IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 11 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Realearth Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:47 pm

Tree wrote:I’ve been discussing flat earth with my family. They’re coming around to the idea. I’ve noticed a few objections they have and wonder what the best answer/evidence we have for these:
1. How can all countries be in on it, especially regarding GPS with planes. Are they all using United States GPS?
2. Wouldn’t planes notice that they are constantly “turning to the right” if they fly from US to Japan? Even with GPS, they would need to turn more, right?
3. Are there any known whistle blowers?

Thanks for any suggestions on answering these questions. It will help me show them evidence.

Try to keep it simple:
No curvature
GPS is just upgraded Loran plotting system.
Planes don't constantly turn to right. They use dead reckoning as do ships.
Realearth
Realearth

Admin, Just Vital and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 11 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Tree Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:07 pm

Realearth wrote:
Tree wrote:I’ve been discussing flat earth with my family. They’re coming around to the idea. I’ve noticed a few objections they have and wonder what the best answer/evidence we have for these:
1. How can all countries be in on it, especially regarding GPS with planes. Are they all using United States GPS?
2. Wouldn’t planes notice that they are constantly “turning to the right” if they fly from US to Japan? Even with GPS, they would need to turn more, right?

Thanks for any suggestions on answering these questions. It will help me show them evidence.

Try to keep it simple:
No curvature
GPS is just upgraded Loran plotting system.
Planes don't constantly turn to right. They use dead reckoning as do ships.

Gotcha. Good advice. Thanks!
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Marby Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:31 pm

I am very new to this. The FE theory and writing in a forum. Please forgive me if I do something wrong. Introducing myself... I'm a grandmother who has alot of questions. Its taken me 60 odd years to realise that I cant trust anyone any more. I used to just follow on with the norm and trust my leaders, scientists etc. Then I stopped trusting doctors, then I stopped trusting pastors, then I stopped trusting politicians, then I started looking at what I had been told for years and critically examining it myself. Especially the moon landing, which Im now completely convinced was not real, and which lead me to looking at why they would fake it, which lead me here.
Its been a huge wakeup call for me. My main question every day is WHY? So I have ALOT to learn and I have ALOT of questions. If Im too "newby" for this thread (or even the Forum), please DO direct me to somewhere where people are happy to answer my dumb questions, but I will start by reading this thread and see how I go. One of my first questions will be about satelites. I live in New Zealand and my hubby and I go fishing on our harbour at night. Its the best time to catch fish actually. Every time we are there I watch the Sun disappear on the land in the west and then an hour or 2 later, a full moon appear in the east. I look up and see the milky way and every now and then a satelite going over. We are there for a number of hours in the dark and its just lovely looking up at the goings on in the sky. We were out there when the first Skylink satelites were launched. They were in very low earth orbit and we got a helluva fright one night when this long line of lights appeared. We knew nothing about Skylink and really freaked out thinking it was something alien. So, now they are back over New Zealand this year and we have seen them 2 nights this week. Ive watched a few FE videos and they say that satelites arent real. Ive looked up a starlink location map online and they show the standard world map and the starlink "orbit" being in a wave pattern that snakes up and down. Im trying to understand that in a FE way.
How do you explain the Skylink chains that we have been watching? What exactly are they? How high are they?

Marby

Stuart B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:27 am

There are no stupid questions! Good for you for thinking and questioning things for yourself. Personally I have come to a conclusion to never “believe” things. I am content with exploring and learning as much as I can in this world and making “current conclusions” about these theories that will suffice to hold true for me until new evidence is shown. Currently all the world I experience is flat and the scientific models and evidence I have read point towards this as the most likely scenario too. So that’s where I currently stand in my continuous journey to learn more.

As for your question about satellites I will point you towards this link that a flat earthier made. It is a humorous song that compiles all of the evidence for satellites being fake. It’s done in a humorous way but the evidence is all real. And it’s the best I’ve found that tells all of it. Someone else may have a more serious video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6gyB8T749M

What are those lights in the sky? I don’t know. It’s pretty impossible for them to be satellites. But they are “something” I just don’t know what. I’m good with it being a mystery for now but maybe some people could zoom in on some of these sometime. Starlink particular is very baffling! And surprising.

Good luck on your new knowledge and way of critical thinking. I’m sure you have a lot of knowledge you’ve learned about the world too. Everyone can contribute to the greater understanding. Sometimes questions are more valuable than answers . Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6gyB8T749M
Tree
Tree

Marby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marby Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:55 pm

Hi Tree, not sure how to reply to a reply, really not that clear on here. So, I hope you see my reply.
I watched the humorous song video. Loved it. It does explain some things though. Then I went to SpaceX website and watched the last Starlink launch etc. Its 1.5 hours long so I just watched parts of it. They have a few cameras on the rocket filming as it goes up and as it sheds its stages. I was thinking... this looks pretty real, especially the filming of the rocket taking off and the 1st stage coming back down and landing on a ship. And the video feed of the last stage orbitting and showing the curved earth was pretty standard, but then they gave you a different camera view and the earth surface was concave! And then they switched to the camera that would show you the deployment of the 60 satelites and the camera cut out and you dont get to see them deploy. I found that very suspicious. I have to keep looking around and questioning. The starlink satelites are so close together (when they are first deployed), there are 60 of them and they are so close like a chain doesnt really gel with the balloon idea from the humorous video. I personally do think they are way closer to the earth, especially when you see them in real life. As I said in my first post, WHY? And, Elon Musk? Would he now know that the earth is flat? Why is he carrying on with the facade? Is it just money? I think of all the people since the moon landings that must actually know its all a lie and havent said anything. Its amazing to think that people have kept so much so secret. Were they bribed to keep this secret? Or their lives threatened? To me, theres always a blabbermouth somewhere. And surely, any American president since the 60s must know about this lie...

Marby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:01 am

Hi Marby, good questions. Firstly, I too am curious about most of these questions and hope to learn more, so I’ll tell you my best insights but I don’t really know. To me the most important thing is to view the world as something of a puzzle that we are all here trying to figure out. Anyone who tells you they have all the answers is lying (in my opinion) but I do think if we keep looking and questioning we do get a little closer to the truth. Maybe we are never meant to fully know. So that’s kinda been my philosophy on all of this. I may never be able to say “I know this is exactly the way the world works” but I can rest some evidence towards a currently most likely scenario.

Glad you liked the satellite video! It is funny and informative though mostly gives you some broad points to further research.

That is suspicious that they did not show the deployment in the video you watched. Sometimes what they don’t show you is the most telling. There are a number of newer YouTube videos showing the actual deployment you can see. Though I still have many questions about this.

Here is a video of another space program called blue origin that seems to have more obvious questionable parts. There are some similar glitches in space x flights too though this one most makes me question things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg0pRD73IYM

I agree the star links don’t seem to be balloons. They move too uniformly. Balloon satellites are more an explanation for how most satellites probably could work. Though really most signals are probably done through cell towers and cables. In my opinion the tiny moving lights in the sky that they claim are satellites are probably something else entirely. What that is i really don’t know. Could be a plane of some sort flying to look like a satellite. It could be something more spiritual or supernatural. Maybe it is a moving “star” or something. If I had a plane I would try to fly up near one.

As for “why” the deception, there are a few possibilities. Could be control. Lying to us on so many levels may weaken our general understanding and psychology. Makes us easier to control. It could be they don’t know how to tell us or think we may just panic (and they may be right). Could be they see it as a responsibility to control us. Could be more evil reasons. If there is a dome it does seem like there is probably a creator. All of the mainstream theories seem to point towards there NOT being a creator (evolution, the Big Bang, round earth). Could be their objective is so we don’t find God. If you are interested in a Christian perspective I recommend Rob Skiba. He makes some interesting spiritual arguments. It’s a good question about the lack of whistle blowers. It’s probably my biggest question too. I suppose Elon must know the truth. Maybe he doesn’t. Sorry that’s not a lot of answers. I do wish there were a few more whistle blowers. Would certainly help the case.

The main argument for me is all the absurdities of the ball earth. Some of the more craziness in politics and policies around the world in recent years has led me to realize two things:
1. Most people do not make decisions of belief based on facts or reasoning, they make them for emotional and psychological reasons. So if they can manipulate these people psychologically then they don’t need to have a logic or truth.
2. They don’t need to control everyone just “most people”. So there will probably always be a few outliers, but as long as they control the critical mass it doesn’t matter.
So while we may be looking for a “Smoking gun” That convinces everyone there may not really be one practically. They may be more concerned with “controlling the general narrative”. And so far they’ve been very effective.
Anyways I may be going off on a tangent here. Good questions. We should look for more whistle blowers.

Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 11 Empty Question about Sunset and sun-light shining down to earth

Post by Stuart B Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello Eric and FE people. I write in earnest hopefully this is the right place to ask a question...
I do not think we are on a spinning ball and I know societies such as NASA and FakeX are completely fake narrative agents.
However the current proposed models for the flat earth simply do not work for 2 reasons:
1) I was lucky enough to work as a DJ in a Sunset bar in Ibiza for many years
I witnessed many sunsets and there is still an "Ibiza sunsets" group on FB no. 1454308871296466
So I know 100% that contrary to what I have seen proposed - which is that the suns moves perpendicular to the plane and fades out into the horizon as does a car or boat - it 100% sets behind what we see as the horizon (in this case the sea) and does not get smaller in size. In fact sometimes it actually looked bigger but that could have been alcohol related. I also have seen many sunrises and its the same situation
2) If the earth was flat as proposed and some part of it was lit by the sun whereas the opposite side was dark, would you not see this area of darkness if you stood atop a mountain ? I now work in property and again have been privileged to witness some very high up 360 degree views on many beautiful sunny and clear blue sky days and I can assure you it was well lit in all directions, no dark area to be seen anywhere. Additionally I have witnessed some totally pitch black evenings which would not be possible on the FE model. If you shine a torch down on the ground in 1 corner of a room even from just 1 foot high, there will inevitably be light in the opposite corner unless you put the torch extremely close to the ground. I have not done this but I expect that just 10 inches or so off ground will enable the light to hit the rest of the room and the sun seems much more omnidirectional than a torch + you could see the torch in the distance from the ground on the opposite side of the room. Hope that makes sense
These are my thoughts as to why the FE models I have seen do not work and am looking for a reasonable response. I have no problem if you think I have got something wrong because that's how we learn.
Thanks

Stuart B

Marby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by siriusrising Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:30 pm

Hi Tree,
Why no whistleblowers?
Firstly, we need to recall how did it all started?
Basically, it was the Catholic Church's response to the Reformation known as the Counter Reformation.
The Church commissioned Copernicus (a myth script writer) to construct an imaginary heliocentric, Sun worshiping
Belief System (BS)
The problem with the Reformation was that it empowered people to be their own spiritual advisors with no need for intermediaries between a believer and God such priest or the Pope.

Breaking away from the Church ran the risk that people might see themselves ultimately as gods.

This necessitated the need to reduce the common man and woman to their natural central place in the universe
to an infinitely small position.

By expanding the Universe men and women become contracted and insignificant

Have things changed for the Catholic Church since then?
No, as all key proponents of the modern heliocentric system are Catholic academics such as the proponent of the Big Bang theory Georges Lemaître, a Belgian physicist and Roman Catholic priest.

siriusrising

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 11 Empty Size of the Sun and moon rising and setting.

Post by Marby Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:12 am

Stuart B wrote:Hello Eric and FE people. I write in earnest hopefully this is the right place to ask a question...
I do not think we are on a spinning ball and I know societies such as NASA and FakeX are completely fake narrative agents.
However the current proposed models for the flat earth simply do not work for 2 reasons:
I witnessed many sunsets and there is still an "Ibiza sunsets" group on FB no. 1454308871296466
So I know 100% that contrary to what I have seen proposed - which is that the suns moves perpendicular to the plane and fades out into the horizon as does a car or boat - it 100% sets behind what we see as the horizon (in this case the sea) and does not get smaller in size. In fact sometimes it actually looked bigger but that could have been alcohol related. I also have seen many sunrises and its the same situation
2) If the earth was flat as proposed and some part of it was lit by the sun whereas the opposite side was dark, would you not see this area of darkness if you stood atop a mountain ? I now work in property and again have been privileged to witness some very high up 360 degree views on many beautiful sunny and clear blue sky days and I can assure you it was well lit in all directions, no dark area to be seen anywhere. Additionally I have witnessed some totally pitch black evenings which would not be possible on the FE model. If you shine a torch down on the ground in 1 corner of a room even from just 1 foot high, there will inevitably be light in the opposite corner unless you put the torch extremely close to the ground. I have not done this but I expect that just 10 inches or so off ground will enable the light to hit the rest of the room and the sun seems much more omnidirectional than a torch + you could see the torch in the distance from the ground on the opposite side of the room. Hope that makes sense
These are my thoughts as to why the FE models I have seen do not work and am looking for a reasonable response. I have no problem if you think I have got something wrong because that's how we learn.
Thanks

I too believe now the earth to be flat and not a spinning ball, and I too have the same questions about the Sun and Moon. In my first post on Feb 9 I mentioned that I go out fishing on our harbour at night time. Ive watched the Sun "go down" and the moon "come up" and definitely the sun never got smaller, also when the full moon comes up it is huge and stays the same size. It comes up very quickly and then it seems like it stays high and in the same place. I find it very strange that the moon is so bright when it comes up and yet the sun is nowhere to be seen. I dont believe the sun is causing the moon to shine like that. Sitting in my boat I look at the moon just peeping up on the water and then I turn and look at the land and the Sun has been gone below the mountains for a couple of hours. There is no sunlight shining anywhere, not even a hint of a glow and yet you turn around and theres this bright moon peeping up, supposedly reflecting the suns light. It does not make any sense in reality.

Marby

Stuart B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marby Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:21 am

Stuart B wrote:

I also meant to say that yes I too do not see the moon especially arriving small as though its moving across a plane and getting closer to me. In fact it appears over the horizon quite huge and possibly gets smaller as it rises up. And when Ive watched the Sun "go down" it definitely just goes straight down and does not look like its moving away and getting smaller. Its the late summer here in New Zealand at the moment and so perhaps that could determine the angle in which the Sun and Moon seem to be moving in. Im sure that in winter when the sun is at a lower degree in the sky that when it "goes down" it could look like it is moving away as well.

Marby

Stuart B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuart B Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 am

Marby wrote:

I also meant to say that yes I too do not see the moon especially arriving small as though its moving across a plane and getting closer to me

100% agree - I have seen some larger looking moons close to the horizon also but I did not want to get into the moon stuff without getting some answers about the sun stuff first. I noticed all my life that the Moon has the same face on it all the time so obviously not a ball. I plan to take photos of it but I cant afford a decent camera and phones are useless for long distance. An way hopefully someone can reply to the sunset conundrum. Cheers

PS. yes also agree about the shine of the moon, impossible to be from sun I think

Stuart B

Back to top Go down

Post by Marby Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:05 am

Stuart B wrote:
Marby wrote:

I also meant to say that yes I too do not see the moon especially arriving small as though its moving across a plane and getting closer to me

100% agree - I have seen some larger looking moons close to the horizon also but I did not want to get into the moon stuff without getting some answers about the sun stuff first. I noticed all my life that the Moon has the same face on it all the time so obviously not a ball. I plan to take photos of it but I cant afford a decent camera and phones are useless for long distance. An way hopefully someone can reply to the sunset conundrum. Cheers

PS. yes also agree about the shine of the moon, impossible to be from sun I think

Ive found some answers for us both. Go to the home page of this forum and look under the subject SUN MOON STARS & PLANTES. Theres some great info and vids there. They led me to a guy with a channel called P-brane on YouTube. He has some great stuff.

Marby

Stuart B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:18 pm

1. If you wanted to prove the earth was not curved how high would you need to travel to prove that there is no curve? And has anyone done this?
2. How BIG of a rocket would you need to build to travel into space and see the alleged curvature of the earth?
3. What are the costs and logistical difficulties of building this rocket? (Note: it would not need to go into orbit, and would not need to be manned, just get high enough to see the curve).
4. Would it be possible to do a gofundme or Kickstarter to make this happen?

Thanks!

Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by FiachraW Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:42 pm

Marby wrote:
Stuart B wrote:Hello Eric and FE people. I write in earnest hopefully this is the right place to ask a question...
Thanks

I too believe now the earth to be flat and not a spinning ball, and I too have the same questions about the Sun and Moon.  In my first post on Feb 9 I mentioned that I go out fishing on our harbour at night time.  Ive watched the Sun "go down" and the moon "come up" and definitely the sun never got smaller, also when the full moon comes up it is huge and stays the same size.  It comes up very quickly and then it seems like it stays high and in the same place.  I find it very strange that the moon is so bright when it comes up and yet the sun is nowhere to be seen.  I dont believe the sun is causing the moon to shine like that.  Sitting in my boat I look at the moon just peeping up on the water and then I turn and look at the land and the Sun has been gone below the mountains for a couple of hours.   There is no sunlight shining anywhere, not even a hint of a glow and yet you turn around and theres this bright moon peeping up, supposedly reflecting the suns light.  It does not make any sense in reality.
With the sun if you have a high definition camera or telescope zoom back in on the sun and it will reappear. If you too are a flat earther you should realise this is due to perspective.. the moon is a little different because it moves at a slower pace and gradually fades away. If they are luminaries as opposed to physical things then surely they should fade as a holographic image would?
The Earth is definitely flat, being a DJ at high altitudes or working for the ISS doesnt mean there is a curve.
Does anybody have a theory on what shooting stars are? I have seen two in the last year and am intrigued to know any perspective!

FiachraW

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 am

Tree wrote:1. If you wanted to prove the earth was not curved how high would you need to travel to prove that there is no curve? And has anyone done this?

Why assume curvature at all, jewish freemasonic brainwashing? Why send anything up into the air to prove the shape of the ground beneath our feet? Why would anyone need to travel to prove no curve when we have no reason to beLIEve any exists at all in the real world.

Tree wrote:2. How BIG of a rocket would you need to build to travel into space and see the alleged curvature of the earth?

Why assume "space" exists at all, jewish freemasonic brainwashing?

Tree wrote:3. What are the costs and logistical difficulties of building this rocket? (Note: it would not need to go into orbit, and would not need to be manned, just get high enough to see the curve).

Why assume things can go into "orbit" when there's no proof gravity or space exists at all?

Tree wrote:4. Would it be possible to do a gofundme or Kickstarter to make this happen?

People have done this and shown the earth to be perfectly flat no matter how high, just as all science experiments that ANYONE can do have shown, the earth is flat and stationary.

All experiments supposedly showing curvature or motion of the earth haven't been repeatable, and therefore aren't credible.

Don't automatically accept any sort of beLIEfs as true and try to disprove them when you have no proof for them in the first place
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Admin and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 am

Hi Russian Blue Cat.

Thanks for the reply.

I think you’re misunderstanding my point a bit. I’m well aware of the problems with the globe model and I don’t really require more proof to see it is most likely flat. There’s plenty of evidence for critical thinkers who question mainstream opinion to see the globe theory is very flawed. But MOST people will not utilize critical thinking for these ideas. We need undeniable proof to get people to question the globe model. One way is to send a rocket up so high that it should undeniably be able to see the curve.

From my limited research it seems we need to reach about 150 miles to see a fairly obvious curve. But just to be safe let’s say we want to go as high as the space station allegedly is. 230 miles up. How hard is it to send a rocket up this high?

1.how big does it need to be? I have no means or money to build a rocket and I don’t mean to say it’s easy but if they can build one that can go 70 miles up couldn’t they just build a bigger one to go 250 miles up? (There May be good reasons this is much more difficult. I’m honestly trying to learn).
But one thing to keep in mind is it doesn’t need to go into orbit, so it can be smaller than the smallest rocket to have gone into orbit. How big was the smallest rocket?

2. How much would this cost? Could a kickstarter fund this? Even if it requires a few million, couldn’t we get funding for this? Video game KS regularly get millions, we are talking about possibly changing the whole world with this experiment (or not, I’m not bias to the outcome).

3. What are the logistical and technical difficulties of doing this? Would it require “stage separation” ? (Did the smallest rocket to have reached orbit require this?)

If the earth really is flat this information would change the world. It’s hard to accept if it’s true, but if we proved there was no curve at a height shown we may reach critical mass of people seeing this as possible truth. (I also would like to see for myself!).
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Fajr Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:36 am

I saw a video claiming it is zooming into Jupiter moons here:
https://youtu.be/d6C1b2_1W0Q

To what I know, Jupiter moons don't exist and can't be seen. I know the video looks very suspicious since no other stars can be seen at the same time, but I thought I would hear the opinion of the experts.

Fajr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:21 am

Well, I would first question what these little lights around Jupiter are. “Moon” implies a giant rock orbiting a planet. I see a few lights surrounding a brighter light we call Jupiter. FE doesn’t claim to know what these distant lights are. They’re mysterious lights in the sky with some interesting rotational patterns and many legends about them.

I seem to recall a FE researcher claiming we cannot see the moons of Jupiter, but I’m not sure if he was referring to being able to determine that they are rocky spheres or able to see them at all. He may have just been mistaken also.

Either way, I haven’t seen much clearer pictures of any of the “wandering stars”. I do wish we could use a government observatory for a night and check these out for ourselves. I have a feeling their super incredible photographs of the stars and nebulas are highly “touched up” in photoshop. I’ve been studying some YouTube videos of amateur astronomers and I’ve found what they will do is photograph the “Milky Way” then they will take this blurry image and run it through dozens of layers in photoshop to make it appear more like a distant nebula and less like a cloudy ish sky. When you compare the finished image to the original photograph they look almost nothing alike. The real obvious disconnect is that they can supposedly photograph this distant nebula but they can barely get a shiny dot of a planet in our own solar system. Obviously they’re all touched up through photoshop but the planet pictures must be created from near scratch rather than manipulated lighting which is why only NASA has the close up planet pictures. Atleast, that’s some of my two cents.

Tree
Tree

Admin and Fajr like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:38 pm

Would just like to point out that we live in an observable geocentric system not an imaginary solar system .

RedorBlue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 11 Empty Shape of Australia on the flat earth map

Post by Shmack_1 Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:05 pm

Hi,
first post and new to FE so please go easy on me!
Was discussing FE proofs with a friend today and he asked about the distorted shape of Australia when placed on a FE map. We live in Aus and agreed it would become obvious to people through traveling that it was the wrong shape. Am I missing something? Can anyone point me in the right direction for an answer to that.? Cheers..

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:44 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:Hi,
first post and new to FE so please go easy on me!
Was discussing FE proofs with a friend today and he asked about the distorted shape of Australia when placed on a FE map. We live in Aus and agreed it would  become obvious to people through traveling that it was the wrong shape. Am I missing something? Can anyone point me in the right direction for an answer to that.? Cheers..

Why would it become obvious? How many people use maps to travel? Most travel is done but GPS so most people have no real sense of distance or direction because of that.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:10 pm

It does amaze me what glaringly obvious things have been put over people! So yes it could be overlooked. Well I'm here, how can I devise methods to confirm this?
I live 200k inland from the east coast at 28' latitude. I could get in a car and drive east to west north south and it would be pretty clear by odometer readings. That's a pretty big roadtrip! A thought popped into my head, My mate works as a coordinator in a intersate trucking company they will no what it is Brisbane to Perth and Melbourne to Cairns. I guess any truckie doing that run could confirm distance. Will report back with findings.

Shmack_1

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:36 am

Ok an update after some quick searches and calculations. Quantas states fastest direct flight from Brisbane to Perth 5hrs 15mins with a distance of 3600km. Which would equate to an average speed of roughly 685kmh. A wiki search states that the A380 and 747 have a cruise speed of about 900kmh . Assuming that's what they use to fly the route with this creates a very slow average speed? I don't know how long it takes them to achieve cruise speed but I wouldn't imagine very long? Anybody with more knowledge on this please comment.  Also found this video, I am assuming you guys would of seen this. https://youtu.be/eKRli7IZrMQ

What is the calculated distance east to west of Australia on the FE map?

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:59 am

And this from the quantas website. "Radio transmission using personal communication devices (including walkie-talkies, two-way pagers, or global positioning systems) is prohibited at all stages of flight, as it may interfere with the aircraft's communication and navigation systems."
This is why you have to turn off your phone or "flight mode"! Ha ha

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 11 Empty Aurora The Northern Light

Post by adamb1 Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello everybody, can anyone please give me an idea how to explain the aurora on flat earth, even if the idea seem meaningless I can always develop on it.
Globists keep pointing at this phenomenon.
I have a couple of ideas but I am not sure, any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks

adamb1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next