IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

+12
h4rfang
Heterodox Agnostic
Shmack_1
RileySlowWave
chimaira92
Alpha
Russian Blue Cat
BridgeyGirl77
Admin
blueskygrannie
Animal Sanctuary
mike_wolf23
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty the notion that Earth rises is preposterous

Post by RileySlowWave Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:57 am

chimaira92 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:to be fair, Eric strikes me as about the last person i’d consider a shill working against the FE movement, when he’s responsible for properly waking up [& insisting we do our diligence; also using appropriate & historic resources] most modern FE’ers like myself

the difference between candor & content on Eric’s information [videos, articles, books, etc. etc.; as well as running a tight ship here at IFERS] is evident, to me, that he is sincere & thorough

wore my Flat-Earth Education shirt in public a couple days ago: very nice(!)

lastly, in terms of skills or effectiveness within a discipline, i’d say Eric is classed w/ M. Jordan, W. Gretzky, M. Ali… 🙏 & i’m extremely grateful

I agree 100%. And rather than argue with that troll, I would also like to point out to you and others viewing that Eric is an exceptionally honest flat-Earther as evidenced by all of the other stuff he puts out: Zionism, wars, governments, historical facts that almost nobody else would publicly acknowledge. Eric is also an advocate for each of us to become leaders, which is the best way to ensure the FE movement stays pure.

There is no argument, I'm asking genuine questions, looking for discussion on what can be shown to be demonstrably true. And here you are with an ad hominem attack labelling me a troll for asking questions. This behaviour is very telling.

You were asked directly:
Can you be specific on exactly what Del was disingenuous about?

Can you prove Del is a shill?

Nothing in your reply addresses those two questions.

Hey I like Del and have been following his content for a while now. I don't think he is a shill but I just don't see where Del is coming from with his need for a "downwards vector" when the largest and densest object, the earth is downward. Hence why density separates with the downward vector, towards the earth.

Del seems adamant that there must be some other force causing this motion but his assumption that it is caused by Earth accelerating upwards is ridiculous. Drop a slinky and watch how it falls. The earth isn't accelerating up to slam into it.

the notion that Earth rises is preposterous
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Posts : 61
Points : 292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : N. America

http://flateartheducation.com

chimaira92 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Alpha Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:07 am

chimaira92 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:to be fair, Eric strikes me as about the last person i’d consider a shill working against the FE movement, when he’s responsible for properly waking up [& insisting we do our diligence; also using appropriate & historic resources] most modern FE’ers like myself

the difference between candor & content on Eric’s information [videos, articles, books, etc. etc.; as well as running a tight ship here at IFERS] is evident, to me, that he is sincere & thorough

wore my Flat-Earth Education shirt in public a couple days ago: very nice(!)

lastly, in terms of skills or effectiveness within a discipline, i’d say Eric is classed w/ M. Jordan, W. Gretzky, M. Ali… 🙏 & i’m extremely grateful

I agree 100%. And rather than argue with that troll, I would also like to point out to you and others viewing that Eric is an exceptionally honest flat-Earther as evidenced by all of the other stuff he puts out: Zionism, wars, governments, historical facts that almost nobody else would publicly acknowledge. Eric is also an advocate for each of us to become leaders, which is the best way to ensure the FE movement stays pure.

There is no argument, I'm asking genuine questions, looking for discussion on what can be shown to be demonstrably true. And here you are with an ad hominem attack labelling me a troll for asking questions. This behaviour is very telling.

You were asked directly:
Can you be specific on exactly what Del was disingenuous about?

Can you prove Del is a shill?

Nothing in your reply addresses those two questions.

Hey I like Del and have been following his content for a while now. I don't think he is a shill but I just don't see where Del is coming from with his need for a "downwards vector" when the largest and densest object, the earth is downward. Hence why density separates with the downward vector, towards the earth.

Del seems adamant that there must be some other force causing this motion but his assumption that it is caused by Earth accelerating upwards is ridiculous. Drop a slinky and watch how it falls. The earth isn't accelerating up to slam into it.

My reply wasn't to yourself.

Earthtoed wrote: "This guy in the video is totally symptomatic of a paid shill"

So I asked if he can prove Del is a shill, otherwise it's just irrelevant to the discussion.

Once again, Del's earth accelerating upwards has nothing to do with me or what I have asked, so I'll kindly ask you to stop trying to attach it to me.

So you would agree that there is a downward gradient with more dense things moving down and less dense things moving up?

Alpha

Posts : 126
Points : 1943
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2018-11-15
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Alpha Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:09 am

RileySlowWave wrote:
chimaira92 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:to be fair, Eric strikes me as about the last person i’d consider a shill working against the FE movement, when he’s responsible for properly waking up [& insisting we do our diligence; also using appropriate & historic resources] most modern FE’ers like myself

the difference between candor & content on Eric’s information [videos, articles, books, etc. etc.; as well as running a tight ship here at IFERS] is evident, to me, that he is sincere & thorough

wore my Flat-Earth Education shirt in public a couple days ago: very nice(!)

lastly, in terms of skills or effectiveness within a discipline, i’d say Eric is classed w/ M. Jordan, W. Gretzky, M. Ali… 🙏 & i’m extremely grateful

I agree 100%. And rather than argue with that troll, I would also like to point out to you and others viewing that Eric is an exceptionally honest flat-Earther as evidenced by all of the other stuff he puts out: Zionism, wars, governments, historical facts that almost nobody else would publicly acknowledge. Eric is also an advocate for each of us to become leaders, which is the best way to ensure the FE movement stays pure.

There is no argument, I'm asking genuine questions, looking for discussion on what can be shown to be demonstrably true. And here you are with an ad hominem attack labelling me a troll for asking questions. This behaviour is very telling.

You were asked directly:
Can you be specific on exactly what Del was disingenuous about?

Can you prove Del is a shill?

Nothing in your reply addresses those two questions.

Hey I like Del and have been following his content for a while now. I don't think he is a shill but I just don't see where Del is coming from with his need for a "downwards vector" when the largest and densest object, the earth is downward. Hence why density separates with the downward vector, towards the earth.

Del seems adamant that there must be some other force causing this motion but his assumption that it is caused by Earth accelerating upwards is ridiculous. Drop a slinky and watch how it falls. The earth isn't accelerating up to slam into it.

the notion that Earth rises is preposterous

Nowhere have I said earth rises, so please don't attach that to me. It has nothing to do with the questions I asked and the discussion I am having.

Alpha

Posts : 126
Points : 1943
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2018-11-15
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by chimaira92 Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:12 am

Alpha wrote:
chimaira92 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:to be fair, Eric strikes me as about the last person i’d consider a shill working against the FE movement, when he’s responsible for properly waking up [& insisting we do our diligence; also using appropriate & historic resources] most modern FE’ers like myself

the difference between candor & content on Eric’s information [videos, articles, books, etc. etc.; as well as running a tight ship here at IFERS] is evident, to me, that he is sincere & thorough

wore my Flat-Earth Education shirt in public a couple days ago: very nice(!)

lastly, in terms of skills or effectiveness within a discipline, i’d say Eric is classed w/ M. Jordan, W. Gretzky, M. Ali… 🙏 & i’m extremely grateful

I agree 100%. And rather than argue with that troll, I would also like to point out to you and others viewing that Eric is an exceptionally honest flat-Earther as evidenced by all of the other stuff he puts out: Zionism, wars, governments, historical facts that almost nobody else would publicly acknowledge. Eric is also an advocate for each of us to become leaders, which is the best way to ensure the FE movement stays pure.

There is no argument, I'm asking genuine questions, looking for discussion on what can be shown to be demonstrably true. And here you are with an ad hominem attack labelling me a troll for asking questions. This behaviour is very telling.

You were asked directly:
Can you be specific on exactly what Del was disingenuous about?

Can you prove Del is a shill?

Nothing in your reply addresses those two questions.

Hey I like Del and have been following his content for a while now. I don't think he is a shill but I just don't see where Del is coming from with his need for a "downwards vector" when the largest and densest object, the earth is downward. Hence why density separates with the downward vector, towards the earth.

Del seems adamant that there must be some other force causing this motion but his assumption that it is caused by Earth accelerating upwards is ridiculous. Drop a slinky and watch how it falls. The earth isn't accelerating up to slam into it.

My reply wasn't to yourself.

Earthtoed wrote: "This guy in the video is totally symptomatic of a paid shill"

So I asked if he can prove Del is a shill, otherwise it's just irrelevant to the discussion.

Once again, Del's earth accelerating upwards has nothing to do with me or what I have asked, so I'll kindly ask you to stop trying to attach it to me.

So you would agree that there is a downward gradient with more dense things moving down and less dense things moving up?

I know, I am trying to keep the peace while sharing my opinion too. I don't mean to attach it to you, my apologies. I guess I keep bringing it up as the downward vector for density wasn't really questioned until now and the upwards acceleration theory that Del posits has been the only alternative attempt at explaining this. I don't dismiss Del for his reasoning and questioning however I do acknowledge that he is heading down a philosophical path of enquiry here in which no answer will be satisfactory. As an example Del wants to know what causes the downwards vector and postulates his theory. Then he wants to know what causes earth to accelerate upwards and postulates another theory. This can go on and on and on forever because we don't have the ability to explore outside of earth. We are limited to experimenting and researching based on our reference frame of the earth. So it is a philosophical concept.

I do agree that dense objects move down at varying speeds depending on their density and surrounding medium and upwards at varying speeds if less dense than the surrounding medium. I consider the earth to be the largest and densest medium, hence why there is a downwards vector.

chimaira92

Posts : 15
Points : 405
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-08-29

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Alpha Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:08 am

chimaira92 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
chimaira92 wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:to be fair, Eric strikes me as about the last person i’d consider a shill working against the FE movement, when he’s responsible for properly waking up [& insisting we do our diligence; also using appropriate & historic resources] most modern FE’ers like myself

the difference between candor & content on Eric’s information [videos, articles, books, etc. etc.; as well as running a tight ship here at IFERS] is evident, to me, that he is sincere & thorough

wore my Flat-Earth Education shirt in public a couple days ago: very nice(!)

lastly, in terms of skills or effectiveness within a discipline, i’d say Eric is classed w/ M. Jordan, W. Gretzky, M. Ali… 🙏 & i’m extremely grateful

I agree 100%. And rather than argue with that troll, I would also like to point out to you and others viewing that Eric is an exceptionally honest flat-Earther as evidenced by all of the other stuff he puts out: Zionism, wars, governments, historical facts that almost nobody else would publicly acknowledge. Eric is also an advocate for each of us to become leaders, which is the best way to ensure the FE movement stays pure.

There is no argument, I'm asking genuine questions, looking for discussion on what can be shown to be demonstrably true. And here you are with an ad hominem attack labelling me a troll for asking questions. This behaviour is very telling.

You were asked directly:
Can you be specific on exactly what Del was disingenuous about?

Can you prove Del is a shill?

Nothing in your reply addresses those two questions.

Hey I like Del and have been following his content for a while now. I don't think he is a shill but I just don't see where Del is coming from with his need for a "downwards vector" when the largest and densest object, the earth is downward. Hence why density separates with the downward vector, towards the earth.

Del seems adamant that there must be some other force causing this motion but his assumption that it is caused by Earth accelerating upwards is ridiculous. Drop a slinky and watch how it falls. The earth isn't accelerating up to slam into it.

My reply wasn't to yourself.

Earthtoed wrote: "This guy in the video is totally symptomatic of a paid shill"

So I asked if he can prove Del is a shill, otherwise it's just irrelevant to the discussion.

Once again, Del's earth accelerating upwards has nothing to do with me or what I have asked, so I'll kindly ask you to stop trying to attach it to me.

So you would agree that there is a downward gradient with more dense things moving down and less dense things moving up?

I know, I am trying to keep the peace while sharing my opinion too. I don't mean to attach it to you, my apologies. I guess I keep bringing it up as the downward vector for density wasn't really questioned until now and the upwards acceleration theory that Del posits has been the only alternative attempt at explaining this. I don't dismiss Del for his reasoning and questioning however I do acknowledge that he is heading down a philosophical path of enquiry here in which no answer will be satisfactory. As an example Del wants to know what causes the downwards vector and postulates his theory. Then he wants to know what causes earth to accelerate upwards and postulates another theory. This can go on and on and on forever because we don't have the ability to explore outside of earth. We are limited to experimenting and researching based on our reference frame of the earth. So it is a philosophical concept.

I do agree that dense objects move down at varying speeds depending on their density and surrounding medium and upwards at varying speeds if less dense than the surrounding medium. I consider the earth to be the largest and densest medium, hence why there is a downwards vector.

Why would you feel the need to keep the peace? I have been respectful in my questioning, I haven't disliked anyone's replies, I haven't down voted anything and I haven't used any ad hominem. I'm not interested in any of that nonesense. I am interested in your opinion but more importantly what you can demonstrate to be true.

No apologies needed. I might be wrong but I thnk you might be mis-respresenting Del when you say upwards acceleration theory. Could you provide a link to where Del has said earth is accelerating upwards?

You should chat directly with Del, send him an email on his next live and jump in and have a discussion with him

Would you be able to practically demonstrate a horizontal density gradient based on your belief of a stationary earth?

Alpha

Posts : 126
Points : 1943
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2018-11-15
Location : New Zealand

jessieThinks and chimaira92 like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by chimaira92 Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:14 am

> Why would you feel the need to keep the peace? I have been respectful in my questioning, I haven't disliked anyone's replies, I haven't down voted anything and I haven't used any ad hominem. I'm not interested in any of that nonesense. I am interested in your opinion but more importantly what you can demonstrate to be true.

I didn't mean keep the peace between us but between everyone seeking the truth. Here and on Del's channel. I see the infighting going on. I appreciate your respect and I too am only interested in your opinions and having an intelligent discussion.

> No apologies needed. I might be wrong but I thnk you might be mis-respresenting Del when you say upwards acceleration theory. Could you provide a link to where Del has said earth is accelerating upwards?

https://www.youtube.com/live/lwByMtXgbk0?feature=share&t=2755

There is the timestamp


> You should chat directly with Del, send him an email on his next live and jump in and have a discussion with him

I am currently chatting with Del on the youtube comments and the video he just released was most certainly directed towards me as well as others as I had directly asked him to explore the possibility of electromagnetism causing a downwards vector.


> Would you be able to practically demonstrate a horizontal density gradient based on your belief of a stationary earth?

I don't quite fully understand what you are asking for here? There is a vertical gradient based on relative density but to create a horizontal gradient would require a force to push all matter horizontally. Where as the downwards vector in a vertical gradient is due to the earth being the largest and densest object.

If there was a force acting upon the earth to create motion then we would be able to observe, measure and demonstrate it. Which we can't.

chimaira92

Posts : 15
Points : 405
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-08-29

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Alpha Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:31 pm

chimaira92 wrote:> Why would you feel the need to keep the peace? I have been respectful in my questioning, I haven't disliked anyone's replies, I haven't down voted anything and I haven't used any ad hominem. I'm not interested in any of that nonesense. I am interested in your opinion but more importantly what you can demonstrate to be true.

I didn't mean keep the peace between us but between everyone seeking the truth. Here and on Del's channel. I see the infighting going on. I appreciate your respect and I too am only interested in your opinions and having an intelligent discussion.

> No apologies needed. I might be wrong but I thnk you might be mis-respresenting Del when you say upwards acceleration theory. Could you provide a link to where Del has said earth is accelerating upwards?

https://www.youtube.com/live/lwByMtXgbk0?feature=share&t=2755

There is the timestamp


> You should chat directly with Del, send him an email on his next live and jump in and have a discussion with him

I am currently chatting with Del on the youtube comments and the video he just released was most certainly directed towards me as well as others as I had directly asked him to explore the possibility of electromagnetism causing a downwards vector.


> Would you be able to practically demonstrate a horizontal density gradient based on your belief of a stationary earth?

I don't quite fully understand what you are asking for here? There is a vertical gradient based on relative density but to create a horizontal gradient would require a force to push all matter horizontally. Where as the downwards vector in a vertical gradient is due to the earth being the largest and densest object.

If there was a force acting upon the earth to create motion then we would be able to observe, measure and demonstrate it. Which we can't.

There should be no infighting, there should only be what can be demonstrated to be true.

I appreciate the discussion and without questioning, none of us would be where we are now.

Thanks for the link but I never heard Del say that earth was accelerating upwards in that time stamped bit. He is describing how that if something is accelerated upwards denser things will move to the bottom and less dense things will move to the top. It was a car he was using on the horizontal and he said if he just inverts it, nothing there about earth accelerating upwards. Aoplogies if I'm missing something.

That's why I'm asking if you can demonstrate how there is a vertical directional vector based on your belief of a stationary earth. So you say earth is the largest and densest object and due to this there is a downward vector in a vertical gradient. So I'm asking if you can demonstrate that to be true on a horizontal vector. Del can demonstrate a horizontal denisty gradient using motion. Can you demonstrate a horizontal density gradient stationary or with electromagnetism? I'd be genuinely interested in what you can demonstrate.

I haven't said anything about a force acting upon the earth to create motion so please don't attach an argument to me.

Alpha

Posts : 126
Points : 1943
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2018-11-15
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Is Eric controlled opposition?
Only Eric knows that question.. But it shouldn’t matter if he is or not, We will most likely never no for certain. He should be discerned by his content not his status. Shills content becomes pretty easy to spot after a while. My thoughts on his content are mostly pretty good, I don’t agree with everything he puts out but is to be expected. In reality I probably would still believe in the globe deception and a few other topics if it wasn’t for his 200proofs video and other content. Up until now I had no concerns whatsoever. His video with theSeattlegreen which Del highlighted recently concerned me though. Lots of mocking valid points and expirements which shouldn’t be ignored. Gleefully reading out a post from the forum between myself and Eric where he takes the piss out of asking why to much.
Now I have young children and granted it can become a little painful when they keep asking questions, but I would never want them to stop no matter how tiring it became. Maybe Because Eric has no children (that I’m aware of) he doesn’t get it on that level?
A reason why he is so dismissive and mocking of dels inquiry into the directional vector i postulate is, he has been going at this a long time with many attacks and trickery from TPTB, that he thinks it’s another event to muddy the waters and divide??
He is human and not perfect like us all so I’m not bashing Eric, I respect him a lot, but am a little bewildered and concerned with his interactions and content of late. I would love to see Eric have a objective discussion of good intent between himself and Del to straighten misinterpretations or miscommunications out..

Shmack_1

Posts : 92
Points : 1038
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2021-03-09

Alpha, chimaira92, Scoutpi1 and TyrannicalSawdustRex like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Heterodox Agnostic Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:15 pm

"Flat Earther Eric Dubay also knows Marcus Goldfinch and they produced "The Awakening" together. This sounds like Trump's "Great Awakening". Marcus Goldfinch is MGTV World."
Text:
Video Format:


I haven't delved too much into this, Seems reasonable that the people behind the Q narrative would be kinda suspicious, I think it is most likely that Eric Dubay just wanted help with producing or something, so he randomly chose MGTV.

What are your thoughts?
Heterodox Agnostic
Heterodox Agnostic

Posts : 4
Points : 267
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-01-05

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by h4rfang Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:54 pm

Many people ask me: ''Mark, we all know you're genuine, but do you think Eric is a shill?''

And i say: ''well, from a video game design standpoint, me, sex offender ODD TV, lord steven christ and PatriCIA think he may be a shill because he's the one creating division inside the movement he himself created''

h4rfang

Posts : 2
Points : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-16

Admin and NasaFails like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by WOLVES Wed May 31, 2023 3:23 am

Did you guys see the new RV Truth video? I used to like this guy, but I can't get on board with the whole "the bible is real" schtick. A lot of people say Eric is "sowing discord" or whatever, but have they ever listened to RV Truth? It's kind of amusing. He sort of talked trash about Eric in his newest video, but that only made me like Eric more.
WOLVES
WOLVES

Posts : 3
Points : 556
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-19

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Patreon??

Post by Am Lerner Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:47 pm

So my friend who introduced me to flat earth now believes Eric is controlled because Patreon let him have an account. ┬áPersonally I still trust Eric but I wanted to crack open the discussion. ┬áBecause Eric is making moves right now, and I’m excited to see what comes of it.

Am Lerner

Posts : 4
Points : 637
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-29

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Integrity

Post by Jimbofunk1 Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:55 pm

It seems that Eric is one of the only prominent flat earth proponents that can actually be trusted. That's why he's attacked.
Jimbofunk1
Jimbofunk1

Posts : 4
Points : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-07-10

Admin, BridgeyGirl77 and Earthtoed like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Earthtoed Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:50 pm

Jimbofunk1 wrote:It seems that Eric is one of the only prominent flat earth proponents that can actually be trusted. That's why he's attacked.

That's because most of the "prominent" ones became prominent via Big Tech and media. Eric's work sparked the FE frenzy we now have. The spike in FE growth was a result of Eric's work circa 2014. Once the exponential growth began, the other side countered with damage control measures. Enter the shills.

Earthtoed

Posts : 26
Points : 809
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2021-08-08

Admin and Jimbofunk1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by h4rfang Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:35 am

Earthtoed wrote:
Jimbofunk1 wrote:It seems that Eric is one of the only prominent flat earth proponents that can actually be trusted. That's why he's attacked.

That's because most of the "prominent" ones became prominent via Big Tech and media. Eric's work sparked the FE frenzy we now have. The spike in FE growth was a result of Eric's work circa 2014. Once the exponential growth began, the other side countered with damage control measures. Enter the shills.

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Fv01hn10

h4rfang

Posts : 2
Points : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-16

Admin and Stephanie Campbell like this post

Back to top Go down

Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Eric Dubay controlled opposition?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum