IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 2 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Realearth Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:20 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:From what Ive read, the negative health effects from 5G frequencies will be way more pronounced than from current EMFs.
And guess where the technology was created? Yep Israel by JEWS!

Looks like the JWO is getting impatient with the slow-kill option and would like to speed it up a little.

A lady in the UK was sectioned under  the mental health act for telling her GP that she was experiencing health issues since a tower was erected near her home.

Thank you for your opinions, this is of much interest to many.
Have you been able to accumulate any evidence or reports of experiments or population studies about side effects of 5G transmissions?
Realearth
Realearth

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 2 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by jewry/trannywood Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Yes experiments exist on the frequencies used. Will post some here shortly.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:37 am

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11855293

And a startpage.com searxh.can find many experiments carried out wuth similar frequencies. They will not need large cell towers with 5g lots of very small antennas will be required, potentially on telegraph poles or lamposts. Its a large human experiment. But dont be fearfull, that just leads to learned helplessness. Be informed. Take steps to minimise potential harm.
This reminds me of the Terminator movies, Skynet. All electronic smart (should read dumb) devices communicating with each other. One day to include the human RFID chip.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 am

A great read.

https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Thanks for moving this to the correct place, @Admin
Sorry for not noticing the existing thread.

jewry/trannywood

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:43 pm

nice to see that there are ppl fighting this shit, and even nicer to see that the politicians arnt to dumb to understand it.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by siriusrising777 Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:07 am

I recently wrote to my UK local authority demanding under the Freedom of Information Act that they release all details for the plans to unfold 5g in my town. The reply came back that there are no plans to unfold 5g in the town. However, right outside my window are LCD street lamps which will be the principal means of distributing 5g in towns and cities.

siriusrising777

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:54 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:58 pm

dEVIL's advocate:

Are cellular phone frequencies 3G, 4G, 5G, Gee wiz (cellular broadcasting towers) the latest excuse for the degradation apparent within the
human genome caused by generational eating of another animals DNA?

Are we supposed to put "blood in our oatmeal"?

• Faith in Creationism, the HE God gave you the clean and unclean animals for food

• Theory of Evolution, requires you an APE like creature to consume flesh and blood

Did your heart disease, cancer, diabetes, hair loss, poor eyesight, hearing loss, tooth decay, obesity, come from non-ionizing radiation (light)?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:55 am

For me it looks like another conspiracy trauma with "massive invisible killing danger". Similar as agendas of fake asteroids, chemtrails, viruses, smog etc.
And still all those people are ok to stand there and make movie about it, usually not protecting them selves against this danger from which they try to warn other people.

If i can, i try to not attend drama world, the Biggest Lie in Human History is still hard enough for people to understand.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:00 am

Real World wrote:
it looks like another conspiracy trauma
"massive invisible killing danger"

There are two (2) interesting things about these "invisible killers" and their impact on the environment:

1)  The shills that arrive to promote fear-mongering based on scientism.

2)  The foliage, such as trees, flowers and seeds that continue to flourish, year after year.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Schpankme wrote:
2)  The foliage, such as trees, flowers and seeds that continue to flourish, year after year.

I remember this video from a time ago. People claim the sprouts grow away from the router because of wifi, but this is ofcourse explained because plants always grow towards the light. If they positioned the router between the sprouts and the light source, they should grow towards the router. Note that the sprouts grow like nothing is effecting them.

I think this: frequenties like 4/5G or wifi can really be harmfull, if you actually BELIEVE it is harmfull. If you think that everyday when you wake up you are surrounded by 'invisible killers', and you live in fear, that will have a tremondous effect on (mental) health.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:20 pm

Just Vital wrote:
router wifi
sprouts grow
nothing is effecting them

4G/5G or wifi
if you actually BELIEVE
you are surrounded by 'invisible killers'
and you live in fear
that will have a tremendous effect on (mental) health

Cellular Towers are normally placed at the highest points on ISLANDS (Papeete, Tahiti, Phuket, Hawaii, Japan, Bora Bora, U.S. Virgin Islands) so that the signal maybe broadcast across the whole of the island.  Tourism might be effected if  'invisible killers'  were destroying the foliage of these Islands.  Qu'est-ce que c'est

The world's first publicly available 4G-LTE service:

• 2009, Scandinavian capitals of Stockholm and Oslo
  • 2011, South Korea
  • 2011, Hungary
  • 2012, United Kingdom
  • 2012, United States

Life in the midst
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 2 Life_i10

Cellular Phone and WIFI signals are all around the places we inhabit. (Las Vegas Concierge | Tahiti Village)
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 2 Lasveg10

French Polynesia: Bora Bora
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 2 Cellto12
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:04 am

5G covers 600-700 MHz bands and the 50 GHz millimeter-wave end of the spectrum.  850 MHz was the first cellular band in the US.

The FCC cellular assignments in the US utilize the following frequency bands:

600 MHz (5G Re-Packed TV Channels)
   700 MHz (5G Former Analog TV Channels)
   850 MHz (4G Cellular Channels)

FCC Frees Up More Money for TV Station Re-pack
In 1996, within the US, they saw the final push to Digital Television (Cable) so that more than 1,500 cities in 37 states and Puerto Rico could "re-pack" into 5G Cellular using the currently allocated TV frequencies.  That's twenty three years (23) it took to complete the, "Transition Scheduling Plan and the Commission’s rules, procedures, and systems are operating as designed and anticipated." ~ said, the Incentive Auction Task Force and Media Bureau

"According to National Association of Broadcasters the FCC was authorized to repack the television band by assigning television stations to new channels."

Why use 600-700 MHz?
These signals penetrate buildings and walls easily and to cover larger geographic areas with less infrastructure (relative to frequencies in higher bands).

600-700 MHz, Television bands, OK?

600-700 MHz, 5G bands, "invisible killers"?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon May 13, 2019 5:44 pm

This documentary is supposed to awaken people of the dangers of 5G. I watched it, and it is 1+ hour long video filled with fear propaganda – brought by some curious figures including David Icke. From 1.01.50 they out of the sudden start promoting satellites, the moonlanding and spacetravel.

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 am

Does anyone here have antheories on why they are trying to ban smoking around the world?

Smoking obviously fits into affecting our health and killing us of faster, so I would have thought they would be encouraging that on us, like they did with Doctors promoting smoking and the similar propangada.

But for some reason they are trying to make the world smoke free.

Could smoking and the toxins it realises into the air have something to do with 5G and act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

I'm not making any claims, just questioning something I see as an anomaly

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Saw a nice theory about that not to long ago . Basically saying that nicotine in the blood acts as a pesticide and kills the freeze dried pathogens the bastards spray on us in their chemtrailing . Food for thought .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Alpha wrote:
smoking [acts as an impediment for 5G]

RedorBlue wrote:
nicotine in the blood kills pathogens

SMOKING protects from 5G and Pathogens

The majority of Chinese People smoke; they must be well protected.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm

there could be numerous reasons/theories why they are "banning" smoking around the world.

1. to give the illusion a single fuck is given about you, the people;
2. given that stress is the main cause of DIS-EASE, anything that might reduce your stress can actually be beneficial (to a certain degree);
3. to further the fear propaganda that people are dying from their cigarettes (instead of their placebo, fear of dying is related to not being able to breath hence long cancer - reference to Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer) you'd need to make it believable;
4. to eventually raise the price with even more "taxes" (tax = government robbing their civilians blind) even further;
5. ...

There are numerous more direct influences that will harm your body, be it acidic stuff you put into or onto your body or fear (=stress) for basically anything nowadays. 5G is another apocalyptic story (like the chemtrails you're mentioning) which they want you to adopt in order to limit yourself even further. Now, I do understand that microwave radiation is not likely beneficial for electromagnetic creatures; yet I do not think it will be your downfall (I see birds sitting on or near cell phone towers, which I presume to be much more susceptible).

I'd rather be interested in that Israelis would be the creator of this 5G network where Israel implemented restrictions on the use of it in "their" "own" land...
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:52 pm

RedorBlue wrote:Saw a nice theory about that not to long ago . Basically saying that nicotine in the blood acts as a pesticide and kills the freeze dried pathogens the bastards spray on us in their chemtrailing . Food for thought .

Thanks for the reply.

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
smoking [acts as an impediment for 5G]

RedorBlue wrote:
nicotine in the blood kills pathogens

SMOKING protects from 5G and Pathogens

The majority of Chinese People smoke; they must be well protected.

You have edited my comment to be taken out of context, I asked a question, never said "acts"

MMDC wrote:there could be numerous reasons/theories why they are "banning" smoking around the world.

1. to give the illusion a single fuck is given about you, the people;
2. given that stress is the main cause of DIS-EASE, anything that might reduce your stress can actually be beneficial (to a certain degree);
3. to further the fear propaganda that people are dying from their cigarettes (instead of their placebo, fear of dying is related to not being able to breath hence long cancer - reference to Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer) you'd need to make it believable;
4. to eventually raise the price with even more "taxes" (tax = government robbing their civilians blind) even further;
5. ...  

There are numerous more direct influences that will harm your body, be it acidic stuff you put into or onto your body or fear (=stress) for basically anything nowadays. 5G is another apocalyptic story (like the chemtrails you're mentioning) which they want you to adopt in order to limit yourself even further. Now, I do understand that microwave radiation is not likely beneficial for electromagnetic creatures; yet I do not think it will be your downfall (I see birds sitting on or near cell phone towers, which I presume to be much more susceptible).

I'd rather be interested in that Israelis would be the creator of this 5G network where Israel implemented restrictions on the use of it in "their" "own" land...  

Yea it could be just another form of control over us. It just seems with everything else like vaccines, water, food etc that smoking would also fit the bill. I have never smoked, it was just something I was pondering and thought I'd see if others had any ideas.

As for chemtrails, they are defeinitely spraying stuff in the air, cloud seeding, chaff etc.

Thanks for the reply.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 pm

Alpha wrote:
Could smoking and the toxins it realises into the air have something to do with 5G
act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

Here is exactly what you said; creating a QUESTION shows that you did no research before promoting such nonsense.

Could smoking ... have something to do with 5G
Could smoking ... act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

I restructured your sentence so that it could be easily understood.

Could smoking ... act as an impediment for 5G? Is this nonsense more to your liking?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:09 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Could smoking and the toxins it realises into the air have something to do with 5G
act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

Here is exactly what you said; creating a QUESTION shows that you did no research before promoting such nonsense.

Could smoking ... have something to do with 5G
Could smoking ... act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

I restructured your sentence so that it could be easily understood.

Could smoking ... act as an impediment for 5G?  Is this nonsense more to your liking?

No you have edited it again, here is what I posted:

"Does anyone here have antheories on why they are trying to ban smoking around the world?

Smoking obviously fits into affecting our health and killing us of faster, so I would have thought they would be encouraging that on us, like they did with Doctors promoting smoking and the similar propangada.

But for some reason they are trying to make the world smoke free.

Could smoking and the toxins it realises into the air have something to do with 5G and act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

I'm not making any claims, just questioning something I see as an anomaly"

I have done a lot of study on the effects smoking has on the body and have even worked within the mecical industry. I can guarantee I have studied more on the health risks of smoking than you have. I was asking a question as to why smoking is being banned when it affects many peoples health and if there could potentially be any ties to 5G. I am not promoting anything, I posted in the other conspiracies board to see if anyone else had any theories or ideas on the matter.

You restructured my sentence "smoking [acts as an impediment for 5G]" to make it appear that I was making a claim. My original sentence was easily understandable.

I like a lot of things you post on this forum but your approach is detrimental to the forum at times. This board is for discussion on other conspiracies, hoaxes, myths and lies. Just because you don't agree or care to discuss, doesn't mean you should call someone's question nonsense. Are we not all adults? Shouldn't we be able to have civil discussions?

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:44 am

Alpha wrote:

I'm not making any claims
I have done
I can guarantee
I have studied
I was asking
I am not promoting
I posted
I was making a claim

your approach is detrimental to the forum

Look how when you're muffed the letter "i" starts flowing. How interesting, there was another member last week promoting "Spaceship Earth" with the same "i" writing style.

You said, (paraphrasing) Does SMOKING PROTECT FROM 5G?
Answer: Who in their right-mind writes such nonsense?

You said, "This board is for discussion on other conspiracies, hoaxes, myths and lies."
Answer: Is this forum also to watch you invent "conspiracies, hoaxes, myths and lies"?

You said, "your approach is detrimental to the forum"
Answer: People who promote nonsense are detrimental to this forum. You will notice my humorous comment about Smoking Chinese and not using the word nonsense; unfortunately, you needed to inform me about taking you out of context.

As to 5G, this is the OLD frequencies used by the Television broadcasting channels, in use for the last 60 years.
Now you can ask; does smoking protect from the TV broadcasting frequencies?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:15 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:

I'm not making any claims
I have done
I can guarantee
I have studied
I was asking
I am not promoting
I posted
I was making a claim

your approach is detrimental to the forum

Look how when you're muffed the letter "i" starts flowing.  How interesting, there was another member last week promoting "Spaceship Earth" with the same "i" writing style.

You said, (paraphrasing) Does SMOKING PROTECT FROM 5G?
Answer: Who in their right-mind writes such nonsense?

You said, "This board is for discussion on other conspiracies, hoaxes, myths and lies."
Answer: Is this forum also to watch you invent "conspiracies, hoaxes, myths and lies"?

You said, "your approach is detrimental to the forum"
Answer: People who promote nonsense are detrimental to this forum.  You will notice my humorous comment about Smoking Chinese and not using the word nonsense; unfortunately, you needed to inform me about taking you out of context.

As to 5G, this is the OLD frequencies used by the Television broadcasting channels, in use for the last 60 years.
Now you can ask; does smoking protect from the TV broadcasting frequencies?

I'm not muffed, whatever that means, I just pointed out that my comment was edited, structured in a way that appears to show I was making a claim. That may have not been your intention, but that is how it is formatted.

I never said "SMOKING PROTECTS FROM 5G", I was asking why they are banning smoking and if there could be a connection to 5G. I'm sure you are aware that smoking causes health risks and I was looking for reasons as to why our health is such a concern when it comes to smoking. I was wondering if maybe 5G had something to do with it. Where does asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment, imply that it acts as some sort of protection?

I am not inventing anything, smoking is hazardous to many peoples lives and it is being banned around the world. That is a fact and it seems strange to me.

Pointing out that smoking is hazardous to peoples lives is not nonsense. There will certainly be reasons as to why it is being done. We may never know, but I am free to question these things. You make think that asking a question if there maybe a connection is nonsense, and that is your right, but it is also my right to ask questions. There is a big difference from my post to your restructed "smoking [acts as an impediment for 5G]".

As to 5G, show me where I claimed smoking protects. You also claimed I did no research, so I'll kindly ask you to prove that claim.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:42 am

Alpha wrote:
As to 5G, show me where I claimed smoking protects

You must have missed the word "Paraphrasing - Protect"?

Let's use your own words:

Can you explain what is meant by this sentence?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum