IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

+67
jtcribbs
Russian Blue Cat
naiveharry
Jack Aurora
JayEs
dexter1914
PacMan
Tree
Oliver_Bestfall
ShoreLandFellow
openURmind
Bro
superuserdo
Alpha
EthericData2
Sienokupeta
NIKKOR300
h311inac311
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Dactylion
Phineas
andyow1
carter15
jz00
Spöket
NateYad
O'Dubshulaney
Pablodiablo1
markwilson
seeit
FlagDude
voyager
sol peace
FL@T-E@RTH
Mar L
Leroy Wilbury
Ziggy Kelleher
Just Vital
Danno25
Realearth
Wertikal
jtb
thugnastylol
Real World
TheTruth
o0LJ0o
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Illuminati? You mean jews
Razeker
linguo
esrjm22
Hawkward
ronnieswoleman
jimmytamp
rc0123
vortexpuppy
Beashambassador
Schpankme
damnice
Banazir
csp
vortexkitten
AbuIsmael
iahawks
Thinkforyourself
Admin
71 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Dactylion Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:04 am

Recently Venus has been catching my eye as much as the moon.

To me it appears to have become a whole lot brighter and bigger over the past few months, perhaps a year.

And not only that, but the glimmer no longer appears uniform like other stars; it resembles more of something of that of a shard.

When I googled this, I came across other videos and forums where others have noticed this as well.

I'm curious to know whether anyone else has observed this?
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 Empty Telescope observations you want done

Post by Cyriak Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Greetings,

I got access to a 12" inch maksutov telescope stationed in the Netherlands.
The scope has a custom tracking mount and tracking software.
The main camera is a ZWO ASI174MC but other camera's can be attached to it (Not sure if the tracking still works then.)
Attached around the main telescope are tons of smaller scopes, with a solar Ca-K, and H-Alpha filter.

I am planning to visit it soon, so I would be able to make observations and take photos. Hopefully at day and at night.
So if you want something photographed, specify it here. Give me as much information as possible; like: Celestial object, time and date, exposure settings (The main telescope has an aperture of f16) file type, processing, time lapse settings, amount of photos to be taken of observation.

Interested to hear what you want photographed!

Cheers,
Niels
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Cyriak Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:13 pm

carter15 wrote:Hi All... first post here thank you Eric for approving me.

I just came across this fascinating video with an artist's perspective on the lunar eclipse and how the behavior of light proves the moon cannot be a sphere

It takes 6-7 minutes before the deep content kicks in
14:05

"Does it reflect and bounce light off the moon?"

You can actually see this alleged earthshine on bright days, and photograph it too. So I do not think the dark part of the moon disappears. I have photographed it with my Fuji X-A1 and Canon FD 300mm f5.6.
The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 2411pi10
The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 Dscf2410

Exposure settings were just bright enough to see the brightest stars, I recon 1s at iso 6400
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Cyriak - Masta Piece acknowledges that the dark part of the moon is visible when the moon is visible depending on light conditions , we can all see that ,  his point is that during the new moon the dark whole of the moon is invisible where it should be visible dimly through reflected light from earth - this we never see. I once tried to locate the new moon by looking for occulted stars - couldn't find it . Has anyone managed to do this I wonder?

Another good video showing anomalies within the heliocentric model .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by h311inac311 Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Hey guys, new to the forum, but I think I've found a smoking gun that proves that the moon gives off its own light. According to the heliocentric model the moon reflects the sun's light, and the moon's phases are based on earth's shadow moving across the moon. Based on this model it should be impossible for a full-moon to be visible at midnight since the earth would be directly between the sun and moon, putting the moon fully in its shadow. I'm too new to post links so just YouTube search: New Year's Eve Full Moon Midnight 2018 for video proof that full moons can occur at midnight. The channel is AntoNeo1

What's even greater about this video is that its not just a full moon at midnight, but it was shot on new-years day 2018 so you can hear fireworks going off in the background, confirming that this shot was taken at midnight. Also, based on the other videos on this YouTube channel it doesn't even seem like the guy who shot this video is a flat-earther. Which helps add even more credibility to the video. I've been researching flat-earth for awhile now and haven't noticed anyone bring up this point so far. So I figured this would be a good place to draw attention to this video, and perhaps encourage others to take video of a full moon at midnight.

h311inac311

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 pm

h311inac311 wrote:What's even greater about this video is that its not just a full moon at midnight, but it was shot on new-years day 2018 so you can hear fireworks going off in the background, confirming that this shot was taken at midnight

That's an interesting interaction with the moon/clouds toward the end of the video you provided. It's interesting how the zoom lens cuts through the cloud layer to render such a clear view of the moon. Your comments led me to another video at space.com.

It depicts the phases of the moon for the whole year. I thought it was pretty interesting.

2019 Moon Phases Calendar
https://www.space.com/18880-moon-phases.html

Space.com posted it 9 days ago. As a side note, the gif in the upper left corner proves that their "model" would never have a solar eclipse shadow moving from the west coast to east coast as happened in the total eclipse of 2017, causing NASA to trot out a "scientist" to lie about the moon's speed to overcome the deficiency in their laughable model (see my next post below). The earth is spinning at such speed relative to the moon's orbit, that there would be no possibility for that shadow to move west to east. The below video shows NASA's impossible shadow movement based on their own model (keeping in mind their own graphic above, and in the two NASA videos below, which depict the speed of the earth's rotation over one day relative to the moon's slower orbit, going 360 degrees in 27.3 days it takes the earth 1 day to accomplish):

Space.com obviously gets their stuff from NASA. The below videos were both posted December 20, 2018, by NASA (Never Achieved Space Actually):

Northern:

Southern:
markwilson
markwilson

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:11 pm

WHO TO BELIEVE— DUMB NASA GUY OR DUMB NASA ANIMATION?

Alex Young, Associate Director of Science at NASA, who claimed of the August 21, 2017 total eclipse, that "the moon is orbiting about TWICE AS FAST AS THE EARTH IS SPINNING.”

www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s3anm

Or, do you believe the below animation, provided by NASA, depicting the 27.3 days for the moon to go 360 degrees, that it takes Earth 1 day to do?

The Moon's Orbit
www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s2diz
Credit: NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio.

The NASA clown and the NASA animation, can't both be correct. I would say that one obviously must be telling a fib, except as we know, both man and animation are telling big fat fibs, since the moon doesn’t orbit around a pretend spaceball hurtling through space while keeping up with the sun sprinting along at 43,200 mph toward the object of his devotion, the every bit as imaginary Lambda Herculis, in the great out there somewhere.
markwilson
markwilson

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Sun May 05, 2019 1:35 am

What are shooting stars?

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by NIKKOR300 Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:56 pm

I'd like to share the observations that I did from 14 seb 2019 to 17 seb 2019. I made a GIF time lapse, taking the best photo from each day and putting them in consecutive order. Then having it go back and forth.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 Q0JKjOW

Taken with Canon FD 400mm f4.5. 100% crop of 16mp digital file from APS-C sensor. Tried to rotate all images to match each other.
The lens is attached to a manual tripod that I had to setup each night so the rotation was different every time.
After 17 seb there were a few cloudy days so I got no coverage for a day or three.
I took some good photos when the weather got better but due to the gap don't see any reason to add them. Could if anybody is interested.

If you think you can do a better job at aligning I can give you the full resolution files.
NIKKOR300
NIKKOR300

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Sienokupeta

geodesk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Would someone be able to refer information that goes into explaining what causes moon phases ? I have gone through this thread, but I keep getting distracted and overwhelmed.

Thanks!

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Sienokupeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:51 pm

A video on Mercury, with info on distance and location.

The Shocking Truth About Mercury
by ThePottersClay

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:54 am

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Excellent video! TY.
superuserdo
superuserdo

https://www.404-not-found.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:45 am

Thanks Eric...

For 2 Excellent Videos by pBrane ... Simple & Concise Natural Observation...

Would pBrane's naturalistic thinking also apply to the video i posted on June 21st of 2017 pointing out that the movement of the Solar Eclipse moon, in its travel across the USA, should actually move in an arc across the the USA & World if it were a Globe.?

Instead this NASA or some agency video is actually showing the moon moving in a STRAIGHT LINE as it moves forward thousands of miles across the Flat Earth...  a bit revealing.

I think this is the same idea... or is this different mechanics... that i am mixing up here ?

http://ifers.123.st/t21p125-the-sun-moon-and-stars-prove-the-flat-earth#8694
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by openURmind Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:52 am

What do you guys think the exact shape of the sun and moon are? Just like flat like the earth or something like hemispheres? And what feeds the sun like where is it getting its energy from?

openURmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:29 am

openURmind wrote:What do you guys think the exact shape of the sun and moon are? Just like flat like the earth or something like hemispheres? And what feeds the sun like where is it getting its energy from?

This is a research forum. Research your question and let us know what you find.
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoreLandFellow Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:02 am

These are 21 points I came up with this year while teaching my 12 & 13 year old boys some astrology in their science curriculum. Please take the time to research the ones which are hard to see, and feel free to inquire and test the extent of their accuracy. One great love good fellows...

Last edited by ShoreLandFellow on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total

ShoreLandFellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoreLandFellow Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:02 am

eartH-LIFE-Heaven
1. The eartH is centered at the North Pole.
2. The Heavens are centered at the North Pole Star.
3. The North Pole is aligned with the North Pole Star, Polaris.
4. The constellated fixed stars of heaven wheel around the one centered fixed star Polaris, Alpha Ursa Minor...
5. The 88 Constellations circuit clockwise each day with the moon, sun, and wandering stars carried in flow...
6. The eartHs equator is centered at the North Pole and has the same circumference as the above aligned celestial equator and the 23.4° off centered zodiac belt.
7. The Zodiac Belt encircled by 12 constellations stretches 8° above and below the ecliptic, and is centered in the darkness of the constellation Draco.
8. The Moon and Sun and Wandering Stars process counterclockwise within the zodiac belt of the constellations...
9. The Moon circuits around each month within the zodiac belt...
10. The Sun circuits around each year within the zodiac belt on it’s ecliptic path...
11. The *Wandering Stars circuit around at their own fixed pace within the zodiac belt in precise circular patterns... (*classified as Planets, Dwarf Planets, Centaurs, and Asteroids).
12. The Moon waxes full as it circuits into opposition from the sun, waning new returning in conjunction with the sun...
13. The Moon takes 29.53 days to process from new moon to new moon.
14. The Plane of the Moons path is inclined from the level ecliptic plane by 5.14° and circuits clockwise every 18.6 years.
15. The Ascending and Descending Lunar Nodes are two points of opposition where the inclined circuit of the moon crosses the level ecliptic circuit of the sun.
16. The Lunar and Solar Eclipses occur when the moon and sun are in opposition or conjunction on or near the lunar nodes.
17. The Sun spends one month processing through each of the 12 houses of the zodiac along its ecliptic plane.
18. The Winter and Summer Solstices occur on two points of opposition along the zodiac belt far and close to Polaris.
19. The Vernal Spring Equinox before Summer and the Autumnal Fall Equinox before Winter occur on two points of opposition where the off centered zodiac belt crosses with the centered celestial equator.
20. The eartH is the static terrestrial plane below, Heaven is the dynamic astral plane above.
21. Between the heights of Heaven and the depths of eartH LIFE is a Living Interstitial Fluid Environment.

ShoreLandFellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoreLandFellow Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:13 am

Point 5 is a tough one for me to word in short. The word carried may help to explain what is happening each “sidereal” day, but I’m not sure it is scientifically accurate and may be better left out. I added in this summer, but I did not include on that point in their science class

ShoreLandFellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:33 pm

What is eartH? With the specifically capitalized H at the end?

I don't understand. Is this some symbology?

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

ShoreLandFellow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoreLandFellow Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Yes, you could say it’s symbolic. It is just a way of referencing how the eartH is centered like the Heart. The space where life wells from. It can certainly be written as Earth or earth as well. Thanks for asking.

ShoreLandFellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 pm

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 8 12987110
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:30 am

Hey, I just observed the Neowise comet tonight, and I wanted to know if anybody could provide the geocentric explanation for comets, shooting stars, etc.

What's going on there? Are these occurrences man-made? Are they created naturally by the firmament? Are they occurring outside of the firmament?

Here is a link to Neowise.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/neowise-comet-closest-to-earth-today-2020-07-22/

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next