IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

+7
Realearth
Schpankme
csp
Beashambassador
sircannonball
lizardking
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Empty Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Sundials, moondials, the Midnight Sun, the great variety of daylight hours at different places/seasons, the nature of light and shadows all prove we are living on a flat motionless plane, not a spinning ball planet.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

JustinTimeForTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by susie on May 25, 2015 at 12:00am

This video is one of the best arguments Ive seen. Outstanding!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by aleksandar2015 on Jun 30, 2015 at 3:42pm

No shadow days. Only on Flat Earth!

skytonight.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/zero-shadow-day/
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by questionauthority on Jul 22, 2015 at 2:25pm

I am aware that many civilizations used sundials and even moondials to tell time.

Is there any evidence that there were any previous time zones across continents before the ball theory was proposed?

Wasn't sure where to place this but since it is related to the supposed rotation of the ball to determine the need for time zones I thought maybe it would fit here.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Admin on Jul 22, 2015 at 3:52pm

Time zones are arbitrary in the sense that you could have any number of divisions per day, not just 24. It seems many ancient cultures with their sun calendars, as shown in the video above, divided the clock/Earth into 8 divisions instead of 24:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Mayan-calendar

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Egyptiancalendar

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth SunStone

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth SUBLIME-BLUE-108-BUDDHA-MANDALA-TIBETAN-BUDDHIST-TANKA-THANGKA-PAINTING-3
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by paranoidgramdroid on Jul 22, 2015 at 5:42pm

Beautiful images, thanks for sharing.

The sun dial at the temple in India is totally stunning. Kicks the arse off of Big Ben!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by thesekininja on Jul 22, 2015 at 7:54pm

Interesting that that is also the sigil for chaos magick

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Caf53b1fa9541f11288a437c0b7b3569
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Admin on Jul 23, 2015 at 11:55am

It's the CIA's symbol as well:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Emblem-CIA

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Torture2

Sumerians liked it too:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Jupiter-left-face-8pointed-star

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Venus-Ishtar
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by gnosticwarrior on Jul 23, 2015 at 6:09pm

The Sun/ocean surface reflection is still one of the most epiphany-inducing proofs for me.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by csp on Jul 24, 2015 at 5:07am

Jul 22, 2015 at 3:52pm Admin said:
Time zones are arbitrary in the sense that you could have any number of divisions per day, not just 24. It seems many ancient cultures with their sun calendars, as shown in the video above, divided the clock/Earth into 8 divisions instead of 24

I'm going to be started an astrology/astronomy thread shortly, but I just want to share this which I believe bridges the gap between the the 8 divisions, astronomy, astrology and the symbology of the black sun/swastika. This is just a small taste for what's to come in the next few days Smile

So if we look at culutures such as vedic, burmese and cambodian we see the same astrology system, I like this page I found regarding the burmese take of things:
stors.tas.gov.au/webarchive/20131206125025/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_zodiac

If you jump down to the "Weekdays" section, you'll see a nice table with the description:

The Burmese zodiac employs eight signs in a seven-day week, with each sign representing its own day, cardinal direction, planet (celestial body) and animal.

So we have the cardinal directions:

Northeast
East
Southeast
South
Northwest
West
North
Southwest

And now I've marked the cardinal points on the swastika/black sun:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth 4PGCELs

And you can see I've overlayed the swastika in a random Vedic astrology chart:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth BeJPk9j

More to come soon once I figure out the last few things Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Admin on Jul 24, 2015 at 5:31am

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth ?format=1000w

The Big Dipper's path around Polaris throughout the year is the swastika as well.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth IUVVEG1

Hitler's symbolism was no mistake. The "Thule" Society is referencing Ultima Thule, another name for the North Pole, the center-point of the swastika and iron cross.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth PVmvoYI

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Thule10_06

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Swastika-55ac4

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Swastika-5

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Lalibella

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth 586fbe69fd42ac45890f8716674ddd08
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by csp on Jul 24, 2015 at 5:37am

Sumeria:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Sumerian-swastika-photo-sanjin-dumisic

Here is a gallery I put together of some other swastika's:
imgur.com/a/hR9Qa
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by paranoidgramdroid on Jul 25, 2015 at 9:51am

Here is a gallery I put together of some other swastika's:
imgur.com/a/hR9Qa

Fantastic collection! Good job Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by eusshu on Aug 20, 2015 at 1:43am

It's crazy how one symbol was systematically transformed into a symbol of hate. Of course, that would have easily led an immediate hate of all ideals, principals, etc. associated with it. Strange enough, now we are beginning to realize and piece together how it relates to FE. I would imagine shills and their brothers having a field day with the overall symbology of it. I personally never saw the connection in it until reading this thread today. Another day, another awakening, another truth. Keep up the good fight! Arm yourself to arm someone else!

~eusshu
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by csp on Aug 20, 2015 at 2:34am

For sure - they did the same with the word "holocaust" - however to not digress, I find this lyric from John Lennon fitting to the thread/conversation:

When I tell them that I'm doing fine watching shadows on the wall

Don't you miss the big time, boy. You're no longer on the ball
- John Lennon, Watching the Wheels
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by eusshu on Aug 20, 2015 at 1:43am

It's crazy how one symbol was systematically transformed into a symbol of hate. Of course, that would have easily led an immediate hate of all ideals, principals, etc. associated with it. Strange enough, now we are beginning to realize and piece together how it relates to FE. I would imagine shills and their brothers having a field day with the overall symbology of it. I personally never saw the connection in it until reading this thread today. Another day, another awakening, another truth. Keep up the good fight! Arm yourself to arm someone else!

~eusshu
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by csp on Aug 20, 2015 at 2:34am

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:43am eusshu said:

For sure - they did the same with the word "holocaust" - however to not digress, I find this lyric from John Lennon fitting to the thread/conversation:

When I tell them that I'm doing fine watching shadows on the wall

Don't you miss the big time, boy. You're no longer on the ball
- John Lennon, Watching the Wheels
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by sircannonball Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 pm

This shadow principle has already been covered, but I wanted to share how easy it was for me to prove it myself. These things come more easily when your eyes are already open to the truth of FE, but can be used to show unbelievers, and ask if they can explain it from the spinning ball theory.
I found it is fairly simple to prove the flat earth, and that it is generally oriented the way that the azimuthal equidistant map shows. The map is flawed, but it is generally correct that the north pole is the center, etc...
Okay, I knew that the sun's path is not further north than my location in Colorado USA. In other words, my location is closer to the North Pole.
On a globe, this means I cannot ever see a shadow on the south side of my house, because the sun is to the south. It simply cannot cast a north to south shadow if I am north of the sun.
So, I am outside at 8:00 am, and I notice the shadow on the south side of my house. I'm like, "isn't the sun south of me"?
So I go to timeanddate.com and look at the current position of the sun. It is south of my house, but way out over the Atlantic Ocean. On a globe, I would still not see the sun to the north, and a shadow on the south side of my house like I am seeing. However, on a flat earth, I would because of the circular path of the sun. When it is out over the Atlantic Ocean in the morning, it is still further from the North Pole than my location. However, it will appear in the sky to be north due to its circular path.
About noon, the sun is over the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, still south from my location, but now, it appears to the south of my house, with a shadow to the north. Not so much of a shadow, but definitely a southeast to northwest light from the sun as it would be on both a flat earth and a spinning ball.
I guess the moral of the story is that we can prove FE with its truth in plain sight every day, right in front of us. I will try to make an illustration to use with curious globeheads. Very Happy
sircannonball
sircannonball

Emperor's New Clothes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 pm

sircannonball wrote:This shadow principle has already been covered, but I wanted to share how easy it was for me to prove it myself. These things come more easily when your eyes are already open to the truth of FE, but can be used to show unbelievers, and ask if they can explain it from the spinning ball theory.
I found it is fairly simple to prove the flat earth, and that it is generally oriented the way that the azimuthal equidistant map shows. The map is flawed, but it is generally correct that the north pole is the center, etc...
Okay, I knew that the sun's path is not further north than my location in Colorado USA. In other words, my location is closer to the North Pole.
On a globe, this means I cannot ever see a shadow on the south side of my house, because the sun is to the south. It simply cannot cast a north to south shadow if I am north of the sun.
So, I am outside at 8:00 am, and I notice the shadow on the south side of my house. I'm like, "isn't the sun south of me"?
So I go to timeanddate.com and look at the current position of the sun. It is south of my house, but way out over the Atlantic Ocean. On a globe, I would still not see the sun to the north, and a shadow on the south side of my house like I am seeing. However, on a flat earth, I would because of the circular path of the sun. When it is out over the Atlantic Ocean in the morning, it is still further from the North Pole than my location. However, it will appear in the sky to be north due to its circular path.
About noon, the sun is over the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, still south from my location, but now, it appears to the south of my house, with a shadow to the north. Not so much of a shadow, but definitely a southeast to northwest light from the sun as it would be on both a flat earth and a spinning ball.
I guess the moral of the story is that we can prove FE with its truth in plain sight every day, right in front of us. I will try to make an illustration to use with curious globeheads. Very Happy  

You would never have a shadow on the North side of your House if it was in Uruguay, or anywhere south of Tropic of Capricorn.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth GuccBo8EdoC6PNbaD56r

Last edited by Beashambassador on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert proper Map)
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by sircannonball Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:22 am

[/quote]

You would never have a shadow on the North side of your House if it was in Uruguay, or anywhere south of Tropic of Capricorn.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth GuccBo8EdoC6PNbaD56r[/quote]

Good point!
sircannonball
sircannonball

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:16 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:41 am

Magnificent video, TRUE science through experimentation and observation.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:23 am

csp wrote:

This Video is full of Science Fiction nonsense:  FLAT EARTH ... LET THERE BE LIGHT by Dan Dimension

I'm gonna have to Science the shit out of this:

There is no Ozone Layer
There is no Atomic
There is no Atomic Weight
There are no Photons

Dan, "you don't know to much", through indoctrination you're clearly still stuck in Science Fiction.  You now use fiction to try and establish facts.

Be careful of those who claim to have answers based on their indoctrination.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:57 am

Schpankme wrote:
csp wrote:
There is no Ozone Layer
There is no Atomic
There is no Atomic Weight
There are no Photons

This is a little short sighted, while I agree the terminology is "science fiction", there is still plenty to take away from this video.

There might not be photons, or atomic structures - but there certainly are different types of gases, and said gases can (as shown in the video) react with energy sources to produce specific observable reactions. The age old question, why is the sky blue? I think this is explanation is probably one of the better answers I've seen over the years.

Also note, even I catch myself using terms such as "atmosphere" when discussing flat earth, over 30 years of indoctrination will do that to a person.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next