IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:24 pm

markwilson wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Markwilson i didn't word search for "supremacists weaponize coronavirus" i went on bing homepage and they have the news on the bottom and that was the first news article i saw
And because it was the "first news article I saw," it naturally fell to me to share it in a thread at IFERS. Because what would my fellow researchers have thought should I have neglected my duty to share with them the first thing I saw on Bing?

So i'm not allowed to share something because it's the first thing i saw on the bing homepage? All hail markwilson, he'll tell us what's true or not and he'll tell us what we can or can't say.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by markwilson Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:18 pm

With all of the harm being done to millions of people of all colors/nationalities, and in the present earth-wide psyop in which the most impacted by the criminal conduct of the governmental agencies involved in propagating fraud upon the citizens of the plane, the effects of which irreparably harm (in many cases) the very poorest among us, in all cases (financially, but also physically in the promotion of toxic vaccines); some would have us believe it's the white boys wreaking the havoc. It's the European Aryan Huns bayoneting the babies and making nice lamp shades, sudsy soap, and novelty shrunken-heads made of the remains of the "Six Million" (tm) gassed in the fictional theatrical production titled, Eternal Shoah Show. Because our benevolent Jewish masters would never think to make claims that weren't true while forcing German civilians to parade before their very unscientific display of the lamp shade, soap, and shrunken heads (which was also falsely attributed to the Aryan people, instead of the Jew himself who was using the theatrical production to further heap the coals of imagined persecution upon himself, which he then deftly manages to ply as warfare against any who call him out for his lies).

Who controls banking? Who controls media? Who is now enriching themselves as loans and usurious interest payments are plowing more poor people under? It's always the same group; not classified by skin color, since all skin colors are being negatively impacted by this farce of a "pandemic," while the poor try to cling to sustenance and shelter as the Jew banksters cash in using their immoral usurious central banking schemes.

Let's establish some truth regarding the shared word-search you had such a burning desire to share in a thread at IFERS regarding the tactics of the Medical Mafia promoting their death-concoction vaccines; i.e., a thread titled, CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation. In a Bing search, "supremacists weaponize coronavirus," the term "white" is found 31 times on my page one. On page two we find the term 24 times. On page three we find the term 34 times. On my page four the term is found 11 times, page five 13 times.
https://tinyurl.com/rud66dv

On those same five pages in Bing we find the term "Jew";

Page one, 1 time; "White supremacists plot to spread coronavirus to Jews and the police, FBI warns" (emphasis added)

Page two, 2 times; "Some white supremacist groups are encouraging members to weaponize the coronavirus by spreading it to cops and Jews, the FBI has alerted local police," and, "White supremacists plot to spread coronavirus to Jews and ..." (emphasis added)

Page three, 1 time; a link with the term "Jewishness" in it, which in turn leads to an article containing this: "As the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus surges globally, extremists continue to use the virus  to advance their bigotry and antisemitism, while also promoting conspiracy theories and even boogaloo (the white supremacist term for civil war)." (emphasis added)

Page four, 1 time; "Sunday, March 22, 2020 FBI Warns White Supremacists Want to Weaponize Covid-19 to Attack Jews, Police." (emphasis added)

Page five, 0 times. (emphasis added)

In our Bing search resulting in pages having the term "jew" in them, ALL REFERENCES OF "JEW" ARE COUPLED WITH "WHITE SUPREMACIST". Or, in the one case on page three, the term "antisemitism" is coupled with it, which was itself derived from an original search link with the term "Jewishness" in it. Prove me a liar.

So we've established that just as with the term "gay" having been hijacked over the years to mean something totally other than what it originally meant when first found in the lexicon; so with "supremacist" we understand your usage of it, as you yourself owned it, and exactly what it was you meant when you took ownership of the word-search, and trotted over to IFERS to "share" it.

In summation, in five pages of Bing results that you are preening your feathers over as though worthwhile of being found in this thread, the term "white" shows up a total of ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN TIMES; "Jew," FIVE TIMES, with all of those instances of "jew" as being attacked by nasty white boys.

Who controls the search algorithms of Bing, Google, YouTube, etc?

We've established what your intent was when presenting such laughably skewered search results. You didn't think you'd be called on it; and yet you were.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Markwilson wrote:We've established what your intent was when presenting such laughably skewered search results.
Markwilson is simply strawmanning at this point trying to claim i word searched  when i clicked on the bing homepage saw the first news article and clicked it and saw that it was saying "white supremacists discussed using corona as a weapon" and thought it was worth posting because jews are the real supremacists and jews are the ones using this corona hoax as a weapon to poison people, thought of the quote "The sociopath will always accuse you of what they are guilty of themself" and posted it. Markwilson is simply doing what he's been known to do on this forum which is get mad when anyone disagrees with him which i did when i asked for proof of chemtrails and 5g being harmful. Good day I love you  to markwilson

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Downlo53
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:52 pm

I was putting the question out to my family members about the circumstances we find ourselves in and whether or not they actually believe this has anything to do with a so called deadly virus?

What I received was regurgitation of mainstream media stories and the presented death toll numbers... This necessity to believe is astounding, but not surprising. The examples used to justify the belief were comical... E.g."If you're driving on the road and I tell you to make a left, because if you make a right you'll go into a ditch" So by me not believing in the mainstream info implies I would make a right ignoring the warning from someone else!? A false equivalency tactic, unbeknownst to them!

This appeal to authority and this attitude, if you don't have any answers then why ask the question? This mental limitation is extremely frustrating to say the least.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 am

Sienokupeta wrote:Hello there everyone,

I don't want this to be a statement but rather a discussion so please comment, and feel free to criticize everything i say...
Lets start with: I come from a family of medics, and also myself am involved in the fight against the main killer of humans all over the world called "heart disease" . There is one thing that baffles us... The corona virus has been there for decades, so why did it, all of a sudden, get so much attention??... Because if you look at the statistics as they are it does not seem to be a bigger deal than the flu.... On the other hand if you listen to people from Italy, they are saying that this "epidemic" is worse than "they" are telling us... In other words:

1. If the COVID-19 is exactly what the world health organization claims it to be, then there is a 2% to 3% death rate which kinda means that only the old and the weakest have a potential to die. In other words its exactly the same as the flu(I know that a bit of fever and coughing can be a nuisance, but does it require a worldwide shutdown of everything?). So if that's the case there is absolutely no incentive for any government nor organisation to act that way that they are acting right now, except if they have something really major to disguise... What do you think that could be? The financial crisis? The refugees at the border of Greece? A preparation of war against Russia and China? Tell me what you think!!!

2. If the COVID-19 is something way worse than the wold health organisation claims it to be, then it only can be a weaponization attempt or a side effect of something, that makes the corona virus dangerous, because naturally it is not more dangerous than the flu. The main theory i have heard in this case is that g5 waves activates the corona virus in such a way that it makes the air unbreathable inflicting death by asphyxiation, which would explain why "they" would have us sitting in our homes while they are adjusting the frequency. Could this be true? What do you think?

Have a nice day!

@Sienokupeta - Since you are a medical professional, I suggest researching the history of Louis Pasteur versus Antoine Béchamp. Pasteur came up with the Germ Theory and Béchamp came up with the Terrain/Cell Theory. The entire foundation of Western medicine has been based on Pasteur's theory which has deceived people to take pills to solve their health problems. Ironically, people aren't getting healthier but more dependent on medication which has made billions, if not trillions, for the pharmaceutical industry. I'm still learning about this but I believe this is another part of science that has been hijacked for the benefit of a few.

I think this is just a test by the elites/government to see how we react. They did plan this anyway (look up Event 201 that was conducted in October 2019, 2 months before Wuhan). They want to determine how obedient the citizens will be in a pandemic. Will we be okay with martial law masked as health safety. How can the elites steal more money from the treasuries (bailouts, "economic aid packages"). These are the things most apparent so far.

As for 5G - I don't know enough about it to comment.

You might also want to follow Jon Rappoport's blog. He has been investigating all these so called "pandemics" for decades. Your mind will be clear once you understand the history.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

blackchoy

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:15 pm

The endgame is Gates’ biometric chip in the vaxx. Once we got that we are transhuman. Those who refuse? Camps? Guillotines? Boxes??
Seems like it is being tied up w/ a big fat bow.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:48 pm

Test - maybe a stress test but i have the feeling this is a try at the end-game. Be prepared to let go everything and fight for our (goy) survival, fuck them I will take up the sword.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:50 pm

blackchoy wrote:
Sienokupeta wrote:Hello there everyone,

I don't want this to be a statement but rather a discussion so please comment, and feel free to criticize everything i say...
Lets start with: I come from a family of medics, and also myself am involved in the fight against the main killer of humans all over the world called "heart disease" . There is one thing that baffles us... The corona virus has been there for decades, so why did it, all of a sudden, get so much attention??... Because if you look at the statistics as they are it does not seem to be a bigger deal than the flu.... On the other hand if you listen to people from Italy, they are saying that this "epidemic" is worse than "they" are telling us... In other words:

1. If the COVID-19 is exactly what the world health organization claims it to be, then there is a 2% to 3% death rate which kinda means that only the old and the weakest have a potential to die. In other words its exactly the same as the flu(I know that a bit of fever and coughing can be a nuisance, but does it require a worldwide shutdown of everything?). So if that's the case there is absolutely no incentive for any government nor organisation to act that way that they are acting right now, except if they have something really major to disguise... What do you think that could be? The financial crisis? The refugees at the border of Greece? A preparation of war against Russia and China? Tell me what you think!!!

2. If the COVID-19 is something way worse than the wold health organisation claims it to be, then it only can be a weaponization attempt or a side effect of something, that makes the corona virus dangerous, because naturally it is not more dangerous than the flu. The main theory i have heard in this case is that g5 waves activates the corona virus in such a way that it makes the air unbreathable inflicting death by asphyxiation, which would explain why "they" would have us sitting in our homes while they are adjusting the frequency. Could this be true? What do you think?

Have a nice day!

@Sienokupeta - Since you are a medical professional, I suggest researching the history of Louis Pasteur versus Antoine Béchamp. Pasteur came up with the Germ Theory and Béchamp came up with the Terrain/Cell Theory. The entire foundation of Western medicine has been based on Pasteur's theory which has deceived people to take pills to solve their health problems. Ironically, people aren't getting healthier but more dependent on medication which has made billions, if not trillions, for the pharmaceutical industry. I'm still learning about this but I believe this is another part of science that has been hijacked for the benefit of a few.

I think this is just a test by the elites/government to see how we react. They did plan this anyway (look up Event 201 that was conducted in October 2019, 2 months before Wuhan). They want to determine how obedient the citizens will be in a pandemic. Will we be okay with martial law masked as health safety. How can the elites steal more money from the treasuries (bailouts, "economic aid packages"). These are the things most apparent so far.

As for 5G - I don't know enough about it to comment.

You might also want to follow Jon Rappoport's blog. He has been investigating all these so called "pandemics" for decades. Your mind will be clear once you understand the history.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/

Trust only in yourself there is no place that you will not find the parasites. Don't believe anyone any more.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:17 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Test - maybe a stress test  but i have the feeling this is a try at the end-game. Be prepared to let go everything and fight for our (goy) survival, fuck them I will take up the sword.
Testing doesnt involve tanks and military equipment rolling on every major city across the world
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:11 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:40 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 91369010
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:28 pm

susie wrote:
nowhereelsetogo wrote:Test - maybe a stress test  but i have the feeling this is a try at the end-game. Be prepared to let go everything and fight for our (goy) survival, fuck them I will take up the sword.
Testing doesn't involve tanks and military equipment rolling on every major city across the world

I'm in the UK, actually the south and near my area is Salisbury plain where the army play. I would expect to see something here but I haven't. I can't discount the movements being done at night but we would see SOMETHING,, maybe car parks full of the stuff. I have daughters in both London and Bristol (UN smart city designate) and neither are seeing or hearing about military activity. I'm not in denial I actually expect it to happen.

As for the vid of long long trains I'm a bit skeptical, some of it looked quite old but it wasn't possible to identify anything to date it. I will be more convinced with newly made and posted clips.

Where I live in a valley quite unspoiled and very pretty we get Apache helicopters every so often flying around low and pissing everyone off with the noise. It's training but I don't know why they do it here and Alton Barnes. In fact there was one yesterday when we were driving out to Bristol (stay at home - f*ck that), I could have taken a clip and posted it misrepresenting it as a freak occurrence but what possible motive would I have to do that? Maybe to arbitrarily raise the fear levels.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm

susie wrote:
Testing doesnt involve tanks and military equipment rolling on every major city across the world

When and where did you or anyone else seen these tanks and military equipment rolling down the street? Just like nowhereelsetogo, I know I haven't.

I don't think humanity is his current state needs militair enforced martial law to keep us inside and obedient. Just the fear for fiction and illusion of control is enough to keep the masses inside and give away their freedom. No actual force necessary.

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Just Vital wrote:
susie wrote:

When and where did you or anyone else seen these tanks and military equipment rolling down the street? Just like nowhereelsetogo, I know I haven't.

I don't think humanity is his current state needs militair enforced martial law to keep us inside and obedient. Just the fear for fiction and illusion of control is enough to keep the masses inside and give away their freedom. No actual force necessary.

I agree, fear is their game! The people have been psychologically influenced by media without question, I'm not buying it until I experience it! I'm seeing a lot of fear mongering videos on alternative media... Why use force when it's not necessary.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:
Just Vital wrote:
susie wrote:

I agree, fear is their game! The people have been psychologically influenced by media without question, I'm not buying it until I experience it! I'm seeing a lot of fear mongering videos on alternative media... Why use force when it's not necessary.

I've been out every day recently, today our nearest town is like a ghost town. The sheeple are standing outside shops 2m apart like good little sheeple. But what amuses me most is the number of new people out for their allowed 1 hour exercise. I kid you not I've never seen these pale and pasty people before but they must live round here.

“...most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Already here.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:18 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:22 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 1a5edb10

I have the rest of the doc in pictures. This page should be enough.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9z0E4ZxaQbbr/?list=notifications&randomize=false

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Screen51
markwilson
markwilson

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:20 pm

Just Vital wrote:

What is the impetus keeping some "inside and obedient"? It sure as heck isn't the promise of a bouquet of roses should they be outside and disobedient. Martial law is issuing dictatorial edicts in the name of a phony psychological warfare operation, based on nothing more than a fictional boogeyman that has killed fewer people than many other quantified numbers of various diseases far surpassing coronavirus "common cold" deaths annually, by those who in fact have control of police and military forces to impose their tyranny for violating lawless edicts against their own citizens (house arrest, social distancing, restricted travel, forced business closures, etc.).

You are correct. Until a revolt against tyrants, "no actual force necessary" to keep sheep in Denmark, the Netherlands, etc., in their little houses; i.e., gentle martial law until such time as positioned "militair" are given their marching orders.

How ridiculous to pooh-pooh martial law when it's staring you in the face.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 3 Screen52[/quote]
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 am

This US preacher has got the real message about Coronavirus; do not take any vaccine!

As the psychopaths are desperate to irradiate as many people asap via 5G, there will most likely be more flu like symptoms in many more people across the world, as their immune system is attacked via these dangerous high level & new frequencies microwaves unrelentingly 24h round the clock in + out of their/our homes.

This will give the impression to most sheeple that the epidemic is getting out of hand, something must be done, plz hurry up with the vaccinations to the rescue!
(The Problem, Reaction + Solution Scenario)

The Talmudic Jewish psychopaths are certainly taking advantage of these well planned circumstances as far as they are able to do, via their mass media as they are relying on gullible sheep.

Hopefully there'll be a huge rising up of us (GOYIM), who will put a spanner in their works asap!
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:25 am

notdownunder wrote:This US preacher has got the real message about Coronavirus; do not take any vaccine!

As the psychopaths are desperate to irradiate as many people asap via 5G, there will most likely be more flu like symptoms in many more people across the world, as their immune system is attacked via these dangerous high level & new frequencies microwaves unrelentingly 24h round the clock in + out of their/our homes.

This will give the impression to most sheeple that the epidemic is getting out of hand, something must be done, plz hurry up with the vaccinations to the rescue!
(The Problem, Reaction + Solution Scenario)

The Talmudic Jewish psychopaths are certainly taking advantage of these well planned circumstances as far as they are able to do, via their mass media as they are relying on gullible sheep.

Hopefully there'll be a huge rising up of us (GOYIM), who will put a spanner in their works asap!

Please, do not waste time with this Q bullshit. That is what this is, same bullshit about Drumph being a good guy. He is ASHKENAZI BLOOD. Wake up.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:36 am

susie wrote:
notdownunder wrote:This US preacher has got the real message about Coronavirus; do not take any vaccine!

Please, do not waste time with this Q bullshit.  That is what this is, same bullshit about Drumph being a good guy.  He is ASHKENAZI BLOOD.  Wake up.

I am awake. I am not promoting him at all. It was found elsewhere. I only posted this to confirm the danger of vaccinations, as he made some good remarks of exposing the celebrities of which they are promoting in order to fool the masses to get injected.
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:35 am

notdownunder wrote:As the psychopaths are desperate to irradiate as many people asap via 5G, there will most likely be more flu like symptoms in many more people across the world, as their immune system is attacked via these dangerous high level & new frequencies microwaves unrelentingly 24h round the clock in + out of their/our homes.

Based on what do you believe that the immune system is attacked by 5g? There are quite a few cities with 5g around the world and its not like there are the most cases of the new corona.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:00 pm

vincey84 wrote:
notdownunder wrote:As the psychopaths are desperate to irradiate as many people asap via 5G, there will most likely be more flu like symptoms in many more people across the world, as their immune system is attacked via these dangerous high level & new frequencies microwaves unrelentingly 24h round the clock in + out of their/our homes.

Based on what do you believe that the immune system is attacked by 5g? There are quite a few cities with 5g around the world and its not like there are the most cases of the new corona.
And your evidence of this is?? The current bs reports from the cdc which is big pharma aka rockafeller??
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 pm

susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

And your evidence of this is??  The current bs reports from the cdc which is big pharma aka rockafeller??

what are you talking about, i am not even stating anything that requires evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next