IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:10 am

susie wrote:
It seems an expert on Oxygen molecules confirms five g frequencies will cause compromised oxygen molecules making it more difficult to breathe.

This is more in alignment with the reported lung cases that are occurring from the macarona virus.

(Another overlap of threads.  Not sure which it belongs in.)

it is a planted, purposely circulated rumor. It has no real basis, is not proven in any way.

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:
It seems an expert on Oxygen molecules confirms five g frequencies will cause compromised oxygen molecules making it more difficult to breathe.

This is more in alignment with the reported lung cases that are occurring from the macarona virus.

it is a planted, purposely circulated rumor. It has no real basis, is not proven in any way.

Have you ever worked in the telecom or computer industry? Have you personally spoken with anyone who has? Did you not see the telecom industry admit in congress theyve done ZERO testing??
Why do you suppose that is?
I personally know several as well as working in the industry myself. I have spoken with several who confirm my research.

Where is your evidence? Oh yeah, Alex Jones who spouts half truths. So what parts are the lies and what part are the truths?
By telling us what they are doing to us they gain some sick satanic power. Yeah he is one that carries that out quite well. I never listen to him for that reason.

My information comes from personal experience and the experience of my friends. That I trust.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 pm

Everytime you come up with this 5g. Everytime something different. Now it some "expert" that claims something and its like the word of god or what? This is not research. It is claiming fact while it is just some fiction. Its on alex jones show david icke show and on all the bullshit conspiracy sites. Ffs just ask yourself why this is pushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 pm

vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:

The CONTROL that is being asserted over the population by those waging this purely propagandistic Medical Mafia war against us, is NOT a "circulated rumor." The attack on our right to freely associate with one another, in groups of our own free volition, while the puppets of the Jew ramrod legislation through that uses military/police enforcement of a technology whose safety has not been ascertained (as admitted in congressional hearings), is the clarion call to a revolution against those powers.
markwilson
markwilson

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:04 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 D19fce10
susie
susie

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Noomax4ever wrote:I think one thing should be clear from reading the posts is that it isn’t the same stage of the situation everywhere, Alaska is way behind your states from what I can tell & for once I’m glad to be behind. People here are still watching the news & thinking the gov will save them but our parks are open no real hassle at the grocery store. Banks suck & electronic money seem iffy & that’s probably a sign of the real issue our economy?

Since you've been ordered to stay at home, effective 3/28, closing of state parks seems a bit redundant. And since there is an unconstitutional "order" to stay home, one found in any state park would be in violation of that order. In this regard, it doesn't seem Alaska is "way behind [other] states." And I enjoin all people of Alaska to consider null and void any such unlawful order in perpetuity.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Screen59
https://www.rootlessliving.com/coronavirus-park-closures/
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:18 pm

There are many ways to if this had a 5g cause to irradiate regardless of consumer networks being present. Besides this it is about persistant symptoms which would mean people would need to be under constant irradiation. Otherwise the body would quickly recover. Again i am not saying it is not possible but currently unsupported and blown up in the "alternative media" .

Last edited by vincey84 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:22 pm

susie wrote:CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 D19fce10
You know there are countries without 5g that have covid19?

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:49 pm

vincey84 wrote:There are many ways to if this had a 5g cause to irradiate regardless of consumer networks being present. Besides this it is about persistant symptoms which would mean people would need to be under constant irradiation. Otherwise the body would quickly recover. Again i am not saying it is not possible but currently unsupported and blown up in the "alternative media" .

If you were meaning to address my comments, you failed to do so (that is probably why it is best to use the quote feature when addressing the comments of others). I wrote,

"The CONTROL that is being asserted over the population by those waging this purely propagandistic Medical Mafia war against us, is NOT a "circulated rumor." The attack on our right to freely associate with one another, in groups of our own free volition, while the puppets of the Jew ramrod legislation through that uses military/police enforcement of a technology whose safety has not been ascertained (as admitted in congressional hearings), is the clarion call to a revolution against those powers."

If you were responding to the above quote, you did not address the points made. At all. WHO were you addressing with your comment; I assume it was either myself or Susie.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:56 pm

markwilson wrote:
vincey84 wrote:There are many ways to if this had a 5g cause to irradiate regardless of consumer networks being present. Besides this it is about persistant symptoms which would mean people would need to be under constant irradiation. Otherwise the body would quickly recover. Again i am not saying it is not possible but currently unsupported and blown up in the "alternative media" .

If you were meaning to address my comments, you failed to do so (that is probably why it is best to use the quote feature when addressing the comments of others). I wrote,

"The CONTROL that is being asserted over the population by those waging this purely propagandistic Medical Mafia war against us, is NOT a "circulated rumor." The attack on our right to freely associate with one another, in groups of our own free volition, while the puppets of the Jew ramrod legislation through that uses military/police enforcement of a technology whose safety has not been ascertained (as admitted in congressional hearings), is the clarion call to a revolution against those powers."

If you were responding to the above quote, you did not address the points made. At all. WHO were you addressing with your comment; I assume it was either myself or Susie.

Sry mark but no i wasnt responding to you. I have no idea what ypu are on about as you respond as if i was talking about medicinal mafia war. No idea why you do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noomax4ever Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 pm

Not real sure how to respond to someone but it’s fine for everyone to read.
I was never ordered to stay in my house I leave every day multiple times. The dumb ass link some troll provided me says my state parks are open. So yeah asshat what is your point?
People don’t care about the Corona Virus here, only the government & they ARE behind the times according to the lockdown you all are experiencing. I see you trolling about 5g too, you aren’t convincing anyone to ignore such a dangerous thing & your actions show your true intentions.
You don’t say anything to contradict the 5g statements just name drop to try & discredit an honest person’s posts.
You have nothing & you are exposed, kindly leave.

Noomax4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

vincey84 wrote:
markwilson wrote:

Sry mark but no i wasnt responding to you. I have no idea what ypu are on about as you respond as if i was talking about medicinal mafia war. No idea why you do that.

I do it because what I have written pertains to fact, not fiction (the martial law apparatus now being used to physically control our bodies, our associations, and our travel, with a STATED goal of mandated vaccinations). And whereas you wrote in another comment, "It is claiming fact while it is just some fiction," the truth of the matter is, a FICTION is being used against us and you are ignoring that component of the Medical Mafia's present strike against our liberties, while pooh-poohing known studies indicating that energy is being weaponized in a multifaceted attack against the peoples all across this plane.

Do you understand that a "tattoo ID" is worthless unless ALL receive the vaccine targeting the compliant dupe? Is, for example, a Social Security Number that is NOT universal, serving the interests of the same criminal (((cabal))) now attacking our liberties while demanding an eventual Bill Gates' "tattoo ID" as the answer to the manufactured "problem" brought against us? I'll answer my own question—of course not—the "tattoo ID" must be as universal as the "SSN" to be used as an effective weapon against us in their programmed poisoning of us all in a CLEARLY weaponized vaccination program from the mind of a generational psychopath every bit as despicable as his dad who headed up Planned Parenthood for a time,.

If you're an American you have the SSN. Else, no money soon in the mail for you. Is it safe to say mandated tattoo ID vaccinations are a glorious victory far surpassing a simple 9-digit number associated with my straw-man? Any claimed right to force a poisonous concoction of harmful chemicals into my body, FAR SURPASSES any requirement to show proof of a 9-digit number on a piece of cardstock.

"The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar." https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/12/23/bill-gates-develops-new-id-tattoo-to-check-for-vaccinations/

The enemy is at the gate and you seem to be having a hard time seeing him.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Noomax4ever wrote:Not real sure how to respond to someone but it’s fine for everyone to read.
I was never ordered to stay in my house I leave every day multiple times. The dumb ass link some troll provided me says my state parks are open. So yeah asshat what is your point?
People don’t care about the Corona Virus here, only the government & they ARE behind the times according to the lockdown you all are experiencing.  I see you trolling about 5g too, you aren’t convincing anyone to ignore such a dangerous thing & your actions show your true intentions.
You don’t say anything to contradict the 5g statements just name drop to try & discredit an honest person’s posts.

"Not real sure how to respond to someone...."

In the upper right hand corner see the box that says "quote." Next time when responding to me with your inane prattle, click that box and my words will be preserved in the form of a quote you may then address.

"The dumb ass link some troll provided me says my state parks are open." I would be that "dumb ass." Did you ignore that you are also ordered to stay home? So if you must stay home, then obviously the parks are effectively closed to you.

Btw, just because I pointed out that your parks are closed to you by way of an order placing you under house arrest, does not a "troll" make me.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Noomax4ever wrote:Not real sure how to respond to someone but it’s fine for everyone to read.
People don’t care about the Corona Virus here, only the government & they ARE behind the times according to the lockdown you all are experiencing.  I see you trolling about 5g too, you aren’t convincing anyone to ignore such a dangerous thing & your actions show your true intentions.

I don't feel exposed; and one with 4 posts, asking one with 472 posts to leave, is probably not going to carry much weight. I can ignore your prattle with the best of them ;-)

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Screen60
markwilson
markwilson

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:35 pm

markwilson wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
markwilson wrote:

I do it because what I have written pertains to fact, not fiction (the martial law apparatus now being used to physically control our bodies, our associations, and our travel, with a STATED goal of mandated vaccinations). And whereas you wrote in another comment, "It is claiming fact while it is just some fiction," the truth of the matter is, a FICTION is being used against us and you are ignoring that component of the Medical Mafia's present strike against our liberties, while pooh-poohing known studies indicating that energy is being weaponized in a multifaceted attack against the peoples all across this plane.

Do you understand that a "tattoo ID" is worthless unless ALL receive the vaccine targeting the compliant dupe? Is, for example, a Social Security Number that is NOT universal, serving the interests of the same criminal (((cabal))) now attacking our liberties while demanding an eventual Bill Gates' "tattoo ID" as the answer to the manufactured "problem" brought against us? I'll answer my own question—of course not—the "tattoo ID" must be as universal as the "SSN" to be used as an effective weapon against us in their programmed poisoning of us all in a CLEARLY weaponized vaccination program from the mind of a generational psychopath every bit as despicable as his dad who headed up Planned Parenthood for a time,.

If you're an American you have the SSN. Else, no money soon in the mail for you. Is it safe to say mandated tattoo ID vaccinations are a glorious victory far surpassing a simple 9-digit number associated with my straw-man? Any claimed right to force a poisonous concoction of harmful chemicals into my body, FAR SURPASSES any requirement to show proof of a 9-digit number on a piece of cardstock.

"The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar." https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/12/23/bill-gates-develops-new-id-tattoo-to-check-for-vaccinations/

The enemy is at the gate and you seem to be having a hard time seeing him.

wtf man i was specifically responding to 5g what you on about?

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:24 pm

ENEMIES DOMESTIC https://tinyurl.com/ss2qa8o

Effective immediately, to the extent practical, all individuals on DoD property, installations, and facilities will wear cloth face coverings when they cannot maintain six feet of social distance in public areas or work centers (this does not include in a Service member's or Service family member's personal residence on a military installation).  This includes all:

• Military Personnel
• DoD Civilian Employees
• Family Members
• DoD Contractors
• All other individuals on DoD property, installations, and facilities

Exceptions to this requirement may be approved by local commanders or supervisors, and then submitted up the chain of command for situational awareness.  Security checkpoints may require the lowering of face covers to verify identification.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 am

vincey84 wrote:
you know they are yankin any good descriptive vid of 5g explanations and the vids showing folks all over the world destroying the death towers?

you know they are diagnosing every person that gets sick with covid?  where are the figures for heart attacks and automobile accidents etc?  As medics are joking about the fact that everyone has that diagnosis.  
Does that negate the interactive map showing the similarities?
I have watched the map since this shit started and it started in Wuhan and Seattle.  The two spots where they first started high speed.  

Did you notice the video with the rf meter spiking way past safe?  Do you think those people rigged those meters?  Clearly there is a huge amount of radiation coming from the cells.  
Guess Ill be scrounging up cash for my own meter to film.  I am sure that would not stop the wireless addicts from saying it is still safe.  Ole Kennedy fought for the wireless until he got brain cancer from havin that against his head constantly.  Oh, but that doesn't prove its not safe.  

Or the people who develop tumors where they carry their phones against their body, or any wireless device like an earpiece.  Coincidences!

The frequency they are unleashing makes 2.4 seem like cancer lite.  Nothing will change the fact we were warned by Tesla.  
It is all about frequency, and this shit is not conducive to my inner frequency.
The frequency can be cranked up BEYOND so grab your ankles for that.

Why shove legislation through to make it a major crime for trying to stop the installation with very little time to protest against it because everyone is forbidden from forming groups or being out without permission?  Why include protection of other countries' 5 g infrastructure?  There is about 10 days to let them know we dont want it before its too late to say anything.

oh, but that has nothing to do with this situation.  do you work for the govt??
susie
susie

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:07 am

in my city is no 5g and the outbreak was somewhere outside of the city. No 5g towers anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:23 am

Endgame
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:36 am

susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
you know they are yankin any good descriptive vid of 5g explanations and the vids showing folks all over the world destroying the death towers?

you know they are diagnosing every person that gets sick with covid?  where are the figures for heart attacks and automobile accidents etc?  As medics are joking about the fact that everyone has that diagnosis.  
I have watched the map since this shit started and it started in Wuhan and Seattle.  The two spots where they first started high speed.  

Did you notice the video with the rf meter spiking way past safe?  Do you think those people rigged those meters?  Clearly there is a huge amount of radiation coming from the cells.  
Guess Ill be scrounging up cash for my own meter to film.  I am sure that would not stop the wireless addicts from saying it is still safe.  Ole Kennedy fought for the wireless until he got brain cancer from havin that against his head constantly.  Oh, but that doesn't prove its not safe.  

Or the people who develop tumors where they carry their phones against their body, or any wireless device like an earpiece.  Coincidences!

The frequency they are unleashing makes 2.4 seem like cancer lite.  Nothing will change the fact we were warned by Tesla.  
It is all about frequency, and this shit is not conducive to my inner frequency.

Why shove legislation through to make it a major crime for trying to stop the installation with very little time to protest against it because everyone is forbidden from forming groups or being out without permission?  Why include protection of other countries' 5 g infrastructure?  There is about 10 days to let them know we dont want it before its too late to say anything.

It has nothing to do with claiming safe or unsafe right now but with the attributing things to 5g that have no real basis. You come here and you post this statement from an "expert" claiming that 5g is sucking oxigen out of our longs? I mean how does that even work? See when i read your posts i see you go to the extreme. I am not saying that all this wireless tech is good for you but claiming that it causes illness and possibly death is rather extreme and also not actually explained. You are looking for things that support this claim that much is clear, but this theory lacks a technical explanation. Then you start mixing this with possible hazard of 5g which is something different and belongs in the 5g topic. I was specifically pointing to the relation between 5g and covid19. No real explanation is given. Also we cant even answer what is covid19. It would be foolish to miss both actual information of covid19 and of 5g/emf because of linking these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:19 am

Anyone else here think the urgency is increasing?

Should we include discussion here or elsewhere about preparing for possible eventualities.

I should especially point out that any discussion should NOT include one's personal efforts as there are eye's everywhere - well, the sentient world simulation is probably at full power now.

I haven't taken my phone anywhere for weeks now. I'm a good boy in my home Very Happy
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Someone wanna tell me wtf is goin on from the beginning of this vid to about 4:05 mark??
Unbelievable writing in the sky.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:17 pm

vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

It has nothing to do with claiming safe or unsafe right now but with the attributing things to 5g that have no real basis. You come here and you post this statement from an "expert" claiming that 5g is sucking oxigen out of our longs? I mean how does that even work? See when i read your posts i see you go to the extreme. I am not saying that all this wireless tech is good for you but claiming that it causes illness and possibly death is rather extreme and also not actually explained. You are looking for things that support this claim that much is clear, but this theory lacks a technical explanation. Then you start mixing this with possible hazard of 5g which is something different and belongs in the 5g topic. I was specifically pointing to the relation between 5g and covid19. No real explanation is given. Also we cant even answer what is covid19. It would be foolish to miss both actual information of covid19 and of 5g/emf because of linking these two.

I was seeking answers to my inquiries.  These are the questions I have concerning this connection.  Can you provide any tangible answers to those?

Also, what is up with the 5g message being sprayed across the sky?  What planes can sky-write like that?
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 pm

What proof can anyone do proving 5g is harmful, and what proof do you have that the coronavirus map you showed is even true let alone accurate? Flat Earth is easily provable because anyone can do experiments proving it, what experiments have you done personally that people on this forum can replicate and prove to themselves that 5g is harmful. Posting authority figures like doctors saying it's harmful doesn't mean anything because i don't submit myself to the authority principle. People i don't know I.E. strangers claiming positions of authority and doing things i can't prove myself is only proof of your brainwashing
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:52 pm

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2018.01.016

"Radiofrequency radiation (RF) is increasingly being recognized as a new form of environmental pollution. Like other common toxic exposures, the effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF EMR) will be problematic if not impossible to sort out epidemiologically as there no longer remains an unexposed control group."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S037842742030028X

"Many experiments do not include pulsing and modulation of the carrier signal. The vast majority do not account for synergistic adverse effects of other toxic stimuli (such as chemical and biological) acting in concert with the wireless radiation. This article also presents evidence that the nascent 5G mobile networking technology will affect not only the skin and eyes, as commonly believed, but will have adverse systemic effects as well."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29402696

"The spread of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) is rising and health effects are still under investigation. RF-EMF promote oxidative stress, a condition involved in cancer onset, in several acute and chronic diseases and in vascular homeostasis. Although some evidences are still controversial, the WHO IARC classified RF-EMF as "possible carcinogenic to humans", and more recent studies suggested reproductive, metabolic and neurologic effects of RF-EMF, which are also able to alter bacterial antibiotic resistance."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30247338

"The results also show that the peak-to-average ratio of 1,000 tolerated by the International Council on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection guidelines may lead to permanent tissue damage after even short exposures, highlighting the importance of revisiting existing exposure guidelines."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29459303

"Starting from July 2016 the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has adopted new rules for wireless broadband operations above 24 GHz (5 G). This trend of exploitation is predicted to expand to higher frequencies in the sub-THz region. One must consider the implications of human immersion in the electromagnetic noise, caused by devices working at the very same frequencies as those, to which the sweat duct (as a helical antenna) is most attuned. We are raising a warning flag against the unrestricted use of sub-THz technologies for communication, before the possible consequences for public health are explored."

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8016593

"The full ramifications of what these findings represent in the human condition are still very unclear, but it is obvious that the absorption of electromagnetic energy is governed by the topology for the skin and its organelles, especially the sweat duct."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26151230

"It indicates that among 100 currently available peer-reviewed studies dealing with oxidative effects of low-intensity RFR, in general, 93 confirmed that RFR induces oxidative effects in biological systems. A wide pathogenic potential of the induced ROS and their involvement in cell signaling pathways explains a range of biological/health effects of low-intensity RFR, which include both cancer and non-cancer pathologies."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2542519618302213?via%3Dihub

"For example, acute non-thermal exposure has been shown to alter human brain metabolism by NIH scientists,3 electrical activity in the brain,4 and systemic immune responses.5 Chronic exposure has been associated with increased oxidative stress and DNA damage6, 7 and cancer risk.8 Laboratory studies, including large rodent studies by the US National Toxicology Program9 and Ramazzini Institute of Italy,10 confirm these biological and health effects in vivo. As we address the threats to human health from the changing environmental conditions due to human activity,11 the increasing exposure to artificial electromagnetic radiation needs to be included in this discussion."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30025338

"There is increasing evidence the exposures can result in neurobehavioral decrements and that some individuals develop a syndrome of "electro-hypersensitivity" or "microwave illness", which is one of several syndromes commonly categorized as "idiopathic environmental intolerance".

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6469375/

"The development of cellular phone system has greatly increased the extent and magnitude of radiofrequency radiation (RFR) exposure. The RFR emitted from mobile phone and mobile phone base stations exerts thermal and non-thermal effects. The short-term and long-term exposure to RFR may have adverse effect on humans as well as animals. Most laboratory studies have indicated a direct link between exposure to RFR and adverse biological effects. Several in vitro studies have reported that RFR induces various types of cancer and DNA or chromosomal damage."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0013935118303475?via%3Dihub

"• Increased risk of brain, vestibular nerve and salivary gland tumors are associated with mobile phone use.
• Nine studies (2011–2017) report increased risk of brain cancer from mobile phone use.
• Four case-control studies (3 in 2013, 1 in 2014) report increased risk of vestibular nerve tumors.
• Concern for other cancers: breast (male & female), testis, leukemia, and thyroid.
• Based on the evidence reviewed it is our opinion that IARC's current categorization of RFR as a possible human carcinogen (Group 2B) should be upgraded to Carcinogenic to Humans (Group 1)."

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/cellphones/index.html

"The NTP studies found that high exposure to RFR (900 MHz) used by cell phones was associated with:
--Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas.
--Some evidence of tumors in the brains of male rats. The tumors were malignant gliomas.
--Some evidence of tumors in the adrenal glands of male rats. The tumors were benign, malignant, or complex combined pheochromocytoma."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29530389

"The RI findings on far field exposure to RFR are consistent with and reinforce the results of the NTP study on near field exposure, as both reported an increase in the incidence of tumors of the brain and heart in RFR-exposed Sprague-Dawley rats. These tumors are of the same histotype of those observed in some epidemiological studies on cell phone users. These experimental studies provide sufficient evidence to call for the re-evaluation of IARC conclusions regarding the carcinogenic potential of RFR in humans."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21716201

"In this review we discuss alarming epidemiological and experimental data on possible carcinogenic effects of long term exposure to low intensity microwave (MW) radiation. Recently, a number of reports revealed that under certain conditions the irradiation by low intensity MW can substantially induce cancer progression in humans and in animal models. The carcinogenic effect of MW irradiation is typically manifested after long term (up to 10 years and more) exposure. Nevertheless, even a year of operation of a powerful base transmitting station for mobile communication reportedly resulted in a dramatic increase of cancer incidence among population living nearby."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22138021

"published in Clinical Biochemistry followed volunteers for six years and found that high radio frequency radiation had effects on pituitary–adrenal axis represented in the reduction of ACTH, cortisol, thyroid hormones, prolactin in young females, and testosterone levels"

http://www.emf-portal.de/viewer.php?aid=13498&l=e

"published in Electromagnetic Biology and  Medicine found statistically significant associations between field intensity and the symptoms of fatigue, irritability, headaches, nausea, loss of appetite, sleeping disorder, depressive tendency, feeling of discomfort, difficulty in concentration, loss of memory, visual disorder, dizziness and cardiovascular problems."
markwilson
markwilson

Spydaman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next