IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by RedorBlue Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:32 pm

The human eye has the ability to resolve an object of around 1 arcsec if I recall correctly. Therefore this is not dependent on distance but on the apparent angular size of the object .

Atmospheric conditions will obviously affect the eyes ability to discern objects.

Do you think there is a difference between between a space ballers eyes and everyone else?

Why don't you have a look at perspective?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 Empty Seeing Stars

Post by Brian Johnston Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Not sure if this was discussed, but something struct me recently. We talk about the fake moon landing and fake space photos (images) as there are no stars. From Earth, we see all kinds of stars.

Now, what really threw me was video footage that Eric Dubay uses, of a balloon cam, showing how flat earth looks from 130,000 feet. As the video plays and the angle shifts a bit, you can see more blackness (space, plasma, whatever it is). HOWEVER, there are NO STARS showing.

Are stars (whatever they are) something only seen from Earth? What would be the cause of this, and does this suggest there are no starts from way above, but seen only way below?

Brian Johnston

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:39 pm

Brian Johnston wrote:Not sure if this was discussed, but something struct me recently. We talk about the fake moon landing and fake space photos (images) as there are no stars. From Earth, we see all kinds of stars.

Now, what really threw me was video footage that Eric Dubay uses, of a balloon cam, showing how flat earth looks from 130,000 feet. As the video plays and the angle shifts a bit, you can see more blackness (space, plasma, whatever it is). HOWEVER, there are NO STARS showing.

Are stars (whatever they are) something only seen from Earth? What would be the cause of this, and does this suggest there are no starts from way above, but seen only way below?

Is it a balloon cam at night?
Otherwise it will be below the sun with the stars beyond maybe?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Johnston Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:06 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote: Is it a balloon cam at night? Otherwise it will be below the sun with the stars beyond maybe?

It's 1:10 going in... play for 10 or seconds. Yes, the Sun is above the clouds, but it pans to the left where it looks pretty black, but no stars. I didn't know if there was something about our atmosphere that allowed us to see the stars... to be able to see their light frequencies, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecnlz7SXDCk

Brian Johnston

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 pm

I watched the video, and yes it's black with no stars. Something Ive noticed is at dusk when it is still plenty of light about the evening Stars are very bright. Like they just sort of turn on at a specific time, not so much a contrast thing? Maybe stars aren't shining round the clock but come on at a given time?

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthias Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Are there any sources out there that talk about daylight not being the product of the sun? I know there are ancient civilizations that believed that daylight and sunlight are uncorrelated. I just never came across any FE material that actually considered this phenomena. I'm also very interested in experiments one could deliver to proof and explore this point. I myself haven't come up with any idea of that sort, my mind just doesn't work that way. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers!

Matthias

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Aurora Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Can anyone explain continental drift?
Has it actually been scientifically measured to be the case?
Why are the so-called continents shaped in the way they are?
Was the plane flat earth once one piece of land, and the rest was waters?
Maybe earth is not flat because of mountains and terrain, but the waters that the uneven earth rests upon is absolutely level waters. Flat and plane to see.
Is earth one huge gigantic mountain that just sinks deeper into the waters, as it is eternally creating itself out of itself?
Floating like icebergs do?

I quest upon these thoughts like a child would.
In awe and wonder...
To experience it for myself as myself.

Continental drift...
Any thoughts on this?
Someone here must have some...
I don't see anything related to this topic at IFERS

And btw...
Spring equinox blessings from the South.
Autumn equinox blessings to the North.
Thank you IFERS for your hard work and dedication.
Jack Aurora
Jack Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Continental drift is a theory . Earthquakes occur where they should not according to the theory , such as the mag 6 earthquake in Melbourne Oz yesterday in the middle of a continental plate

At uni in the 90's we were shown a map of current theoretical plate movements. Prof also discussed satellite data of plate movement . Did they agree - short answer was no they did not.

My opinion .Waters above and below . Maybe land masses are "icebergs" floating in the waters , movement caused by the great currents / gyres. All driven by our sun.

Volcanic activity and earthquakes were supposed to be dying out as the earth cooled , taught this in the 70s at school.

The sun is now white - used to be yellow up to about 20yrs ago. Sun heats up - vulcanism and quakes increase. Vulcanism increases and drives up the CO2 in the atmosphere.

Wegeners theories on continental drift were also backed by Einstein. That's enough for me to discount it.

RedorBlue

Admin, Jack Aurora and Witness like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Aurora Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Awesome thanks. Theory = Stinky
Added to my blacklist of so called theories.

The Australian shamans call themselves Clever Fellas.
And they say that everything is Clever Water.
I trust the word of a man that knows what is known.

Hermes write about the first element, that something was neglected at its creation, and the second element was created to subdue the first.

Hydrogen and Oxygen right?
Hydrogen went boom, and two Oxygens combined to create the calming waters?
Contained so it doesn't go unstable? In a firmament dome something?

Since then it's been a game of pressure vs release. Always finding equilibrium somehow between the waters up and the waters down. And here we are, somehow exactly in the vector equilibrium centre of it all. Mysteriously...here.

Clever water says the clever fella...
Jack Aurora
Jack Aurora

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 Empty Help needed. Trying to locate a video from Eric Dubay

Post by CHIPSTERO7 Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:26 am

Dubay speaks about how the Sun shrinks (or goes oblong) when it goes below the horizon, implying that the Sun is local. I need to find it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

CHIPSTERO7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:29 am

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 89302a11

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

brazzinho, Tree, Brian Johnston, Bicenie, Witness and comradelevelplane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicenie Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Beautiful videos with such a clear explanation (and music), thanks for all that. In some videos the Sun and the Moon are close to the camera level. How did you and others found them to be discs, not spheres? Can they be circled around by a camera attached on stg?

Bicenie

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIPSTERO7 Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:57 pm

Admin wrote:Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 89302a11

Thank you.

CHIPSTERO7

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 17 Empty Just a question I have been trying to have answered for a while

Post by Abioseh Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:33 pm

I'm not going to pretend to believe in flat earth theory, but I am also not here to troll anyone. I am here for one simple question. If the Earth is flat, why can't I see Europe or Asia from coastal US with a telescope, but I can see the sun in detail, and planets like Venus, Saturn and Mars, which are all globular? I've posted this in a few different forums and haven't gotten a response, curious to hear one

Abioseh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Johnston Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:54 pm

Abioseh wrote:I'm not going to pretend to believe in flat earth theory, but I am also not here to troll anyone. I am here for one simple question. If the Earth is flat, why can't I see Europe or Asia from coastal US with a telescope, but I can see the sun in detail, and planets like Venus, Saturn and Mars, which are all globular? I've posted this in a few different forums and haven't gotten a response,  curious to hear one

Sea level differences account for some of it, whether you're higher or lower... then you have atmospheric conditions (consider fog and smog). I'm sure others will pipe in with some information. As a good example, often you cannot see even across the great lakes (with a telescope) due to the atmosphere, but on the rare clear day you can (e.g., 50 miles away). Imagine trying to see a few thousand miles away... that's one good telescope! You can see in the night sky because of the darkness, but what you are looking at (stars and planets) are not millions or trillions of miles away... if so, you wouldn't be able to zoom up on them. I won't go into that aspect further as others with more knowledge on the subject can add to this.

Brian Johnston

Oliver_Bestfall and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:39 pm

Abioseh wrote:I'm not going to pretend to believe in flat earth theory, but I am also not here to troll anyone. I am here for one simple question. If the Earth is flat, why can't I see Europe or Asia from coastal US with a telescope, but I can see the sun in detail, and planets like Venus, Saturn and Mars, which are all globular? I've posted this in a few different forums and haven't gotten a response,  curious to hear one

Yes.  You can see the Sun.  But would you be willing to consider that the Sun may be closer than Asia?  Would you be willing to assess the evidence that a "Global" Conspiracy has purposefully and systematically derailed the entire basis of human knowledge?

Take some time and watch Eric Dubay's 200 Proofs.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

CajunPie, tycho_brahe and Brian Johnston like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowbutsure Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:58 am

Can you prove the Sun,  Moon, "planets" and stars are globular? And not just circular?

The sun moon "planets" and stars seem to be alot smaler and closer than they say, and we have no proof that "outerspace" and "solarsystem" is anything but lies from fremason astronots.

This is a quick explaination of the flat Earth model.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM

Here is a good video to learn about perspective.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ppPXChyTo&feature=youtu.be

And 2 more about the Sun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ftNrTCBBw&feature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE&feature=youtu.be

Slowbutsure

tycho_brahe and Bicenie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowbutsure Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:00 am

First we could see ships disappearing over the horizon.
Then we could see the curvature from a plane.
Then we got a gopro curve from "the edge of space"(redbull jump).
Then ppl started sending amature ballons and rockets to almost the same hight as the redbull jump and found no curve.
Now we got Neil degrass tyson admiting we cant see the curve from "the edge of space".

Talk about moving the goalpost.

So if you cant see the curve from "the edge of space " why would you belive you see it from the ground when boats disappear? Boats clearly disappear because of perspective, and so do other things as well, thats why you cant see Europe or Asia.

Slowbutsure

susie, Oliver_Bestfall and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:04 am

You went from zero responses to your question from multiple forums to receiving 3 quick replies with great content. Take your time before you respond. The 200 proofs video was a 3 day journey for me. Again take your time. I curiously await your response.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

susie, Oliver_Bestfall and Slowbutsure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Johnston Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:58 am

[/quote]
Also, the Moon is not solid (plasma or some other material)... when it's up during the daytime, you can see blue through it, which means it's in front of the 'blue.' Also, when it is a crescent moon, you can see a star directly through where the remainder of it would be (likely how the Muslims got their crescent/star symbol).

Brian Johnston

susie and Oliver_Bestfall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:47 am

You answered your own question? You can't see across an ocean with a telescope but you can see the luminaires with one. Horizontal and Vertical have different internal visual barriers if you will, like haze fog pollution but, on foggy polluted day in new york you can't see shit, however if your go on to the roof of a tall building and look up its clear.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

susie, Brian Johnston, Mtngrl918 and stevel69 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by naiveharry Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:16 am

On a flat earth, what would be the purpose of SETI antenna arrays, what are they listening to ?

naiveharry

Brian Johnston likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Johnston Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:18 am

naiveharry wrote:On a flat earth, what would be the purpose of SETI antenna arrays, what are they listening to ?

Those on the other side? Maybe those in other 'eggs'? (see the latest video by Globebusters called 'Light;' 3/4 way through the YouTube version, there's a video they presented on a possible model for our realm and other separated universes, which is a bad term, since universe is supposed to mean 'all that which exists.' which is true, I suppose, of our realm and what we have access to).

Brian Johnston

naiveharry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by naiveharry Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Brian Johnston wrote:
naiveharry wrote:On a flat earth, what would be the purpose of SETI antenna arrays, what are they listening to ?

Those on the other side? Maybe those in other 'eggs'? (see the latest video by Globebusters called 'Light;' 3/4 way through the YouTube version, there's a video they presented on a possible model for our realm and other separated universes, which is a bad term, since universe is supposed to mean 'all that which exists.' which is true, I suppose, of our realm and what we have access to).

I did watch Globebusters video and also checked out original content on Wes Penre website, interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.

naiveharry

Brian Johnston likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:25 am

crap like that is to spend tons of money on their manufacturing corps producing anal smoke application devices. they have one hell of a propaganda budget.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next