IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 7 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Admin Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:13 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 7 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Here we have the EPICENTER in New Orleans where Christian is explaining what is truly going on.
BUSTED!
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:39 pm

NYC Epicenter-Whole lotta nothin goin on.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Los Angeles Downtown Hospitals
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:56 pm

Dr Weighs in on CV Face Masks
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Trump Confirms NYC CV Apocalypse
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:00 pm

Setting up citizen arrests. Trying to quell public snooping.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Scam Unraveling
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Ebola Hoax Revisited
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Admin wrote:

This was broadcast by Baton Rouge station WAFB Channel 9.  Full clip showed them turning the “body” to take it outside, friend said you could see the lip jigglin like thick rubber.  She has done CPR on those dummies. Rolling Eyes
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Bill Gates, vile criminal mouthpiece of the Lobby. The goal? MASS VACCINATIONS.

"...but what does opening up look like?

you know, which activities have, like schools, have such benefit

and can be done in way that the risk of transmission is very low,

and which activities like MASS GATHERINGS,

ah... may be in a certain sense MORE OPTIONAL,

and so UNTIL YOU'RE WIDELY VACCINATED

those may NOT...ah... COME BACK...ah...AT ALL." [mass gatherings may not COME BACK AT ALL, UNTIL YOU ARE WIDELY VACCINATED!]

https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/status/1246381392314892289

[edit] Carrying on daddy's Planned Parenthood death-cult, in the present, with the aid of the same Medical Mafia employed by his daddy. Generational criminality/insanity.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:16 pm

SPAIN PROTESTING MILITARY LOCKDOWN
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:12 pm

Vid Explaining laws and Exec Orders passed leading up to this from New Orleans’ citizen reporter who filmed the empty testing center.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:42 am

Holocaust survivor becomes Israel’s first coronavirus fatality
Mixing one hoax with another lol!
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael G Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:24 am

To Admin

I read a post you made in 2015 saying that you liked the idea of everyone picking a year to all stop paying taxes. You picked the year 2020. Well............need I say anymore?

Michael G

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael G Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:48 am

Today I went to a grocery store that was just as packed as it always is. I only saw 2 masks. I saw a lot of smiles. It felt like the same grocery store it was a year ago. I have seen ZERO military vehicles here in Florida. I am actually skeptical of those videos because I searched for videos from the San Antonio footage, and I ran into old videos. Something about this 5g thing and military vehicles seems to be a bit Alex Jonesish. I may be wrong. The traffic and the grocery store today looked ALMOST normal. I thought I would share some good news folks!! This thread is interesting......thank you!!

Michael G

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Best Dr Vid!!
He has issued a series concerning this.

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm

"The Virus Is Not a Naturally-Occuring Phenomenon"
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:21 pm

Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research

An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus — one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) — has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.

In an article published in Nature Medicine1 on 9 November, scientists investigated a virus called SHC014, which is found in horseshoe bats in China. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells — proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. It also caused disease in mice, but did not kill them.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Here is a video comparing the Canadian stats of COVID-19 to the yearly seasonal flu. By the numbers were given, this is no worse than a normal flu season, in fact it is not even close!

BSAlert
BSAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Kentucky Judge Enforces Quarantine With Ankle Bracelets
Kentucky judges have started imposing a form of house arrest on stubborn coronavirus patients who break their self-isolation orders, in an effort to stop them from spreading the disease known as COVID-19.

Circuit judges have ordered two coronavirus patients and one patient’s relative to wear ankle monitors in Louisville, Ky., after they broke quarantine orders, the Louisville Courier-Journal reports.

The first order was handed down after a patient broke self-quarantine to go shopping on March 21, according to court documents obtained by station WTVO.

Public health officials can ask for a person to be isolated for coronavirus under state law, and it’s up to a circuit judge to approve or deny the order. Affected individuals are not charged with a crime.

. Ankle monitors ordered for Kentucky residents refusing quarantine after coronavirus exposure.
Despite Governor Andy Beshear ordering all Kentucky residents to stay at home to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, some in Louisville are reportedly refusing to self-quarantine.

As a response, Jefferson Circuit Court judge Angela Bisig is ordering ankle monitors for those who were exposed to the coronavirus but who won’t stay at home.

CNN reports that Bisig ordered an individual identified as D.L. to wear a global positioning device for the next two weeks. D.L is reportedly living with someone who tested positive for the coronavirus, as well as someone who is a presumptive case.

About a week ago, D.L. was ordered to self-quarantine for 14 days, the amount of time it takes for an infected individual to exhibit symptoms of the coronavirus. Family members, however, said he leaves his home often.

Bisig ordered the state's Department of Corrections to place an ankle monitor on D.L., who will face criminal charges if they leave the house again.

CNN cites local outlet WDRB as reporting that other Louisville residents were ordered to don ankle monitors as well after they refused to self-isolate. These individuals were also reported as either having the coronavirus or being in contact with the coronavirus.

WDRB reports that Jefferson County has a judge on-call for these types of cases.

This concerning report comes after a group of young Kentucky residents reportedly threw a “coronavirus party” that resulted in at least one person catching the virus.

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Noomax4ever Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:19 am

What if we just fired all the doctors behind all this and started over?
Is there no honesty left in the profession? We are constantly fed bull shit by every professional we put on a pedestal, if we are so dumb maybe we deserve it.
What happened to the right body chemistry & it’s impossible to get disease? It’s been shown to reverse cancer! I just see people debating within the system they are enslaved in.
A virus doesn’t matter if nobody is affected & the fear of being affected is enough to affect you LOL!
I guess it’s a way to expose people to the lies, thanks for all the information it is working.
This is a great place to refer people to.
My expression isn’t great for newbies, not meaning to offend.

Noomax4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:27 am

Michael G wrote:Today I went to a grocery store that was just as packed as it always is.  I only saw 2 masks.  I saw a lot of smiles.  It felt like the same grocery store it was a year ago.  I have seen ZERO military vehicles here in Florida.  I am actually skeptical of those videos because I searched for videos from the San Antonio footage, and I ran into old videos.  Something about this 5g thing and military vehicles seems to be a bit Alex Jonesish.  I may be wrong.  The traffic and the grocery store today looked ALMOST normal.  I thought I would share some good news folks!! This thread is interesting......thank you!!

Clip from folks in Louisiana included in this of military vehicles on the train.  
Venezuela is fixin to fight back from bein poked in the chest too much.
Then there’s Iran...

And we are on lockdown with updates of more loss of rights daily and lies on the media with citizens bustin the lies of media with vids. Ive been in the stores with fools freakin out over media hype bs. Folks are startin to narc each other out for sneezing. Yeah, that’s normal.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Noomax4ever Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 am

I think one thing should be clear from reading the posts is that it isn’t the same stage of the situation everywhere, Alaska is way behind your states from what I can tell & for once I’m glad to be behind. People here are still watching the news & thinking the gov will save them but our parks are open no real hassle at the grocery store. Banks suck & electronic money seem iffy & that’s probably a sign of the real issue our economy?

Noomax4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:25 am

It seems an expert on Oxygen molecules confirms five g frequencies will cause compromised oxygen molecules making it more difficult to breathe.

This is more in alignment with the reported lung cases that are occurring from the macarona virus.

(Another overlap of threads. Not sure which it belongs in.)
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next