IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the moon a reflection of earth?

+16
Robert a
rhubear
colander bowl
inquirer
Slowbutsure
swentz101
hellothere
RileySlowWave
Admin
Kotolos
nowhereelsetogo
TyrannicalSawdustRex
Dan-cer
LiamVasey3
siriusrising
DivineData
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 12:22 am

So, maybe I'm slow or something and I'm surprised this video hasn't been brought up but would someone explain how this isn't solid enough evidence?

youtube search: Selenetical Physics Vol. 1: An Exercise in Visual Pattern Recognition
channel: Better Known as wRonGTHInk
video code: VFd-1Hs0_ok

Thank you.

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 401
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:30 am

Ok, thank you all for your continued patience. I have some images to share with you now. For those of you thinking this is nonsense and should not be shared publicly, Flat Earthers always look crazy to the uninformed, so just stop... If we can't discuss the FE theories here openly, then we are yet again censored...

In order to accept these images, you must understand that 100% of our maps today are wrong, if you cannot accept that, please feel free to turn your car around now. For those who are curious, fasten your seat belt because it's a bumpy ride baby!

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen12
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen14
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen13
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:31 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen15
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen17
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen16
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:31 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen20
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen18
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen19
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:32 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen22
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen21
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen23
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:33 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen24
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen25
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:34 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen27
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen29
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen28
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:35 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen31
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen30
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen32
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:35 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen33
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen34
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:36 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen37
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen36
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:36 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen39
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:37 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen40
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:38 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen42
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 4:40 am

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen44

Now I am sure that I will be shot down for this but a video explanation is on the near horizon if I can get even one person to bite curiously into this concept that our moon is in fact the only true map of the FE, revealing an entire landmass huge in proportion which is hidden from us by the elite... The video explanation is very rich. Any takers?
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Admin Mon May 01, 2023 6:30 am

swentz101 wrote:
In order to accept these images, you must understand that 100% of our maps today are wrong

If 100% of our maps are wrong, then how can you compare these "100% wrong maps" to random features on the Moon and claim those moon features are the true map?  That is called circular reasoning and is a logical fallacy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1908
Points : 8991
Reputation : 3800
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

swentz101, Slowbutsure and Kotolos like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 7:54 am

Admin wrote:
swentz101 wrote:
In order to accept these images, you must understand that 100% of our maps today are wrong

If 100% of our maps are wrong, then how can you compare these "100% wrong maps" to random features on the Moon and claim those moon features are the true map?  That is called circular reasoning and is a logical fallacy.

It's actually easier to explain through video, am I allowed to post one and if so, then how?

Because this actually goes really deep sir and I promise you it makes much more sense in video form. Supposedly "lost lands" that we find in old maps aren't lost at all, they are on the hidden side of earth. I know how smart you are, please allow the video I want to display and if it still sounds silly then so be it.
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 8:27 am

Tropics

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen45
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 8:27 am

Time Zones
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen46
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Robert a likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by swentz101 Mon May 01, 2023 8:30 am

North Pole
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen47
Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Screen48
swentz101
swentz101

Posts : 43
Points : 2911
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-07-12
Age : 34
Location : Montana

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 12:52 pm

It is distorted because we are dealing with an electromagnetic x-ray of the earth, and because some of the shallower depths aka where there is still plenty of land underwater are showing up as landmasses. The fact that the "inconsistencies" match ocean relief maps is the proof that this is not a joke.

If you watch the video I gave the references for in my first post, and then come back with basically one form of another of "this is just a coincidence", I don't know what to say at that point.

hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 401
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Mon May 01, 2023 2:55 pm

Kotolos wrote:
Slowbutsure wrote:When ppl talk about these kind of theories in public, it makes flat earthers look even more crazy to the globers, I would suggest to keep them a bit private among already flat earthers and stick to the basic stuff in public. Its hurting the topic of FE IMO, but when i tell this to the ones talking in public they dont care, so maybe im wrong?

Exactly. No you're 100% correct, some of the stuff said on this moon reflection thing sounds ridiculous and nothing commented makes any sense or any evidence

https://www.space.com/6556-earth-reflection-varies-moon.html

Here's a link - mainstream science knows that earthlight is reflected to the lunar surface.

Mainstream science also explains the moons unnatural reflection of sunlight - no hotspot - as a function of magical properties of moondust . That's just one of their crazy theories about this subject. Research that yourself if you wish.

Also - flat earthers are already "crazy" . You need to realise everything you are told you know is open to question.

Anything else we should not question?

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Posts : 73
Points : 568
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2023-01-14

swentz101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Slowbutsure Mon May 01, 2023 4:51 pm

You think flat earthers are crazy?
Ok thanks for sharing.

What I said was; "it makes flat earthers look even more crazy to the globers." If your response to being viewed as crazy is "lets go bat shit insane to", instead of proving them wrong with logic, I guess we aren't on the same page. It's a big difference in talking about the horizon or about some moon map, and lots of ppl can get intressted if handled correctly.

You can question what you want, my comment was about talking recklessly on social places where lots of globers are, like twitter for example.

Slowbutsure

Posts : 31
Points : 1412
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-08-15

Kotolos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by RileySlowWave Mon May 01, 2023 5:14 pm

if the face of the moon is seen rotating, like a clockface or wheel, & this is consistent based on vantage point, it seems hard to imagine how it could possibly be a reflection… if you roll a mirror across the floor, i believe the image would ‘stay put’ while the border turns
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Posts : 77
Points : 556
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-02-20
Location : N. America

http://flateartheducation.com

Admin, Slowbutsure and Kotolos like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Kotolos Mon May 01, 2023 5:43 pm

@swentz101

This is not real flat earth research.
(If any new flat earth researchers are looking on here, you can find plenty of genuine research with evidence on other threads)

The stuff you're posting has nothing todo with flat earth, its fantasies and your belief in things like lost lands and 'under side of earth', the things you're posting belong in the hollow/concave earth section.

Its almost comical, you started by posting the meractor map that is the actual shape of continents and trying to show and say North America is what you circled on the moon and now the map you posted is literally trying to make the continents look like what the dark spots are on the moon. You said the moon was a reflection of the Earth and now you post a map that's made to look like the moon  Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 1f602 .
Its like saying the clouds are a reflection of the earth and then making a map of the earths continents in the shape of the clouds you have a photo of.

The maps you also posted is representing a round earth showing continents on one side? So you do not think the earth is flat then? The amount of things you have to ignore and believe are wrong or are lies by using the map you've posted with the insanely different shaped and positioned continents with different distances like nautical navigation, flights, distances, literally everything is beyond absurdity. The map you've posted is so different to the accepted maps used for so many things in everyday life and science and industry that there is no way any of that would work of be doable if we were using the normal maps we have when if in reality the earth and continents looked like that as you claim on you're maps.
Your map would also mean alot of flat earth proofs we have are wrong and dont make sense.

Do you understand you still haven't posted any evidence. The stuff you've posted if anything disproves what you're saying and is evidence the moon isn't a reflection of the earth.
Are you a shill here to post absurb things? because its hard to believe this is legitimate and you cant seem to understand what anyone is saying.
The quotes you posted saying Planet = A smaller subsection of a larger plane, what does that even mean? Doesn't even make sense and thats not the definition of a planet and if you believe moon is an earth reflection how can you think its a solid rock moon planet? And your other quote "We all get it wrong sometimes", yes we do and I think you aught to refer to that quote.

Also special note: I live In Australia and regularly drive all around different parts, especially the eastern side, theres roads that are completely coastal, the pacific highway/motorway, takes you from Melbourne and Sydney all the way up to Northern Queensland and there 100% is not a 100km's long 90degree eastern turn at Melbourne directly to Sydney. Where that map shows Melbourne is is actually the Central Tablelands of NSW which is inland country which I've driven many times, that entire chunk that's gone, you can drive along that coast in real life where water is on your map. Australia's capital territory and parilment in Canberra are also inland and North East of Melbourne, on your map Canberra would be in the ocean/on the coast and be directly east of Melbourne. Australia's eastern coastline and eastern states at least from my experience are very accurate to whats on our official maps currently. That map has warped Australia on purpose just so it can fit the craters and shadows on the moon so you can claim its a reflection.
 
Not engaging in this ridiculous thread anymore & hope no one else does either unless someone can actually produce some evidence or something substantial rather than the nonsense so far.
You should go post on the flat earth society website this would fit nicely alongside other shill-things like gravity is because earth accelerates upwards that gate keeps real flat earth research by people seeing that and thinking flat earth is stupid because such claims are.


Last edited by Kotolos on Mon May 01, 2023 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kotolos

Posts : 21
Points : 425
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-14
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, Australia (& QLD)

Admin, nowhereelsetogo and Slowbutsure like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by hellothere Mon May 01, 2023 5:46 pm

RileySlowWave wrote:if the face of the moon is seen rotating, like a clockface or wheel, & this is consistent based on vantage point, it seems hard to imagine how it could possibly be a reflection… if you roll a mirror across the floor, i believe the image would ‘stay put’ while the border turns

It's not a "reflection" but an X-ray image (at least that's the closest thing we know of).
The "Vibes of Cosmos" model does a pretty good job of explaining it, and I'm subscribing to it at this point for the same reason I came on to Flat Earth to begin with: it's a superior explanation to observable phenomenon than the competing models.

Until someone else provides a better competing model, theirs makes sense of many more things if you take the time to consider the implications, the same way you have to approach Flat Earth holistically.

Here for instance, with video code 3wU8_jT61eE (on youtube), you have the projected movement of the magnetic pole on the moon map, and what it means as far as ice ages and a "big cycle". In this system, what the elites are doing is still evil, but at least it's "purposeful" evil, not just senseless torture. That might not be what "conspiracy theorists"/truthers want to hear, but that's all the more reason to consider it.


hellothere

Posts : 13
Points : 401
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-04-30

swentz101 and TyrannicalSawdustRex like this post

Back to top Go down

Is the moon a reflection of earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the moon a reflection of earth?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum