IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

+61
TyrannicalSawdustRex
shadesofgrey
Koubenakombi
colander bowl
Constapated_Weiner_Dog
Dan-cer
alexflatgamer
Rogue Otoko
thefirmground
Teslarulez
ellie
spinningwaterrockhaha
Shmack_1
Zen791
StillWakingUp
Xander
Jadepurplelover
The Compassionate Cynic
pjcnet
Hauchfer
RedorBlue
siriusrising
Carl
Dual1ty
Dab_Tsog
infiniterelaxations
jewry/trannywood
Wertikal
Ranniz
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
Dactylion
TheFreedomMinistry
starfox42
exo
Schpankme
Realearth
Vish1511
Vespillo
David Colquitt
Wisdom1
new.vinland
watermelonman
Birdog45
AetherConspiracy
thugnastylol
WANA
FEfreeInDec14
hauntedhouse
PiratetTanker75
kuintanz
csp
Skywalker
ABalancedKarma
Conticci
LazyDiamond
Eduard Smith
Haze
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
Thinkforyourself
65 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Schpankme Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:01 am

infiniterelaxations wrote:
Ice wall pictures are heavily censored these days

You had problems with Google Searching:  "Antarctica ice wall" ?  
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Dab_Tsog Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Here is an possible opportunity (if it's a legit endeavour) to go and explore. I understand that it will be a controlled expedition but the more of us apply the higher the chance of someone like us going and investigating.

https://www.airbnb.com/d/sabbatical?af=8611727&c=.pi1.pk6148530828721_6148542361921_6148682095921

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual1ty Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Dab_Tsog wrote:Here is an possible opportunity (if it's a legit endeavour) to go and explore. I understand that it will be a controlled expedition but the more of us apply the higher the chance of someone like us going and investigating.

https://www.airbnb.com/d/sabbatical?af=8611727&c=.pi1.pk6148530828721_6148542361921_6148682095921

Dude, it's just another example of a pre-programmed propaganda expedition to make it seem like Antarctica is open and there's nothing to hide and the restrictions are all about "preserving the environment for Science"... The expedition takes place in the Heritage Range area. Other expeditions that you can pay for go there, it's nothing new. In the rare event that you're one of the chosen people that gets to go, all you're gonna see is a bunch of ice and probably a few penguins if you're lucky. That's it. How exciting, right?  Rolling Eyes

Also, check out this "strange" wording:

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 SWOqiRw

Does it make sense to call this a "sabbatical" as if it was a vacation? You're supposedly going there to conduct research about microplastics (much of your time will be spent hand in hand with your team, collecting snow samples to be studied in the lab, and building your research to see if microplastics are present in Antarctica's interior.), so essentially you're there to do work (albeit most likely pointless and irrelevant work, but that's besides the point).
Dual1ty
Dual1ty

yentabagel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Oh, I understand that. It struck me as completely at odds and don't think for a second that it will happen. I guess I got a little bit excited. I'm always up for an expenses-paid holiday.

Didn't catch on to the wording though. Nice.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:15 pm

Ah, I get it. No one is going, but the experiment will go ahead and they will of course find microplastics at the Antarctic. It's clear now.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:33 pm

In the following video, evidence of a dome/firmament is given. It is very interesting. Please watch the whole 12-minute long video:

Carl

Bro, The Compassionate Cynic, tycho_brahe and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by siriusrising Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:23 am

As we know there, can be no Outer Space exploration as there is no space to explore. However, what if there is an Outer Wall exploration program that has been ongoing since the 1950s. As observed, rockets tend to veer off towards the horizontal shortly after lift-off. I'd like to speculate that rockets are launched in order to explore the vast, possibly unlimited, areas beyond the Ice Wall. We know that planes were used up until the late 1950s to explore beyond Antartica. It could be that it was then realised that much further distances would have to be covered in order to try and map the true Outer Space. Perhaps hundreds of thousand or even millions of miles need to be crossed to reach new territories.
A further speculation, on my part, is that the old adage (revered by the Illuminati) “As above, so below”, might indicate that the constellations are a map of the uncharted lands beyond the Wall. For example, there may be a vast continents called Aquarius or Gemini etc.
The fakery of parts of the “Space” program such as the Space Station, planetary exploration and Moon landings will continue as diversions from what may be the true space race.

siriusrising

tycho_brahe and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:03 pm

Carl wrote:In the following video, evidence of a dome/firmament is given. It is very interesting. Please watch the whole 12-minute long video:

Interesting video thanks . Looked into it a bit - frozen oxygen is paramagnetic too . Is the dome of frozen oxygen a component of earths magnet field?
https://chemistryhall.com/what-is-the-color-of-oxygen/

RedorBlue

Carl, tycho_brahe and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:22 pm

Carl wrote:In the following video, evidence of a dome/firmament is given. It is very interesting. Please watch the whole 12-minute long video:

If this is true perhaps it could be an explanation as to why the sky appears blue on clear days?.. The sun is reflecting the solid blue surface above it..
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

Bro, Carl and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:43 pm

Hauchfer wrote:

If this is true perhaps it could be an explanation as to why the sky appears blue on clear days?.. The sun is reflecting the solid blue surface above it..

The best explanations tend to be the simplest…

Carl

Ifersgold, Hauchfer and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pjcnet Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:09 pm

I just thought, we might be-able to find out at least how much area there is beyond the ice wall without actually going there:

If there's amateur rockets that hit the firmament that are launched in different countries where we know the location and we can measure the altitude they hit, we can firstly confirm how the firmament is curved by the changing altitudes they hit at, I know one hit at 73 miles up, not sure where it was launched from. More importantly with the data we might be-able to work out where the base of the firmament would be at, this could potentially find out if there's a lot more area/land undiscovered beyond the ice wall or not. Has anyone tried to work out anything like that or is there enough data available even? We would need a minimum of 3 measurements of altitude and location, but the more the better for accuracy.
pjcnet
pjcnet

nowhereelsetogo and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:03 pm

pjcnet wrote:I just thought, we might be-able to find out at least how much area there is beyond the ice wall without actually going there:

If there's amateur rockets that hit the firmament that are launched in different countries where we know the location and we can measure the altitude they hit, we can firstly confirm how the firmament is curved by the changing altitudes they hit at, I know one hit at 73 miles up, not sure where it was launched from. More importantly with the data we might be-able to work out where the base of the firmament would be at, this could potentially find out if there's a lot more area/land undiscovered beyond the ice wall or not. Has anyone tried to work out anything like that or is there enough data available even? We would need a minimum of 3 measurements of altitude and location, but the more the better for accuracy.

There is no proof that rockets have hit a firmament.
Realearth
Realearth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Empty New expediton to Antartica?

Post by siriusrising Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:54 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/05/antarctic-expedition-renew-search-shackleton-ship-endurance

siriusrising

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Alleged NASA senior official confession:
https://www.brighteon.com/6f768432-4a2c-4d2d-a442-ee68fdedfd52

Alleged Antarctic worker confession:
https://www.brighteon.com/5fe2f877-6fd6-4775-b61e-0ec5ad48e0eb

Carl

tycho_brahe, yentabagel and Yoginazi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compassionate Cynic Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:31 am

Please continue on this subject.

Vastly interesting.
The Compassionate Cynic
The Compassionate Cynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadepurplelover Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:06 pm

There are posts here from 6 years ago, does the administration keep posted up forever? Shouldn't it be refreshed after a certain pointe so new comments dont get mixed in with comments from 6 years ago?

Jadepurplelover

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Jadepurplelover wrote:There are posts here from 6 years ago, does the administration keep posted up forever? Shouldn't it be refreshed after a certain pointe so new comments dont get mixed in with comments from 6 years ago?

PM your complaints to Admin
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:36 pm

It's not really speculation, but more an observation. Did anybody watch The Truman Show movie? What does he encounter at the end of his world when he tries to escape? An ice wall. Coincidence? I think not. They are playing with us.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Empty At the Mountains of Madness

Post by StillWakingUp Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:20 pm

Hi, heave you read this novel by Lovecraft?
It depicts one of possibilities of what can be found in the Antarctic region.
I find it quite interesting for him to describe those regions with the highest mountains and that settlement that we can find depicted in this kind of images:
Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fexternal-preview.redd.it%2F4az-FGP1DCf9MGjl0bDJEnA4ks9LKKVgzbzNNKXsx1s
What do you think, is it possible that he could write down the stories from expedition journals or from live witnesses?

StillWakingUp

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Empty Where might some of our Antarctic history lie? The UN Flag gives us a clue!

Post by Zen791 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:29 pm

The UN Flag. It reasons that 'they' know the true layout of the land on earth and it is represented accurately on the UN flag to mock us all.

What bothers me about the UN Flag?

The wreath.

Our generally accepted premise as a flat earther is that Antarctica circles the plane, holding the oceans in.

Considering that, the wreath on the UN flag does not enclose into a circle, there is a huge gap at the top of the map. Why?
Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 United10

Looking for an answer, I took Gleasons and rotated it 90 degrees to the right so that it matches the layout of the UN Flag. I drew in a couple of lines to roughly represent that open gap of the UN wreath on Gleasons.

Look at the circle of ice all around the plane on Gleasons. Antarctica is a barrier of mostly uniform thickness ice, but it drastically changes in the cone area left open by the wreath!

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Gleaso11

In this cone, a ship can sail for several hundred miles south extra before reaching the ice wall as opposed to anywhere else. The ice is 'chipped out' and 'thinner' in the UN 'cone' when you overlay it on Gleasons.

Now look at this map which is just a snip from google earth. This is the same view of the area, zoomed in from the opposite angle. Note McMurdo Station which is located neatly on an island as far south as one can sail on the plane before hitting the ice wall.

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 5 Screen10

The A-B line on each map represents the same area. The distance from A-B on Gleasons is several thousand miles of chipped out ice wall.

The A-B line on google earth is what I believe is the truncated version of this entire section crimped to fit on a ball, misrepresenting the truth.

Also represented on the google map is what looks like a mountain range heading south right as one hits the ice shelf south of McMurdo base. Interestingly, if you go on to flightradar24 or google maps and zoom all the way in (not google earth), you will see an airstrip south of McMurdo on the ice wall heading directly in to that mountain range.

Here is a link on google maps
You can look at pictures of the airstrip. Zoom out slowly and look where you are, and note the direction of the airstrip!

We are led to believe all of the 'action' on Antarctica is on that tail of ice that stretches toward South America. Yet McMurdo is 'on the other side' of Antarctica from South America, past New Zealand, and deep in the 'chipped basin' which scarcely exists on google maps.

I suspect the ice tail area is a bit of a red herring. The chipped out area on Gleasons where the open cone is on the UN flag, THAT is where the action is.

They are telling us so on the UN Flag and we can show a correlation on Gleasons.

Why is the ice wall chipped out and thinner in that area? What natural event would chip and scoop out several thousand miles of ice in this area only? Possibly not natural and manipulated long ago?

Lastly, I looked up McMurdo. Archibald McMurdo. The base station and many of the land features in the area are named after him. He is said to have died at 63 in 1875. Wikipedia lists him as a British naval officer. I couldnt find a single legit photo of this man, despite the respect he has been given.

USA runs McMurdo Station, it is unclear to me why then they would choose to honor a British naval officer, an elusive one at that.

Did this man exist? As with many questionable figures in history could there be a a clue in the name? Rotate the two letter M's in McMurdo 90 degrees and you get a pair of 3s for your 33.

I might be reaching on that last point with the name, and on McMurdo in general, but there is little to nothing I can find on this man 'Archibald McMurdo' written or otherwise that would suggest the fame of having places and settlements named after him.

I kind of got sidetracked by McMurdo Station but Ill finish here with my reason for posting I most wanted to share:

Who or what process gouged out 1000's of miles of the Antarctic ice wall, perfectly fitting in the wreath gap at the top of the UN flag?

-zen791

Zen791

Admin, Bro, notdownunder, Hauchfer and colander bowl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:50 pm

Interesting correlations made. Could this also have something to do with why Australia and New Zealand are being heavily controlled via the covid fraud, as they are very close to this zone?

Shmack_1

notdownunder and Zen791 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen791 Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:01 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:Interesting correlations made. Could this also have something to do with why Australia and New Zealand are being heavily controlled via the covid fraud, as they are very close to this zone?

I think it may factor in however this covid fraud is 'new' to the scene and this material assumes many years of fakery.

A lot of people cant fathom how they can safeguard 1000's of miles of ice shelf however I saw a video that explained the south pacific is littered with military buoys that are actively listening 24/7 for any sort of motor driven vessel. Buoy covers a wide radius and together they form a giant sonar net.

Buoy alarm goes off, nearest military ice-breaker class vessel gets orders to intercept.

Zen791

Admin and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:03 pm

Zen791 wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote:Interesting correlations made. Could this also have something to do with why Australia and New Zealand are being heavily controlled via the covid fraud, as they are very close to this zone?

I think it may factor in however this covid fraud is 'new' to the scene and this material assumes many years of fakery.

A lot of people cant fathom how they can safeguard 1000's of miles of ice shelf however I saw a video that explained the south pacific is littered with military buoys that are actively listening 24/7 for any sort of motor driven vessel. Buoy covers a wide radius and together they form a giant sonar net.

Buoy alarm goes off, nearest military ice-breaker class vessel gets orders to intercept.

All the more reason to learn how to sail! According to google earth it's only about 2500k from the southern most point of Tasmania. Once my parental duties are done I'm wanting to do some real physical exploration. Wishful thinking I know, but we need to start physically doing something, all this theoretical speculative research can only get you so far..

Shmack_1

Bro, colander bowl and Zen791 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen791 Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:56 am

This is a reply to my post above regarding the chipped portion of the Antarctic ice shelf.

Those that are familiar with Ewaranon's series on flat earth history will remember the strong case for a race of large men no longer present on our plane.

These men were believed to be master builders who could tear massive swaths of earth with their own tools, and built many of the earths greatest buildings.

Large, strong, and intelligent. Growers of trees miles high, great was their knowledge of botany as well as architecture.

Something, at some point in history went wrong for this giant race. The earth is scarred and quarried by digging and churning, what we call mountains are ancient terricones left from their digs.

I suspect a version of the one world government back then found them a threat. It is a theory these people disappeared from the plane as they no longer wanted to be involved with tyranny taking place and developing.

Where they went is a mystery.

This is my shot at the mystery, and ties in with my post above.

I believe some of this race died here on our plane, there are many accounts of people tasked with confiscating any skeletons or bones from these giants and dumping them at sea.

I dont think they all died. They left. How? They tore and rended the Antarctic ice shelf south of New Zealand. I cant think of any natural event that would chip and carve out the ice shelf in such a manner however if you follow the theory these men had the tools and strength to carve themselves an exit.

Further proof is that mountain range I highlighted south of McMurdo station. If you subscribe to the theory of mountains being terricones left by this race, there you have it leading south from McMurdo, a large mysterious mountain range that slightly curves toward the dead center of the chipped area of the Antarctic ice shelf!

That is my thoughts here. These men fled this plane, tearing a path through the ice shelf as they left, and leaving a 'trail' of terricones letting us know exactly which direction they went, that very mountain range leading away south past the chipped wall.

-zen791

EDITS: I dont feel I was very convincing with my brief description of a giant race. Please watch Eric's video 'The Flat Earth Conspiracy Audio Book' It is the almost 9 hour long video, the part where there is in depth coverage of the Giants is the last segment of that video.

Another point I wanted to edit in is the theory that a great flood or fire reset the world in the time of the giant race. I considered if that really happened, and it was a flood where would you go to survive? If I was a giant and a flood was consuming the plane I would go to the highest land on earth -Antarctica.

Last edited by Zen791 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info added.)

Zen791

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:10 am

@Zen791 To be honest, I think it's certainly possible, but the Freemasons have muddied the waters so much that I think nothing short of us investigating ourselves will ever lead us to the truth. There seems to be a raft of theories to confuse and disorientate us. There's books like The Iron Republic that claim there is a pathway through the South Pole to further land and civilisations, there's also a book called The Smoky God which suggests the giants moved to the North Pole on islands around the magnetic north pole and then you have those the say the earth's image has been somehow inscribed on the moon showing there to be more land.

I think our best bet is future drone technology (or using balloons) and sending them with cameras. If we sent enough of them, one would have to break through their defences.

Last edited by Xander on Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

tycho_brahe, colander bowl and Zen791 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next