IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

+67
jtcribbs
Russian Blue Cat
naiveharry
Jack Aurora
JayEs
dexter1914
PacMan
Tree
Oliver_Bestfall
ShoreLandFellow
openURmind
Bro
superuserdo
Alpha
EthericData2
Sienokupeta
NIKKOR300
h311inac311
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Dactylion
Phineas
andyow1
carter15
jz00
Spöket
NateYad
O'Dubshulaney
Pablodiablo1
markwilson
seeit
FlagDude
voyager
sol peace
FL@T-E@RTH
Mar L
Leroy Wilbury
Ziggy Kelleher
Just Vital
Danno25
Realearth
Wertikal
jtb
thugnastylol
Real World
TheTruth
o0LJ0o
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Illuminati? You mean jews
Razeker
linguo
esrjm22
Hawkward
ronnieswoleman
jimmytamp
rc0123
vortexpuppy
Beashambassador
Schpankme
damnice
Banazir
csp
vortexkitten
AbuIsmael
iahawks
Thinkforyourself
Admin
71 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by inquirer Sat May 06, 2023 2:47 pm

TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:
That the moons of Jupiter didn't follow predicted occultation and reappearance based on that purely imaginary model led to the assumptions about the speed of light , needed to shore up the helio models erroneous prediction - not required in Brahe's geocentric model - just parallax.
By corroborate I just mean observations match the model. So you’re telling me the moons of Jupiter (or those of other celestial bodies) cannot be seen circling around it? I’ve never made astronomical observations with a telescope but I assumed that this was the case as I never heard it contradicted. Are they always in the same position relative to Jupiter when observed from the same location, because that it what I am gathering from your insinuation.

inquirer

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Tue May 30, 2023 9:03 am

A question to those who live south from 25°S longitude:
If you would follow the path of the sun with your arm throughout the day, would it feel then as if you can move in a circle; as if you are inside the circle path of the sun? That's what it feels like in the here at 52°N longitude, with the sun obviously being much closer by at midday.
I imagine that on a flat earth, when you live 'outside' that circle, it would not feel like a path that goes around you.

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Tue May 30, 2023 11:49 am

inquirer wrote:
TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:
That the moons of Jupiter didn't follow predicted occultation and reappearance based on that purely imaginary model led to the assumptions about the speed of light , needed to shore up the helio models erroneous prediction - not required in Brahe's geocentric model - just parallax.
By corroborate I just mean observations match the model. So you’re telling me the moons of Jupiter (or those of other celestial bodies) cannot be seen circling around it? I’ve never made astronomical observations with a telescope but I assumed that this was the case as I never heard it contradicted. Are they always in the same position relative to Jupiter when observed from the same location, because that it what I am gathering from your insinuation.

No ,I am not saying that the moons cannot be seen circling around Jupiter .The heliocentric system with it's rotating planets orbiting around a central sun, itself whizzing through space is unable to be mathematically modelled. The n-body problem .

Therefore no observations can match the model since the model itself is incapable of providing observable predictions.

In the geocentric model then the movements of the planets and their moons can be modelled - we can predict astronomical phenomenon in this model , through observation over time - has been done throughout history. The position of the moons of Jupiter does change.

Personally ,with my telescopes ,I have never seen a moon of Jupiter cross in front of the planet and would be unable to see a moon behind it.
Not saying it doesn't happen , my equipment isn't top notch .

Please do not provide any CGI of moons etc.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Senpai420 Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:30 pm

I believe stars are sonoluminescence, maybe that is why the sea is so salty, because its better at conducting electricity.

I like to think when looking at the stars like they are the inner workings of a biological super computer.

Senpai420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10