IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

+48
Dab_Tsog
AlienActivity
Russian Blue Cat
Realearth
Lightning_Peasant
Just Vital
markwilson
Schpankme
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Real World
Freepressfreepeople
Admin
RedorBlue
Dovla
Dactylion
Pastor David
observer
Bro
tristancobane
Uhuru Mkali
Earthisflat
MMDC
Kostas
Artemis
eekamouse
mitch
Torus_Ouroboros
Birdog770
liminoid
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
susie
fightback5289
ShillKiller
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
FL@T-E@RTH
TheAbsoluteTruth
Faith Irene Luecke
plinthearth
Themis
vortexkitten
Beashambassador
putontheglassesagain
lizardking
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
52 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Dactylion Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:52 am

The past few days we've been seeing skies and clouds appear like this throughout New Zealand;

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 QiszFEn

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 LbD63Sn

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 4ndQoT9
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:10 am

Dactylion wrote:
The past few days
we've been seeing clouds appear
throughout most of NZ

"Altocumulus clouds are composed primarily of water droplets and are located between 6,500 and 20,000 feet (2,000 to 6,000 meters) above the ground."

"Altocumulus clouds at Hawea, New Zealand"
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 Jq0i4t10

Based on your NZ weather report, it looks like your getting rain on Monday as the front moves through your area; expect cooler temperature.  

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 10 Nz_wea10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:13 am

Schpankme wrote:
Dactylion wrote:
The past few days
we've been seeing clouds appear
throughout most of NZ

"Altocumulus clouds are composed primarily of water droplets and are located between 6,500 and 20,000 feet (2,000 to 6,000 meters) above the ground."

"Altocumulus clouds at Hawea, New Zealand"
This is a new classification of cloud, along with several others, in efforts to normalise the results of geo-engineering.

We never had this cloud type in our country prior to 2007, and if we did, by all means post it.

I've save you some time though; I've looked through hundreds of photos of skies throughout the past few decades within NZ (dated before 2007), and none of them feature anything of the sort of cloud formations and skies we see today. Nor were there any chemtrails, or anyone reporting them, yet aviation and planes have been in our skies for the past 100 years.
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:44 am

Dactylion wrote:
"Altocumulus clouds are composed primarily of water droplets, located between 6,500 and 20,000 feet (2,000 to 6,000 meters) above the ground."

This is a new classification of cloud, along with several others, in efforts to normalise the results of geo-engineering.

We never had this cloud type in our country prior to 2007
if we did, by all means post it.

Altocumulus, Renou 1870
(Bulletin de l’Observatoire de Montsouris, Paris, 1870)

Hildebrandsson 1889
(Rapport sur la classification des nuages, etc., see Appendix 2)

Clearly, Alto-CUMULUS were identifiable by name and documented by 1870.  

Let me point out the glaring flaws in your attempt to promote Chem-Trails:

1) Claiming the weather and rain, which you should expect by Monday, was not identified by the Alto-cumulus proceeding the event.
2) Claiming that Alto-cumulus clouds are a cover for "Geo-engineering".
3) Creating a Straw-man by claiming that Alto-cumulus never existed before 2007 ("new classification of cloud").
4) Failure to do your due-diligence before promoting this nonsense in this Topic
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:41 am

Schpankme wrote:Altocumulus, Renou 1870
(Bulletin de l’Observatoire de Montsouris, Paris, 1870)

Hildebrandsson 1889
(Rapport sur la classification des nuages, etc., see Appendix 2)

Clearly, Alto-CUMULUS were identifiable by name and documented by 1870.  
My initial wording wasn't clear and wasn't to dismiss the identification / term "alto-cumulus", only the application of it to the cloud formation we see today.

The website doesn't list the description, photos, or drawings provided of what they naturally look like.

Schpankme wrote:Let me point out the glaring flaws in your attempt to promote Chem-Trails:
This isn't a promotion. It is based on observation and a grave concern to a massive and negative change to our environment.

Granted if I had based my reasoning purely on memory, it could be argued that my stance is subjective.

Hence why Ive been taking the time to look through old photos, and make comparisons.

And despite looking through hundreds of photos, I haven't spotted a single sky dated prior to 2007 in New Zealand, that shows alto-cumulus cloud in the form that it does in the sky today.

Yet as it is a natural phenomenon occurring before rain on a regular basis, there should be dozens of photos revealing them.

Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:04 am

Dactylion wrote:
Alto-CUMULUS were identifiable by name and documented by 1870

natural phenomenon
occurring before rain
there should be dozens of photos revealing them

Now, your straw-man grows, in that you require "dozens of photos" showing these clouds; and my guess is, if my time is wasted providing these photos, you will then demand them specific for New Zealand and your local.

I gave you the answer CUMULUS, but as can be seen your agenda here is to promote fake Chem-Trails. The Cumulus cloud can easily be identified by everyone and everyplace where it rains.  As for the Alto-Cumulus, this cloud is probably created by pushing together of small cumulus clouds (as seen in the pictures provided); these are most likely formed due to the CUMULUS trying to form in-front of a mountain range where the wind shears them off and then packs them tightly (as shown).

Altocumulus clouds are one of the most diverse cloud types and have many different varieties:

Altocumulus stratiformis - The most common type of Altocumulus, looking like flat-bottomed puffy clouds packed tightly together but separated by small rivers of sky. These can sometimes extend over the whole sky but are more common in smaller patches.

Altocumulus lenticularis - One of the most spectacular cloud types, altocumulus lenticularis (also known as Lenticular clouds) are lens-shaped clouds that form over hilly areas. Sometimes referred to as 'spaceship clouds' they often resemble the shape of a UFO.

Altocumulus castellanus - An indicator of instability, Altocumulus castellanus towers can lead to the formation of cumulonimbus thunderstorms. These are more puffy looking and are taller than they are wide, making them stand out from other altocumulus varieties.

Altocumulus floccus - Often spotted alongside altocumulus castellanus, altocumulus floccus are made up of slightly smaller, more ragged cloudlets. These are often found with Virga clouds hanging below.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 am

Schpankme wrote:Now, your straw-man grows, in that you require "dozens of photos" showing these clouds;
You're making the counter-argument that the patterned cloud formations like the ones in these photos are called alto-cumulus and a natural phenomenon.

It's more than reasonable to expect evidence to back up your counter-argument in order to dismiss mine; that these patterned cloud formations lack evidence of existing before chemtrailing began based on hundreds of photos spanning over decades, despite them now being a common sighting today.

Schpankme wrote:and my guess is, if my time is wasted providing these photos, you will then demand them specific for New Zealand and your local.
I encourage you to find evidence of patterned clouds observed on a regular basis before the time of known chemtrails in any country.

Schpankme wrote:The Cumulus cloud can easily be identified by everyone and everyplace where it rains.  As for the Alto-Cumulus, this cloud is probably created by pushing together of small cumulus clouds (as seen in the pictures provided); these are most likely formed due to the CUMULUS trying to form in-front of a mountain range where the wind shears them off and then packs them tightly (as shown).
Im not in question over the existence of different cloud formations, only their form, and whether or not they are naturally formed or man-made.

Natural cloud formations are irregular by nature, yet we now see entire skies blanketed with cloud in repeating patterns and shapes that didn't exist prior to when chemtrails began. If patterned cloud formations was a natural phenomenon, there would be evidence of this surfacing in photos and film throughout history, and wouldn't come into question.

Last edited by Dactylion on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:06 am

Dactylion wrote:
Natural cloud formations are irregular by nature

You've been given the answer, you've been shown a supporting photo, and yet you still claim that Chemicals made these puffy Clouds (cumulus), that proceed the weather, which was forecast for NZ by Monday.

Why do you come here, to spray Chemicals, above the skies of New Zealand?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:48 pm

2 decades of spraying, for me at least, if not longer and still, no one gives a shit..... There is a clip of a chemtrail behind the Moon in this vid ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVTHEu4OtE
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Dactylion wrote:

You've been given the answer, you've been shown a supporting photo, and yet you still claim that Chemicals made these puffy Clouds (cumulus), that proceed the weather, which was forecast for NZ by Monday.

Chemtrail behind the Moon. Interesting observation, thats all ......not looking for debates or answers from fools who think they know it all. This is for people who are not afraid to observe their own reality and speak the truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVTHEu4OtE
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:01 pm

Dovla wrote:
Schpankme wrote:
Dactylion wrote:

Chemtrail behind the Moon. Interesting observation, thats all ......not looking for debates or answers from fools who think they know it all. This is for people who are not afraid to observe their own reality and speak the truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVTHEu4OtE

i'd say there is a big difference in making observations and sharing your opinion not claiming truth and drawing conclusions from those observations claiming truth

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:06 pm

Check these new named cloud formations out . Cirrus Homogenitus !
https://greencomet.org/2017/12/12/cirrus-homogenitus/

There's also a link in there to the international cloud atlas 2017 with 11 new additions .
It's without doubt that the sky has changed over the years from the 1960s when I was a lad . I've seen that with my own eyes .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 am

RedorBlue wrote:
Cirrus Homogenitus

World Meteorological Organization
"The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations."

Cirrus (merriam-webster.com)
: a high wispy white cloud usually of minute ice crystals formed at altitudes between about 20,000 and 40,000 feet (6,000 and 12,000 meters)

Cirrus Homogenitus (cloudatlas.wmo.int)
Aircraft condensation trails (contrails) that have persisted for at least 10 minutes will be given the name of the genus, Cirrus, followed only by the special cloud name “homogenitus”, so a contrail will be known only as Cirrus homogenitus. As new, or recently formed aircraft condensation trails may undergo a fairly rapid state of change and may display a variety of transient shapes, no species, varieties or supplementary features will be applied to the name.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:09 am

Wow can’t believe how excited people get about simple observations. I am 40 years old and I did not grow up with chem trails, or however anyone wants to call them. I don’t care what anyone thinks, but this is not normal. Who, what and why I still don’t know, after 2 decades of watching it mess up the sky and block the sun. I want someone to tell me I am fear promoting, but you better be blind or you get slapped
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am

Dovla wrote:
simple observations
I am 40 years old
I did not grow up with chem trails
I don’t care this is not normal
I still don’t know after 2 decades of watching the sky
I want someone to tell
I am fear promoting

Leading Cause Of Death 1990 - 2016:

1. Ischemic heart disease
2. Lung, tracheal or bronchial cancer
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
4. Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
5. Colon and rectal cancers

Which one of these is caused by inhalation of Chem-trails?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:07 am

Did I claim any of those. Plant based, cyclist, haven’t gotten sick in decades. Don’t know anything about those dis eases you mentioned or what that question is all about. I know they block my sun, daily, and make perfect blue sky look like horror movie in just few hours. Are you denying this or saying I am hallucinating?
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:21 am

Dovla wrote:
[I am] Plant based cyclist
Don’t know anything about those dis ease
I know they block my sun, daily
I am hallucinating

You have been shown, that since 1990 (long before you claim to have seen Chem-trails), no sickness or dis-ease has been attributed to inhaling fake chemicals, falling DAILY from the sky.  
Clearly, you a cyclist requires top lung performance, are the Chem-trails helping?

SKY FALL
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:30 am

Dude wtf. Did I talk about any of the things you suggested? I don’t get where you are going with this. I simply said what I said and you keep telling me about chemicals falling as like I said or claimed any of it. I don’t get ya. Sorry man, I read a lot of smart comments from you , but this one, just don’t know what’s with you. Either way this is last from me
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:48 am

Dovla wrote:
I don’t get where you are going with this

1.) No Chemicals are falling from the Sky
2.) No one has reported Sickness or Dis-ease (1990 - 2016) caused by Chemicals falling from the Sky
3.) No Athlete (cyclist), could inhale chemicals falling from the sky, daily, and not have their lungs impacted
4.) Please, take precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones from the horror that is Chemicals falling, daily, from the Sky

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : precautions)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:53 am

"Dubaystep: The Album"
At 3:39 the insert reads:
"Hey 911 was an inside job!
Chemtrails are real! Vaccines
kill! The moon landings are a
hoax! Government is lying!
THE EARTH IS FLAT"

Eric Dubay says Chemtrails are real!

I agree

Last edited by Realearth on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:01 am

Realearth wrote:
Eric Dubay says Chemtrails are real

I used to Eat the DNA of another animal (hunter gatherer)
I used to beLIEve that light bent
I used to believe about precession of the Pole Star
I used to believe that Hitler help create the NAZI (NAtional ZIonist) Party
I used to pick between Theist (faith) or Atheist (theory)

I USED TO BELIEVE IN CHEMTRAILS
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:11 am

NOTICE

For all those who would like to voice their opinion about Chemtrails, please do so.
I have made my point and will not return to this Topic: Chemtrails.

Last edited by Schpankme on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chemtrail nonsense)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:22 am

Schpankme wrote:NOTICE

For all those who would like to voice their opinion about Chemtrails, please do so.
I have made my point and will not return to this Topic.

I agree
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:27 am

You have erased my last comment and made no pint other then suggested your theory of what I think chemtrails are. Wtf who is erasing comments?? You act like a baller that repeats there’s no working FE map. Even YouTube doesn’t erase comments this quick. What a shame.
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:51 am

Not a single comment was removed, thank you very much. The Admin team has now banned you however Dovla for falsely accusing us of erasing comments.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum