IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Igan is a Shill

+16
Schpankme
Admin
Alpha
Yogi Tolord
Samp69
mondzdolo
lotuseater
visionseeker
FL@T-E@RTH
csp
ShillKiller
katherinevanuden
Beashambassador
Thinkforyourself
mitch
Ramsukhkaur
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Max Igan is a Shill - Page 2 Empty Re: Max Igan is a Shill

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:42 am

Post by rebecca on May 7, 2015 at 3:11pm

This is a new one by Max Igan. In it he is talking about Jade Helm and that everyone should stop going down their particular rabbits holes.....and he actually mentions the flat earth.......so as to look about and see what is going on now.
Well what is going on now is they are still telling us lies about EVERYING! And the flat earth seems like the mother of all conspiracies and I feel will take us to a irrefutable conclusion that God/source whatever you would like to say does exist and we are not in some forgotten corner of the universe. I think this is an extremely important conclusion.
These black hatters can play all the games they want , be it 911 or Jade Helm to distract us finding out the truth but IMHO they will just push more people into seeing the truth.

www.thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_TruthFrequencyRadio_JadeHelm_April25_2015.mp3
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 am

Post by maiapleiades79 on May 24, 2015 at 8:42am

I just watched one of Max's videos today and he kept showing the ball earth. You guys probably already know this. I found it odd that he chose to put that in his videos. What was the point??

In his responses to Eric he didnt even bother to READ any of Eric's writings. He couldnt even take a few minutes to glance at it? Weird.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Admin on May 24, 2015 at 10:20am

Here's another guy who seems genuine to me, 108Morris108. People have been commenting for him to research Flat Earth and No Nukes which he mentions in this video. But, instead of checking it out, just a cursory glance, people like Morris and Max instead claim they're too busy :-S "I don't have the interest to investigate such things" See starting at around 5:30

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by incorporated on Jun 19, 2015 at 5:06pm

Just looking from the outside, the Flat Earth truth has the potential to put a stop to the corrupt governments, approaching police state, secret societies etc. for example.

How does Max not see that, its the answer to every problem he speaks of. Yet he dismisses it "Serves no useful purpose, and makes no difference to anyones life"

I don't like using this word, especially to anyone I have respect for but to me it seems he's a shill and his job is to promote the new age agenda and fear.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by wiseblood on Jun 25, 2015 at 4:48pm

Haven't noticed that you've picked up on this!

I was so disappointed when this aired, nearly un-subbed his channel, and I've been listening to him for years! And I _really_ like Morris. At one point earlier this year, I was
tempted to suggest to him the same - to look into FE. But gave up, because I thought I might put him off, if I chose the wrong approach..

I know how I ignored the subject - for so long! So I can't really blame Morris at all. But now, knowing what I do, it's actually obvious to me how people who don't see FE - BLATANTLY didn't read through
the data! There is no other explanation, that if they don't see it, they simply must be lying that they've read through the evidence!!

At least Morris is honest, and admits how he hasn't even looked at it. There probably lies the key - one has to create bespoke hooks for different types/backgrounds etc.

And Morris, he so open to other truths too, he's zionist-aware, holohoax aware, fake-western-medicine aware, 911 aware, etc. He's not Trivium aware, but employs it (almost) in his critical thinking... He has a pretty big following on YT, too, and he'd probably be a pretty good Flat Earth promoter. Shame that someone suggested it, in what was probably an off-putting way to him. Now, it will take twice the effort, if at all.

It may also be that some of us, i.e. after a certain age, can't even begin to read up on the evidence of a flat earth! After (in his case ) 60+ yrs of being bombarded with ball-earth propaganda, it becomes virtually impossible to even start going through the evidence, when you're told it leads to a flat earth.. I still think that it has a lot to do with whom presents the FE idea to one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by csp on Jul 1, 2015 at 2:57pm

From what I take from the video, it appears he is worried about wasting time on what he thinks "could" be another "lie" and would rather take the path of self discovery through observation (hence his note about getting out in the world to see whats happening for yourself), which I have no problems with.

I myself shrugged off the "flat earth" theory purely due to the association with "The Flat Earth Society" for years - I literally started researching religion and ancient history/cultures over 10 years ago and saw many links and articles, but dismissed them because at one point I spent a few hours reading TFES forums.

Maybe with some time and perseverance, he will come around and see that we have a group of intellectual people here, willing to have intellectual conversations.

Just my 2c.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramsukhkaur Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:05 pm

The whole thing will fall, when we give up the ball.  I see it so clearly Basketball
Ramsukhkaur
Ramsukhkaur

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:02 pm

mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:04 am

Shills hate being called shills:

Eric Dubay 58 minutes ago
8 inches per mile squared absolutely IS the curvature formula, even your Gods at NASA agree Max. Use the Pythogorean Theorum and Spherical Trigonometry and you will come to the exact same result. Or just Google it and you'll find plenty of people have already done the math for you, as I see it's not your strong suit Max. For Max's fanboys reading this who haven't figured out the deception yet, watch "200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball" and watch your illusions completely shattered in 2 hours. Peace

thecrowhouse 31 minutes ago (edited)
+Eric Dubay I dont have any gods at NASA or even believe a word they say Eric, but then we all know you like to just kinda troll around making false claims and posting your self aggrandizing diatribes and pseudo science - and that you dont even understand the meaning of the word shill even though you like to bandy it around at anyone who offers you a question... and by the way the disinformation, lies and false accusations you direct at others you have never met indicates you to be a self absorbed ego driven fuckhead and a sociopath of the highest order. So I suggest you go fuck yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:44 am

Poor Max Igan, he can't seem to figure out how the Curve math works on the Ball Earth, but he will tell you that it looks flat out to 60 miles.  king
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:36 am

@12.05 Sargent says they have scheduled a discussion with Igan on the globebusters youtube channel this Thursday...

mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:39 am

mitch wrote:@12.05 Sargent says they have scheduled a discussion with Igan on the globebusters youtube channel this Thursday...

As the saying goes: 'Shit sticks together'.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 am

Max Igan ~ Lying Shill for the Spinning Ball Lie

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:19 am

Here's Max Igan participating on the Vinny Eastwood Show, titled: Flat Earth Psy-Op Divides Truth Movement

At the beginning of this show, Max and Vinny claim they live in a Hologram, "so no one knows the truth".  Max re-affirms that he's a Truth Seeker, but later into the show, starting at 24:00 minutes, Max states the surface of the Earth is curved, because he was talking with Map Makers, who claim there's 1 - 2 degrees of curvature out to 60, 70, 100 miles; AND here's the best part --> "you can't calculate curve because line-of-sight is always changing."    Arrow

You see, Max don't need no stinking Math!  It's all about how she looks down the Curve.  Inlakesh

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:04 am

The top comment on that video for anyone who missed it Smile

Eric Dubay
Lol @ "they both lean towards the holographic theory." Way to try and straddle the line guys! Whether or not "Earth's a hologram" (seriously?) it's still Flat and Motionless! Instead of the 15 hours you supposedly spent arguing with flat-earthers Vinny, you should spend 2 hours checking out actual evidence such as "200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Videobook." Peace

thecrowhouse
+Eric Dubay you should probably spend 5 minutes learning how to be a human being rather than a sociopath and spreading division eric... peace

Eric Dubay
+thecrowhouse I'm not a sociopath or "spreading division," but thanks for the ad hominems bro

thecrowhouse
+Eric Dubay not ad hominems Eric, just a response to the many ad hom's that you constantly direct at others and the sociopathic attitude those attacks demonstrate .... so hows business? ... still making a good buck selling your flat earth plagiarism these days?

Eric Dubay
+thecrowhouse Now you're calling me a sociopath and a plagiarist, of which I am neither. In Lakesh Max.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:06 am

thecrowhouse video
Max Igan - Off Air, Uncensored and Unplugged - The Flat Earth

Max Igan opens the show by telling everyone that NASA has the Curvature Formula wrong: "They're using the wrong formula, this eight inch per mile squared, applied to line-of-sight, you can't do that it's backwards, that's not how you measure for the curvature.  I've spoken to survivors about it, how you measure for curvature; you measure for curvature by variations on angle in the perpendicular, that's how you test for curvature."

As is the case with Max Igan, he doesn't require Curvature Formula, all he needs to do is spout absolute nonsense about measuring "variations on angle in the perpendicular".  

From the comments of this video:

Schpankme
No, Ballers must by definition live on the contiguous Curve; that means someone 60 miles out is 2400 feet below the observer.
A lot of 'Ballers' get this calculation incorrect.

Max Igan (thecrowhouse)
its quite interesting that the calculation shown on screen in the video was given to me by a flat earther named Jeranism then huh?
... it seems there is even debate among you guys... and Im not a "baller" . Im max

Schpankme
Jeranism is Controlled Opposition, why do you use him as a reference when I've already provided you with the Calculation above?  

Max Igan
probably because he was the only flat earther who would answer me and I had already posted this video before you commented on it with the information Wink

Schpankme
That's what Controlled Opposition does, they provide some flat Earth knowledge with magical wuwu, while riding unicycles.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you have related to my knowledge of the Flat Earth.

ref: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/
index at the bottom of page

Max Igan
Im not interested in the topic any further

Make no mistake about it, Max Igan is out to persuade people that they live on the magical Ball Earth, the man is not seeking Truth, and when pushed to account for his actions, he will resort to claiming it's all Holograms, the math doesn't work, or the Topic is no longer of interest to him.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 am

Absolutely, agreed, well done Schpankme!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:20 am

Another exchange with Max who continues to demonstrate his shillologist mantra.

SAILERMAN5 days ago
Very disappointing Max, you shy away from the proof that we do NOT live on a spinning ball.
200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Video book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

thecrowhouse5 days ago
+SAILERMAN please accept my apologies for disappointing you by keeping an open mind and not locking myself into a belief system

SAILERMAN5 days ago
+thecrowhouse I accept your apologies Max.
Flat earth is a fact, not a belief system. 

thecrowhouse5 days ago (edited)
+SAILERMAN
There are currently 5 models offered for this reality. At present no single one can adequately explain reality. I appreciate you illustrating my point regarding the dogmatic closed minded nature of belief systems and peoples need to state absolutes in a debate in which there are none.
and please refrain from linking to any more eric dubay videos on my threads if you wish to have any credibility. Any observation of his actions and statements indicates him to be a self absorbed narcissist , a bare faced liar and a textbook sociopath

thecrowhouse5 days ago (edited)
+SAILERMAN I am not one to remove peoples comments but I did just ask you very politely not to post videos by eric dubay on my threads. Eric Dubay has, by his own actions and words, revealed himself to be a bare faced lair and a textbook sociopath and has in mind mind discredited any words he has to offer by his actions, and so I have deleted your previous comment as you had already posted in anyway and I feel I am being more than tolerant by even leaving the original post here. Please feel free to repost your comment without the link

SAILERMAN5 days ago (edited)
+thecrowhouse I missed your request about posting videos and apologize for that.
I appreciate your prompt reply and always respect personal opinions. It is quiet simple for me to understand the word flat to mean flat, and I encourage you to enter reality by doing diligent research prior to model selection and debate. Have you watched and listened to that video?

thecrowhouse
+SAILERMAN
Im not interested in watching anything by eric dubay, his 200 proofs video has already been thoroughly debunked and Im not the slightest bit interested in entering into the fe debate as it is a circular argument that only serves to distract from far more important matters

Max needs to change his ways loosen up and realize the following:
"It matters not how much information one has gathered, nor does it matter how knowledgeable one is about this world and beyond, nor does it matter how illuminated one has become, there is nothing, no rule nor law, on this hallowed and blessed Earth that gives anyone cart blanche to be callous, self-righteous, rude or contemptible. Nothing exempts you from the Golden Rule" - Claudia Pavonis
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:57 pm

@32:49
Egan says shape of earth still just a "distraction", "irrelevant", "divisive", "ego-driven"; which means the human race is not ready to face and resolve the real problems to experience freedom. Egan goes on to say in this particularly repetitious, tedious monologue that humans are not worth saving which makes him feel depressed
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:43 am

mitch wrote:

@32:49
Egan says shape of earth still just a "distraction", "irrelevant", "divisive", "ego-driven"; which means the human race is not ready to face and resolve the real problems to experience freedom. Egan goes on to say in this particularly repetitious, tedious monologue that humans are not worth saving which makes him feel depressed

How equally desperate, pathetic and obvious. If we are not worth saving, then why does he pretend to want to spread the truth?

Thankfully Igan is so forgotten and discredited that he makes Rayn Gryphon and his 'special' interpretive dancing look relevant. Laughing

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Max Igan is a Shill - Page 2 Empty Max Igan is he a shill? Reverse speech analysis may reveal it.

Post by katherinevanuden Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:16 am

I like to do reverse speech analysis and have a recording of an interview / rant that Max had on the Richie Allen show a month or so agao in relation to his involvement with Ken O'Keeffe. I shall work on it this week and post it up or a link to it.

katherinevanuden

Back to top Go down

Post by ShillKiller Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:32 am

Any human that isn't willing to see the benefit in the Flat Earth is not human at all... This is hands down, the greatest cover up of all times, and if the truth would only spread like wild fire, then the system would truly fall. I think that the fear of losing friends and loved ones by going against the status quo is just too scary for others to adopt and strengthen. I have no problem speaking my mind on the topic, but maybe it's because I'm already very introverted.

Shills are merely feeding off the fact that those in control have set up critical thinkers to look like crackpot crazies. They cannot justly prove their findings without aligning themselves with the thought patterns of other ignorant folks who are too quick to discredit anyone willing to think outside of the box. Shame on you Max Igan. We breathe the same air, and are made up of the same human anatomy. What on earth would make you rebel against rebellion? Money? Power? Fame? Pure stupidity?

ShillKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ShillKiller Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 am

And FYI but Jeranism is not only an advocate of our cause, but an active participant in "team wake up", all thanks to Eric's work. I don't know a single person who hates NASA more than Jeran

ShillKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:03 am

ShillKiller wrote:And FYI but Jeranism is not only an advocate of our cause, but an active participant in "team wake up", all thanks to Eric's work. I don't know a single person who hates NASA more than Jeran

Jeran is an admitted Jesuit.
I've shown enough evidence that he is also a scammer.

Jeran is a Jesuit controlled opposition shill.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by ShillKiller Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 pm

csp wrote:
ShillKiller wrote:And FYI but Jeranism is not only an advocate of our cause, but an active participant in "team wake up", all thanks to Eric's work. I don't know a single person who hates NASA more than Jeran

Jeran is an admitted Jesuit.
I've shown enough evidence that he is also a scammer.

Jeran is a Jesuit controlled opposition shill.

Interesting. This would be some new intel for me to look at also. I assume there's a thread here about it?

What are your thoughts on David Weiss of DITRH? They have been teaming up lately. I for one think the guy sounds like a babbling moron, and his video "proofs" are the most corny things I've ever seen.

For what it's worth, I was forced to go to a Jesuit college preparatory high school, and I can't honestly recall them ever pushing space, the globe or evolution any harder then when I went to public school. They were very strong on being "men for others" and helping the community. I never paid attention in school so I think I escaped the brainwashing, but can't say I remember anything too fishy lol.

ShillKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next