IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holocaust/Holohoax

+37
nowhereelsetogo
09VUCBRAr0
Russian Blue Cat
pitagoras
MarytheBerry
notdownunder
markwilson
Libertarian
Brainbrunz
BosnianFlatearther
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Torus_Ouroboros
MaryMoon
CSI
FL@T-E@RTH
Houstonwehaveaproblem
SoMuchToUnlearn
Real World
blackchoy
Schpankme
Artemis
Arr3stMe
Admin
Hawkward
Kristubs
Foreverlearning
Medicine
csp
Albert Tucker
thesilentone
mitch
Kostas
George Tirebiter
FlatIsBack
Beashambassador
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
41 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by MarytheBerry Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:13 am

Feel free to use this, ANYONE, in any manner which you choose. This includes the you-know-whos.

MarytheBerry

Posts : 10
Points : 1318
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2020-11-26

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by MarytheBerry Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:25 am

The Case Against the Jews/Zionists

The Case Against the Jews:

A Documented Critique of Contemporary and Recent Historical Jewish Behavior



1. Opening Quotations

The question is not whether I am antisemitic. The question is only whether I am right. --JBR Yant, Mortal Words v 8

America needs more Holocaust museums. But instead of museums depicting false atrocities perpetrated against Jews, it needs museums depicting the real atrocities perpetrated by Jews. --JBR Yant, Mortal Words v 8

In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. ... This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany) and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs [Nesta] Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire. --Winston Churchill, "Bolshevism, A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People", London Illustrated Herald, 8 Feb 1920

The governments of the peoples included in this world republic, with the aid of the victorious proletariat, all will fall without difficulty into Jewish hands. Private property will then be strangled by the Jewish directors, who will administer the state patrimony everywhere. Thus the promise of the Talmud will be fulfilled, that is, the promise that the Jews, at the arrival of the Messiah, will possess the key to the wealth of all the peoples of the earth. --Baruch Levy, in a letter to Karl Marx, published in the Rothschild-controlled La Revue de Paris, 1 June 1928

You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom of not only the latest great war, but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone. --Marcus Eli Ravage, Jewish writer, Century Magazine, Feb 1928

The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people. --Le Peuple Juif, 8 Feb 1919

The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism. --Chicago Jewish Sentinel, 8 Oct 1942

We intend to remake the Gentiles by doing what the communists are doing in Russia. --Rabbi Lewis Browne in his book How Odd of God

We must hate. Hate is the essence of communism. --Vladimir Lenin



2. Prologue

The essay which follows was sent to a highly-intelligent friend of long standing. He refused to read it, saying only that he was "content to remain ignorant of that topic [Jews], as on 99% of the things in this world", in spite of conceding that "tho of course it must contain much truth". Unfortunately, there is nothing at all unusual in my friend's behavior. It is what I call the HITS (Head-In-The-Sand) reaction -- the hope that all will be well if the problem at issue can just manage to be ignored. And it is to be conceded that this approach sometimes works -- my friend is getting on in years, and he may well end up as food for worms before the Jewish Question -- ie, the question of what dangers are posed by Jews to America and to Western (gentile) civilization generally, if any -- ever substantively arises in his life. For those of us without one foot in the grave, however, the ugly fact is that the Jewish Question is one of the most important issues of the day, and it is precisely this fact which the present essay seeks to demonstrate. The Jewish Question is important, however, in a way in which other vital problems are not, because of the Great Taboo on even discussing it. In fact, the Jewish Question has become a sort of a benchmark of intellectual freedom: Whenever there is an inability to fully and freely discuss this issue, intellectual freedom has been severely compromised.

Now most people don't give a tinker's damn about intellectual freedom, which is hardly surprising since most people don't have much of an intellect to be free with -- after all, half the population -- and 85% of blacks -- have an IQ below 100. But even for most of the more cerebral types, intellectual freedom doesn't usually mean much because their minds are so fossilized with conventional ideas that the chance of a new one finding an entree is about as likely as the chance of finding a negro competent in brain surgery. For the small remainder of us, however, intellectual freedom is almost as vital as breathing. For us, truth is the goal, no matter whose ox gets gored, whose ass gets kicked, or whose sacred cow gets turned into shishkebob. Truth-seeking, it is to be admitted, can be a risky business -- the history of mankind is littered with the corpses of dissenters and heretics, and there is only the thin blue line of civilization which stands between the truth-seeker and the barbarity of most other men.

Lest I be misunderstood, I do not wish to excessively denigrate those who are unwilling to break the Great Taboo -- it is simply too frightening for most men to risk jobs or social disapproval over an issue which seems so far removed from their everyday concerns. Nor, for that matter, do I wish to excessively denigrate those who break the Great Taboo out of hatred, even tho I am not one to share that hate: It takes guts to break a taboo, and when all the pasty-faced intellectuals have run for cover, the only ones left to join in battle are those who think with their abdominal structures. And make no mistake: The usual epithets applied to those who break the Great Taboo -- "hater", "bigot", "antisemite" and the like -- are powerful anathemas which only the strong can endure, in spite of the fact that those who hurl such epithets are usually far better described as bigots and haters than those whom they seek to harm.

Besides the issue of intellectual freedom, the importance of the Jewish Question is significantly similar to intellectual conundrums like the Paradox of Irrelevant Information, which I have recently spent much time discussing with a gaggle of Mensans and other high-IQ types. This importance is due to the fact that the investigations of both the Jewish Question and intellectual conundrums such as the PII represent explorations at the frontier of man's capacities -- an intellectual frontier in the case of the intellectual conundrums, and an emotional and social frontier in the case of the Jewish Question. Explorations at such frontiers often demonstrate interesting and unanticipated things, and offer the possibility of opening up entirely new vistas and perspectives. But at the very least such explorations separate the scientific from the sciolistic, and the rational from the rationalizers.

The tragedy of those who, like my friend, are comfortable with the HITS posture, is that they will never have the chance to evaluate material which -- even if only partially true -- implies quite simply that we are all immersed in an ocean of lies which significantly skew our perspective and leave us out of touch in a major way with what is really happening in the world. And while in some sense the effect of the present essay will be to unmask the hidden activity of organized Jewry, in a more important sense the effect will be to unmask the extent of our own sordid and egregious ignorance.

You can run from this essay, but you cannot run from the truth it represents -- you can only hope, like my friend, that it does not catch up with you.



3. The Essay: J'Accuse!

Note: One of the most famous cases of antisemitism (tho it was not actually antisemitism, according to Oliver (1981), but was made to seem so as a pretext for an attack on French culture by social revolutionaries) was the so-called Dreyfus affair which occurred in the latter part of the 19th century in France. Capt Dreyfus, a Jew and member of the French General Staff, was wrongly accused of crimes by fellow officers allegedly jealous of his success. The writer Emile Zola made the case a cause celebre by publicly defending Dreyfus with a series of articles entitled "J'Accuse!" ("I accuse"). If the reader detects a bit of table-turning here, he may be right.

Jews and gentiles have been in a state of conflict for the last 2000 years -- an understandable if unfortunate circumstance, since brothers in religion or other ideology, like brothers in a family, have a more intense rivalry among themselves than they do with others more alien. But if religion provided the basis for most of the Jew-gentile conflict in historical times, it no longer does so, if for no other reason than that religion has simply ceased to play a major role in a society in which only a century ago it was the dominant force. Instead, the Jew-gentile conflict -- the "Jewish Question" as it is sometimes termed -- has now become a problem of the overweening influence if not virtual dominance by Jews of gentile institutions and culture. In the sense of the evolutionary struggle for "survival of the fittest" there is nothing obviously wrong with such a conflict; but when the details of this conflict are given a careful inspection, there seems to be a great deal which is wrong. The purpose of the present essay is to make just such an inspection; but rather than attempting to present detailed research (which would require at least a book) I have chosen rather to highlight a number of major points in a rather summary -- but I believe revealing -- fashion. While I have provided documentation for many of my assertions, as well as an extensive bibliography where a great deal more information along these lines may be found, the assertions of this essay will still be difficult for many to believe because the material is generally terra incognito to most people, including well-educated ones. The reason for this, of course, is that -- as mentioned earlier -- there is no greater taboo in American society (and for that matter, Western society) than the criticism of Jews, with the result that there is not only a profound ignorance concerning the Jewish Question, but a profound unwillingness to believe that there could possibly be anything worthwhile to learn. While I obviously cannot pry open those minds which are closed on this subject, for those individuals with at least a rudimentary curiosity I hope I will at minimum stimulate a desire to verify or refute the assertions of this essay. In my view there is simply no issue more important to Americans or white men generally than the Jewish Question, as those who dare to read this essay will shortly understand. I hasten to add, however, that there are no easy answers to the problems which are raised here, and those who believe differently have simply failed to grasp the complexity of the issues.

While Jews and their critics are often in disagreement, there is one point on which many on both sides agree, to wit, that Jews and gentiles should live separately because of their mutual incompatibility. This, it may be noted, was the theory behind the ghetto of historic times, which was sometimes imposed on Jews, but often embraced by them. And it was the theory advanced by the original Zionists, who saw Jew-gentile incompatibility as the principal wellspring of antisemitism and sought to solve the problem by creating a Jewish homeland.

While I am not an adherent of the incompatibility theory, an objective consideration of the facts demonstrate that a strong case can be made for it, particularly from the gentile side. Or to put it slightly differently, it may be said that gentiles have some very good reasons for being unhappy with Jewish behavior. I should hasten to add, however, that this is not to argue that such behavior cannot in some wise be "justified", since the conflict between Jew and gentile is a very ancient one, and thus -- much as in the famous feud of the Hatfields and McCoys -- to say what is "justified" or not in such a conflict is probably quite impossible. But "justified" or not, and ill-intended or not, the question remains as to whether or not Jewish behavior is so contrary to gentile interests as to be intolerable to them. The remainder of this essay is devoted to outlining some major aspects of this behavior. These are discussed in the starred paragraphs below:

* Communism was an essentially Jewish phenomenon. Not merely did the Jew Karl Marx develop the ideas, but the founders of the seminal Russian variety were practically all Jews (this is amply documented by Britton (nd)), as were most of the major figures in communism everywhere in the West. Furthermore, the Russian revolution was financed primarily by Jewish bankers in New York, and specifically by Kuhn Loeb & Co, one of whose partners, Jacob Schiff, was said by his son to have spent the then- inconceivable-sum of $20 million for this purpose (see Sutton (1974)). Schiff was apparently acting out of enmity to the tsar, an antisemite, whom he had also attempted to overthrow by financing the Japanese in the Russo- Japanese war of 1906; and from this it is no surprise that the very first law passed by the Bolsheviks when they took power was a law against "antisemitism". Bolshevism was responsible for more than 50 million deaths, many of them caused by the most fiendish tortures. Worldwide, Jewish-inspired communism has been responsible for the deaths of more than 100 million people. "Jewish bolshevism", as it was frequently called in its early days, came close to achieving world hegemony, and -- in its more subtle forms of liberalism and socialism -- may still do so.

* Most Jews are liberals, and Jews have been prime movers in all of the major liberal social phenomena in America (Dershowitz (1997: 269), MacDonald (1998)). For example, Jews were founders of the NAACP and have served almost continuously as its principal directors and legal counsel; Jews founded and dominate the ACLU; most of the major feminists have been Jewish women (eg, Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem); the civil rights movement -- including SNCC and Martin Luther King -- was dominated by Jews and/or communists; Jews comprise more than 50% of all appointed positions in the flamingly-liberal Clinton administration; Jewish senators and representatives have been the major forces behind gun control legislation (Schumer, Metzenbaum, Feinstein, etc), and so on virtually ad infinitum. What goes unstated in all this Jewish liberal activity, however, is that, as early as the late 1920s the (Jewish) leaders of international communism seized on the race issue as a means of tearing apart the world center of individual liberty -- and thus their mortal enemy -- America; and the subsequent Jewish/communist promotion of "civil rights" -- a notion which has now spilled over into feminism, gay rights, children's rights and all sorts of other Balkanization schemes to set groups against one another -- has been so successful that many Americans are now talking openly of racial warfare and the breakup of the country.

* The Jewish role in South Africa is notable, and contains a chilling lesson for the societies of the West where the liberal/Jewish establishment is promoting immigration and exalting the multicult. During the apartheid era, South Africa was wealthy and flourishing -- unlike black Africa, which was backward and poor -- and as a result, blacks poured into South Africa seeking economic opportunity (so much for the 'horrors' of apartheid). But, with the success of 'civil rights' in America, liberals and their Jewish masters took up the anti-apartheid 'cause', the major effect of which was -- by means of boycotts and other forms of economic pressure -- to cause a near-collapse of the South African economy (so much for the principle of self-determination), and was the major reason why South African whites committed cultural suicide at the ballot box by voting in one-man-one-vote 'democracy'. But it was not just the effects of a Jewish- dominated liberal crusade against apartheid which put South Africa six feet under: The African National Congress, whose political agitation, murder and brutality was a major problem for the white-dominated South African government, was a communist terrorist organization, and the communist party in South Africa was headed by Joe Slovo, an immigrant Jew and intimate of communist terrorist Nelson Mandela.

Since the arrival of 'democracy', South Africa has virtually collapsed into a state of chaos: Corruption is rampant (overseen by a police force in which corruption is now the norm), utilities and other government services are virtually nonexistent, white areas have been turned into fortresses, the once-beautiful city of Johannesburg has become the rape capital of the world, one in every three South African white women are now victims of rape by blacks, farmers and their families are killed on a regular basis by marauding blacks, and things are so dangerous that it is common for cars to be equipped with devices which can spray fire on anyone who tries to gain access to a car without the driver's permission.

But the Jewish role in the destabilization of white South Africa goes back at least to the Boer War, which was instigated over South African minerals, and which resulted in Jewish domination of South African mineral industries. As put by H. H. Beamish in a speech given October 30, 1937 in New York,

"The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals."

It has become a cliche, but only because it is so true: Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. And, I might add, regret it.

* Jews were responsible for getting the US to enter WWI on the side of Britain, which they did in exchange for the promise of a "Jewish homeland" in Palestine, which Britain then controlled. This promise was rendered in the form of the Balfour Declaration of 1917, supposedly written by British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to the chief representative of the Jewish community in Britain and head of the famous banking family, Lord Rothschild, but actually written collectively by major Jewish world leaders. (It may be noted that the interest in Palestine of Lord Rothschild and the other Zionists was not purely nationalistic; for a report prepared for Lord Rothschild in 1917 estimated the value of potash and other minerals in Palestine's Dead Sea to be in the order of "several thousand billion dollars" (John (1997): 10).) Beyond this, the Jews may have had a hand in actually beginning WWI, inasmuch as the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria, which set off the war, was carried out by men which two sources I am now unable to locate claimed were Jews, but in any event were members of the Freemasons, an organization which "has long been linked to international political manipulation, and has been alleged to be the conduit for the intentions of a number of elitist interests, including the (Jewish) House of Rothschild and their international banking connections." (Keith (1999): 30)

* Jews played a crucial role in getting the US involved in WWII. For one thing, the treaty of Versailles was heavily influenced by the Jewish advisors of the major participants at the conference (Wilson, Clemenceau and Lloyd George); and because the treaty was so abusive to Germany, many historians believe that this treaty made WWII a virtual certainty. Just as important as Versailles, however, was the attempted takeover of Germany after WWI by Soviet-financed Jews (the best known are Kurt Eisner and Rosa Luxemburg), whose social disruptions, violence and mass murder during the 1918-19 period left a lasting impression on a young soldier named Adolf Hitler (Barnes Review, March 95: 25-Cool. Another Jewish connection to the cause of WWII is our Jewish-descended president, Franklin Roosevelt (whose name is derived from the earlier family name Rosenveldt), along with his advisors (52 of 72 were Jews (Marshalko (1958): 236)), who was itching to get into the war, with the result that he placed extraordinary economic pressure on Japan in hopes that it would attack the US, which it did. Beyond this, when Hitler came to power in 1933, the world Jewish community under the direction of Samuel Untermeyer declared war on Germany by means of a worldwide economic boycott, an event which transpired a full six years before any military aggression by Hitler (After such a declaration, as Carl Hottelet (Barnes Review, Dec 94: 23) has pointed out, is it any wonder why German Jews ended up in concentration camps?) While the ostensible motive for this boycott was Hitler's antisemitism, it has been alleged that the real momentum of the boycott -- and the war that followed -- was Hitler's use of barter in international trade, something necessitated because Germany had no gold (it had been taken as reparations under the Versailles treaty), but an act which infuriated the world's (largely-Jewish) banking elite because it bypassed the need for bankers' gold (and thus the need for paying the bankers interest) with the result that Germany rapidly became economically prosperous.

* While Jewish scientists were prominent in developing the atomic bomb, some of these scientists (particularly the communist-associated J Robert Oppenheimer) along with other Jews -- eg, Martin Sobell, Harry Gold, Theodore Hall, Klaus Fuchs and Julius & Ethel Rosenberg -- were responsible for passing on American atomic secrets to the Soviets (Lorden (1997): 9). This, however, was only the beginning, for Jewish spying has been such a continuing problem -- witness, for example, the Jonathan Pollard case -- as to cause the recent release of a widely-reported official statement from the Pentagon (soon afterward hushed up) concerning the untrustworthiness of Jewish scientists and technicians in handling classified information. In fact, the CIA identified Israel to the Senate Intelligence Committee as "one of six foreign countries with a government-directed or -orchestrated clandestine effort to collect US economic intelligence" (Mann (1997). Beyond this, Israel has aggrandized itself by selling secret American technology -- given to it as America's "ally" -- to China and other unauthorized governments. And yet, at this writing, the chairman of the National Security Council, which oversees all national security matters, is Sandy Berger, a Jew.

* In spite of the tension between nazi Germany and the Jews, Jewish organizations and the nazi government actually cooperated with one another in helping Jews immigrate to Palestine under the Ha'avara, or Transfer Agreement of May 1933. Specifically, Germany allowed the setting up of camps on German soil for the training of Jews in agricultural and other skills needed for emigration, and what is now the Israeli flag was the only national symbol besides the hakenkruz which was allowed to fly within the German Reich. More than this, many articles appeared in the German press praising Zionism, and Propaganda Minister Dr Joseph Goebbels even commissioned a special medallion commemorating Zionism (Nevers (1997): 9). The nazi-Zionist collaboration was so close that one of the Jewish underground military organizations in Palestine (the Irgun), whose leader, Menachem Begin, later became Prime Minister of Israel, actually made a formal proposal to the nazi government to fight on the side of Germany in exchange for German cooperation in forcing German Jews to immigrate to Palestine.

* What I have called the "Orthodox Jewish Version" of the Holocaust (OJV) was set in legal and historical cement at the Nuremberg trials after WWII. These trials were not a legal proceeding, but an act of Jewish revenge in which a large majority of the participants on the American side were Jews, in which the Germans on trial were treated with great brutality and often tortured (dozens had their testicles crushed, for example) in order to obtain "confessions", in which lies which persist to the present day were presented as evidence-supported "truth", and which was so inescapably Jewish that the death sentences of the defendants were carried out on the great annual celebration day of Jewish revenge, Purim (16 Oct 1946). In particular, the Nuremberg trials put the official seal of approval on the greatest of Jewish Big Lies, the Holocaust "genocide" (While it is commonly believed that Hitler developed the "Big Lie" technique, what he actually did (in Mein Kampf) was to accuse the Jews of using it). Not only has there never been any good evidence for nazi genocide (tho there was mass killing on the Eastern Front for reasons other than genocide), but the (in)famous story of the "six million" Jews supposedly killed by the nazis was in fact an anti-German propaganda story originating in the First World War (The "six million" story was actually impossible, because there were not even six million Jews in Europe during the WWII period. The true number of Jews who died in the camps -- most from typhus and other diseases -- has now been shown from the complete file of the German concentration camp system recently released from the former Soviet Archives to have been approximately 400,000 (Douglas (1997): 28). As to the notorious "gas chambers", the story was not only another case of wartime propaganda, but was actually a reversal of what actually happened: At all concentration camps there were "gas chambers" in which cyanide gas was used to decontaminate the clothing of new inmates which often contained lice, these insects being the principal vector of typhus which was the major killer in the camps. Or to put it another way, the camps' "gas chambers" were actually intended to save Jewish lives. The Holocaust lies continue to crumble in the face of revisionist scholarship -- the story of soap made from Jewish fat and lampshades made from Jewish skin have been acknowledged as fabrications, for example, tho there are still occasional stories in the media of Jews holding burial ceremonies for ancient bars of soap; and even the fabled "six million" Jewish deaths has now officially (if indirectly) been acknowledged as false, since -- with the publication by Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum of Franciszek Piper's research in 1991 -- the supposed death toll at Auschwitz has been reduced from 4 to 1.1 million, tho the real figure is actually much less (Barnes Review, August 1996: Editorial), and where is old lefty Pete Seeger to sing us a song about "Where Have All the Bodies Gone?". Worse than this, the lies of the ignoble prizewinner and greatest of all Shoah (Holocaust) business promoters Elie "The Weasel" Wiesel are beginning to come home to haunt him in a big way -- on 6 May 1996, when Wiesel spoke at the University of Washington at Seattle, students handed out or posted hundreds of leaflets containing 15 "interesting questions" about Wiesel's activities, including whether he still maintains that "geysers of blood 'spurted'" from mass graves at Babi Yar in Ukraine (Wiesel didn't actually maintain this, but quoted 'eyewitness accounts' concerning which he apparently exhibited no skepticism), and whether he still believes that "Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate -- healthy, virile hate -- for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German" (Smith, 1996: 4f). Too bad they didn't ask him how he managed to get liberated from two concentration camps, as an account published in the Christian News states he has maintained, or how he managed to survive after supposedly being knocked a full city block by a NY cabbie, as discussed in a recent Smith Report; but in any event, it seems clear that the OJV is not so much a Big Lie as it is a Big Joke.

* The claim that the nazis were guilty of a "holocaust" and "genocide" against Jews has a special irony. The reason is that, while Jews have whined incessantly about being "victimized", the reality is that they have far more often been the victimizers; and that all the song and dance about the Holocaust has been a superb disguise for this fact, and an excellent medium for carrying the whine -- which might perhaps be said to be a sort of nonstop Grateful Dead concert, since the Jewish dead would surely be grateful that their racial brethren could make so much hoopla and moolah out of it. The numerous holocausts and genocides of which the communists and/or Jews have been responsible include the WWII Katyn massacre in Poland (which eliminated 15,000 members of Poland's military and intellectual elite), the post-WWII Polish Office of State Security massacres of German civilians (60-80,000 deaths, described in Sack (1993)), the massacre of the Christian Russian kulaks of 1924-30 (15 million killed), the Ukranian holocaust of 1930-33 (7 million starved to death), the holocaust of Russian political dissidents of 1919-49 (12 million dead), the Spanish Civil War massacre of Spanish Christians, the various massacres of Palestinians (Deir Yassin, Qana and others), and so on (Fields (nd)). Needless to say, not a single Jew has ever been prosecuted for any of these massacres. Furthermore, it is testament to Jewish media influence that references to "the Holocaust" and "the six million" are an almost-daily occurrence, while there is never a reference to Jewish Bolshevism's 50 million, or the larger communist movement's 100 million. Significant in this context is the 1941 book Germany Must Perish by Jewish writer Theodore Kaufman -- widely publicized at the time -- which advocated sterilization of all Germans and the parcelling out of Germany to neighboring states (Weber (1996): 33). This mirror-image of nazi ideology which was published before the US entered the war may have inspired the post WWII Morgenthau Plan, which bore the name of FDR's Jewish Secretary of the Treasury Robert Morgenthau (tho it was actually written by Jewish communist spy and Treasury undersecretary Harry Dexter White), a plan which -- in the words of Secretary of State Cordell Hull -- was "aimed at the massacre, enslavement and liquidation of the [post-WWII] German people" (Marshalko (1958): 111). One might even argue that the various racial policies (immigration, integration, "civil rights", affirmative action, welfare, etc) instituted by liberals (among which Jews are the most influential component) are actually acts of genocide against American whites, since the result of these policies is that whites are now projected to be a minority in their own country in only 50 years.

* Since Nuremberg, Jews have made a virtual industry out of prosecuting (or rather persecuting) old men as "war criminals", irrespective of whether they are guilty of anything, by having ex post facto ("after the fact") laws passed which allow such prosecutions. Such "prosecutions" have been carried out in several countries, including Canada, France, Italy, and of course Israel; and the US, while not carrying out any such prosecutions, has allowed several extraditions of accused persons. The total corruption of Jewish-inspired activities in this area is nothing less than scandalous, as the John Demjanjuk case so amply demonstrated: The "nazi-hunting" US Office of Special Investigations facilitated Demjanjuk's extradition to Israel by withholding exonerating evidence, suborning perjury and manipulating proceedings to such an extent that the Supreme Court of Israel -- under tremendous pressure to convict -- felt obligated to set Demjanjuk free (New American (1996): 12f). But "war crimes" are not the only false allegations to which Jews are habituated; for, as Laird Wilcox has amply documented in his 1994 book Crying Wolf: Hate Crime Hoaxes in America, the "attacks" on Jewish facilities and individual Jews which are periodically reported in the media often turn out to be perpetrated by the "victims" themselves. But if demanding ex post facto prosecutions and falsely accusing others is not sufficient, Jews have allowed Israel to become a haven for Jewish criminals escaping justice in other countries, a fact which has attracted considerable public attention in the US in several notorious cases, and which sends a clear message that -- at least from the Jewish point of view -- it is OK for Jews to pass judgment on gentiles, but not the other way around.

* The author of the United Nations Charter, Leon Pasvolsky, was Jewish, and the Charter itself was a word-for-word copy of the Soviet constitution (Marshalko (1958): 229). Altho the UN "sponsored" the anti-communist Korean war, the commander of the UN forces, Gen Douglas MacArthur, was constrained from taking the necessary measures to win the war (Stormer (1964): 205) -- he was forbidden, for example, from bombing the bridges between China and North Korea over which the Korean army was being supplied -- and in addition, all his strategic decisions were known in advance by the North Koreans because this information was passed on to the communists by the UN Undersecretary for Political and Security Council Affairs, Constantin Zinchinko or Zinkovich -- a Jew and communist appointee -- who was MacArthur's superior (Marshalko (1958), ibid). (The no-win Korean war was an eerie precursor of another war fought against the communists only a few years later in Vietnam, and brought to a similar no-win conclusion under a Jewish Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger.) In the present day, the UN has provided leftist nations with a propaganda podium for bashing the US and subverting democratic ideals. It has conferred respectability to a host of radical leftist nonsense, including world government (ie, world dictatorship), environmental radicalism (and the totalitarian measures necessary to implement it), world gun control, world press censorship, world taxation, and the stamping out of national cultures and differences, particularly such dangerous phenomena as the American Constitution and the ideas of individual freedom and limited government which it embodies.

* The state of Israel -- center of world Jewry -- is a virtual textbook case of social sickness and political malfeasance. Israel is the largest recipient of US foreign aid, which amounts to approximately three billion dollars annually (equivalent to a subsidy of about $1000 for every Jewish family in Israel), and total direct and indirect US aid since Israel's founding in 1948 is approximately $200 billion (Barnes Review, March 1995: Editorial). (The reason for this largesse, as columnist Pat Buchanan observed, is that the US congress is "Israeli-occupied territory"; for any senator or representative daring to take a stand against Israeli "aid" is targeted by Jewish PACs for removal at the next election -- and almost always is.) Israel has also received billions more from Germany as "war reparations" -- payments which continue more than half a century after the war, which was fought before Israel even came into existence, and in spite of the fact that Germany and the World Zionist Congress signed an agreement on 10 Sep 1952, known as the Luxembourg Agreement, which covered all Jewish war claims and which was paid by Germany long ago (Truth at Last #397: 9). Yet Israel is a socialist state in which taxes are sky-high, labor unions are politically and economically dominant, and -- as in any socialist state -- the economy is stagnant. This stagnation, incidentally, embraces many of the famed kibbutzes (collective farms), which are able to survive only because of government handouts. What is more, Israel is the only state besides nazi Germany to forbid Jew-gentile marriages (mixed couples usually get married in Cyprus). As is well-known, Israel uses torture (so-called 'moderate pressure') and bone-breaking as an instrument of state policy. In addition, there is a large public monument in Israel to Baruch Goldstein, who machine-gunned to death some 30 arabs at prayer before he himself was killed.

* The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith is a sort of American Jewish secret police which maintains files on some 12,000 organizations and individuals, liaisons with many police departments, and has an annual budget of $40 million. Its contributors' list "is like a rogue's gallery of the [Jewish] criminal underworld" (Piper (1997)). Since the 1930s the ADL "has systematically defamed, libeled and smeared anybody who gained public prominence as an anti-Communist" (Editorial, Resister, v 3 #1&2: 5; Otero (1988): 642). Its long-range goal is "to make 'hate' a federal crime" (ibid) -- except, of course, for the kinds of hate it approves of. Several years ago it was convicted in San Francisco of various crimes in conjunction with its spying activities, but received only the lightest of penalties and continues its operations apparently unabated. It is currently the defendant in a lawsuit over its spying operations brought by former congressman Pete McClosky.

* Jews hold dominant and controlling positions in all the major media including motion pictures, a fact which has been extensively and conclusively documented by Dr William Pierce in his essay "Who Rules America?" which may be found on the National Vanguard Internet website (http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt03.htm). Beyond this, Jews have made major efforts worldwide to censor any information of which they do not approve. These include laws in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, France, England and Australia against questioning the OJV -- a law which in Germany has resulted in the jailing of almost 7000 people, including two American citizens (Gerhard Lauck and Hans Schmidt) who incurred the wrath of the German authorities by mailing material to Germany which is legal in America. For the last ten years in Canada Jews have been attempting to use laws enforcing "ethnic sensitivity" to silence OJV skeptic Ernst Zundel, a case which continues in spite of two Jewish losses in the Canadian Supreme Court. In America, censorship takes the form of non-mention -- a task made much easier with America's heavy Jewish media influence -- or accusations of "antisemitism" (an effective measure for shutting most people up), combined with constant repetition of the Jew-as- victim-of-the-Holocaust theme (there have been more than 400 movies to date on this topic, according to scholar Michael Hoffman II) plus "Holocaust education" programs in Florida and several other states, plus the ever- mushrooming crop of "Holocaust museums", one of which is having an opening celebration in my own city (St Petersburg FL) on the very night of this writing (February 21, 1998). My own personal experiences with Jewish censorship are described in my book (Bryant (1997)).

* Of all the malignant influences on gentile society in which Jews have participated, financial manipulation -- particularly by means of banking -- may have had the most profound effect, tho it is difficult to judge to what degree the abuses of finance are due to Jews. We have already noted the deep involvement of Jews in financing the Bolshevik Revolution, the involvement of the House of Rothschild with the Balfour Declaration, the wholesale purchase of the US Congress by Jewish PACs, and the attempt to reduce Germany to economic ruin by means of the Versailles Treaty after WWI and the Morgenthau Plan after WWII. To these abuses must at least be added the creation of the Federal Reserve, an essentially private organization whose charter was written in secrecy by New York Jewish banker Paul Warburg in conjunction with other mostly-Jewish bankers, which has been controlled by Rothschild interests since its inception, which holds economic life-and- death power over the American economy, and which is a cash cow for its stockholders with the privilege of both making its own money and profiting from the economic policies which it formulates (The story of the Federal Reserve is told in great detail in Mullins (1991).) Other abuses of Jewish financial manipulation include (or have been alleged by researchers to include) the Panic of 1837 (intentionally caused by the Rothschild interests as retribution for President Andrew Jackson's failure to renew the charter of the Second Bank of the United States in the previous year), the Panic of 1907 (apparently intended to spur adoption of legislation which eventually took the form of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913), the depression of 1920-21 and the Great Depression (both caused by an intentional contraction of the money supply), the American Revolutionary War (which, according to Benjamin Franklin, was principally spurred by the English Parliament's retraction -- under pressure from the Rothschild- controlled Bank of England -- of the right of the colonies to issue their own currency (Coogan: 181-5)), and the American Civil War (planned, so it is said, by the Rothschild banking interests in 1857), tho documentation in some of these cases is incomplete and motives are not always obvious. While it would be impossible to even begin to document these obviously- startling claims in such a brief essay as this one, the reader is referred to the Bibliography below and to the works to which they refer as a starting point for digging out the appropriate information. It seems worthwhile in the present context, however, to recall the French writer Jean Drault's assertion of what Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 18th century eponymous founder of the world's most prominent family of Jewish bankers, used to say to his customers in reference to the family shield depicted on a flag outside his door: "One day this flag will rule the world!" (Marshalko (1958): 51).

What we have said in the paragraphs above may be thought by some as unfair because we have made no mention of the Jews' many positive contributions to our culture -- for example, while only a small minority worldwide, Jews have won more than a quarter of all Nobel prizes. The "Jewish Question", then, is not one of deciding whether Jews are "good" or "evil", since they obviously possess both good and bad qualities; it is rather one of deciding how gentiles can protect themselves from the types of abuse which have been discussed in the present essay. To my mind, there is no clear solution to this problem for the immediate future save that of education: As gentiles are made aware of the facts, they will be in a position to defend themselves; and as Jews themselves are made aware of these same facts, they will be less inclined to be abusive -- if not from guilt, then at least from shame -- and fear, perhaps, of ending up hanging from a lamppost.

In conclusion, let me say that while some will consider the present essay to be antisemitic because it calls attention to various contemptible behaviors associated with Jews, it is equally possible to consider this essay pro-semitic in the sense that, by calling attention to contemptible Jewish behavior, it will help Jews to mend their ways, make their peace with the overwhelming gentile majority among whom they live, and thereby avoid gentile resentment and possible retaliation engendered by their activities. Another way to put the matter is to recognize that those who view this essay as antisemitic are those who take a short-term view of Jewish good: Lies and other immoral behavior are often easier in the short term, but are generally devastating in the long term. The difference between the short-term and long-term views, of course, is the difference between the view of the (immature) child and the view of the (mature) adult. And there are some people in this world who desperately need to grow up.



4. Epilog: The Final Solution?

Whatever may be the sins of Jews against gentiles, I am not an adherent of the theory that Jews are "evil" (or, if you prefer, "bad"), since this constitutes a facile and simple-minded dismissal of a people, most of whom are successful and law-abiding, and many of whose members have made significant contributions to society. Nor do I believe that the Jews have acted because of peculiar genetic or even cultural predispositions, but rather as a result of historical circumstances which have caused them to evolve into what they are today. In particular, I believe that the persecution of Jews, which has been a continuing problem for them over much of their history, has molded and winnowed them into a people of high intelligence with a strong ethnic consciousness and group orientation, since these are precisely the qualities necessary for a group to survive intact under such circumstances. Furthermore, while the generally- acknowledged financial acumen of Jews may derive from their high intelligence and survival abilities, it may also be a product of the fact that many occupations have historically been forbidden to them, and that money-lending -- in spite of being denounced by Christians for so many centuries as "usury" -- was one of the few things left for them to do. And while there are many undesirable acts and behaviors attributable to Jews, the bulk of them amount to one or both of the two basic Jewish "sins" -- the domination of gentile culture and the promotion of liberalism -- both of which can be seen as a direct product of the historical forces which have shaped Jews. In particular, dominance of gentiles is an obvious Jewish response to a (well-founded) fear of persecution, and liberalism -- whose basic idea is tolerance (and ultimately embrace) of minorities -- is an obvious attempt to make (minority) Jews acceptable to the host populations. What we are seeing from the Jew, then, is a visitation of the sins of the persecutors (ie, gentiles) unto the fourth and fifth generation of them that hate Jews, to quote the Second Commandment. The situation with the Jews is a lot like today's hospitals -- the overuse of antibiotics has created "super-germs" which cannot be killed, but which kill a lot of the people stupid or unfortunate enuf to go to hospitals.

But in spite of the problems which Jews pose for gentile culture, a kind of final solution of a somewhat more benign nature than attributed to the Nazis is nonetheless visible at the end of the tunnel. As I put the matter in Mortal Words v 8:

The "final solution" to the "Jewish question" will most likely be a combination of the effects of liberalism and Holocaust worship, both of which the Jews have ardently promoted: Liberalism's anti-racism theology has caused mostly-liberal Jews to abandon their centuries-old racial exclusivity, with the result that Jewish intermarriage has jumped from 6% to 50% in a generation, meaning that the Jewish gene pool is rapidly evaporating; while the Orthodox Jewish Version of the Holocaust -- the most successful and remunerative Big Lie in history -- has been so set in cement that, once it has been a bit better exposed (as is rapidly happening thanks to the revisionists), Jews will be too embarrassed to be associated with it, and will abandon altogether any pretense of being Jewish.

As William Cowper might have said, evolution works in mysterious ways, its wonders (and blunders) to perform.



5. References and Bibliography

Most of the books and periodicals listed below are excellent sources of information. Documentation for many of the undocumented assertions of the present essay will be found in them. Many also provide references to further important material. Out-of-print books can usually be found thru the interlibrary loan service provided by most public libraries, or thru search facilities provided by Internet retailers such as Amazon.com.

Bernstein, Jack, The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel, Noontide Press, 1984

Bryant, John, Political Correctness, Censorship and Liberal-Jewish Strongarm Tactics in High-IQ/Low-Morals Mensa, Socratic Press, 1997

-----, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Jews But Were Afraid to Ask Because You Thought You'd Be Called "Antisemitic", Socratic Press, 1995

Britton, Frank L, Behind Communism, nd, obtainable from The Truth At Last, PO Box 1211, Marietta GA 30061

Butz, Arthur, The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, The Case Against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry, Institute for Historical Review, 1976

Coogan, Gertrude, The Money Creators, Sound Money Press, 1935. See chapters on "Cooperation" and "The Historical Facts".

Dershowitz, Alan M, The Vanishing American Jew, Little, Brown & Co, 1997

Douglas, Gregory, "The Browning Version: Hitler, Genocide and an Examination of Sources", Barnes Review, May 1997: 27ff

Editorial, "The Auschwitz Anniversary -- An Occasion for Historical Revision", Barnes Review, March 1995

Editorial, "The Cheka", The Resister, v 3 #1&2: 5f

Editorial, "The Goldhagen Tour de Farce: Racial Guilt", Barnes Review, August 1996

Fields, Dr ER, Was There Really a Holocaust?, Truth at Last, nd

Hale, Matt, Facts that the Government and the Media Don't Want You to Know, Creativity Movement, PO Box 2002, East Peoria IL 61611

John, Robert, Behind the Balfour Declaration, The Hidden Origins of Today's Mideast Crisis, Institute for Historical Review, 1988

-----, "Britain's Balfour Declaration of 1917", Barnes Review, January 1997: 3ff

Keith, Jim, Mind Control and UFOs: Casebook on Alternative 3, Illuminet Press, 1999

Liberty Lobby, The Garbage Man -- The Strange World of Roy Edward Bullock, The Bizarre Story of the Number One Investigator for the ADL's International Spy Network, 1993

Lorden, Peter J, "Tips From a Trojan Horse", Instauration, April 1997: 8ff.

MacDonald, Kevin, The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements, Praeger, 1998

Mann, Martin, "There's Trouble in Paradise As Israeli Factions Do Battle", Spotlight, 26 May 97: 6

Marshalko, Louis, The World Conquerers, The Real War Criminals, Christian Book Club, 1958 (repr 1983)

Mullins, Eustace, Secrets of the Federal Reserve, Bankers Research Institute, 1991

Nevers, Lawrence, The Fraud of Zionism, privately published, 1997

New American, "Behind the Demjanjuk Case", 5 August 1996: 12f

Oliver, Revilo P, America's Decline: The Education of a Conservative, Londoninium Press, 1981: Ch V

Otero, CP, Language and Politics, Black Rose Books, 1988

Piper, Michael Collins, "Drug Mob Enriched 'Civil Rights' Group", Spotlight, 27 Jan 97: 7

Reed, Douglas, The Controversy of Zion, Noontide Press, 1985

Sack, John, An Eye for an Eye: The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945, Basic Books, 1993

Sheiber, Haviv, Holy Land Betrayed, Emissary Publications, nd

Smith, Bradley, "Some interesting questions for Professor Elie Wiesel", Smith Report, June 1996: 4f

Simpson, William Gayley, Which Way Western Man?, Yeoman Press, 1978. See the section on Jews (599-728).

Stormer, John A, None Dare Call It Treason, Liberty Bell Press, 1964

Sutton, Antony, America's Secret Establishment, An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones, Liberty House Press, 1986. This is Sutton's magnum opus.

---, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, Arlington House, 1974 Truth at Last, "Germans Paid Jews in Full", #397: 9

Weber, Charles E, "Goldhagen's 'Evil' Indictment of Germans", Journal of Historical Review, March/April 1996: 31ff



6. Additional Reading

The following books, which I have not read, have been recommended by historical scholar Lawrence Nevers, whose work inspired this essay and who has provided me with invaluable guidance in its preparation.

***** Books on communism:

Churchill, Winston, "Zionism v Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People, Illustrated Sunday Herald, 8 Feb 1920

Greife, Herman, Jewish Run Concentration Camps in the Soviet Union, Christian Defense League, c 1933

Grimstad, William, The Six Million Reconsidered, Noontide Press, 1979

Tenney, Jack B, Jews and Communism, Christian Defense League

-----, Zionist Network, Standard Publications, 1953

-----, Zion's Fifth Column, Standard Publications, 1961

-----, Zion's Trojan Horse, Sons of Liberty, 1990

Vaksberg, Arkady, Stalin Against the Jews, Knopf, 1994

***** Books on Liberalism

Stang, Alan, It's Very Simple: The True Story of Civil Rights, Boston: Western Islands, 1965

Kulaszka, Barbara, Did Six Million Really Die? Report of the Evidence in the Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zundel, 1988, Samisdat, 1992

***** Books on WWI and WWII

Poncins, Count Leon de, State Secrets, Sons of Liberty, 1975

Jensen, Borge, The Palestine Plot, Omni, 1987

Sanning, Walter, The Dissolution of Eastern European Jewry, Institute For Historical Review, 1983

***** Books on Zionism and Nazism

Brenner, Lenni, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators, Laurence Hill, 1983

Nicosia, Francis, The Third Reich and the Palestine Question, Univ of Texas Press, 1985

Schoenman, Ralph, The Hidden History of Zionism, Veritas Press, 1988

***** Books on FDR

Barnes, Harry Elmer, Pearl Harbor After a Quarter of a Century, Ayer, 1972

-----, ed, Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace, Revisionist Press, (1953) 1982

Beard, Charles Austin, President Roosevelt and the Coming of the War, 1941: A Study in Appearances and Reality (1948), Yale Univ Press, 1962

Morgenstern, George, Pearl Harbor: The Story of the Secret War, Institute for Historical Review, 1987

Tansill, Charles Callan, Back Door to War, Greenwood, 1975

***** Books on Israel

Davis, Uri, Israel: An Apartheid State, Zed Books, 1987

Jeffries, Joseph M, Palestine: The Reality (The Rise of Jewish Nationalism in the Middle East), Hyperion, 1975


MarytheBerry

Posts : 10
Points : 1318
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2020-11-26

notdownunder and MarytheBerry like this post

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by pitagoras Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:37 pm

I have scrolled through this thread and I get the notion that it is completely denying the existence of mass murderings of millions of Jews during WW2 under the orders of Heinrich Himmler. Here is a very good presentation by David Irving in 2014 in which he admits that the gas chambers are unsubstantiated and the mass killing in Aushwitsz didn't happen at all, but that about a million Jews were killed in mass shootings during the invasion of the Soviet Union and that Heinrich Himmler eventually did order the extermination of about 1.4 million, 1,274,166 (1:10:35 in the video) Jews in 4 extermination camps: Treblinka, Majdanek, Sobibor and Belzec.

You can skip to the 50:00 minute mark that's when he starts getting into the real figures.
https://odysee.com/@Fascist-Freddy:1/David-Irving-on-Heinrich-Himmler-2014:2?&sunset=lbrytv


Last edited by pitagoras on Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the names of the extermination camps)

pitagoras

Posts : 37
Points : 646
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-10-22

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by pitagoras Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:34 am

Whoever added the dislikes to my post please provide your reasons, and please watch the video till the end that I added. Remember, David Irving is the one who listed through the Soviet, English and German archives in search for what really happened during WW2. The truth does not fear investigation.
Here is a better time mark: 52:20 - That's when he starts talking about Himmler's order in liquidating Jews.
"I see you are asking what kind of numbers are we actually looking at? This is where it becomes unfortunate, and very interesting, and very important. The short answer is, the big number they quote is probably the right order of magnitude"
Here is a better time mark: 59:30 - He starts talking about the 4 extermination camps
"That's when we come to phase 3, which is more pragmatic, more political, more ideological, that's when Himmler started rounding up all the Jews in Poland, city by city by city, Warsaw, Lublin and all the rest, and sending to the killing centers. This was Operation Reinhard, and eventually not just the polish Jews but areas were [there were] large concentrations [like] Amsterdam and Holland, France some - they were sent to these killing centers too. It went on and on and on. It began in Spring of 1942, and they entered these 4 camps; Treblin, Lublin (or Majdanek), Sobibor and Belzec. Some large, some small, all equally lethal. It began in Spring of 1942, and ended, as the man who proudly reported to Himmler said in a letter, in the beginning of October 1942: 'I formally anounce the completion of Operation Reinhard, mission completed'"

There is tons of good stuff in the presentation I really hope people listen to all of it.


Last edited by pitagoras on Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another time stamp from the video)

pitagoras

Posts : 37
Points : 646
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-10-22

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by markwilson Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:22 am

pitagoras wrote:Whoever added the dislikes to my pos....
Anybody familiar with the Addams Family can no doubt appreciate the irony of Thing T. Thing colluding with the Germans in the gassing of Jews so, so many years ago now (violin plays faintly in the background, moment of silence please). I now provide incontrovertible proof in support of my assertion:

THING T. THING VISITS A CREMATORIUM (not photoshopped, wink, wink)

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Screen74

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11558439/The-Nazi-prison-camp-inmates-forced-EAT-survive.html


Last edited by markwilson on Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change "post" to "pos," works in this case)
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 583
Points : 3635
Reputation : 409
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by markwilson Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:57 am

pitagoras wrote:Whoever added the dislikes to my pos....
I thought this a good one:

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Main-q10

I'll explain the propaganda to you briefly, though you be a practitioner of the magic art; 1) the guy with white sword-looking thing is the good guy, of course (a white knight as it were). 2) He manly brushes aside the evil hun with long black bayonet, because 3) the hun was about to run his bayonet through the baby the woman is holding, both being Jews - it's always about the Jew. 4) Buy more bonds. 5) The flames of hell (depicted) are extinguished once enough people buy enough bonds to build enough tanks to destroy beautiful Germany and it's once prosperous, happy people, by murdering her valiant warriors in Rhineland Death Camps by the demented German-hating war criminals, FDR & Eisenhower.

“To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance— and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his [the Jew's] nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.” —Adolf Hitler, from The Flat Earth Movement Album, Eric Dubay
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 583
Points : 3635
Reputation : 409
Join date : 2017-03-31

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by pitagoras Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:54 am

markwilson wrote:
Anybody familiar with the Addams Family can no doubt appreciate the irony of Thing T. Thing colluding with the Germans in the gassing of Jews so, so many years ago now (violin plays faintly in the background, moment of silence please). I now provide incontrovertible proof in support of my assertion...
I have seen Addams family and get your joke, and I agree that the gassing of Jews as much of the stories form the "Holocaust" are probably a sham. However I am talking about not gassing but mass shooting of Jews that resided in the conquered territories during WW2 because they felt they were a danger to the third Reich. Please view the video I sent in the first post The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 1f64f as I've said before, the video is of David Irving who did research on this subject for decades and went to prison under "Holocaust Denial" charges. His research has led him to conclude that:
1) Auschwitz is a complete tourist attraction and served as a concentration/labor camp (That's why there was a sign 'Arbeit macht frei', -work will set you free, in the front gate)
2) Gassing of Jews on mass didn't happen
3) Hitler was intentionally kept completely in the dark about the mass murder of Jews
4) The 'final solution' of Hitler meant the deportation of Jews out of Germany and not extermination
5) The total figure is about 2-3 million Jews murdered in mass shootings by lower ranking SS officers or by orders of Heinrich Himmler

pitagoras

Posts : 37
Points : 646
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-10-22

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Russian Blue Cat Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:59 pm

pitagoras wrote:stories form the "Holocaust" are probably a sham. However I am talking about not gassing but mass shooting of Jews that resided in the conquered territories during WW2 because they felt they were a danger to the third Reich. Please view the video I sent in the first post The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 1f64f as I've said before, the video is of David Irving who did research on this subject for decades and went to prison under "Holocaust Denial" charges. His research has led him to conclude that:

"stories form the "Holocaust" are probably a sham" but here I go spouting more stories from a stranger [David controlled opposition agent Irving] that jews were killed in mass shootings that you never witnessed and you have no evidence that you gathered yourself proving any mass shootings but you watched a video so now you know truth because a stranger told you so and you wonder why you got dislikes? clown jocolor lol!
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 267
Points : 2660
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by markwilson Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:33 pm

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/11244

How much detail did Adolf Hitler know about the genocide of the Jews? [strawman built out of thin air, now attack it, i.e. do you still beat your mother?] Quite a bit according to a rediscovered [ah yes, "rediscovered," a whopper of a tale follows] Soviet book on the subject commissioned by [the Bolshevik] Josef Stalin. Hitler knew in detail [in his Jew-hating heart] about the attempted extermination [though only in one man's mind, as will be shown] of the Jews. That's according to Das Buch Hitler - "The Hitler Book" - a newly ["newly," and did we say, "fresh" & "rediscovered"?] published German translation of a work written in Russian for the Soviet dictator Josef Stalin in 1949 [though we just found it, really].

Though few have really doubted that Hitler knew [though few have really doubted you beat your mother] about the genocide of European [dual-nationality, loyal to none] Jewry the book seeks to make clear [a predisposed bias just admitted] that SS chief Heinrich Himmler conferred with Hitler about the details of the mass murder according to [a friend of a friend of a friend] historian Matthias Uhl of the Institute for Contemporary History in Berlin.

An English-language edition of "The Hitler Book" is due out in November [2005].

"The most remarkable thing about the book is the direct connection between Hitler [Devil] and the Holocaust [Jew] Uhl said [no evidence cited]. This is the first information [says he] showing that Hitler got real information from Himmler on the [imaginary] gas chambers and that Himmler showed him the sketches of the project of the gas chambers [on a dinner napkin, which was immediately destroyed]. This is the first time [fresh & newly discovered!] that we have this information that Hitler was so [oh so, so] involved in the [fictional shibboleth we Jews call] Holocaust." [as we gather around it to worship ourselves, we being the only "Chosen," don't you know]

Not all historians agree that the book offers an important contribution [Wat?? no smoking gun??]. It's one of several new [yes, brand new, though we Masons would never dream of injecting a newly authored book into the consciousness that we ourselves authored] books focusing on Hitler and the Third Reich including Hitler's Bomb by Berlin historian Rainer Karlsch about Nazi testing of atomic weapons [nukes, as in another fiction for consumption by the gullible goyim]; and Hitler's Ethnic State: Robbery Racial War and National Socialism [psychologically tie "racial war" and "robbery" to thby journalist and Hitler expert Goetz Aly.

"I think it's completely insignificant how much Hitler knew of the details of the genocide [he's ignorant, "how much he knew," but we'll continue with our prosecution of him] said Wolfgang Benz, director of the Center for Research on anti-Semitism [industrial-strength] at the Technical University in Berlin. It's clear that Hitler knew [says he, a friend told him]. And whether he knew about the methods in detail or if he just told Himmler to get rid of the Jews it's all the same." [yes, it's all the same in a disjointed mind]

"I consider such books dumb even if I haven't yet read them Benz added, because they keep on adding importance to this figure of [the Jew's archetype of the Devil,] Hitler."

"If you take the international scene I would agree that most historians [paints with a broad brush] do know that of course [of course] Hitler knew, said rabbi [a holy man] and historian Andreas Nachama [he should recuse himself from one or the other, i.e. holy man or historian; one based on faith, one on evidence], director of the Topography of Terror" archive and documentation on the history of the Gestapo.

"But German historians are in a class by themselves [really? what distinguishes them from other historians?]. They say 'We haven't seen any proof for that' [a good policy to have]. So for a German historian that might be of importance [important to a historian of  only German descent?] said Nachama, even though for me personally, [a biased Jew who considers conversations with burning bushes normal,] I never had any doubt that anything important that happened in the Third Reich was basically known to Hitler" [citation please]

Nachama said he would read the new book with interest but added "the interrogations were probably [probably? is that the rabbi or historian talking?] done by KGB intelligence personnel and you have to be in a way cautious with these kinds of sources [i.e. pretty much worthless] he said.

The book, which had been stashed in a Soviet archive for decades [now available for a few shekels], was based on interviews with two of Hitler's aides- his butler, Heinz Linge, and SS adjutant Otto Guensche, who worked as Hitler's assistant for 10 years.... [END OF LINKED ARTICLE]

Andreas Nachama (Physiognomy anybody?)
The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 2015-10-10_Um_Gottes_Willen_-_Religion_in_s%C3%A4kularer_Gesellschaft%2C_DKR-Studientagung_in_Hannover_%28262%29_Prof._Dr._Andreas_Nachama
markwilson
markwilson

Posts : 583
Points : 3635
Reputation : 409
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by notdownunder Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:56 pm

markwilson wrote:
pitagoras wrote:Whoever added the dislikes to my pos....
I thought this a good one:

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Main-q10

“To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance— and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his [the Jew's] nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.” —Adolf Hitler, from The Flat Earth Movement Album, Eric Dubay

In regards to Freemasonry:

“Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end.”—-Rabbi Isaac Wise

notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 102
Points : 1823
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by pitagoras Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
pitagoras wrote:stories form the "Holocaust" are probably a sham. However I am talking about not gassing but mass shooting of Jews that resided in the conquered territories during WW2 because they felt they were a danger to the third Reich. Please view the video I sent in the first post The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 1f64f as I've said before, the video is of David Irving who did research on this subject for decades and went to prison under "Holocaust Denial" charges. His research has led him to conclude that:

"stories form the "Holocaust" are probably a sham" but here I go spouting more stories from a stranger [David controlled opposition agent Irving] that jews were killed in mass shootings that you never witnessed and you have no evidence that you gathered yourself proving any mass shootings but you watched a video so now you know truth because a stranger told you so and you wonder why you got dislikes? clown jocolor lol!
I see, I agree with you he can be controlled opposition, totally, maybe they brainwashed him, hypnotised him while he was in prison, tortured him, or shuved well-fabricated documents under his nose during his research through the archives. But he isn't just some "stranger", he is the guy (as I understand) who brought the bombing of Dresden to the forefront and was the English man who wrote about the German side of WW2 through the archives, furthermore he sympathizes with Germany and agrees that the Jews have brought their miseries throughout history upon themselves. He looks at the archives, declassified and publicly available on all sides of the war. Plus he went to prison for questioning the official narrative of the "Holocaust".

Here is a list of posts in this thread mentioning "David Irving":
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81-the-holocaust-holohoax#808
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81-the-holocaust-holohoax#843
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81p25-the-holocaust-holohoax#3332
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81p25-the-holocaust-holohoax#3340
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81p25-the-holocaust-holohoax#3343
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81p75-the-holocaust-holohoax#6337
https://ifers.forumotion.com/t81p100-the-holocaust-holohoax#13873

pitagoras

Posts : 37
Points : 646
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-10-22

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Libertarian Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:31 pm

@pitagoras: I watched the whole David Irving video. He claims that at least 2.5 million Jews were killed by the "Nazis" (correct: Nasos). Two questions came to my mind:

1) He bases this number on one single deciphered message between two SS officers (I forgot the names if he mentioned them). If even Irving is a 100 % convinced of the document's authenticity, then why don't the holocaust propagandists happily jump onto this train to get even higher death tolls? Here is the summary of the "official" version of operation Reinhard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Reinhard. The higher estimates sum up to 1.88 million which is less tha Irving's 2.5 million.

2) Where are the bodies? Why doesn't Irving ask the same questions he asked about Auschwitz? Did Bełżec, Sobibór, Lublin and Treblinka have dozens of crematoria? Have there been confirmed shippings of thousands of tons of coal to these sites? And if they were not burned, where are the mass graves?

Oh, btw, I don't say there weren't any mass shootings after "Barbarossa", especially of bolshevik Jews (commissars). Any local SS officer or political leader handled the matter differently. Because there never existed a termination order, but only an order to move the Jews to the East, some locals had no more space for Jews or wanted to get rid of them for other reasons, so yes, some were killed even without an order. As Irving says, "war is ugly".
Libertarian
Libertarian

Posts : 63
Points : 1821
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2019-09-12
Location : Jewish colony "Germany"

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by 09VUCBRAr0 Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:41 pm

A screen capture from archive.org, I wounder how long before they delete it.

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 ?di=0UVO1TWL
09VUCBRAr0
09VUCBRAr0

Posts : 2
Points : 460
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-03-16

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:32 pm

Something I never knew, they've had an autonomous homeland in Russia far longer than Israel!

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Oblast10
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 225
Points : 1902
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Greenlight144000 Fri May 05, 2023 3:51 am

Does anyone know any good books about Hitler, the Jews or the holohoax?

Greenlight144000

Posts : 10
Points : 941
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-11-28

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by RileySlowWave Fri May 05, 2023 5:03 pm

Greenlight144000 wrote:Does anyone know any good books about Hitler, the Jews or the holohoax?

here’s a fascinating article worth considering: http://mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf

“Well, Hitler's pose, including Mein Kampf, was just another larger instance of the same thing. It was a longer and more prominent project to whitewash the Jews and the Industrialists, and to give credibility to the Marxists. Like Pound, Hitler was set up to fail. He attacked the Jews, was later shown to be a very bad man, and through him the Jews and other Industrialists were cleansed.

This is why Mein Kampf is so clever, and why it worked so well. Like the Protocols, although fake it contains a lot of truth. It therefore fools a lot of people, not all of them Jew haters. As we have seen, the Industrialists were behind the Weimar Republic. Many of these Industrialists were Jewish. And these people did stab the German Army in the back, since the outcome of WW1 was predetermined. The Industrialists knew Germany would lose from the first shot in 1914. That was the script. The idea, as usual, was to empty all the national treasuries in many rich countries, steal all the productivity of the lower classes for several years, cull the populations a bit, test new weaponry, and bring the aristocracy down another notch. All this acted to further solidify and cloak the positions of the Industrialists. After this major theft and hoax, the citizenry was naturally suspicious. By 1918 many were whispering the truth: that Germany—like Russia—had just been raped by the Industrialists with the war as an excuse and smokescreen. Many were looking sideways at the bankers and the richest Jewish families. So these families realized the first thing they needed to do was a run a major misdirection campaign, to redirect everyone's gazes. Hitler's career was just the most visible part of this campaign over the next two decades. He was hired to tell the people what they already knew, but then to subtly turn their gaze to other things. After he had done that, the whole story could be flipped. Hitler would fall in the nastiest manner possible, making the average citizen think they were wrong about the Jews and other Industrialists.

And this is exactly what happened. Hitler was made to look far worse than any Jew or Industrialist, and after the war everyone was taught to look out for genocidal Nazis, not cloaked Industrialists. Beyond that, a constant stream of other manufactured bogeymen have been marched across the headlines in the Western Press, again to keep your eyes off the real bad guys. In the US it was Red Commies, then cult murderers like Manson, then serial killers, and now mass murderers. Anything to keep your eyes off the Industrialists that have been running all the real schemes all along.

On the way out, I beg you to notice I have taken a third path here. I am not confirming what anyone else has told you, on either side. I have shown you that both the mainstream story and the alternative story of Hitler has been faked. I am neither pro-Hitler or anti-Hitler, since I have just shown you he was little more than an actor and agent. He was no more responsible for whatever happened in WW2 than Obama is responsible for whatever is happening in Libya or Syria. Without a Teleprompter, Obama couldn't even spell Libya or Syria. It was the same with Hitler, and that also includes all his fake henchmen, who were also just poster boys for Nazism. Nazism, like everything else, was manufactured from the ground up by Military Intelligence, at the behest of the billionaires. It was little more than another stupid script.

This doesn't mean the World Wars didn't happen, it just means they didn't happen for the reasons you are told. They were manufactured in whole and faked in part, to do exactly what General Smedley Butler told you in 1935: to hide the racket that is war.

So, was Hitler's death also faked? Of course. But I have gone far beyond that here, showing that his LIFE was faked. It was all from a script, and large parts of it never happened at all. They only happened on paper and in fake photos and newsreels. So when David Irving said Hitler was created by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, he wasn't joking. It may have been a slip of the tongue or a clue dropped on purpose, but either way it was very close to the truth. It explains why propaganda and theater and art were such a major part of the Nazi story, including the whole Leni Riefenstahl subtext. Remember, her first movie for the Nazis, Victory of Faith, came out in September 1933. Her second movie, Triumph of the Will, came out in 1935. She was a famous movie director and actress, and these Nazi films (including the later Olympia) were huge productions. Triumph of the Will “starred” Hitler, Himmler, Hess, Lutze, and many other top Nazis, as well as 30,000 extras. Some will write in to tell me the big crowd scenes we see in the Hitler newsreels couldn't have been faked, but they were faked in Triumph of the Will. Again, director Riefenstahl had 30,000 extras to work with. After all I have shown you above, you should really pause and look closely at these Nazi movies in a new light. They are a gigantic clue most have passed over. They weren't just propaganda, they were the actual creation of the story.

I also remind you that Hitler had connections to the Prussian Royal Theatre, through his early handler Dietrich Eckart. Remember, Eckart was the protégé of the artistic director of the Royal Theatre, Count von Hulsen-Haeseler. So do you really think it was a coincidence Hitler was already hanging out with actors and playwrights by 1920? No, it is another big clue, one everyone has missed. This is why they insert fake clues like the Thule Society. The whole Thule Society clue has always been a diversion, and it was inserted right at this place in the history, when Hitler was meeting Eckart. They wanted you following the sexy occult clue, and missing the obvious link to the Prussian Royal Theatre.”
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Posts : 80
Points : 584
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : N. America

http://flateartheducation.com

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Rapsher Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:46 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by Douglas Sea on 06/15/2015

RE:
If you want to expose the mother of all historical fictions, nothing is quite as massive as the holocaust religion.  

I completely disagree. The spinning ball hoax "outweighs" the hollow hoax by far. I can concede that with the vitriol the adherents of the hollow hoax religion espouse might make it a more dangerous lie to expose. However wasn't the original IFERS founder's house burned down?


Kind of semantics. Both issues rank among the cornerstone lies preached to us. I literally can't make it a single day without someone using a Nazi/Hitler/German reference as it pertains to the lie... literally and I challenge anyone to make the same conscious note and see if you can go a day. You don't even have to interact with anyone. If you watch any video clips or anything, it's going to constantly get brought up. It's amazing the way that lies get instilled in most people and the cliche' manner in which many people speak.

Rapsher

Posts : 17
Points : 1071
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-04
Age : 47
Location : Reno, NV

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Rapsher Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:07 am

"At the time, Russia also invaded Poland, but we (Britain and the US) allied with them and the true evil dictator that was Stalin with his disgusting gulags."

Awesome post, this is kind of semantics, but it bugs the crap out of me nonetheless and just want to note that it's a habit that those of us in this realm of thinking should try and break and that's the use of the collective word "we". Sometimes it's fair to use the collective. When it comes to ball Earth I will use the term we because there likely isn't anyone who this lie hasn't been preached too. But when you're talking about the actions of countries (the leaders/powers that be) to say that "we" allied with Stalin. I guess if you wan't to personally hold yourself accountable for allying with Stalin be my guest. I personally take no responsibility and hold no accountability for the actions of a country during a period of time that I didn't even live in and even if I did live in that time I would take no responsibility in the slaughtering of countless people unless I took part in the slaughtering of those people and/or agreed in the slaughtering. If the US invades some country in the present I'm certainly not going to include myself in that equation just because of what plot of land I was born on.

Rapsher

Posts : 17
Points : 1071
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-04
Age : 47
Location : Reno, NV

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Rapsher Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:25 am

When anyone around the world was put into a camp during WWII (Japanese, Italians, Germans, Americans, etc) they were called internment camps, but when the poor jews were placed in one it magically transformed into a concentration camp. In the US/Britain there were countless camps housing Japanese, Germans, Italians etc, but all of that sort of gets brushed under the table, but if by chance they get found out and or brought up it comes with the notion... but they were only placed in internment camps, the jews had to endure concentration camps.

And you ever notice just how many so called survivors of the Jewish camps there are who are still poppin off about there so called experience in a camp during WWII. There sure are a lot of survivors given that 6 million were gassed (which is obviously bs). Just yesterday i was watching a Karen clip on youtube where some goofy chick was irrationally going off on someone because they weren't jewish and living in their I guess apartment complex, which was mostly jewish but since they couldn't fill it up with jews they had to rent to some non jews. But anyways, this chick looks to be approximately 50-60 years old and she's claiming to be a holocaust survivor. And the guy filming her says, what are you racist and she says, oh you're playing the black card, but meanwhile she pulled out the holocaust card and she wasn't even old enough to be a holocaust survivor.

Rapsher

Posts : 17
Points : 1071
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-04
Age : 47
Location : Reno, NV

Lightning_Peasant, T1DRUMMER, tycho_brahe, Stephanie Campbell, Mikeyw74 and Enki999 like this post

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Mikeyw74 Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:31 pm

If 6 million jews were gassed in con camps how are so many still alive?

Mikeyw74

Posts : 4
Points : 286
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-09-08
Age : 49
Location : Mobile Al

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 6 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum