IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holocaust/Holohoax

+37
nowhereelsetogo
09VUCBRAr0
Russian Blue Cat
pitagoras
MarytheBerry
notdownunder
markwilson
Libertarian
Brainbrunz
BosnianFlatearther
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Torus_Ouroboros
MaryMoon
CSI
FL@T-E@RTH
Houstonwehaveaproblem
SoMuchToUnlearn
Real World
blackchoy
Schpankme
Artemis
Arr3stMe
Admin
Hawkward
Kristubs
Foreverlearning
Medicine
csp
Albert Tucker
thesilentone
mitch
Kostas
George Tirebiter
FlatIsBack
Beashambassador
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Empty Re: The Holocaust/Holohoax

Post by Kostas Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:05 am

Recent example how they pushing holohoax in countries which sufered most from jewish comunist regime and putting guilt on the all Lithuanian people:

Author Rūta Vanagaitė two year ago presented a book, "Our Own", about the Holocaust in Lithuania(Our own boys used to go shooting people after school)

https://en.delfi.lt/lithuania/society/author-explores-holocaust-in-lithuania-our-own-boys-used-to-go-shooting-people-after-school.d?id=70250476

Not surprise her real name Ruta Vanagaite Wiman confesses about her new relationship: her new significant other is the well-known Nazi hunter E. Zuroff
Rūta Vanagaitė was accompanied by Efraim Zuroff to the signing of her autobiography Višta Strimelės Galva on Thursday evening in Vilnius. R. Vanagaitė admitted to DELFI her one year long relationship with the Simon Wiesenthal centre's director and so-called angriest nazi hunter E. Zuroff.

Read more: https://en.delfi.lt/opinion/vanagaite-confesses-about-her-new-relationship-her-new-significant-other-is-the-well-known-nazi-hunter-e-zuroff.d?id=76185201

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Efraim-zuroff-ruta-vanagaite-76185343
The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Z

Interesting that after 71 year they do not have a single proof of mass jew killing in Lithuania. They say that
lithuanians exsterminated 95 % of the Litvaks(lithuanian jews), to contrary Lithuanians have documents and and names of the jews who partisipated in genocide of lithuanians and later in 1993 fled to Israel.

Ruta Vanagaite Wiman recently released (autobiographical book) Chicken with the Head of a Baltic Herring (Višta Strimelės Galva),"
The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Ruta-vanagaite-with-her-new-book-76186271

Where she made statments based on KGB documents about Lithuania's anti-Soviet resistance commander Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas. That he participated in the jew killing and that Ramanauskas-Vanagas was not tortured, but tried to commit suicide.
Of couse KGB did not tortured people:
The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Dzuko_dienorastis-51
The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Descatered-bodies
After torture and killing they often nailed bodies to the walls for people to see.  

Lithuanian partisans, known as the Forest Brothers, began guerrilla warfare against the Soviet forces as soon as the front passed over them in 1944, and continued an armed struggle until 1953, though individual fighters held out until the 1960s

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Adolfas_Ramanauskas-Vanagas01
Ramanauskas commander of the Dainava partisan district.
The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Dzuko_dienorastis-43

Ramanauskas, who worked as a teacher in Alytus, joined anti-Soviet resistance in 1945 and became the commander of the Dainava partisan district a couple of years later and of the South Lithuania Region in 1948. Ramanauskas and his wife were arrested in Kaunas in 1956 and he was sentenced to death a year later.

Two days ago: Publisher withdraws Vanagaitė's books over remarks about Lithuanian partisan leader
The publishing group Alma Littera said on Friday that it was ending cooperation with Rūta Vanagaitė and withdrawing all of her books from the market over the author's unacceptable statements about Lithuania's anti-Soviet resistance commander Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas.

Let see next move of these Nazi hunters

Read more: https://en.delfi.lt/lithuania/culture/publisher-withdraws-vanagaites-books-over-remarks-about-lithuanian-partisan-leader.d?id=76186187
Kostas
Kostas

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:14 am

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:09 pm

The BBC have been pushing the HOLOHOAX recently, they had a segment on the VDS show on Friday celebrating 73 years since the HOLOHOAX,
I could understand a 70 year anniversary, that makes sense to push the lie, or even a 75 year anniversary (that makes much more sense) so why are the BBC pushing a 73 year anniversary?
I would postulate that the BBC are pushing a 73 year anniversary to continually push the HOLOHOAX lie.

Again we see the Jews in the media controlling and pushing the narrative...
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Empty More Research to Cremate the Hoax

Post by CSI Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:23 pm

The updated edition of Germar Rudolf's book:

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Captur10

Link to PDF: http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Ive just been banned of my 4th FB acct for posting about hitler or germany.
This time it was for a comment on a public thread that said Germany had superior work camps.

So I immediately logged into the 4th back up acct I had already made,
but then FB asked me suddenly to confirm my identity and when i refused, the account disappeared.
Superior camps, thats right.  My people are awesome, keep proving it by having to shut us up

Dont know if you all saw this one yet but Monika here, apologized to her mom for believing the holohoax lies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxOmzT8tQ6E&t=2s

Then she went to Germany for Sylvia Stolz trial and they took a break in the courtroom, walked over and arrested Monika and now she is being held in maximum security prison in Munich(jan 3rd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMwT9ocEig

you can write her a letter if you want :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Te6BcAMFI

Here is one from her so we know she is alright for now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BKY5AcN__Y&t=3s
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Got off my latest 3 day ban for a day , then just got banned 7 days again for a hilarious hitler meme that i dont even remember posting on facebook Laughing

So if anyone needs me for things we were talking about on facebook yesterday,
fromthefishbowl77@gmail.com

or ask me for our flat earth warriors discord link if you want to come see what we have made over at our discord server Smile
<3 warrior mama out
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:06 am

Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Empty The So-Called Nanking Massacre was a Fabrication

Post by Aquarius Zeteticus 88 Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:43 am

This thread will be concerning the "Nanking Massacre" and/or other things concerning the Asiatic continent in the buildup to WWII. Many on this forum have a good knowledge of the Holohoax propaganda. I am currently researching things going on in Asia prior to the Tokyo Trials. I will begin this thread with an article from Veterans Today By Jonas E. Alexis -
June 16, 2018. This will provide some background on the Nanking subject for anyone interested. I will follow this up with some commentary of the article and background information on the two Nationalist factions in China at the time competing for power while the Communists were gaining power and I will go into how you had genuine Nationalists and Neocons just like in the west. I will get into Pearl Harbor as well.

Nanking Massacre: Interview with Arimasa Kubo and Moteki Hiromichi (Part II)

American historian John Toland: The Japanese "poured a billion dollars into the bandit-infested, sparsely populated territory [Manchuria], and maintained such law and order along the railroads that hundreds of thousands of Japanese, Chinese and Korean traders and settlers flooded into the area."

…Veterans Today By Jonas E. Alexis -June 16, 2018. , Arimasa Kubo, and Moteki Hiromichi

Born in Japan in 1955 in Hyogo, Arisama Kubo is a writer. He has written numerous works on science, culture and history over the years, and he is the president of Remnant Publishing. Many of his works have been translated to Korean and Chinese.
Moteki Hiromichi was born in Tokyo in 1941 and is a graduate of Tokyo University’s School of Economics. After working for Fuji Electric Company and the International Wool Secretariat, he founded the publishing company Sekai Shuppan in 1990.
In cooperation with the American company Mangajin, Inc., Moteki published Mangajin, an educational magazine on Japan containing bilingual comic books for Japanese language learners. He is also the secretary of the Society for the Dissemination of Historical Fact.

JEA: For readers who have never heard of the so-called Nanking or Nanjing Massacre, describe for us the issue here.

AK: During the Shanghai Incident in 1937, when the Chinese military of more than 30,000 soldiers attacked Shanghai, many people were killed: Japanese, Chinese and Western civilians.

That was the beginning of the Sino-Japanese war. To stop the Chinese attack, Japan decided to occupy Nanking, the then capital of the Republic of China. So the Nanking Massacre thesis states that the Japanese military liquidated, tortured, and slaughtered Chinese civilians in Nanking on a massive scale in December 1937.

This issue is quite divisive. Massacre affirmationists claim that during the occupation of Nanking, the Japanese army committed numerous atrocities such as rape, looting, arson and the execution of prisoners of war and civilians. They argue that the Japanese massacred about 300,000 Chinese people in Nanking over a period of six weeks.

On the other hand, massacre skeptics claim that newspapers, photos, documentary films, records and testimonies in those days overwhelmingly suggest that the Nanking Massacre is pure fiction. According to skeptics, the so-called Nanking Massacre was spearheaded by Chinese Nationalists and Communists for purely political purposes.

I was born in 1955, ten years after the end of World War II. After Japan was defeated in 1945, Japan was being deprived of independence for seven years. Military leaders who knew the events and complex issues leading up to the war itself were executed, and all the important documents and information which would have situated the conflict in a historical and rational context were controlled by US officials.

During those seven years Japan lost many good testimonies, records and memories of the war. There is no question that the United States, as professor and prolific scholar Nishio Kanji puts it in his meticulous article “Breaking the Seal on the GHQ Burned Books,” was involved in what ought to be called “book burning.” They would confiscate documents, newspaper articles, magazines and TV shows which attempted to present a fair balance of the causes of the war.

During the Tokyo Trial (1946-1948), Japanese NHK radio under the American occupation army repeatedly broadcasted the American version of the war that the bad guys were not Japanese civilians, but the Japanese military. Many Japanese people were thus led to believe that the Japanese military was very bad indeed.

That was why many Japanese who had been born after the war ended up believing the lie that the Nanking Massacre was a fact which ought to be placed in the canons of historical research. I myself used to believe that the Nanking Massacre was incontrovertibly true. I thought, “Many people say so. It was a war, and such a thing could have happened.”
But many scholarly studies which thoroughly explain the issues surrounding Nanking have already been published in Japan. Those studies are a breath of fresh air. We now have enough evidence which puts to rest that the Nanking Massacre is an invention.

Atrocities and massacres were rather committed by the Chinese military in Nanking and its suburbs. The Chinese military in those days was like gangs and burglars, so to speak.

As I will demonstrate, they even massacred many Chinese civilians. American eyewitnesses were also there. Japanese soldiers committed a small number of crimes like robbery or rapes, but they were strictly punished. I think we should know these historical facts.

JEA: You argue that the massacre has been fabricated. You said: “Today, we have numerous reliable pieces of evidence showing that the massacre did not actually occur.” Flesh out the arguments for us here.

AK: When Hu Jintao, former president of China (who by the way was a proponent of the Nanking Massacre narrative), visited Japan in 2008, the Committee for the Examination of the Facts about Nanking (Japanese committee) handed him an open letter, and requested his answer. The main points of the letter were the following.

(1) The president late Mao Tsetung had never referred to the “Nanking Massacre” even once in his life.

(2) From Dec. 1, 1937, till Nov. 24, 1938, the spokesman of the Chinese nationalist party gave about 300 press interviews at Hankou, but never mentioned that “Civilians were massacred in Nanking” nor “prisoners of war were illegally executed.”

(3) According to the “International Committee” which took care of the “Nanking Safety Zone” (the Japanese military installed a safety zone in Nanking to protect civilians, and had Westerners take care of the civilians), the population of Nanking just before the fall of Nanking was about 200,000. How could the Japanese military massacre 300,000 people in a city that has only 200,000?

Later, the Committee also announced that the Nanking population had increased to about 250,000 a month after the occupation. If Nanking were a completely devastating city, why did Chinese citizens come back to Nanking, which increased the population?

(4) The same record also listed crimes of Japanese soldiers. In the list, murders were 26 cases in total, one of which was actually witnessed, and the rest were all hearsay. It was evidently declared that the witnessed murder was a legitimate killing, and the Japanese are not responsible for it. This record indicates that your country’s claim of the Nanking Massacre is false.

(5) The Nanking Massacre Memorial Museum displays many pictures of the alleged massacre by the Japanese military, and other museums in China and books also do the same; however, we now know from many pieces of evidence and scientific research that not even one of the pictures is genuine. Every one of them is either unrelated to Nanking, fabricated or elaborated.

This open letter ends with the words, “Wishing the true friendly relationship between China and Japan, we handed this to you. We look forward to hearing your response.”

China has yet to formulate a cogent response to the open letter. They can’t answer, because the Chinese Communist Party knows that the Nanking Massacre was an elaborate hoax.

As I have already mentioned, if we open the newspapers of those days—not only Japanese newspapers, but also newspapers from the United States and the UK—we would come with the inexorable fact that the pictures taken at the real scenes of Nanking under the Japanese occupation are different from the pictures that are being perpetuated by the Chinese government and American writers like the late Iris Chang.

The earlier newspapers portrayed a city where peace and order were being restored; Chinese were coming back to the city; Chinese were buying and selling and smiling. Those papers also reported that the Chinese were also in the process of buying and selling from Chinese merchants.

If you think I am lying, please check your country’s newspaper during several weeks after Dec. 13, 1937. I think you can check it at the National Library online. When the Japanese troops entered Nanking, more than 100 press reporters and photographers were with them. The press corps were not only from Japan, but also from European and American press organizations, including Reuters and AP.

You will notice that none of them reported the occurrence of a massacre of 300,000 people. Paramount News produced films on the Japanese occupation in Nanking, but again none of those films ever suggested that there was a massacre.
Just eleven days after the Japanese occupation in Nanking (December 24, 1937), the British newspaper in China—the North China Daily News—published photos portraying Japanese soldiers distributing foods to Nanking citizens, and the citizens were more than happy to receive them. A Japanese pictorial book (published in 1938) has photos taken on Dec. 20 of Japanese soldiers playing with Chinese children in Nanking using toys. Chinese parents welcome those Japanese soldiers.

The newspapers and media of all over the world were replete with such scenes. How can we say that it was a massacred city? All the cruel pictures like the ones that are shown in Iris Chang’s book and in other places are either fabrication or unrelated to Nanking. Some pictures are of Chinese victims killed by Chinese soldiers. The Chinese propaganda bureau used such pictures to blame the Japanese military.

We also have testimonies of those who actually were in Nanking under the Japanese occupation. Kenichi Ara, a researcher of modern history, published a compilation of the testimonies of Japanese press reporters, soldiers and diplomats who had documented accounts during the Japanese campaign. In these testimonies, no one testified that there had been a civilian massacre.

For instance, Kannosuke Mitoma, a press reporter of the Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun newspaper, worked as the head of the Nanking branch office for some years. In those days his daughter attended the Japanese elementary school in Nanking (from the first grade to the fifth). The daughter testified, “I used to play with neighboring Chinese children in Nanking, but I have never heard even a rumor of the massacre.”

A Japanese ex-soldier testified, “When I was washing my face in a hospital in Nanking, a Chinese man came to me and said, ‘Good morning, soldier,’ in fluent Japanese. He continued, ‘I was in Osaka for 18 years.’ I asked him to become a translator for the Japanese army. He later went to his family, came back and said, ‘I told my family, ‘The Japanese army has come. So, you are now all safe.’” He cooperated faithfully with the Japanese army for 15 months until we reached Hankou.”

Naofuku Mikuni, a press reporter, testified, “Nanking citizens were generally cheerful and friendly to the Japanese just after the fall of Nanking, and also in August 1938 when I came back to Nanking.”
One can say that this is all propaganda. But James McCallum, who was an American medical doctor in Nanking, wrote in his diary on December 31, 1937:
“Today I saw crowds of people flocking across Chung Shan [Zhongshan] Road out of the Zone. They came back later carrying rice which was being distributed by the Japanese from the Executive Yuan Examination Yuan.”
McCallum continued to say:
“I must report a good deed done by some Japanese. Recently several very nice Japanese have visited the hospital. We told them of our lack of food supplies for the patients. Today they brought in 100 shing [jin (equivalent to six kilograms)] of beans along with some beef. We have had no meat at the hospital for a month and these gifts were mighty welcome. They asked what else we would like to have.” Are these the scenes of a city in brutal massacre?

JEA: You wrote that those who committed atrocities were largely Chinese soldiers. So, did they commit the atrocities and blamed them on Japanese soldiers? If so, why would they do that?

AK: Good question. An American adviser to the Chinese Nationalist propaganda bureau, Theodore H. White, confessed, “It was considered necessary to lie to [the United States], to deceive it, to do anything to persuade America… That was the only strategy of the Chinese government…”

The top of the Chinese Nationalist Party, Chiang Kai-shek, knew he could not beat the Japanese with his own military force. Chiang wished to pull the USA into his war against Japan. He used every means to deceive America.
In China, long before the Japanese military entered Nanking, there had been many cruel pictures such as beheading Chinese men, skewering Chinese women, massacring people, etc. Because there was a civil war throughout China during that time, the Chinese government collected many of those pictures. The cruel pictures were even being sold to travelers at city stores!

Keep also in mind that this is not completely foreign to China at all. Mao, as we now know, liquidated at least 45 million people in cold blood. Noted historian of modern China Frank Dikötter of the University of Hong Kong has meticulously produced evidence for these issues from archival documents in his study Mao’s Great Famine: The History of China’s Most Devastating Catastrophe.

Moreover, Chiang used pictures that were taken from China’s own internal war and put the blame on the Japanese military in order to persuade America about how evil Japan was. He even let his men take pictures of Japanese atrocities by Chinese men taking the form of Japanese soldiers. Chiang distributed them to the American congress and mass media. It was like “Japan is really bad. They are evils. Please support us.” American politicians and people were thus deceived.

For instance, Ralph Townsend (1900-1975), American vice-consul in Shanghai, whom I respect, knew the real state of affairs in China, saw many Chinese atrocities and lies, and alarmed the diabolical plot of the Chinese propaganda loudly, saying “The US should trust Japan, not China.”

But American politicians did not have ears to hear him. Instead of paying attention to what he had to say, they imprisoned him. Townsend was the author of the much controversial and bestselling book Ways That Are Dark: The Truth About China, a devastating critique of China’s political and cultural movements. The Chinese government banned the book!

Historians say that the Chinese chronicles were the “history of those who deceived and of those who were deceived.” Contrary to the Japanese and even American cultures which value honesty, Chinese officials during that era were very skilled in lying and deceiving. I’ll give you one example which actually occurred in Nanking.

As mentioned earlier, the Japanese military installed the Safety Zone inside Nanking city to protect civilians. American professors at a college in Nanking and some other Westerners took care of the civilians of the zone by the request of the Japanese military. However, the Westerners broke the agreement with the Japanese military and hid many Chinese soldiers in their camp.

In those days, the Japanese military were trying to crack down all crimes in the city, but the crimes did not stop, although the Japanese soldiers were well disciplined. They finally arrested the criminals. The criminals were Chinese soldiers who had been nurtured by the Westerners who allowed them to stay in the camp. Please read the January 4, 1938 issue of the New York Times about them:
“American professors remaining at Ginling College in Nanking… were seriously embarrassed to discover that they had been harboring a deserted Chinese Army colonel and six of his subordinate officers. The professors had, in fact, made the colonel second in authority at the refugee camp….
“The ex-Chinese officers in the presence of Americans and other foreigners confessed looting in Nanking and also that one night they dragged girls from the refugee camp into the darkness and the next day blamed Japanese soldiers for the attacks.”

The Chinese soldiers were conducting anti-Japanese maneuvers in the Zone. The American professors had been blaming the Japanese military for all the atrocities in Nanking until then; however, many of those atrocities had actually been committed by the Chinese soldiers whom they harbored.

Those Chinese soldiers had repeatedly committed rape, looting and other atrocities and made it look as if they had been committed by Japanese soldiers, or intimidated the victims into lying that the assailants were Japanese. The Osaka Asahi Shimbun newspaper on February 17, 1938, also reported a group of secret Chinese soldiers who had committed atrocities while speaking Japanese:
“A Chinese group, who had posed as Japanese and committed atrocities in Nanking, was arrested… Since false reports about Japanese military officers in Nanking are beginning to circulate in foreign countries, military policemen in Nanking were trying to discover the source, and they have finally found it.
“The policemen arrested a group of Chinese soldiers who had committed numerous atrocities such as looting and violence in refugee camps, posing as Japanese soldiers… These are eleven Chinese soldiers who had once worked at a tailor shop in Seoul, Korea (in those days Korea was a part of Japan), speaking fluent Japanese.
“They made counterfeit of Japanese translator’s armband and posed as Japanese. Having three strongholds for activities, they ran wild in refugee camps, evading pursuit of the Imperial Army. The damage due to their robberies was about 50,000 Yuan in total, and cases of violence were countless. Innocent Chinese citizens believed and did not doubt that they were Japanese. That was why the detection became late.”

Thus, the so-called atrocities in Nanking were committed by the Chinese soldiers hiding in the Safety zone. They even killed Chinese civilians. One of the witnesses was James Espy, the American vice-consul in Nanking. He reported to the American Embassy at Hankou,
“During the last few days some violations of people and property were undoubtedly committed by them [Chinese soldiers]. Chinese soldiers in their mad rush to discard their military uniforms and put on civilian clothes, in a number of incidents, killed civilians to obtain their clothing.”

The Chinese soldiers thus killed Chinese civilians. Japanese soldiers also witnessed their dead bodies in the streets. They were many. The Chinese soldiers did this to obtain civilian clothing and to hide in the refugee camp.

Why did the Chinese soldiers choose to hide and not run away from Nanking? Because if the Chinese soldiers tried to escape from Nanking, they would have been killed by Chinese soldiers. Those soldiers were called the “supervisory unit.” They used to wait at the back gate of Nanking. They were also ordered to kill any of their fellow soldiers trying to flee from the battlefield.

Many Chinese soldiers were killed that way. There was a mountain of dead bodies at the back gate. A Japanese soldier saw the scene, weeping and said, “What a country! Compatriots kill compatriots.” Keep also in mind that the US supported Chiang Kai-shek and his Chinese military.

The amazing thing is that injured Chinese soldiers who surrendered could get treatments from the Japanese army medics. In the POW camp, they could even enjoy playing the Chinese music instruments. How different was that, compared with the Chinese military?

A Chinese soldier Liu Qixiong was once hiding in the Nanking Safety Zone and was caught as a POW. He was used as a coolie with salary for a while in the Japanese military. Seeing the lives of the Japanese, he himself became pro-Japanese, and later became the commander of a brigade for Wang Jingwei’s pro-Japanese government.

The Source of the Nanking Deception

JEA: Who propagated the idea that the Nanking Massacre was a fact of history? Iris Chang’s book, The Rape Of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust Of World War II, is still quite popular in my country, the United States. But was she the first one to perpetuate the fabrication?

AK: The first source of the so-called “Nanking Massacre” was not a Chinese but an American who was a supporter of the Chinese Nationalists. Miner S. Bates (1897-1978), who was in Nanking as a leading member of the International Committee for the Nanking Safety Zone, wrote in January 1938:
“Evidence from burials indicates that close to forty thousand unarmed persons were killed within and near the walls of Nanking, of whom some 30 percent had never been soldiers.”

The number of the victims was thus first claimed to be about 40,000, not 300,000. The number 300,000 is a so-called “Chinese figure.” Bates got his Ph.D. at Yale University in Chinese history and became a professor at Nanking University. Interestingly enough, if you go to the Yale University archive, you will see the work of Bates on the Nanking incident there. Bates also testified at the Tokyo Trial after the war that he had seen many civilian dead bodies lying about everywhere in his neighborhood for many days in Nanking after its fall.

Bates is still revered in the US as a hero who protected Nanking civilians from the Japanese massacre; however, this is incorrect. Bates was publicly a Christian missionary and a university professor in Nanking. But it is also a fact that he was an adviser to the Chinese Nationalist Party.

In other words, Bates was part of the Chinese propaganda machine. Bates was later decorated by Chiang Kai-shek for his “contribution,” for he himself wrote so in his personal history.
As I mentioned earlier, the International Committee members living in Nanking repeatedly blamed the Japanese military for many atrocities, such as rape and looting, but those were largely committed by Chinese soldiers who were hiding in secret locations. It must be emphasized that it was only Bates who reported the alleged Japanese mass-killings of civilians in Nanking.

Even the spokesman of the Chinese nationalist party never mentioned the Japanese massacre at their 300-plus press interviews at Hankou after the Japanese occupation of Nanking. Bates was thus the only man who was eager to try to insist that the Nanking Massacre was real. The people who were or once were in Nanking did not see any Japanese mass-killings of civilians, but it was possible for Bates to let the people outside Nanking believe there had been such a massacre.

Unlike James Espy, who reported that the Chinese themselves were in the business of killing civilians and taking their clothes for covert activities, Bates never reported such devastating news largely because that would have ruined his prevailing assumptions, which he knew were based on false premises. Hence, Bates’ report was very biased, for he was secretly acting as an agent of the Chinese propaganda machine.

Was the Nanking Massacre that Bates insisted true? No. The number “unarmed 40,000 victims” that Bates insisted was tricky. It was the number from the burial list of the Red Swastika Society, a Chinese group which buried almost all the dead bodies under the request of the Japanese military. The society buried nearly 40,000 bodies. This was the total number of those who were killed in Nanking.

The Bates testimony at the Tokyo Trial contained mistakes or willful lies. According to the Japanese newspaper Tokyo Nichinichi Shimbun on December 26, 1937—which reported that correspondents Wakaume and Murakami visited Professor Bates at his university on December 15, two days after the fall of Nanking—Bates welcomed Wakaume and Murakami in good humor, shook hands with them and said:
“I am so happy that the orderly Japanese military entered Nanking and peace has been restored to the city.”
The correspondents did not see in his neighborhood the “…many civilian dead bodies lying about everywhere” which Bates alluded to. Bates also testified numerous things that are simply not factual. Prof. Shudo Higashinakano of Asia University, who inquired the details, wrote, “I can’t help being surprised of his double-tongues.”

Bates claimed that some 30 percent out of the 40,000 had been civilians. However, Professor Tadao Takemoto (Tsukuba University) and Professor Yasuo Ohara (Kokugakuin University) point out that the “evidence from burials” of the Red Swastika Society in fact contains only 0.3 percent of women and children.

I don’t know about you, but 30 percent is very different from 0.3 percent. If the Japanese military killed many civilians, the percentage of women and children must have been very high, yet it was actually almost none.

That means that the “40,000 casualties” were Chinese armed soldiers. Some were Chinese soldiers killed by the Japanese military, some were Chinese soldiers killed by the Chinese supervisory unit, and the rest were Chinese civilian men killed by Chinese soldiers to obtain their civilian clothing. As for the Chinese soldiers, many of them discarded military uniforms when they were running away. So, the dead bodies looked like civilians.

I don’t know about you, but 30 percent is very different from 0.3 percent. If the Japanese military killed many civilians, the percentage of women and children must have been very high, yet it was actually almost none.

That means that the “40,000 casualties” were Chinese armed soldiers. Some were Chinese soldiers killed by the Japanese military, some were Chinese soldiers killed by the Chinese supervisory unit, and the rest were Chinese civilian men killed by Chinese soldiers to obtain their civilian clothing. As for the Chinese soldiers, many of them discarded military uniforms when they were running away. So, the dead bodies looked like civilians.

Kajimura and about 30 men hurried there with the village people, but it was after the enemy had already committed looting, rape, and murder in the village and gone. Kajimura wrote, “Chinese civilians, who were attacked by Chinese soldiers, asking Japanese soldiers for help. What a contradiction! This just shows what Chinese soldiers are.”

Such Chinese soldiers did also many wicked things in Nanking. F. Tillman Durdin, an American news reporter who covered Nanking, wrote, “(From December 7 the Chinese army) set fire to nearly every city, town, and village on the outskirts of the city (Nanking). They burned down…entire villages…to cinders, at an estimated value of 20 to 30 million (1937) US dollars.”

Kannosuke Mitoma, a press reporter, testified:
“After entering Nanking, I interviewed a Chinese husband and his wife who had been in the Nanking Safety Zone since before the fall of Nanking. They said: ‘When Chinese soldiers were in the city, they came to the refugees everyday to plunder food, commodities and every cent of money. They took away young men for labor and young women to rape. They were basically bandits. And in this Safety Zone there still are bad Chinese men.”

These Chinese soldiers plundered, killed and destroyed many Chinese lives. And here we are going to examine the work of Professor Lewis S. C. Smythe, who conducted an investigation on this issue during December 1937 and March 1938, particularly inside the walls of Nanking and its rural area.

Smythe’s report does not specify whether the assailants were Japanese or Chinese; however, those who have subscribed to the Nanking Massacre have seized Smythe’s investigation without qualification and without laying out the parameters. Smythe’s investigation is pretty straightforward: the method was to choose arbitrarily one victim from every 50 homes in the urban area, and one from every 250 homes in the rural area; then Smythe and his assistants interviewed the residents about the damage.

According to Smythe’s investigation, 2,400 civilians were killed in the urban area due to brutal treatment, and 4,200 were taken away (and considered dead). In the rural area of Nanking (Jiangning), 9,160 civilians were killed due to brutal treatment. Thus, the total number of the civilians dead and missing was l5,760. Were they killed by the Japanese or the Chinese?

Most of the assailants were in fact Chinese. As mentioned in Durdin’s article, the Chinese military set fire to all the houses in the rural area of Nanking and burned them down, killing many Chinese people. As one Chinese husband and wife in the Safety Zone testified, the Chinese military took away men and forced them to become soldiers or to do hard work. Moreover, as mentioned in the Espy’s report, many Chinese soldiers killed civilians and took their clothes in order to discard military uniforms.

Smythe’s investigation thus included many civilians who had been killed by the Chinese military. We can say that the number of civilians killed by the Japanese military were only a few. However, these investigations and many other right testimonies were later forgotten.

After that, the Chinese Communist Party took over and began to perpetuate the Nanking Massacre. They knew this was a covert operation and manipulation. They built the Nanking Massacre Memorial Museum in China with many fake evidences, and their education system was built on this massive, anti-Japanese deception. Every dictatorship always makes enemies outside to rule its people inside.

Iris Chang’s book was a recent big hit for the Rape of Nanking narrative. As you mentioned in the first article, Chang committed suicide in 2004. The Economist magazine commented that she had committed the suicide perhaps because her book was much criticized, and she was deeply depressed about it.

But why did much of the media in the United States promote her book? The US once dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japan which killed about 300,000 unarmed civilians; they also dropped many other bombs on Japanese cities and massacred more than 400,000, civilians. About 700,000 in total. It was a war crime.

After the war, the Japanese did not totally put the blame on the US; however, I think many Americans themselves felt and that their conscience was telling them that they did something wrong. So, they buried their guilt by perpetuating that Japan was guilty during the so-called Nanking Massacre as well. That’s how they justified their evil deeds. That was one reason why the mass media in America easily accepted Iris Chang’s book. We all need to know the fact historically, not emotionally. Shoichi Watanabe, a professor emeritus at Sophia University, declared:
“Before the US-Japan war, a false document called ‘Tanaka Memorial’ was written in China. This was a purported Japanese strategic planning document, in which Prime Minister Giichi Tanaka laid out for Emperor Hirohito a strategy to take over the world.

“President Roosevelt, senators and congressmen read this forgery, and believed the lie that Japan had a malicious intention to take over Asia and the world. That became a cause for the US-Japan war. It is said that after reading it, Roosevelt decided to defeat Japan entirely. Iris Chang’s The Rape of Nanking, a best seller in the USA, is the same.”

In her book, Iris Chang often referred to John Rabe, who was the head of the Nanking Safety Zone and a reporter of many Japanese atrocities. John Rabe was a German. Chang praises him as a good man like Oskar Schindler who saved Jews. But what was John Rabe really like?

Germany in those days was a supporter of the Chinese Nationalist Party. Chiang Kai-shek’s military was being trained by German advisers. Rabe himself was an adviser to the Nationalist Party (The year 1937 was before the conclusion of the alliance of Germany, Italy and Japan). Rabe was pro-Chinese.

Rabe was also the head of the Nanking branch office of Siemens AG, which had sold antiaircraft guns to the Chinese Nationalist Party. Rabe had gained great profit from it. Since the connection with the Chinese Nationalist Party was the source of his income, Rabe did not want Germany to part from China and shake hands with Japan. Rabe was anti-Japanese.

In his report, Rabe often refers to numerous atrocities, replacing assailants from Chinese soldiers to Japanese soldiers. That was why, when Rabe sent his report to Germany, Adolf Hitler did not trust him and rather imprisoned him.
In fact, P. Scharfienberg, the secretary general of the German Embassy to China, who returned to Nanking on January 9, 1938, about a month after the fall of Nanking, tried to investigate the facts about the alleged Japanese atrocities mentioned in Rabe’s report. Scharfienberg wrote to the German Embassy at Hankou on February 10:“Rabe is still actively trying to counter the bloody excesses of Japanese looters, which have unfortunately increased of late. To my mind, this should not concern us Germans, particularly since one can clearly see that the Chinese, once left to depend solely on the Japanese, immediately fraternize. And as for all these excesses, one hears only one side of it, after all.”

It is historically accurate to say that Chiang Kai-shek of the Chinese Nationalist Party killed millions upon millions of people in his life, and Mao Tsetung of the Communist Party killed about 45 million Chinese people. I would again refer people to historian Frank Dikötter’s Mao’s Great Famine: The History of China’s Most Devastating Catastrophe, 1958-62. Chiang Kai-check and Mao did not care one bit about their fellow Chinese.

Chiang Kai-shek was previously a Christian, largely because he wanted to get the trust and support of the US. But he was actually a mass-murdering clown. The Japanese military was fighting against such cliques. The Japanese cared for Chinese civilians, because Japan wanted to reconstruct and restore China. Even American historian John Toland, who embraced the Nanking Massacre narrative, admitted in his study The Rising Sun: The Decline and Fall of the Japanese Empire, 1936-1945 that Japan
“poured a billion dollar into the bandit-infested, sparsely populated territory [Manchuria], and maintained such law and order along the railroads that hundreds of thousands of Japanese, Chinese and Korean traders and settlers flooded into the area.

“It was this mass influx that had inspired [Japanese lieutenant colonels Kanji] Ishihara and [Seishiro] Itagaki to envision a Manchuria free of its Chinese warlord ruler. Ishihara dreamed of making it an autonomous state, a haven for all of its ethnic groups—Japanese, Chinese, Manchurians, Koreans, and White Russians. Here genuine democracy and eventual socialism would be practiced and a buffer set up against Soviet Russia.”

That was not written by a Japanese propagandist. The mass media in America could never have reported such a historical fact because it did not fit the anti-Japanese narrative which was quite visceral during the Roosevelt administration.
To reiterate, Japan wanted to save China, not to invade or mercilessly colonize it; she wanted to save the Chinese people and land from the awful Chinese civil war. Japan wanted to make China a modern independent, free of Western colonization and Communist infiltration and subversion.

In fact, in October 1937, Pope Pius XI said that the action of the Japanese troops toward China was understandable, and the Pope appealed to all the Catholic believers to cooperate with the Japanese troops, saying:
“The action of the Japanese troops was not to invade, but to protect China. They are fighting to get rid of communism there. As long as communism is in the world, all Catholic believers should cooperate with Japan without hesitation.”

But his appeal did not reach the people because of the explosion of disinformation at the time. But Japan wanted to make China a good country. Why? Because Japan was interested in uniting all Asia. This was known as Pan-Asianism at the time. Any serious historian of Asia knows of this movement. So it was impossible for Japan to think of massacring Nanking civilians when she wanted to unify Asia altogether.

JEA: Japanese historians have been writing about these issues for years. Yet many of their works have not really been translated to English. Why?

AK: I hope the works of those Japanese historians will be translated into English in the future. Keep also mind that Alexander Solzhenitsyn’s Two Hundred Years Together hasn’t reached an English-speaking publisher. I think we know why.

Some of the work of Japanese scholars can be read online in English. The Society for the Dissemination of Historical Fact (http://www.sdh-fact.com) publishes many good works on modern history from an objective perspective.

JEA: What are some of the historians that you would recommend to our viewers?

AK: I recommend the works of Prof. Shudo Higashinakano (Asia University), Prof. Tadao Takemoto (Tsukuba University), Prof. Yasuo Ohara (Kokugakuin University), Prof. Nobukatsu Fujioka (Takushoku University), Professor emeritus Shoichi Watanabe (Sophia University), Prof. Bunyu Ko (Takushoku University), etc. The works of the Society for the Dissemination of Historical Fact, which I already mentioned, are also informative.

Masaaki Tanaka’s books are also good. He was ex-secretary of General Iwane Matsui who led the Japanese Nanking campaign. Tanaka saw all scenes at Nanking. In his book, Tanaka writes that during the combat in Nanking, General Matsui heard a cry of a Chinese female infant from a house. He ordered Tanaka to save the child. When the Japanese army marched into Nanking, General Matsui let Tanaka on horse carry the child on his back. General Matsui later named her Matsuko, nurtured and cherished her as his adopted child.

HM: Let me jump into this very important issue and make some contribution. First of all, the Documents of the Nanking Safety Zone (hereafter DNSZ) was published by Kelly & Walsh in Shanghai in 1939, and it was edited by SHUHSI HSÜ, adviser to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Nationalist Party. So for people to cite the DNSZ as evidence for the Nanking Massacre is like quoting Ilya Ehrenburg saying that the Nazis were killing six million Jews long before World War II was over!

Secondly, Eyewitnesses to Massacre, which was edited by Zhang Kaiyuan, is mainly a collection of letters written by ten American missionaries. The letters that are addressed to families and close friends are generally neutral and objective. There is no debate on this.

But the letters that are sent to “friends” are an appeal to the public with a specific and covert agenda. This is a very important distinction. Those letters are now part of the Yale University Nanking Documents.
Keep in mind that Miner S. Bates’ papers and letters are also archived in Yale. Bates’ memos with respect to the Nanking Massacre, as scholars now know, are nothing more than pure propaganda.

Historian Matsumura Tosio has examined all the letters from December 13, 1837, to January 15. His conclusion? The people who wrote Eyewitnesses to Massacre never witnessed any massacre. In fact, no American ever witnessed the Nanjing “Massacre.”

With respect to Timperley, it has been revealed that he was not an ordinary journalist but a Chinese Nationalist Party’s propaganda agent. Zeng Xubai, the chief of the China Information Committee, writes in his autobiography, write:
“ …Timperley was an ideal man. Thus, we decide that our first step would be to make payment to Timperley, and also through his coordination, to Smyth, and commission both of them to write and publish two books for us as witnesses to the Nanking Massacre…..We held discussions with Timperley and he became our secret man in charge of propaganda in America for China Information Committee. …”
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Aquarius Zeteticus 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Zeteticus 88 Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Analyzing the “Photographic Evidence” of the Nanking Massacre http://www.sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/26_S4.pdf

The Nanking Massacre: Fact vs Fiction
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/unko/tamezou/nankin/fiction/

The Alleged Nanking Massacre --Japan’s rebuttal to China’s forged claims
http://www.truthofnanking.com/allegednankingmassacre1.pdf

The So-Called Nanking Massacre was a Fabrication
http://www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%257Eremnant/nankingm.htm
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Aquarius Zeteticus 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquarius Zeteticus 88 Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:22 pm

-Nanking crimes are supposed to have taken place in 1937. The Chinese government never mentioned any of this until the Tokyo trials in 1945! -It was not until 1983 that communists in Japan made up the comfort women lie.

As an American who's grandfather of German descent fought against Mr. Hitler in WWII, I blame Mr. Roosevelt for the deaths of my fellow countrymen during the Pearl Harbor attacks and during the war on the Fuhrer

Mr. Roosevelt provoked the Japanese with a cruel economic blockade, knowing full well the consequences. I'm sure he was pleased with the result as he now had a major propaganda call for immediate "patriotic" action. Japan were cornered by Mr. Roosevelt and needed resources, so they had to take them from Malaysia and the Philippines. The only way to do this was do slow down the US fleet in Hawaii and make a quick attack and get the resources. As in social Democracy, Mr. Roosevelt gets to sit back without taking any blame.

I absolve the Japanese who suffered far worse of any crime, as well as Mr. Hitler who did nothing but try to unite the Japanese and Chinese in the battle against Communism while Mr. Roosevelt did exactly the opposite.

The problem in China in the 30s was that the Nationalist factions were divided. On one hand you had Wang Jingwei who like Mr. Hitler, is propagandized in west as having been a communist. Wang Jingwei wished for peace with the Japanese, and would have never joined forces with the Soviet or Chinese communists. On the other hand of Chinese Nationalists, you had warmongers like Chiang Kai-shek. This man is regarded in the west as an anti-communist, but he wanted war with Japan at all costs, even if it meant siding with the USSR which he seriously considered.

Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Aquarius Zeteticus 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:43 am

In 1933 there was formed the NAZI party, not Nazi, this acronym meant: NAtional ZIonist Jew

In 1934, the NAZI party stamped a coin commemorating the destruction of the German People (Swastika) at the hands of the Zionist State (Star of David); this coin was widely distributed within the newly formed Zionist State of Palestine;  this coin is the precursor to the Holohoax created by Jew media.

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 The-Nazi-Zionist-Connection-Coin

Have you been indoctrinated to think "Nazi" meant Hitler or Germany?

Don't you know who owns and controls your Educational Systems, News Media, Entertainment Industry, and Banking System?  

Who are the CEO's and owners of Google, Wikipedia, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Disney, Amazon, NASA, SpaceX, your selected U.S. President, U.S. Military, most Christian organizations, just to name a few?

Remember, claiming the Earth is flat or discussing the Holohoax will be targeted as fake news, something to censor and remove; if you want the truth you won't find it within the Zionist controlled infrastructure.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:56 am

Very interesting interview with Monika Schaefer who spent time in prison for sharing her reflections about holocaust/holohoax.
In German court when she was trying to defend her selves, it was counted as new crimes, just to shut her mouth.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Empty Dang cant say nothing anymore about holohox

Post by BosnianFlatearther Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:27 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-48927322

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:35 am

BosnianFlatearther wrote:
Florida headteacher removed for refusing to admit Holocaust

The headteacher of a US school has been sacked after telling a parent he would remain neutral on whether or not the Holocaust happened.
William Latson wrote in an email he could not say "the Holocaust is a factual, historical event".
9,000 people signing an online petition to have him removed.

This is just another BS story to keep JEWs in the NEWS and to promote the holohax as real.

IX XI
9 11

9 = fake news
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:41 am

HOLOCAUST HOAX FOR KIDS!
by Brother Nathanael

Actual photos of the Emigration Camps banned on YouTube.

See BitChute Video

24 March 1933
"Judea Declares War on Germany"

25 August 1933
The “Haavara” or “Transfer” agreement was signed by the German Government and the NAZI's, this broke the Zionist policy against their "German goods boycott", and provided for, mostly orthodox Jews, to be emigrated into the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA) under the directorship of James Armand de Rothschild.

"Between 1933 and 1936 more than 370,000 Jews arrived in Palestine, increasing the Jewish population to 27%, and bringing about a significant deterioration in relations between Palestinian Arabs and Jews." ~ Krämer, 2008, pp. 239–240.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:46 pm

SIX MILLION JEWS MENTIONED IN 10 DIFFERENT NEWS PAPERS BEFORE WORLD WAR II (1915 -1938).

This fictional story about six (6) million Jews murdered or persecuted came about during the Zionist Jew control of Russia (Bolsheviks) where they were know as the Bolshevik Party, which would later be the Communist Party (1912 - 1991); these Jews murdered 70+ million Russian People so that they could usher in their scheme for an Atheist State; as history has shown this did not work out for the Jews and the Russian People are just as Christian today as they have ever been.  Unfortunately, for the German People the National Zionist Jews struck upon a "new deal" where they would emigrate mostly Orthodox Jews into the new Zionist State of Palestine under the guise War, Pestilence, and End Times.

Click to see Bitchute Video
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainbrunz Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:34 pm

I have watched a lot of David Irving's video's and I am currently in the process of reading 'Hitler's War', what I cannot seem to find, is the book he promised to write about Auschwitz. Did they get to him before he finished or am I not looking hard enough? The other one he promised to have published, was his memoirs, which I also cannot find....

Brainbrunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 pm

New York Times

11 June 1900
Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, speaks about the "6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering, arguments in favor of Zionism".

Jews face doom, need defense budget.

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Wise_610

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Wise_611
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Empty Show Trail in Hamburg

Post by Libertarian Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Jewish hatred and revenge continues 74 years after the war. Right now there's a show trial being held against Bruno D. in Hamburg. Here are the quick facts:

• Accusation: abetment to the murder in 5230 cases
  • Was 17 y/o at that time
  • Was only a guard at Stutthof concentration camp
  • Did not join the SS on free will; could not join the military due to physical disabilities
  • Is accused on the assertion that the camp was an "extermination camp" with gas chambers
  • Not a single involvement in a crime can be proved; even the plaintiffs agree on this
  • Is 93 y/o now, sitting in a wheel chair

Now what does this tell us about the "justice" system in Germany??

Some additional background: In 2011 German law was adjusted in a kind that for a person who was an SS, Wehrmacht etc. member during WW2, it was no longer necessary that an individual guild (real or constructed via a show trial) needed to be proven. From that point in time on the fact that someone was present at a specific place at a specific time alone was enough to conduct a lawsuit against that person!
The first person who was convicted by this rule was John Demjanjuk in 2011. The second one was Oskar Gröning (abetment to the murder in 300,000 (!) cases), and now Bruno D. I'm not sure if this is the complete list, but those cases are mentioned in the article from Hamburger Abendblatt:

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Stutth10
(to view full size copy & paste the image location)

I'll keep you updated about the outcome of the trial.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:59 pm

A new era of statist oppression seems to begin in Germany. Nikolai Nerling, nickname "Volkslehrer" (people's teacher), is a fighter for historical truth and has made a lot of good Youtube videos (account deleted in the meantime). I admire his courage because he often visits gatherings of the extreme left for reporting and interviewing, which is a dangerous task in today's "Germany". Now he was sentenced to pay 10,800 Euro to KL Dachau memorial:

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/dachau/dachau-amtsgericht-volkslehrer-volksverhetzung-urteil-1.4717075

...for saying to pupils, who were visiting the site: "don't believe everything you are told here". This alone is now enough to fulfill the statutory offense of "holocaust denial". The judge argued that for someone with Nerling's background it should be clear what he really meant by this sentence. This is 100 % despotism. You're not allowed to say anything that might interfere with the rulers view on history, or you might end up in jail or with a monetary fine.

P.S.: I didn't forget the update about the Bruno D. case in Hamburg. The decision is expected for next week.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Libertarian wrote:
KL Dachau memorial:
"don't believe everything you are told here"
"holocaust denial"

Political Party Conversion
Zionists > Bolsheviks > Communists > NAtional ZIonists (NAZI) Judaeo

NAtional ZIonist Corporate Ownership
Vatican, NASA, UNITED STATES, CANADA, ISRAEL, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, UNITED KINGDOM, Educational System, Wall Street, Federal Reserve, Banking, News Media, Hollywood, Chrome, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Wikipedia, other

1939 - NAZI first to disclose making Atomic Pretend
1942 - NAZI first to report rocket reaching the man-made construct of Space
1945 - NAZI first to establish Russian and American Space Enterprise

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 6-mill10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 pm

The mythical six million number has even roots in the Thora. Here's a comprehensive summary:
https://goyimgazette.com/six-million-jewish-holocaust-myth/

Update in the Bruno D. case: Originally, the decision was intended for 12/18/2019. However, the interrogation of the old man turned out to be more time consuming than expected. The trial will probably continue until February, but might also be terminated due to the bad physical condition of the defendant. Let's all hope he will spend the rest of his remaining days in freedom.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:27 pm

"At it's heart, revenge, and world domination" (i.e., the Jew lament)

From the below video:

1918: THE BOLSHEVIKS EXECUTE THE TSAR AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY

The Tsar's "friends" in Britain and France would not grant him asylum. On the eve of July 6th, 1918, the royal Romanov Family is awakened at 2AM, told to dress, and then herded into the cellar of the house in which they are being held. Moments later, Jewish Red killers storm in and gun down the entire family, their doctor, and three servants in cold blood. Some of the Romanov daughters are stabbed and clubbed to death after initial gunfire fails to kill them.

http://tomatobubble.com/rothschild_romanov.html
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:59 pm

☑ From Renegade Tribune ☑

(Watch out for “popular” gatekeepers; conspiracy theorists & researchers who speak clever half-truths, people such as Alex Jones, Jim Condit Jr., Jim Mars, Eustace Mullins, Jordan Maxwell, James Corbett, David Icke, Jordan Peterson, Antony C. Sutton, Christopher Jon Bjerknes, etc.  Some of them might call out “the Jews”, others will call out the “Rothschilds”, “Globalists”, “Zionists”, “Illuminati”, “Khazars”, “Sabbateans”, “Jesuits”, etc., but what they “all” have in common is their willingness to spread dis-info on Hitler & National Socialist Germany, telling their audiences that Hitler was controlled opposition, owned by the global banking powers.)

☞ http://www.renegadetribune.com/hitler-was-not-controlled-opposition-part-1/ ✓

It’s a HOLOHOAX (Don’t Be Fooled)

Note- “IT’S A HOLOHOAX (don’t be fooled)” are series of blog posts that thoroughly expose the Jewish Holocaust lie.  There were no “Nazi Death Camps” and no “Nazi Gas Chambers”.  You have been fooled!  This is your opportunity to break free of the mind control you have been taught in school and in the media.  You have been deceived!  We all have… but never again.

It has been said that it is easier to believe a lie one has heard a hundred times, than a truth one has never heard before.  We have heard 6 million lies about the “Holocaust”.  The truth about the Holohoax has been hidden.  Read below to uncover the cover-up!

Note: This blog series is derived from “Did Six Million Really Die?” book by Richard E. Harwood (1974) with many additional sources, originally presented in DJ Noble Protagonist’s E-book (The Battle to preserve Western Civilization):  https://archive.org/details/@nobleprotagonist

Note: Core reference material: https://holocausthandbooks.com/

Also in German: http://holocausthandbuecher.com/

http://www.renegadetribune.com/it-holohoax-dont-be-fooled-pt3/  
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

The Holocaust/Holohoax - Page 5 Empty Magnum Opus: Mary’s 95 Thesis AGAINST the Zionist World Order

Post by MarytheBerry Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:31 am

Jews accuse Hitler of using, if not inventing, the Big Lie technique, but what Hitler actually did (in Mein Kampf) was to accuse the JEWS of using it. And of course Hitler was right: Not only did the Jews tell a Big Lie when they accused Hitler of doing so, but they told another one when they invented the Holocaust.

Reason 1 the JBL (Jewish Big Lie) continues: The Holocaust is a cash cow for Jews and Israel. False sympathy for Jews has given Israel hundreds of billions of dollars from Germany and the US, and has provided large incomes to individual Jews who have capitalized on the Holocaust with their novels, 'memoirs', films, plays, speaking tours and the like. It may be truly said that the Holocaust is the golden calf on the gentile leg that the Jews have been pulling for more than 60 years.

Reason 2 the JBL continues: Many countries in Europe, as well as Canada and Australia, have laws against denying the OJV (Orthodox Jewish Version of the Holocaust). There can be only one reason for these laws: Supporting a lie that is a cash cow for Jews, and preventing criticism of Jews. If the OJV were true, it would not need legislative support. Only lies need such support.

Reason 3 the JBL continues: The Holocaust is a secular religion in a secular age that keeps Jews drawn together and makes them easier for the Big Jews to manipulate.

Reason 4 the JBL continues: Once you start lying, you can't stop without admitting that you were lying, and if the Big Jews do that, then Jew-Deism -- the worship of The Chosen -- actually The SELF-Chosen -- by Jews and Christian idiots will collapse, and instead of the Chosen People, the Jews will become the Frozen People.

Reason 5 the JBL continues: Jewish scholars such as Yehuda Bauer of Yad Vashem, Israel's national Holocaust museum, have admitted that some of the most important features of the OJV are false, including the story that soap was made from the fat of Jewish bodies, and lampshades from Jewish skin. And yet in spite of these grudging admissions, the falsehoods remain firmly in place because Jews suppress the findings of Holocaust revisionists.

The notion that Auschwitz was a 'death camp' is ludicrous #1: You don't build swimming pools, organize orchestras, have a camp hospital, print camp currency and establish a brothel for inmates who are going to be killed.

The notion that Auschwitz was a 'death camp' is ludicrous #2: You don't hang guards for abusing prisoners who are going to be killed, as the nazis did.

The notion that Auschwitz was a 'death camp' is ludicrous #3: High nazi muckamucks don't send around memos, as Himmler did, declaring that the death rate in the camps 'absolutely' must be reduced when the inmates are there to be killed.

The notion that Auschwitz was a 'death camp' is ludicrous #4: Auschwitz was a huge industrial center which manufactured products critical to the German war effort. Shipping people to an industrial center in order to kill them is the height of absurdity.

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #1: The nazis were desperate for labor, so why would they kill the very thing they were desperate for?

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #2: The ashes from such a huge collection of bodies would have inundated the surrounding countryside.

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #3: A calculation of how long it would take to incinerate such a mass of bodies would have made the operation last well into the next century.

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #4: There weren't even 6 million Jews in Europe at the time.

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #5: The World Almanac gives Jewish population figures over the war years which show an INCREASE OF JEWISH NUMBERS. Hey, but it's an old Jewish trick, like the one Jeezez did with the loaves and fishes, right?

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #6: In 1995, the plaque outside Auschwitz was changed to read 1.1 million deaths rather than 4 million, but according to Jewish mathematicians, 6 million minus 3 million is still 6 million. Hey, those big numbers can be tricky!

The notion that the nazis killed 6 million Jews does not pass the smell test #7: On two different occasions long prior to WW2, Organized Jewry claimed that '6 million Jews' had perished due to 'evil gentiles'. Clearly, the Six Million is a notion originating in Jewish mystical texts which has no basis in reality.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #1: Zyklon B could not possibly have been used to gas anyone in the slow-evaporating form that it came in. It would have taken HOURS.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #2: Zyklon B was in a form intended for use in clothing de-lousing chambers. Lice spread typhus, a big killer in war, and this de-lousing saved the lives of many lousy Jews. (Did I say that? I must be an ANTI-SEMITE! Forgive me, O Yahweh!)

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #3: Zyklon B could not possibly have been used safely to gas Jews -- it is an explosive gas, and the spark from a match or cigaret would have blown the 'gas chamber' to smithereens.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #4: The idea that Jewish 'trusties' pulled Jewish bodies apart after gassing is ludicrous -- the gas trapped in the clothing would have killed the trusties in about 30 seconds.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #5: The 'gas chambers' which have been shown to tourists for years were built by the Soviets, and the head of the Auschwitz museum admitted this.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #6: Nothing about 'gas chambers' was ever mentioned in the memoirs of any of the participants in WW2, including Eisenhower, De Gaulle and Churchill.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #7: Arno Mayer, generally accepted by establishment historians as the premier historian of the Holocaust, declared in his book Why Did the Heavens Not Darken that evidence for the existence of gas chambers was both 'rare and unreliable'.

The notion that the nazis killed people in gas chambers does not pass the smell test #8: The pictures of emaciated corpses which we have all seen are not products of gassing, but STARVATION -- starvation which occurred because there was no food for the laborers toward the end of the war. In this context it is notable that, when the camps were 'liberated', Eisenhower insisted that the liberators 'get it all on film' because 'someone in the future would deny that all this happened'. Needless to say, nobody denies the existence of 'all this', namely, the walking (and non-walking) skeletons that populated the Camps -- the revisionists just deny that 'all this' proves that the nazis were in the extermination business. In fact, 'all this' proves that the nazis WEREN'T in the extermination business -- if you are going to exterminate people, you don't build housing for them and then wait for them to starve to death -- instead, you do like Eisenhower did to the surrendered German soldiers, and put them in an open enclosure with no food or water. (Did somebody say that Ike was a war criminal? Why, that's heresy!!!)

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #1: The Nuremberg laws were ex post facto laws, but ex post facto law is not only grossly unfair, but it is specifically banned by the US Constitution, and yet an American Supreme Court justice (Jackson) was the chief prosecutor.

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #2: Nazis were treated brutally and often tortured to get 'confessions'. They were not allowed reasonable legal counsel, access to documents, or any of the other amenities that are standard in Anglo-American law. And yet, even in such strained circumstances, they were still sometimes able to put American prosecutors to shame, as Goering did.

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #3: Following the trials, the transcripts of the proceedings were often doctored to cover up embarrassments, as proved by the inconsistency of the audiotapes with the transcripts.

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #4: A trial is supposed to be unbiased, but there was nothing unbiased about the Nuremberg trials. Most of the 'Americans' were actually European Jews who had gained American citizenship, but returned to Germany in order to get revenge on the nazis.

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #5: The nazis were condemned, and many hanged, for acts for which the allies were also guilty, yet no one other than nazis were tried for 'war crimes'. Furthermore, the nazis were not allowed the 'tu quoque' defense, ie, not allowed to defend themselves by bringing up the fact that they did nothing more than what the Allies did.

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #6: Julius Streicher was condemned to hang by the Nuremberg tribunal, and yet Streicher was not even a participant in the nazi government. His 'crime' was to publish a crude antisemitic newspaper and be an early supporter of Hitler. But hey, I guess all those cartoons of big noses really get to the Jews after awhile...

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #7: Wood, the hangman who dispatched the condemned nazis and a probable Jew, insured that the hanging would be brutal. Not only did he make the ropes short so that the condemned men would strangle rather than dying by neck-break, but he made the holes in the floor so small that the faces of the hanged men would be mauled as they dropped thru.

The Nuremberg trials were a farce #8: No Hitler order or anything of the kind has ever been found for extermination of the Jews, altho it is well-documented that Hitler said that the final solution to the Jewish Question should be postponed till after the war. The result is that Holocaust historian Raul Hilberg has claimed that there was a 'meeting of the minds' on the Holocaust without there ever being any specific declaration, ie, the Third Reich accomplished its alleged 'extermination' via TELEPATHY!

Jews denounce the presumed genocide of Jews by the nazis, and yet are busy doing exactly that to the Palestinians. It is a psychological truism that guilty parties often accuse others of exactly what they (the guilty) are guilty of. If anyone deserves to be gassed, it is the Jews.

Jews denounce the presumed genocide of Jews by the nazis, and yet Jews practiced genocide on the Germans, as detailed by James Bacque in his chronicle of Jew Eisenhower's postwar internment camps. They also advocated it in the book 'Germany Must Perish', a book written in the WW2 period by a Jew named Kaufman, and popularized by the sycophantic praise of Jewish book reviewers.

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, and yet the major acts of brutality in the Camps were carried out by kapos -- Jewish trusties whose position gave them the power of life and death over inmates.

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, and yet Israel is the only 'Western' country that permits torture, altho the influence of the Jewish lobby and such 'legal experts' as Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz has virtually legalized it in America.

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, but deaths among American POWs held by Germany in WW2 occurred at a lower rate than in the American population as a whole. Hey, a break from all that fatty American food was just what Our Boys needed!

Jews denounce the brutality of the nazis, yet during WW2, Jewish guerrillas sunk a ship which was full of Jews bound for Palestine in order to blame it on the British and create more sympathy for Jewish immigration to Palestine, an area which was then under British control. Several similar cases of Jews killing their own for political purposes in WW2 have been reported.

Jews make much of the 'blood libel' which accuses Jews of killing gentile children and using their blood for cooking -- an accusation which is not without evidence; but Jews have in fact engaged in the greatest of all blood libels by accusing Germany of the Holocaust.

One of the greatest Jewish Holocaust legends of WW2 was the story of Anne Frank, the scion of a rich Dutch Jewish family. As it happens, however, her 'diary' upon which the legend was based was of questionable authenticity -- it was at least partly written by her father -- and in particular disguised the fact that -- far from 'hiding' from the nazis -- Anne's father was actually making a good living by supplying the nazis with food goods. For her part, Anne died in a concentration camp of typhus -- probably one of those lousy Jews.

The books of Elie 'The Weasel' Wiesel provide much of the fodder for the OJV, and yet this slick Jew, whose speaking fee is $25,000 a pop plus limo, is a notorious liar. For example, he claimed to have been liberated from more than one concentration camp, to have walked around Babi Yar where he saw the ground spurt 'geysers of blood', and to have been knocked a full city block by a NY taxicab.

Elie the Weasel denounces the Germans for their behavior, and yet when he was liberated from confinement in a concentration camp, he chose not to wait for the Soviets, but rather to go west in the company of his captors. I guess he must have really loved all that torture.

Elie the Weasel was responsible for the 'Holocaust' moniker as a result of his claim that he saw Jews being thrown into pits and burned alive. Somehow, this story has now been quietly forgotten, along with others about boiling and electrocution, in favor of 'gas chambers'.

Jews are never ending in their condemnation of 'hate', particularly as represented by the Holocaust, and yet Elie the Weasel has claimed in one of his books that every Jew must hate the Germans.

The Third Reich cooperated with Jews to get them to emigrate to Israel. Zionist newspapers were allowed to be published, and under the Ha'avara, or Transfer Agreement, special areas were set aside in Germany to train Jews in the skills they would need in Israel, and Jews were given special financial privileges in the matter of taking their wealth out of Germany.

Jewish zionist guerrillas offered the Third Reich a military alliance during WW2.

Many Jews fought for the Third Reich, including 70 generals and many lesser types. Hitler himself was one-quarter Jewish, and in fact the grandson of a Rothschild.

The Third Reich was the recipient of significant financing by Jews.

The notorious Yellow Star, which Jews were required to wear in Germany, and which supposedly identified Jews for extermination, was actually something proposed to the nazi authorities by the Chief Rabbi of Berlin.

The only nation which has forbidden marriage between Jews and gentiles besides nazi Germany is Israel.

Jews had a significant role in building the atomic bomb, which was then used to create a genuine holocaust of Japenese victims. Isn't it funny that we never hear much about this very real holocaust, but we are subjected to a never-ending stream of weeping and wailing over a false one?

The only real holocaust in Germany was the firebombing of German cities by the British. In particular, 'Bomber' Harris incinerated Dresden, a city of no military importance, but one filled with civilian refugees, which killed upwards of a quarter million people.

Hitler made a good offer of peace to Britain in 1940. If Jew Churchill had accepted, the Holocaust couldn't have happened -- not that it did.

It is essential that the truth about the Holocaust be known, because the Holocaust is both the key and the Achilles heel of Jewish power over gentiles. If the Holocaust Lie collapses, then so does Jewish power.

Gentiles will stop telling unpleasant truths about Jews when Jews stop telling unpleasant lies about gentiles.

MarytheBerry

Truth Center, notdownunder and MarytheBerry like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum