IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Weiss Exposed

+23
amorellerner
Earthtoed
MrWilliams
Bentramer81
tycho_brahe
ScooterRussell
FE_AirlinePilot
John
Koubenakombi
Xander
Nym
Admin
Shmack_1
DanielBloom
Am Lerner
CHerring
markwilson
harmless
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
Isaacs -Safari Club
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

David Weiss Exposed - Page 3 Empty Re: David Weiss Exposed

Post by amorellerner Wed May 01, 2024 2:37 am

I first heard Eric on Veritas radio. I recently went into Veritas website and saw that their most recent interview was with flat earth Dave. I also noticed the host had changed his name. I didn’t pay money to listen to the whole interview but it seems like beritas is peddling bullshit now.

amorellerner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWilliams Mon May 20, 2024 10:42 pm

All this seems to be one big experiment to see how retarded our generation is, so the powers that be can make plans for the future! It would not surprise me if Eric, ODDTV, DIRTH, Owen Benjamin, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, and so on are all part of it! This has been planned for years! Pretending to fight each other, no unity, just test after test on us sheep!
MrWilliams
MrWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue May 21, 2024 6:14 pm

MrWilliams wrote:All this seems to be one big experiment to see how retarded our generation is, so the powers that be can make plans for the future! It would not surprise me if Eric, ODDTV, DIRTH, Owen Benjamin, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, and so on are all part of it! This has been planned for years! Pretending to fight each other, no unity, just test after test on us sheep!

I agree. The internet was created with control in mind from the start. I don't think it's possible to find truth any more because there is soooo much noise, too much to look at! I've been all over most conspiracy areas, most interesting is the history stuff. The only problem being the same noise everywhere and even the more credible like 'Fomenko' are in some doubt for me. AI is absolutely f*cking things up with images being posted everywhere as if they're real and people believing them.

I have to accept that I may never know our true history or the origins/originator(s) of our world. Even in the area of FE where we can use real science to establish things I only know for certain that we're on a stationary plane, other things like the dome, ice wall, proximity of sun moon and stars etc. are possibly questioned.

I think we all know who is behind almost if not all of our troubles/shortcomings and bearing in mind THEY WILL NEVER STOP there could be only one answer (or solution  David Weiss Exposed - Page 3 1f631 ).

Imagine a world without the Talmud or OT bible (not that I think NT is anything, I simply don't know what to think vis-a-vis religion).

I suppose we make the best of what we have. Eric does have some drawbacks for me in his views but as far as FE goes he's the boss. I don't pay attention to anyone else really.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Irish10 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Thu May 23, 2024 3:49 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
MrWilliams wrote:All this seems to be one big experiment to see how retarded our generation is, so the powers that be can make plans for the future! It would not surprise me if Eric, ODDTV, DIRTH, Owen Benjamin, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, and so on are all part of it! This has been planned for years! Pretending to fight each other, no unity, just test after test on us sheep!

I agree. The internet was created with control in mind from the start. I don't think it's possible to find truth any more because there is soooo much noise, too much to look at! I've been all over most conspiracy areas, most interesting is the history stuff. The only problem being the same noise everywhere and even the more credible like 'Fomenko' are in some doubt for me. AI is absolutely f*cking things up with images being posted everywhere as if they're real and people believing them.

I have to accept that I may never know our true history or the origins/originator(s) of our world. Even in the area of FE where we can use real science to establish things I only know for certain that we're on a stationary plane, other things like the dome, ice wall, proximity of sun moon and stars etc. are possibly questioned.

I think we all know who is behind almost if not all of our troubles/shortcomings and bearing in mind THEY WILL NEVER STOP there could be only one answer (or solution  David Weiss Exposed - Page 3 1f631 ).

Imagine a world without the Talmud or OT bible (not that I think NT is anything, I simply don't know what to think vis-a-vis religion).

I suppose we make the best of what we have. Eric does have some drawbacks for me in his views but as far as FE goes he's the boss. I don't pay attention to anyone else really.

I agree 100% that Eric is by far the best voice for FE. He almost single-handedly brought the FE movement back to life in 2014. Damage control shills followed. Like Dave Weiss and Mark Sargent and others. Also, when you go to his pages, they are trolled at an exponentially greater rate than the shill flat-Earthers. I also agree with much of the other stuff Eric puts out. IMO everybody is agnostic whether they identify as one or not.

Earthtoed

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RileySlowWave Thu May 23, 2024 4:05 am

IMO everybody is agnostic whether they identify as one or not.
if agnostic means without knowledge, i think a lot of people know God, especially after being brought to their knees, as seen via grace; once that connection is made it's hard to convince of otherwise

i see God as + [positivity] & know what beauty looks like; serving the greater mission

a book i'm reading says to "yield to Jesus," which is fair

also “though he slay me, yet will i trust him”

Job apparently

nice

especially as a flat-Earther i'd be hard-pressed to deny
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

http://flateartheducation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RileySlowWave Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:33 am

ha, i just started watching David Weiss videos [https://youtu.be/W4KwzIP9VfQ?feature=shared] & can say openly that he's 'legit'/straightforward/authentic
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:40 am

RileySlowWave wrote:ha, i just started watching David Weiss videos [https://youtu.be/W4KwzIP9VfQ?feature=shared] & can say openly that he's 'legit'/straightforward/authentic

Keep in mind that Eric's work created the resurgence of flat-Earth back in 2014. In the subsequent years, flat-Earth became the number one Internet search, and the ones who hide this knowledge knew the mask was coming off. Enter damage control. Dave Weiss is definitely a shill. He plagiarizes Eric's work, then does an acting job to pass it off as his own. He gets media attention, and the Internet does not algorithm him out of searches like it does Eric. David Weiss is hostile toward Eric by claiming Eric has not done much lately - false! Eric originally drew millions of views, and likely still does; however, Eric's stuff is censored to look like it is unpopular or doesn't exist and Dave Weiss knows it! Moreover, Weiss's pages are not bombarded with trolls (obvious paid agents) like Eric's. Dave Weiss also makes the hideous claim that "Mark Sargent has done more for the flat-Earth movement than Eric Dubay." Dave Weiss uses a CIA/Mossad/KGB tactic to collect information on dissidents. Weiss pushes these electronic apps to gather a data base on flat-Earthers. He also organizes in-person conferences to "get to know" other flat-Earthers - more spy tactics. Lastly, Dave Weiss claims he is "the most happening flat-Earther," and that's clearly because he rubs elbows with the media owners as a damage control agent.

Earthtoed

Admin, notdownunder and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:22 pm

Earthtoed wrote:
RileySlowWave wrote:ha, i just started watching David Weiss videos [https://youtu.be/W4KwzIP9VfQ?feature=shared] & can say openly that he's 'legit'/straightforward/authentic

Keep in mind that Eric's work created the resurgence of flat-Earth back in 2014. In the subsequent years, flat-Earth became the number one Internet search, and the ones who hide this knowledge knew the mask was coming off. Enter damage control. Dave Weiss is definitely a shill. He plagiarizes Eric's work, then does an acting job to pass it off as his own. He gets media attention, and the Internet does not algorithm him out of searches like it does Eric. David Weiss is hostile toward Eric by claiming Eric has not done much lately - false! Eric originally drew millions of views, and likely still does; however, Eric's stuff is censored to look like it is unpopular or doesn't exist and Dave Weiss knows it! Moreover, Weiss's pages are not bombarded with trolls (obvious paid agents) like Eric's. Dave Weiss also makes the hideous claim that "Mark Sargent has done more for the flat-Earth movement than Eric Dubay." Dave Weiss uses a CIA/Mossad/KGB tactic to collect information on dissidents. Weiss pushes these electronic apps to gather a data base on flat-Earthers. He also organizes in-person conferences to "get to know" other flat-Earthers - more spy tactics. Lastly, Dave Weiss claims he is "the most happening flat-Earther," and that's clearly because he rubs elbows with the media owners as a damage control agent.

The app thing pissed me off from the start, it's an obvious operation trust tactic but what really pisses me off is what it plays on - that most FE convinced people are alone in their peer groups and would dearly love to have real contact with others.

p.s. unrelated; my little black cat just had four kittens!! She is un-vaxed, un-tagged and all I need now is a VET in the UK who isn't going to ask questions or report me but just do the snip. Impossible I think.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Earthtoed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RileySlowWave Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:38 pm

Weiss & Eddie Bravo on InfoWars just crushing it for FE https://banned.video/watch?id=665a5442274e83a3d308a4ba
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:05 pm

The app thing pissed me off from the start, it's an obvious operation trust tactic but what really pisses me off is what it plays on - that most FE convinced people are alone in their peer groups and would dearly love to have real contact with others.

nowhereelsetogo That's excellent insight! Thanks for posting. Probably a conscious CIA tactic attempting to get flat-Earthers to believe we are a disjointed segment of society.

Earthtoed

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePea Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:06 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:

p.s. unrelated; my little black cat just had four kittens!! She is un-vaxed, un-tagged and all I need now is a VET in the UK who isn't going to ask questions or report me but just do the snip. Impossible I think.

Regarding your cat. I have two male cats around two years old, they've not had to go to the vets as of yet. My plan if they have to go is to say they're free living cats, free living cats aren't required to be chipped. Wouldn't be a lie either because they're free to leave & do as they please anyway, right? :-) If the vet starts asking questions I'll just repeat they're free living cats. Bit like repeating "I'm exempt" when the mask issue was on. Hope you can find a solution & that your cat & kittens are doing well.
PurplePea
PurplePea

Back to top Go down

David Weiss Exposed - Page 3 Empty YouTube Video on Dave Weiss

Post by Earthtoed Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:48 am

Not sure if this video has been spread around yet, but here is another example of Dave Weiss trying to lead the Flat-Earth movement astray.

https://www.youtube.com/live/yejqjYGh_P4

Earthtoed

Back to top Go down

Post by RileySlowWave Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:17 pm

RussianVids / TheyLiveTruth skewering here

They Live Truth Flat Earth Livestream #6 - Wimpy Weiss - Fake Jake - Professor Dave - Will Duffy

https://www.youtube.com/live/TOgx2gOgYAg
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:18 pm

RileySlowWave wrote:RussianVids / TheyLiveTruth skewering here

They Live Truth Flat Earth Livestream #6 - Wimpy Weiss - Fake Jake - Professor Dave - Will Duffy

https://www.youtube.com/live/TOgx2gOgYAg

It's painfully obvious that David Weiss plagiarizes Eric, as does his friend Mark Sargent. Weiss, who is Jewish, discusses The Flat-Earth Movement like he is some kind of voice for us all, which he is clearly not. He is promoted by Big Tech just like Mark Sargent. Shill 100%.

Earthtoed

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Kadmon Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:10 am

What about, that Weiss shared and still share Eric's books and videos all the time?

Adam Kadmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:26 am

Adam Kadmon wrote:What about, that Weiss shared and still share Eric's books and videos all the time?

Dave Weiss built his fake reputation plagiarizing Eric's work. This is from the Zio-playbook.

Earthtoed

Admin and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWilliams Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:20 pm

Sometimes I get depressed and need to rant! I learn every day! It's not that I'm against anyone. I just need to take a deep breath.
MrWilliams
MrWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:28 pm

At the risk of redundancy: Dave Weiss and Mark Sargent are both well-funded as is evidenced by their ability to market themselves while plagiarizing Eric Dubay. Their work reaches millions with little pushback. Meanwhile Eric's platforms are infested with trolls and agents. This is indicative of damage control by the enemies of truth!

Earthtoed

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3