IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Music

+49
teoh
thewing19
Zzzap
jessieThinks
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
Dual1ty
Level_Logic
Oliver_Bestfall
Realearth
Ben Rotblut
observer
patrick jane
MMDC
SuperManning
Truth Center
FEfreeInDec14
iwanttobefree
mitch
RealDragons
VeganLoveFrequency432hz
starfox42
eekamouse
qdoc
bengbeng
Yogi Tolord
Jakelewisb
Admin
Slingshot
vortexpuppy
akaTuvi
blob
ColeJ
ABalancedKarma
Bobby Peru
Foreverlearning
Rucapitão
damnice
Jenee
csp
Themis
Schpankme
Thinkforyourself
Beashambassador
lizardking
biggambler
entropy
Tobie
MajorEpiphany
eusshu
53 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Music - Page 3 Empty Re: Flat Earth Music

Post by csp Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 am

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize!!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:13 pm

for Trevor Valle
Bobby Peru
Bobby Peru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Bobby Peru
Bobby Peru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:17 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 am

Hi there! I'm new here and this is my first post so I'd like to introduce myself Very Happy
I'm a musician and a flat-earther, so I guess this is the appropriate topic to start XD
basically, I always wanted to make music, but in the last years I realized that music, just like all other stuff, it's totally controlled by the joo/satanists.
I think they now control 100% of the market, because after the ongoing "crisis" they managed to buy virtually any single record company, even the smallest "independent" ones!
I understood that if you want to be "someone" in this world, you have to be a joo or you have to sell yourself to these scumbags.
but I'd rather die than to be a mason or a sell-out!
nevertheless, I intend to do it. I don't need no fucking music production, I'm a multi instrumentalist and I'm learning how to record and produce my own music, but the point is: when my "album" is finished, how to proceed?
I don't do it for money, music is my life since I was a teenager, it is the best thing that ever happened to me, I just want to have a chance, 'cause I have something to say to the world!
some of my songs lyrics expose freemasons, banks, fake-money, religions, media and all the crap they control, so I guess I have no chance Very Happy
I just want to make my music! I think it is a good way to reach people and tell 'em the truth, unlike the sellout "artists" puppets scumbags.
I'm a "music guy" and I know nothing about copyright, promoting and all that crap that record companies do...
I'm looking forward for a way to do it! suggestions are welcome!

F.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:52 am

...btw, some record companies are so obvious...

Flat Earth Music - Page 3 6094980
Flat Earth Music - Page 3 Cleopatra-Records

"no sense of shame" would have been better, btw! scumbags!

these are only 2 examples, but so in-your-face, it makes me wanna puke.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:07 am

btw here's my flat song contribution...

"Remember when people thought the world was round, the world was round?
Everything spins, everything spins on my head"

I bet the lyrics have been "given" to 'em. these masons like to play with us.

truth in plain sight hearing...

good tune btw.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Download and listen to the high-quality audio track and other raps at: http://www.ericdubay.bandcamp.com

Lyrics: I was weary at first, but Eric Dubay has some compelling arguments supporting Flat Earth that can't be explained. Oh my God, Eric Dubay!? Yo Joe Rogan, what you been smoking? You know the Earth's flat, and that's your Fear Factor. You're just a failed actor, sold out to NASA, Neil Tyson's pear-shaped balls on your breath yeah, oh lucky lucky like one of Hugh's Bunnies, remembered that bit from when you used to be funny.

What the fuck!? Fuckers. The Flat Earth. Someone was calling me a Flat Earth sell-out. Fuck these guys. Fuck Eric Dubay. If he's ever on this show I wanna be outside waiting with a fucking baseball bat. Ok Eric. Ok Trevor. What the fuck ever. Threaten me with violence, I'll hit back with a feather. Keep your baseball bat and your piss-stained beard because the Earth's still flat and your tats are weird. Dinosaurs are fake and your mate there's queer. Now I'll drink me a juice while you have you a beer.

I'm glad I brought a lot of beer. You shill, they're coming at you now with Flat Earth knowledge. Bring it. Gonna confront you with Flat Earth reality bro. You're a shill! You're a Flat Earth shill, a dinosaur shill! Statements like that, that he makes, are just fucking irritating. Yeah, I know, that's why I say them. Always piss paleontologists off when I see them, in museums or any other place, anywhere they're trying to lie to my face. Hey, by the way, anyone remember back when Joe had knowledge and passion, back when he showed the fake Moon landings, back when was the Last Comic Standing. He'd oust liars and put them in their place, like Carlos Menstealia laughing in his face.

You know what's interesting about this guy is that he knows so much. Yeah, the guy that does 200 proofs the Earth is flat. He's using all this data that's actually factual. Think about it. Right now, you have 4 million subscribers that now know this video exists, that know Eric Dubay's name, that know that paleontologists can get riled up by this guy. They're now going to go look. His voice is annoying as fuck. Let's play more. Play more? No thanks. I'm out. Respect to Eddie Bravo for truly questioning everything, like you supposedly did Joe. Fuck you for saying supposedly.

The comments are amazing. So have you extensively looked into his research. There's definitely some fuckery going on with most of the ISS footage. Like all the videos have all been faked, every one of them. There is no such thing as gravity. Oh my god, that blows my mind. I have a friend that doesn't believe in satellites. Just keep perpetrating the lie that the Earth is round. Dinosaurs are not real. You're not just a Flat Earth shill, but you are also a dinosaur shill. People love to fucking get worked up about non-sense. Private tour of JPL? Fuck yeah! That shit isn't research. You're not a scientist. You're not wearing a lab-coat. That's not research. His simple statements are looping in thousands and tens of thousands or employees and museums and all of that world-wide. This would be one of the largest conspiracies ever.

So that's an absolute bullshit Eric Dubay outright lie. Eric, you're fucking wrong. Fuck you Eric Dubay! Fuck you Eric! Don't bring your Flat Earth bullshit into my profession. Fuck you. I will mock the living shit out of him until he wants to put himself into a chipper-shredder. We don't do it to try and convince the big mouth-pieces for these movements. We're trying to go for the people that aren't quite sure. If we embarrass the living fuck out of these people, those people will go "Wow, those guys are idiots, why did I even consider that the world is flat or that dinosaurs didn't exist?" We didn't shut them down early enough and now they're loud enough that we have a problem.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 am

You utterly Wing Chun'd and devastated these assholes. Great to watch!

The part where it zooms in on your face when piss-stain says fuck you Eric Dubay!. Like whoa! really!? That's all you sell out shills got uh? It's more funny than anything.

Flat Earth Music - Page 3 Tumblr_n0g2wpsyS31trt6xpo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:04 am

Very Happy Thanks AS
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:32 am

Haha yes, well done, I wonder if Trevor will launch into another Twitter tirade now!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by ColeJ Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:58 pm

I'm trying to figure out how the last two videos are flat earth music?

ColeJ

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Music - Page 3 Empty Re Flat Earth Music

Post by Beashambassador Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:26 pm

ColeJ wrote:I'm trying to figure out how the last two videos are flat earth music?

the merry go round = spinning ball
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by ColeJ Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Oh I thought this was a thread about music that is written dedicated to the flat earth

ColeJ

Back to top Go down

Post by blob Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:41 pm

ColeJ wrote:I'm trying to figure out how the last two videos are flat earth music?

"Watching the wheels" connection to the flat earth seems self evident to me

People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing,
Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin,
When I say that I'm o.k. they look at me kind of strange,
Surely your not happy now you no longer play the game,

Basically, he took the red pill and doesn't role-play anymore.

People say I'm lazy dreaming my life away,
Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me,
When I tell that I'm doing Fine watching shadows on the wall,
Don't you miss the big time boy you're no longer on the ball?

As a result he is no longer living on the spinning ball either.

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round,
I really love to watch them roll,
No longer riding on the merry-go-round,
I just had to let it go,

The wheels is used in plural form thus it can't be a reference to the spinning ball here.
Rather I believe it to be a reference to Ezekiel's wheel (which itself contains several wheels) from the Book of Ezekiel which also hints at a flat Earth like many other books from the bible.
Flat Earth Music - Page 3 Ew10
Flat Earth Music - Page 3 Sanfor10

Also it is clearly said that he is no longer riding on the merry-go-round ( i.e the spinning ball ).

People asking questions lost in confusion,
Well I tell them there's no problem,
Only solutions,
Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I've lost my mind,
I tell them there's no hurry...
I'm just sitting here doing time,

Pretty sure that part resonates with most everyone here (aside from shills obviously pirat ).
blob
blob

Back to top Go down

Post by ColeJ Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:55 pm

"Clearly" the lyrics are metamorphic which, at least to me, is very subjective to whoever is reading and interpreting.

To me, it would seem clear and self-evident, that saying this song "IS" a flat earth song would be a stretch. Maybe it is though Smile

ColeJ

Back to top Go down

Post by blob Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 am

ColeJ wrote:"Clearly" the lyrics are metamorphic which, at least to me, is very subjective to whoever is reading and interpreting.
ColeJ wrote:To me, it would seem clear and self-evident, that saying this song "IS" a flat earth song would be a stretch. Maybe it is though Smile

Don't you miss the big time boy you're no longer on the ball?

This is not what a metaphor is about as there is no ambiguity about what the ball is in this context.
Furthermore this song was released posthumously in 1981, after Lennon's murder.

blob
blob

Back to top Go down

Post by ColeJ Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:16 am

blob wrote:Found that new FE song from Russianvids' channel

The Earth Is Flat - "Paint it Black" Cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0zN6lHjkcs

That was epic! thanks for the share

ColeJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:27 am

blob wrote:
Russianvids' channel

This guy (Russianvids) is controlled by State Sponsored Religion, he's just another member of the Jew Circumcised Savior, Fear Based nonsense, who sell Bibles on the back of flat Earth. He will spin you half-truths along with magical wuwu crafted from Bible parables.

"A spinning ball earth supports evolution. The flat earth is Biblical with a firmament which supports a creator. It's about hiding God." ~ Russianvids

Look around, you are part of an Intelligent Design, you should not allow yourself to be controlled by State Sponsored Religion.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Download and listen to the high-quality audio track and other raps at: http://www.ericdubay.bandcamp.com

Lyrics:  This Inuit chick had an ass fantastic, her Eskimo bro implied it was plastic, I said I dunno go ask that Alaskan, but it was too cold so I went back to Nebraska, didn’t even ask her, kinda regretted it, coulda done better then got myself on sedatives, couldn’t forget her and fucked with my head a bit, turned into a celibate, learned Wing Chun, moved to China for the hell of it. Shaolin nun said, “son you’re an idiot.  Don’t make a big deal of it, I’mma tell you some truth, your choice what you do with it, but listen up while I tell you what’s what.  The moon is cold and the sun is hot.  They both move but the Earth does not.  NASA lies and the Masons got government ties inside the lodge.  It’s like Yin Yang on their tracing board, chess-like floors Bobby Fischer abhors, scores and scores of their flip-mode whores, social engineers of the Brave New World. They’ve lied so long even they’ve forgot, what’s gonna happen when they get caught.  The whole world’s fucked and it’s all their fault.  Let’s lock them up and call them a cult.”   Their very existence is an insult to all free people and God above, locked in their windowless lodges because, the darkness is where their souls get love.  Sacrifice lambs for their apron cloth, on pentagram floors with the lights turned off, candles burn while these warlocks scoff, let’s shut ‘em down like old Adolf did when he rid them from Germany.  Stop giving liars your sympathy.  Good deeds have no need for secrecy.  You do them in the light for everyone to see.  Synagogues, Mosques, and Freemasonry should be banned in white countries. There is no room for diversity in multi-cultural ideology, just a brown melting pot stirred by the Jews, saying black lives matter while they fake you the news.  Trash your national identity, then it’s easy to sell you their PC, bullshit version of reality, where white’s become the minority, in their own homelands they’re no longer free.  Sharia law’s on its way from the East.  Grab 4 wives and beat them with reeds.  Don’t let them drive and teach them to be slaves to the men in their family, wear black like a mask for their whole body.  Hey, let’s pray, 5 times a day, to annoying loudspeakers from miles away.  Nah, Allah akbar’s better off from afar, leave Jafar and his entourage off at Qatar.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:32 pm

These Abrahamic Religions have one thing in common, they all promote penis worship.

Jew God of Bible dosn't like Foreskins
Scientism wants you to distance yourself from your Ape like Ancestors by removing your Foreskin

Penis Worship Trivia:
Mohammad (Islam), said to have been borne without his Foreskin.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by akaTuvi Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:50 am

Illuminati made Jay C famous and ripped off this song to hide it.

Eric hasn't mentioned why Solomons Temple is the source of todays bibles.

Current year is 2217, you can find evidence from Solomon Temple when Jews wrote their version of Bible (all todays bibles are inherited from it). Second hundred years was cut to hide Martin Luther King, same as Hitler, but he did even bigger things to earn this honor.
Why you ask, cause false truth has to sink in, if you get the drift.

Here is my whole playlist, if anyone is interested.

How I came to this conclusion you may be wondering, well Edward LeedsKalnin left two numbers on his doorstep. One was current year when the Rock Gate was completed and second one a mystery. If you fully understand my HUMOR message, you may find the right answer.
akaTuvi
akaTuvi

http://Isaac.Newton.Johann.Sebastian.Bach.god

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:21 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down