IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Alpha Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:50 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
As to 5G, show me where I claimed smoking protects

You must have missed the word "Paraphrasing - Protect"?

Let's use your own words:
Could smoking and the toxins it realises into the air have something to do with 5G and act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

Can you explain what is meant by this sentence?

Sure, but why have you striked out part of my sentence? It takes it out of context again.

I was asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment to how 5G travels through the air, due to the smoke and toxins that are released into the air in which in travels.

Nowhere have I tried to imply that smoking protects us from 5G.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:14 am

Alpha wrote:
I was asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment to how 5G travels through the air

Smoking pollutes the air and the lungs, but what we want to know is: When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device? Idea
Schpankme
Schpankme

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:26 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
I was asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment to how 5G travels through the air

Smoking pollutes the air and the lungs, but what we want to know is:  When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device?  Idea

Yep, like I originally stated, I was questioning if there is some connection between banning smoking and 5G. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) 5G is not yet installed in my country, so I am unable to do any experiments in regards to the 2. Others on this site might have 5G running in their cities and be able to conduct such experiments. 5G will be used for much more than just a signal to mobile devices, these smart cities will utilize it to basically operate everything.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 am

Alpha wrote:
When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device?

connection between banning smoking and 5G

5G or 600-700 MHz signals penetrate buildings and walls easily and cover larger geographic areas with less infrastructure (relative to frequencies in higher bands); this is why the repack of the old TV signals into 5G.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:53 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device?

connection between banning smoking and 5G

5G or 600-700 MHz signals penetrate buildings and walls easily and cover larger geographic areas with less infrastructure (relative to frequencies in higher bands); this is why the repack of the old TV signals into 5G.

They have had to install many small cell site antennas at closer distances within these cities with more infrastructure. These were not necessary for the old TV signals, hence my original question regarding the medium through which your wave needs to go through.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:04 am

Alpha wrote:
They have had to install many small cell site antennas at closer distances within these cities with more infrastructure

These additional cell sites provide for more "Accurate Location Detection" this helps pinpoint the mobile devices with higher accuracy.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Wifiro10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:19 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
They have had to install many small cell site antennas at closer distances within these cities with more infrastructure

These additional cell sites can provide for more "Accurate Location Detection" to help pinpoint the mobile devices; the more sites the higher the accuracy.

Agreed, the transmission can also be compromised by such things as absorption by oxygen (in the air) and depends on the medium through which your wave needs to go through. This is what lead to my original question. Nothing to do with protecting us, just wondering if the smoke/ toxins could affect the medium and cause some sort of obstacle for 5G to travel and cause issues for their plans for these smart cities.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:48 pm

MMDC wrote:there could be numerous reasons/theories why they are "banning" smoking around the world.

1. to give the illusion a single fuck is given about you, the people;
2. given that stress is the main cause of DIS-EASE, anything that might reduce your stress can actually be beneficial (to a certain degree);
3. to further the fear propaganda that people are dying from their cigarettes (instead of their placebo, fear of dying is related to not being able to breath hence long cancer - reference to Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer) you'd need to make it believable;
4. to eventually raise the price with even more "taxes" (tax = government robbing their civilians blind) even further;
5. ...   

I think these are great plausible reasons why they would ban smoking. Reason #5 could be that when something is forbidden it is more tempting to try it out, especially for the more influence-able part of the population, like teenagers or people in distress. In the end this 'banning' is similar to the war on drugs; make something forbidden or harder to get, so you can create an industry around it.

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:03 am

I couldnt find any real articles or tests or results that conclusively say that these milliliter waves cause harm or could even be used as a weapon. The penetration of this wave into the human body is supposed to be half a centimeter. I am reading and seeing some people in my direct environment get influenced by the fear mongering around 5g which is to be precise, it supposedly being used as a weapon, it supposedly being able to project voices in head, it supposedly being able to cause mental illness or illness symptoms. The technology of specifically the millimeter wave is to create a beam and install several amplifiers in areas where they are needed to create more beams. I can imagine that electromagnetic radiation from 5g can have some biological effects but again the actual results of harmful effects such as cancer and so on lacks actually show-able results/proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:39 am

Some interesting things to consider
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlmightySavoisien88 Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 pm

CORONAVIRUS = 5G

https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001?fbclid=IwAR21eQJwprWGmmAkoFrWT8OnMmJc7c1Y_y1XGv2g-MCw8O-vZLBOFxL1boQ
AlmightySavoisien88
AlmightySavoisien88

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:44 am

Just Vital wrote:This documentary is supposed to awaken people of the dangers of 5G. I watched it, and it is 1+ hour long video filled with fear propaganda – brought by some curious figures including David Icke. From 1.01.50 they out of the sudden start promoting satellites, the moonlanding and spacetravel.

The above comment is patently dishonest. I will lay out, in chronological order, what exactly occurs in which his statement claims, "From 1.01.50 they out of the sudden start promoting satellites, the moonlanding and spacetravel."

1) At 1:01:50 a statement is made, "And then R.O.P. discusses the fact that there is a plan to roll out 5G through satellites in low earth orbit. So 20,000 satellites which will cover every square foot of the planet with a 5G signal."

Answer: It's obviously not a planet, and he obviously was not promoting "satellites" as anything more than the means of interconnectivity to the plane to "roll out 5G through satellites." NOT a promotion of satellites, but the communication web interlocking the 5G network, even if it's done by legit "satellites" hanging under high altitude helium balloons (see Google Loon for example). The subject is not so much the satellites, as it is the the inter-connectivity of 5G, chemtrails, etc., as a means of pernicious control over people using high-tech gadgets to suppress resistance. (Consider all of this in light of what is presently going on with Coronavirus)

During the short segment a graphic is shown titled "20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beam of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Enitre Earth," listing private corporations promoting the fraud, i.e., SpaceX, 12,000 satellites, OneWeb, 4,560 satellites, Boeing, 2,956 satellites, Spire Global, 972 satellites.

2) Next we have a 6-count countdown with "Let's go back to 1969." It is intoned "Night after night politicians and other leaders were telling Americans that Sputnik revealed that we were at great risk" (shows a space-mobeel taking off). Adlai Stevenson comes on with, "It's not just our pride, but our security is at stake (at which point the video shows a space-mobeel flying over the false depiction of a globe.

Jimmy Doolittle then comes on and intones, "If Russia wins dominance of this completely new area, well I think the consequences are fairly plain; probable Soviet world domination [i.e. Bolshevik Red Terror]

3) Then we have the phony actornots on the film set in the phony moon walk with JFK intoning his ridiculous, paraphrased "We choose to go to the moon because its hard" big whopper of Politic-Speak. At this point we see fake news extraordinaire, "History Channel Presents, THE RACE TO THE MOON" put up on the screen.

4) That is it. The video then scrolls "meanwhile in Washington," to the Washington 5G Summit; AT 1:02:50, a WHOPPING ONE MINUTE SEGMENT.

Total duration of "they out [he meant "all"] of the sudden start promoting satellites, the moonlanding [sic] and spacetravel [sic]." ........Wait for it.......Wait for it................ONE, as in, ONE minute!

That's some serious cherry picking!

ONE MINUTE, IN HIS ESTIMATION, THEY "ALL OF A SUDDEN" START PROMOTING THREE THINGS; SATELLITES, MOON LANDING, SPACE TRAVEL. DID I SAY IT WAS ONLY ONE MINUTE BEFORE MOVING ON IN A VIDEO OF ONE HOUR, SEVENTEEN MINUTES, AND FIFTY-SIX SECONDS!

And I challenge anybody to go to that ONE MINUTE segment and prove me a liar, or find subsequent to that brief one minute segment, where this video promotes what he claims. I aver I quoted the content of that one minute to the best of my ability, and put it into chronological order in an effort to render a fair representation of that one minute of content.

Is this a man doing valid research, or is he just a hit-man doing his best to misrepresent what is presented in the video so that others won't bother viewing it? I'll leave it up to you, dear IFERS members. And do we find that he is in league with Schpankme? Members should not believe me, but should study the interaction between, now, two separate threads in which two people are trying to assert dominance with questionable comments, and make up their own mind.

[Edit: I lost track of an "italics" mark somewhere, so more italics in the article than I wanted. 2nd edit; found stray italic symbol, corrected]

Last edited by markwilson on Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:30 am

Admin wrote:

This documentary is an INFORMATION AGGREGATOR. Period. Stop.

DOZENS OF DIFFERENT SPEAKERS, COMMENTATORS, PEOPLE EXPLAINING THINGS

DOZENS OF DIFFERENT SETTINGS, PLACES, FORUMS, GATHERINGS

DOZENS OF DIFFERENT CITED STUDIES, FACTS, ETC.

DOZENS OF DIFFERENT, BUT RELATED SUBJECTS (it is upon the hearer to determine degree of synchronicity)

Energy, and what those who have been known to weaponize everything in sight, do with it. Does anybody remember 9/11?

I could go on, but anybody who listens to this, and can't understand the multitudinous, scattered packets of information, coming from multitudinous places, by multitudinous people, and that this is pertinent information for our times, and is packed with information, overflowing, for folks to ingest in an effort to ascertain facts; must be really slow, or is on agenda, in my personal opinion.

I ask; what is research? What is agenda?

If one doesn't like David Icke, let his words in this video go in one ear and out the other. Do not condemn all the others because of the one.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:14 am

markwilson wrote:
During the short segment a graphic is shown titled "20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beam of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Enitre Earth," listing private corporations promoting the fraud, i.e., SpaceX, 12,000 satellites, OneWeb, 4,560 satellites, Boeing, 2,956 satellites, Spire Global, 972 satellites.

Members should not believe me, but should study the interaction between, now, two separate threads in which two people are trying to assert dominance with questionable comments, and make up their own mind.

I honesty can't believe you are defending this documentary. The one minute segment 'satellite/space part' was totally unnecessary for the (pretended) purpose of the documentary. To me this is nothing more than subliminal promoting the heliocentric religion to the viewer - which again should make you skeptical about this subject, knowing you live on a plane. Or is one minute too short to make you skeptical? What about five, or ten - when does it raise a red flag? And I don't think 'I assert dominance' in any way, I just gave my thoughts about this documentary and other people can (indeed) make there own minds - like you have done...

As far as 5G goes, I'm of course aware that this is used to further extend the 'control grid', or whatever you want to call it. And no, that does not make me happy in any way. But the health-side SEEMS to be exaggerate on, for the obvious reason to put (extra) fear in peoples mind and keep us distracted. But I keep doors open, because it would be ignorant to say that frequenties can't effect elektro-magnetic beings like our self. But so far I haven't seen conclusive proof of this, other then BS video's like this, where people try to proof plants grow away from Wifi routers, while they just grow towards the light. If something is true, you don't have to fake it to proof it...

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:35 pm

markwilson wrote:
anybody who listens
and can't understand
an effort to ascertain facts
must be really slow

This is called FEAR MONGERING without physical evidence based on what you heard in a VIDEO.

5G is re-purposing or repacking the old TV frequency bands, that's been used for 60+ years, without health issues:
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:54 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
anybody who listens
and can't understand
must be really slow

This is called FEAR MONGERING without physical evidence based on what you heard in a VIDEO.

5G is re-purposing or repacking the old TV frequency bands, that's been used for 60+ years, without health issues:

Chemicals have been proved. You address, but only in part; you edit/splice but only to distort. You take exception with broad brush and butchered quote, with replies having nothing to do with the post you want to give appearance as having addressed, and which has nothing to do with the points made in the comment. You lazily rush to the summation, edit to satisfy your agenda, and attack your own edited content, instead of the poster's original content.

Mark didn't write the following train of thought. Schpankme made it a train of thought using deceptive tactic. Spchankme says,

"anybody who listens
and can't understand
must be really slow"

Mark did not say that; Schpankme did. And Schpankme's reply to Schpankme's own statement is; "This is called FEAR MONGERING...."

Why are you fear mongering here?

Do you agree that "an effort to ascertain facts" is profitable? And do you agree that dozens of facts, interviews, citations, documents, studies, gatherings, congressional inquiries, etc., and leading to further knowledge, is a good thing as in the video under question?

ASCERTAINING FACTS is not fear mongering. Pooh-poohing them, after watching a documentary chock-full of them, is.

- Schpankme Theater -

Mark, responding to a Dubay video chock-full of factual information; "Excellent video, recommend all watch."

Schpankme, after butchering Mark's comment to massage it into the distorted creation he himself births, then replies with; "This is called FEAR MONGERING without physical evidence based on what you heard in a VIDEO."

There are only two highlighted questions in this post. Please copy/past the question highlighted in bold (in FULL) and respond to it.

Finally, to others; compare Schpankme's threadbare butchering above (to which he then replies to himself), with my full statement that was butchered by him:

"I could go on, but anybody who listens to this, and can't understand the multitudinous, scattered packets of information, coming from multitudinous places, by multitudinous people, and that this is pertinent information for our times, and is packed with information, overflowing, for folks to ingest in an effort to ascertain facts; must be really slow, or is on agenda, in my personal opinion."

I'll leave it to the reader as to whether the above statement can be classified as "FEAR MONGERING."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Just Vital did write this; "I honesty can't believe you are defending this documentary."

See response above.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:09 pm

markwilson wrote:
Chemicals have been proved
"FEAR MONGERING"

We are not talking about Chemtrails in this Topic;
we are talking about the 60+ year old TV Broadcasting Frequencies, which are now re-purposed and called 5G Cellular.

Please, tell everyone how the old TV Broadcasting Frequencies caused sickness and disease.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Russian Blue Cat and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
Chemicals have been proved
"FEAR MONGERING"

We are not talking about Chemtrails in this Topic;
we are talking about the 60+ year old TV Broadcasting Frequencies, which are now re-purposed and called 5G Cellular.

Please, tell everyone how the old TV Broadcasting Frequencies caused sickness and disease.

Except the discussion, in the below video under which you left a similar comment, revolves more accurately around harmful "60 GHz" transmissions.

Effects of Long-Term Exposure to 60 GHz Millimeter-Wavelength Radiation on the Genotoxicity and Heat Shock Protein (Hsp) Expression of Cells Derived from Human Eye https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/

The BEST NEWS re CΟRΟNΑ VΙrus you've heard all month! Kinda. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=CtfqUtW_8AA&feature=emb_logo

Synopsis to above video: "My work now backed up on Brighteon.com. (more below) Is this truly Viral or is to do with the fact that F.I.V.E.-G? C.H.I.N.A has unleashed 60 Ghz all throughout the country with WU-HAN as the PILOT CITY. Unbelievable comparisons to symptoms 'showing' as a V-Irus compared vs what happens when one is hit with 60GHz waves, and it's impact on the uptake of oxygen via the hemoglobin. This specific frequency is absorbed by oxygen. 60GHz causes the rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule to spin, thus inhibiting the ability of hemoglobin to properly uptake these oxygen molecules."

Why would you leave a comment referencing various MHz frequencies when the discussion of the video more centered around "60GHz waves"?

Schpankme's comment under above video:

"5G is nothing more then the FCC repacking the old TV frequency bands that's been used for 60+ years:
  600 MHz (5G Re-Packed TV Channels)
  700 MHz (5G Former Analog TV Channels)
  850 MHz (4G Cellular Channels)"

If it's "repackaged" why do none of those frequencies approach the 60 GHz range? Are we talking repackaged, or new? And is Wuhan presently rolling out the "new" 5G grid? And is the Coronavirus psyop theater now being played out in America, a diversion to hide the damaging effects of 5G? To blame ailments on a "virus" when in fact it is something other than a typical virus that can be neutralized by a can of Lysol?

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Lysol-10

answer: "Wuhan was the province where 5G was rolled out, now the center of deadly virus" https://tinyurl.com/sjbsaq4

Here's an article with no attribution to author in support of 5G: https://tinyurl.com/tzdvftn

In it we find:

1) "This is where the old wives’ tale of “brain tumor-causing phones” comes into play."

answer: Do phones radiate? Has radiation ever been known to cause cancer? And since radiation is known to cause cancer, why is it labeled "old wives' tale"?

"Doctors have known for a long time that radiation can cause cancer." https://tinyurl.com/tpfgb8m

"Cell phone radiation refers to radiation in the form of electromagnetic waves that is emitted from mobile phones." https://tinyurl.com/tapvn62

2) "People are downright petrified of the amount of radiation that will come from this generational upgrade. And they believe it could cause cancer at a much faster rate than previous mobile generations…"

answer: So anybody who questions the safety of various cancer causing radiation, is "petrified"? Is it fair to say radiation is toxic? Do those "petrified" ones find less toxins are better than no toxins? What is ideal? No toxins? Do toxins tend to kill?

answer: Does a bigger dose of toxin result in the odds of a "much faster rate [of cancer] than previous mobile generations"?

3) 5G Cell Towers are More Dangerous for Two Main Reasons: https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/5g-cell-towers-dangerous/

- "First, 5G emits “ultra high frequencies”. The higher the frequency, the shorter the length of each wave. This means more waves hit our bodies in the same amount of time. Previous cellular generations emitted from 1 to 6 GHz frequencies. 5G cell towers may emit frequencies as high as 300 GHz.

-Second, 5G technology requires “ultra high intensity”. Since the shorter length millimeter waves (MMV) used in 5G do not travel as far (and get obstructed easier), with our current number of cell towers the cell signal will not be reliable. To compensate 5G cell towers will have to emit the lower 3G & 4G waves as well, and many more “mini cell towers” will have to be installed. It is estimated that they will need a mini cell tower every 2 to 8 houses. All of this combined will greatly increase our RF Radiation exposure.

answer, first: "more waves hit our bodies in the same amount of time." That would be more "radiation waves" hitting our bodies.

answer, second: "All of this combined will greatly increase our RF Radiation exposure." Which increases the odds of cancer. Correct?

4) He hyperventilates a little bit here: "For some reason, people think that microwaves are one of the most radioactive devices on the planet." Besides not understanding he lives on a plane, it doesn't matter what people think about microwaves; are they present? If so, they are harmful by degrees.

answer: Do more towers in the grid cause more people to be nearer to, for longer prolonged times soaking up that radiation? From above article: "Also the longer the exposure time is, the more dangerous it is. 5G will be the worst of both worlds. We will have more sources around us, and closer to us."

5) "People are convinced that these new cell towers will constantly produce waves of radiation at devastating levels."

answer: More radiation machines putting more people closer to contact with the radiation. Being "convinced" has nothing to do with harm, any more than "believing" has to do with any harmful thing. If it hurts it hurts.

6) "Being in constant contact with this radiation wouldn’t be healthy. But in moderation, it’s perfectly fine."

answer: Less toxin is deemed "perfectly fine."

7) "Like how using your phone constantly isn’t healthy but is generally harmless in moderation."

answer: Define moderation. If a toxin is harmful, how can it also be "generally harmless"? Would not "harmless" mean no toxin?

8 ) "Even though it is possible to develop a brain tumor from using a cell phone, it’s extremely unlikely."

answer: Trust him. It won't happen to you. You're Mount No-Radiation-Can-Harm-Me.

9) "So, does 5G emit radiation? Yes."

answer: More toxin, admitted, because there must be more towers keeping more people in closer contact to those towers. "Plus as I mentioned earlier in this article they will have to install mini cell towers on light poles and buildings every 2 to 8 houses in order for the 5G signal to be reliable. The mini cell towers will also emit 4G and possibly some 3G signals as well, depending on the area and situation." https://tinyurl.com/y4pqppfy

10) "Does it emit harmful levels of radiation? Well, that’ll be completely in your control."

answer: Yes, it does "emit harmful levels of radiation," while apparently still radiating in the earlier spectrums, 3G, 4G. And no, it will not be "completely in [my] control" to avoid receiving a higher radiation dose when subjected to several bands, each radiating their signal from the multiplied towers necessary to radiate toward all phones in the range of its transmission; i.e., much greater in number, and closer to me.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:23 am

markwilson wrote:
Exposure to 60 GHz Millimeter-Wavelength Radiation

"60GHz causes the rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule to spin,
thus inhibiting the ability of hemoglobin to properly uptake these oxygen molecules"

What kind of Theoretical Science nonsense are you promoting?

rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule

You've never seen an electron nor an oxygen molecules; this is called SCIENCE FICTION; yet here you are spinning pseudoscience for 5G Fear Mongering.

rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule. bahaha
Schpankme
Schpankme

Russian Blue Cat and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:48 am

Fear mongering, or research?

Concerns 5G, full article with citations: https://tinyurl.com/tgnf8u5

Damaging Effects on the Human Skin

One Israeli study [8] lead by Dr. Yuri D Feldman found that human sweat ducts act as an array of tiny, helix-shaped antennas when exposed to MMWs [millimeter waves]. Their findings suggest that human skin not only absorbs but also amplifies the radiation from MMW networks.

Footnote 8. Feldman Y, Puzenko A, Ben Ishai P, Caduff A, Agranat AJ. Human Skin as Arrays of Helical Antennas in the Millimeter and Submillimeter Wave Range. Phys Rev Lett [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2018 Mar 19]; 100: 128102. doi: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.100.128102.

A study carried [9]out to evaluate the interactions and implications of MMWs (60GHz) with the human body discovered that “more than 90% of the transmitted (MMWs) power is absorbed in the epidermis and dermis layer.”

Footnote 9. RyanBarwick. Residents worried about small cell safety have been waiting years for federal guidance | Center for Public Integrity www.publicintegrity.org [Internet]. 2018 [cited 2018 Mar 19]. Available 2018 Mar 19, from https://www.publicintegrity.org/2018/03/02/21502/residents-worried-about-small-cell-safety-have-been-waiting-years-federal-guidance

A 1992 study [11]found that frequencies in the range 53-78GHz impacted the heart rate variability (an indicator of stress) in rats. A Russian study [12]on frogs whose skin was exposed to MMWs discovered abnormal heart rate changes (arrhythmias).

Footnote 11. Potekhina IL, Akoev GN, Enin LD, Oleĭner VD. The effect of low-intensity millimeter-range electromagnetic radiation on the cardiovascular system of the white rat]. Fiziol Zh SSSR Im I M Sechenova [Internet]. 1992 [cited 2018 Mar 19]; 78: 35–41. Available from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1330714

Footnote 12. Chernyakov, GM and Korochkin, VL and Babenko, AP and Bigdai E. Reactions of biological systems of various complexity to the action of low-level EHF radiationNo Title. Millim Waves Med Biol. 1989; 1: 141--167.

Health Hazards from Cell Phone Technology “Beyond Measure”

Cell phones operate essentially by sending and receiving radiofrequency radiation from their antennas to a nearby cell tower.

Thousands of independent studies link Radiofrequency radiation exposures from cell phones to a number of very serious diseases such as; Cancer [3], Infertility [4], Cardiovascular Diseases [5], Birth defects [6], Memory Problems [7], Sleep Disorders [7] and so on.

Footnote 3. Baan R, Grosse Y, Lauby-Secretan B, El Ghissassi F, Bouvard V, Benbrahim-Tallaa L, Guha N, Islami F, Galichet L, Straif K. Carcinogenicity of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. Lancet Oncol [Internet]. 2011; 12: 624–6. doi: 10.1016/S1470-2045(11)70147-4.

Footnote 4. Naziroǧlu M, Yüksel M, Köse SA, Özkaya MO. Recent reports of Wi-Fi and mobile phone-induced radiation on oxidative stress and reproductive signaling pathways in females and males [Internet]. Journal of Membrane Biology. 2013 [cited 2017 Dec 25]. p. 869–75. doi: 10.1007/s00232-013-9597-9.

Footnote 5. Hayes DL, Wang PJ, Reynolds DW, Estes M, Griffith JL, Steffens RA, Carlo GL, Findlay GK, Johnson CM. Interference with cardiac pacemakers by cellular telephones. N Engl J Med [Internet]. Massachusetts Medical Society; 1997 [cited 2018 Feb 5]; 336: 1473–9. doi: 10.1056/NEJM199705223362101.

Footnote 6. Divan HA, Kheifets L, Obel C, Olsen J. Prenatal and postnatal exposure to cell phone use and behavioral problems in children. Epidemiology [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2017 Dec 27]; 19: 523–9. doi: 10.1097/EDE.0b013e318175dd47.

Footnote 7. Hutter HP, Moshammer H, Wallner P, Kundi M. Subjective symptoms, sleeping problems, and cognitive performance in subjects living near mobile phone base stations. Occup Environ Med [Internet]. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd; 2006 [cited 2018 Feb 5]; 63: 307–13. doi: 10.1136/oem.2005.020784.

180 Scientist and Doctors Call For A Moratorium

Scientists are concerned as well. More than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries [14], have recommended a temporary ban on the roll-out of 5G technology until its potential hazards on human health and the environment have been fully evaluated by scientists independent of the telecommunication industry.

Footnote 14. 180scientists. Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G [Internet]. [cited 2018 Feb 2]. Available 2018 Feb 2, from https://tinyurl.com/ycx5ngnx (unfortunately link doesn't work)
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 am

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
Exposure to 60 GHz Millimeter-Wavelength Radiation

"60GHz causes the rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule to spin,
thus inhibiting the ability of hemoglobin to properly uptake these oxygen molecules"

What kind of Theoretical Science nonsense are you promoting?

rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule

You've never seen an electron nor an oxygen molecules; this is called SCIENCE FICTION; yet here you are spinning pseudoscience for 5G Fear Mongering.

rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule.  bahaha

What’s the point of his post to promote electrons or that 5G isn’t repurposed tv signals. Also just because their “science” explanation isn’t correct doesn’t mean there aren’t negative effects. Most these studies are testing cause and effect of waves and then they put their official explanation to sound smart. That doesn’t mean the negative effects aren’t real but why they believe they are happening isn’t 100% correct. How they explain poison is effective is through atoms and molecules does that mean poison doesn’t/can’t kill people? The current science explanation of how electricity works isn’t correct but does that mean electricity isn’t real? You are cherry picking statements and warping it into arguments Mark and others aren’t even making. Please provide evidence that they are repurposing old tv signals because it’s obviously that isn’t the case. 600MHz does not equal 60 GHz so let’s just put them into Hz.

600,000,000 Hz =/= 60,000,000,000 Hz
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:48 pm

Excellent article, https://www.saferemr.com/2017/08/5g-wireless-technology-millimeter-wave.html

"In sum, the peer-reviewed research demonstrates that short-term exposure to low-intensity millimeter wave (MMW) radiation not only affects human cells, it may result in the growth of multi-drug resistant bacteria harmful to humans. Since little research has been conducted on the health consequences from long-term exposure to MMWs, widespread deployment of 5G or 5th generation wireless infrastructure constitutes a massive experiment that may have adverse impacts on the public’s health." (emphasis added)

Also from the article:

"Morphological, functional and biochemical studies conducted in humans and animals revealed that millimeter waves caused changes in the body manifested in structural alterations in the skin and internal organs, qualitative and quantitative changes of the blood and bone marrow composition and changes of the conditioned reflex activity, tissue respiration, activity of enzymes participating in the processes of tissue respiration and nucleic metabolism. The degree of unfavorable effect of millimeter waves depended on the duration of the radiation and individual characteristics of the organism." (emphasis added)

The conducted investigations showed that the irradiation of animals by millimeter waves caused changes of the processes of oxidative phosphorylation in the liver, kidneys, heart and brain of the animals. The irradiation inhibited the oxygen consumption rate...." (emphasis added)
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:22 am

Admin wrote:

Was just getting ready to post this.
As usual you are on top of it!

Thanks Eric! Some friends have mentioned getting an oxygen tank for reserve.

Turning off your 5g radio on your modem is also a good idea. Instructions on jootube as are instructions for turning off 5g capabilities on your hand chip device.

Elderberry Syrup keeps viri from entering your cells also so that is handy to have on hand as well.
And now food since they are verging on martial law bs.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:31 am

I feel compelled to establish in the record in this thread, that Just Vital has used the same tactic he did here, in which he attempted to impugn the contents of a documentary over a one minute segment he alleges throws the whole video's content into doubt (i.e., setting up a strawman in an effort to keep others from watching it, imo)

My purpose is so that others in this thread, coming upon the above exchange in which he attempted to impugn a shared video in this thread, might be aware that he employed the exact same tactic in a completely unrelated thread within a couple day span; i.e., over at the thread, All Governments are Owned by Banks!.

See, https://ifers.123.st/t244-all-governments-are-owned-by-banks

He thinks to lay a trap over there with this: "What I don't understand though is why the maker of this video added footage of the fake terrorist attacks like the Bataclan, Nice and Charlie Hebdo (from 1:23). This makes me skeptical about (some) the other footage as well."

The video in question chronicles archival video footage of France, circa 60's/70's, against what France looks like today.

You can see he claims three recent well known psyops; "Bataclan, Nice and Charlie Hebdo." He then claims that "this makes me skeptical about (some) the other footage as well."

That other video is a minute, fifty-five seconds long, good grief.

See the chink in his armor? The three psyops are very recent; as in the now; they are nowhere close to the 60's, or the 70's. So his attempt to impugn failed every bit as miserably as the same tactic employed in this thread. Members should be made aware of such tactics employed over more than one thread, imo.

[edit] You can see at that other thread that Just Vital hadn't made any comments in it prior to my own post there today; to which he promptly engaged.

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum