IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Admin Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Thanks for joining and telling us your story lookwithin! Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lookwithin Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for joining and telling us your story lookwithin!  Peace

Thanks, Eric Smile

lookwithin

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthshallsetUfree Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello all, I wanted to express my sincerest regards and gratitude for the whole admin. Team as well as Eric for making FE a reality in the world, as well as my life. Being a devoted husband, father of 3 with another on the way. Stumbling on to atlanteanconspiracy, FE and Eric Dubay as redundant as it sounds on this forum I'm sure; but I'm forever grateful. I've since taken my life into my own hands. I now home school, been vegan for 8 months, my kids have not been ill since and are taught to trust there senses and think for themselves. I look everyday for something new to show my wife and kids and just can't thank you enough. Thanks again for having me as a member and working so hard exposing this most important truth. Ifers has been a wealth of knowledge when my character has been called out or nasty comments are made about my legitimacy to raise children due to my beliefs. I can come here and know there are others like my wife and I fighting the good fight. Peace and love to all!
TruthshallsetUfree
TruthshallsetUfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 am

I admire your tenacity, wish you and your family the best, with you 100%. My wife and I are Vegan for 20 months now thanks to Eric.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:41 am

That's awesome to hear, thanks so much Truthshallsetufree! Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 Empty Quranic scripture endorses flar earth

Post by Leopard1968 Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi all, I have been brushing off old concepts and indoctrinations for the last ten years. I am now clearer on scripture and does not make ch what they taught us. Recently I started brushing off scientific matters that were taught to us as facts. Quran has stated clearly that there are seven skies and seven earths and the skies are on the top of eachothers and they are made of water. The sun and moon are inside them, the sun and moon swim in orbits and the sun will not catch up to moon. The sun is a lantern and the moon is light!
And much much more. Actually 118 verses about our lower sky only. I started spreading the truth among my clients as I am a financial advisor. Nice to be part of this free thinkers group

Leopard1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:23 pm

TruthshallsetUfree wrote:Hello all,  I wanted to express my sincerest regards and gratitude for the whole admin. Team as well as Eric for making FE a reality in the world, as well as my life. Being a devoted husband, father of 3 with another on the way. Stumbling on to atlanteanconspiracy, FE and Eric Dubay as redundant as it sounds on this forum I'm sure; but I'm forever grateful. I've since taken my life into my own hands. I now home school, been vegan for 8 months, my kids have not been ill since and are taught to trust there senses and think for themselves.  I look everyday for something new to show my wife and kids and just can't thank you enough. Thanks again for having me as a member and working so hard exposing this most important truth.  Ifers has been a wealth of knowledge when my character has been called out or nasty comments are made about my legitimacy to raise children due to my beliefs. I can come here and know there are others like my wife and I fighting the good fight. Peace and love to all!

Welcome. I've been showing my kids as well. I say off handed comments about how water flows down and how it always finds its level. Sea level. I don't pressure them, I just point things out. The angled sun rays, the moonlight etc. Just daily observations. I remember my parents making comments that didn't fully resonate with me until I was into my 20's.
I'm also changing my diet/lifestyle to vegan albeit in a slow, phased manor. Breakfast is an easy one. Dinner is coming along while I learn new recipes. Lunch is usually left over dinner.
I could eat meat before as long as i never thought about the animals.
You can count one my household, and it's future generations, to always ask questions and never out source our physical, mental, and spiritual well being.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Leopard1968 wrote:Hi all, I have been brushing off old concepts and indoctrinations for the last ten years. I am now clearer on scripture and does not make ch what they taught us. Recently I started brushing off scientific matters that were taught to us as facts. Quran has stated clearly that there are seven skies and seven earths and the skies are on the top of eachothers and they are made of water. The sun and moon are inside them, the sun and moon swim in orbits and the sun will not catch up to moon. The sun is a lantern and the moon is light!
And much much more. Actually 118 verses about our lower sky only. I started spreading the truth among my clients as I am a financial advisor. Nice to be part of this free thinkers group

I'm not familiar with the Quran and look at religions as another control systems but I find your comments interesting. I wonder where the authors got that idea from or is it merely made up to explain the explainable. 7 layers on top of each other? Who can say if this is truth or not. Why not 7000 layers?

These can be fun philosophical games to play but may not bear fruit because it can't be verified so I have to chalk it up as speculation without a ton of value. We can discuss all day about what happens after we die but again, no one can really speak on these things with any real authority.

But don't let me discourage you in your research. Unlearning everything you've ever been taught and relearning everything is a daunting task.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Vish1511 Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Glad I came across Flat Earth, I've discovered a of stuff that don't even relate to said topic by coming to it. So much things I was looking for just unraveled in front of my eyes! SO glad there's a forum where you can talk about this stuff!

Vish1511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezam Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Schpankme wrote:Hello all,  

Welcome to the most important subject of your life.  This one subject will unravel all
the hidden secrets and conspiracies.

Best regards

Hi all ,
And thanks to allow me be part of family.
Have been registered for a while and tried to read as much as I can here and again thanks for all time and effort.

Is anybody has a map that shows different country bases in Antarctica in a flat earth map?
I would like to see the relation of bases and country that own them in a map.

thanks in advance
Sezam
Sezam
Sezam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:40 am

Welcome to IFERS Sezam

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 Unclai10

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 19ec9610
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezam Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 am

thanks Eric,
Sezam
Sezam

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:44 am

Interesting map Eric, as soon as I saw it I was reminded of the symbols for Man & Woman, which bears an uncanny resemblance to your map (if rotated)
Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 3535_250
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatAnnie-81 Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 am

Hi!
I noticed earlier today that I didn't post this in the correct thread... Sorry about that!
I'll give it another try here! Smile
(Quote myself from that very post):
"
Hi!
Just wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of the Flat Family! ❤️
I would love to help spreading the truth anyway I can, by translating and sub-ing written words and videos into my native language; Swedish.
I might be newbie in the truth-knowledge, but it all just seem so obvious to me. And I feel an urge to talk to others who also see the world as it is.
Also, thank you all for the eye-opening work you've done, and continue to do every day.
It's worth the world - literally...
Love, peace and respect to all of you! // Annie"
Yup.. that's about all I've got to say at the moment! ^_^ Okay, so now I've got even more amazing and interesting reading ahead!
Talk to you all later!

FlatAnnie-81

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 Empty Looking up lead to looking here

Post by balgofar Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join your forum. Hopefully this is a community where I can share my ideas and thoughts.

Looking into things like chemtrails got me into the habit of looking up and in doing so I became very interested in the Moon and how its movement relates to the Sun and Earth. I spent the next three years observing the Sun and Moon, their movement in the sky and their locations in the sky using a compass and timeanddate.com. Eventually Geocentricity revealed itself to me and on Aug 21 2017 everything I had observed was confirmed and all happened as it should including the West to East moving Moon shadow.

What I have found is the Sun and Moon both move Geocentrically around the center of the Earth in the North and laterally between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. The Sun takes 365 rotations (days) to move from one lateral line, across the Equator and back (the seasons) while the Moon completes the same cycle (although laterally not quite reaching the tropics of Cap & Can) in ~28 days. This more frequent lateral movement causes the Moon to lag the Sun Geocentrically by ~12 degrees per day.

This lag causes the Moon phases as it is clear and when the Sun laps it you cannot see it (New Moon). Once the Moon starts to lag behind the Sun you begin to see it light reflected off the right face. This waxing phase continues until the Sun and Moon are at 180 degrees from each other and the Sun is shining directly on the face of the Moon. Once it lags past the 180 degree mark it starts to wane until it is in the sky with the Sun again and we have a new Moon. It is quite simple and perfect and beautiful. Everything is working how The Creator meant it to. If you plotted the movement of both bodies against the Equator and lateral lines for say....a year it clearly resembles an inductive electrical circuit with the Sun as a load with an induced voltage made from a strong enough material with a low enough impedance value to provide both light and heat.

On Aug 21 when the Sun lapped the Moon they were both in the sky laterally in the same position and when the Sun passed the Moon it did so directly behind (or above) it.

This research lead me to the Flat Earth. It has so far been a struggle as the shill game is at meta level for any issue on social media. My contributions in the YouTube comment sections are always completely ignored by the vid makers while they pander to opposing remarks from globetrotters or ass kissing comments from other flatheads. Hopefully this IFERS community is serious and free of the cancer that plagues most sites.

Peace

balgofar

thugga likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm

balgofar wrote:Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join your forum. Hopefully this is a community where I can share my ideas and thoughts.

Looking into things like chemtrails got me into the habit of looking up and in doing so I became very interested in the Moon and how its movement relates to the Sun and Earth. I spent the next three years observing the Sun and Moon, their movement in the sky and their locations in the sky using a compass and timeanddate.com. Eventually Geocentricity revealed itself to me and on Aug 21 2017 everything I had observed was confirmed and all happened as it should including the West to East moving Moon shadow.

What I have found is the Sun and Moon both move Geocentrically around the center of the Earth in the North and laterally between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. The Sun takes 365 rotations (days) to move from one lateral line, across the Equator and back (the seasons) while the Moon completes the same cycle (although laterally not quite reaching the tropics of Cap & Can) in ~28 days. This more frequent lateral movement causes the Moon to lag the Sun Geocentrically by ~12 degrees per day.

This lag causes the Moon phases as it is clear and when the Sun laps it you cannot see it (New Moon). Once the Moon starts to lag behind the Sun you begin to see it light reflected off the right face. This waxing phase continues until the Sun and Moon are at 180 degrees from each other and the Sun is shining directly on the face of the Moon. Once it lags past the 180 degree mark it starts to wane until it is in the sky with the Sun again and we have a new Moon. It is quite simple and perfect and beautiful. Everything is working how The Creator meant it to. If you plotted the movement of both bodies against the Equator and lateral lines for say....a year it clearly resembles an inductive electrical circuit with the Sun as a load with an induced voltage made from a strong enough material with a low enough impedance value to provide both light and heat.

On Aug 21 when the Sun lapped the Moon they were both in the sky laterally in the same position and when the Sun passed the Moon it did so directly behind (or above) it.

This research lead me to the Flat Earth. It has so far been a struggle as the shill game is at meta level for any issue on social media. My contributions in the YouTube comment sections are always completely ignored by the vid makers while they pander to opposing remarks from globetrotters or ass kissing comments from other flatheads. Hopefully this IFERS community is serious and free of the cancer that plagues most sites.

Peace

Thank you for sharing your observations and research.
Welcome to IFERS
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 Empty Hi - I would like to communicate to confirm some points you made

Post by PriorityMinority Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 am

Realearth wrote:
balgofar wrote:Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join your forum. Hopefully this is a community where I can share my ideas and thoughts.

Peace

Thank you for sharing your observations and research.
Welcome to IFERS

About the moon taking 28 days to complete (almost) the same lateral cycle, from south to north and back again, as the sun - which takes a year to do it = this would tally with my observation that the moon was in the northern sky one night, and perhaps only a couple of nights later, in the southern sky to me.
I have not marked the positions of the sun and moon every day for a year, only since my awakening, about March time, have I looked at the sun and thought the moon would be in the northern sky too, as the sun has been, and now it's returning south.
Could you share how to do this with a compass and timeaddate.com please?A short reply is fine for me, sorry.
Do you consider the moon to rise or fall?Apogee and perigee?

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by balgofar Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 pm

PriorityMinority wrote:
Realearth wrote:

About the moon taking 28 days to complete (almost) the same lateral cycle, from south to north and back again, as the sun - which takes a year to do it = this would tally with my observation that the moon was in the northern sky one night, and perhaps only a couple of nights later, in the southern sky to me.
I have not marked the positions of the sun and moon every day for a year, only since my awakening, about March time, have I looked at the sun and thought the moon would be in the northern sky too, as the sun has been, and now it's returning south.
Could you share how to do this with a compass and timeaddate.com please?A short reply is fine for me,  sorry.

IMO the Moon and Sun are at fixed altitudes with the Sun slightly higher and their ascent and descent are due to perspective. Their speed is fixed and the same but the lateral frequency of the Moon causes the Geocentric lag.

I'm not much of a navigational wiz. I just used a compass to verify the coordinates of the Sun/Moon rise and set times from timeanddate.com and combined that with observation of their path between rise and set.

Cheers

balgofar

Back to top Go down

Post by PriorityMinority Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:14 am

balgofar wrote:
PriorityMinority wrote:
Realearth wrote:

Could you share how to do this with a compass and timeaddate.com please?A short reply is fine for me,  sorry.

IMO the Moon and Sun are at fixed altitudes with the Sun slightly higher and their ascent and descent are due to perspective. Their speed is fixed and the same but the lateral frequency of the Moon causes the Geocentric lag.

I'm not much of a navigational wiz. I just used a compass to verify the coordinates of the Sun/Moon rise and set times from timeanddate.com and combined that with observation of their path between rise and set.

Cheers
Hey, Balgofar, thanks for the reply.Inmy opinion, the moon definitely shines with it's own light, although because it always faces the sun, even the angle of the crescent in any stage of phase turns to where the sun is, makes me believe that it's chemically stimulated by the sun light and works like one of those glow inthe dark kid's moons or stars for their bedroom.It could be a crystal ball with something unknown (magical i want to say) inside it that gets stimulated by the sun light and moves round the inside of it. then again it could be that a new moon is born every month out of the sun itself, there is not just one moon, every month a new moon is created.
thanks again,,good luk

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by obeejohnkanobi Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Thank you for letting in.

I always loved science, I was a huge fan of Albert Einstein. I read science books, since the age of 7 1/2.

After i got to secondary schools i began to notice, how some people, without effort, got on top. I couldn't understand it. I did my military service, again, I saw how people got promoted, without absolutely no talent, AT ALL!!!. once again, I did not understand. And throughout my life, I noticed a lot...

As a child I got mocked, by my math teacher, chemistry teacher and physics teacher. I asked too many tough questions, and I couldn't make sense of many theories. And i sought clarity, but never got them.

At the age of 21 i became muslim, and for the first time, I heard about Palestine.

A few months later, I got a tape, about secret societies. I couldn't believe my ears, suddenly a lot of things, began to make sense.

9/11 came, and i began to see movies about NWO, Alex Jones, and a lot of other people. The more i read, the more movies i saw, I began to feel, that they were only scratching the surface.

I took a break... and suddenly, i saw in the youtube recommended videos, Eric Dubays 200 flat earth movie, I was laughing... seriously...!, remember, I loved science...

A month later, I got the movie recommended again, this time through a friend of mine. About approximately 30 minutes through the movie, I became a flat earther.

I went to the Quran, checked up different explanations in arabic, I was amazed! ALL of the old scholars, of the Quran, said the earth was FLAT!!!

NASA and all the other people out there, tricked me, I do not like to be tricked, and I, God willing, will expose them.

Seriously Eric, thank you so much for your work, I even bought your book 200 proofs, and I have seen a lot of your videos. You are putting a lot of the pieces of the puzzle together. And I feel that I finally have found people, who really want to get deep down, in order to expose the truth.

I hope in the future i will be able to add up, until then, i will be learning.

Thank you.

obeejohnkanobi

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 9 Empty Support The FE Community

Post by ForeverFlat Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Hey guys good to be back, since losing my old user name info. I was hoping I could drum up some support on all social media platforms, from the best flat earth forum in existence!
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Einherjar Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:04 am

Thank`s for alowing me in.

I am a Norwegian man 47 year`s .
I was always consider the "rebel" asking about everything , a probelmchild.
Well now i know why ! they dident know !

So a BIG thank`s to You Eric for your videos , i used to belive, now i know .
Big thank`s again to you Eric for your work and efford to help educate and tell the truth
Big thank`s to the rest of you that has worked with Eric and helped
Per Einherjar
Per Einherjar

Back to top Go down

Post by NicksterB Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:39 am

Hi all!

Would like to say thanks for accepting me and i look forward to educating myself more on this fascinating FE subject. 9/11 has been my main topic for yrs and then did some research on disinformation agents/shills. The level of people who cant see the discrepancies on 911 is interesting but this FE topic is on a whole new level. I knew this flat earth topic had hit a nerve just by a brief study of the comment sections and also noticing that searching through google is a joke... an 'eric dubay' search brings up a lot of cleverly put websites to lure you in thinking its erics great work only to see disinformation throughout. The cognitive dissonance is unreal, i always start with NASA when i try to plant the seed so to speak with friends and its unreal the amount of people who think that NASA would never lie, usually this pic (AS11-40-5922 from Apollo 11) is the deal breaker for me but some still believe its genuine. Time to step my game up on this FE so see you all around the boards!

Thanks Eric!

Nick.

NicksterB

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:00 pm

so to put it short and simple i wuld say- zoom proves we have perspective, if we have perspective that means there is no curve on the water for boats to sail over or for the sun to set beyond. zoom pulls back the boat and re raise the sun.so from a glass of water to a swimingpool to an ocean, water is and always have been flat when not disturbed. if water is flat then so is the world.

video on perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ppPXChyTo

video on fysics of water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-p21QyTVn4

and in the end we have some thing like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM

Last edited by eekamouse on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:11 pm

eekamouse wrote:
seems my nooby questions have been bothering ppl
i want to say sorry to schpankme and admin for walking around like a question mark

I'm not bothered by questions, I'd suggest reading this forum for many of the "Topics" will have answers for many of your questions.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next