IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions

+9
Realearth
RedorBlue
Dual1ty
Oliver_Bestfall
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
bengbeng
Schpankme
Admin
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Empty Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions

Post by Admin Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 am

The following video is a compilation of answers to 32 of the most common questions asked during flat Earth interviews. For the past several years I have done my best to personally and promptly answer every genuine flat Earth question asked of me across all of my social media accounts. I promise to continue answering everyone's flat Earth questions and request that you direct your friends and family to this video and its comments section which I will use as a platform to field further questions and compile a compendium of flat Earth F.A.Q. answers here in this link.

What is your evidence that Earth is not a spinning ball? (0:25)
How do you explain NASA's images and videos of Earth? (22:32)
What about the ISS, Hubble, Moon and Mars Landings? (27:06)
How does gravity work on a flat Earth? (39:11)
What does the flat Earth look like? (45:42)
Where is the edge of the flat Earth? (49:51)
What did early explorers have to say about Antarctica? (56:00)
How do you explain circumnavigation on a flat Earth? (59:24)
How do you explain ships disappearing over the horizon? (1:00:29)
Why can't you see across the ocean with a telescope? (1:03:06)
Are distance photographs the result of a 'mirage'? (1:04:22)
What about the Felix Baumgartner Red Bull dive? (1:07:22)
Are all the planets flat or only the Earth? (1:09:29)
How do you explain eclipses on a flat Earth? (1:14:20)
What is underneath the flat Earth? (1:17:14)
Is there a dome covering the flat Earth? (1:21:05)
How do you explain time-zones on a flat Earth? (1:22:51)
How do you explain seasons on the flat Earth? (1:24:17)
How does flat Earth account for the midnight Sun? (1:26:27)
Why do the Sun/Moon appear bigger on the horizon? (1:28:29)
How do you explain seeing two sunsets from the Burj Khalifa tower? (1:30:27)
Is moonlight really just a reflection of sunlight? (1:34:12)
How do you explain the moon being upside down in the South hemisphere and rightside up in the North? (1:35:34)
How do you explain seeing curvature from a plane window? (1:36:29)
How do you account for satellites, GPS, and Google Earth? (1:38:00)
How do you explain meteors, comets, and craters on a flat Earth? (1:43:03)
How do you explain Foucault Pendulums? (1:47:52)
How do you explain the Coriolis Effect? (1:48:51)
What is the Flat Earth Society? (1:50:43)
Why hasn't anyone blown the whistle on this secret? (1:55:54)
Why does it matter whether or not the Earth is flat? (1:58:31)
Why would they lie to us about the flat Earth? (2:05:54)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

DanielBloom and Scoutpi1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Empty Re: Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions

Post by Schpankme Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 am

Get your flat Earth knowledge direct from Eric Dubay.
Fantastic compilation.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Scoutpi1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Empty Re: Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions

Post by bengbeng Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

i have a question, might be a stupid one but i cant figure it out.
where do the wind come from?or what creates it?

Yes i know, dudiligence.

I googled it, its mostly from the
heating of the sun but altso the rotation of the ball.
I think it might also be the cooling of the moon then
but still whit all that heating and cooling is it enugh to make a storm?

Last edited by bengbeng on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dudiligence)
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Great to listen to, have to turn up the volume a little and pay attention, because you squeeze so much words in a sentence sometimes. Keep it up Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks guys, not entirely sure beng beng, but wind, weather, heat and tidal patterns seem to make far more sense on the flat model than they do a globe. See the models half-way through this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kp0ramXGs Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:19 am

Here are the 35 most common flat earth questions: 1. What does the Flat Earth look like? (0:15) 2. Where’s the edge? (1:09) 3. Where is the Sun on a Flat Earth? (2:07) 4. What about ships disappearing over the horizon? (3:02) 5. Why can’t I see across the oceans? (3:47) 6. How is circumnavigation possible on a Flat Earth? (4:22) 7. What about the Felix Baumgartner Red Bull Jump? (4:57) 8. What is underneath the Flat Earth? (5:45) 9. Does the Flat Earth move? (6:29) 10. What about Satellites, ISS, and the Hubble Space Telescope? (7:23) 11. Why is the Moon upside down in the Southern Hemisphere? (9:02) 12. What about the pictures of Earth from Space? (9:39) 13. Is the Moonlight just reflection of the Sun’s light? (10:52) 14. What about stars and does Outer Space even exist? (12:18) 15. Why do the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size? (13:01) 16. What about eclipses? (13:48) 17. What about the Coriolis Effect? (15:23) 18. Are the other planets flat? (16:26) 19. What about Gravity? (17:26) 20. What about Seasons? (19:29) 21. What about Time Zones? (20:22) 22. What about the Moon and Mars Landings? (21:01) 23. What about seeing the curve from an airplane window? (22:20) 24. What about Foucault’s Pendulum? (23:11) 25. How do you explain North and South on a Flat Earth? (24:03) 26. What about meteors, comets, and craters? (24:55) 27. Is there a dome over the flat Earth? (26:39) 28. Is Flat Earth only for religious people? (27:32) 29. Does the Bible say the Earth is flat? (28:06) 30. What about the Flat Earth Society? (28:52) 31. Who is behind the deception? (30:16) 32. Why would they lie about Flat Earth? (31:17) 33. Are all Scientists, Pilots, Engineers, and members of the Government in on the lie? (32:26) 34. Who is spreading the Flat Earth message? (33:16) 35. Why does it matter if Earth is flat? (34:50) For more info about our flat earth please visit: http://www.TruthCenterResearch.com https://twitter.com/TruthCenter1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:02 pm

I wanted to ask this question publicly to see if Eric, others, agree that we can checkmate the globe meme. Not cheap, probably, but relatively straightforward to checkmate them once and for all if the money can be raised for construction.

The concept is to use water's known property to settle in a level plane over a one mile length, roughly only 17.6 football fields— 5,280 feet per mile, divided by 300 feet per football field, just to give it a bit of mental visual (3rd eye) clarity, since most of us have probably experienced watching a football game up close and personal at some point in our lives.

With current technology, how hard/expensive would it be to build a perfectly level footing, from one end to the other over 1 mile? A bit more complicated than the local carpenter ensuring your house is built on a level foundation, but doable nonetheless, surely.

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Water_10

Same principle as the above pic demonstrates, only rather than the flexible hose over the length of 1 mile, we spend the dollars to build a level foundation over the length of that one mile, using a clear plexiglass(?) tubing material on top of the foundation so that the water in the tube is visible to tourists over the course of the 1 mile level horizontal tube, which will have THREE vertical tubes, versus what is seen in the pic above, which has only a "level" indication given at the two points-- beginning/ending of the level, which is nothing more than a garden hose.

We want to spend some money, hire a minimum of two engineering firms— one to build, one to verify— in order validate with two reputable firms as an added precaution, that our foundation is perfectly level throughout the 1 mile distance. Digital laser levels, and all of measuring/leveling tech available today surely allows men to build a perfectly straight/level foundation for our piping over 1 mile.

Here's where it gets fun, and checkmates Masonic ball meme once and for all (and this is why I'm putting it out there for consideration in the "Questions" thread-- to see if others agree/disagree). All THREE vertical clear tubes are marked an equal distance above the true horizontal plane built over the 1 mile distance. Say we mark all three tubes, 3 feet high from our level foundation, and if the earth is a globe of 24,901 miles circumference, would not the middle vertical tube have water in it roughly 8 inches higher than the two end tubes? Two miles would be more fun, 32 inches missing at the middle tube.

Eight inches per mile, squared— do we all agree we've just checkmated talk of a ball? We don't need many miles to prove plane, we only need one. More would obviously prove more emphatic, but just how much proof do they need?!

Maybe it's silly, but the public practical experiment of a demonstrable fact in nature would not be cheap. Why not build the spirit level in a foot-path setting for people to come walk along (family, school outings, for example), in which parents demonstrate to their children, finally, that we have rock solid proof, Earth Not a Globe, and at that point only the morbidly obtuse argue against the demonstrable proof in nature.

A nice walking path to be sure. If all agree, wouldn't it be nice to raise some money to build a valid practical experiment so that all peoples may come marvel at what is proved? It could only be improved upon, I think, if two tubes are contructed; one N/S, one E/W (after walking the full length of the one, the other tube would be built to form a "T" with the other one resulting in a one mile walk ending with a disply of the middle of the other tube showing the same lack of any curvature as the one just walked. No curvature either direction. Checkmate.

The above assumes men are capable of building a true level foundation 1 mile in length.

Am I way off or does this have merit? I've been thinking about it for some time, but maybe I'm missing something obvious that invalidates the experiment? Costly, yes. But does it serve the purpose?

Look at it this way— Billions to NASA CGI & Stanley Kubrick, too. Or, perhaps, a few million to true Knowledge. Re-channel funds to expunge the liars deceiving us? Asbestos Head 2?

I put this out at the risk of embarrassment to myself. After all, I'm not a Cyborg.

Last edited by markwilson on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:11 pm

markwilson wrote:
checkmate the globe

Sea __ Level on the East Coast and West Coast of North America is the same height; it doesn't matter what undulations you find between the two points.

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Largen12
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:30 pm

markwilson wrote:

With current technology, how hard/expensive would it be to build a perfectly level footing, from one end to the other over 1 mile? A bit more complicated than the local carpenter ensuring your house is built on a level foundation, but doable nonetheless, surely.

This could be a fairly simple experiment that doesn’t cost much. To install fiber optic tubing they use directional bore machines that bore through the earth and pull small flexible ducts for the wires. I don’t see why they couldn’t just use them to create the duct without wire. They only can travel between 500-600 feet so that multiple bore pits will be needed. Because of this accuracy would need to be ensured.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
markwilson wrote:

This could be a fairly simple experiment that doesn’t cost much. To install fiber optic tubing they use directional bore machines that bore through the earth and pull small flexible ducts for the wires. I don’t see why they couldn’t just use them to create the duct without wire. They only can travel between 500-600 feet so that multiple bore pits will be needed. Because of this accuracy would need to be ensured.

Personal preference would be something on top of the ground, only because it would be built as sturdy as possible to make the lasting point that it has been proved conclusively once and for all that the Earth is a plane. If the construction could run the full 6 miles of the Bedford Level, for example, and it was confirmed the foundation a level plane the full length of the construction, nobody could ever again claim sphere. Billions to NASA, why not a few million to erect a memorial to Knowledge showing water's surface does not bend?

Rhetorically, how much distance would such an experiment need to be, to finally convince people that there is no question remaining that the Earth is a plane? They could walk it and experience it with their own eyes. There could be a trolley going the distance for the elderly, concession stands, park, picnics, people throwing a Frisbee.

I recently walked on the beach to the shipwreck of the Peter Iredale. Sitting on the beach since 1906. An old picture of it with a horse and buggy next to it. People out in nature. And all those years later I stood where the horse and buggy was on that beach. Take a look at this picture: https://tinyurl.com/yygtnqj3

Not much of it is left if you care to find pics of what it is now. Soon, it will be gone.

We're getting to the same point, though. A continuous water hose over x miles proving the level found by way of such construction, proves that just as water finds true plane level, it can prove over an expanse of Earth that the Earth, too, is a plane.

We've blown money putting dead politicians on Mount Rushmore, why not memorialize Earth's plane to the happiness of all?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
checkmate the globe

Sea __ Level on the East Coast and West Coast of North America is the same height; it doesn't matter what undulations you find between the two points.

We shouldn't need the construction to prove the point, as understanding the point you make is absolutely valid, but it would be a Bedford Level experiment memorialized if we could construct such a length of plane footing with a water level on top of it, proving to all, the missing peak of curvature between the starting/ending points they thought they should see there, isn't. Either way, yes, they are in checkmate, just without knowing it yet.

It would take away all ambiguity of undulations and show them that man can construct a true plane of given length, and that their laughable attempt to call level, curved, is just a mask hiding the truth they don't want to be revealed to them, for whatever reason.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:00 pm

A project to shut down their talk of the mythological globe paradigm for good. The lexicon is in serious need of repair.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:23 pm

markwilson wrote:
A project to shut down their talk of the mythological globe

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball by Eric Dubay, this doesn't work for you? 200?

You need one more proof (201) in which we should all PAY to produce?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
A project to shut down their talk of the mythological globe

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball by Eric Dubay, this doesn't work for you?  200?

You need one more proof (201) in which we should all PAY to produce?

Not at all. I obviously understand it. I'm talking of a visible project, doable, which would go toward silencing those who say the surface of water bends. Man can form a true plane of whatever the length, with a visible spirit level giving visual confirmation to those who don't understand that what water does in their drinking glass, it does exactly that same thing in a basin of any other size.

Would such a project fall short of the principle espoused, that it would in fact be a visible testament to the knowledge that basin size doesn't mean squat. If it can be done for free, I'm all for that, too.

Would it not be like saying Rowbotham wasted his time to go out and get his feet wet? If Rowbotham had had the funding to build such a project, perhaps the obtuse wouldn't still be saying that water's surface curves 8 inches to the mile squared curvating around a ball. We could all go out and look at it; and then throw the Frisbee around for a few minutes. Nothing more. Have I introduced error, or not. And if I haven't, why criticize a public experiment that could go some ways in dispelling the errant notions of those who haven't understood they've been lied to in the biggest hoax perpetrated on the minds on men?

And frankly, I don't think it's fair to disparage an idea for a physical, visible testament to the truth, under a thread with "Questions" in it. That's why I posted it here. Would the project do what is espoused, or no? In other words, what could the opposition latch on to, to broadcast on the five o'clock national news, to countermand the evidence presented in such a project, as it destroys their ball meme?

We have other public works projects, we've got crap non-art made by welding a bunch of steel together from the 9/11 urban renewal project (a hideously ugly bridge in Omaha), we have dead politicians carved in the mountainside, why not something useful, if you think "useful" is dispelling myths of the past.

[EDIT] Actually, the hideously ugly bridge non-art is on the Iowa side, Council Bluffs. https://tinyurl.com/y6l3a2sf

Last edited by markwilson on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:13 pm

Schpankme wrote:

You need one more proof (201)....

Technically, it's not another proof. It is a project elucidating the truth of one of the 200. Correct?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:46 pm

I agree – elucidation by means of demonstration. I’m not a fan of laser pointers across a lake, personally. There must be a way of doing this on dry land – such as a railroad track, one of the first of Eric’s 200 Proofs.

There is a dead-straight or “dead-nuts” straight run of CSX railroad track between East Arcadia and Laurel Hill, North Carolina, USA, that is said to run about 78.9 miles. I would say that within reason, a few motivated people could demonstrate one of the 200 Proofs on a tangible scale, using perhaps a stretch of just a few miles, with nothing more expensive than a few medium-sized day-glow flags and a telescope.

If there are any motivated individuals in Australia, there is a dead-straight track of almost 300 miles between Loongana, Western Australia and Ooldea, South Australia.

The point is that the 200 Proofs are indeed self-evident, and we do not need to prove the Proofs. But yes, tangible and replicable demonstrations are actually what our International Flat Earth Research Society is supposed to do.

Right?
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:01 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
I agree – elucidation by means of demonstration.  
I agree. The Egyptians, we're told, built massive pyramids at considerable cost. Still there today. And people are still trying to figure out why in the heck so much effort/cost was expended for something of a practical nature, the purpose of whatever the practical use was for, can't quite be fully ascertained today in the face of speculations. Unless they were merely proof of the vanities of bygone elites.

My only point is one, two miles of a significant monument demonstrating water's property to find the level plane, and at the chagrin of the present day elite, can't be all that bad. And 200 years from now, should it survive, people will have no question its purpose. Make it massive, make it in their face, make their lies go away.

They have 24,901 miles of circumference they have commandeered from Truth. Give us one, two.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:07 pm

markwilson wrote:
My only point
a significant monument demonstrating water's property to find the level plane

Suez Canal, is a SEA___LEVEL waterway, that runs 102 miles, north-south across the Isthmus of Suez in Egypt to connect the Mediterranean and the Red Sea. ~ Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com

Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Suez_c10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
My only point
a significant monument demonstrating water's property to find the level plane

Suez Canal, is a SEA___LEVEL waterway, that runs 102 miles, north-south across the Isthmus of Suez in Egypt to connect the Mediterranean and the Red seas. ~ Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com

Gosh, Schpankme, the indoctrinated will only say that the time-lapse footage through the canal does not happen over a plane. They will argue every time that there was no plane datum line, and that what we see in the time-lapse is a ship following the curve of the sphere as it passes through the canal.

An overhead picture of the canal doesn't prove anything of itself. It is not a practical demonstration. The pyramids are a practical demonstration that men knew how to move and work with some pretty big stones back in the day that are still present with us.

In my opinion, the whole point of the exercise is to completely remove any argument that can be made that water can have bendy surface conforming to the imaginary circumference given. The water is above the plane of the project, and the plane is hard-locked to the water directly above it. The water is level over the course of the plane with no hint of curve to be seen. It's probably not ever going to happen but don't act as though it doesn't have a practical demonstration unlike a canal in which people will just tell you that the ship was going over the ball, please.

And as Oliver has said, "But yes, tangible and replicable demonstrations are actually what our International Flat Earth Research Society is supposed to do." Even if we can't fund it presently, we can talk about a day where such testament to Truth is possibly built, can't we? I'm sure you'd agree that what is going on here is the ripple going forward through time. We all know what Google Analytics shows regarding interest in "flat earth" coinciding at the same time Eric published his book.

Why are you taking this position if I may ask? Are you objecting I put it out there in this particular thread? And if the principle involved in such a building project is sound, why protest? Would such project not be more fruitful toward Truth than anything yet offered up by any Potato Head pretending to be sincere, or a Mad Mike playing the part of clown?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:31 pm

An added benefit is that no script-reading weatherman can be trotted out to claim "mirage" or "refraction" by the ones who handed him the script, and who want us to continue in the state of indoctrination believing our perceptions (senses) are being interfered with while overlooking a large body of water, and therefore forget about all this talk about the Earth being built on a horizontal plane.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 pm

markwilson wrote:
what we see in the time-lapse is a ship following the curve of the sphere
Why are you taking this position

Mark, maybe you should start explaining things to Balltards in a different way; keep it at a 6th grade level.  After all, your proposed "water monument" and it's expenditure is only there for the benefit of Balltards.

Suez Canal
Eric Dubay Answers Everyone's Flat Earth Questions Suez_c14
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Mark,

Accumulating the monetary means and political connections required to build a flat monument to span a mile or two, sounds like a bridge too far. I was pointing out that flat monuments already exist:

Stretches of Railroad
Causeway over Lake Pontchartrain
Suez Canal

And there are certainly many, many others. We do not need to build anything -- clear examples of Flat Earth are everywhere.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
Why are you taking this position

Mark, maybe you should start explaining things to Balltards in a different way; keep it at a 6th grade level.  After all, your proposed "water monument" and it's expenditure is only there for the benefit of Balltards.

So a practical demonstration of a demonstrable fact in nature, over the distance sufficient to prove there is no bendy surface water, is above a 6th grade level? And which is it? And if I said to you that any proposed trip down to the "Bedford Level" (I'll use quotation marks there like you did with "water monument"), and any "expenditure is only there for the benefit of Balltards," would you take exception to being told that?

Is the principle the project is built on, correct? If so, why have I had to be insulted now, three times, by your attempts at obfuscating that which is of sound principle? I'm at a loss here. Do you really think I, or anybody else reading here, wouldn't know that the three retorts you used against me— the 200 Proofs video link, a picture of a canal, and a graphic of bendy water, was already information I was aware of?

And I see two now chiding me about a project that can be built, and would demonstrate practically that water doesn't bend. Going down to the railroad tracks, which have no water above them to visually prove plane, watching a time-lapse of the ship going through a canal, or considering what is seen at Lake Pontchartrain— which Soundly has manipulated to support curve— are not the same thing. Curious the Lake Pontchartrain suggestion— especially in light of the fact that from what I've seen the balltards have seized that lake for their own perversions.

Why did Rowbotham get his feet wet? I'm finding it hard to believe that two now are digging in to make light of a practical project which they both know will elucidate practically, in such way that can't be reasoned away, that water's surface doesn't bend to conform to a ball.

Have the fellows at Fe(iron)Core made some real impact as an adjunct to the Toxic Twins Traveling Show with their experiments? And if what I propose is practical, and demonstrates, why a philosophical resistance against what is true in principle?

Are we really going to argue 6th grade level and expenditure, while also specifying that the only benefit of such work is to balltards? How would they be benefited by a demonstration that puts egg all over their faces?

Somebody is employing fuzzy thinking here, and I don't believe it's me, unless you can criticize how the project would harm Knowledge if it were built. Neither of you has said the reason behind the demonstration will not prove what is intended from it. Isn't that correct? Am I an interloper spreading a false basis for practical demonstration?!

And further, from the resistance given here, I dare say the suggestion of doing such a practical, demonstrable project, though using sound principles known to support our position, would obviously be challenged no matter which thread I had chosen to broach the subject in. Am I correct?

Because neither of you has indicated the principle is incorrect (or have I missed it?), or that the project is any more laughable than what the controlled opposition is doing to leave their poo droppings along the path.

Put the thing in "Other Conspiracies" if you think that appropriate, but please don't insult me by posting the things that all of us have already understood through years of study on the issue. One man's practical demonstration, is another man's reason to find fault, is what I'm left thinking.

So if you don't want it here, put it in a corner somewhere else, or delete it.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:Mark,

We do not need to build anything -- clear examples of Flat Earth are everywhere.

You're remark is heretical to practical demonstration of immutable laws in nature, and to science. Please don't say we do not need to build anything without you first proving that what is being proposed is inimical to pursuit of knowledge. Unless, that is, you think all experiments have been completed and there are none left to do time forevermore.

Billions on NASA? Resistance to a mile long level plane used to demonstrate there is no 8 inch peak in the middle of it, or 32 inches over two miles? How badly do you want to shut down the opposition and remove all doubt by way of conclusive proof? Too expensive, you say?

Last edited by markwilson on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:04 pm

I will gladly wear the badge of Heretic anytime. Go ahead and build your monument as an altar and I volunteer to be your first heretical sacrifice.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next