IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

+48
Dab_Tsog
AlienActivity
Russian Blue Cat
Realearth
Lightning_Peasant
Just Vital
markwilson
Schpankme
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Real World
Freepressfreepeople
Admin
RedorBlue
Dovla
Dactylion
Pastor David
observer
Bro
tristancobane
Uhuru Mkali
Earthisflat
MMDC
Kostas
Artemis
eekamouse
mitch
Torus_Ouroboros
Birdog770
liminoid
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
susie
fightback5289
ShillKiller
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
FL@T-E@RTH
TheAbsoluteTruth
Faith Irene Luecke
plinthearth
Themis
vortexkitten
Beashambassador
putontheglassesagain
lizardking
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
52 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Posted by susie on 06/10/2015
I never claimed anything but what is verifiable to my experiences. When the patterns are all over my sky and it is spreading out into streak clouds all over the sky I know they are Geoengineering to block the sun out. "Global warming" has given them the unspoken permission to block our sunlight. 
There are patents for this bullshit and Governmental programs. Not like they are tryin to hide it because they have convinced the sheep it is needed to save the ice. Aluminum effects your brain and causes you to be docile worker bees. Another plus for the dirty bastards club.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Empty Re: Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Posted by hiilikeourbeard on 06/10/2015

Like I said, if you think this is just some water vapor from random commercial traffic you're an obvious shill. This is obvious SPRAYING. If you watch this video and come back with any other conclusion you're a fucking shill. Your move. Last chance.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/11/2015

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Posted by o on 06/11/2015
I have been following this thread for days now and I like the so-called evidences battling from both sides Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Smiley

When we search for the keyword chemtrails, google gives us mostly the conspiracy-based results. The keywords I found to reach official documents are "SRM" (Solar Radiaton Management) and Climate Change Adaptation Strategies. 

This is an interesting read: nsnbc.me/2013/11/12/ipcc-warns-not-to-stop-chemtrails-aka-solar-radiation-management/

And this one on how to differentiate the types of chemtrails by taste and smell : globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/chemtrail-types.html#.VXfoGvntmkp

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Posted by o on 06/11/2015
A few weeks ago I realized glitters on my palms under a fluoroscent light. They are seemless on day time unless under direct sunlight. At first I thought they might be excess zinc from consuming too many peanuts Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Smiley  I still am not sure since when and why I have them. 

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 SGg6sf1h8_FOSMMeqr03

(This is my palm)

Searching the net hoping to find a similar condition, I found the below photos which were uploaded by an aluminium industry worker (who tells that he cannot get rid of them like he is accustomed to do with larger particles) Seems so ordinary at first sight because of the nature of his job, but I also realized that he has shiny strings (like morgellons photos) 

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 4FgtshFINHt9_2zeV43a
 Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 JBuihxkn45PLzCQMYZqR

(These are the aluminium industry worker's photos)

I know that morgellons are perceived as a psychological dillusion on this forum too, but for over 7 years, in search for an explanation for a skin condition I have on one of my legs which 14 dermatologists could not solve, I always concluded with morgellons.

I had a closer look with a magnifier to my palms after seeing this man's photos and there seemed to be string-like glitters. I might have read too many conspiracy theories and I don't suffer from heavy discomfort yet and I don't say that I have morgellons, but this experience  lead me to question whether we have chemtrails here or not, and I found photos of chemtrails from my country:

www.facebook.com/TurkiyeChemtrailsTakipcileri/photos_stream 

(half of the photos seem like chemtrails, some contrails and some taken from other websites)

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Posted by seven1 on 06/12/2015
Photos taken this morning.

The two planes are flying in tandem from east to west.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1779_zpsptwuy2ij

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1780_zpsgse6vnka

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1781_zpsu7g4jeep

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1782_zpsnnslvhcv
tandem planes flying west
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1783_zpsiqtshw6l

Minutes later a third plane intersects the tandem chemtrails flying west to east.

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1785_zps7lop5ecj

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1787_zps0trbzg2a

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1791_zpsv197wpc7

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IMG_1793_zpsiodtnifo

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Posted by planetruth on 06/13/2015

We are being sprayed like bugs across the entire world for the sociopath's sick reasons to cull the herd of cattle/chattel through their Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars decades long agenda. Did you get the memo they sent us all?

"It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone’s daily social life. Yet it makes an unmistakable "noise," causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with the daily social life, i.e., unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for.''

The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon. The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.

When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up. Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses. 
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_cooper2.htm

Or maybe you did not get a chance to travel to Elberton, Georgia to see the R.C. (Rosa Christian) testament (est. 1991) to their aims, goals and plans..(doesn't get much clearer than calling (culling) your shots on the finest granite in the world only found in Elberton County).
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 O3mAsF671YyxtKqTkDdEChemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 A7swiIemfsjVWDOvSmRj
Who would spend tens of millions of dollars, take great pains to etch in stone in 8 different languages their goals, and then write in ancient Hebrew, Sanskrit, Hieroglyphics and Cuneiform their overall message on the 4 sides of the capstone?
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-georgia-guidestones/

Aero, if you are an aero engineer, where do you work, what has been your education and how long have you been in the aero indusury? Are you familiar with all types of commercial jet engines so we can talk specifically about the mechanics of the changes and modifications made to recent Boeing Aircraft that absolutely leave no condensation trails on the debate?
www.geoengineeringwatch.org/high-bypass-turbofan-jet-engines-contrails/

What do you feel is the cause for the ever increasing mass elevation of aluminum and barium found in samples all around the earth that is recorded in the previous links above? ( I can send you my sample data taking from my own soil, water and hair, just send me a message w/ your email.)

How do you explain the decades long list of patents taking out by U.S. government military/industry if they were not going to use it to spray on people?  www.activistpost.com/2015/01/an-indisputable-database-for-chemtrail.html

Looking forward to seeing if you accept the challenge, but first I need to find out your professional qualifications before asking a true expert on Strategic Aerosol Spraying Management (SRM), who also is an engineer with well stated qualifications,  to debate you so we can end this nonsensical (LOOK UP) b.s. once and for all.

"From whales, to insects, to us, the entire planet has now been completely contaminated with highly toxic bioavailable heavy metals and chemicals directly connected to the ongoing solar radiation management (SRM) programs. Peer reviewed studies on nearly 1000 whales from around the globe showed "jaw dropping" levels of aluminum had been absorbed in their bodies. New studies now also show the same results for the collapsing bee populations around the globe. In fact, all invertebrates are in sharp decline. What about human exposure? The results are the same. Those in power have already committed the greatest and most deadly crime in the history of the human race, and that crime is ongoing. The criminal cabals that masquerade as governments are not about to stop, in fact, they are doubling down and further ramping up the deadly atmospheric spraying.

There is virtually no place to hide from the lethal fallout and the deadly effects are erupting throughout the web of life. In the 4 minute video below the global heavy metal contamination and the health implications are discussed on the "Buzzsaw" TV show with Sean Stone, son of film director Oliver Stone. "
www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-heavy-metal-contamination-and-cover-up/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Posted by eschaton on 06/13/2015

Exactly, like I said literally all their evidence is coming from mega shill Mick West.  Aero there will be days where the grid trails are perfectly visible and then the next day (even when weather conditions are almost identical) there will normal clouds and no trails at all.  Also often the trails are only in part of the sky usually blocking out the Sun.  Are you also under the impression that on some days all of the turbojet engine planes are grounded for some reason?  The trails show up in too many different atmospheric conditions for any other explanation if they are just "contrails" from turbojet engines.   

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:24 pm

Posted by harry on 06/13/2015
a lady in cyprus, tested (high powered dark field microscope) thousands of people and found, over 3/4's were contaminated with morgellon's.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Posted by planetruth on 06/13/2015
Yup Harry, while the sheeple sleep on....

Cliff Carnicom has done "Dubay-like" heavy lifting work on Morgellon's Disease. Joni Mitchell, the singer, is dying from it as she will tell you.
carnicominstitute.website/wp/

Wanna really be grossed out, yet informed? we all have chem-fibers in our bodies as well! All of us. If you get a standard microscope you can see the reflective color and properties in your own specimens. WE are all compromised. (Test procedures are 2/3 rd's down the link.
www.dataasylum.com/bioapi-physical-fibers-evidence.html

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Posted by vortexkitten on 06/14/2015

www.timetounite.com/what-chemtrails-are-doing-to-your-brain-neurosurgeon-dr-russell-blaylock-reveals-shocking-facts/

A classic clip: nearly everybody on the earth has seen this video

Brand new youtube video about easy jets AIRLINES SPRAYING OVER EUROPE.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Posted by vortexkitten on 06/14/2015

The Author of the video below had this to say:

I did not say that I'm going to prove that chemtrails are killing us or that they contain poison or anything like that (maybe they do, I don't know). I said that I'm going to prove that chemtrails are real and that they come out of airplanes, which I did. Please try to be intelligent and read the description before writing comments that will make you look silly.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Posted by harry on 06/14/2015
morgellons - its all in your head

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Wjjewk

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Posted by vortexkitten on 06/15/2015

The photograph I posted, this one below at the quarry, the one where you ask  "is this chemtrails [JA / Nein]"

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 IUgkQLlpKcvKgJ1uFKmZ

I believe YES they are and that they are being sprayed from some commercial airline companies in our skies for a price.
That is what I see and feel. OK. I have said this already to you.

The Grid REF (Lon, Lat ) of the picture taken according to the photographer
puts the nearest airport at 55 Miles away, the next one 80 Miles away ( Manchester INT )
IF the photo in question is genuine and that the observer said he seen 4 planes turning with stuff coming out and knew where he was, then my question is can this be holding/stacking?

Stacking or Holding occurs around 0-16 miles away from International Airports, so are these planes being told to go and fly very far away and practice turns till we tell you its all clear to come back and land.

Also the problem I have with labeling everything fear porn is that it stops some people from investigating further.
Chemtrails for me is not yet in the “Fear Porn” category

Note:
"Fear porn" it is real and thrown out by people far and wide. Some have good intentions by publishing this information because they are trying to awaken the world to the possibilities of dire consequences if the status quo is followed blindly. However, even the best of intentions can still fall directly into the hands of the people that purposely place this material on the internet, because it is meant to confuse the people looking for the light.

Let’s not throw all the bath water out just yet!!!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Posted by shillsmacker on 06/15/2015

I feel very sorry for anyone on here who claims to be genuine but surrenders the use of the senses their maker imbued them with to "prostrate themselves at the feet" of our new priesthood, the experts in the white coats who have always been honest and altruistic and right, or is simply too scared to face reality, as if that will somehow make it go away.

Even if someone was too lazy and scared to dig up all the public factual documentation, no one who has "woken up" to any aspect of how they have been lied to their entire lives has any excuse other than intentional denial if they cannot differentiate between the passenger planes which are not spraying anything and the planes which do nothing but lay down co-ordinated grids of chemicals which take hours to spread out and change the appearance of the entire sky.

Pretending that this spraying is the same as planes which are not spraying because "the experts say so" despite the fact all of your senses prove they are lying to you is the same as pretending the flat plane you live on is a flying rotating orbiting tilting globe because "the experts say so" despite the fact that all of your senses prove it is not.

It is simply mental illness as a result of being damaged by brainwashing. Those who realize and re-evaluate what they have taken for granted and then make the conscious decision to ignore and hide from the self evident because that is the easy way out are simply moral cowards. 

I hope no one has been chased away from this forum by internet bullies too scared to look up and face the self evident.

"It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment.

This subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific dictatorship. Anaxagoras maintained that snow is black, but no one believed him. The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at. First, that the influence of home is obstructive. Second, that not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten. Third, that verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective. Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. . . . It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray."

Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society
Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953

TLDR: Derrrrrr the science priests who injected millions of innocents with cancer cells in their quack polio vaccine love me and would never lie to me. When the weathernetwork.com shills and says that clouds come from airplanes I should just go back to sleep and be a good moron like they tell me to, after all I'm too stupid to figure out anything myself. I want to watch TV

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Posted by harry on 06/16/2015

Extensive List of PATENTS

For anyone doubting the existence of the phenomenon of ‘chemtrails’, please take a minute to read through this extensive list of patents from America on equipment and processes used in just such programs. The evidence is clear folks.

United States Patent and Trademark Office

1338343 – April 27, 1920 – Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists

1619183 – March 1, 1927 – Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft

1631753 – June 7, 1927 – Electric Heater – Referenced in 3990987

1665267 – April 10, 1928 – Process of Producing Artificial Fogs

1892132 – December 27, 1932 – Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts

1928963 – October 3, 1933 – Electrical System And Method

1957075 – May 1, 1934 – Airplane Spray Equipment

2097581 – November 2, 1937 – Electric Stream Generator – Referenced in 3990987

2409201 – October 15, 1946 – Smoke Producing Mixture

2476171 – July 18, 1945 – Smoke Screen Generator

2480967 – September 6, 1949 – Aerial Discharge Device

2550324 – April 24, 1951 – Process For Controlling Weather

2582678 – June 15, 1952 – Material Disseminating Apparatus For Airplanes

2591988 – April 8, 1952 – Production of TiO2 Pigments – Referenced in 3899144

2614083 – October 14, 1952 – Metal Chloride Screening Smoke Mixture

2633455 – March 31, 1953 – Smoke Generator

2688069 – August 31, 1954 – Steam Generator – Referenced in 3990987

2721495 – October 25, 1955 – Method And Apparatus For Detecting Minute Crystal Forming Particles Suspended in a Gaseous Atmosphere

2730402 – January 10, 1956 – Controllable Dispersal Device

2801322 – July 30, 1957 – Decomposition Chamber for Monopropellant Fuel – Referenced in 3990987

2881335 – April 7, 1959 – Generation of Electrical Fields

2908442 – October 13, 1959 – Method For Dispersing Natural Atmospheric Fogs And Clouds

2986360 – May 30, 1962 – Aerial Insecticide Dusting Device

2963975 – December 13, 1960 – Cloud Seeding Carbon Dioxide Bullet

3126155 – March 24, 1964 – Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding Generator – Referenced in 3990987

3127107 – March 31, 1964 – Generation of Ice-Nucleating Crystals

3131131 – April 28, 1964 – Electrostatic Mixing in Microbial Conversions

3174150 – March 16, 1965 – Self-Focusing Antenna System

3234357 – February 8, 1966 – Electrically Heated Smoke Producing Device

3274035 – September 20, 1966 – Metallic Composition For Production of Hydroscopic Smoke

3300721 – January 24, 1967 – Means For Communication Through a Layer of Ionized Gases

3313487 – April 11, 1967 – Cloud Seeding Apparatus

3338476 – August 29, 1967 – Heating Device For Use With Aerosol Containers – Referenced in 3990987

3410489 – November 12, 1968 – Automatically Adjustable Airfoil Spray System With Pump

3429507 – February 25, 1969 – Rainmaker

3432208 – November 7, 1967 – Fluidized Particle Dispenser

3441214 – April 29, 1969 – Method And Apparatus For Seeding Clouds

3445844 – May 20, 1969 – Trapped Electromagnetic Radiation Communications System

3456880 – July 22, 1969 – Method Of Producing Precipitation From The Atmosphere

3518670 June 30, 1970 – Artificial Ion Cloud

3534906 – October 20, 1970 – Control of Atmospheric Particles

3545677 – December 8, 1970 – Method of Cloud Seeding

3564253 – February 16, 1971 – System And Method For Irradiation Of Planet Surface Areas

3587966 – June 28, 1971 – Freezing Nucleation

3601312 – August 24, 1971 – Methods of Increasing The Likelihood oF Precipatation By The Artificial Introduction Of Sea Water Vapor Into The Atmosphere Winward Of An Air Lift Region

3608810 – September 28, 1971 – Methods of Treating Atmospheric Conditions

3608820– September 20, 1971 – Treatment of Atmospheric Conditions by Intermittent Dispensing of Materials Therein

3613992 – October 19, 1971 – Weather Modification Method

3630950 – December 28, 1971 – Combustible Compositions For Generating Aerosols, Particularly Suitable For Cloud Modification And Weather Control And Aerosolization Process

USRE29142 – This patent is a reissue of patent US3630950 – Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process

3659785 – December 8, 1971 – Weather Modification Utilizing Microencapsulated Material

3666176 – March 3, 1972 – Solar Temperature Inversion Device

3677840 – July 18, 1972 – Pyrotechnics Comprising Oxide of Silver For Weather Modification Use

3722183 – March 27, 1973 – Device For Clearing Impurities From The Atmosphere

3769107 – October 30, 1973 – Pyrotechnic Composition For Generating Lead Based Smoke

3784099 – January 8, 1974 – Air Pollution Control Method

3785557 – January 15, 1974 – Cloud Seeding System

3795626 – March 5, 1974 – Weather Modification Process

3808595 – April 30, 1974 – Chaff Dispensing System

3813875 – June 4, 1974 – Rocket Having Barium Release System to Create Ion Clouds In The Upper Atmospphere

3835059 – September 10, 1974 – Methods of Generating Ice Nuclei Smoke Particles For Weather Modification And Apparatus Therefore

3835293 – September 10, 1974 – Electrical Heating Aparatus For Generating Super Heated Vapors

3877642 – April 15, 1975 – Freezing Nucleant

3882393 – May 6, 1975 – Communications System Utilizing Modulation of The Characteristic Polarization of The Ionosphere

3896993 – July 29, 1975 – Process For Local Modification of Fog And Clouds For Triggering Their Precipitation And For Hindering The Development of Hail Producing Clouds

3899129 – August 12, 1975 – Apparatus for generating ice nuclei smoke particles for weather modification

3899144 – August 12, 1975 – Powder contrail generation

3940059 – February 24, 1976 – Method For Fog Dispersion

3940060 – February 24, 1976 – Vortex Ring Generator

3990987 – November 9, 1976 – Smoke generator

3992628 – November 16, 1976 – Countermeasure system for laser radiation

3994437 – November 30, 1976 – Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals

4042196 – August 16, 1977 – Method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes

RE29,142 – February 22, 1977 – Reissue of: 03630950 – Combustible compositions for generating aerosols,

particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process

4035726 – July 12, 1977 – Method of controlling and/or improving high-latitude and other communications or

radio wave surveillance systems by partial control of radio wave et al

4096005 – June 20, 1978 – Pyrotechnic Cloud Seeding Composition

4129252 – December 12, 1978 – Method and apparatus for production of seeding materials

4141274 – February 27, 1979 – Weather modification automatic cartridge dispenser

4167008 – September 4, 1979 – Fluid bed chaff dispenser

4347284 – August 31, 1982 – White cover sheet material capable of reflecting ultraviolet rays

4362271 – December 7, 1982 – Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure

4402480 – September 6, 1983 – Atmosphere modification satellite

4412654 – November 1, 1983 – Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids

4415265 – November 15, 1983 – Method and apparatus for aerosol particle absorption spectroscopy

4470544 – September 11, 1984 – Method of and Means for weather modification

4475927 – October 9, 1984 – Bipolar Fog Abatement System

4600147 – July 15, 1986 – Liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus

4633714 – January 6, 1987 – Aerosol particle charge and size analyzer

4643355 – February 17, 1987 – Method and apparatus for modification of climatic conditions

4653690 – March 31, 1987 – Method of producing cumulus clouds

4684063 – August 4, 1987 – Particulates generation and removal

4686605 – August 11, 1987 – Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

4704942 – November 10, 1987 – Charged Aerosol

4712155 – December 8, 1987 – Method and apparatus for creating an artificial electron cyclotron heating region of plasma

4744919 – May 17, 1988 – Method of dispersing particulate aerosol tracer

4766725 – August 30, 1988 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor

4829838 – May 16, 1989 – Method and apparatus for the measurement of the size of particles entrained in a gas

4836086 – June 6, 1989 – Apparatus and method for the mixing and diffusion of warm and cold air for dissolving fog

4873928 – October 17, 1989 – Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation

4948257 – August 14, 1990 – Laser optical measuring device and method for stabilizing fringe pattern spacing

1338343– August 14, 1990 – Process and Apparatus for the production of intense artificial Fog

4999637 – March 12, 1991 – Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth

5003186 – March 26, 1991 – Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

5005355 – April 9, 1991 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor

5038664 – August 13, 1991 – Method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths surface

5041760 – August 20, 1991 – Method and apparatus for generating and utilizing a compound plasma configuration

5041834 – August 20, 1991 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted

5056357 – October 15, 1991- Acoustic method for measuring properties of a mobile medium

5059909 – October 22, 1991 – Determination of particle size and electrical charge

5104069 – April 14, 1992 – Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft

5110502 – May 5, 1992 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor

5156802 – October 20, 1992 – Inspection of fuel particles with acoustics

5174498 – December 29, 1992 – Cloud Seeding

5148173 – September 15, 1992 – Millimeter wave screening cloud and method

5245290 – September 14, 1993 – Device for determining the size and charge of colloidal particles by measuring electroacoustic effect

5286979 – February 15, 1994 – Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin

5296910 – March 22, 1994 – Method and apparatus for particle analysis

5327222 – July 5, 1994 – Displacement information detecting apparatus

5357865 – October 25, 1994 – Method of cloud seeding

5360162 – November 1, 1994 – Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water

5383024 – January 17, 1995 – Optical wet steam monitor

5425413 – June 20, 1995 – Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality

5434667 – July 18, 1995 – Characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering

5441200 – August 15, 1995 – Tropical cyclone disruption

5486900 – January 23, 1996 – Measuring device for amount of charge of toner and image forming apparatus having the measuring device

5556029 – September 17, 1996 – Method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)

5628455 – May 13, 1997 – Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog

5631414 – May 20, 1997 – Method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state

5639441 – June 17, 1997 – Methods for fine particle formation

5762298 – June 9, 1998 – Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth’s weather

5912396 – June 15, 1999 – System and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions

5922976 – July 13, 1999 – Method of measuring aerosol particles using automated mobility-classified aerosol detector

5949001 – September 7, 1999 – Method for aerodynamic particle size analysis

5984239 – November 16, 1999 – Weather modification by artificial satellite

6025402 – February 15, 2000 – Chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a

detoxifixation of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin

6030506 – February 29, 2000 – Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species

6034073 – March 7, 2000 – Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity

6045089 – April 4, 2000 – Solar-powered airplane

6056203 – May 2, 2000 – Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds

6110590 – August 29, 2000 – Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same

6263744 – July 24, 2001 – Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector

6281972 – August 28, 2001 – Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution

6315213 – November 13, 2001 – Method of modifying weather

6382526 – May 7, 2002 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers

6408704 – June 25, 2002 – Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus

6412416 – July 2, 2002 – Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method

6520425 – February 18, 2003 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers

6539812 – April 1, 2003 – System for measuring the flow-rate of a gas by means of ultrasound

6553849 – April 29, 2003 – Electrodynamic particle size analyzer

6569393 – May 27, 2003 – Method and device for cleaning the atmosphere

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/16/2015

Jun 15, 2015 14:54:20 GMT harry said:

Extensive List of PATENTS

For anyone doubting the existence of the phenomenon of ‘chemtrails’, please take a minute to read through this extensive list of patents from America on equipment and processes used in just such programs. The evidence is clear folks.

Good job Harry.  

As far as I am concerned, Chemtrails are not even up for debate. They exist, and that is all there is to it. 

The simple fact that they last 10 times longer than contrails is simple and observable proof that they are not the same as contrails. 

On top of this, Chemtrail sprays are a known and widely used farming method. If I wanted to, I could get a job spraying them for massive US farming companies. There is ample footage of farmers spraying pesticides and other forms of dangerous substances on their crops, as a way of supposedly protecting the crops from disease and/or insects. Those exact chemical sprays cause many deadly illnesses, and they are the reason why only eating organic food is so important. 

Anyone who denies that Chemtrails are real, is either a Shill, or someone who is deeply deluded/close-minded. Your patents are the final nail in the coffin of any argument against Chemtrails. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Posted by vortexkitten on 06/16/2015
Hallo my ifer Friends.

Thanks Observicus for your researched info and harry for the list of patents and not forgetting schpankme for keeping us on our toes.

Could I just try and clarify the points we agree on or not in this off-topic chemtrail thread:-) cause I am getting the feeling we are sometimes talking past each other.

1. Are there Speciality Equipped Planes Spraying Chemicals? YES or NO

2. Could there be Commercial Airlines, spraying chemicals, screwing up our beautiful blue sky for profit, facilitated with perhaps some kind of limited range aerosol spraying apparatus on board? 

YES or NO or MAYBE

3. The government and mainstream media are by and large a bunch of lying fucks!!! Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Smiley YES or NO

I had some clouds with straight lines today too madhatter not as bad as you though
Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 5vG8v5wj5bSgTdhBjISr

my score was YES YES YES

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/16/2015

Jun 15, 2015 16:26:13 GMT vortexkitten said:
Hallo my ifer Friends.

Thanks Observicus for your researched info and harry for the list of patents and not forgetting schpankme for keeping us on our toes.

Could I just try and clarify the points we agree on or not in this off-topic chemtrail thread:-) cause I am getting the feeling we are sometimes talking past each other.

1. Are there Speciality Equipped Planes Spraying Chemicals? YES or NO

2. Could there be Commercial Airlines, spraying chemicals, screwing up our beautiful blue sky for profit facilitated with perhaps some kind of limited range aerosol spraying apparatus on board? 

YES or NO

3. The government and mainstream media are by and large a bunch of lying fucks!!! Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 Smiley YES or NO

I had some clouds with straight lines today too madhatter not as bad as you though

my score was YES YES YES

My answers would be: 'Yes', 'Maybe' and 'Yes'. 

It is certainly possible that commercial airliners also spray Chemtrails; after all, in reality these companies work for the Government and will do what they are told. 

All that matters is that planes are spraying chemicals over our planet, and they need to be stopped. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Posted by planetruth on 06/16/2015
As far as we know they are using both commercial and military flights to sky paint us all like insects. 
Evergeen Air is a CIA op out of McMinneville, OR who got the...almost said 'global'...worldwide contract for Int'l US Postal Service so that allows them to spray everywhere using UPS/USPS as well as commercial carriers. Many of us in GE truth movement have personally witnessed spraying from commercial airliners passing by while in air, fyi, including myself.

We (groups organized to halt GE spraying) think they load up all the chemicals in a country in Africa and in Near Asia and distribute to country's so that no one can kill off another country, by accident or purpose.

We know drones are flying ops w/o pilots on the military side with huge outfitted 141's and C-5's. They are also using DEW technology to fly by wire the drones.. You can read about Evergreen Air here:
tabublog.com/2014/01/20/chemtrail-geoengineering-who-is-playing-god-with-our-lives-and-the-planet-since-1966/

There are many different aerosol sprays being used us all now (how does that sound to you all?),  as Rosalind Peterson has chronicled. 
www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/sites/default/files/file/geo_current_116/116A_2010_Smart_Dust_Sensors_CNN_News_May_3_2010_Using_Nanotechnology_Aims_to_Monitor_Everythings_CNN_Labs_Tech.pdf

She also worked for the Forest Service and State Ag before she quit in 2004 to sound the alarm...also great documentation of GE activities.
www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/content/geoengineering-current-actions

Attachments:

Chemtrails, Geo-engineering And HAARP   - Page 2 URH4A3jlUszYTM5ijH0A

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Posted by eschaton on 06/16/2015
They admit to spraying entire cities with toxic pesticides (that also harm bees and fish) to combat mosquitoes apparently.

www.ci.norman.ok.us/content/spraying-mosquitos

www.eulesstx.gov/environment/MosquitoSpraying.htm

www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/cdph/provdrs/environmental_health/news/2013/jul/city_to_spray_insecticidethursdaytokillmosquitoes.html

Those are just a few examples, I'm sure they do it in many more states and cities.  I had no idea that they even did this or admitted to it until recently, pretty crazy.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Posted by seven1 on 06/16/2015
This is just a crazy amount of chemtrails

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Posted by planetruth on 06/16/2015
As for commercial flights, here is an old article from alleged insider.
rense.com/general/stumble.htm

Geowatch has also been contacted by several commercial airline employees  and pilots who confirm commercial flights but will not go on record.  Other than 2nd hand knowledge relayed to me, I have no other proof except my own observations while flying and looking out the window.

For info on Evergreen Air read the link i attached above plz instead of posting pictures you "found" on the internet. The link includes a large expose from the Oregonian newspaper on their operation and how they go they Int'l postal route ops and CIA connections.

We've been sprayed like the lab rats we are for decades now. They really, really do not care about you or me as hard as that is for most to understand and comprehend. They are sociopaths and psycopaths and will eat their own without blinking an eye. They possess zero empathy. They are deliberately and willingly destroying our only nest as well as any future for our children. Why do you think the U.S. alone has ran up some $18 trillion in debt and hundreds of trillions in derivative and obligated future debt?  Like star distance, they've made the numbers so ridiculous it loses meaning or comprehension.

nospray.org/SecExper.shtml

....In the mid 1960s, the CIA and the Army Special Operations Division flooded the New York City subway system with biological "agents," ostensibly to chart the direction and pace the spread of disease. The once classified Army report on the matter also noted the existence of subways in the 
Soviet Union, Europe and South America. Was the Army using U.S. subway riders as guinea pigs in planning biological and chemical warfare attacks abroad?

On March 8, 1977, after many legal battles and court orders, the first release under the Freedom of Information Act of what would become a very slow seepage of secret documents began. They recorded how, from 1949 through 1969, Army Intelligence practiced germ warfare at 50 locations within the U.S., including San Francisco, the O'Hare and Kennedy Airports, and the Pennsylvania turnpike. In 1950, the U.S. Navy even sprayed a cloud of bacteria over San Francisco. The Navy claimed the bacteria were harmless, but many residents came down with respiratory ailments, and at least one person died.

In 1952 and 1953, the U.S. military sprayed clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide over Minneapolis, Minnesota; Winnipeg, Manitoba; St. Louis, Missouri; Fort Wayne, Indiana; the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland; and Leesburg, Virginia. A military report noted that the spraying caused many respiratory problems, while still fraudulently claiming the sprays were harmless.

In 1955, the CIA released a virus believed to cause whooping cough in Palmetto, Florida (near Tampa). The area experienced a sharp rise in whooping cough cases; 12 people died from the disease.

From 1956 to 1958, the Army Chemical Corps released millions of mosquitoes infected with yellow fever (by 1960, they were being bred at a rate of 130 million per month at Fort Detrick, Maryland) over Savannah, Georgia, and Avon Park, Florida. Residents of Carver Village, an exclusively Black area, were swarmed by mosquitoes and developed fevers, bronchitis, typhoid, encephalitis and still births. Some died. After each release, Army agents posing as public health officials photographed and tested victims, and then vanished.

****Human Guinea Pigs****

In December, 1993, a second set of secret documents was released by the federal government, this time by the new Energy Secretary Hazel O'Leary. They confirmed some of the worst fears of those who had been labeled "paranoid" and "conspiratorialist" just a short time earlier. Experiments on unwilling and frequently uninformed test subjects often African Americans and other minority groups were performed by agencies as diverse as the CIA, the Department of Veterans Affairs, NASA, the Pentagon, and the Public Health Service.<1> Some subjects were injected with
plutonium; others were intentionally placed in close proximity to nuclear bomb tests and monitored to observe the effects.

The experiments were top secret, run by the government in conjunction with private institutions. Involved were 44 colleges and universities, 15 research foundations, 12 hospitals and clinics and at least three prisons.

During the same period, government doctors in Oregon and Washington zapped the testicles of 131 prisoners with X rays to test the effects of radiationon the production of sperm. The prisoners were never informed that the radiation could cause cancer.

From 1932 through 1972, in the now infamous Tuskegee, Alabama syphilis experiments, 400 black men with syphilis were not only denied treatment by the U.S. Health Service (later to become the Center for Disease Control), even though treatment was readily available, but were forbidden from seeking help elsewhere, in order to allow the untreated disease to run its course. They were never told the nature of their condition or that they could infect their wives and children. The disease ravaged their bodies and eventually killed many, as white medical experts "studied" the black men's agony and refused to intervene -- in the name of "science."<2>

At every juncture, ideologues developed new justifications for the tremendous suffering they inflicted on American Indians, prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, unsuspecting civilians at home and around 
the world; all were simply guinea pigs in what can only be described as American Nazi experiments. Currently, the U.S. federal penetentiary system continues to peform experiments, using sensory deprivation and other techniques on political prisoners at Florence, Colorado, Marion, Illinois and Lexington, Kentucky.

Although the creation of biological weapons for offensive purposes has been outlawed by international treaty, the U.S. maintains that it is developing such weapons for "defensive" purposes. Areas of investigation include: bacteria that can resist all antibiotics; extra hardy, more virulent bacteria and viruses that live longer and kill faster; and new organisms that can defeat vaccines or natural human or plant resistance. Also being studied are the development of pathogens that can disrupt human hormonal balance enough to cause death, and the transformation of innocuous bacteria (such as are found in human intestines) into killers. Genetically engineered pathogens that can target specific racial groups are being developed as well. (I discuss these below.) 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Posted by on 06/23/2015
I grew up under the flight paths at Heathrow and contrails were so exceptionally rare, people would stop and look up if an aircraft produced one. They were short, not great long white bands, and they dissipated very quickly.
The things we see now are NOT contrails.
I'm kind of sick of people bringing up the same tired old explanation for what is so obviously geo engineering and a crime.
where I live now the whiting out of the sky is done by military aircraft.
This will undoubtably affect the agriculture here as this year the crops are a month behind due to poor light levels.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/03/2015
Did New York Orchestrate The Asian Tsunami?

Joe Vialls – January 5, 2005

Despite a natural human tendency to be shocked into silence by the sheer number of dead and injured across Asia on 26 December 2004, and despite also being slightly fearful of losing personal credibility because of the magnitude of the apparent crime, there are many provable irregularities in the official American tsunami story that simply have to be recorded now, or forever be lost in the sands of time.

It is beyond any doubt that a giant tidal wave (tsunami) smashed its way through South and South East Asia, and still had enough legs to continue all the way across the Indian Ocean to Africa, where it killed and injured a few hundred more. So the only question we must ask, is whether this tsunami was a natural or man-made catastrophe? A natural event would be horrifying enough, but if the tsunami was man-made, then we are unquestionably looking at the biggest single war crime in global history.

To make any sense at all of the irregularities, we must start at the very beginning, and then follow the course of events as they unfold, especially events in the immediate vicinity of the real tsunami epicenter, because the latter is quite different from the location being remorselessly peddled by the New York Times and CNN.

At midday local Australian time I faithfully recorded the magnitude and position plotted by the Jakarta Geophysical Office in Indonesia. An earthquake measuring 6.4 on the Richter scale had hit the north of the Indonesian island of Sumatra. The Jakarta Geophysical Office meticulously noted that the epicenter of the event was located 155 miles south-southwest of Aceh Province.

This location is approximately 250 miles south of the position later selected by the American NOAA, which plotted the epicenter to the north-west of Aceh, and initially claimed a Richter reading of 8.0. Alas, even that was not enough to cover the damage caused by this extraordinary event, so NOAA progressively upgraded the reading to 8.5, then to 8.9, and finally to 9.0 – at least for the present.

So, the first proven irregularities were peddled by American officials at the NOAA, who suddenly invented a new ‘flexible’ peak seismic wave for the event, of far greater magnitude than Jakarta, when the Jakarta office was located much closer at almost point-blank range. Believe me when I tell you there is no such thing as the new ‘flexible’ peak claimed by NOAA. The first seismic peak you record is the only real peak, unless of course you later manually draw in a few more peaks of your own, to match a contrived agenda. Naturally there is also only one epicenter, which was faithfully recorded by dozens of Indonesian and Indian seismographs.

Quite apart from the huge disparity in Richter values, the Indonesians and Indians were disturbed to find that the normal earthquake ‘preamble’ was missing from their seismograph charts. All this means is that the normal steadily increasing number of transverse shear “S” waves that always precede an earthquake were missing, as were later aftershocks, which likewise always accompany a naturally occurring or Tesla standing-wave generated earthquake. There were ‘warnings’ of aftershocks from the NOAA, but none actually eventuated.

To simplify matters for non-technical readers, an earthquake is always triggered by a resonant electromagnetic frequency in the range 0.5 to 12 Hertz, but it is not an instant process, because the resonant frequency must be precise. Thus as true resonance approaches, the fault line starts to tremble like a piece of rope under tension, and sends out warnings to the seismographs in the form of steadily increasing transverse shear waves.

If all you get is a cluster of “P” compression waves, then you are almost certainly looking at an underground or sub sea explosion. These were in fact the only copious seismic signals that the Indonesians and Indians received, and they looked curiously similar to those generated many years ago by large underground nuclear weapons in Nevada

We will return later to the relatively simple task of delivering a multi-megaton thermonuclear weapon to the bottom of the Sumatran Trench, and then detonating it with awesome effect, but right now we need to return to our initial task of following the trail of events and inexplicable irregularities. First we must travel south to the distant desert island of Australia, currently ruled by an obsequious Wall Street toady known as Little Johnny Howard. To the intense displeasure of many of his Australian “subjects”, Little Johnny never makes a move outside Australia unless he first receives explicit instructions from one of his New York minders. Remember this reality, because it is extremely important in terms of what Australia did next.

On the morning of 27 December, the Australian (New York owned) media was making it very clear that the most badly hit nation in the region was Sri Lanka, an island at the southern tip of India, which like Australia is a member nation of the British Commonwealth. Accordingly, Tim Costello, head of one of Australia’s largest charities, made immediate plans to fly to the area and assess the need for aid. But that same morning, Little Johnny was dancing to a very different tune, which, based on his known subservience, must have been playing down his secure telephone line from Wall Street.

In true covert manner, Little Johnny secretly dispatched two RAAF Hercules transport planes packed with supplies to Malaysia on “Stand By”, and directed two more to Darwin in Australia’s north. Please note that if Little Johnny had any humanitarian concerns at all, all four Hercules could have flown directly to Commonwealth partner Sri Lanka, where every other Australian had already been told by the media that aid was needed. But no, it wasn’t to be, and Little Johnny waited patiently for orders from New York.

The waiting period was short, and after a high-flying reconnaissance jet confirmed that the runway was clear at Medan in eastern Sumatra, all four Australian Hercules complete with troops, guns and other tackle, invaded Sumatra just south of the devastated province of Aceh. In turn, with 90% of its population killed by the tsunami, Aceh might perhaps one day soon become Indonesia’s very own Guantanamo Bay, crawling with hundreds of heavily armed Australians and Americans.

Remember carefully though, at the time these four Hercules touched down in Medan, the ordinary Australian public still had no idea that Sumatra was badly hit. Only Little Johnny knew, and of course his trusty crystal ball in New York. To hell with Sri Lanka, his bosses wanted a main base for the huge reconstruction contracts in Asia, designed to replace the failed oil theft and reconstruction in Iraq, and keep poor old Zion on its tottering New York legs for a few more weeks or months.

In the end, what the hell did it matter how many Goyim had to die? And, hey, on the credit side they’d already managed to kill more than 100,00 Muslims in Sumatra with a single tidal wave, which was partial payback for their own resounding defeats in Afghanistan and Iraq.

We will return later to the relatively simple task of delivering a multi-megaton thermonuclear weapon to the bottom of the Sumatran Trench, and then detonating it with awesome effect, but right now we need to return to our initial task of following the trail of events and inexplicable irregularities. First we must travel south to the distant desert island of Australia, currently ruled by an obsequious Wall Street toady known as Little Johnny Howard. To the intense displeasure of many of his Australian “subjects”, Little Johnny never makes a move outside Australia unless he first receives explicit instructions from one of his New York minders. Remember this reality, because it is extremely important in terms of what Australia did next.

On the morning of 27 December, the Australian (New York owned) media was making it very clear that the most badly hit nation in the region was Sri Lanka, an island at the southern tip of India, which like Australia is a member nation of the British Commonwealth. Accordingly, Tim Costello, head of one of Australia’s largest charities, made immediate plans to fly to the area and assess the need for aid. But that same morning, Little Johnny was dancing to a very different tune, which, based on his known subservience, must have been playing down his secure telephone line from Wall Street.

In true covert manner, Little Johnny secretly dispatched two RAAF Hercules transport planes packed with supplies to Malaysia on “Stand By”, and directed two more to Darwin in Australia’s north. Please note that if Little Johnny had any humanitarian concerns at all, all four Hercules could have flown directly to Commonwealth partner Sri Lanka, where every other Australian had already been told by the media that aid was needed. But no, it wasn’t to be, and Little Johnny waited patiently for orders from New York.

The waiting period was short, and after a high-flying reconnaissance jet confirmed that the runway was clear at Medan in eastern Sumatra, all four Australian Hercules complete with troops, guns and other tackle, invaded Sumatra just south of the devastated province of Aceh. In turn, with 90% of its population killed by the tsunami, Aceh might perhaps one day soon become Indonesia’s very own Guantanamo Bay, crawling with hundreds of heavily armed Australians and Americans.

Remember carefully though, at the time these four Hercules touched down in Medan, the ordinary Australian public still had no idea that Sumatra was badly hit. Only Little Johnny knew, and of course his trusty crystal ball in New York. To hell with Sri Lanka, his bosses wanted a main base for the huge reconstruction contracts in Asia, designed to replace the failed oil theft and reconstruction in Iraq, and keep poor old Zion on its tottering New York legs for a few more weeks or months.

In the end, what the hell did it matter how many Goyim had to die? And, hey, on the credit side they’d already managed to kill more than 100,00 Muslims in Sumatra with a single tidal wave, which was partial payback for their own resounding defeats in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Needless to say the Australians were merely the advance party, soon to be joined by a curiously well prepared and equipped U.S. Military, though it is doubtful that any of the officers and men involved really comprehend what is going on. Only a handful thought to question why they had been spending a whole year training for a “Humanitarian Mission”, when the whole point of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps is normally to kill people in very large numbers. Just look at Fallujah, people, look at Fallujah.

As if by magic, the Pentagon managed to have two battle groups ready to sail at an instant’s notice from Hong Kong and Guam during the normally chaotic Christmas to New Year period. Crikey! Military discipline has come a hell of a long way since my day, when everyone including the ship’s cat was sleeping it off at some highly questionably hostelry or another. Not these 10,000+ Americans though, who must have been standing rigidly to attention beside their hammocks day and night, tugging furiously at their forelocks whenever an officer of NCO came in sight.

The next bit was superbly orchestrated, because it took place at sea, far away from the prying eyes of dock spies or imaginary KGB agents. But oops, first you have to know who was involved. Out of Hong Kong rushed team one, comprised of the nuclear-powered USS Abraham Lincoln and her escort vessels, while the far more interesting team two rushed out of Guam, led by the USS Bonhomme Richard, a marine amphibious assault carrier crammed to the gunwales with gun-toting wooden tops. And that is not all, believe me, because the Bonhomme Richard is in fact leading a veritable armada known as “Expeditionary Strike Group 5″.

Flagship USS Bonhomme Richard is accompanied by the U.S.S. Duluth, an amphibious transport dock vessel; the USS Rushmore, a landing ship dock; the guided missile cruiser USS Bunker Hill, guided missile destroyer USS Milius, and the guided missile frigate USS Thach. To take care of the underwater side of things they are joined by the nuclear hunter-killer submarine USS Pasadena, while the U.S. Coast Guard’s high-endurance cutter Munro is also tagging along, presumably to deal with Asian Customs and Excise.

Now then, though ‘Strike Group 5′ may be toting enough nuclear weapons to destroy half of the known world, and the title is perhaps lacking when viewed from a strictly humanitarian perspective, engineer chief Staff Sgt. Julio C. Dominguez says otherwise: “The Marine Service Support Group has been preparing for a humanitarian mission of this type for about 12 months now, and is more prepared for an actual mission”. Well, OK chief, but didn’t you ask why you were being trained for a mysterious humanitarian mission a year before it actually happened, especially when your day job is normally shooting Muslims full of holes?

The really sneaky (inexplicable) bit came as both battle groups entered the Indian Ocean. The USS Abraham Lincoln looked about as innocent as a carrier with 70 attack planes can look, but was already carrying 2,000 marines instead of her normal complement of around 500. That is a huge amount of grunt firepower to put on the deserted streets of Banda Aceh, especially when Wall Street normally expects these marines to die quietly for Zion in Iraq. Now then, how did they know the extra marines would be needed before team one left Hong Kong, because the surplus 1,500 marines were certainly not just standing around on Kowloon dock waiting to hitch a ride.

Then while the two battle groups (apparently) headed in two different directions across the deserted Indian Ocean, an even stranger event took place. Though Expeditionary Strike Group 5 (Humanitarian) was supposed to help the folks in Sri Lanka, the combat marines aboard the USS Bonhomme Richard transferred to amphibious transport dock vessel U.S.S. Duluth, which then split from ESG-5 and headed towards team one. So without the Indonesians really being aware of it, the (relatively) harmless and Bulky aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln has been used to screen the arrival of at least 3,500 heavily-armed US Marines in tiny Aceh Province.

That more or less brings us up to date on known military activity, though yesterday an Australian television cameraman did accidentally film some of these heavily-armed US Marines (who tried to shoo him away), searching a devastated Indonesian military base for any remaining weapons. Now call me old-fashioned, but if these guys and their bosses are straight, that particular job should be left to the Indonesian Army…

I will be circumspect as to exactly how a large American thermonuclear weapon managed to arrive at the bottom of the Sumatran Trench, though all of the seismic evidence and preparedness for the resulting mission indicates strongly that this is the case. After all, we are back to the age-old question of “who benefits?”, and in this particular case, “Who is insane enough to kill more than 150,000 civilians just to hang on to power?’ Based on their past performance in Iraq and other luckless countries, it would seem that the only realistic candidates are Wolfowitz and company, striving as always to create a “One World Government”.

Certainly no other nuclear powers including Russia and China stand to gain anything at all from such an outrageous mass murder, so, as always in the end, we come back to Sherlock Holmes via the pen of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: “When you have ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth.”

For the Zionist Cabal, obtaining a thermonuclear weapon in America is no great trick, especially when we have the precedent of 100 small ‘decommissioned’ air-to-air atomic warheads being smuggled out the Pentagon’s (civilian) back door, to form the core of the Jewish State’s current nuclear arsenal. Once a weapon system is out date and out of service, loyal uniformed US military personnel can no longer track it.

Those who wish to understand how such a seemingly small weapon could rattle a 20,000 feet-deep oceanic trench, and then force a giant tsunami right across the Indian Ocean, would do well to look at the diagram of the famous ‘Dambusters’ attacking the German dam below, most of which is self-explanatory.

The designer of the RAF’s bouncing bomb (actually called “Highball”) was a scientist called Barnes Wallace, who had already gained a formidable reputation with his Wellington bomber, which he constructed geodetically, thus enabling it to absorb enormous punishment before actually being shot out of the sky. Many Wellington returned to base literally in tatters, while many luckless cousins like the Stirling and Halifax were all too often consigned to the murky deep of the North Sea.

Wallace knew that bombing the dams vertically was a complete waste of time, and the only possibility of success lay in placing a mine hard up against the dam wall at its base. You see, water cannot be compressed, meaning that if the mine was pressed against the dam wall at the moment of detonation, part of its energy would automatically be expended on the wall itself. Too far away in the relatively shallow water, and most of the blast energy would be lost to atmosphere, in a huge exploding cloud of water of course.

Though it was obvious that the dam wall could not be destroyed by a single bomb from a single Lancaster bomber (it would weight far too much for the aircraft to get off the ground), Wallace pinned his hopes on the scientific fact that cumulative stress should do the job, and he was proved right. Though officially three of the bombs, each containing 6,500 pounds of TNT, were considered to be direct hits, one of these veered off slightly, meaning that the giant Mohne Dam was completely breached by a total of 13,000 pounds of tri-nitro toluene.

It is the incompressibility of water in particular that matters deep down in the Sumatran Trench. At the bottom you already have 10,000 pounds of pressure per square inch pressing down on your weapon of choice, and above that weapon there is a column of water 20,000 feet tall, which is what caused the pressure in the first place. Not only that. The trench narrows at the bottom, meaning that the weapon is ‘hemmed-in’, with a very real chance of moving a tectonic plate if sufficient tonnage is used.

In this particular case there was no real need to shift a tectonic plate, and science suggests that if this blast had caused such an effect, several very powerful aftershocks would have occurred, as has happened with every other major earthquake in the past. But, as previously stated, and setting aside the seemingly deliberate provocative though false warnings from the American NOAA, there has not been a single aftershock.

To force subservience on Asia, and ensure the lion’s share of incredibly lucrative reconstruction contracts, all that was needed was a very large tsunami targeted on the selected nations, which was easily within the capabilities of a large thermonuke. There is nothing new about “Sea Bursts” as they are called, and more than 30 years ago plans existed in both America and Russia to wipe out each other’s coastal cities using exactly this technique. The tidal wave from a deep sea burst is relatively clean, allowing the aggressor to take over both land and remaining buildings etc. with the minimum of delay.

If everything had gone to plan, then Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India would have been in hock to the IMF and World Bank for thirty or more years – time enough to wait for the price of oil to come down again after the lethal fiasco in Iraq. At the same time, if the Indian Government had taken the bait, the deadly Russian-Chinese-Indian-Brazilian coalition would have been dead in the water. Not a bad day’s work for a single thermonuclear weapon discreetly removed from the decommissioning process.

There are those who may claim that I have ‘left out’ the giant ExxonMobil gas fields in Aceh, but that is not the case. Certainly they are very productive sub-surface fields, and will unquestionably produce lots of gas again once the surface equipment has been repaired, but in isolation they are completely incapable of saving the New Zion from collapse. Wall Street needs giant reconstruction contracts, and plenty of them.

If I remember correctly, shortly before Christmas I received a large number of emails from various people about some “German Guy”, who apparently claimed that Wolfowitz had got hold of a critical weapon and was going to nuke Houston on either the 26 or 27 of December. I never did read the whole email, but it seems very likely that it was initially circulated by Wolfowitz or one of his ilk, as a classic disinformation distraction. Try something along the lines of “You suckers all watch Houston very carefully on 26 December, while I nuke Asia behind your backs… “

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/03/2015
Below is an article about the 2004 Asian Tsunami, and the role of the NWO in the events that happened that day. I have posted some of it, but if you want to read the whole article, please click on the link below. 

Ten Years Ago: December 26, 2004: Indian Ocean Tsunami. Why did the Information Not Get Out? Was There a Hidden Agenda?

One of the most destructive and powerful earthquakes in recorded history, more than a quarter of a million recorded deaths, local economies destroyed, the lives of entire communities shattered, and no serious investigation into the flaws of the global seismic warning system is contemplated.

According to Columbia University’s Earth Institute the M-9.0 Sumatra – Andaman Island earthquake on December 26th released energy, equivalent roughly to 700 million Hiroshima bombs.

Seismic information regarding what scientists identify as a “rare great earthquake”, was available in near real time (i.e. almost immediately) to seismic centers around the World.

The advanced global seismic information and communications systems were fully operational.

Why then, did the information not get out on the morning of December 26th?

Ten of thousands of lives could have been saved.

The issue has been skirted by the Western media, sidestepped by the governments and the UN, not to mention the international scientific community.

The blame was casually placed on the Indian Ocean countries, described as having “inadequate communications systems”, not to mention the local people who “have to be trained to know what to do…If the people don’t respond, don’t understand what the communication is all about, it is for naught.” (Washington Times, 30Dec 2004)

What Happened on the Morning of December 26th?

The tsunami was triggered within minutes of the earthquake, prior to the release of the first tsunami advisory bulletin by the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC) in Hawaii, so it was no longer a question of emitting “a warning” of an imminent danger. The catastrophe had already happened.

In other words, by the time the first tsunami bulletin had been issued at 01.14 GMT, the deadly seismic wave was already sweeping Banda, the capital of Aceh province in Northern Sumatra, causing thousands of deaths.

Moreover, this ex post facto bulletin emitted by the PTWC, not only failed to acknowledge an ongoing disaster, it did not even warn of the potential danger of a tsunami, when the deadly seismic wave had already started, devastating densely populated areas.
 (PTWC bulletins apply to the Pacific as well as regions adjacent to the Pacific. For details, see: Discrepancies in the Tsunami Warning System)

Why were the countries not informed of an impending disaster?

In the words of Maine Senator Olympia Snowe:

“… what efforts, if any, were made to contact those other nations in the region that were also in harm’s way? If NOAA did not have the appropriate contacts, as has been reported, why was this the case? Was an attempt made to obtain that contact information – and if not, why not? These are questions that must be answered.”

The Western media not only failed to address the failures in the warning system, they admonished those who raised the issue.

In fact, any serious analysis of the warning system was dismissed outright.

A few press reports, nonetheless, confirmed that, with the exception of Indonesia and Australia, the Indian Ocean countries had not been informed. These same reports, largely based on statements of the Pacific Tsunami Warning system (PTWC) in Hawaii, also acknowledged that the US State Department and the Military, including the US Navy base on the island of Diego Garcia in the Chagos Archipelago had been duly notified.

In retrospect, however, these earlier press reports (including our own analysis) need to be qualified. Published in the immediate wake of the disaster, they quote official statements to the effect that the US government and military had been informed by the PTWC, when in fact the PTWC was on the “receiving end” of the flow of seismic data. (See Foreknowledge of a Natural Disaster, Richard Norton Taylor, US island base given warning: Bulletins sent to Diego Garcia ‘could have saved lives’, The Guardian, Jan 2005).

The Information was Known to an Entire Network of Organizations

Upon closer examination, the PTWC bulletins are but the tip of the iceberg: The information on the quake was known and available in real time, to an entire network of seismic organizations.It was also on hand and accessible to a number of government agencies both in the US and internationally, almost immediately. Numerous officials, scientists, members of the military and intelligence services, had advanced knowledge of an impending disaster.

In other words, we are not dealing with the failures of a single warning Center in Ewo, Hawaii, but with an entire Worldwide network of seismic information, and other sophisticated data, which was available almost immediately.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum