IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holocaust/Holohoax

+37
nowhereelsetogo
09VUCBRAr0
Russian Blue Cat
pitagoras
MarytheBerry
notdownunder
markwilson
Libertarian
Brainbrunz
BosnianFlatearther
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Torus_Ouroboros
MaryMoon
CSI
FL@T-E@RTH
Houstonwehaveaproblem
SoMuchToUnlearn
Real World
blackchoy
Schpankme
Artemis
Arr3stMe
Admin
Hawkward
Kristubs
Foreverlearning
Medicine
csp
Albert Tucker
thesilentone
mitch
Kostas
George Tirebiter
FlatIsBack
Beashambassador
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
41 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 4 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by thesilentone Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Some excellent stuff here. I have to admit I often feel very nauseated when reading about the Holohaux. What they they managed to do to one of the most cultured and civilized people in the world. I see no society coming close to that of the German one of the mid 1930s. It is utterly disgusting what hey had to and still do endure thanks to the constant propaganda from the JWO.

I am wary of Darkmoon, there is a huge resistance to FE truth and facts of fake nukes over there from what I have read in the past (correct me if this has changed in recent times). But it is a great article nonetheless, thanks for posting.

thesilentone

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 pm

John Lennon and The Holocaust Propaganda Campaign
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t119137/

"Came across this article about John Lennon and his thoughts of Germany, Hitler etc.
The article is long and this part is deep into the article so scroll down until you hit the subheading below."

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lenn...ocaustcampaign
(link no longer works).

The Holocaust Propaganda Campaign

My research indicates that a huge propaganda campaign began in 1978—two years before Lennon’s murder—to "re-educate" the public about the period from 1938 through 1945 known as the Holocaust. In fact the word Holocaust was introduced in 1978 in the TV mini-series, The Holocaust, directed by Marvin Chomsky and starred Meryl Streep and James Woods. Before 1978, the term Holocaust was not associated with Nazi Germany and Jews. In 1976, William Stevenson wrote a book, A Man Called Intrepid, which discussed the deaths of six million Jews during World War II a great deal, but Stevenson never used the term Holocaust because that term had not been introduced to the public in 1976.

The Holocaust propaganda campaign continues today. When Lennon came out or retirement in 1980, it is not unreasonable to believe that leaders of worldwide Jewry might be concerned that an untamed John Lennon back in the limelight would spoil their plans. Years earlier Lennon revealed his empathy for Germany and Nazis in the 1967 movie, How I Won the War.

Hamburg Days

Lennon’s ties to Germany are quite profound. The Beatles played long grueling sets at several rock’n’rock clubs in Hamburg for months at a time in the early Sixties before they hit the big-time in 1964. Local venues included the Indra Club, Grosse Freiheit, Reeperbahn (a strip club), the Kaiserkeller Club, the Top Ten Club, and the Star Club. Hamburg became a major influence in the Beatles’ early sound as well as their look; certainly their renowned mop-top haircuts. The German influence is obvious from the instruments the Beatles played when they achieved worldwide fame in 1964. John Lennon played a Rickenbacker electric guitar, George Harrison played a Gretsch electric guitar, Paul McCartney played a Hoffner electric bass guitar, and Ringo Starr played Ludwig drums. You can’t much more German than that. (Why people called it a British invasion, I’ll never know.)

Note: Although Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Hoffner and Ludwig are German names, most of the stated companies are not based in Germany.

Lennon’s best friend, Stu Sutcliffe, was a member of the Beatles in the Hamburg days, but quit the band to marry a German girl, Astrid Kirchherr, and live in Germany. Stu’s musical abilities were limited, but he was an accomplished artist/painter. And he looked like James Dean, so he added a certain mystique to the Beatles appearance. When Astrid first met the Beatles, her boyfriend was a young German, Klaus Voorman, who later learned to play bass guitar and joined the rock group, Manfred Mann, best known for the hit Do Wah Diddy Diddy (Dum Diddy Do) and a string of others. Voorman was also an artist and designed the cover for one of the Beatles most famous albums, Revolver.

The marriage of Stu Sutcliffe and Astrid Kirchherr was short-lived because Sutcliffe died tragically of a brain aneurysm in the spring of 1962. Lennon and Voorman remained close friends until Lennon’s death.

Astrid was a photographer and took lots of pictures of the early Beatles which helped set them apart visually from other bands. Astrid and John reportedly had unfulfilled romantic feelings for one another. She has admitted this in recent years. Their insatiable relationship is revealed in the movie, Backbeat, a film which Astrid publicly endorsed as a realistic depiction of the Beatles’ during their time in Hamburg, her relationship with Stu Sutcliffe and John Lennon.

One aspect of Backbeat which I found fascinating was the similarity between Astrid Kirchherr and her male friends (mainly Klaus Voorman and Stu Sutcliffe) versus the relationship between John and Yoko years later. Like Yoko, Astrid was very artsy and intellectual. In the film, Astrid had a collection of photographs of Klaus Voorman and her in the nude as John and Yoko would appear years later.

Hitler and the Holocaust

To John Lennon, few things were sacred; not even the Holocaust. But before we continue, some background is required. It is difficult to discuss Hitler and the Holocaust openly because so many opinions are based on raw emotion, not intellect. One of the most controversial topics discussed today among intellectuals is the total number of Jews that died in Nazi Germany. The official number is six million. But there appears to be a double-standard among historians as to how they tallied the number of dead in the Holocaust versus the numbers killed in other atrocities.

It is amazing to me that historians are unable to agree on the number of German and Japanese civilians murdered by the allied forces in the fire-bombing of Dresden or the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yet virtually all mainstream historians agree with great certainty that six million Jews died in Nazi Germany over a seven year period (1938-45) under the most clandestine circumstances. Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were there one day, gone the next. Determining the number dead in those three cities should be relatively uncomplicated, but for some reason, historians cannot agree. For a complex atrocity, everyone agrees; for simpler ones, everyone argues. This double-standard should raise red flags regarding the credibility of historians on this most controversial topic. Are historians being pressured to lie about the Holocaust? If so, why?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Tucker Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Here's a video my brother did featuring Dr Nick Kollerstrom about his new book, "Breaking The Spell of the Holocaust"

Mr Wests Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/WFPCo
In 1941, British Intelligence analysts cracked the German “Enigma” code. This undermined the German war effort – but also threw new light on day-by-day events in the Nazi concentration camp system. Between January 1942 and January 1943, encrypted radio communications between those camps and the Berlin headquarters were intercepted and decrypted. Oddly enough, historians have largely ignored the information furnished in these intercepts relating to “arrivals,” “departures,” recorded deaths and other events at these camps. The only reasonable explanation for this embarrassing omission is that the intercepted data seriously contradicts, even refutes, the orthodox “Holocaust” narrative. The revealed information does not expose a program of mass murder and racial genocide. Quite the opposite: it reveals that the Germans were determined, desperate even, to reduce the death rate in their work camps, which was caused by catastrophic typhus epidemics.

Were the British here hoodwinked by the Nazis, as some historians to this day try to claim—or is the truth both simpler and more shocking?

In 1988 and 1991 forensic studies threw light on the question of whether or not the claimed gas chambers at Auschwitz had served as slaughter houses for hundreds of thousands of people. Both studies had concluded that the only facilities where Zyklon B gas had been used were hygienic rather than homicidal, killing bugs rather than Jews. Needless to say that these iconoclastic studies were ignored or in some countries even outlawed, and that their authors were ostracized and even imprisoned.

Dr. Kollerstrom, a science historian, has taken these studies, which are in obvious, stark contrast to the widely accepted narrative, as a starting point for his own endeavour into the land of taboo. After he had published a brief paper summarizing what he thought the data forced him to conclude, he was thrown out of his College where he had been a member of staff for eleven years.

In his new book Breaking the Spell, Dr. Kollerstrom shows that “witness statements” supporting the human gas chamber narrative clearly clash with the available scientific data. He juxtaposes the commonly accepted ideas about a Nazi extermination policy toward the Jews with a wide array of mostly unchallenged, but usually unmentioned evidence pointing in a quite different direction, for instance:

Zyklon B is a buzz word for the claimed Nazi mass murder, but all non-anecdotal evidence proves that this chemical was merely used as a pesticide in order to improve the inmates’ health and reduce, not increase, camp mortality.
   Zyklon B applied in delousing chambers formed chemical compounds detectable to this day. No such compounds can be found, but ought to be expected, in the claimed homicidal gas chambers.
   The UK’s intelligence decrypts prove that the German camp authorities were desperately trying to save their inmates’ lives.
   “Six Million Jews threatened or killed”: read 167 quotes from newspapers with that “news” spanning from 1900 to 1945, with a peak after World War ONE! Yes, one, not two!
   Germany has paid compensation to millions of Nazi victims, and Israel has implicitly admitted that many million Jews survived the Holocaust.
   A British archaeological team looked for traces of the claimed 800,000 victims of the Treblinka camp—and came back empty-handed.

Dr. Kollerstrom concludes that the history of the Nazi “Holocaust” has been written by the victors with ulterior motives and that this history is distorted, exaggerated and largely wrong. He asserts that this history is, in truth, a great lie that distorts our common perceived reality and misdirects human history to this very day.

With a foreword by Prof. em. Dr. James H. Fetzer; contains a bibliography and an index.

Albert Tucker
Albert Tucker

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRiverMersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Tucker Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:38 am

Just came across this interesting vid. SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938. 10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust allegedly happened.
Albert Tucker
Albert Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Tucker Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:11 am

Here's Brother nathanael telling it as it is.
Albert Tucker
Albert Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Albert Tucker wrote:Here's Brother nathanael telling it as it is.

He's certainly got his facts straight about the Holocaust, perhaps he should apply the same critical thinking to his favorite book.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 am

Anybody unfamiliar with Eric Hunt should check him out, Questioning the Holocaust is particularly good.
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
New vids about the Oscar Bait "Denial"
youtu.be/0eHNSUv6XzY
youtu.be/tDP3uKS3Nis

Medicine

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 pm

I can remember as a small child hearing stories from my Grandmother, who was born and raised in Poznan, Poland before the war.
She claimed she was in one of these concentration camps (never saying which one). My Grandmother would claim the German solders would beat her and the other prisoners with the butts of their rifles and were miss treated on a daily bases.
My Aunt (Grandmothers Daughter) on a trip to Poland was speaking to my Grandmothers youngest Brother on the subject.
His claims were very different from my Grandmothers. According to my Great Uncle, my Grandmother was sent to work for a German baker, and was allowed to return home on the weekends. The only reason she was told she had to work for the German baker, was because she chose not to register with the German authorities.
Two very different stories, which lead me to understand the propaganda. My Grandmother as far as I can remember did play the victim role. She would always claim she didn't like to talk about the war, but anyone she had just met was being told within 5 minuets she was in a concentration camp.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 4 Empty I can't watch this alone

Post by Kristubs Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:34 am

I got to the circumcision part and felt a new level of hate that I never have. It didn't make me want to punch something, it just curled my stomach and contorted my face in disbelief that anything(and I say thing because they don't deserve to be categorized with other humans) can be so fucking disgusting. I fucking cried at the slaughter of that first cow....legs tied, throat slit...and the cow just fucking flapping around....Typing this right now is incredibly hard. WHY? WHY IS THIS IN OUR WORLD....

I had to come share this while I wait for someone to help me watch this video, I can't face it alone.

Kristubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkward Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Im born (1987) and raised in Austria and i just want to tell my personal experience how i got introduced to Hitler, WW2 and the whole NS thing.

First of all its forbidden by law in my country to say the Holocaust didnt happened, even if you are not a citiezen of austria. for example David Irving.
Not only the Holocaust, everything what is pro NS is forbidden by law.

So the first time i heard about "Nazis" was in the first school we must go (age 6-10).
I cant remember much, but what had sticked to my mind: that Nazis are the bad guys, the Allied Forces are the good guys and the Russians are not-as-bad-as-the-Nazis-but-considered-as-bad-guys-too.

At the second school (age 10-14) now it gets serious, it was in 3rd class (everybody was about 13 at this time) in history-class we saw lots of pictures of the Holocaust, we saw Schindlers List and were told that everything in this movie is real, we went to Mauthausen and everyone needed to go through the gas chambers, there were pictures of people everywhere, they told us this are some of the people who got killed in here, where I now stand, age 13.
We learned how Hitler made Jobs and Wealth only through war and robbing/killing the Jews.
We learned how only Nazi Germany broke War rules and the Allied Forces were our Guardian Angels who freed us from the Nazis and defended our people from the Russian-Invaders who where the only Guys who raped and murdered our people.
We learned to feel guilt for something my generation had not done.

I just wanted to give you guys a brief look how the denazification is still going on in Austria.

And thanks guys for sharing all your information, I learned here a lot.

stay flat

Hawkward

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:08 am

Thanks for sharing that Hawkward. The lies they teach our children in school are disgusting. Welcome to IFERS.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Apparently Google is now profiting from "holocaust deniers"...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/22/google-profiting-holocaust-denial-jewish-breman-museum

FRom the article:

A Jewish heritage museum has accused Google of profiting from Holocaust denial because it is paying to prevent a neo-Nazi website from appearing as the top result for “did the Holocaust happen”.

The marketing director of the Breman Museum in Atlanta, Georgia, said it was “nauseating” that Google directed users to the white supremacist site, and added that it was paying Google up to $2 a click to direct searchers to its own site via AdWords, Google’s pay-per-click advertising service.

David Schendowich said it was nonsense for Google to claim that it was not profiting from Holocaust denial. “They may not take money from people denying the Holocaust, but the point is that museums and other organisations are paying to combat this stuff. They plainly are. We are. We’re paying them up to $2 a click.”

On Tuesday, however, Google told a search industry website it had decided to make a major algorithmic change to combat the problem.

In a story, headlined Official: Google makes change, results are no longer in denial over ‘Did the Holocaust happen?’ a Google spokesman said the company had recently made “improvements to our algorithm that will help surface more high quality, credible content on the web”.

So:

a) Google algorithm organicly ranked holocaust denier sites higher in search results for holocaust (most likely because they are viewed/linked to more than pro-holocaust propaganda)
b) Jews then pay to place adverts so their paid ads appear above the organic search results
c) Jews complain they have to pay to spread their propaganda
d) Google (founded by Jews) starts changing algorithm to hinder holocaust deniers (e.g. censor the truth)

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Arr3stMe Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 pm

csp wrote:Apparently Google is now profiting from "holocaust deniers"...

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/22/google-profiting-holocaust-denial-jewish-breman-museum

FRom the article:

A Jewish heritage museum has accused Google of profiting from Holocaust denial because it is paying to prevent a neo-Nazi website from appearing as the top result for “did the Holocaust happen”.

The marketing director of the Breman Museum in Atlanta, Georgia, said it was “nauseating” that Google directed users to the white supremacist site, and added that it was paying Google up to $2 a click to direct searchers to its own site via AdWords, Google’s pay-per-click advertising service.

David Schendowich said it was nonsense for Google to claim that it was not profiting from Holocaust denial. “They may not take money from people denying the Holocaust, but the point is that museums and other organisations are paying to combat this stuff. They plainly are. We are. We’re paying them up to $2 a click.”

On Tuesday, however, Google told a search industry website it had decided to make a major algorithmic change to combat the problem.

In a story, headlined Official: Google makes change, results are no longer in denial over ‘Did the Holocaust happen?’ a Google spokesman said the company had recently made “improvements to our algorithm that will help surface more high quality, credible content on the web”.

So:

a) Google algorithm organicly ranked holocaust denier sites higher in search results for holocaust (most likely because they are viewed/linked to more than pro-holocaust propaganda)
b) Jews then pay to place adverts so their paid ads appear above the organic search results
c) Jews complain they have to pay to spread their propaganda
d) Google (founded by Jews) starts changing algorithm to hinder holocaust deniers (e.g. censor the truth)

This is sadly very true. I saw "Google Search" as a top trending item on Facebook about "google has altered their algorithm to take down top results for people denying the holocaust happened", but half a day later it's GONE. But every other dumb trending topic from that list was still up there. Then today "Google Search" was back on top trending list but now it's about searching for recipe's on google. lol wtf
Arr3stMe
Arr3stMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Holocaust denial is legalized as crime in many countries.
There are explicit laws against holocaust denial or it can be prosecuted under "hate speech" or denial of genocide.

Austria 1992
Belgium 1995
Bosnia and Herzegovina 2007

Czech Republic 2001
Law Against Support and Dissemination of Movements Oppressing Human Rights
and Freedoms (2001)
§ 261a The person who publicly denies, puts in doubt, approves or tries to justify Nazi or communist genocide or other crimes of Nazis or communists will be punished by prison of 6 months to 3 years.

France 1990

Germany 1985,
In 1994 the incitement law of 1960 was amended to guarantee a more efficient prosecution of Holocaust deniers (once again) by reducing the necessary legal qualifications.

Greece 2014 made Holocaust denial a criminal offence

Hungary; The Parliament of Hungary declared the denial or trivialization of the Holocaust a crime punishable by up to three years' imprisonment on February 23, 2010

Israel 1986

Italy
In January 2007, Italy's Cabinet unanimously approved a law making Holocaust denial a crime with a possible four-year prison sentence

Liechtenstein
Although not specifically outlining national socialist crimes, item five of section 283 of Liechtenstein's criminal code prohibits the denial of genocide.

Lithuania
In Lithuania, approval and denial of Nazi or Soviet crimes is prohibited.

Luxembourg
In Luxembourg, Article 457-3 of the Criminal Code, Act of 19 July 1997 outlaws Holocaust denial and denial of other genocides

Netherlands
While Holocaust denial is not explicitly illegal in the Netherlands, the courts consider it a form of spreading hatred and therefore an offence

Poland
In Poland, Holocaust denial and the denial of communist crimes is punishable by law.

Portugal
Although denial of the Holocaust is not expressly illegal in Portugal, Portuguese law prohibits denial of war crimes if used to incite to discrimination.

Romania
In Romania, Emergency Ordinance No. 31 of March 13, 2002 prohibits Holocaust denial.

Russia
In May 2014, Russia's President Vladimir Putin signed a law making the denial of Nazi crimes and "wittingly spreading false information about the activity of the USSR during the years of World War Two" or portraying Nazis as heroes a criminal offence

Slovakia
In Slovakia holocaust denial is crime since 2001 (law 485/2001), and in new crime law (300/2005) .

Spain
Genocide denial was illegal in Spain until the Constitutional Court of Spain ruled that the words "deny or" were unconstitutional in its judgement of November 7, 2007.

Switzerland
Holocaust denial is not expressly illegal in Switzerland, but the denial of genocide and other crimes against humanity is an imprisonable offence.

From a legal point of view,as far as I am familiar with
judicature these laws are illegal as opposed to a basic human right-Freedom of speech

Freedom of speech is the right to articulate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship, or societal sanction.

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).

Article 19 of the ICCPR states that:"everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".

Article 19:  of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
"

On 10 December 1948, the Universal Declaration was adopted by the General Assembly , implemented in many constitutions , granted formal recognition by the laws of most nations, and it  forms part of customary international law.

( In the United States, freedom of speech and expression is strongly protected from government restrictions by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, many state constitutions, and state and federal laws. )

I didn't researched individual constitutions of those countries that banned holocaust denial in criminal law, but they must have freedom of speech clause in their constitutions. As constitution is
the highest legal act of every country every lower act (and that is law) must be in compliance with constitution.

So those laws about holocaust denial-and banning people from basic human right-freedom of speech, and freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds-are illegal
If we respect the universal legal standards.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Officially: Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II.

GENOCIDE. What is absurd is that there is not one court ruling of any International court that Holocaust was GENOCIDE.

The Nazi leaders who were prosecuted in Nuremberg trials, held from 1945 , after World War II for taking part in the "Holocaust, and other mass murders," were charged under existing international laws, such as crimes against humanity,
as the crime of "genocide' was not formally defined until the 1948 the United Nations approved the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG)!

The word genocide was used in indictments at the Nuremberg trials, held from 1945, but solely as a descriptive term, not yet as a formal legal term.

So, not one person if we follow
legal doctrine can be persecuted for holocaust denial-under-denial of genocide, because GENOCIDE as legal term and legal institution, didn't
exist in time of Nuremberg trials and verdict
, there is not one International court ruling where Holocaust is defined as GENOCIDE.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Before and after the “Holocaust”: Jewish population numbers in 1933 and 1948

For over a century, the Jewish World Almanac has been widely regarded as the most authentic source for the world’s Jewish population numbers. Academics all over the world, including the editors of the Encyclopedia Britannica, used to rely on the accuracy of those numbers. Here is what the World Alamanacs of 1933 and 1948 had to say about the world population of Jews.

World Almanac 1933

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 4 72ac13b2503e088802bd16e1c8852c54

World Almanac 1948

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 4 Db69aa8060adf21d8573e9ebacf8df30

In other words, according to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased (!) between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. If the German government under Adolf Hitler had – as alleged – murdered six million Jews those losses should have been reflected in the Jewish population numbers quoted in the World Almanac.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:01 pm

NAZI means: NAational ZIonist Jew

Zionist Jews, this religion represented less than 1% of the German population (about 500,000), but controlled more than 60% of the German Infrastructure (Government, Banking, Trade, Media, Theaters, Metals, Property, etc).

"Judea Declares War on Germany", 24 March 1933.

The “Haavara” or “Transfer” agreement was signed by the Germans and NAZI's (Zionist Jews), 25 August 1933.  This broke the Jew policy (NAZI) against their "German goods boycott", and provided for Zionist Jews to be emigrated into Palestine.

History 1933 - 1941
 o German Army, responsible for recovering it's land and citizens annexed by the Treaty of Versailles.
 o Zionist Jew (NAZI), responsible for staging and immigration of Jews into the new Zionist State within the region of Palestine.
 o British government, controlled Palestine and were paid a service fee for each Jew immigrated into the Zionist State.

"Between 1933 and 1936 more than 370,000 Zionist Jews arrived in Palestine, increasing the Jewish population to 27%, and bringing about a significant deterioration in relations between Palestinian Arabs and Jews." ~ Krämer, 2008, pp. 239–240.

ref:  IFERS - The Zionist Jew World Order
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:31 am

I wonder if there are any reliable sources to get population figures before and after the Holodomor. That was one of the real genocide on the European people. It's sad I never learned about it in school until now.

blackchoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (2005 to 2013) asked by MSNBC- Brian Williams to clarify his statements about the Holocaust. (September 2006)

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 pm

The Forensic Evidence Against The "Holocaust".

Fred Leuchter, the world's number expert on gas chambers and gassing executions (until the Zionists whom he attacked destroyed his career) shatters the Holocaust Lie with the FIRST EVER forensic tests in history done at the Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek so-called "death camps."

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Very good material with a lot of information proving HoloHoax.
Auschwitz: Why the gas chambers are a myth:
https://www.historiography-project.com/video/auschwitz/index.php
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by SoMuchToUnlearn Wed May 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Artemis wrote:Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (2005 to 2013) asked by MSNBC- Brian Williams to clarify his statements about the Holocaust. (September 2006)

Great video Artemis, love reading your posts!

Notice how the host emphasizes the '6 million' that died in the camps, a number that has been debunked decades ago.
SoMuchToUnlearn
SoMuchToUnlearn

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 pm

SoMuchToUnlearn wrote:
Artemis wrote:Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (2005 to 2013) asked by MSNBC- Brian Williams to clarify his statements about the Holocaust. (September 2006)

Great video Artemis, love reading your posts!

Notice how the host emphasizes the '6 million' that died in the camps, a number that has been debunked decades ago.

Thanks, i'm glad you like my posts.
Check also this, Hugo Chavez Venezuelan president was great man, and he spoke also publicly against zionism, in UN also few times...
Hugo Chavez was in very good relations with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad .When Chavez was killed by induced cancer Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was first next to his coffin on funeral. They was one of last opposition to JWO. Check also what is happening now in Venecuela after Chaves died.

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Houstonwehaveaproblem Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 pm

I haven't read all of the posts in this thread so I'm not sure where this comment would fit the best...So, just throwing this out there...
My father was a Shriner (32 degree mason) and although he never spoke about anything pertaining to the order, he did make ONE comment to me about 35 years ago when I was teenager. He said the Holocaust never happened! I, of course, didn't make any connection between his masonic background and this information but I now know that once you reach a certain level within the order, you are privy to things that the rest of us aren't. History looks very different from their perspective.

Houstonwehaveaproblem

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:08 pm

The Holocaust, like Space, Satellites and the Moon landings, all fictional garbage.
6 Million Jews killed, what a crock of shit.
If I abuse a black person I am racist, If I abuse a woman I am sexist, If I dare criticize the Jews I am an anti-Semite.

To quote Voltaire:
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Question the Holocaust, anti-Semite, question the bombing of Palestinians in the West Bank, anti-Semite.
What a way to shut-down any debate over anything, ever.

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum