IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the moon a reflection of earth?

+16
Robert a
rhubear
colander bowl
inquirer
Slowbutsure
swentz101
hellothere
RileySlowWave
Admin
Kotolos
nowhereelsetogo
TyrannicalSawdustRex
Dan-cer
LiamVasey3
siriusrising
DivineData
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Mon May 01, 2023 5:48 pm

Slowbutsure wrote:You think flat earthers are crazy?
Ok thanks for sharing.

What I said was; "it makes flat earthers look even more crazy to the globers." If your response to being viewed as crazy is "lets go bat shit insane to", instead of proving them wrong with logic, I guess we aren't on the same page. It's a big difference in talking about the horizon or about some moon map, and lots of ppl can get intressted if handled correctly.

You can question what you want, my comment was about talking recklessly on social places where lots of globers are, like twitter for example.

Word salad tells me all I need to know.

Wasn't some evidence required by yourself to entertain the idea of the moon being a map of the plane . I present the mainstream view about reflection of earthlight reaching the moon in a link( took me about 5mins to find that) . The whole concept therefore is worth investigation. It is interesting and also maybe not correct . I don't know .

You could have researched whether sea water reflects more light than fresh water, or perhaps the differing reflection and absorption rates within different terrains. Much better than dismissing out of hand without doing research.

The moon is not a sphere.




TyrannicalSawdustRex

Posts : 59
Points : 390
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2023-01-14

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 5:51 pm

Kotolos wrote:@swentz101

This is not real flat earth research.
(If any new flat earth researchers are looking on here, you can find plenty of genuine research with evidence on other threads)

Do you have any rebuttals to the "selenetical physics" video? I would agree swentz101 skipped an important step in his explanation here (how the moon map actually matches known earth maps with a cannot-be-random degree of accuracy), but you're all so focused on calling out shills you should probably ask yourselves sometimes if maybe you're missing a valid point.

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 237
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Kotolos Mon May 01, 2023 7:40 pm

TyrannicalSawdustRex wrote:
Slowbutsure wrote:You think flat earthers are crazy?
Ok thanks for sharing.

What I said was; "it makes flat earthers look even more crazy to the globers." If your response to being viewed as crazy is "lets go bat shit insane to", instead of proving them wrong with logic, I guess we aren't on the same page. It's a big difference in talking about the horizon or about some moon map, and lots of ppl can get intressted if handled correctly.

You can question what you want, my comment was about talking recklessly on social places where lots of globers are, like twitter for example.

Word salad tells me all I need to know.

Wasn't some evidence required by yourself to entertain the idea of the moon being a map of the plane . I present the mainstream view about reflection of earthlight reaching the  moon in a link( took me about 5mins to find that) . The whole concept therefore is worth investigation. It is interesting and also maybe not correct . I don't know .

You could have researched whether sea water reflects more light than fresh water, or perhaps the differing reflection and absorption rates within different terrains. Much better than dismissing out of hand without doing research.

The moon is not a sphere.




Yes the mainstream view of the moon being illuminated is the moon reflecting sunlight from earth - The claim here was the shadows and dark stops on the moon were literally the continents being reflected like a mirror or an imprinted reflected image of exactly the earth. not the same at all.

Kotolos

Posts : 21
Points : 261
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, Australia (& QLD)

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 7:58 pm

Kotolos wrote:Yes the mainstream view of the moon being illuminated is the moon reflecting sunlight from earth - The claim here was the shadows and dark stops on the moon were literally the continents being reflected like a mirror or an imprinted reflected image of exactly the earth. not the same at all.

That is not "the claim", you are attacking a strawman. You are clearly not very concerned with the truth, instead very invested in a little ego dispute and literally ignoring evidence that is being provided for you. If you want to rebuke the "vibes of cosmos" model, you should at least spend a few minutes trying to understand what it is.

So here we go again:

youtube search: Selenetical Physics Vol. 1: An Exercise in Visual Pattern Recognition
channel: Better Known as wRonGTHInk
video code: VFd-1Hs0_ok

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 237
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

swentz101 and LeoLopes like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Mon May 01, 2023 8:23 pm

Sorry you misunderstand my point .

The mainstream view is that the spherical moon reflects sunlight to earth. Mainstream science also admits that earth reflects sun light to the moon - that's in the link I provided.

So the real question is "What is the moon?". Again - the moon is visibly not a sphere, the light is all wrong. It is more consistent with being a projected image. It's worthy of research.

That's all I can say.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Posts : 59
Points : 390
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2023-01-14

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 9:36 pm

So far I have seen a total of 0 posts addressing actual evidence in the video posted at the top of page 2 with default settings. It's a 11 minute video that lays the foundation for the relevance of this "moon map". I do see people are throwing dislikes around though, without having anything to say about it.

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 237
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by RileySlowWave Mon May 01, 2023 10:48 pm

hellothere wrote:So far I have seen a total of 0 posts addressing actual evidence in the video posted at the top of page 2 with default settings. It's a 11 minute video that lays the foundation for the relevance of this "moon map". I do see people are throwing dislikes around though, without having anything to say about it.

i watched some of this video — note selēnē [w/ its many variations] refers to moon; so selenetical physics means ‘moon physics’

anywho, it’s hard to take in too much of it [he’s mapping grids to/from earth to moon…]

reiterating previous points here: we KNOW the moon moves above us; so if it were reflecting, the image would be continuously changing/dynamic, which is different than what we observe

i think this falls under “nice try” lol, although it’s always nice seeing the community tackle stuff

i will gladly admit that the true nature of ol’ Luna is a major question [even here, of course]; so any attempt at deducing its nature is welcome; although some guesses fall apart [which i think this does, based on the static face which rotates]

the other mention of it being an x-ray is a head-scratcher

will go w/ cheese until otherwise determined
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Posts : 61
Points : 370
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : N. America

http://flateartheducation.com

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 11:28 pm

RileySlowWave wrote:i watched some of this video
Your attention span couldn't handle 11 minutes?


RileySlowWave wrote:anywho, it’s hard to take in too much of it
It is presented pretty clearly and easy to understand, unless you're not comfortable with the English language.


RileySlowWave wrote:some guesses fall apart which i think this does, based on the static face which rotates
The video I linked says nothing about it being a "reflection". It does show that the moon's discernable features include a map of the earth, however, and that is verifiable with a very satisfactory degree of accuracy.


RileySlowWave wrote:the other mention of it being an x-ray is a head-scratcher
If the source of this X-ray, which would be located under us, happened to rotate (much like the sun and the moon "as above so below"), then this X-ray being projected above us would also rotate. If you had spent a little bit of time investigating the actual model proposed by the "crazy moon map people" before casting it aside as idiocy (much like the globers do with flat earth without even trying to understand the model), you would have understood that.


RileySlowWave wrote:will go w/ cheese until otherwise determined
When all else fails resort to clownery.

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 237
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 11:34 pm

Still waiting for someone with an 11+ minute attention span and armed with a decent level of understanding of the English language to give me an honest take on what is being shown in this video.
Is it too much to ask around here? I realize Eric has already spoken out against the crazy moon map and of course there is never a shortage of "followers", but I haven't seen this addressed other than by quick dismissal, and definitely not what's being shown here.

youtube search: Selenetical Physics Vol. 1: An Exercise in Visual Pattern Recognition
channel: Better Known as wRonGTHInk
video code: VFd-1Hs0_ok

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 237
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Slowbutsure Tue May 02, 2023 12:08 am


So you say there's a big moving tilting spinning projector under the whole earth? I would like this explained better.

Slowbutsure

Posts : 31
Points : 1248
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-08-15

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Tue May 02, 2023 1:17 am

Slowbutsure wrote:
So you say there's a big moving tilting spinning projector under the whole earth? I would like this explained better.

Not a projector, but an electromagnetic source. The reason we have a magnetic north.

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 237
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

TyrannicalSawdustRex likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by RileySlowWave Tue May 02, 2023 1:47 am

hellothere wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:i watched some of this video
Your attention span couldn't handle 11 minutes?


RileySlowWave wrote:anywho, it’s hard to take in too much of it
It is presented pretty clearly and easy to understand, unless you're not comfortable with the English language.


RileySlowWave wrote:some guesses fall apart which i think this does, based on the static face which rotates
The video I linked says nothing about it being a "reflection". It does show that the moon's discernable features include a map of the earth, however, and that is verifiable with a very satisfactory degree of accuracy.


RileySlowWave wrote:the other mention of it being an x-ray is a head-scratcher
If the source of this X-ray, which would be located under us, happened to rotate (much like the sun and the moon "as above so below"), then this X-ray being projected above us would also rotate. If you had spent a little bit of time investigating the actual model proposed by the "crazy moon map people" before casting it aside as idiocy (much like the globers do with flat earth without even trying to understand the model), you would have understood that.


RileySlowWave wrote:will go w/ cheese until otherwise determined
When all else fails resort to clownery.

rather than arguing, i’ll note this is posted in a thread called “Is the moon a reflection of earth?”

the notion of mapping the moon’s features to earth’s strikes me as a bit of a reach; so yea, i saw the methods being used in the vid & decided i was hardly being persuaded; so gave up [multitasking at work, heh]

English is hard, tho, that could be the problem

glancing ahead: you’re now saying that the earth is an electromagnet generator, which is interesting; i’ll be happy to pursue that notion — thinking about the celestial bodies as like fluorescent lights around a Tesla coil — at least provocative(!)
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Posts : 61
Points : 370
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : N. America

http://flateartheducation.com

Kotolos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Slowbutsure Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 am

hellothere wrote:
Slowbutsure wrote:
So you say there's a big moving tilting spinning projector under the whole earth? I would like this explained better.

Not a projector, but an electromagnetic source. The reason we have a magnetic north.
Yeah, I meant its projecting the image. I would have to assume that If something is projecting the whole earth into the sky as a moon map, the moon would be a lot bigger.

Slowbutsure

Posts : 31
Points : 1248
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-08-15

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Tue May 02, 2023 11:04 pm

Moon Map fully explained here in this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BvlKWLxCNnSN/

Watch before this post gets deleted.
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2747
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

TyrannicalSawdustRex and inquirer like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Tue May 02, 2023 11:07 pm

The moon Map is an x-ray composite image just watch the video I linked to and you will understand that this has everything to do with Flat Earth and is highly important in understanding the FE and has nothing to do with hollow earth and if your too lazy to sit through the video then don't expect me to type it all out for you and think you can better understand that way.
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2747
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Tue May 02, 2023 11:21 pm

RileySlowWave wrote: we KNOW the moon moves above us; so if it were reflecting, the image would be continuously changing/dynamic, which is different than what we observe

No it's an x-ray composite not an active mirror. Try watching the video I posted it's all explained there.
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2747
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Tue May 02, 2023 11:31 pm

In case my video link gets deleted before you can see it, I will return and explain this better but it's so deep that I would rather have you check out the video where everything is explained easy to understand and in full detail, then if there are questions, and I doubt there will be, we can discuss further
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2747
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Slowbutsure Tue May 02, 2023 11:55 pm

swentz101 wrote:Moon Map fully explained here in this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BvlKWLxCNnSN/

Watch before this post gets deleted.

swentz101 wrote:In case my video link gets deleted before you can see it, I will return and explain this better but it's so deep that I would rather have you check out the video where everything is explained easy to understand and in full detail, then if there are questions, and I doubt there will be, we can discuss further

Why would your link get deleted? You came here to try to convince Eric of your theory, he opened a new thread for you to discuss the topic. And now your talking like he's going to censor you? Very strange.

Slowbutsure

Posts : 31
Points : 1248
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-08-15

Admin and Kotolos like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Wed May 03, 2023 1:57 am

Slowbutsure wrote: Why would your link get deleted? You came here to try to convince Eric of your theory, he opened a new thread for you to discuss the topic. And now your talking like he's going to censor you? Very strange.

Because the last one I posted did get deleted without explanation... As I've stated I have mad respect for Eric, but it doesn't seem like he's willing to give this a chance.

Your getting us off topic though. Did you even bother to watch the video?
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2747
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by colander bowl Wed May 03, 2023 11:05 pm

swentz101 wrote:Did you even bother to watch the video?

Link War!!

The Moon doesn't look like a reflection of Earth to me. However, there's a guy on the Internet who indicates the Moon is a reflection of the bigger Earth, a mirror of the entire flat plane. His Earth is one of the so-called impact craters we see when we look at the Moon.

colander bowl

Posts : 37
Points : 804
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-11-03

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Fri May 05, 2023 2:29 am

This went dead and quiet. I guess no one wants to watch the video. Which is unfortunate because you really need your eyes to guide you when it comes to this topic.

So let me go ahead and type out what I can, but I'm sure this will not edify anyone as you will need to SEE what I'm talking about. Why did I waste my time with the pictures and the video then? And then why am I still wasting time explaining this? If you really were curious for the truth wouldn't you watch the video? But allow me to let you take advantage of my kindness one more time. I'll type this all out ok?

The moon is not an active reflection but a composite x-ray image that was bounced off the crystalline dome and super imposed onto the moon at some point of time long ago. It shows the entire Earth landmass including the known earth that we now live on... It also includes lands that are now known to have sunk underwater. The geographic North Pole and magnetic north Pole are two different things. The magnetic north Pole shifts every 2000 years by 30 degrees and the sun and moon rotate only within the magnetic north Pole which shifts. That means that the land we are living on now was once frozen and that the ancients lived on the other land. That also means that possibly Antarctica is not an ice wall surrounding us, but simply the other land outside the antarctic circle.

Each point on the moon map can be measured with near perfect accuracy and flight points mapped out accordingly. The moon map can be tested and proven with logic just like the rest of the Flat Earth stuff so why then do Flat Earthers experience Cognitive Dissonance when it comes to this topic? You want the truth right? It's staring you in the face at every full moon and has been your entire life, what more do you want? How many hours have we all poured into FE videos and other stuff? Yet you can't be bothered to explore this, even after I posted pics and a video?

I find myself once again amazed at the Strong Delusion of this current Age... Forget I mentioned the moon, forget I even tried to convince you of anything. Go back to where you left off and continue to let the controlling elite laugh at you. And if anyone wants the truth, then surely you know you must SEEK it to find it. The elite can have this victory for all I care. I can accept failure knowing that I tried. Have a good day.
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2747
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by RileySlowWave Fri May 05, 2023 5:28 am

swentz101 wrote:This went dead and quiet. I guess no one wants to watch the video. Which is unfortunate because you really need your eyes to guide you when it comes to this topic.

So let me go ahead and type out what I can, but I'm sure this will not edify anyone as you will need to SEE what I'm talking about. Why did I waste my time with the pictures and the video then? And then why am I still wasting time explaining this? If you really were curious for the truth wouldn't you watch the video? But allow me to let you take advantage of my kindness one more time. I'll type this all out ok?

The moon is not an active reflection but a composite x-ray image that was bounced off the crystalline dome and super imposed onto the moon at some point of time long ago. It shows the entire Earth landmass including the known earth that we now live on... It also includes lands that are now known to have sunk underwater. The geographic North Pole and magnetic north Pole are two different things. The magnetic north Pole shifts every 2000 years by 30 degrees and the sun and moon rotate only within the magnetic north Pole which shifts. That means that the land we are living on now was once frozen and that the ancients lived on the other land. That also means that possibly Antarctica is not an ice wall surrounding us, but simply the other land outside the antarctic circle.

Each point on the moon map can be measured with near perfect accuracy and flight points mapped out accordingly. The moon map can be tested and proven with logic just like the rest of the Flat Earth stuff so why then do Flat Earthers experience Cognitive Dissonance when it comes to this topic? You want the truth right? It's staring you in the face at every full moon and has been your entire life, what more do you want? How many hours have we all poured into FE videos and other stuff? Yet you can't be bothered to explore this, even after I posted pics and a video?

I find myself once again amazed at the Strong Delusion of this current Age... Forget I mentioned the moon, forget I even tried to convince you of anything. Go back to where you left off and continue to let the controlling elite laugh at you. And if anyone wants the truth, then surely you know you must SEEK it to find it. The elite can have this victory for all I care. I can accept failure knowing that I tried. Have a good day.

hey, thanks, this is worth considering

i find myself having plenty of new questions

“a plasma projection of a geographic terrain through a magnetic field (will bear distortions due to the presence of that magnetic field)”

i rewatched the video above: it seems like the moon ‘map’ has a LOT of room/features contrary to our known world/realm; you mentioned the magnetic pole shifting every 2000 years — i’d love to know the cause & how gradual the effects: it seems that we have documents older than 2000 years from our ‘side’ of the land; so if it’s changing where the sun spins & the icy side is alternately melting & freezing… genuine question

i really like the notion of a magnetic source somewhere below(?) us w/ a magnetic field lighting the stars…

the video says “the next episode we’ll cover the magneto-di-electric field as an electric circuit”
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Posts : 61
Points : 370
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : N. America

http://flateartheducation.com

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Admin Fri May 05, 2023 6:38 am

swentz101 wrote:
Slowbutsure wrote: Why would your link get deleted? You came here to try to convince Eric of your theory, he opened a new thread for you to discuss the topic. And now your talking like he's going to censor you? Very strange.

Because the last one I posted did get deleted without explanation... As I've stated I have mad respect for Eric, but it doesn't seem like he's willing to give this a chance.

Your getting us off topic though. Did you even bother to watch the video?

Just to be clear, I have not deleted anything, if any posts/videos are not showing up here it has nothing to do with actions taken by me
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1881
Points : 8777
Reputation : 3781
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

swentz101 and Kotolos like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Kotolos Fri May 05, 2023 2:23 pm

hellothere wrote:
Kotolos wrote:Yes the mainstream view of the moon being illuminated is the moon reflecting sunlight from earth - The claim here was the shadows and dark stops on the moon were literally the continents being reflected like a mirror or an imprinted reflected image of exactly the earth. not the same at all.

That is not "the claim", you are attacking a strawman. You are clearly not very concerned with the truth, instead very invested in a little ego dispute and literally ignoring evidence that is being provided for you. If you want to rebuke the "vibes of cosmos" model, you should at least spend a few minutes trying to understand what it is.

So here we go again:

youtube search: Selenetical Physics Vol. 1: An Exercise in Visual Pattern Recognition
channel: Better Known as wRonGTHInk
video code: VFd-1Hs0_ok

What even is this. Now you're posting a video we weren't even talking about, none of my posts were referring to this video. It was to the other guy and the ORIGINAL claim the moon is reflection of the earth and continents, which look nothing alike. You've started talking about this video which my post wasn't even about. The video is ridiculous, just warping continents to try match the moon and it still looks nothing like the continents and then there's still random shapes on the moon so because of the confirmation bias the video maker says its anomalies in google earths ocean part of the map and just shoves that random shape in their among the other random shapes. I don't even think anyone knows what they are talking about this has divulge into the most random pseudo-belief-whatever. This thread is the kind of stuff people think of synonymous with flat earther = idiot. "Literally ignoring evidence". changing continents shapes based on different map projections and trying to shove them onto the moon shapes to validate your claim isn't evidence. The moon DOES NOT look like the continents, and no one yet has provided a photo of this comparison. If you can superimpose the continents on the moon and matches then Ill retract what I said. This is like me getting a photo of pluto or something and claiming its a reflection of earth and then changing continent shapes and shoving them into shapes on pluto and claiming its evidence pluto is a reflection of earth.

This claim is a belief. This forum is for genuine research with strong evidence, of which there is alot on this forum, this thread is not.

Kotolos

Posts : 21
Points : 261
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, Australia (& QLD)

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Kotolos Fri May 05, 2023 2:26 pm

hellothere wrote:So far I have seen a total of 0 posts addressing actual evidence in the video posted at the top of page 2 with default settings. It's a 11 minute video that lays the foundation for the relevance of this "moon map". I do see people are throwing dislikes around though, without having anything to say about it.

There is nothing to address. The video of the lines of 'continents' over the moons shapes... still doesn't look like any continent, there is no resemblance
at all No Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 1f62d Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 1f62d Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 1f62d

Kotolos

Posts : 21
Points : 261
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, Australia (& QLD)

Admin and colander bowl like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum