girls hair style and clothes, many with names that are blatant, long ring fingers, square chin and jaw, many with fringes ro hide the brow, long ring finger, their back looks straight up snd down, narrow.hips, clearly fake pregnancy pics (a pillow under their top at best) and often have to adopt (,they hane no womb). Sure this may happen in nature by mistake but not in these numbers.
Clear Tranny agenda.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:36 pm

have you ever communicated this subject outside the internet, to the mainstream crowd? Did you give them a picture as proof? You gonna have to pull their pants down to prove it to any mainstreamer.
To be clear, im not saying its not true, just that it might make you look crazy in the eyes of some.

But i hope youre right and im wrong, i hope im talking shit.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:31 am

If i was worried about looking crazy I would worry about all the stuff I tell people at work like not to get vaccinated, not to take the majority of pharmaceuticals, not to worry about saturated fats, not to believe in gravity, not to trust government officials, to be aware of false flags, not to believe the holohaux, not to believe in outer space, evolution, dinosaurs etc ad infinitum. But I dont give a shit about what the dumb average sheeple worm thinks of me. Nor should anyone care. And ive actually woken up several.people to reality.
Didn't mean to come off as condescending to you though, so apologies if I did.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:59 am

you shouldnt care if you look crazy on a personal level, but if you dont care at all im afraid you might be doing us all a disfavor. Every time you look like a "crazy concpiracy theorist" its a lose to our cause, i know its imposible to never look crazy, but you certainly should care enugh to try and limit youre crazyness.
"The dumb average sheeple worm" is our goal, and all the things you counted up are things worth looking a bit crazy over, however the trannys are not (imo).

Shareing proofs of our flat earth is a much beter spending of my time. And alot less "crazy".

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Fair enough I can agree with you on this.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by mseaman Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:01 pm

I don’t know if this is the right place for this. Here’s a great example of hiding the flat earth truth in plain sight. This clip is from the TV series Tacoma FD season 2, episode 2.

https://youtu.be/KfSuQ05hHXI

mseaman

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:19 am

Tom Delonge (Blink-182) is spear heading this push for UFO transparency. Unfortunately, he is sworn to secrecy, like all of the ABC departments in the government.

He has a CIA "contact" (handler), and is seen in photos flashing the good ol illuminati signs.

Too bad, really. Blink was one of my favorites in middle school.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Media & Entertainment Industry Manipulation Empty Television Mind Control, Media Manipulation and Propaganda

Post by mike_wolf23 Tue May 23, 2023 6:25 pm

mike_wolf23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down