IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums

+17
Xander
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Rapsher
Oliver_Bestfall
turtleexpress
Schpankme
observer
FL@T-E@RTH
Kostas
mitch
Just Vital
TerrestialJones
George Tirebiter
csp
lizardking
Admin
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Empty Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:08 am

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums 13882310

Also see:
http://ifers.123.st/t9-the-flat-earth-society-is-controlled-opposition
http://ifers.123.st/t38-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Lenin-control-best-meetville-quotes-45157
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Empty Re: Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:10 am

Confessions of a Zionist Paid Internet Troll (Must Read!): http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary-of-an-israeli-shill/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Empty Re: Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Admin on Jun 23, 2015 at 1:08pm

Lori Frary, webmaster of FlatEarthConspiracy.com and the FB group of the same name, has now officially co-opted my name and then banned me from her Facebook group. First she banned Jeff Cash for being "anti-semitic" and he sent me the following message:

J: "Lori had my account taken down. you have a bunch of morons running the fe pages"

E: "Lori has nothing to do with me man. I agree there are shills everywhere in the movement. Nice cannbutter video Smile Peace"

J: "I was always under the impression flatearthconspiracy.com was yours my bad. Glad you like the video. Boylan would say ive infiltrated the Flat earth movement to make us look like pot beads and jew bashers. But ive been talking about weed and zionism for a loooong time before i learned the earth was flat. This is just me. Im not monetized. I make videos for me.

E: "Nope, I wrote The Flat Earth Conspiracy book and Lori came along and bought that domain name and started promoting mine and other FErs work then started the FB group. I haven't had any run-ins with her yet, but her actions towards you are certainly shillspicious... so is her co-opting my name as though she came up with the title, now steering it whichever direction she wants."

J: "Ummm that is fucked up. They have to CONTROL and LEAD tje opposition no matter how much truth is involved. Id like to share what you just wrote because i do believe a majority think that is your website and your facebook group"

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Cver7q10

E: "Damn, now she's banned me! She's absolutely a shill, she just banned me with no word because of that little note I wrote to you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Admin on Jun 26, 2015 at 11:10pm

Another popular Facebook shill is Steven William Englehardt, who joined IFERS as "SyntasticSugar.com" which is his website. He also started a "Flat Earth Wiki" website and hounded me for weeks to contribute to it when he hadn't contributed anything to it himself. He finally made a couple paragraphs about the Bedford Level or something and promoted it all over FB like it was some great accomplishment, then further pleaded to get me and other in on his Flat Earth Wiki which I just didn't have time for, and it looked like he didn't either by the state of it - he hasn't put any effort into making the thing any good (just like Lori Frary's lame FlatEarthConspiracy.com). So next he starts adding random Thai friends of mine who have NOTHING to do with flat Earth and they're asking me, "who is Steven?" I'm like, Steven who? Englehardt. Hmm. Then I hear from Zarlodious that Matt Boylan is collecting 3 photos of people who become his FB friend to "check and make sure they're real, genuine people." :-S Combine this with Mark Sargent's "3 years of internet data-mining" and I'm seeing a honey-pot tracking agenda amongst the shills.

So Steven messages me saying: I thought it was strange that she (Lori) bought that domain name, but i also thought it was strange that you didnt already have it, because i saw it was available a few months back when i was trying to come up with a name for my shit. I can see their point about not wanting any leaders, but i thought math was blowing it out of proportion. Have you talked to her about the domain name?

I said: They don't want any "leaders" because they're shills and "leaders" like me are outing them as shills so they see their relevance and credibility going down the tubes. She told me she bought the domain name back when she did and she acted all buddy-buddy, but now she's gone and banned me just for a private correspondence with Jeff Cash where I mentioned her being "shillspicious."

Steven: I find it strange that what hopefully is not the end result is her basically hijacking your fe shit. But i also find it quite strange also tho that you did not already have bought that domain name and you don't cite people on youtube and shit. What was the deal with calling math a "jew apologist"? Somebody said this to me, i think its pretty well stated. "heres my take on Dubay. Hes either a disinfo shill, or a reckless person. I dont know. But I know the holocaust revisionism has no place in the flat earth discussion. It alienates too many people from a serious subject. So in my opnion, whether hes disinfo or not, im looking at what he is saying. I think someone should talk to him to see if hes actually making an immature mistake or doing it intentionally to discredit what we are doing."

I replied: Math stating that anyone blaming the Jews for the ball Earth is disinfo. That is what I mean by "Jew apologist." I have traced the entire ball Earth deception from Pythagoras to NASA to Freemasonry, and a simple google search will satisfy anyone that Freemasonry is linked to, beholden to, and comes from Judaism. The fact that you think someone calling me "disinfo or reckless" is "pretty well stated" tells me a lot about YOU. So does you adding a bunch of random people from my friends list. Why are you doing that Steven. Same reason Matt is collecting 3 photos from new people on his friends list? You think I'm "suspicious" because I didn't buy FlatEarthConspiracy.com before Lori got to it? You're the suspicious one. Telling the truth about the holocaust isn't reckless or make me suspicious... not telling the truth about the holocaust would. And "I don't cite people on youtube and shit?" I always give credit where credit is due. Any other shill talking points you want to waste my time with?

Steven: Woa..woa..woa.. i went thru your friends and maths friends and anybody else talking about flat earth and started adding them as friends and i joined all the fb groups, i check on your forum... I know the holocaust is full of shit, iv read most of mein kampf, iv watched the redic trial footage, i know all of history that i was taught is full of shit now. eh... fuck it.. sorry for wasting your time, i'm just a fucking handyman, this is my new hobby. i hope they're wrong about you. good luck with your shit. i'm done.

Me: You added people who have nothing to do with flat Earth, liar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by lizardking on Jun 27, 2015 at 3:49am

"Fuck it, I'm done." Hello Max Igan. These shills are all the same.

Who does he think he is telling you that it's 'suspicious' you hadn't registered that domain, or adding your friends on Facebook? It's so transparent how he says that by associating FE with the Holocaust, you are 'alienating people from a serious subject.' He doesn't understand the term Jew apologist because he is one!

Definitely seems like they're gathering data on people. There is no point trusting any of these creeps. They don't add any new information/research, they just have agendas. Next time there is a Jeranism on Youtube, we should all just ignore them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Admin on Jun 30, 2015 at 12:13am

Someone on FB just sent me the following info on Lori Frary: "Holy crap Just saw that wall of shame posting and I'm a but worried now as that Lori person had a youtube conference that failed no audio last night and I had to give out a bunch of personal info to join in on the Google chat,(she wanted a new photo of my face too) Does this mean i"m screwed possibly now with Government investigators,Fuck! I should have listened to your warnings and other peoples warnings,it is so easy to get fooled by these people. Also now that I think about it,she was scolding us for wanting to buy our own Lasers! Like WTf why not? So more tests the better! Makes sense now why they don't want us to get them!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:19 am

Post by lizardking on Jul 2, 2015 at 12:35am

4. Teamwork - They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams.

AKA Acenci, benny, jess, Lion, matthew1917, msrulo, passageroh3, etc.

6. Artificial Emotions - An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance.

Acenci to the core.

After reading through the whole forum, it is now extremely clear to see what Acenci and co were doing; forum sliding, consensus cracking, topic dilution, and aiming for gaining full forum control. How ironic that he is posting this on his very own shill nest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by susie on Jul 1, 2015 at 2:57am

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Be0429304ee2fb67e469d7a5915e328d6099567b
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by vortexpuppy on Jul 15, 2015 at 2:30pm

Not sure if this is the right place. Please move otherwise....

The following looks to be a good example of how they seek to control the debate ...

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2011/09/21/who-discovered-the-earth-is-ro/
http://www.lessonpaths.com/learn/i/answering-my-question-29/how-was-the-earth-discovered-to-be-round

The same content from "Ethan" embedded in multiple sites ....
Check out the comments and fake replies.

A veritable, frenzied seeding and blatant controlled opposition.

Suppose the date 9-11 gives it away. Could it even be that they back-date this stuff, to make it seem more authentic?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Monsanto and Others Caught Paying Internet ‘Trolls’ to Attack Activists

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Monsanto-internet-trolls

Have you ever seen a post, comment, or reply that absolutely reeked of behind-the-scenes compensation by corporations like Monsanto? In the growing age of internet activism, and the expansion of social media as a tool to spread the word on real issues, paid internet trolling is becoming a new career path.

Now, in case you’re not familiar with what ‘trolling’ really is, I think Wikipedia has a great definition. According to Wikipedia, an internet troll is:

“…a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.“

Does this sound like some posts you’ve seen before? Now, let’s be clear: there are tons of internet trolls out there that are absolutely not on the pay roll. Most of these people are genuinely just messing with others to get a laugh, a reaction, or whatever. Not arguing on behalf of multi-billion dollar corporations for up to 8 hours per day.

There’s the real difference. And, besides common sense dictating that corporations would surely hire a fleet of internet warriors to protect their brand reputation in the age of open source online communication, we now know for sure that companies like Monsanto have in fact dedicated ‘entire departments’ to trolling scientists and ‘discrediting’ those who oppose their GMO creations.

Monsanto Paying Fleet of Trolls to ‘Discredit’

Surprisingly, it was actually a Monsanto employee that unintentionally let the truth behind their ‘discrediting operation’ slip in a conference with students that he may have forgotten was open to the public. In a conversation with students, Dr. William “Bill” Moar raved that Monsanto had established:

“An entire department” (waving his arm for emphasis) dedicated to “debunking” science which disagreed with theirs.”
That’s huge news. We told you about this first back on the 6th of April — but I am absolutely shocked how it has not been covered to the extent it should have. Because, after all, how does a company ‘discredit’ and ‘debunk’ those who go against their destructive, cancer-linked products? By attacking them online through blogs, comments, and character assassination. In other words, by internet trolling.

It’s so much easier to say someone is a ‘quack,’ or create some fictitious and anonymous accusation to plague their search data than it is to actually have a scientific debate on issues like Roundup’s admitted probable carcinogenic nature.

It also brings into question whether or not the Monsanto employee truly did ‘slip up’ or if he was attempting to help get the word out about the corporation he represents. You have to wonder if Dr. Moar was secretly passing off some information to the press in the form of a slip about his company.

This is a question I often wondered after hearing about Coca-Cola’s similar operations that extended deeper than just internet trolls. After reading the March 16th article in the Associated Press that broke down how Coca-Cola paid off health leaders in exchange for these ‘experts’ to back their chemical-laden sodas as health drinks.

The AP report reads:

“In February, several of the experts wrote online posts for American Heart Month, with each including a mini-can of Coke or soda as a snack idea. The pieces — which appeared on nutrition blogs and other sites including those of major newspapers — offer a window into the many ways food companies work behind the scenes to cast their products in a positive light, often with the help of third parties who are seen as trusted authorities.”
A mini-can of Coke as a ‘snack idea.’ What amazing health leaders these individuals truly are.

Next time you’re scrolling through social media, YouTube, or even this website’s comment section, remember that the trolls attacking you for no apparent reason may in fact be receiving an annual salary.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:11 am

Here is some more examples, coming from reddit - also, if you speak out about this you get whats called "shadow banned" from reddit. When you are shadow banned, you can still login and post, comment etc - but it's all hidden from other users.

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums MOE7ZQV

Another set of instructions from same group as above.

This is done to promote Israel, here are some comments from a thread discussing this on reddit:

r/worldnews is definitely canvassed by no less than 200 pro-Israel shills at any given time. They frequently pretend they are shilled by anti-Israel people, but it is just them flipping the script. The number has gone down in the last year as they've gotten better organized and more efficient. There used to be more like 400 pro-Israel shills per post.

This seems to explain a pattern I've noticed over the last couple of years. Anytime a story gets posted about certain people or certain topics, there's a very distinct voting pattern that occurs.
''Go along for the ride'' and watch your comment get upvotes.
''Go against the flow'' and prepare to get downvoted.
If you know what's going on, it's a little bit annoying. But most people either don't want to believe this is happening or they haven't even got a clue. That sucks because they'll see certain comments/stories getting upvoted (phony upvotes) and they'll get a false perception of how other people feel about those same stories/comments.
tldr; control of the narrative and manipulation of people's reactions. It's how they work.

The sub provides a permanent residence for some of the worst scum on Reddit. It's basically a club for those intent on spreading Israeli disinformation which somehow gets away with labelling itself news. Some of the mods in there are just shockingly biased in support of Israel. I got banned about 6 months back for objecting to the notion that a street stabbing was terrorism just because it happened in Israel.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 am

Oh man, reddit is an orgy of shills. Pure, undistilled propaganda. Anything to do with with NASA, outer-space, Neil Degrasse and Bill Nye is upvoted to high heaven and fawned over. There was even an article about tooth decay rising after fluoridation withdrawal on the front page last week. Utterly ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:39 am

Animal Sanctuary wrote:Oh man, reddit is an orgy of shills. Pure, undistilled propaganda. Anything to do with with NASA, outer-space, Neil Degrasse and Bill Nye is upvoted to high heaven and fawned over. There was even an article about tooth decay rising after fluoridation withdrawal on the front page last week. Utterly ridiculous.

I certainly agree - it's a cesspool, however there are a few genuine and intelligent folks on reddit who can see through the Israeli/zionist propaganda (though few and far between). So I like to hang around and send them a message to checkout IFERS, also gives you a good idea at anytime what the shills are pushing/attacking.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Empty Disinformation Tactics of Shills & Online Trolls/Zombies

Post by George Tirebiter Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 pm

This topic focuses on the disinformation tactics of shills & online trolls in order to break out the different strategic tools used to manipulate and or hijack discussions.

"Built upon Thirteen Techniques for Truth  Suppression by David Martin, the following may be useful to the initiate in the world of dealing with veiled and half-truth, lies, and suppression of truth when serious crimes are studied in public forums. This, sadly, includes every day news media, one of the worst offenders with respect to being a source of disinformation.

"Where the crime involves a conspiracy, or a conspiracy to cover up the crime, there will invariably be a disinformation campaign launched against  those seeking to uncover and expose the truth and/or the conspiracy. There are specific tactics which disinfo artists tend to apply, as revealed here.

"A rational person participating as one interested in the truth will evaluate that chain of evidence and conclude either that the links are solid and conclusive, that one or more links are weak and need further development before conclusion can be arrived at, or that one or more links can be broken, usually invalidating (but not necessarily so, if parallel links already exist or can be found, or if a particular link was merely supportive, but not in itself key to) the argument. The game is played by raising issues which either strengthen or weaken (preferably to the point  of breaking) these links. It is the job of a disinfo artist to interfere with these evaluations... to at least make people think the links are weak or broken when, in truth, they are not... or to propose alternative solutions leading away from the truth. Often, by simply impeding and slowing down the process through disinformation tactics, a level of victory is assured because apathy increases with time and rhetoric.

" It would seem true in almost every instance, that if one cannot break the chain of evidence for a given solution, revelation of truth has won out. If the chain is broken either a new link must be forged, or a whole new chain developed, or the solution is invalid and a new one must be found... but truth still wins out. There is no shame in being the creator or supporter of a failed solution, chain, or link, if done with honesty in search of the truth. This is the rational approach. While it is understandable that a person can become emotionally involved with a particular side of a given issue, it is really unimportant who wins, as long as truth wins. But the disinfo artist will seek to emotionalize and chastise any failure (real or false claims thereof), and will seek by means of intimidation to prevent discussion in general.

"It is the disinfo artist and those who may pull their strings (those who stand to suffer should the crime be solved) MUST seek to prevent rational and complete examination of any chain of evidence which would hang them. Since fact and truth seldom fall on their own, they must be overcome with lies and deceit. Those who are professional in the art of lies and deceit, such as the intelligence community and the professional criminal (often the same people or at least working together), tend to apply fairly well defined and observable tools in this process. However, the public at large is not well armed against such weapons, and is often easily led astray by these time-proven tactics. Remarkably, even media and law enforcement have NOT BEEN TRAINED to deal with these issues. For the most part, only the players themselves understand the rules of the game.

"For such disinformationalists, the overall aim is to avoid discussing links in the chain of evidence which cannot be broken by truth, but at all times, to use clever deceptions or lies to make select links seem weaker than they are, create the illusion of a break, or better still, cause any who are considering the chain to be distracted in any number of ways, including the method of questioning the credentials of the presenter. Please understand that fact is fact, regardless of the source. Likewise, truth is truth, regardless of the source. This is why criminals are allowed to testify against other criminals. Where a motive to lie may truly exist, only actual evidence that the testimony itself  IS a lie renders it completely invalid. Were a known 'liar's' testimony to stand on its own without supporting fact, it might certainly be of questionable value, but if the testimony (argument) is based on verifiable or otherwise demonstrable facts, it matters not who does the presenting or what their motives are, or if they have lied in the past or even if motivated to lie in this instance -- the facts or links would and should stand or fall on their own merit and their part in the matter will merely be supportive.

"Moreover, particularly with respects to public forums such as newspaper letters to the editor, and Internet chat and news groups, the disinfo type has a very important role. In these forums, the principle topics of discussion are generally attempts by individuals to cause other persons to become interested in their own particular position, idea, or solution -- very much in development at the time. People often use such mediums as a sounding board and in hopes of pollination to better form their ideas. Where such ideas are critical of government or powerful, vested groups (especially if their criminality is the topic), the disinfo artist has yet another role -- the role of nipping it in the bud. They also seek to stage the concept, the presenter, and any supporters as less than credible should any possible future confrontation in more public forums result due to their early successes. You can often spot the disinfo types at work here by the unique application of "higher standards" of discussion than necessarily warranted. They will demand that those presenting arguments or concepts back everything up with the same level of expertise as a professor, researcher, or investigative writer. Anything less renders any discussion meaningless and unworthy in their opinion, and anyone who disagrees is obviously stupid -- and they generally put it in exactly those terms.

"So, as you read any such discussions, particularly so in Internet news groups (NG), decide for yourself when a rational argument is being applied and when disinformation, psyops (psychological warfare operations) or trickery is the tool. Accuse those guilty of the latter freely. They (both those deliberately seeking to lead you astray, and those who are simply foolish or misguided thinkers) generally run  for cover when thus illuminated, or -- put in other terms, they put up or shut up (a perfectly acceptable outcome either way, since truth is the goal.) Here are the twenty-five methods, some of which don't apply directly to NG application. Each contains a simple example in the form of actual (some paraphrased for simplicity) from NG comments on commonly known historical events, and a proper response.

"Accusations should not be overused -- reserve for repeat offenders and those who use multiple tactics. Responses should avoid falling into emotional traps or informational sidetracks, unless it is feared that some observers will be easily dissuaded by the trickery."(1)

Disinformation Tactics of Shills & Online Trolls/Zombies

Twenty-five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.

2. Become incredulous and indignant.
Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used to show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.

3. Create rumor mongers.
Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.

4. Use a straw man.
Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.
This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

6. Hit and Run.
In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain critical reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.

7. Question motives.
Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

8. Invoke authority.
Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

9. Play Dumb.
No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

10. Associate opponent charges with old news.
A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions.
Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just aren't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.

12. Enigmas have no solution.
Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic.
Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic which forbears any actual material fact.

14. Demand complete solutions.
Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions.
This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.

16. Vanish evidence and witnesses.
If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.

17. Change the subject.
Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents.
If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'

19. Ignore facts presented, demand impossible proofs.
This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

20. False evidence.
Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body.
Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.

22. Manufacture a new truth.
Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.

23. Create bigger distractions.
If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable  events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

24. Silence critics.
If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.

25. Vanish.
If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen.

Cite:
http://12160.info/profiles/blog/list?q=Disinformation+Tactics+of+Shills+%26+Online+Trolls%2FZombies

A video presenting an overview:

Last edited by George Tirebiter on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
George Tirebiter
George Tirebiter

Back to top Go down

Cointel Shill Protocol - How to Infiltrate Internet Forums Empty Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist

Post by George Tirebiter Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:45 pm

"Truth cannot live on a diet of secrets, withering within entangled lies. Freedom cannot live on a diet of lies, surrendering to the veil of oppression. The human spirit cannot live on a diet of oppression, becoming subservient in the end to the will of evil.

The more a particular party fits the traits and is guilty of following the rules, the more likely they are a professional disinfo artist with a vested motive. People can be bought, threatened, or blackmailed into providing disinformation, so even "good guys" can be suspect in many cases."(1)

1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, generally avoiding citation of references or credentials. Rather, they merely imply this, that, and the other. Virtually everything about  their presentation implies their authority and  expert knowledge in the matter without any further justification for credibility.

2) Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully, either applying the hit-and-run approach against mere commentators supportive of opponents, or focusing heavier attacks on key opponents who are known to directly address issues. Should a commentator become argumentative with any success, the focus will shift to include the commentator as well.

3) Coincidental. They tend to surface suddenly and somewhat coincidentally with a new controversial topic with no clear prior record of participation in general discussions in the particular public arena involved. They likewise tend to vanish once the topic is no longer of general concern. They were likely directed or elected to be there for a reason, and vanish with the reason.

4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a News Group (NG) focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain. Or, one might more rightly conclude they have  an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.

6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance. This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive. The net result for a disinfo artist is that emotions can seem artificial. Most people, if responding in anger, for instance, will express their animosity throughout their rebuttal. But disinfo types usually have trouble maintaining the 'image' and are hot and cold with respect to pretended emotions and their usually more calm or unemotional communications style. It's just a job, and they often seem unable to 'act their role in character' as well in a communications medium as they might be able in a real face-to-face  conversation/confrontation. You might have outright rage and indignation one moment, ho-hum the next, and more anger later -- an emotional yo-yo. With respect to being thick-skinned, no amount of criticism will deter them from doing their job, and they will generally continue their old disinfo patterns without any adjustments to criticisms of how obvious it is that they play that game -- where a more rational individual who truly cares what others think might seek to improve their communications style, substance, and so forth, or simply give up.

7) Inconsistent. There is also a tendency to make mistakes which betray their true self/motives. This may stem from not really knowing their topic, or it may be somewhat 'Freudian', so to speak, in that perhaps they really root for the side of truth deep within.
I have noted that often, they will simply cite contradictory information which neutralizes  itself and the author. For instance, one such player claimed to be a Navy pilot, but blamed his poor communicating skills (spelling, grammar, incoherent style) on having only a grade-school education. I'm not aware of too many Navy pilots who don't have a college degree. Another claimed no knowledge of a particular topic/situation but later claimed first-hand knowledge of it.

CoolBONUS TRAIT: Time Constant. Recently discovered, with respect to News Groups, is the response time factor. There are three ways this can be seen to work, especially when the government or other empowered player is involved in a cover up operation:

1) ANY NG posting by a targeted proponent for truth can result in an IMMEDIATE response. The government and other empowered players can afford to pay people to sit there and watch for an opportunity to do some damage. SINCE DISINFO IN A NG ONLY WORKS IF THE READER SEES IT - FAST RESPONSE IS CALLED FOR, or the visitor may be swayed towards truth.

2) When dealing in more direct ways with a disinformationalist, such as email, DELAY IS CALLED FOR - there will usually be a minimum of a 48-72 hour delay. This allows a sit-down team discussion on response strategy for best effect, and even enough time to 'get permission' or instruction from a formal chain of command.

3) In the NG example 1) above, it will often ALSO be seen that bigger guns are drawn and fired after the same 48-72 hours delay - the team approach in play. This is especially true when the targeted truth seeker or their comments are considered more important with respect to potential to reveal truth. Thus, a serious truth sayer will be attacked twice for the same sin."(1)

Cites:
(1) [url=Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist]Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist[/url]

Related Post:
http://ifers.123.st/t192-disinformation-tactics-of-shills-online-trolls-zombies#4539
George Tirebiter
George Tirebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:45 am

Whether or not a covert shill is paid by an agency is hard to confirm without proof of a money trail. A much easier way to spot a shill is by observing their tendencies. All shills follow a similar methodology. Their modus operandi is to slander real truthers while behaving self righteous in order to create division/distraction. They will always try to dodge objective criticism and deflect blame onto others. They will also always project a false sense of humility and ultimately their main goal is to spread dis-info to keep the masses deceived.

A good way to determine if a covert shill is likely being paid is to look for the following traits:

1. High quality of disinformation (literary/vocal guile).
2. High level of production (video count).
3. Obscure track record in the truth movement.
4. High interpersonal/acting skill level.
5. High sociopathic tendency.
6. High outreach capacity (subscribers/hits).

Spot a shill lately?
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:30 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:44 pm

TerrestialJones wrote:Spot a shill lately?

What about Russianvids?

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame
Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:46 pm
russianvids, much like jeranism are not 'shills' they do not possess the mental capacity, they are clearly both 'cash whores' jumping on the bandwagon of 'Flat Earth', 'NASA', 'False-Flags' and any other subject that will glean as many views, comments, likes and subscriptions as possible.
It's all about Youtube views, likes and subscriptions and the Google Adsense revenue this entails.
russinavids has been a member on YT since March 2016, in that time he has gleaned over 50,000 subscribers and 15 million+ views = 'money, money, money'
jeranism has been a member on YT since February 2015, in that time he has gleaned over 50,000 subscribers and 7 million+ views = 'money, money, money' (and he also has Patreon donation links, PayPal donation links and even has affiliated links for Amazon & Ebay on his website)
They are just 'snake-oil' salesmen who only care about views,subscribers and making money, as such, they will adopt any 'conspiracy' to get those views!
russianvids, for example, must be making around $3000 a month based on his views and jeranism around $1500.
No wonder they pump out videos so often....
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Thanks for the reply mitch. Sounds fair enough, Russianvids being a 'cash whore' makes sense. But does that make him a liar as well? Because in most of his videos about terrorist attacks he shows a lot of interesting 'evidence' about it all being staged. The 33 signs for example he comes up with seems pretty convincing to me.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:42 pm

More shillery from Lory Frary
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kostas Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 am

Admin wrote:

Good video it shows exactly how jews work. There is youtube video in Russian language about document which circulated since the late 50's between Soviet Jews from hand to hand, which is a kind of program of activities of "conscious representatives of 'chosen people'" among the Russian population.  Although initially the document had no name, it later became known under the title "The Catechism of the Jews in the USSR".

I tried to find video about this document in English but find only in Russian, maybe somebody can make translation or just use text from below to make video about it.

Catechism of the Jew in the USSR

JEWS! Love one another, help one another! Help each other even if you hate each other!

Our strength lies in unity. Unity is the token of our success, and it is our salvation and our prosperity. Many nations perished after becoming dispersed, because they did not have a clear-cut program of action or a feeling of comradeship. But we, thanks to our feeling of collectivism, have gone on for centuries and have survived while living among other nations. We have remained intact, have multiplied and have grown stronger.

Unity is an objective, but it is also a means of achieving an objective. This is the point. Unity is what must be striven for. Everything else is derivative, and will come automatically.

Help one another, do not be afraid of being regarded as nationalists, and do not be afraid of protectionism.

This nationalism of ours is our chief instrument. Our nationalism is international, and that is why it is eternal. The way towards our nationalism is open to Jews of all nationalities, all denominations and all parties. The only true internationalism is that which is tied to the Jews by links of blood. All other forms of internationalism are merely provocation and deceit. Operate on a broader scale in drawing towards yourselves people who are close to you by reason of their birth. Only they can provide you with the living environment desired.

Form your national groups of specialists. Groups of specialists are the Holy of Holies. Such groups decide everything. Today's specialist groups are our tomorrow. Every laboratory, every university department and every institute must become the place where our national groups of specialists are created.

Prepare young Jewish people for the task of continuing the tradition of former generations. Let every generation of Gentiles conflict with our system of defense in depth. Every time the older generation disappears from the scene, it must be replaced by an even more powerful cohort of young Jews who have been given the right training at the proper time and have become strong as a result.

To achieve this, our young people must be promoted to positions of leadership as early as possible on the grounds that they are mature and brilliant. Even if this is not yet true, they will mature on the job.
He who is in power is in the right

HE WHO IS IN POWER IS IN THE RIGHT. We must pass on to our children more than we received from our fathers, and our children, after preserving what they have received and adding to it, will in turn pass it on to their offspring. Continuity from generation to generation is our strength, our stability and our immortality.
The world is cruel, and there is no place in it for philanthropy

The world is cruel, and there is no place in it for philanthropy. Every nation is the creator of its own happiness. It is not our business to worry about Russian national groups of specialists. If they do not think about themselves, why should we think about them? Do not follow the example of the Russians and the Arabs, who live contemplatively, hoping that an off-chance may arise. Do not expect any favors from nature - our task is to take the favors ourselves.
Create your own groups and use these groups to throw out the Gentiles

Create your own groups and use these groups to throw out the Gentiles. Remember: all highly paid, influential and profitable jobs are our national income.

Remember that every Gentile who has reached our level can occupy a post which might have belonged to each one of us.

We create our groups so that goyim cannot prevent us from living the way we want to. Let the goyim try to create their own groups. They will scarcely succeed in this, and they will fall out with one another before they manage to achieve anything. We shall help them in that.
Russians are incapable of thinking deeply

THE RUSSIANS ARE INCAPABLE OF THINKING DEEPLY, ANALYZING OR ARRIVING AT DEEP GENERALIZATIONS. THEY ARE LIKE PIGS WHO LIVE WITH THEIR SNOUTS BURIED IN THE GROUND, NOT SUSPECTING THAT THERE IS A SKY.

They interpret all phenomena in too superficial and specific a way. They do not see facts as a sequence, and do not understand how facts interrelate. They are unable to think, generalize or form abstractions. To them, every event is only an event, however frequently it may occur.

Our ideology is basically opposed to that of the goyim.

They say: "It is better to have less but of better quality"

We say: "It is better to have more and of better quality"

They say: "It is better to be poor than and healthy, than rich and sick."

We say: "It is better to be healthy and rich than poor and sick."

They say: "To give is as pleasant as to receive."

We say: "To give may be pleasant, but to receive is also more profitable."

They say: "Act in accordance with the law. That is your duty."

We say: "Act contrary to the law, and I shall return you a favor."

They say: "Win the victory or die."

Our slogan is: "Win the victory in order to live, but live in order to win the victory."

(What is the point of victory if there is no life? One must wait until the bitterness of defeat is over - everything will come to him who can wait.)

All the knowledge and skills that they possess, we possess too. They do not need to know or feel the things which we know and feel. Everything they possess constitutes the limit of what they are capable of. Everything we possess is our means for achieving even more.
Everything which they possess today is ours, and is for their temporary use

Everything which they possess today is ours, and is for their temporary use.

It is our task to take from them the things which god has bequeathed to us.

The Russians are obstinate, but they are not persistent enough when it comes to attaining an objective. They are lazy, and that is whey they are always in a hurry. They try to solve all problems at a stroke. They sacrifice small things for the sake of the major, decisive task of winning a victory. But that victory either does not come at all, or else, having won the victory, they are no better off than before.

We profess the tactics of small victories, although we do not object to large victories. a small victory is also a victory!

The Russians neither know how to lead, nor how to submit. They are saboteurs by reason of their genetic makeup.

The Russians are envious, and they hate their colleagues, if the latter rise above the gray masses of the people. Give them the chance to tear to pieces these colleagues who have been promoted, and they will tear him to pieces with pleasure.

Jews! Always act as arbitrators, adopt the posture of being peacemakers, defend the "unhappy people" against whom the crowd is up in arms, but only inasmuch as to gain a reputation as a generous, objective person.

With a little patience, you will take over the position of the person whom a short while ago you tore to pieces.
When two Russians fight one another, the winner is a Jew

When two Russians fight one another, a Jew is the winner.

Set the Russians against one another, provoke in them envy towards one another. Always do this imperceptibly and subtly, operating under a cover of benevolence. Let them fight among themselves. You will always be the arbitrator.

Russians do not know how to live, or how to set goals. We create the ephemeral tasks for them, and they try to carry out those tasks.
Every humiliation is a blessing if it produces an advantage

The Russians do not know how to ask for something, regarding it as humiliating to do so, even though they are humiliated and poor as it stands.

We say: "Every humiliation is a blessing if it produces an advantage." One can humiliate oneself in order to achieve a goal, and it is possible to humiliate oneself with dignity.
Nothing is immoral ... The end illuminates the means

Nothing is immoral if it assists our people to become well-established and prosperous. The end illuminates the means.
The Russians are stupid and coarse. They refer to their stupidity and coarseness as honesty

The Russians are stupid and coarse. They refer to their stupidity and coarseness as honesty, decency and well-principled behavior.

Their inability to adapt and change their behavior so as to suit the situation, and their lack of any mental flexibility, are described by them as "being true to themselves," as "adherence to principle".
Goyim are so stupid and coarse that they do not even know how to lie

Goyim are so stupid and coarse that they do not even know how to lie. Again, they call their primitiveness and stupidity honesty and decency, although they are by nature mendacious and dishonest.

In ancient times the goyim referred to their characteristically primitive behavior as barbarity, in the Middle Ages they termed it chivalry, and later they called it gentlemanly conduct. They committed suicide out of empty principles. Let them continue to do so!

They are constricted in their abilities, and for this reason they set limits to everything.

But we say: "Man's possibilities are unlimited, because man behaves in accordance with circumstances!"
Speak and act in a way which their morality and their concepts do not permit

Always remember the limits which goyim set for themselves. Their thinking has stagnated within these limits, and they are unable to go beyond them. Therein lies their misfortune and our advantage.

Speak and act in a way which their morality and their concepts do not permit. Do things which seem to them to be impossible and incredible. They will not believe that you are capable of words and actions of which they are not capable.

Speak and act in a way which is confident, energetic, aggressive, discouraging and stunning. Produce more noise and oral trumpery, and say more things which are incomprehensible and pseudo-scientific.

Create theories, hypotheses, tendencies, schools, practicable and impracticable methods. The more extravagant, the better!

Do not bother about these theories being useless, or because they will have to be forgotten about by tomorrow. A new day, and with it new ideas, will come. It is here that our self-assertion, our superiority, and the power of our spirit, all find expression.
Let the goyim bear the brunt of the ideas we float

Let the goyim bear the brunt of the ideas we float. Let them rack their brains looking for any grains of rationality in our ideas, and let them seek and find in our ideas things which are not there. Tomorrow we shall give their primitive brains some new food to chew on.

It does not matter what you say. What matters is how you say it. Your self-confidence will be perceived as conviction, your ambition will be thought to be loftiness of mind, and your manner of preaching and putting people right will be regarded as superiority.
Twist their brains, and work the goyim up into a nervous state

Twist their brains, and work them up into a nervous state! Suppress the will of those, who object what you are saying. Place the upstarts and bawler in a compromising position, and stir up the pride of the crowd against any skeptics.

In your discussions and debates, use rhetorical methods which border on the indecent.

If anyone doubts what you are saying and objects to it, ask him his surname, where he works and what his job is. This will usually shock and intimidate them, and they will retreat.

Demand replies, and when you have received them, say over and over again, without analyzing the essence of the replies: "It's not like that, it's not like that at all!"

If some know-it-all tries to expose you, the others will not listen to him and will condemn him, because by exposing you he is proving them guilty of stupidity, and the crowd does not forgive this.

If a Russian tries to show his worth and to attract attention to himself, you must create more sound effects at that moment, shuffle your feet, stand up and walk about, make creaking noises with the chairs, laugh, chatter, hum something under your breath, cough and blow your nose, and interrupt him by making speeches, conversing, telling jokes, and the like.
Create for the Russians a mass of petty, annoying inconveniences

Create for the Russians a mass of petty, annoying inconveniences of which they are not immediately aware.

Place your things on top of their belongings, tread on their feet, breathe in their faces, and talk in a provocatively loud way. Let them constantly feel your elbow in their side.

The Russians cannot endure this for long. To avoid any scandals, they will go away, leaving the place free for you to occupy...

They think it is particularly smart to slam the door and walk away. Give them the opportunity to do so!

Polite insolence is our watchword!
Accuse of antisemitism those who try to expose you

Accuse of antisemitism those who try to expose you. Pin the label of "antisemite" on them, and you will see with what pleasure the other goyim will take up this version. On the whole, all Russians are antisemites, but as soon as you pin this label on one Russian, he becomes defenseless, because all the others will throw him to us as a sacrifice and will destroy him with their own hands. And we shall attach the stigma to the next victim.
Play on the soft-heartedness of the Russians

Play on the soft-heartedness of the Russians. Make yourselves out to be poor and unfortunate ones, arouse compassion and sympathy for yourselves, spread the rumors about the eternally suffering nation, about persecution in the past and discrimination today.

The tactic of the "poor Jew" has been proving its worth for thousands of years!

Even if the Russians have less than us, they will nonetheless help us to have more. The Russians like being benefactors and guardians, and every beggar strives to be a benefactor, because that raises his status.

The generosity of the Russians increases in the same measure as their ability to put it into effect decreases. Take from them what they can give: a mangy sheep will at least yield a tuft of wool!

Distort all phenomena in the light of our interests. Every phenomenon must, unquestionably, be considered from the point of view of the harm or benefit it produces for the Jews!

Inform one another about everything which may harm or benefit us.
Information is the Holy of Holies

Information is the Holy of Holies! Money, groups of specialists, and information: these are the three supports upon which our well-being is founded!

It is every Jew's sacred duty and obligation to inform another Jew of what the Goyim intend to do. You helped me today, I shall help you tomorrow - therein lies our strength.
Our God bequeathed to us the task of owning the world, and we own it

Our God bequeathed to us the task of owning the world, and we own it. Our task is to keep the world in our hands.

Keep in your hands the means of propaganda and information: the press, radio, television and cinema.

We must penetrate further into the apparatus of Party and State authority. Regarding any question, form a public opinion which takes into account our national interests.
Any trifle can be turned into a problem, and any problem into a trifle

Any trifle can be turned into a problem, and any problem into a trifle. Not one public process must be allowed to drift of its own accord. If it does not benefit us, slow it down, or direct it against our enemies, the goyim. We must be at the head of any undertaking, so that we can guide it in the required direction.

Be the leaders in everything, strive always to be the first! Cultivate within yourself the characteristics of leadership. Do this every hour, every minute, even in the trifles of everyday life. Do not give way in anything. Try not to give way even in respect of trifles, whether they be your seat in a bus or train or your place in a queue in a shop.
In any working group, take the power into your own hands

In any working group, take the power into your own hands and direct the group in our interests.

We must carry out the administrative and creative part of the production process.

Let the goyim provide the preparatory material and technical basis for our creative work.
Let their position be no higher than that of a porter or cleaner

Let them look after the cleanliness of the work places and guard the fruits of our labors. Let their position be no higher than that of a porter or cleaner.

It is permissible, by way of an exception, to allow goyim of non-Russian origin to do creative work. Do not allow Russians to do this! We shall always be blamed for this.
And do not be afraid of us gaining a reputation as nationalists

And do not be afraid of us gaining a reputation as nationalists: an illusion of internationalism will be assured with an admixture of Jewish blood or, if the worst comes to the worst, by the presence of representatives of ethnic minorities.
If you have a vacancy, hire only a Jew

If you have a vacancy, hire only a Jew.

If you cannot do this, cancel the position. If you can do neither, hire an Asian. If none is available, hire a Pole, a Ukrainian or, if the worst comes to the worst, a Belorussian. All these have scores to settle with the Russians.

After they have been worked on for a while, they will become your allies. They are all only antisemites in their own native lands. In Russia, it is more beneficial to them to be internationalists. By these means, they will find the necessary space within which they can exist. Make use of their means.
A nation without a history is like a child without parents

Do not openly destroy the monuments to the ancient history of Russia, but also do not restore those monuments. Years will pass, and the monuments will collapse of their own accord. And hooligans and "lovers of the past" will take them away little by little, brick by brick. Pretend not to notice this because you are occupied with major tasks of the national economy.

A nation without a history is like a child without parents. Such a nation can be molded into whatever is required. One can impose upon such a nation one's own philosophy and one's own way of thinking.
By this method, whole nations can be inevitably deprived of their particular individuality

By this method, whole nations can be inevitably deprived of their particular individuality. First they will lose their history and traditions, and then we shall form them in our own image.

Keep every step taken by influential and forward-looking Russians under a never-slackening control. Do not allow them to go off by themselves and unite. Do not permit any intimate, direct links to develop between them. Any contacts they have must be with us and through us. Therein lies information and influence. Do not permit them to discuss any problems without us being present. Where there are two Russians, there must be at least one Jew. Be omnipresent!

If you do not succeed in blocking the young and forward-looking Russians and in preventing them from expressing themselves, make them manipulatable. Draw them into your groups, surround them with a strong Jewish presence, and deprive them of any contacts and acquaintances outside of your influence.
Do not be afraid: their children will be ours

Compel them to marry Jewesses, and only then give them a green light. Do not be afraid: their children will be ours whatever happens. Whoever the bull that jumped around may belong to, its calf will be ours.

By helping such Russians, you are contributing to the cause of our Jewish community. From now on their wages is our national income. For the sake of their children, they will lose their "civil rights", their feelings and their intelligence, and in any case it will not be possible for them to be antisemitic.
Cohabitation with a Jewess is one way of attracting talented Russians into our sphere of influence

Cohabitation with a Jewess is one way of attracting talented Russians into our sphere of influence and interest.

Marry the beautiful, healthy Russian women. Let them bear us healthy offspring and improve our race. Thus, every forward-looking Russian must be given a Jewish girl friend or boy friend. If every Russian helps one Jew to get better, we shall all be in a good shape.
Give them bribes and presents. Give them cognac and vodka drinks

Give them bribes and presents. Feed them with cognac and vodka drinks, or, better still, spirits sold under a State monopoly. They will sell out, including their own Russia, in exchange for the meaningless toys and poisonous liquor.

A final piece of advice. Be vigilant. The Spanish Inquisition and German fascism must not be repeated. Nip in the bud any attempts to put society in opposition to us, and destroy any anti-Jewish tendencies at the very outset, whatever shape they may take.

Fascism is not an accidental phenomenon. It arises in places where we underestimate the local people's efforts to be the owners of their own land. Fascism develops secretly in all nations. Luckily for us, different nations arrive to it at different times and under different names.
Buy up, steal and destroy any literature which reveals our tactics

Buy up, steal and destroy any literature which reveals our tactics and strategy and which represent the Jews in a bad light. Do not permit such works to be re-published. The goy nations must not remember or know the actual reasons for Jewish pogroms and persecutions. They must only know our interpretation of such questions.

Pay particular attention to unbending, obstinate people, who do not want to bow to our superiority, do not wish to work for us and are opposed to our practices and our policies.
Expose them using any pretext and any reason

Sooner or later such people will develop into antisemites. Do not allow little antisemites to grow into people who take part in big pogroms! Let them tire themselves out at the very outset with their stubborn idea of national dignity. Expose them using any pretext and any reason to place them in a compromising position, and oppose them with all the means available.

So long as they are alone, they will be unable to hold out against our collectivism and against our onslaught. They may be in the right a thousand times over with their trivialities. But they are in the wrong nonetheless if they stand in our way.

Spread compromising rumors about these stubborn people, give them a dubious reputation, and in the end they will then begin to be feared even by those who support them, who know them well and who have a very high opinion of them and support them.

Deprive them of any connections and contacts, and make it impossible for them to work effectively. Cast doubt on whether the work they are doing, and the positions they hold, serve any useful purpose. Isolate them, stir up the crowd against them, deprive them of influential positions in society, and provoke them into conflicts. Humiliate them, ignore them, offend them with unfair incentives and unjust penalties, and when they protest, accuse them of being disobedient, insubordinate, quarrelsome and troublesome.

Appeal to the public and to the administrative authorities, drag these obstinate people before the Party Committee and to the police. If possible, take them to court.

If you are older than them, accuse them of breaching the principle of respect for one's elders. If you are the same age as them, accuse them of breaching the principle of brotherhood, and be quite sure to blame them for violating the principle of internationalism.

The effectiveness of these methods has been proved over many generations. This is how all so-called "exploiters" act, being impelled by the need to keep the nations in a state of obedience. The chief point is that they must be accused. Let them try to defend themselves. Anyone who tries to defend himself is already half guilty!
Write denunciations and anonymous letters about them, accuse them of antisocial behavior

If the opportunity arises, move their behavior into the political arena, write denunciations and anonymous letters about them, accuse them of antisocial behavior and economic sabotage.
Provoke them into publicly opposing State power

Provoke them into publicly opposing State power, and then destroy them with the aid of that same State power.

Only those who submissively follow us and go along with our agenda have the right to privileges and a quiet life. Those who wish to go their own independent way are potentially dangerous and must be deprived of all kinds of support and of the means of existence.
It is either order we impose, or complete disorganization

There must be either order we impose, or complete disorganization. Chaos must reign in any place where goyim wish to manage without us! Act so that disorder continues until the exhausted goyim, having become desperate, ask us to take power into our own hands and give them a quiet life.
The goyim must work under our leadership and be beneficial to us

The goyim must work under our leadership and bring benefits to us. Those who are of no benefit to us must be expelled.
There is no public benefit beyond our interests

There is no such a thing as public benefit beyond our interests! Those who are not with us are against us! An eye for an eye! A tooth for a tooth!

That is what Moses taught, and that is how our forefathers lived.

And that is how we shall live also. Revenge is a sacred feeling. It forms a person's character and affirms his validity.

Abandon any feeling of submissiveness and humility towards those who have offended us. Let the stupid goyim keep for themselves the slogans of Christian charity, meekness, humility and self-denial - they are exactly what the stupid goyim are worthy of.

Promote, implant and propagate the Christian "virtues" among the goyim, but deep within, remain firm and uncompromising at heart.

Be uncompromising towards our enemies! If you forgive them a small offense today, they will commit a big offense to you tomorrow. Do not become accustomed to being offended, and repel other people's desire to offend you.

Let the goyim urge one another to be cautious, moderate and flexible in relation to us. Let them be cautious in holding back our onslaught.
We must act decisively and rapidly, always leaving them to face the accomplished facts

We must act decisively and rapidly, always leaving them to face the accomplished facts. After the fact, let them hold long and fruitless discussions. They have no weapon against our methods.

Even if, after reaching a willful decision, they do one thing - by the time they have had this idea, reached an agreement, and done that one thing, we shall have done ten more important things. Let their resistance be the required stimulus for us, and not an obstacle. We need their opposition so that we can maintain our fighting spirit and our preparedness, and nothing more than that.
Never relax the pressure

Never relax the pressure. The tougher is the resistance of the goyim, the greater is our overhead, the greater must be our income and profits. The profit we are making today must be sufficient to cover any possible losses in the future pogroms, which take place in every country from time to time. Let the goyim pay today for the fact that they will later be able to take back the part of what is theirs, somewhere else in the world.

We must always be ready to live with the anger and hatred of the goyim, and go away to a place where people will accept us hoping that the economy can be revived by the means of our capital.
This is the meaning of the symbol of Agasfer, the "Eternal Jew"

Part of our strategy is to switch countries from time to time in search of more favorable living conditions. This is the meaning of the symbol of Agasfer, the "Eternal Jew", indefatigable optimist and eternal wanderer.
Money is our legs

But if we do have to go away, we must go away healthy and rich, and not poor and sick. Money is our legs.

We move our center of gravity to the place to which our money, our capital, has previously been transferred.

After becoming materially stronger in the countries of our dissipation, and after collecting our tribute from them - we assemble in the land of our forefathers to fortify our spirit, our power, our symbols, and our belief in unity.

We assemble in order to disperse again. And so throughout all the ages.

(Published in Tel Aviv in 1958)
Kostas
Kostas

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:30 pm

Did not take long for the Jews to remove that video...
They are running scared, the truth is finally coming out about how the dirty Jews are not the victims, but the instigators, there is a reason 90% of the countries in Europe exiled them, till they got Palestine under the guise of the HOLLOHOAX.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:00 am

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next