IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:23 am

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQ6WYSuOVLS0jdat6
Coronavirus Conspiracy? For You Conspiracy Theorists.. This Man Blows Whistle On Coronavirus Patents W/Receipts!

US Patent #2006257852 issued in 2006 by Kyron
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwidjJ3L1cboAhUMKa0KHQe3A2sQFjAAegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2Fpatent%2FUS2006257852&usg=AOvVaw3_X5OyASGD597-1zLOmGrq

Euro Patent EP3172319B1 for vaccine applied in 2014 and granted in Nov.2019
https://data.epo.org/gpi/EP3172319B1

Last edited by susie on Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:09 am; edited 5 times in total
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 am

CITIZEN REPORTERS BUSTING HOSPITALS AND TESTING CENTERS WITH NO VICTIMS!!! EMPTY HOSPITALS!!!
FOLKS ARE NOT HAPPY cheers cheers cheers I comment on all the comments on the vids.  fillin folks in on other information that is goin on with this big fat lie.  stirrin up folks like they need to be stirred up!!
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:45 am

Susie you are rather just giving through information without filtering it, ask yourself why the information about 5g is being pushed on channels like alex jones and such. In fact i could just as well watch his channel instead of reading your posts. This is a trend your are following of people that stick everything together without a real solid basis. Lets keep 5g where it is, in the topic 5g.

On a different note, it is odd isnt it that some footage on the ground shows that certain hospitals aren't in the state the claim they say on the media. Also I know someone that cleans in a hospital. They make it a whole show when a patient comes in, running doctors and all that, the patient running to his bed(really) and then those doctors running behind it and in front of the patient in suits. It is very impressive he said.

Not that im saying that there are no real patients at all or so but I am just curious, who knows someone with corona or that had corona? How did they recover or what happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:13 am

Hi Vincey, I agree with you, 5g is being pushed by charlatans like Alex Jones and the rest of his Cabul which does make me suspect. I dont trust any of them at all.
5G cluster Towers or what we are told are 5G towers seem to exist in the real world as tangible objects and most likely cause real serious health issues in comparison to imaginary non-existent Viruses which that they want us to believe jump from my shoulder onto yours ...Stay 2m apart...FFS how people can believe this shite I don't know.

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:03 am

vortexkitten wrote:Hi Vincey, I agree with you, 5g is being pushed by charlatans like Alex Jones and the rest of his Cabul which does make me suspect. I dont trust any of them at all.
5G cluster Towers or what we are told are 5G towers seem to exist in the real world as tangible objects and most likely cause real serious health issues in comparison to imaginary non-existent Viruses which that they want us to believe jump from my shoulder onto yours ...Stay 2m apart...FFS how people can believe this shite I don't know.

I don't like to promote the 'Fear Factor', but isn't it abit scary & disturbing, to see just how easy it is for the raging psychopaths of this world, to pull all of this off just like that?

They have it way to easy.
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Worldwide Lockdown Over the Common Cold?

CoronaVirus, listed in old encyclopedias as the common cold, is admittedly one of the weakest viruses known to man, and a common product of respiratory disease, found in 7-15% of patients. Respiratory illnesses, in fact, kill over 3.5 million people every year, yet the entire world has just been locked down, businesses shut, curfews and checkpoints instituted, with military on the streets, over an old, common virus, that has to date killed only 40,000 people. The following video shows how this egregious excuse of an overreaction has been a PLANdemic from the start, to benefit an elite few at the expense of everyone else. Please download and share this video before it gets censored/banned like half the links in my last CV video.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by owlspotter Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:21 pm

Thanks everyone for your updates, it's amazing having this go-to forum when looking for sanity.

Most people I talk to about the covid19 hoax usually ask me the same things: So then, what's going on? Many people is fighting their asses off at hospitals and they are witnessing a real extraordinary situation, Do you really think it's all possibly staged? Can you deny an increase on respiratory diseases?

Data shows Spanish daily deaths due to respiratory diseases are around 135 (50k annually). Madrid's deaths are around 20/day (7k annually). Official data says deaths now are around 750/900 daily for the country and 200/350 for the city. A similar situation can be applied to Italy/North Italy, China/Wuhan and probably US/xxx in the following days/weeks. We can't trust this data but even granting half of them it's a huge leap from one to another. I was pretty sure it was everything just and extremely exaggerated issue, but lately I'm starting to wonder if there's really a health problem going on (being overly exaggerated, of course). Every health worker will agree on the last one. We can discuss about the season of the year, the “infections” data inflation due to rigged tests and deaths data being tough to verify for many different reasons; but, can we really argue that there is a real health issue going on? What if this agenda is being helped to be pushed by some real respiratory disease increment? That will help to make awaken people look like idiots and discredit them. It's smart and twisted and i think it deserves a consideration.

It wasn't until a good friend of mine told me this piece of information that my light bulb went on: “Did you know most population blame Jews for causing the Black Death through well poisoning?”. So i looked into it and it was right there, many registers seem to confirm both allegations, the blaming and the subsequent attacks and killings.

So the question is: Could (((they))) be poisoning water to help spreading respiratory diseases?

We know about viruses and “contagious diseases” misinformation. We know about how we inflect ourselves so called diseases through our intakes, it matches both, the disease one and the geographically focused outbreak.

Here in Spain it couldn't fix better. Madrid is the main virus spotlight and it's the city with the highest tap water drinkers rate. It's famous for its quality and good flavor and that's something that the “communist wing” governor political party (2015-2019) really made an emphasis on during his legislature. They rehabilitate public fountains, gave water bottles for free, launched a “Drink water from Madrid” campaign... all kinds of actions i thought were just on a climate change and reduce plastic agenda. Furthermore, Madrid's tap water is supplied through “Canal de Isabel II”, a public entity which is chaired by Paloma Martín who, casually, is Madrid's environmental counselor.

There's this Spain's most famous late nigh show, La Resistencia, which continually pushes globalists agenda. On the 6th December 2018 (6/12) they show an interview with a metal band (Dream Theater) i wont forget. After some chatting (or propaganda) about Fiji's water and “communist wing” mayoress, the host presented them 4 glasses filled with water and challenged them to a blind taste to guess which is one contains the Fiji's water they loved so much. After drinking and making their guess, the host just says: ohhh you're wrong¡ you picked Madrid's tap water¡¡ He did this without showing any evidence of that one being Madrid's one indeed, guests didn't ask for it neither. I was pretty sure He was going to say it was Madrid's whichever they picked, it looked so damn rigged to me and i remember asking myself about the stupidity of the population buying this staged crap. I wonder What do ((they)) gain by increasing population tap water consumption? Why would (((they))) want us to drink more tap water? In that moment i just linked it to fluoride, but, what if there's something else going on?

-Start at 11:59. It's English language understandable. Host does it bad on purpose (trying to be funny).
-On 15:05 you can see a very telling behavior by the host when he spins the circular support of the glasses forcing one of them to fall outwards due to centrifugal force, interesting isn't it?

I think we could all collect some tap water all around the world with the intention of examine it on a lab looking for unusual high levels of some toxins which should not be there (specially in highly affected cities), maybe it's as simple as that and history is repeating itself.  A slightly poisoned (so most healthy people won't show symptoms) water consumption (maybe increased by quarantine situation) could be the weapon used against us. If you add isolation, sunlight shortage, sedentary lifestyle and other issues of this particular moment this could arguably cause a rise on respiratory issues.

It may look like a shill's argument promoting a problem that doesn't exist but this could be a step further in discrediting awaken people once shills are being exposed. One should consider all possibilities if playing chess against great opponents and they definitely are. Imo it's a theory worth testing.

Any thoughts on this?

owlspotter

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Empty saving videos

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Admin wrote:Worldwide Lockdown Over the Common Cold?  

CoronaVirus, listed in old encyclopedias as the common cold, is admittedly one of the weakest viruses known to man, and a common product of respiratory disease, found in 7-15% of patients.  Respiratory illnesses, in fact, kill over 3.5 million people every year, yet the entire world has just been locked down, businesses shut, curfews and checkpoints instituted, with military on the streets, over an old, common virus, that has to date killed only 40,000 people.  The following video shows how this egregious excuse of an overreaction has been a PLANdemic from the start, to benefit an elite few at the expense of everyone else.  Please download and share this video before it gets censored/banned like half the links in my last CV video.

|Is it poss to have a repository here where we can put/take videos? I have a hosting package with a ton of stuff and space i dont use if that helps.

Archive.org is a good place to save things from, but i don't think you can save from jewtube can you?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 pm

More Folks Bustin Media

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 Ca59a810

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 D9c7c810

Last edited by susie on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Gates vision toward a more efficient control grid: https://tinyurl.com/vh73h6d

Here’s a recap of his plan (from above link):

Shutdown: [cripple all but the moneyed elite] Allowing states to enact their own social distancing mandates is a “recipe for disaster” because people can travel across state lines and spread the virus, Gates wrote. “Until the case numbers start to go down across America — which could take 10 weeks or more — no one can continue business as usual or relax the shutdown,” he said. “Any confusion about this point will only extend the economic pain, raise the odds that the virus will return, and cause more deaths.”

Testing: [force testing on "potential volunteers," i.e., "useless eaters"] Gates said more tests need to be made available and the resulting data should be aggregated “so we can quickly identify potential volunteers for clinical trials and know with confidence when it’s time to return to normal.” He said there should also be clear priorities for who gets tested, given the lack of test-kits [feigned scarcity, psychological tactic to make sheep anxious to get their own before no more test-kits to save them]. He also called out the self-swab [DNA collection] developed by the Gates-backed Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network [a criminal enterprise] as an example of an efficient testing method.

Vaccine: [forced vaccination as profit margin for Medical Mafia, facilities built from which to inject poison regionally into ill-informed sheep who readily comply] Gates said a vaccine can be created in less than 18 months with a data-based approach [smart microchip-laced vaccines phoning home, interaction by way of the back door integrated in Windows 10] and rapid trials. The federal government should help build facilities where the vaccines will be made, he said.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm

ER doctor who criticized Bellingham hospital’s coronavirus protections has been fired
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:16 am

The SCAM is Unraveling: Empty Hosptials Reveal The BIG LIE
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:51 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:04 am

Anyone from BC, Canada? This ones for you!

"None of this is based on science". Thats what BC's Chief Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry had to say about the current restrictions being placed on Canadians, yet she fully endorses these draconian measures.

BSAlert
BSAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 pm

CV is Not Covid 19

Tests for general cv will be positive if you have a common cold.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:19 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 6 V-mask10
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:05 am

I do not want to insult anyone who might be suffering this awful disease, but, due to the "factual" nonsense presented to our country by our media, there is an ongoing joke amongst our medics: " If you would fall of a ladder and break your neck, and they would find coronavirus in your system, what would you actually have died from?" (sorry for my bad english)

Sienokupeta

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:20 am

Our attention should be on the perpetrators and what they are doing currently.

A scroll through videos it seems all the Rabbi's are talking about the return of their messiah. In fact one of the top Rabbi's has called for the celebration of the return of their savior to take place right now. Another in the same report states they need to wait a little longer for the rest of the Jew's to be collected and protected. Notice a lot of elite etc are stepping down and headed somewhere? Also to note, a special tv run in Dec of 2019 on elite bunkers. They look like palaces underground.

Reading through their crap about the half shekel image of trump it seems they are in belief he is their savior. Other articles speak of them building the third temple for him to reign over the new world order.

Looking into the laws Trump has been passing and things being said in the media drew me to search for Noahide laws in this country. It seems Bush signed them into US law several years ago. Russia just enacted them about 2 years ago. Most other countries either have them in place or in the process.

Interpret this as you will but one must always pay attention to what the enemy is doing.

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:37 am

Sienokupeta wrote:I do not want to insult anyone who might be suffering this awful disease, but, due to the "factual" nonsense presented to our country by our media, there is an ongoing joke amongst our medics: " If you would fall of a ladder and break your neck, and they would find coronavirus in your system, what would you actually have died from?" (sorry for my bad english)

In this country all deaths are being attributed to cv.  Folks are commenting on articles about their loved ones that the articles claim they died of corona.  They are telling the true reason for death in their comments. I read all comments on articles because you find out alot of stuff that way.

Was just on the phone with friend who is native of WA state. Her family is still there and some work in hospitals. RN Nurse niece said the patients can't have visitors and when they die the family is given an urn. No autopsy that way we figure. My friend has been taking notes on all the stuff goin down relayed to her via family. She is writing it down so I can relay.

----------------
I just came from the grocery and spoke with a lady outside.  Mentioned I had been watching videos of ppl all over the world filming their empty hospitals and testing centers with their cell phones.  She said 'Oh, I know!  I work here at the hospital and its pretty dead.  No cases of corona.'  Yet, the news reports hundreds and deaths from this parish.  She said we cant figure out what they are talking about.  I told her about a couple utubes to watch vids from and she repeated the info back to me 3x.  Her friends then came out and she started telling them about it.  

---------------
I also spoke with my Thai sister who told me she was listening to an Indian holy man that came across her news feed from a friend's post.  Talked about Trump being killed and wireless going away for awhile but it coming back later, but stronger.  I am seeking the vid she was watching now.  If I find it I will post.

Just interesting tidbits from the gulag.

Last edited by susie on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:29 am

Speaking of THE KABAL, here’s a Kabbalistic code breakdown of Corona news Apr 2, 2020.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:19 am

Some quotations that refute the Germ Theory - and some links:

“Medical doctors are working on the germ theory of disease... But the germ theory is already weakening and is due for being thrown aside. Dr. Fraser of Canada and Dr. Powell of California have experimented with billions of germs of all varieties, but they have been unable to produce a single disease by the introduction of germs into human subjects.  Dr. Waite tried for years to prove the germ theory, but he could not do so. During the World War an experiment was conducted at Gallop's Island Massachusetts, in which millions of influenza germs were injected into over one hundred men at the Government hospital, and no one got the flu. Germs are scavengers.” -- Principles and Practice of Naturopathy. E.W. Cordingley, M.D.., N.D.,A.M.

“We said before that so-called “germs” are ubiquitous. They are ever present, in many varying forms in both healthy and sick people. These microbes kick into what modern scientists call ‘pathogens’, when the media is toxic and conducive to clean up. When you enter into a healing crisis, and your body is throwing off toxins, these “germs” appear out of your very substance, to help eliminate, process and break down these toxins. Germs have absolutely no causal relationship to disease. But germs do appear to help you clean out, because put quite simply, your disease is your cure!” – Dr. William P. Trebing – Good-Bye Germ Theory – P.154

“... Viruses are simply the excretions of a toxic cell. Viruses are pieces of DNA or RNA, with a few other proteins. They butt out from the cell. They happen when the cell is poisoned. They are not the cause of anything.” - Thomas Cowan MD on Rudolf Steiner's insights.

“The entire fabric of the germ theory of disease rests upon assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to be the reverse of truth. The basic one of the unproven assumptions, wholly due to Pasteur, is the hypothesis that all the so-called infections and contagious disorders are caused by germs.” - M.L. Leverson, M.D

“If the Germ Theory were true, no one would be alive to believe it.” BJ Palmer, D.C.

“Three criteria are, according to the scientific method needed to properly identify a virus. It must be isolated from a host cell. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. It must be photographed and it’s diameter measured. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. It must be biochemically characterized. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. This has never been done with any virus (herpes, hepatitis, h1n1, bird flu, swine flu, influenza, polio, measles) let alone HIV, HPV, SARS, Zika or Ebola.”- Viruses. How Much is that Dogma in the Window? – New Medicine Online

“We agree with those members of the profession who hold that no germ causes tuberculosis. Germs do not cause any disease. Further, we agree that there is more harm in the fear of germs than there is in the  germs themselves.” --  Timely  Truths on Human Health - Simon Louis Katzoff, M.D. 1921

“The general public have been told that we do not become ill except when germs penetrate into from without. The germ theory of disease is ridiculous.”  -- Bechamp or Pasteur, A lost chapter in the History of Biology - E. Douglas Hume

"You’re working under a wrong premise to begin with and you’re never going to find the
answer if you do that. Viruses have no nucleus. There’s no respiratory system. There’s no circulatory system. There’s no digestive system. Viruses are not alive. That’s like saying soap is alive. They’re not alive. They are solvents. They are soaps. However, more accurately, they are enzymes to fractionate tissue for waste elimination." - Aajonus Vonderplanitz

"We must infer that at least some and probably all three of those Russian peasants died because of Pasteur’s vaccine, as did uncounted people later on....Only one thing is sure: ever since Pasteur developed his "vaccine," the cases of death from rabies have increased, not diminished." -  Hans Ruesch

"Had it not been for the mass selling of vaccines, Pasteur's germ theory of disease would have collapsed into obscurity." --- E. Douglas Hume

“In 1915, another medical doctor wrote an article for the top British medical journal Lancet. Dr. Montais studied 21 cases of tetanus, each of whom had received Pasteurian inoculation. The conclusion of the article, which appeared in the 23 Oct 1915 issue, was that in every case, the tetanus had been caused by the inoculation. Dr. Montais said that "Pasteur had created a new form of disease." -- The Post-Antibiotic Age: Germ Theory by Tim O'Shea

“The culprit however, is not the microbe. It is the level of toxicity you have in your own blood stream.” -- Good-Bye Germ Theory, Dr. William P. Trebing  2006

“We must look rationally at the bacterial issue. Consider the fact that many tribes ate primarily unsalted raw meat, unsalted raw fats and/or unsalted raw dairy products from the beginning. They did not wash their hands or sterilize their food before eating. Every form of natural bacteria, including salmonella, E. coli and campylobacter were eaten with their food abundantly and constantly. Why were they vibrant, healthy and disease free if microbes are the culprits?”  _ Aajonus Vonderplanitz - The Recipe for Living Without Disease

“In all that I have witnessed inside and outside of laboratories, there is only one cause of disease: Industrial pollution in medication, food, air, soil and water. Strengthening a body’s constitution and lymphatic system is the first step to reversing/curing disease" - Aajonus Vonderplantiz.

"Germs cannot be the cause of disease, because disease germs are also found in healthy bodies.” -- NATURE CURE  H. Lindlahr,M.D.

"What’s happening is, like I said, we have colds, which are mainly bacterial, which go feed on toxic tissue that’s been damaged – we don’t eat well enough, we don’t eat all raw and therefore we accumulate toxicity. So bacteria have to come in and eat that waste product because we can’t keep up with all the waste. OK. So that’s what a cold is. Flu is mainly viral. Some bacteria may be active during flu. Some areas of our bodies may not be so contaminated that bacteria - the natural way that we cleanse with bacteria when we’re overloaded with toxicity or waste products, will help us. But when we are so toxic that the bacteria are poisoned by the tissue, from chemical inundation, then we have to make solvents. Each cell makes a solvent. Each cell makes a soap to help clean itself. And it’s a union. It’s like a factory. All the particular cells get together and say, “Let’s make this to help clean ourselves.” So they make enzymes which we will call soap to do that. So there’s nothing dormant about it. It’s just that when the accumulation of industrially contaminated waste is so great and you can’t use microbes then the cells make solvents, that is, viruses we call flu." Aajonus Vonderplanitz

"Any kind of flu is the same thing. When the climate and temperature are right, certain tissues will cleanse. They may have a 7-years cycle. They may have a 6-months cycle. It depends upon the tissue and how contaminated it is. If certain tissue needs to cleanse every two years, our bodies will create, if waste tissue is too toxic for mircrobes, our bodies will create a solvent (a virus) that fractionates and cleanses that particular tissue every two years, every 6 months, every 3 months, every 7 years, every 12 years, depending upon that tissue and how contaminated it is. The myth that herpes is contagious is pharmaceutical industry fiction to scare you into taking medication." - Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Video--150 U.S. Public Health Service Experiments from 1919 prove that disease is not transmittable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khec-jvZx9E

Article – You cannot Catch Bugs, Pasteur Debunked:

https://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/you-cannot-catch-bugs-germs-bacteria-or-candidafungi/

Book / PDF – Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense – Torsten Engelbrecht

http://whale.to/c/Virus-Mania55tt66.pdf

Book – ‘Good-Bye Germ Theory’ is a book refuting the Germ Theory and talking about Vaccine Scam .Recommended by others who refute the Germ Theory and the need for vaccinations:

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Bye-Germ-Theory-century-medical/dp/1413454402

Article – Viruses. How Much Is That Dogma In The Window?

https://www.newmedicineonline.com/viruses/

Here is a PDF article that contains many Doctors refuting the Germ Theory - By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D

:https://realrawfood.com/sites/default/files/article/CONTAGIOUS%20DISEASES%20and%20the%20GERM%20THEORY.pdf

The Germ Theory Deception Part 1 of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BN8iKDjUoA&

Dismantling the Virus Theory

https://wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/Dismantling-the-Virus-Theory.pdf

Book / PDF – Béchamp or Pasteur? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong, by Dawn Lester and David Parker

https://www.amazon.com/What-Really-Makes-You-Ill/dp/1673104037

The Deception of Virology & Vaccines — Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fcjwrg/the_deception_of_virology_vaccines_why/?sort=new

Article – The Poisoned Needle – Suppressed Facts About Vaccination, By Eleanor McBean:

http://whale.to/a/mcbean.html

CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and the GERM THEORY By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. All these quotes are from this article)

T.C. Fry wrote, "Actually bacteria are our symbiotic partners in both health and disease. They serve a useful role. As scavengers they make harmless or remove undesirable substances within our bodies. They also elaborate certain of our body needs. That is, they help build complex organic compounds from simple ingredients. A notable example of this is the production of vitamin B-12 in our intestines."

T.C. Fry also wrote, "'Infection' is no war in which the body is fighting invaders. The bacteria that come to these sites are symbiotic and help the body in elaborating dead cells and tissues for expulsion-they are partners in the cleanup process. When this has been accumulated the bacteria disappear and the wound heals. Infection...is a body-cleaning process for a body burdened with toxic materials."

Dr. Paul Goldberg writes, "We need to re-direct our perspectives of microbes and see them in a new light. In terms of bacteria, for example, we need to appreciate them as: Bodily inhabitants who assist us in such ways as protecting us from other organisms (e.g. fungi), assisting in digestion and metabolism of food, synthesizing vitamins, and helping to eliminate waste materials."

Dr. Alec Burton writes, "DO GERMS CAUSE DISEASE? Or could it be the other way around...first, the disease, then the germs. Natural Hygiene contends that germs do not cause disease. They are not the originators. Most diseases occur when people allow themselves to become enervated, that is, low in nerve energy. As a
consequence, the organs of excretion fail to function normally and waste material accumulates in the body. When this waste continues to build up, exceeding the body's toleration point, a crisis arises. The body, to offset this overabundance of poisonous matter, begins to react. The result of this reaction is sometimes a cold, the flu, pneumonia, or some such, depending on the individual. At this crisis point of elimination, germs may or may not be present. They are sure to come later, not to attack, but to assist in the cleanup or cleansing process."

Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Hygienists object to the germ theory of disease because germs do not cause disease. They may be present in disease processes, and they many complicate a disease with their waste products which can be very toxic at times, but the germ or virus alone is never the sole cause of disease."

"Germs are saprophytes; that is, they live off dead and decaying organic matter. Bacteria are actually our benefactors. They decompose our excretions, helping to rid the system of them. Bacteria are non-toxic, and non-virulent as long as body secretions and excretions are normal. When toxemia exists, that is, when metabolic wastes accumulate in the system in excess, causing the secretions and excretions of the body to become abnormal and poisonous, a non-pathogenic bacterium can turn into a so-called pathogenic one simply by feeding on toxic wastes. Bacteria excrete toxic waste only when human secretions are abnormal and when the cells of the body are killed by excessive toxic saturation, bacteria go to work to disorganize them and help the body rid itself of dead tissue. 'Disease producing' germs are often present in the absence of the disease they are supposed to cause. They are often found when an individual has not had the disease that a particular germ is supposed to cause and when the individual never develops the disease. Furthermore, in myriads of cases, a particular pathogenic germ is not present when the disease it is supposed to cause exists."

Dr. Robert R. Gross wrote, "Germs do not cause disease! Nature never surrounded her children with enemies. It is the individual himself who makes disease possible in his own body because of poor living habits... Do mosquitoes make the water stagnant; or does stagnant water attract the mosquitoes? We should all be taught that germs are friends and scavengers attracted by disease, rather {than} enemies causing disease...As their internal environment is, so will be the attraction for any specific micro-organism… The germ theory and vaccination are kept going by Commercialism."

Dr. Herbert Shelton wrote, "Warmth, moisture, food-these are the causes that activate latent germs and arouse them to activity. They exist, all except the food, in the mouth, nose and throat at all times. The food is thrown out into these, as excretions, in disease. The germs feed on the excretions. They are scavengers. They were never anything else and will never be anything else. They break up and consume the discharge from the tissues. This is the function ascribed to germs everywhere in nature outside the body and is their real and only function in disease. They are purifying and beneficial agents. The medical profession has worked itself into hysteria over the germ theory and is using it to exploit an all too credulous public. Germs are ubiquitous. They are in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink. We cannot escape them. We can destroy them only to a limited extent. It is folly to attempt to escape disease by attempting to destroy or escape germs. Once they are in the body the physician has no means of destroying them that will not, at the same time, destroy the patient. We cannot avoid germs. We must be proof against them. We have to accept them as one of the joys of life."

Rudolph Virchow, a great German scientist, repudiated the germ theory of disease. He said that disease brought on germs rather than the germs caused disease. Claude Bernard, Bechamp and Tissot - great French scientists - all disproved the germ theory of disease. In Hans Selye's book Stress of Life (Page 205), an account is recorded that Louis Pasteur, inventor of the germ theory of disease, admitted he was wrong. Sanitation is the only factor that has reduced the spread of the old-time scourges. If the germ theory were founded on facts, there would be no living being to read what is here in written, for germs are ubiquitous - they exist everywhere. In many diseases supposedly caused by a specific germ, that germ is not present. Contrariwise, specific germs said to cause a specific disease are present in huge proportions without the specific disease manifesting itself.

Dr. Virginia Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered - to save the germ theory."

https://realrawfood.com/sites/default/files/article/CONTAGIOUS%20DISEASES%20and%20the%20GERM%20THEORY.pdf

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Noomax4ever Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:23 am

I thought people got triggered when I talked about FE, you ain’t seen nothing until you start talking illnesses.
The information is so freeing, even family members seem to be too far gone.
When it’s all over I’ll have a lot less friends but hopefully they’ll forgive me for trying to help.

Noomax4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:50 am

Noomax4ever wrote:I thought people got triggered when I talked about FE, you ain’t seen nothing until you start talking illnesses.
The information is so freeing, even family members seem to be too far gone.
When it’s all over I’ll have a lot less friends but hopefully they’ll forgive me for trying to help.

x2
I am experiencing the same with my family. This whole thing has got people scared straight!
One thing that bothers me is that people I know, who are completely unhealthy 365 days of the year (In this case obese), are now all of a sudden so concerned for their health to the point where they accuse others of "unhealthy" actions (e.i. not social distancing, not isolating, not wearing masks, going outside for walks) when they themselves by definition are unhealthy. These people also believe we should all be locked up to keep the vulnerable safe when it is their poor health choices that have made them vulnerable. I have a family member like this.... Laughing
BSAlert
BSAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:19 am

Some more news from BC, Canada...

"B.C. man in hot water for filming himself ‘investigating’ COVID-19 test site, hospital"

In this article they make this guy out to be nuts while also mentioning he is a flat earther. Our mainstream media here in Canada is tightly controlled and after seeing videos emerging of people investigating hospitals and test sites, I'm not surprised they would put out something like this. This article is made to discredit anyone who attempts to investigate this sham or flat earth for that matter, why else would the news give him the time of day?

Article Here: https://globalnews.ca/news/6777373/bc-man-hot-water-covid-19-test-site-hospital/
BSAlert
BSAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:03 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next