IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

+33
Freepressfreepeople
Russian Blue Cat
tycho_brahe
Brian Johnston
anon1
Admin
Dab_Tsog
RedorBlue
HACKIECHAN
markwilson
Dual1ty
Nibbs Hackworth
Uhuru Mkali
Bro
Flatearthman
Lala
Realearth
lotuseater
mitch
Just Vital
FL@T-E@RTH
Borntofly
magaia
Ziggy Kelleher
Skywalker
blackchoy
xray.tech
anongirl2020
Mar L
vortexkitten
csp
susie
Schpankme
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

Post by csp Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors and founder of SpaceX.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Elon-o10

Jess Bezos, CEO of Amazon and founder of Blue Origin.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Jeff10

The privatized fake space frontier, powered by the latest in CGI technology - I can only image these companies will eventually go public and start taking money from gullible "investors" who believe everything they see on "TV".

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty Re: Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

Post by csp Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Sir Richard Branson, a founder of Virgin Group and Virgin Galactic.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Branso10

Has anyone booked their seat to CGI space yet?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty Re: Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic)

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Elon Reeve Musk
Born: June 28, 1971
Nationality: South African-born, Canadian-American

founder, CEO and CTO of SpaceX
co-founder, CEO and product architect of Tesla Motors
chairman of SolarCity
co-chairman of OpenAI
co-founder of Zip2
co-founder of PayPal

As of March 2016, Elon Musk has an estimated net worth of US$13.5 billion.

Musk has stated that the goals of SolarCity, Tesla Motors, and SpaceX revolve around his vision to change the world and humanity.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Speaking of FakeX,, err SpaceX...

Cant make this crap up.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:24 am

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2016/04/spacex-debut-red-dragon-2018-mars-mission/

SpaceX has entered into an agreement with NASA for a Dragon mission to Mars, set to take place as early as 2018. Known as “Red Dragon”, the variant of the Dragon 2 spacecraft will be launched by the Falcon Heavy rocket, ahead of a soft landing on the surface of Mars. The mission is also part of an agreement with NASA to gain further data on Mars landings.

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) KP4scjy
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 am

Looks like we have another privately funded company faking space travel.

http://www.space.com/33632-moon-express-private-lunar-landing-approval.html

For the first time ever, a private company has permission to land on the moon.

The U.S. government has officially approved the planned 2017 robotic lunar landing of Florida-based Moon Express, which aims to fly commercial missions to Earth's nearest neighbor and help exploit its resources, company representatives announced today (Aug. 3).

"This is not only a milestone, but really a threshold for the entire commercial space industry," Moon Express co-founder and CEO Bob Richards told Space.com.

Can anyone spot the masonic symbology on their main website graphic?

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) NDFccvz
csp
csp

Ifersgold and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 am

Hi csp, just more pure fucking drivel. Yep I spotted the masonic symbol.

The headlie on the website reads "For the first time ever, a private company has permission to land on the moon"

It should read, " Space SeX Graphics Department employees relax as threat of redundancies gone, the new Moon landing project will keep everybody in jobs for a wee while still making picture projections for flat screen televisions"

vortexkitten

Forest4theTreez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:02 am

Looks like we Jeff Bezos is ramping up propaganda for a similar self-landing CGI rocket like SpaceX:

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:39 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39351833

Desperate damage control

Mar L

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anongirl2020 Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Why does Space X's launch seem to not shoot straight up into the sky but have a seemingly curved trajectory? Seems legit. I bet it just drops into the ocean. Smile

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4320972/SpaceX-lights-Florida-night-sky-launch.html

anongirl2020

Back to top Go down

Post by xray.tech Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:46 pm

I cannot get over the theory of a magical altitude where non-vacuum meets vacuum with an apparently weak enough barrier separating the two, that a tin can is able to penetrate into "space" using rocket boosters. That, and how is a craft supposed to leave the earths atmosphere, fly into nothing and then accelerate fast enough (666,000 mph) to catch up to the sun which is supposedly carrying the earth and moon through the galaxy... which is also going a million miles an hour..?

I know, I know. It's fake. Obviously. Could you imagine the g-forces generated during propulsion to the speed of the sun, or is "gravity" carrying the shuttle in-toe while in space? The idea that space is nothing, but, it is also moving (at unbelievable) speeds... wow. People. Come on.

Are these astro-nots tripping balls and trying to materialize their experience? If so, thats cool. But, I want my money back.

xray.tech

Forest4theTreez and lunastal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:48 pm

xray.tech wrote:I cannot get over the theory of a magical altitude where non-vacuum meets vacuum with an apparently weak enough barrier separating the two, that a tin can is able to penetrate into "space" using rocket boosters. That, and how is a craft supposed to leave the earths atmosphere, fly into nothing and then accelerate fast enough (666,000 mph) to catch up to the sun which is supposedly carrying the earth and moon through the galaxy... which is also going a million miles an hour..?

I know, I know. It's fake. Obviously. Could you imagine the g-forces generated during propulsion to the speed of the sun, or is "gravity" carrying the shuttle in-toe while in space? The idea that space is nothing, but, it is also moving (at unbelievable) speeds... wow. People. Come on.

Are these astro-nots tripping balls and trying to materialize their experience? If so, thats cool. But, I want my money back.

They are definitely smoking something very good. Imagine thinking you can hang a building on an orbiting asteroid...

https://www.rt.com/viral/382602-skyscraper-hangs-orbiting-asteroid/

blackchoy

Forest4theTreez and lunastal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 am

Nothing like a bit of science-fiction to reinforce the globe.

"Upper windows, which will have more sunlight hours due to the curvature of the Earth,"

blackchoy wrote:
xray.tech wrote:I cannot get over the theory of a magical altitude where non-vacuum meets vacuum with an apparently weak enough barrier separating the two, that a tin can is able to penetrate into "space" using rocket boosters. That, and how is a craft supposed to leave the earths atmosphere, fly into nothing and then accelerate fast enough (666,000 mph) to catch up to the sun which is supposedly carrying the earth and moon through the galaxy... which is also going a million miles an hour..?

They are definitely smoking something very good. Imagine thinking you can hang a building on an orbiting asteroid...

https://www.rt.com/viral/382602-skyscraper-hangs-orbiting-asteroid/
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty New proof that SpaceX is using an animation of the ocean for the Falcon 9 ocean landing.

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 pm

I do analysis on the staged news events. My background is in art.I focus on the manipulation of images and videos.I just did my 1st vid on the
Falcon 9 ocean landing.The ocean shown in the landing vid can be scientifically shown to be an animation created with software.I just joined
this site and cannot post the vid.My channel on Youtube is Ziggy Kelleher and the vid is the one named, " 1st vid on SpaceX CGI hoax.Reverse Spin Of The Earth? If anyone thinks this vid helps the cause please circulate to other interested researchers and Eric D, if you can.Thanks everyone and I look forward to discussions on the Earth.

Last edited by Ziggy Kelleher on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : published paragraph has line break that is not in the original.)

Ziggy Kelleher

Ifersgold and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:31 am

Here is Ziggy's video:

It may be CGI, however it may also be them reversing the "take off" footage for landing footage, meaning the waves move in one direction, then appear the opposite when they switch back to stationary pre-launch footage.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty A more thorough version of above vid on the animated ocean in the CRS-8.A remade private video.

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Sun May 14, 2017 2:07 am

No self respecting seaman or animator would accept this video of the open ocean.It ain't no freaking Perfect Storm now,is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR64oTKL2U&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Ziggy Kelleher on Sun May 14, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Schpankme let me know it was in edit mode as an unpublished video.Thanks)

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 14, 2017 2:10 am

Ziggy Kelleher wrote:
No self respecting seaman or animator would accept this video of the open ocean.
It ain't no freaking Perfect Storm now,is it?

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LxR64oTKL2U

edit?o=U&video_id=LxR64oTKL2U

Looks like you left the video in EDIT MODE.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Sun May 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Schpankme,thanks for the feedback.They still had the rooms full of wall unit computers when I went to school.Ziggy,

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty PROVABLE CGI .MUSK CUTS THE FABRIC OF GOD AND JUGGLES SPACE AND TIME. Falcon9.

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Thu May 18, 2017 5:04 am

At the end of the first my first video on SpaceX ,there is footage of the horizon where there is a dark vertical line in the clouds.It is unclear if it is part of the ship.It seems related to the flag leaving a mark on the cloud in this video.There was a residue of an image from the same CGI production.

Original SpaceX video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTe3G86XG0

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Privately Funded Space Fakery (SpaceX, BlueOrigin, Virgin Galactic) Empty SpaceX CRS-11.Musk has a problem with Space ex-Laws.

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:51 am

40 second private video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZxt4TBYgLg

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 am

Ziggy Kelleher wrote:

9 = Fake News Event
11 = Physical Assets Involved

SpaceX Falcon 9 v1.1
SpaceX CRS-11

There is No Space
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by magaia Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:50 am

Regarding Space X, I live an area of Texas (Waco area) that has a very active Space X division and has a lot of activity. They are always creating booms, roars that are very large, always rattling the windows. Before that, years ago (around 20 years or so) there was another fake space thing called RocketDyne that also had similar sonic boom type sounds.

Whatever they are doing, they are doing it a lot. You can't live around here and not be aware of them.

I don't for a minute believe in their deceit. That said, they are truly doing something to make people believe that they are and sadly most people believe it.

magaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:04 am

magaia wrote:
Texas (Waco area)
Space X division
has a lot of activity
They are always creating booms, roars that are very large, always rattling the windows
Before that there was RocketDyne that also had similar sonic boom type sounds

NACA becomes NASA

First Administrator for NASA is Thomas Keith Glennan (August 19, 1958 to January 20, 1961).

Background - Sound Expert, who worked for the Motion Picture Industry (Hollywood).

Resume for Thomas Keith Glennan:

Graduated from Sheffield Scientific School of Yale University in 1927, with a degree in electrical engineering.
After graduation he was employed by the "sound motion picture industry".

Assistant general service superintendent for Electrical Research Products Company, a subsidiary of Western Electric Company.

Studio manager of Paramount Pictures, Inc., and Samuel Goldwyn Studios.

Director of the U.S. Navy's Underwater Sound Laboratories at New London, Connecticut (Columbia University Division of War Research).

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by magaia Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:18 am

ya know, I have been a flat earth knower for only a couple of months. I am a rideshare driver. Ironically, I gave a long distant ride to a person that worked at the local fake x. It was before I actually started any research, and boy that would have been a totally different kind of ride if it had been later. Honestly some of the bs he told me made me added up with the other space/moon/mars bs I always knew in my gut. So after after that ride, I started my research. I don't believe in coincidences. Gotta love the irony.

magaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next