IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 4 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Real World Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 pm

Just to let you know, Youtube this morning decided to delete movie from my channel "Coronavirus or New World Order".
It was pretty much as Eric material, but i changed part in the middle and added something from myself.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 4 Cenzur11
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 4 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:04 pm

vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
notdownunder wrote:As the psychopaths are desperate to irradiate as many people asap via 5G, there will most likely be more flu like symptoms in many more people across the world, as their immune system is attacked via these dangerous high level & new frequencies microwaves unrelentingly 24h round the clock in + out of their/our homes.

Based on what do you believe that the immune system is attacked by 5g? There are quite a few cities with 5g around the world and its not like there are the most cases of the new corona.
And your evidence of this is??  The current bs reports from the cdc which is big pharma aka rockafeller??

what are you talking about, i am not even stating anything that requires evidence.
“There are quite a few cities with 5g around the world and its not like there are the most cases of the new corona.”
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:08 pm

susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
notdownunder wrote:As the psychopaths are desperate to irradiate as many people asap via 5G, there will most likely be more flu like symptoms in many more people across the world, as their immune system is attacked via these dangerous high level & new frequencies microwaves unrelentingly 24h round the clock in + out of their/our homes.

Based on what do you believe that the immune system is attacked by 5g? There are quite a few cities with 5g around the world and its not like there are the most cases of the new corona.
And your evidence of this is??  The current bs reports from the cdc which is big pharma aka rockafeller??

what are you talking about, i am not even stating anything that requires evidence.
“There are quite a few cities with 5g around the world and its not like there are the most cases of the new corona.”

as you can see south korea has the most 5g cities and is doing fine

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Brain cell Manipulation via Device implanted in Brain
Ala Dr Jose from the 50’s and MKUltra.

I agree the vaxx is the ultimate goal but I believe there is more to that vaxx than cv strain. Especially considering Gates ID2020 to put barometric chips in the vaxx. It will be ready in April according to the Chinese mfg seen in the meeting last year w/ Drumph & company in attendance.

The job opening for Confinement Camps is until May.

Looks like April is our big month to either lick boots & take the vaxx or be hauled off to camp.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Payday has somethin to say. 💚
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:25 pm

History & Lies of Viruses and Bacteria from Virologist.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:41 pm

About a year or so ago the cable company was going house to house doing an upgrade (implementing 5g tech). A family member of mine refused the upgrade being offered. The cable company then sent four different representatives to my family members house trying to convince them to have the upgrade done!? My family member kept refusing the upgrade and each visit from the cable companies representatives were progressively a higher held position in the cable company!? That seemed extremely persistent and invasive imo!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 pm

Can you provide experiments anyone can do proving 5g is harmful?
vincey84 wrote:cases of the new corona.
And what is this "new corona" can you prove viruses even exist?
susie wrote:Brain cell Manipulation via Device implanted in Brain
Ala Dr Jose from the 50’s and MKUltra.
This is changing the subject from this thread, your post belongs in here https://ifers.123.st/t92-gps-cell-tower-microwave-5g
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:36 pm

Click on “Status of Covid-19”
“Status of COVID-19
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 ”

Does this say they arent worried about it as an infectious disease but they want everyone to obey Govts directive?
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:39 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 pm

Murder squads? Or more crisis actors? How can we possibly know anymore?

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:01 pm

Right on girl!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm

susie wrote:
History & Lies of Viruses and Bacteria from Virologist.

Who watches the above video, and at about the same point the light-bulb turned on in my head (in my case, in Part 2), doesn't also understand that the very thing this guy is talking about, a "disease demon" ("decease" is the word translated for "disease" in the video; easily interchangeable), is the very thing alleged to have happened during the plagues in Egypt, by the phony god of... you guessed it.

The "disease demon" is none other than man himself. The demons wear flesh.

Does this reprehensible lock-down fraud being perpetrated on mankind now, not make us like the Egyptians plagued by these same (((fraudsters)))? Who is that behind the curtain? It's old hat to them. Did Egyptian commerce/life pretty much dry up? How desperate became the Egyptians? Desperate enough to give out gold (one ring of which would later be preserved in a laughable eat/poop cycle by one of the liars of the Holohoax daily saving her precious ring from the evil Hun who was lusting after it), to finally find the peace that only comes when disease carrying vermin are eradicated from your presence? And it matters not if it is allegory or literal; because it is now, in our present experience, coming to fruition again it would seem. Nor does it matter that we're told that Pharaoh pursued them to bring them back for their slave labor. We know how the big yarn goes; Pharaoh's army was wiped out by an alleged miracle (revocation of immutable laws of nature, if you believe such yarns) by the dividing of the sea.

A couple examples;

"This is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses and donkeys and camels and on your cattle and sheep and goats."

And,

"Then the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Take handfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses toss it into the air in the presence of Pharaoh. It will become fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, and festering boils will break out on men and animals throughout the land." (does this sound like chemtrails to anybody else?)

Morgellons disease? From dust in the air? https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=morgellon%27s+disease&iax=images&ia=images
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:28 pm

Just an update on known verifiable cases here.  BIG FAT ZERO.  No cases of seasonal flu being reported either.  Hmmm.
Spoke w/ friend in Yakima who said 1 86yo lady died there.  She had underlying issues.  
Their local hospital has ZERO cases and yet, their governor said they were running out of ventilators in the state.  

3 ppl were told at the dr they had corona but they wouldn’t run any test to verify.  They were all 3 added to the tally.  They keep saying the worst breakout is nola and they keep raising the numbers yet no dead bodies or issues w/ morgue space.

Update 3/30/20 Test results back for friend who took test. Negative. They had already added him to the tally as the 1st case in his parish. Im sure they never erased his case from total.

Last edited by susie on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:43 pm

The last one demonstrates the appropriate response to be taken when one is spitting on things in your store. I rather enjoyed the climatic ending.

The above video was immediately removed by YouTube while I was trying to share it here. My 4K Video Downloader program grabbed it before the Ministry of Truth could put a permanent kibosh to it, and I uploaded it to Bitchute (assuming they don't likewise expunge it from their platform).

Certain citizens are intentionally spreading the virus
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4vLoRH7sxZdi/

[edit] In light of what is being learned about the idea of "contagions," it is now debatable, I believe, whether or not sickness can even be spread from one being to another short of injection. Am I in error in this regard? But one thing we do know, vaccines are toxic and not beneficial.

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:12 pm

susie wrote:Just an update on known verifiable cases here.  BIG FAT ZERO.  No cases of seasonal flu being reported either.  Hmmm.
Spoke w/ friend in Yakima who said 1 86yo lady died there.  She had underlying issues.  
Their local hospital has ZERO cases and yet, their governor said they were running out of ventilators in the state.  He has now suspended the 2nd Amendment in that state.  
Yall realize it is the highest number of conceal carry in the country there?  Shtf is comin.

Do you have a citation in which he "has now suspended the 2nd Amendment in that state," or has he merely egregiously encroached upon it (essential/non-essential business declarations/closures)? The closest thing I found in a quick search is at; https://www.khq.com/coronavirus/firearm-businesses-deemed-non-essential-in-washington-it-s-a/article_5ebe6446-6fb9-11ea-b5a9-cb9f9b4ea941.html

I may have missed a blanket revocation/suspension of the 2nd Amendment by him. Can you provide more information regarding the suspension of the 2nd Amendment?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilith Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:09 am

To me it seems funny as more i read forums the more i see same pattern how countries all over the world got a script or a to-do list how to fight corona.Is there a wiki page for "How to fight coronavirus" or they were given set of rules from someone because they set exactly the same limit almost exactly the same order.
I will try to get the approx. order for my country and then compare it to other countries tomorrow.

Kilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:06 am

markwilson wrote:The last one demonstrates the appropriate response to be taken when one is spitting on things in your store. I rather enjoyed the climatic ending.

The above video was immediately removed by YouTube while I was trying to share it here. My 4K Video Downloader program grabbed it before the Ministry of Truth could put a permanent kibosh to it, and I uploaded it to Bitchute (assuming they don't likewise expunge it from their platform).

You believe the footage in that video is not Staged? Come on man, you are smart enough not to fall for this BS!

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:00 pm

in the light of recent events, the segment from the interview of T.C. Fry at "organic wellness crusade" with host Henry L.N. Anderson sheds light on the myth of contagion and the so called virus.

myth of contagion - "similar organisms, subjected to similar conditions, react similarly" in other words "similar organisms, indulging the same bad habits, get the same bad results."
symptoms are your body letting you know that it is dealing with eliminating toxic material, so please do not suppress that process!

virus - never isolated, never seen. Basically, the medical system needs scapegoats to sell their drugs to further their postulation that invaders cause disease - not your own destructive habits or their poisons (drugs.) The system realised that the germ theory wouldn't fly, as the "causative agent" must be present in all cases. Which is demonstrably false. So they invented a pathogen which cannot be detected!  
current medical practise is driven by drug selling industry only out on profit, not keeping people healthy... as they cannot do business with healthy people...
You having a "virus" is only considered based on the presence of anti bodies, which is a normal - natural by-product of the body replacing billions of cells, daily...

Peace.
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Just Vital wrote:
markwilson wrote:The last one demonstrates the appropriate response to be taken when one is spitting on things in your store. I rather enjoyed the climatic ending.

You believe the footage in that video is not Staged? Come on man, you are smart enough not to fall for this BS!

It's being used to encroach upon liberties with the roll-out of martial law. Liberty is under attack and whatever is going on in China, and other places, that we see of it in images/videos, is causing the institution of martial law in this nation; physically demonstrable to each of us. Objective observation. You would not understand what a Constitutional Republic is. You folks are still following that laughable divine right of the king paradigm. Follow the money. Cui bono? Who is profiting from the financial harm being brought upon untold millions at this moment. Yes, the same Lobby. Your superficiality in each subsequent post becomes all the more amusing.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:36 pm

"CoronaVirus and FORCED Vaccination Manipulation"

Stay on topic.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Gates loves 33.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:54 pm

12-12-13 Outbreak! Watch How Quickly An Epidemic Would Spread Across The World
Amazing how they knew all this about covid 19 back in 2013.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Here are the most infuriating details and corporate giveaways in the COVID-19 stimulus bill

Buried on page 203 of the bill is a tax break that could save wealthy real estate investors $170 billion over 10 years, as reported by the New York Times‘s Jesse Drucker.
$454 billion of the package goes toward backing up a new Federal Reserve program that largely benefits big business. And since banks tend to maintain a 10-to-1 ratio between loans disbursed and capital on hand, that amount is “sufficient to supply corporate America with more than $4 trillion in subsidized financing,” reports New York magazine, noting acidly that it makes the bill a “plutocracy-stabilization fund.”
The sunscreen industry caught a break when the product was lumped in with other over-the-counter drugs that will get speedier approval by the Food and Drug Administration in Subtitle F of Part V (“Miscellaneous Provisions”), spotted by Taxpayers for Common Sense.
For-profit colleges, which tend to have high dropout rates and have a troubling record of misleading students about their ability to get jobs upon graduation, will be included in a provision that allows all colleges to keep funds given to educate students, even if they drop out due to COVID-19 emergencies.
The bill gives $25 million to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, which seems a little unnecessary at this time.
It includes a six-month extension of federal funding for abstinence-only education (heavily supported by social conservatives), which has nothing to do with the pandemic or its health impacts.

In addition, the Fed tapped asset-management giant BlackRock to direct three of its bond-buying programs, “which under the arrangement could buy some of its own funds on behalf of the central bank,” notes Bloomberg. Conflict of interest much?

Greg Mannarino has a scathing account of the theft that is being conducted during this plandemic as well. Here he is discussing the second part of the bailout:
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:30 pm

CoronaVirus: The 'Conspiracy Theorists' Were Right All Along
Mr. Cheswick
susie
susie

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next