IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 7 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by susie Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:54 am

FCC to approve 5G network despite military saying it will harm GPS

The Federal Communications Commission is set to approve a new 5G cellular network despite claims from the Department of Defense that it will interfere with Global Positioning System (GPS) services.

FCC Chairman Ajit Pai today asked fellow commissioners to approve an "application to deploy a low-power terrestrial nationwide network in the L-Band that would primarily support 5G and Internet of Things services." The application is from Ligado, formerly known as LightSquared, which for nearly a decade has sought permission to build a wireless network using frequencies near those used for GPS. A previous failure to obtain FCC approval helped push LightSquared into bankruptcy.
Further Reading
DOD joins fight against 5G spectrum proposal, citing risks to GPS

The FCC said its draft order would "ensure that adjacent band operations, including GPS, are protected from harmful interference." Pai said the FCC has "compiled an extensive record, which confirms that it is in the public interest to grant Ligado's application while imposing stringent conditions to prevent harmful interference." He continued:Although I appreciate the concerns that have been raised by certain Executive Branch agencies, it is the Commission's duty to make an independent determination based on sound engineering. And based on the painstaking technical analysis done by our expert staff, I am convinced that the conditions outlined in this draft order would permit Ligado to move forward without causing harmful interference. For example, the draft order would authorize downlink operations at a power level that represents a greater than 99 percent reduction from what Ligado proposed in its 2015 application.

Although I appreciate the concerns that have been raised by certain Executive Branch agencies, it is the Commission's duty to make an independent determination based on sound engineering. And based on the painstaking technical analysis done by our expert staff, I am convinced that the conditions outlined in this draft order would permit Ligado to move forward without causing harmful interference. For example, the draft order would authorize downlink operations at a power level that represents a greater than 99 percent reduction from what Ligado proposed in its 2015 application.

Secretary of Defense objected

Ligado already "reached co-existence agreements with the five major GPS device manufacturers," resulting in the guard band and other commitments, Ligado said in an FCC filing. To create the guard band, Ligado said it gave up its "terrestrial rights to one-fourth of its licensed spectrum."

In a November 2019 letter to Pai, US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said: "there are too many unknowns and the risks are far too great to federal operations to allow Ligado's proposed system to proceed. All independent and scientifically valid testing and technical data shows the potential for widespread disruption and degradation of GPS services from the proposed Ligado system. This could have a significant negative impact on military operations, both in peacetime and war."

Pai's proposal is expected to be adopted by the full commission. Commissioners can submit their votes at any time because the item was put on circulation instead of being scheduled for one of the FCC's monthly meetings.

Consumer-advocacy group Public Knowledge commended Pai's action today, saying "the FCC has worked to both protect incumbent GPS users while allowing for pro-competitive commercial licensing of spectrum." Public Knowledge previously told the FCC that the Department of Defense has raised "repeated objections without new engineering evidence." By intervening directly in the FCC proceeding, the DOD also violated "the legal requirement that NTIA (National Telecommunications and Information Administration) acts as the coordinator and representative of the Executive Branch on matters relating to federal spectrum use," Public Knowledge said.

Ligado obviously welcomed Pai's decision today and said "the FCC's dedicated staff has repeatedly shown its commitment to science-based, engineering-driven decision making." Ligado also said its lower mid-band spectrum will be important for deploying 5G across wide distances and to indoor spaces. While 5G can be deployed on any spectrum, the biggest speed gains are provided on millimeter-wave frequencies, which don't travel as far as lower frequencies and are easily blocked by walls and other obstacles. Low- and mid-band spectrum doesn't have that problem.

"As Ericsson and Nokia technical studies on our proposed network deployment have shown, the superior propagation characteristics of our spectrum will improve mobile 5G coverage—both outdoor and indoor—and in doing so, accelerate the deployment of 5G networks," Ligado said. Nokia and Ericsson are partnering with Ligado on technical and commercial plans.

Ligado previously planned a 4G network, but the years-long delay resulted in the switch to 5G.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 7 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by susie Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:18 pm

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 7 06a98b10
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:25 pm

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 7 Fd2de410
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:28 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm

Electromagnetic Grid Nearing Completion.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:01 pm

mention of Skull & Bones @ coded time
Mention of “33” @ coded time.

Yes, controlled op using gematria coding.

Last edited by susie on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:07 am

susie wrote:
I think these guys are themselves Controlled opposition, here's why...

They usually get one hooked with lets say around 95% truth, then later when their video is about to end, they make a comment demonizing Hitler again, which raised a red flag for me.

These two guys are aware that the so-called history which gets taught at school, is complete bs, yet they still repeat the same lies about Hitler, obviously they too are controlled.
notdownunder
notdownunder

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:26 pm

notdownunder wrote:
susie wrote:

They usually get one hooked with lets say around 95% truth, then later when their video is about to end, they make a comment demonizing Hitler again, which raised a red flag for me.

These two guys are aware that the so-called history which gets taught at school, is complete bs, yet they still repeat the same lies about Hitler, obviously they too are controlled.

So add me to your list of controlled op since BEFORE I JOINED HERE I TOO ASSUMED THAT SAME STORYLINE.  AND I LIVED ON A SPINNING BALL BEFORE I JOINED SO THROW ME OUT!

You folks act like EVERYONE should be as enlightened as you are.  I, re-educate these people instead of throwing all their information in the bin.  Through this “exercise” I have taught many the additional Freemasonic deceptions.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:21 am

susie wrote:
notdownunder wrote:
susie wrote:

So add me to your list of controlled op since BEFORE I JOINED HERE I TOO ASSUMED THAT SAME STORYLINE.  AND I LIVED ON A SPINNING BALL BEFORE I JOINED SO THROW ME OUT!

You folks act like EVERYONE should be as enlightened as you are.  I, re-educate these people instead of throwing all their information in the bin.  Through this “exercise” I have taught many the additional Freemasonic deceptions.
Susie, I wasn't referring to you at all, sorry if it came across that way.
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teslarulez Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:53 am

I think there must be factions within in the controlled opposition in itself fighting each other  or   they are using their main principle rule control the masses through chaos scratch
Teslarulez
Teslarulez

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri May 01, 2020 5:39 pm

https://www.scribd.com/document/339826676/Why-We-Should-Oppose-5G-on-Health-Grounds

5G would greatly extend the current polity of the Federal Communications Commission for the MANDATORY IRRADIATION OF THE PUBLIC with radiofrequency radiation without adequate prior study of the potential health impact and without adequate prior assurance of safety.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 02, 2020 10:22 pm

Military Weaponry
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 02, 2020 10:44 pm

PROJECT BIZARRE
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Teslarulez wrote:I think there must be factions within in the controlled opposition in itself fighting each other  or   they are using their main principle rule control the masses through chaos scratch

They must work for the Govt judging from all the PROJECTS they have using microwave frequencies and technologies. DARPA bots?? lol
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 02, 2020 10:58 pm

Embassy Employees Illness from Weaponized Microwaves?
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 09, 2020 3:31 pm

CNN 1985 - BRAGS F V G E E IS A NEW WEAPON - "IT WOULD LITERALLY COOK HUMANS!"
@2 min - "IT WOULD LITERALLY COOK HUMANS"
@6.41 - "TO BUILD AND TO TEST A MIND INTERFERENCE MACHINE"

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun May 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Instincts, better than humans
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun May 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Dangers of Cell Towers for Migratory Birds

Apparently the harm to nature and wildlife has been studied and ignored.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed May 13, 2020 1:54 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm

susie wrote:

"Fiction will kill us all!"

Last edited by Just Vital on Tue May 19, 2020 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue May 19, 2020 2:54 am

Just Vital wrote:
susie wrote:

"Fiction will kill us al!"

Personal opinions are of no value on this research forum.
Please follow the rules and guidelines of IFERS.
When posting, present research, facts and proof.
Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am

Realearth wrote:

Peace

You are defending this documentary that shows NO facts or proof of what it is claiming - and uses the word APOCALYPS in it's title?

"Fiction will kill us all" is just a quote that is summarizing this psyop-doc.

Peace.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu May 21, 2020 3:32 am

Just Vital wrote:
Realearth wrote:

Peace

You are defending this documentary that shows NO facts or proof of what it is claiming - and uses the word APOCALYPS in it's title?

"Fiction will kill us all" is just a quote that is summarizing this psyop-doc.

Peace.

Please read Senate Bill 637, tell us, what makes this Bill fiction, with no proof or facts as you say.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 7 Empty NYC public trans using UV lights to kill you... i mean UV lights to kill virus

Post by TimCoady30 Thu May 21, 2020 2:18 pm

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/20/21265221/nyc-mta-ultraviolet-light-uvc-coronavirus-disinfect-puro-pictures
“What we are doing here is reducing the level of the virus in subways, and therefore decreasing the risk of anybody catching COVID-19 on the subway.” Are humans now the virus?? Says they will only operate UV beams at night but we all know that shit ain't true smh.

TimCoady30

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 23, 2020 1:42 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum