IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Schpankme Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:51 pm

tenn wrote:
I was no fanatic believer in a globe.  
I just simply believed it and accepted it as a "known" fact.

I learned in school the earth was a globe.  
The very vocabulary I spoke promoted a globe earth.  
I watched in movies where the earth was a globe in space, that was was "space".

What should also peek your attention is being told that the religious fanatics promote "flat Earth", and modern science proves the globe Earth.  The fact is, it is the religious fanatics that promote globe Earth.

Jesuit (see crypto Jew)

Jesuit Christopher Clavius recommends reforming the calendar based on Copernican Heliocentricism.

Heliocentricism as invented by Copernicus is used by Pope Gregory XIII to reform the calendar.
  Institutes Gregorian calendar in March, 1582.

You've been taught that it was the Greeks, more than two thousand years ago, who invented Heliocentricism; this flies in the face of reality.

Telescope invented

Johannes Kepler published his Heliocentric "laws of planetary motion", based on the writings of Tycho Brahe.
  Tycho Brahe (1546-1601) died prior to the invention of the Telescope.

Here we can see, without the Telescope and without knowledge or verification of Spaceballs, mathematics are applied to the newly invented Planets.

Galileo Galilei, claims to see Spaceballs orbiting about one another; "planetary motion."
  Galileo is a beneficiary of the Jesuit payroll.

Have you been taught that Galileo was persecuted by "the Inquisition and forced to say he was wrong; that the Earth did not revolve around the sun?"
Nothing could be further from the Truth.

Jesuit Christopher Clavius, confirms Galileo’s observations of "planetary motion."
  Jesuits claim that Lights they observe through their Telescopes are in fact Spaceballs that orbit about one another.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Empty I'm being forced to post this here, as it seems you blocked the private msg

Post by Joey_3BM-FM Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Eric, I considered you a good & trustworthy person, but not anymore.

Don't bother to reply.

FYI, I did nothing wrong.

I find it rude & inconsiderate of what you have done.
Perhaps you are jealous because Victor is spreading light already & he has been doing it way before your flat earth expose.
He also deserves some credit.

Well FYI, there are still many people who believe the earth to be a globe, but they believe in an afterlife anyway & also they know that they are accountable for what they do.
Also there are those who had an NDE.

Anyhow, if you think i will fall for your games, it won't work.
I would have deleted the account days ago, but there's no delete button, I can't find one anywhere.

Yes, I did picture you as an absolutely open, honest & genuine person, but not anymore.

What I find most fishy of you, is your supposed breakup with your past girlfriend, which i did find strange & unusual.
Normally with your experience & background, one would normally get closer in life, its less likely to be the opposite.

Anyhow, this confirm that not even you are to be completely trusted.

I'd appreciate it, if you kindly delete my account, if not then BUGGER you.

~Joey
Joey_3BM-FM
Joey_3BM-FM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:49 pm

This guy Joey has been sending me private messages and asking me a bunch of questions about "Satan, Lucifer, Archons, Fallen Angels" etc.  I answered him, which prompted him to send 3 or 4 more messages with more random questions which I didn't respond to as I have hundreds of people messaging me daily and I cannot respond to everyone.  Since I didn't respond he decided that was proof of me being some untrustworthy shill as you can see in his message here.  He's so needy for another response from me that he's now posting his private message in public and demanding to be banned from the forum if I won't respond to all his random questions about the afterlife and some guy he likes called Victor Zammit.  Your behavior is suspicious Joey, not mine.  Please respond here in public if you'd still like to be banned and I'd be happy to oblige.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lonn-Alan, Carpe Diem and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Your behavior is suspicious Joey

Looks like "Joey" copied me on the same comments he sent to you; unfortunately, while "Joey" was busy spamming forum members with "Private Messages" he had his "receive private messages" turned off.

Joey_3BM-FM
This user do not wish to receive private messages
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Joey look like another type of spamming troll, who has strategy to bring something in at the beginning, to built some trust, and then divide from inside like some crazy conspiracy guy.

I try to do my part of spreading awareness for polish speaking audience and i see how this task is time killing, i only can imagine how many messages daily Eric is getting with his kind of activity. Thats one of the reason why i try to contact Eric or similar kind of perosns, only with most important things, rest is for us to figur it out if we use logic and critical thinking.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:21 am

Joey_3BM-FM wrote:
I find it rude & inconsiderate that you dont want to have a chat with me in private, wäää!
I like Victor more than you!

Anyhow, if you think i will fall for your games, it won't work. I know youre just playing hard to get.

Yes, I did picture you in my dreams.

But after looking at you and youre girlfriend, i realized that your not what im looking for in a relationship.

Anyhow, this confirm that no men are to be completely trusted.

~Joey

did i get that right?

Joey also decided in his hissyfit to take out his revenge on all the ifers members and readers by deleting all his comments, why dont you want me to learn joey?

What i find most fishy about you is that you for no reason whatsoever want to talk about erics relationship, thats very strange and unusual for a normal person to do. Seems to be a trend among shills tho.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:52 pm

So glad to be part of flat truth awakening. Thank you Eric for changing my life by destroying the illusion and confusion in my mind. I have learned more in the past year than I have in last 40. Cant express how thankful and grateful I am for you and all the truth seekers at work...
Dovla
Dovla

Lonn-Alan, Carpe Diem and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Dovla wrote:So glad to be part of flat truth awakening. Thank you Eric for changing my life by destroying the illusion and confusion in my mind. I have learned more in the past year than I have in last 40. Cant express how thankful and grateful I am for you and all the truth seekers at work...

Welcome, very nice to have you join IFERS
Realearth
Realearth

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimrod Son of Cush Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:08 am

Thank you Eric Dubay. Your videos and resources have been extremely valuable in my awakening. I have always been into conspiracy theories, and I am grateful to have stumbled upon flat Earth cosmology. This is one of the most important truths, it is honestly mind blowing.

When I get a camera, I would like to start giving back to the community. I have seen a lot of interesting things here in Africa.

Regards,
Nimrod Son of Cush
Nimrod Son of Cush

Lonn-Alan and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Nimrod, check out some stars and moon videos, taken with Nikon p1000. I am not a pro but you will enjoy what you see https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OhSOi1xjSmocZ2-mhKpxg?view_as=subscriber
Dovla
Dovla

Carpe Diem and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Empty Thanks for having me!

Post by Two tone Cadillac Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:06 am

I'm so happy to be here. There cannot be a better place on earth to stand! I wish all of you the best, I hope some of you know me already from other forums! To Eric, a most personal thank you! I'm sorry It took me so long to arrive here. I'm always happy to help, say the word, I'll be there! Thanks you guys!

Two tone Cadillac

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Empty personal observations

Post by Pastor David Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi there!

There is no foum for self-introduction, right?

Anyway, I came across this site after my daughter my a referate for her school mocking about the "flat earth theory". I studies astrophysics 25 years ago and have been a believer of the ball-earth-hoax.

No one of my family is believing the FE, including my daughter. Thus I tried to understand the sitiuation, It is without importance for the normal people to read discussions about sea-captains and scientists of former times. Picture from where ever might be fabricated, so no information from the internet/books can convince anyone.

The only things that can convince the "individual scientist" is easy and understandable manuals to "find-out-yourself" - own obersvations and calculations.

For me and my children it is not so complicated: we can look from our balcony on the ocean.
We can see Teneriffe on the left, being about 90 km far away. And Funerteventura on the right, about 100 km away. Before our eyes, there are at least 200km horizon.
Perfectly straight.

Easy Pythagoras shows that with a curvated earth, we could not see Fuerteventura (850m hightest mountain) and only the high mountain of teneriffe. But we can see everything and looking from near the ocean-line or high up the vulcano we live on does not make any difference on how far we can see.

For those with chem-trails (verry very seldomly here above the Atlantic ocean-isle, but usual in middle-Europe we have been living before) on their sky:
There you have the proove for flat earth directly sprayed to the sky: chemtrails mean: "we can poisen you as we like and you are stil to stupid to understand that we have been fooling you for centuries!" Chemtrails are like beams. Straight.

What I believed before, why my eyes cannot see any curvature - and what my father-in-law desperately repeats is that the earth is SO BIG, that one CANNOT see such "small" curvature.

I have estimated that the earth would have to have at least about 10 x the diameter for the curvature to not be visible. 400 000km scope, 11,000 mph rotation speed on the surface.. hahaha.

To my understanding, people need to get instructions hot to THEMSELFS can prove the FE and NOT BELIEVE. Not believe you, not believe me, not believe the school-books, but can, by their own observation and easy calculation prove themselfs and for themselfs.

I'm lucky, I can see an incredible huge horizon over the atlantic ocean. Perfectly straight. I can see islands I should not see if the earth was a ball.

Those living on the continent and getting sprayed like bugs can see the (chem- or whetever they believe it is) trails in the air being completely STRAIGHT.

I am looking to a software that would be able to take a picture of horizon or trail and "bend" it to show how it WOULD have to look like when the earth would be the ball they are telling us it is.

We are used to not believe our eyes and believe "our scientists instead".

So, this thread shall be for personal observations, I will make pictures and get a telescope to check what exactly I can see from Teneriffe and will post it.

I want to motivate others to make their own observations, and POST them here. Observations others can make as well and all can understand, to not need to BELIEVE but be able to SEE.

Best wishes
Pastor David
Pastor David
Pastor David

http://www.SaMuCHu.online

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Pastor David wrote:Hi there!

I want to motivate others to make their own observations, and POST them here. Observations others can make as well and all can understand, to not need to BELIEVE but be able to SEE.

Best wishes
Pastor David

Welcome, very nice to have you join IFERS
Best regards
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Today, I made some pictures. Unfortunately, I was a little late concerning Teneriffe, when I came neared to the ocean, the air was already foggy and Teneriffe not well visible anymore.

I made some pictures of "La Isleta", the peninsula at Las Palmas.
I used a tele-objective and a normal objective and made pictures from about 30m above ocean to about 3 Meters above the waves... just as close it was possible without wetting the camera.

The pictures are full size, so very big (around 10MB each picture), but I did not want to lower their quality or change anything, so I will upload just a few.

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Overvi10
I'm at the black/red box, Teneriffe is about 70-80 km (sorry, I think in km, not miles...;-)

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Teneri10

I tried to drive closer to the coastline, but until I was there, the clouds were already there...

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Teneri11

And a last picture showing the highest mountain of Teneriffe, I cannot upload... (number of simlutaneous pictures exceeded). I try another post...
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:52 pm

So, my last picture of Teneriffe, showing the the peak of Teide, at 3,718 metres (12,198 feet) above sea level.
I fotographed it the way that it looks same high as the Pico de Galdar (434m).
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Teneri12
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Now I will post some pictures of La Isleta that are taken from about 8km distance from different altitudes, down to about 3m above the see level, waves spashing up to me already.

One can see that the horizon is NEVER before the island and one can see the breaking waves on the other side!
I photographed a ship and sailboat as well in about the same distance.

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Map10
Shows where I was standing, looking to La Isleta.
Another overview-picture:
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Overvi10

Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:31 pm

I started quite "high up " at about 30m over sea-level:
The horizon is clearly behind La Isleta:
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta11

One can see the surf on the other side:
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta10

The horizon for the curvated earth would be about 20km far.
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:42 pm

A ship:
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta12

Las Palmas harbour:
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta13
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 pm

(On my preview the right side of the pictures is missing? I will download and check one after posting it...)

Now I descended as far down as possible without getting wet:
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta15

The horizon of ball-earth should be on the same line as the front (vieable) coast of La Isleta. Left side it goes back and should "dive" into the ocean.
even if it does not look really clear, to me it's just the perspective...
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta14
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:09 pm

One can see that the coastline has some "size" and does not look like the horizon of view.
Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Isleta16

Here is a picture of a sailboat, sitting on the horizon, photographed from the same altitue of about 5m above see level.

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Sailbo10
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor David Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:23 pm

And the ship again.

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Ship_210

Well, the pictures are not really  clear if we have no way to "virtually modell" the scene and check how it looked with a ball-earth and a flat earth.

La Isleta is a little bit to close for the fact that I could not come closer to sea level.
I need to find a sand-coastline to make photos closer over the sea and then the curvature would have to show up.

The pictures of today are first tests. To me it looks like pure perspective, but it will not convince a ball-earther...;-)

This morning the horizon was clear and huge, maybe 160° of my sight and totally flat, the bending down would have to be visible if it's (approx) 1000m for 100 km of distance.
Pastor David
Pastor David

Back to top Go down

Post by Samar527 Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Hello everyone,  
I am Samarjeet from India. I have been a member of IFERS since last year and this will be my first post. Till now I have enjoyed reading many topics discussed here and really appreciate the fact that there are people here like me, who view the world differently, trust their instincts and most importantly I see good people here who would not hesitate to stand up and fight for the truth if required.
In our history books we were told that '6 million' number and 'atrocities' of Hitler. But whenever I watched a world war 2 documentary, I could clearly see the genuine happiness on the faces of the Germans (though the narrator of the documentary would almost always be biased to the Allies). I also learnt from an 'amazing facts' page that Hitler was a vegetarian and banned human zoos. Now, I felt a strong sense of something being fishy there and then. How can such a man be the devil the world makes him ? I just randomly typed out "the truth about Hitler" on Google and thankfully back then, the Google Results weren't as biased and controlled. I came upon "The Greatest Story Never Told" and that changed my view of the world ever since. It was a true red pill moment for me.I felt an unexplainable sadness and anger at the same time and resolved I would try and do something about this even though (((they))) seem too strong at the moment.
Soon after this while exploring other conspiracies, I also came to know about Flat Earth (unfortunately I went to that shit Flat Earth Society in the beginning). But luckily I kept exploring for better sources and did come upon Eric's website. I found a newfound love and respect for the ancient Vedic teachings which my grandparents used to mention but I being the 'modern' guy then would laugh off and ignore. I have apologised to them for being ignorant and have tried to learn more from them ever since.
These 2 events (Finding out about Hitler and Flat Earth) have really shaped my life and my views. Unfortunately (or actually fortunately) I became a social outcast (with only a few friends who would at least listen to what I say about these topics). I guess I am better off without those materialistic friends of mine. Yes, you heard that right, India, despite being one of the oldest cultures is rapidly losing its youth to the Western(actually only Jewish) materialism, devoid of spiritualism. They find it cool I guess. But it does not matter, I see good, just, spiritual people here and I hope to get along well with them.
Thanks for accepting me as a member.
Peace

Samar527

Lonn-Alan and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 12 Empty I just awoke my first round earther :)

Post by james_uk Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 pm

I just converted my friend who up until now was a round earther.
who couple of months ago kept asking me thing's like, 'Come on man your not really telling you think the earth is flat' ......ect
I gave him a copy of 200 proofs and told him watch it with an open mind, then we will talk about it again.

well he just called me and says 'OK...the earth is flat'
noiw he wwants more info so i will give more docs

so nice one Eric....Smile

Jim
james_uk
james_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:55 am

Thanks Jim, welcome to IFERS. Please be sure to read the rules thread before posting again however as this new thread is breaking them: http://ifers.123.st/t6-read-this-before-you-get-banned-forum-rules
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by james_uk Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:33 am

oh ****, sorry
james_uk
james_uk

Back to top Go down