IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES

+16
Realearth
ctech902
Arcticfluxx
Flat Rick
BushidoKi
Michael O'Shea
Ben Rotblut
tristancobane
superuserdo
TalkieToaster
Peter Toepfer
MrBobSapp3
csp
PiratetTanker75
inerratic
Admin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES - Page 2 Empty Re: Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES

Post by Admin Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 am

Remember this is a "RESEARCH" society, not a debate/argument forum. I have had to clean up threads with users going off-topic for pages arguing with specific forum members. 1) Be sure to stay on topic in whatever thread you post in, 2) make sure your posts contain relevant research/information, not just opinion/argumentation, 3) if you really want to argue/debate with someone, use the Private Message function and argue that way instead of cluttering the forum. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lonn-Alan, Heterodox Agnostic and BC 1675 like this post

Back to top Go down

Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES - Page 2 Empty Re: Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES

Post by tristancobane Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Snap. I'm back after a few years because every account I had got banned by whoever is hacking the forum. I know it wasn't admin because I adhered to every rule to a tee and I only posted a handful of comments. Most of my time was used for reading the information on here. This must have happened to me four or five times! Anyway, it's great to be able to post again and talk to fellow flatties. There's not many of those where I'm from (Northern Ireland), but I have managed to convince a few friends and family members since I woke up to this deception 3 years ago. It's sad to see so many more YT shills coming out of the woodwork in that time also and I've fallen for a few of them!
tristancobane
tristancobane

Marby and IamOsoGorgeous like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Rotblut Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Read and understood. I try to be eloquent.
Ben Rotblut
Ben Rotblut

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyocRMMaF01eyLvP1MAS8g

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael O'Shea Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:28 am

I'm doing my very best to understand how to use this site though,...

It is not going well. But!! People are waking up Smile

Michael O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by BushidoKi Sun May 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Admin wrote:Post by Admin on May 22, 2015 at 9:43pm
Due to the fact that this forum is under on-going concentrated shill attack, here are some rules to abide by if you don't want to get banned:

1. Do not start a new thread if you merely have a question. First, do your due diligence in searching the forum for an existing related thread, and if your questions haven't already been asked/answered, feel free to post there. If you cannot find an appropriate thread to ask your question, please ask in the Few Questions About the Flat Earth Model thread.

2. Do not start new threads unless they contain beneficial and significant "RESEARCH" regarding the Flat Earth or other related topics. One sentence and a video link, for example, does NOT warrant it's own thread.  This is meant to be a "research society," where Flat Earthers can come learn and discuss the flat Earth conspiracy. Ballers beware! This is not a ball Earth "debate" society.

3. Do not promote the ball-Earth or other related propaganda

4. Do not promote your unwavering faith in any religious belief

5. Be respectful, thorough and clear with your comments, and be sure to provide sufficient evidence/proof/sourced links for your claims.

Thanks for reading and regarding the rules of the forum 8-|

Oops sorry i started a few threads but now i know, But i did look all over the place but couldn't find it here or anywhere really, i wanted to know how satellite phones work on a flat earth, are they just glorified cell phones?

BushidoKi

Jadepurplelover and Carpe Diem like this post

Back to top Go down

Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES - Page 2 Empty Admin is an asshole

Post by Flat Rick Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 pm

Lol i was excited to join this forum until my post got deleted even though it related to the forum i posted in.
Could have just moved it to the right category if that was really the problem.

I guess the DICTATOR admin only wants you to read and believe whatever he posts. no such thing as freedom of speech either.
Forum will always stay small. Here goes the ban hammer from your ASSHOLE ADMIN LOL bye guys.. Good luck on your DICTATOR SHIP

Flat Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:19 pm

actually its per forum rules. If you had actually taken the time to read them you would know not to post new topics. Anyway the fact that we can do this anyway shows that we are trusted to not do this apposed to not making it possible. I guess its also a good tool to filter out those who do not read. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:42 am

I did just move your post to an appropriate thread: https://ifers.123.st/t70p175-questions-about-the-flat-earth#15937

Way to make a fool of yourself Rick.

Next time read the forum rules sent in your welcome email before posting: https://ifers.123.st/t6-read-this-before-you-get-banned-forum-rules
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Arcticfluxx, Lonn-Alan, Carpe Diem and CockneyChristi1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcticfluxx Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:02 pm

Watched this today Eric and it fascinates me.

Arcticfluxx

Back to top Go down

Post by ctech902 Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:49 am

What is an appropriate way to ask if someone may be a shill, and if evidence exists to support that claim/conclusion if so? I'm hesitant to ask in a reply on the wall of shame thread as I don't feel right adding a name to the thread even if it is just a question vs an accusation. Is there a specific thread for inquiring? I found the wall of shame thread tough to navigate to find a community shared consensus on certain people.

ctech902

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:10 am

ctech902 wrote:What is an appropriate way to ask if someone may be a shill, and if evidence exists to support that claim/conclusion if so? I'm hesitant to ask in a reply on the wall of shame thread as I don't feel right adding a name to the thread even if it is just a question vs an accusation. Is there a specific thread for inquiring? I found the wall of shame thread tough to navigate to find a community shared consensus on certain people.

Post your facts that are provable.
Realearth
Realearth

Admin and Carpe Diem like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:25 am

Thank you for having me aboard. I've always loved science and even got halfway through a physics degree before I got sick of the climate change indoctrination when I knew enough at that time to know it was rubbish; and now, discovering most of what I learned was total and utter BS makes me glad I didn't take it any further!

Instead of being depressed or angry about being lied to all this time, I've actually never been happier and more excited about science, discovery and the true nature of reality. We are at the precipice of something incredible and we can all play our part in discovering what is true. It won't be just the Freemason's that have true scientific knowledge, we will discover it all for ourselves - and more.

Peace and love to you all.

Xander

CajunPie, Bro, Steven0, TimCoady30, Hauchfer, Carl, Marby and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MuddyMae Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:54 pm

I feel exactly the same way! I finally feel like I belong and the magic and mystery of life is all there for us to explore. My spiritual self needed the truth.

MuddyMae

Steven0, Marby, Jbgood and groovethief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by groovethief Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:02 pm

Ive always been a non conformist but only had my flat earth moment at xmas 2022. I have spent the last 2 decades on full tilt boogie so never realised the lies.
Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES - Page 2 Clouse10

groovethief

Back to top Go down

Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES - Page 2 Empty Searching terms

Post by financialconspirator Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:50 pm

Im typing in parallax into the search bars and not receiving any results how do i search thru forums for information about/debunking parallax

financialconspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2